Chapter 14: Awesome changes
352 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
What waifu should be seen in the future?
  • Powergirl and Supergirl Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Wonderloli aka WW who got lolified Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caulifla and Kale Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Pacifica Northwest, Mabel Pines, Wendy, Tambry Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Star,Jackie, Jana Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Angie diaz, Hekapoo, Moon(MILF) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pearl, Lapis, Amethyst Votes: 2 66.7%
Total voters: 3 · This poll was closed on Apr 25, 2023 03:34 AM.

[This is because of the way the status screen is set up and how your power will be added. Your power level currently is a way to describe how strong you are in your base form. Although I forgot to add the full extent of your power you should be aware its around 200 to 500 power level basically a planet buster even though you probably couldn't be able to destroy the world. But other worlds? Yup, your basically Planet Buster once you power up and release your full power. Add that with your various boosts and God transformation and you get a high as fuck power level]

2B explained as she soon made the changes to my status screen adding the Full max power range.

"I understand that but I would mostly be Moon level since Master Roshi had that level of power when he destroyed the moon. But apart from that Final Flash is strong enough to overpower the Kamehameha so I suppose I am...anyways enough about my rambling. What about my racial traits?"

I asked as I shook my head at the fact that I probably would have gone on a long fucking rant about the [Final Flash] being much cooler and much more powerful then the Kamehameha.

[Would you like to see them?

Please press on your race and an extended list should appear detailing your racial abilities]

[Race - Saiyan]

Zenkai Boost: Saiyans have the ability to grow stronger after recovering from near-fatal injuries. This is known as a Zenkai Boost, and it allows Saiyans to come back even stronger after surviving a close brush with death.

Great Ape Transformation: Saiyans have the ability to transform into a giant ape-like creature called a Great Ape when they look at the full moon or are exposed to Blutz Waves from a machine. This transformation increases their size, strength, and power levels significantly.

Super Saiyan Transformation: Saiyans have the ability to transform into a Super Saiyan, a legendary and powerful form that increases their strength, speed, and power exponentially. Super Saiyan forms have multiple levels, such as Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3, each providing additional boosts to their abilities.

Godly Ki: Saiyans who have achieved the Super Saiyan God or Super Saiyan Blue form have access to godly ki, which is a divine energy that can greatly enhance their powers and abilities. This allows them to compete with god-level opponents and tap into godly powers.

Rapid Recovery: Saiyans have a high tolerance for physical pain and are able to recover from injuries more quickly than other races. This allows them to bounce back from battles and continue fighting at a high level even after sustaining damage.

Enhanced Senses: Saiyans possess heightened senses, including increased vision, hearing, and smell, which can aid them in combat and situational awareness.

Adaptive Combat Skills: Saiyans have a natural aptitude for combat and are able to quickly adapt and improve their fighting skills during battles, making them formidable opponents.

Extended Lifespan: Saiyans have a longer lifespan compared to humans, allowing them to continue training and improving their abilities for a longer period of time.

Battle Experience: Saiyans are a warrior race and have a natural talent for combat. They gain battle experience and learn from their fights, allowing them to improve their fighting skills and strategies over time.

Saiyan Pride: Saiyans have a strong sense of pride and determination, which can fuel their motivation to become stronger and push themselves beyond their limits in battles.

Transformation Mastery: Saiyans have shown the ability to master and control various forms of their Super Saiyan transformations, allowing them to switch between different levels of power and utilize them strategically in different situations.

Teamwork: Saiyans are known for their ability to work well in teams and form strong bonds with their fellow Saiyans. This can lead to increased synergy and coordination in battles, making them a formidable force when fighting together.

Saiyan Instincts: Saiyans possess keen instincts and intuition, allowing them to react quickly and adapt to changing situations in battles, making them highly skilled at improvisation and reaction time.

Adaptive Evolution: Saiyans are known to evolve and adapt to their opponents' power levels during battles. This allows them to quickly adjust and overcome the challenges they face, making them formidable opponents in combat.

Potential Unlocking: Saiyans have shown the ability to unlock and tap into their hidden potential through various means, such as training, intense emotional experiences, or external interventions. This can result in a significant increase in their power level and abilities

Energy Projection: Saiyans are able to manipulate and control energy, allowing them to perform powerful energy attacks such as the Kamehameha, Galick Gun, and Final Flash. This gives them a versatile range of offensive options in battles.

Battle Instincts: Saiyans have keen instincts and natural combat abilities, allowing them to adapt and react quickly in battle situations. This gives them an advantage in combat and helps them stay ahead of their opponents.

Saiyan Bond: Saiyans have a strong bond with their fellow Saiyan comrades and loved ones, which can amplify their power levels in times of need. This emotional connection and support system can give them a significant boost in battles, especially when fighting for the sake of their Saiyan race or loved ones.

