Interlude – World Will
46 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was the start of the World Will Tournament. A whole 3 days was given to every Newbie world to allow them to compete for treasures that would help the world to further rank up and gain more benefits from the World Will Guild.

World Will's are stated to be Heaven's Will or some bullshit like that from cultivation worlds but they were the 'True God's' having more power over their universe then other worlds with no will's.

[Earth:Rank 0]

[World Will Gender]:N/A

[Day's]:2(near 3)

[Highest Level Human]:Double digits(Blocked Info)

World Will scoffed as it tried to move around in its body.

"[I don't understand the necessity of bodys]" Earth stated as it looked around towards other world wills that had different bodys either male or female.

"[You have to. For some reason one of the Elder Will's was influenced by its people and thus bodys were needed]" Another friendly Will stated. A 'she'. Glancing at her small body and back to its body it nodded its head.

"[So are you also going for a female? Many want it because their chosen one is either male or female that took an interest in female's]"she stated as she pointed towards the large majority of female World Will's.

"[Hm]" Earth shook its head and didn't explain why its body looked similar to a female's body

[Ding! Player No.1 Great Sage, [2B] wishes to negotiate for a skill using 2 platinum chests]

Staring at the blue screen, Earth sighed.

"[Some of the players chose a skill that allows them to contact you through the system?]" She asked surprised as she read the prompt screen.

"[Yep, but No.1 is getting stronger then a majority of the population which is good but also bad]" Earth stated as it tried to see if it was worth the trouble it would get from giving in to the demands of its No.1 player.

"[Fine, lets just see what the High ranked worlds placed for this tournament]" She stated with a smirk causing Earth to shake its head. It didn't really care, hero No.1 already somehow had a God transformation, a Divine and the power of 2 dungeon lords power skill.

It was positive that he would win and if he didn't?

Well. There were others who were going to rise up when the panic around the world began to fade away and excitement rose up. If Earth needed to artificially make the excitement then it would.

Because if Earth rose up then the players would also rise.

"[Are you still a hero world?]" Earth asked as it sat down on one of the comfortable couches, feeling or well having the ability to feel strange but also great.

"[Yes. I have 2 'main characters', one is this evil guy that helped me wake up a while before we were going to and another one who's fighting the dude]" She explained with a grin as she described battles that took place, the rewards given such as extra life or a skill upgrade.

"[I only have one but he's...strong]" Earth started with a smile causing her to pout.

"[I told you about my guys why don't you tell me?]" She asked as she closed her eye's and began to enjoy her time in a body that could feel.

"[Hmph. You have 2 and I only have 1. That isn't fair]" Earth started with a wry smile that she copied off from what humans would do.

Of course as World Wills they weren't expected to act like humans but many of the Elder World Wills who have existed for much longer have decided to make themselves more...humans. Thus, many World Wills began to act more like humans. To name one, Earth's friend and earth itself began to act more human due to the Elders stating to do so.

Earth felt too lazy to try and fight this useless rule. It just needed to scout out the enemy and see if her chosen one would be strong enough to fight them. What worried Earth was the fact that many of the worlds that awakened were worlds with established systems of some sort of magic or hereditary as well as magic schools.

This was one of the reasons why she let her chosen one receive so many Legendary rank skills. He would need all the power he could get his perverted hands on.

"[So which worlds awakened?]" Earth asked the other World Will who was also named Earth.

"[Hm, some of them were from a hero world like my own world and others were some...very dangerous world's. Those worlds may have power but there exist alien people within their world so they may have an advantage]" Little Earth started with a frown on her cute chubby face.

"[Hm. I hope they don't have good skills]" Earth muttered, Little Earth smiled and nodded her head. All new born world wills hoped other's had lesser skills so that their world would be able to continue on in this tournament.

Everyone wanted to grow and to grow faster they had to reach Top 50 at the very least.

"[I've given my chosen one a strong weapon]" Little Earth started with a sigh as she turned to look up towards the board of hundreds of other rank 0 world wills. If you won a match you received 1 World Will point.

