#20: Broken Dreams, Part 4
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 


TIME: ???
ABANDONED WAREHOUSE

“…”

Inside a big, empty, concrete room stood Gyuwhan, and to the wall in front of him were Jamal and Tarik, bound with chains by their wrists to the wall, and their clothes tattered. They were mostly sitting in silence…or so it seemed. Gyuwhan had placed the two of them under an illusion - the Endless Void technique, the same one Satoru used on Akiro in the tournament, though that had been an incomplete version. Endless Void is an illusionary world of the user’s creation, where the flow of time can be altered to the user’s desire. Days, months, and even years can pass within seconds of real time inside this world. With it being an illusion, this means persons inside will not necessarily age after spending any length of time there; their minds might age, but not their bodies.

Inside the illusion, the sky had a red tint, and there were no clouds. In the ground were erected two Crosses about 4 meters high, and strung up on them were Jamal and Tarik, impaled at their wrists with large nails and tied by their ankles. They were bloodied all over…after having been killed by Gyuwhan over, and over, and over. Everything being an illusion, meant that they could not be killed in that world; their injuries would simply be healed, although the pain was still ever-present. The two have had their throats slashed, eyes gouged out, limbs chopped, suffered disembowelment; Gyuwhan murdered them constantly...yet each time, they revived. They were in what seemed like the darkest pit of hell. Had it been days?...months?...it felt like eternity.

*weak breathing*
*wheezing*

They woke up once more to the same sight - blood running down their bodies, and Gyuwhan standing in front of them.

“…please…”

Jamal started speaking, weakly. His head remained bowed, and his voice sounded as if he didn’t even have a throat.

Gyuwhan walked up to him and slit his throat again.
“Speak up. I can’t hear you.”

After that, as if nothing ever happened, his wound was healed. But the pain abode still.

“Why…why are you doing this…?!” he asked, his voice still weak. Gyuwhan was unresponsive for a moment, and turned his back, walking away before responding,

“Who knows?...what do you to hear - that I planned this, or I’m doing it on a whim? That I want to start a war, or I’m trying to achieve peace? For revenge…or for no reason at all?”

“JUST ANSWER US!!” Tarik yelled out angrily, lifting his head. Immediately, Gyuwhan threw a kunai knife straight into his brain. This too, later appeared as if nothing ever happened.

“I’ll ask you first before I answer: what do you guys know about Dragons?” he asked.

“…that you’re all a bunch of assholes,” Tarik was the first to respond. Jamal didn’t have anything to say.

“I see…well, I’ll share a story with you guys. About a man named Hellam Ryūjin.”

“…the ancient sorcerer?” Jamal knowingly asked, recalling what he learnt from the Academy.

“That’s right, Jamal Sanjuro. The very same Hellam…the founder of the 9 Dragons; Public Enemy No. 1.”

“We learnt enough about him before…and how the Ryūjin Clan was destroyed by some natural disaster. Why do we need to need to hear it all again?!” Tarik interrupted, irritated. He was angry with the fact that the Dragon had been torturing them for seemingly no reason, yet desired a conversation with them.

“If you keep it quiet for a moment, you’ll understand…I know you two aren’t dumb,” Gyuwhan responded to him as he formed a hand sign with both hands.

The scenery underwent a change - they were now in some sort of village. The two boys were still on their crosses, but in front of them they saw a big Dojo, with a gathering of a group of individuals. Two sat up on the porch, and all others were turned toward them.

“…what is this?” Jamal asked, squinting his eyes because of the sunlight.

“See that kid up there on the porch?” Gyuwhan directed their attention to the boy sitting next to a man on the porch.

“That’s him…Hellam Ryūjin.”

The child was light-skinned, and wore a dark red Montsuki gown. He had short black hair, with a few streaks of red within it. His irides were also a dark shade of red. Sitting next to him, was his father.

“…that kid?” Tarik asked as he looked at him.

