#28: The Oriki Clan
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 


 

COLONY NO. 4
OLD FACTORY

The Hunters were surrounded on all sides. From left, to right, in front, behind, and above – the Inferno Gang literally had them cornered. To the very back of the room, Jamal and Tarik watched from their positions, immobilized to chairs by chains that collared their wrists and ankles. A technique was also used that placed seals on their tongues, preventing them from speaking.

“…I guess 6 years was too long for you too, huh?...” Jamal thought to himself, as he saw his brother Ilmar.

Tarik also had similar thoughts, as he looked at his brother, as well as his two old Senseis walking in.

“Kehe…I’d be more surprised if it weren’t you guys,” he thought along with a small smile. He wasn’t necessarily happy to see them, but he simply had a feeling that they’d be the ones to turn up.


7:35PM
FAMILY GROUNDS - EAST GATE

Across the entire complex of the Family Grounds, the Hunters and Guards were situated at various locations, as per Gado’s instructions to be on alert for a surprise attack. There were various main locations in and around the complex marked for the Hunters to patrol around; namely the 4 main gates, the Grounds’s outer circumference, Fields A and B, and the West Park. Towards the east/northeast/southeast that held majority of the residential area, the members of the Clans were placed on a curfew, for their safety.

Over by the eastern gate, Kinshi and Kento were walking together, going about their patrol.

“You ever thought we’d end up doing something like this?” Kinshi asked him, referring to the patrolling.

“Well, maybe not so soon, but this kind of thing was inevitable,” he responded.

“We’d never fully understood what the Dragons might be plotting against us. Still, this isn’t so bad…worst case scenario, we might’ve been ambushed without warning.”

“No, that’ll definitely happen. Not that I want it to, but I’ve already convinced myself that I’ll have to be ready for that day,” Kinshi responded.

“That’s not a bad idea…at least that way, you won’t get scared,” Kento agreed with him.

“Hmph, who the hell do you think you’re talking to?”

“Anyway…what are the odds?” Kento asked him.
“Of?”

“Y’know…them finding those two.”

“…well, in the first place, I don’t see why they would even be at that exchange. Unless…” Kinshi trailed off.

“Hm? Unless what?”
“…they’ve become enemies.”


Steffan’s eyes scanned the entire room, from one corner all the way to the other. Just by their numbers, he could immediately tell that something was wrong.

“Guys…this is the entire Inferno Gang,” he communicated with them using Miwa’s technique.

“No mistake, Steffan,” she responded. “There’s at least 30 enemy signatures inside this room…”

“Just as Tenchi–sama guessed…they were planning an ambush from the start,” Kodaki added.

“Stay frosty, Hunters…” Chojo tried putting them at ease. He wasn’t in denial – in fact, he agreed with all that they were thinking, but as the squad leader, he had to act like one.

“Ah, you’ve made it, Hunters…at least you’re not all a bunch of panzies.”

They heard a voice coming from the back of the room, and its owner slowly made his way to the front.

“Still…sometimes, you should be careful about biting off more than you can chew, eh?”

It was Madoka, the same person appointed by Kallavan along with Jegal. He was actually the Inferno Gang’s Second in Command.

“That’s the infamous Madoka, huh?” Daewi commented.
“I’m more relieved to see that it’s him, and not Kallavan,” Kodaki responded.

“Based on your numbers…I’m surprised to see that you guys wanted to settle things without a hitch,” he continued speaking. “Hell, if I were Gadō, I’d just send the whole fuckin’ army and be done with it.”

“Still…where you lack in quantity, I guess you tried making up for in quality, eh?” he remarked, seeing S–Ranks Chojo and Steffan, and the three members of The Order.

They remained silent at his words, not bothering to entertain him.
“Fine, fine, let’s get to the meat of the matter, don’t we?”

“So…where’s Fudo Sanjuro?” he asked, shifting his tone.

“…I think we should confirm the safety of those two girls first, before we give an answer to that,” Chojo suggested.

“And? What if I don’t want to?”

As the Dragon responded, he stared down Chojo and the rest of Hunters, establishing the dominance of himself and his entire gang before them. When he felt that he’d done enough, he spoke once again,

“…whatever, it doesn’t matter either way. Bring ’em, Jegal.”

Following this, another man emerged from the back of the room, with two persons walking in front of him. It was Jegal, and with him were Fumi and Nayumi, whose mouths were duct–taped and their hands tied with rope. They were alive and well.

“They’re fine…that’s a relief,” Ilmar spoke in their minds.
“Fumi Noritoshi, and Izumi Kobayashi, huh…” Satoru remarked as he looked at them.

“Seeing them in person…they remind me of them…” he thought, referring to Jamal and Tarik.

“Akiro,” Chojo spoke to him, “Either myself or Steffan are gonna make contact with both of them. Afterwards, you’ll be free to switch them out, right?”

“Yes,” he responded, “Thankfully, there’s no Soul–Barrier in place here. The moment any of you exchange the markings, it’ll be game–set.”