Tail Utilization: Saiyans with a tail have the ability to use it as an extra limb, allowing them to grab, strike, and manipulate objects or opponents. This gives them added versatility in combat and can be used creatively in battles.

I took a long and slow glance through the status of my racial traits as a motherfucking saiyan and what I found did not fucking disappoint. I grinned slightly before glancing at my women given the fact that I felt pleasure as I read this I knew that my girls were doing their jobs correctly.

Smirking at the mother daughter duo I took great amusement in watching them almost kiss as they pressed their lips against my massive cock something that seemingly increased in size once again.

I was now 14.5 inches and even thiccer then a fucking arm thank god for Porn Logic or else I would have been fucked since I would not have been able to fucking fuck anyone.

"Where is Mavis anyways?" I asked with a frown as I glanced around the incredibly smelly room, of course it was the smell of sex and abused cunts, but still the thought counted in mentioning it smelled to stroke my own ego of course.

"S-shhhe left after getting creampied the fifth time saying that she shouldn't waste her husbands cum so she went out to train"

Chichi mumbled, her arms currently wrapped my leg tightly, I watched with a grin as her phat ass was bruised red and oozing a literal fountain of cum.

"Thats great. I should join her as well" I muttered giving Chichi a pat on the head as one of my wives in the room.

Grabbing onto Kim Possible's head I thrusted my fat cock down her throat and watched as her mother stared at her in worry. Watching as her eyes widened and her throat bulged as my cock penetrated deeper then anything she's ever experienced.

And with a loud gurgling sound from her as she tried to swallow my massive load of cum that as I grabbed her head and used it to support her with, I watched with a grin as her eyes widened and tears slowly dripped onto the ground as your cock slipped deeper down her throat.

"cwwenttt noo mowwwww" She mumbled out loudly as my cock stopped her from talking and I decided that it was probably her mothers turn, as my cock slipped out I slammed it into Ann's throat and given that she had the [Housewife] skill like a few of my other girls she had no gag reflex allowing me to stuff her incredibly tight throat with cock.

Kim meanwhile began coughing as my cum fell onto the floor, she coughed up a lot of it but I still saw that she swallowed some since I gave her a side glance. Although she angrily stared at me I knew it was most likely because im using her mother and not about the whole forcing her to choke on my cock.

I stretched my body as I got up from my bed it has been some time since I began to actually consider not fucking my women given that we just destroyed a boss but after abusing Kim's Milf of a mother's throat it was high time I got on with my day. As the man of this relationship I needed to keep my power up so that I could protect my women.

Walking out of the room my second now organic cock seemingly vanished back into my cock which was pretty fucking weird to see but given that it was my cock just not a skill or perk anymore just a part of me I just decided to ignore it since it did not do anything bad to me and instead benefited me instead.

Walking out I made sure to give Chichi a nice smack on her beautiful ass and kissing one of the girls who had not sucked on my cock.

Which was Gwen who leaned into the kiss seemingly cock drunk as her entire body except her face was covered in my cum. It took a few minutes for me to not force her to suck on my cock but given that she was oozing truck loads of cum I may as well just leave before I take another day in having sex something that wasn't a bad thing just incredibly taxing.

Not that I couldn't keep up but because I couldn't just ignore my other women and shit that i had to do as the Dungeon Lord and one of the only strong players in this dumb world.

Yes I was fucking shitting myself due to all my lost chests but given that the chest system was being reworked because of how overpowered it was really brought me great joy something that I decided that I benefited more then I lost since I was now a saiyan.

Right, I was now a fucking saiyan. Feeling my tail wrap itself around my waist I walked out of my room that was filled with the scent of sex and as I did I saw to shortstacks a red and a blue skinned one seemingly piled up onto of each other their wholes filled to the brim with my cum. Giving them a slap on the ass I continued on my way to the training room or somewhere that I can find some nice clothing.

"goodwwwttt massstterrr"

The blue one moaned out as she instantly came...huh she must have been edged right to the end of the orgy.

==

Wouldn;t it be funny if I edged this shortstack?

[As you once said, Do it no balls]

The fuck? Anyways watch the master toy with his sex pet!

==

Okay so maybe 2B likes playing with sex demon me when I just want to smash but who wouldn't want to fucking well fuck a shortstack like those two?

The only other pair would be the third generation girls, Uzaki Tsuki the MILF whose pussy was somehow trained to drain my cum and supposedly only had one partner in her life, Uzaki Hana a virgin who was as stacked as her mother and is an incredibly sexy in her playboy bunny suit and finally the jailbait Yanagi Uzaki whose tits were just as massive as her mothers or older sisters

Taking their virginties and anal virginities in one night was crazy of me but given that they were mine I didn't care. If they want to do something special then they would tell me. Probably I should tell 2B to tell them that/

[Do not worry master/daddy Kuro I have already told them as such expect for the gol-no power diggers such as Bonnie, Connie and Lonnie to search for your powerful cock if they desired you even more]

2B warned and I just snorted. If they wanted to come for my dick then they would and I would make them pledge themselves to it.