“Hellam was the son of the Ryūjin Clan Head. They were a family of Sorcerers and Religious Believers,” Gyuwhan explained as he seated himself between the crosses, proceeding to narrate the story,

“Hellam was a prodigy…a true genius among his kin. Even at this age, he’d mastered the use of what was considered advanced Magical techniques, and even started creating techniques of his own. Everyone admired him. He was destined to be a legendary figure in years to come.”

The scenery changed again, and they were now in a field, where Hellam was exploring.

“He lived for the world of sorcery…he was infatuated with the history of the entire world, how all things came into creation through 9 Ancient Dragons. Every day, he committed himself to research on ancient spells and techniques, and even mythical creatures that once existed.”

“But…his interest wasn’t exactly limited. He was captivated by the knowledge of Forbidden Arts - certain practices within the sorcery world that aren’t morally accepted. Hellam didn’t believe there should be any discrimination when it comes to sorcery…he saw all forms of sorcery as one, and believed that isolating some of them away because of ideals, will only impede our ability to move forward as Sorcerers.”

“His parents, the Clan Heads, tried to change his outlook as much as they could,” he explained as the scenery again changed, to the inside of a Dojo where Hellam sat before his parents.

“But, the older he got, the more heated their conversations became.”

“How can we strive to be great Sorcerers while we bound our own hands with chains?” he asked them.

“Son, the practice of Forbidden Techniques is exactly what it is: Forbidden,” his father responded.

“Hellam, we’ve been over this ever since you were a child. There are many evils that exist in this world, especially within Sorcery! We must not associate ourselves with wicked practices!” his mother asserted sharply. He remained silent, but he was angry.

*sigh*
“My son…keep this up, and you’ll only get yourself in trouble,” his father informed him.

“But, he didn’t plan on becoming like his parents, or any of his Clan Members” Gyuwhan continued. “He kept studying forbidden rituals, spells, and incantations…until he'd eventually learned the art of Necromancy - raising the dead. Unfortunately for him, that was the final straw for the Ryūjin Heads…they were informed about his practices, and Hellam was subsequently banished from his Clan, at the age of 15.”

The scenery changed once more to a camp site in the forests, where Hellam had started to live.

“He had an elder sister, named Rika. She wasn’t necessarily supportive of his beliefs, but she looked out for him. As much as she could, she visited him with food and other necessities. Occasionally, she’d even spend days with him if she had the time. She loved her little brother, and he loved her like a mother.”

“…then, one evening, while she was on her way to see him after making him a robe, she was followed by someone. They snuck up on her…and stabbed her in the heart.”

*SHUP*

“She didn’t die, and she wasn’t bleeding either…but, something changed. She arrived where he was, and he was about to welcome her…but she was crying.”

“Rika!...are you ok?”

She responded with tears streaming, and a small smile,
“…run, Hellam.”

She approached him with a dagger, and impaled his stomach.

Jamal and Tarik could only watch in shock and confusion, as Rika screamed out - her face sunken in her seemingly dead brother’s shoulder.

“She pulled out the dagger, and took a step back…but Hellam was still standing,” Gyuwhan continued.

“Brother?...” she muttered, face red from crying. Suddenly, something changed. Rika felt different…there was a pain in her stomach. She felt dizzy…she felt like she was losing blood.

“…what is…this?”

She came to her senses; the Hellam that she stabbed, disappeared. She was standing in the same place where she was when she told her brother to run. He was looking right at her from his same position.

Rika looked down…to see the dagger lodged in her stomach.
Hellam had casted an illusion on her, and she unwittingly stabbed herself.

“…Hellam?...”

“Rika…why...why?...” he couldn’t move from his spot, and his eyes were like saucers. His hands trembled. As Rika’s hands let go of the blade’s handle, she started leaning to the side, while she muttered:

“It…told me…kill…”
She fell to the ground.