Akiro placed his teleportation markings on all the Hunters from the moment they left the Grounds. Their main plan revolved around them making contact with the girls to transfer the markings, thereby making them into additional targets for Akiro’s technique.

“See for yourselves…they’re just fine,” Madoka spoke again. “We know how to stand by our word, unlike you Hunters.”

“Now, I’ll ask again: where’s Fudo?”

“…Fudo Sanjuro is currently being secured by a group of High Ranking Hunters. His harsh resistance was beyond our control,” Chojo fabricated, as he tried buying some time for himself and the squad to formulate a strategy.

“The fuck is this?” Madoka spat out, flabbergasted. “That doesn’t sound like any problem of ours; we proposed a simple agreement – these little shits, for Fūdo Sanjuro. You fucks are getting a 2 for 1 and it’s still too difficult for you to follow through?!”

At this point, things seemed to be getting tense; the squad was getting even more nervous as Madoka, along with the rest of the gang, got even feistier. Some of the Dragons even started moving closer, prepared to fight.

“Hey, Chojo…” Steffan spoke in Chojo’s mind. He, along with the rest of them, were getting anxious.

“Jamal, can you hear me?”

Toward the back of the room on the balcony, Jamal heard a voice in his head. It was Tarik, having casted his own technique which allowed him to speak within Jamal’s mind.

“They’re getting restless…we’ll have to make our move now.”

The technique was Spirit–Energy based, meaning Jamal couldn’t respond to him in the same way. He nodded his head ever so slightly, as his right eye slowly changed color.

“Please, wait!”

Among the crowd of gang members, there was a sudden interjection. Madoka and Jegal looked over, and they saw who it was.

“Oh, that’s right,” Madoka spoke. “Completely forgot about you.”

“Wait…that voice is?...” Nayumi recognized the voice, but she couldn’t see the person as he stood behind the crowd.

“Anyway, Hunters…here’s what’s gonna happen. Since you idiots seem to be having trouble getting Fudo here, which I honestly doubt you would’ve brought him either way, we’re gonna do this another way,” he said as he grabbed Nayumi by her hair.

“The Noritoshi brat’s all yours, but this one stays with us.”

“Tch…so Tarik really wasn’t lying,” Fumi thought to herself. Having been informed by the two boys beforehand, they weren’t very scared either.

“Hey now, is that really necessary?” Chojo asked him.
“Oh shut the fuck up. As if you fools have any say in this,” Madoka fired back.

“Either way, someone’s here to see this brat off. You can come on out now.”

After Jegal said that, a man emerged from the crowd; tall, and wearing a suit along with round reading glasses. Nayumi looked at him…and it felt as if her heart stopped.

“Na…Naka…!!” she tried to speak with the tape over her mouth.
“Hello…Nayumi–san.”


7:40PM
COLONY NO. 3

“Huh?! Why the hell wasn’t I told about this?!!”

Emir made his way over to the Third Colony earlier that evening in an attempt to search for Fudo, as per his orders. But, after a while, things aroused his suspicions. In such a chaotic situation as this, he didn’t understand why neither the Heads nor any of the High Rankers besides Emilio made any contact with him. Not too long ago, he phoned Tenchi and questioned him, and he told him everything – from the video recording to the planning for the exchange.

“Because, Emir, I need you to apprehend Fudo before he pulls another reckless stunt. I’m pretty sure he should be exhausted from his battle last night, but you know more than anybody what kind of person he is. Once he sets his mind on an objective, he will see it to the end,” Tenchi responded.

“I don’t disagree here, Tenchi, but sending those guys on a mission like this unaccompanied by either me or Emilio…”

“…wait a minute,” he paused.
Suddenly, he figured out exactly where to find Fudo.

“Tenchi, where’s the exchange being held?” he asked.
“Emir, I already told you–”

“No!” Emir cut him off, “That’s exactly where Fudo’s headed right now!!”


“Things must have been scary for the last few days…I apologize for all that’s happened to you, Nayumi–san.”

Everyone held their peace as the man stood in the midst, addressing Nayumi. Her eyes scanned him from head to toe, and she couldn’t believe it, but it was an undeniable fact that in front of her stood the man who’d been taking care of her for as long as she could remember.

“Nakamura–san…it’s really you?...” she stared at him with widened eyes.

“Someone who knows Kobayashi?” Steffan spoke in his allies’ minds. “And, did he call her ‘Nayumi’?”

“If he knows her…why didn’t he show himself when she was kidnapped?” Miwa wondered.

“For now, let’s hear what he has to say…it seems they’re all listening, too,” Chojo suggested to them.

As both Jamal and Tarik observed from above, their intuitions told them that the man was bad news.

“Something about this guy isn’t right…” Tarik spoke to him. Meanwhile, Jamal kept observing with his right eye active.

“…can I speak with her please?” Mr. Nakamura asked the two Dragons in charge. He was referring to the tape over Nayumi’s mouth.