To level up from Rank 0 to Rank 1 it would take a minimum of 1 year. With an Exp boosting pill that cost 5 points it would help you until you reached Rank 3. This exp boosting pill allowed you to gain +25% more exp meaning instead of 1 year it would be 10 months or less. To go from Rank 1 to Rank 2 it would take 100 years but it would now take 95 years since the effectiveness would diminish as the rank rises.

"[Welcome!]''A woman wearing a tight fitting business-woman outfit stated as her voice seemed to travel to every world's will ear's.

"[Today we are starting the Will Tournament. A tournament that has existed before I was born! Now, to make sure you all know this is a legit competition. I, a higher ranked World Will, will tell you all now. The first ranked rewards helped me grow exponentially from a weak Rank 0 world will to a higher ranked world will within 100 years]"She stated with a smile as the world wills who were currently not quite human like just stared, she didn't care about though because many who were going to hide their trump cards began to reconsider it.

 

"[Currently as many of you rank 0 world wills have been searching and begging for help in developing your worlds we have decided to take...extreme measures. Due to how the systems are ranked and how the world wills are ranked we, the Elder Council, has determined it fit to allow you to change one of your heroes normal abilities into something more, if that's changing their race and there development then so be it but you only have one shot at this so I hope you choose correctly]" The Elder World will stated as she bowed her head and then walked out of the event to probably either get fucked by her hero's or fuck her heroines.

"[SOoooooOOOo wachu gonna do Earth-chan?]" Hero world asked, causing Earth to frown in silence as she realized what this meant for her. Because she had one of the stronger heroes with a divine skill transformation...

No...two? Huh he worked fast. Earth placed a finger on the hyperactive Hero world, staring into her eyes Earth let out a smug smile.

"[I don't think I want to tell you after all what if you copy what I'm going to do?]" Earth chan stated as she began shifting through the memories of her world's inhabitants given that she could not do something as drastic as give someone a divine skill transformation she decided to instead give something much greater to Kuro.

Earth-chan would change his race from Human to Saiyan while also starting to expand what races could live on the world because no matter what race someone was if they helped her develop even more then she would accept even outer god's.

Okay maybe Earth was not that desperate but she has heard rumors about world wills seemingly accepting such entities into their world something that Earth shivered at the mere thought of letting something so repulsive enter her world and contaminate and spread across her beautiful mountains, lakes and more.

"[But i'm probably going to be helping and improving my No.1 Hero instead of trying for someone else as a back up plan given that I fully support this hero]" Earth started with a sly grin as Earth thought about the many powerful skills Earth's hero had as well as a way to somehow contact her giving her access to him and to follow his lewd adventurers.

"[I see]" Hero world truly did not see given that she was worried about who to support in her own world, the hero or the villain. Since she did not care about petty mortal politics she did not care if one was a hero or a villain all she cared about was who could give her the best results amongst the two and if that was the villain or hero then she would accept either one.

Really it was a matter of perspective who would be able to grow faster and gather allies some of which she really needed help in she had used up far too much power in allowing almost everyone in her world to have more time to master their abilities and hopefully using up her hard earned credits would be able to save her from getting clapped by another rank 0 world in the first round.

==

Earth had vanished once Hero-World decided on going back to her world to begin changing a few things that even she would keep a secret from Earth, something that made Earth frown while thinking of Earth's friend.

But anyways it was about time for Earth World Will to begin making some changes towards her hero, choosing a time where he is currently sleeping after having a massive victory orgy with his massive harem, Earth 'knocked' on 2B's door.

[Hello World, Will my master is currently sleeping? What is it that you desire from him on this day?] 2B asked calmly and in a sultry voice that seemed normal in her everyday life since she was speaking in such a way towards an entity that could erase her very existence.

"[I will be making some positive changes to your masters status screen and I will be destroying most of his rewards given that this one reward will be even better then everything he could have come up with given time and effort in thinking of ways to become overpowered throughout the day]" Earth confidently states as it puffs up its rather feminine chest something that cause 2B to raise its non existent eyebrow.