“When she was stabbed in her heart, a spell was cast on her,” Gyuwhan started to explain. “The spell instructed her to ‘Kill Hellam Ryūjin’…and it was placed by none other than one of the Ryūjin Clan’s higher ups. Hellam’s parents ordered his assassination.”

Hellam himself picked up on this after examining the stab wound in her heart, in addition to hearing her last words. The man who became known today as the King of Sorcery...was devastated.

“And, after that…” Gyuwhan left off as the scene changed; Hellam stood at the gate of Ryūjin Clan, with a few guards facing him. They were not made aware of the assassination order.

“What’s your business here?” they asked him.

“…”

He stooped to the ground, and rested down a bleeding hand, as his cold, red, sore eyes glared into theirs:

“Summoning.”

There was a huge cloud of smoke, and there emerged a gigantic Dragon, towering over the village. It roared like thousands of lions, and rained down fireballs the size of boulders...this was the truth behind the Ryūjin Clan’s Downfall.

Amid the screeching and wailing that erupted from the village, Gyuwhan summarized for the two boys watching:

“He massacred the entire Ryūjin Clan on that night.”

Jamal and Tarik were left speechless, and horrified. They forgot all about the pain they felt after being tortured for what felt like days, as their pain was replaced by that of the long-dead victims of that night.

Having remained silent for a while, Tarik was the first to speak:

“…why are you showing us this?” he asked.

The scenery of the void changed again to a pitch-black plane, with a single white light in the midst.

“…the two of you are a lot like Hellam,” he started,

“Even though he was opposed by everyone…even though you two are the weakest…you two, and Hellam Ryūjin, you both pushed past all oppositions, for the sake of having your way.”

“How do you even know about us?...” Tarik thought of asking.

“I’ve been observing you two, since the tournament,” he responded, much to their surprise.

“I know all about you both…the fact that you’re both unbalanced, the fact that you’re the Heads’ sons, I know. You were my targets all along.”

“Tch…I don’t care if you try to compare us to that guy, we’re not like him! We’re not killers!” Tarik defended.

“That’s actually really funny…because, just like Hellam, you killed off the one person you loved the most.”

Their hearts dropped when they heard that, and a screw popped loose in Tarik’s head.

“Wh…what are you talking about?! DON’T SCREW AROUND! YOU KILLED HAYAMI!!”

“What made Hayami follow you guys?” Gyuwhan immediately asked in response.

“…huh?” Tarik froze in shock.

“For whose sakes did Hayami give her life?”

“Whose stubbornness gave Hayami a reason to sacrifice herself?”

“Whose selfish drive led to Hayami’s death?”

Gyuwhan drilled these questions into their heads…their hearts raced within them. Their thoughts spiraled out of control. Jamal couldn’t find the strength to speak, and Tarik desperately grabbed after strings, looking for a response.

Stepping closer to them, Gyuwhan rehearsed the eye-opener:

“Hellam’s stubborn drive led to Rika’s death…and your stubborn drives led to Hayami’s. It’s your own fault.”

“…ultimately, I played a part in her death. But, this was simply to prove another point. Some people get lucky…but remember this: being different from the norm will end in betrayal.”

“…what the hell are you talking about…?” Tarik asked with his head hung down, tears running down his face.

Coming closer to his ear, Gyuwhan explained:

“Hellam pursued what nobody else did, and his own parents ordered his execution. The two of you decided to become Hunters even though you’re exactly like civilians, and Hayami offered her own life because of that. And the end result of Hayami’s death…is that nobody will come rescue you.”

Tarik immediately lifted his head, and shouted at him,

“You’re lying!! My Father, Gadō-sama, Uncle Emir, Steffan-sensei, they’re all coming to save us!!”

“I’d love to see that,” he responded sarcastically. “If the two of you only get people killed…what good would there be in saving you? Wouldn’t it be better to just throw out the trash?”

“No…shut up…” Tarik spoke quietly.