Stepping out of the room I made sure to grab some clothes as I exited the room. As I did my eyebrow's raised up as I saw Velma seemingly waiting for me, she had bags under her eyes but she looked healthy enough.

"Why are you here? Did I not fuck you enough?" I asked with a grin as I stepped forward my tail unwrapped itself allowing for Velma to stare it and then stare at you gaping like a fish out of water.

"Y-you..sa-saiyan how??" Velma muttered as her eyes stared at you rather intensely causing me to grin.

"Most of shit was given up as a sacrifice but given the fact that I am a saiyan and i have a lot of information in my head its fine" I state with a causal dismissal in my voice as if saying fucking platinum level chests were worthless. My heart ached at the thought.

"Anyways weren't you the one who would be conducting the continual construction of the second dungeon's infrastructure and grabbing more women for my harem?" Given that one of my skills would upgrade itself and give more boosts to my strength for the more women I had in my harem it was actually a deciding factor in how strong I could be when the time came because of this the original harem of mine and increased from the 29[waifus from anime] and the 40 girls that joined from my school that I liked and had already fucked, plus the hundreds of college girls and teachers who were sexy enough would also join my harem.

==

Harem -

29 main waifu wives/lovers

40 girls who either have phat asses or large tits

250 college girls and teachers who looked sexy enough to allow access to the dungeons safety

==

"Right of course...anyways the construction of the second dungeon is underway I came to ask you what to do with the people who are still staying in the dungeon for protection and those who are pleading for protection but dont want to give themselves up" Velma asks as she lets out a tired sigh.

"Well kick them out I did claim the other dungeon for my self I dont need someone else to not join when they dont even want to enter the harem" I snort at the thought of turning into a good guy when I have been successful being the villain...

Ugh why do I have to have such cringe thoughts?

"Understood, by the way are we still hunting the monsters in the dungeon or not?" Velma asks innocently, I stop and think about it. I do need my women to not be fucking useless whether there just their to be used as warm holes for my cock or because I like them.

I do still need them to grow and not stay fucking weak.

"No, also make plans to dig underground to store excess monsters in case I need an extra push to level up" I continue walking while thinking of a plan to allow my women to level up and stay useful as the days go by.

"Also drag some of my other powerful or at the very least strong women out and make them train you guys, pretty sure skills can be gained as you train and Chichi is a martial arts master"

===

Walking out of the tower, a burst of ki surrounds me as I float and then begin flying upwards. Looking around I spot mavis seemingly practicing some skills as she blasts a energy into the sky.

"Oh? Kuro have you finished enjoying yourself with your sluts?" Mavis asks with a grin as she turns around her breasts bouncing in such a way that I have to force myself to look into her eyes and not at her beautiful breasts.

Letting out a chuckle I grin as I fly towards her my aura vanishing as I float near my wife.

"Well it isn't like I can continue to just fuck around we do need to focus on growing stronger" I state as I flex my arm my muscles bulging.

"Hmmm...you did say the [World Will] did some changes or well 2B told me about the changes" Mavis stated as she pointed towards the blast that returned to her finger. The tip of her finger began to glow an increasingly brighter and brighter red color.

"I now have a [Domain]" Mavis reveals with a smile as the tip of her finger stops glowing.

"The changes affected everyone in good and bad ways. For me this change was well" Pointing at my now long and beautiful flowing hair that would vanish once I transform. My muscles would also be hidden when I wear clothes making me look like a pretty boy or well a beautiful man instead of the muscular man that I was.

"I do like it but I like either side of you husband" Mavis giggles as she floats towards me her hand touching my hair.

"Although I am jealous that you have such beautiful hair and I the women who is supposed to have such hair doesn't" Mavis poked and prodded her own hair and although I would love for Mavis to have long flowing hair I did already have women who had that type of hair and I did like a variety so I didn't comment on whether or not she should cut her hair.

"it isn't like I hate your hair you know, I do like you the way you are vampire blood goddess and all" I chuckle as Mavis pouts.

"Well, alright. Anyways I suppose its time for us to begin our training session, no? I can just feel your blood boiling at the thought of my power, I do know how to turn you on don't I?" Mavis coyly states as she floats backwards making space for our sparring match. And if I wasn't specifically controlling myself I knew I would have gotten rock hard at the thought of how strong my wife was and how easily she could dominate me if I didn't have my many, upon, many boost and powerups.

"Well you are my strongest women and you do know how to push all the right buttons" My tail wrapped itself around my waist as I clenched my fists, my aura burst around me visibly surrounded my body.