[Understood you may commence with the changes to the system oh great World Will]

====

[Name]:Kuro

[Age]:15

[Title]:No.1, [Death Lord]{Summoning Hela the norse Goddess of Death}

[Class]:N/A

[Tier]:0

[Level]:1

[Exp]:0/200

[Health Points]:150/150

[Stamina Points]:150/150

[Mana Points]:150/150

[Ki Points]:750/750

[Power Level]:187

[Current Formula: 15x5[physical stats x 5]x10 divided by 4 for current power level

--

[Attributes]:

[Strength] - 15

[Endurance] -15

[Constitution] - 15

[Dexterity] - 15

[Agility] - 15

[Intelligence] - 15

[Wisdom] - 15

[Luck] - 10

[Charisma] - 10

[Status Points] - 0

[Skill List]:

[Kaio-Ken][Semi-Legendary][Level - 1][0%]

The ability known to many and not known to many. To double your physical and mental attribute by 2 once used.

Can currently use up to Kaio-ken times 5(within limits)

Effect:

+ doubles physical and mental strengths

+ develops pain resistance

+ doubles hp/mp/sp/kp regen

Cost:None

Cooldown:Depends on the strain the body has

[Final Flash][Level - 1][0%][SSR]

A skill used and created by Vegeta the prince of all saiyans, this skill concentrates a massive amount of Ki to use. But the damage dealt is IMMENSE. But the timing also takes a long time if you want more power to be added into the attack. Unlocks Ki energy bar.

DMG:STR+CON X 5 = DMG dealt(continuous damage)

Cost:Depends on how strong the final flash should be

[Great Sage][Level - 2][88%][Legendary]

Thought Acceleration: Raises thought-processing speed by 10 times.

Analytical Appraisal : The ability to analyze and appraise a target.

Parallel Processing : The ability to detach thoughts and analysis of phenomena. Detached thoughts are also under the effects of Thought Acceleration. Current Limit 4.

Auto Battle Mode : By giving permission to Great Sage, Kuro can let it control his body temporarily.

Cost:Depends on what the skill does mana

equipment:

[God of War Transformation][Legendary][Level - 2][0%]

Transform into the God of War himself. Gain 5000% increase all physical stats. Gain a 1000% defense and Divine energy. Gain 1 divine point each 10 seconds to use the God of Wars skills while transformed. Divine points can reach up to 100 MAX. Can last for 3 hours.

Cooldown:24 hours

Skill 1:

[God of War]:Wrathful Aura

Cause all enemies to feel a sense of dread, fear, and various other status effects to cause the enemy to make mistakes while fighting the God of War, Kuro.

Cost:10 Divine Poins

Skill 2:

[God of War]:Dimensional Slice

Cut through dimensions itself and teleport to any world without causing damage to the barriers between worlds.

Cost:100 divine points.

Skill 3:

[God of War]:God's Followers

As the God of War Kuro can summon up to 10 Battle Warriors to fight his enemies, each battle warrior is as strong as an I+ ranked boss.

Cost:50 divine points

[Death Lord](Summoning)[Title]

Have the ability to summon the God of Death Hela(Fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the God) from her eternal slumber. She will be as loyal as your pets and servanta and will love you and only you for eternity(this soul fragment).

+ 100% Dark energy Buff(surrounding allys)

+ Grasp Heart

+ 100 Divine Death God points(cant recover)

+ can last for 3 hours

[Grasp Heart]

The divine ability to grasp the heart of the opponent bypasses physical and magical defense.

+ 1% chance to kill any entity instantly

+ 10% chance to kill anyone 50 levels above you

+ 20% chance to kill anyone 20 levels above you

+ 30% chance to kill anyone as strong as you in levels

+ 50% chance to kill anyone 20 levels below you

+ 80% to kill anyone 100 levels below you

+ 100% chance to kill anyone 3 tiers below you

Cost:25 Death God's Divine Points

Cooldown:1 hour

[Will:Force your will on reality and change it to your whims](Will update with new info)

[Authority:???](Will update with new information)

[Intent:Force your intent on the world and ](Will update with new information]

[Divine Energy:Power of the Divine]

 

2