“Your father’s one of the strongest persons in the world, yet he didn’t come save his own son.”

“Shut up…” he said quietly once more.

Turning to Jamal, Gyuwhan added:

“…your father didn’t even know what happened last night.”

“SHUT UP!!!”

They were absolutely broken…in mind, body, and spirit. They no longer had words. As they hung there on their crosses, tears streamed from Tarik’s face, and Jamal was silent, but internally dead.

Gyuwhan sat looking at them, and let out a sigh.

Illusion Release • 幻術解 (Gen-jutsu Kai)

The Endless Void technique was undone, and they returned to the real world; inside the concrete room, where the two were still chained to the wall, sitting against it with their bodies slumped. He didn’t want to speak, but he felt he didn’t have a choice:

“What exactly do you want with us…?” Jamal was the one to ask. Tarik was completely broken down.

“…as it turns out,” Gyuwhan started, “You two aren’t as useless as it might seem.”

“…some centuries ago, in that Dragon War, there were Two Warriors who singlehandedly put an end to that war, taking on the 9 Dragons themselves. They were the predecessors of the Founders of the Two Clans.”

“This is honestly a hunch…but, long story short, there’s one single source of information that points to the likelihood of those two warriors being born Unbalanced.”

Jamal lifted his head slightly, looking at him.

“Obviously, that’s where the two of you come in…there’s also the fact that you two are the first recorded Unbalanced persons among your clans. That supports the notion. If that power truly lies dormant inside the two of you…I’d rather keeping it nearby, on this side,” he explained.

“…if it turns out to be true…couldn’t we just turn against you with that power?” Jamal asked.

If you can control it…if you awaken it to the same degree,” Gyuwhan responded. He then started to walk out of the room, leaving them alone for a while.

“…what’s your name?” - Again, he didn’t want to ask, but he felt that he needed to.

He turned back to him and responded,
“…Gyuwhan Ryūjin. Leader of the Dragon-Tails.”

 


 

11:00AM
FAMILY GROUNDS, WEST PARK
AUGUST 4, 2012

The day after the incident, over by the Park, sat the Clan Mistresses Miri and Yura, over by a private area where they wouldn’t be disturbed. They were both still coming to terms with the news they’d received last night, regarding their youngest sons. They were individually taking a walk that morning, and ended up running into each other, after which they decided to go to the park together.

As the gentle wind blew and the sunlight glistened, Yura was humming the melody of a song.

“I remember it like yesterday…” Miri started to speak. “When they were kids, that was their favorite lullaby…”

“At one point, Tarik wanted to learn it himself, said he wanted to sing just like me,” Yura recalled.

“Damn it…” Miri remarked as tears welled up in her eyes. “He was always so reserved...the best behaving, sweetest, most courteous boy. He struggled getting used to his twin siblings at first, but they grew on him…we all loved him…” Miri broke down into tears.

Yura rested her hand on hers, trying to console her.

“…Tarik was always a handful. There was never a dull moment in the house with him around…he and his brother were like oil and water, but they always looked out for each other…moreso Satoru looking out for him,” Yura recalled with a chuckle, continuing to comfort Miri.

“They’ll be ok, Miri…my Mother’s Instinct doesn’t lie, y’know,” she reassured her.

“They’re so young…they need someone they can talk to…someone to be there for them…” Miri sobbed. Yura couldn’t stop the tears that were descending from her eyes either.

“…it’s going to be hard…but they’ll just have to be there for each other,” Yura spoke again.

“Those two are strong…they’ll be ok. They’ll come back to us…I know they will.”

 


 

OUTSIDE THE HUNTERS’ MEETING LOUNGE

A meeting with the clans’ Hunters held by Gadō and Tenchi had just concluded, regarding yesterday’s occurrence. As the Hunters poured out of the building, there walked together Emir, Steffan, and Katashi. Fūdo was with them as well, but he walked ahead by himself. There was a gigantic sense of gloom in the atmosphere.