I begin powering up my body seemingly bulks up as a red aura begins surrounding my body.

"Kaio-Ken times 2!" I shout as my power level doubles and I launch myself forward.

187 x 2 = 374

Mavis smiles as she seemingly also powers up a blood red aura surrounds her and she too launches herself forward, her hands begin glowing a bright red color as she grows blood claws, raising them up she slashes downwards.

[2B] helps as [Thought Acceleration] and [Analytic Appraisal] begin working at 3x my current though processing speed. I quickly gather ki into my hand and shoot the blast at Mavis's claws allowing me to then raise my leg and kick upwards.

Mavis grins and for a second I think she would teleport but instead she increases her speed for a short moment and her claws tear through my ki blast and fly towards my face. [2B] momentarily takes control of my body and with a burst of [Kaio-Ken time's 3] my power level triples. That one moment is all [2B] needs for my body to dodge the claws and fly upwards.

Regaining control of my body I continue to fly upwards, stabilizing my body I shoot my hands out and launch a [Final Flash] kaio-ken times 2 empowered blast towards Mavis.

She instead stares at me and then launches her own final flash which obviously looses to my own wave of Ki.

[Master she copied your skill by replicating your movement but due to your [Kaio-Ken times 2] her [Final Flash] was not enough to overpower your wave of Ki]

I watch as Mavis instead raises her hand and shoots out a powerful blast of energy towards the wave of ki and as I watch it blast through my [Final Flash] I grin.

"[Final Flash]" I mutter again as I shoot another wave of ki towards Mavis who blinked and raises her other hand, another blast of red energy shot forward and continued to blast towards my energy waves.

I frowned and vanished from where I was floating, boosting my power by [Kaio-Ken times four] for a split second I forced my body to rush forward towards Mavis to kick her into the sky.

182 x 4 = 728

Mavis's eye's glanced at me as I kicked her into the sky and then I realized that maybe she could have been able to see me when I rushed in at such a high power level. My power returned to 374 as I flew back into the sky my red aura making me look much more intimidating. Raising my hand into the sky I gathered a large amount of ki into the palms of my hand.

"Ha!" Shooting a one handed kamehameha as I gathered energy into my other palm in case she dodged or somehow blocked to wave of ki to maybe hopefully break past her defenses.

"Honey is it me or is your power waning slightly?" Mavis mocked as she knew herself that I was holding out various other abilities if I used my [God of War Transformation] skill then I would demolish her with my stacked Kaio-ken ability instead I wanted to test out my current saiyan abilities and since Mavis also got a boost to her stats it was crazy that I was holding out as long as I was since before I had to use various boosts, weapons and items to even win.

Plus the [Final Flash] was a single most important skill at the time. Taking a deep breath I calmed myself down since I didn't want to do something stupid.

Instead I shot the second wave of ki towards Mavis and as I watched her struggle trying to contain the waves of energy my aura burst forward for another few seconds as my waves of ki increased in size and color.

Kaio-Ken times 4 empowered Kamehameha.

I watched as Mavis stuck out her tongue childishly before flying upwards, as the wave of ki shot out into space I stopped shooting my ki into the sky towards where she was, instead my aura burst around me in a tornado like way before flying afterwards her. Mavis let out a black aura as she met my punches and kicks head on.

PAH

PAH

PAH

Flesh hitting against flesh...though not in the good way could be heard as I launched blow after blow against Mavis who pretty much did the same. Although I did notice that my aura was slowly lowering since I have been using Ki for the whole fight I frowned.

"I think we should end this" I shout towards Mavis who paused her attacks, flying backwards Mavis lets out a cute chuckle.

"You might be right husband even if I do want you to manhandle me again I know that we might need our [Godly] transformations later on" Mavis nods as she gathers up a large amount of energy into the palms of her hands.

"Lets see who can kill the most monsters in one attack, alright hubby?" Mavis said as she flew outside of the school where other different monsters spawned all of different strength but buffed even more.

"Sure" I shout back as I fly towards another spot outside of the sky. Raising my hand into the sky I think about the Hell zone grenade and then I think about the multiple Magic arrow that could summon multiple arrows to attack a monster, thinking about this I watch as Mavis seemingly did the same thing as her orb floats into the sky before shooting down like a laser blasting apart every monster it came across.

Gathering a massive amount of ki and mana I let go of the orb and watch as the orb begins to shoot out blast after blast of ki infused mana orbs towards the various monsters surrounding the school.

"Were gonna need the girls to pick the loot up" I mutter with a grin as I quickly fly downwards alongside Mavis who decided to get handsy.

"I think I deserve a little reward don't cha think hubby?" Mavis muttered softly, gently biting onto my shoulder. Taking a deep breath I grab onto her waist. Dragging her into one of the guest rooms I take off my clothes and grin.

"Might as well enjoy myself"

 

 

1