Not even Steffan, who was usually the most talkative person, wanted to say anything. Not after his pupil was kidnapped.

“They’re gonna be fine…” Emir searched for words of comfort, as their leader. “Considering the fact that they were captured.”

“Yeah…but, I’m just worried about what kind of bullshit they could be filling their heads with,” Steffan responded. “And…more than that…”

They looked at Fūdo, who walked with his hands in his pockets, in silence.

“…what a day, huh?…” his best friend, Katashi, walked up next to him. Fūdo let out a sigh, but Katashi gave him a moment before saying anything else.

“I could have saved her...I could have saved them...” he muttered. “If only…”

“I know you’re hurting man...but, she wouldn’t want to see you like this…not the Fūdo she knows.”

Placing his hand on his friend’s shoulder, Katashi reassured him:

“We’ll get the sons of bitches who did this…and we’ll save those kids, too.”

Fūdo closed his eyes for a moment…and later opened them, responding,

“Just so you guys know…this ‘No Killing’ rule no longer applies to me. And that goes double for whoever that kid is.”

“Just take it easy, Fūdo…meet us at the bar tonight, alright?”

“Yeah…sure.”

 


 

MEDICAL WARD

On the roof of the Family Grounds’ main Medical Center stood Ilmar, hanging his body over the railing. He along with the rest of Trainees were instructed by Chōjo to come to the medical ward for a meeting, since both he and Miwa were being treated for injuries they received. The meeting had not yet started, and so Ilmar went up to the roof, wanting to have some alone time.

As he was there, the door to the roof opened, and there came Satoru.

“…you gonna stay up here forever?”
He didn’t respond.

Satoru walked over to him and stood there by his side.

“Y’know…back in the tournament, before Jamal and I had our match…I agreed that if he won, I’d fully support the two of them…obviously he didn’t, but I kept the promise anyway.

“…that doesn’t sound like you,” Ilmar finally spoke.

“I know. But, after fighting that kid…I guess I changed my mind,” he expressed.

“Listen, Ilmar…I don’t know the intentions of anyone else, but remember this…me and you, we’re gonna save those two. By any means necessary.”

Turning to him, Ilmar responded,
“That’s exactly what I was going to say to you.”

Smiling, Satoru touched his shoulder and said to him,

“Anyway, come on. I came to get you for the meeting. It’s starting.”

 


 

MEETING ROOM

Inside a rather big treatment room were Lords Tenchi and Gadō, Chōjo and Miwa sitting up in their beds, and the 14 Trainees; most of which were more quiet than usual, considering what they went through last night.

“I’ll be the first to say,” Tenchi started off, “That I take full responsibility for the tragic occurrence of last night. It was because of my complacency as a Clan Head, that resulted in the invasion of your Training Session, the kidnapping of two of our own students...and the death of our beloved family member, Hayami Ōriki.”

Amira broke down when Tenchi uttered that last part. Hayami was like an older sister to both her and Gina. Gina wanted to cry as well, but she had cried more than enough last night. Kento, being a descendant of an Ancient Clan just like Hayami, wasn’t in the brightest of spirits either. They all loved Hayami.

“…I feel bad having to talk to you all, but I wouldn’t deserve to be a Leader if I didn’t.”

“I want to apologize to you all as well,” Gadō added. “Especially to you two…Ilmar, Gina. I wasn’t even there to do anything…”

“I didn’t alert Gadō-sama, so don’t blame him,” Tenchi defended their father. “That’s all on me.”

“It’s fine, Tenchi-sama…” Kinshi was the one to reassure him.
“Don’t beat yourself up, Tenchi-sama,” Akiro added.

“Alright…the first thing I want us to discuss, is the identity of the assailant. Chōjo-san, and Satoru, go ahead,” he signaled to the teacher and his son.

“Right,” Chōjo started off,

“When Tenchi-sama made contact with me, the enemy appeared in front of me immediately. I instructed the trainees to hide, and by the time I realized it, I was under an Illusionary technique. I broke out of it, but he was already right next to me, and he attacked me.”

“Did you get a good look at him?” Tenchi asked.

“Even if I did, it’s like I don’t remember at all…but I do remember the voice - male, and he’s a kid. Around the same age as these trainees,” Chōjo informed.

“…I see. Satoru?” he asked his son now.

“Yes. I only caught a glimpse of him after he grabbed Jamal and Tarik. His skin is as white as Rakulli-san’s, he has long black hair, and he uses a weird Transportation Technique where he opens a portal on a surface. Ilmar saw him at the same time I did.”

“Yeah,” Ilmar chimed in, “He’s about as tall as I am…and he knows our names. He also said, ‘I’ll be borrowing your brothers’.”

“He has names, huh…” Tenchi thought to himself. “I see...that guy Fūdo and Emir fought against. He must’ve been gathering information all along…but, how long was he…?”

“Ok, it’s not much information, but it’s something. Listen…I know how you guys are feeling right now, it’s not easy having to deal with someone’s death and the capture of two others at once. But, I need all of you to keep your focus on training…myself, Gadō-sama, and the High Rankers, we’ll personally take charge concerning this situation.”

“Just as I thought…so, Sato was thinking the same thing,” Ilmar confirmed his suspicion - both he and Satoru had a strong feeling that the higher ups would instruct them to leave the situation to the grown-ups.

“Now then…” Chōjo now took the opportunity to address his students,

“I don’t want to say ‘I told you so’…but as you’ve all come to learn, these things can, and sometimes will happen during missions. This incident was a bit on the extreme side, but it doesn’t change the fact.”

“I’ll be saying this for the final time…If you do not wish to become a Hunter…now’s your chance.”

There was no Tarik in the room to encourage them this time around. They had to make a decision. Chōjo turned to Genki, who had his head faced to the floor.

“Genki…I heard what happened with you last night. I don’t want to tell you to keep going on with us.”

He frowned, but his brother Galib who was next to him spoke to him,

“Genki…I know how you feel but try to understand. I couldn’t forgive myself if something were to happen to you,” as he put his hand on his shoulder, to which he remained silent.

“Remember what I told you all on the Entrance Test?” Chōjo asked them. “You guys could pursue other professions…you could become instructors like Miwa and I, or personal trainers like Rakulli-san, who trained Tarik. Or, guarding the Grounds.”

“Exactly, Genki,” Galib agreed. “So please…think about this.”

“…alright,” he finally responded.

“I think I’ll quit too.”
These words came from Haruo.

“Haruo Sanjuro…you sure?” Chōjo asked him. “Your performance thus far has been remarkable. Was last night too much for you?”

“Yes, Sensei. I think I’ll just train to be an instructor, or a guard,” he shared.

“Very well. Glad to know you decided on your own,” Chojo smiled.

“Zeke Sanjuro!” Chōjo called out.
“Huh? M-Me, Sensei??”

“Hmph…don’t worry, it’s not what you think; it’s actually the opposite. The way you managed to maintain your cool, and even tried to calm down a panicking teammate in that situation, I admire that. You’re definitely welcome to remain,” Chōjo complimented him.

“Oh! Ok…thank you, Sensei.”
“As for the rest of you, no need to worry…” he said to them.

“Saki Kirishima...I’m keeping an eye on you however.”

“Y-Yes, Sensei…” she responded with her head lowered. Deep down, she was hurt by Tarik’s kidnapping. She liked him, after all.

“Well…that’s mostly it,” Chōjo concluded. “You guys will get some time off for this week, and we’ll continue our training after that.”

“Rest assured…we’re saving those two, no matter what it takes. Now, dismissed.”

They all slowly poured out of the room, walking through the hospital’s hallway. They were now walking in newness of mind, having spoken with their teachers. The sadness was past for the most part, and they now carried determination. The objective? Become much stronger.

“Amira,” Gina called to her. “You don’t mind training with me, right?”

“…sure. Let’s do it,” she responded positively.

“Hey, Kinshi,” Zeke called to him, “You could teach me a thing or two, right?”

“Hmph…don’t worry, loser.”

“I think I could learn to use a sword,” Galib said to Kento. “Mind helping me out?”

“Not a problem.”

“Think you can keep up with me, Namiyo?” – This was Akiro.
“We’ll have to find out.”

“Let’s go, Saki.”
“…yes, Sister.”

“…I don’t have to ask you anything, right?” this was Satoru to Ilmar.

“Damn right you don’t,” he responded, punching his palm.

“I’ve got a Dragon to hunt down.”

 


 

LATER THAT NIGHT
ABANDONED WAREHOUSE

Jamal and Tarik laid on the ground with their backs toward each other, in the same room. Gyuwhan removed their chains, and he gave them a big enough blanket to sleep on. They were there in mostly silence, until Tarik broke it:

“…do you think they’re coming for us?”

Jamal didn’t respond.

“…I see,” Tarik answered the silence.

It wasn’t that Jamal didn’t want to speak, but he was lost in thought…he couldn’t stop remembering all the time he spent up until that point. His brothers, his sister, his parents, his friends, they were all he could think about…until...those thoughts simply vanished. Now, the only person he thought about was his best friend…even vivid memories from the time they were infants resurfaced.

“Our moms used to make us sleep together like this, didn’t they?” he finally spoke.

“…you actually remember that?”
“I guess…”

They laid in silence for a while longer.

“Tarik…” Jamal started,
“...don’t expect anyone to come for us.”

Normally, he would blatantly object like he tried doing with Gyuwhan…but, he gradually accepted this. Not because he wanted to, but because it seemed like the harsh reality.

“From this point on…the only person I trust in this world…is you.”

While Jamal was saying this, unbeknownst to either of them, their bodies underwent transformations - Tarik’s body was emitting a black aura. Tribal markings appeared on the left side of his face, and his muscles contracted.

At the same time, in Jamal’s right eye…his iris completely changed in color from dark brown to an intense red, emitting a small glow.

“I’ll Always Have Your Back…Brother.”
“Yeah…Me Too.”

 


 

END OF ACT 1: Rebirth

 

GYUWHAN RYŪJIN • 龍神 ギューワン
AGE: 14 (DOB: December 25, 1998)
HEIGHT: 5’2”
BODY: Slim Build
HAIR TYPE: Black & Red, Long Ponytail
PREFERRED CLOTHING: Dark; Montsuki Gown, Ankle Height Pants, Waraji Sandals

Gyuwhan is the son of Ivan Ryūjin’s old age, and also his successor as the Leader of the Dragon-Tails. He was always described by his father as being quite similar to Hellam Ryūjin, based on his characteristics. Gyuwhan is mostly laid back, and tries not to over-exert himself in anything, but he is a very capable, very cold-hearted person. At nearly 15 years old, he is the most intelligent and most powerful individual out of the entire Dragon-Tails, and is enough to give even the High-Ranking Hunters a run for their money.

 

JAMAL SANJURO • サンヂュロ ジャマル
AGE: 10 (DOB: February 11, 2002)
HEIGHT: 5’1”
BODY: Slim Build
HAIR TYPE: Black; Short, Low-Cut Sides
PREFERRED CLOTHING: Bright; Sleeveless Tops, Knee Height Shorts

 

TARIK YAMAGUCHI • ヤマグチ タリク
AGE: 10 (DOB: February 11, 2002)
HEIGHT: 4’11”
BODY: Slim Build
HAIR TYPE: Blonde-White; Medium-Length, Straight
PREFERRED CLOTHING: Bright; Long Sleeved Tops, Ankle Height Pants

See you guys in Act 2.

0