Jegal obliged his request, and ignited his thumb with fire, swiping it across her mouth. The tape was completely consumed, but the fire didn’t burn her at all.

“Nakamura–san…it’s really you?” she spoke clearly.
“But, I don’t understand…why are you here?...how are you here?”

He responded with silence. He didn’t know what to say to her, or how to say it. All she got was the cold, dead, depressed look in his eyes.

“What, you’ve come this far just to make yourself look silly? Fine, lemme help you get it out,” Madoka spoke as he walked over to him,

“This guy’s a Dragon,” he said with a grin as he stood next to Mr. Nakamura, stretching his arm over his shoulder.

“…what?” Nayumi asked, confused and worried.

“The rest is up to you, get on with it,” Madoka said as he shoved him forward.

“…what is he talking about, Nakamura–san?” she asked him. Slowly, he started walking towards her while speaking,

“…the Oriki Clan was a family of premonitory dreamers. They could perceive future events and were thus recognized as one of the greatest amongst the past Ancient Clans.”

“The Oriki Clan?...so, she’s from an Ancient Clan after all?” Steffan and Chojo shared the same thought.

“Along with dreams of the future, they were also skilled at reading human thoughts and emotions, making them valuable assets back in the days of the Dragon War for intel gathering and interrogation. If your father’s stories weren’t lies…” he said as he stopped in front of her, placing his palm on her forehead, while she stared at him in utter confusion,

“…then this should be easy.”


Suddenly, from Nayumi’s point of view, everything went black. She couldn’t see, hear, or feel anything.

“Nakamura–san?...Fumi–chan?...” – she looked all around her, but she couldn’t find anything or anybody.

Then, the world began to form around her. She saw the ground, then the night sky, then a few small houses…then flames all around. She was standing right in the middle of burning houses, which invoked a bit of fear into her due to past trauma, but nothing too extreme.

“This doesn’t look like that dream…where am I?...” she wondered to herself.

She then gradually heard a weak voice crying out. She turned to see a human figure – a boy, emerging from some debris of ashes and concrete. He had short hair, and he seemed shorter than her. His clothes were burnt off, and he had bruises all over his body.

“Mother!…Anko–chan!…Dariyo–chan!…Hayami–chan!...can any of you hear me?!”

“…he can’t see me?” Nayumi wondered as she watched him call out for his family.

“This is Naoya Oriki.”

A voice spoke to Nayumi. Nakamura’s voice, to be exact.

“…Nakamura–san?” she questioned as she looked all around again.

“Wait a minute…before all this, Nakamura–san was saying...” she thought to herself as she remembered his words,

“They were also skilled at reading human thoughts and emotions.”

“Are these…Nakamura–san’s memories?”
His voice then continued to narrate about the boy:

“23 years ago, the Inferno Gang conducted an operation to eradicate the remaining members of the Oriki Clan. The family, around 20 in number, was completely ambushed on that night. In total, only 3 survived – two were rescued by the Hunters, and the other was Naoya Oriki…your father.”

“My father?…but, why wasn’t he saved too?” she asked herself. Then the voice came again, as if directly responding to her,

“During the attack, he was rendered unconscious, and trapped. Either his two siblings were unaware that he was still alive, or the Hunters simply didn’t have any window of opportunity to rescue him. Regardless of the circumstances, he lost everything that night.”

The scenery then underwent a change – she was standing in a corner inside a small office, and there sat a man behind a desk. It was Mr. Nakamura, looking noticeably younger.

“For around 10 years, I worked as a psychiatric therapist. I’ve never been the type of person to pamper myself, but many of my clients as well as my coworkers always used to tell me that I was irreplaceable.”

“It was 5 years after that incident. One day, like any other day, I was given the heads up about an appointment.”

As his voice said this, the door to his office opened, and a man took two steps inside.

“My door opened…and that was the first time I saw him. He was a little above average height, and he had third degree burn scars on the right side of his body, from his face o his neck and arm. He introduced himself to me as Naoya Tsukumo.”

“From the first glance, I could tell he must have suffered a good deal of traumatic experiences. It took quite a while for him to get accustomed to any form of hospitality, or even speak with clarity…but, we worked together, day after day. I didn’t even charge him the tiniest bit for any of our sessions – for some reason, I simply wanted to get that young man back on his feet. I wanted him to find happiness.”

“Father changed his last name…to keep himself anonymous?...” she asked herself. Again, as if directly responding, Nakamura’s voice spoke:

“Apparently, he remembered the tragedy of that night, but he couldn’t recall many things about his identity, or who his family was. He informed me that sometime after the incident, he was taken into a foster home where his caretaker gave him that surname.”

“Two years after he first entered my office, the progress was beyond significant…more and more, he opened up to me, telling me all sorts of things about himself; his long lost siblings, and how much he cherished his past life.”

As his voice spoke, Nayumi beheld the various sessions that her father had with Mr. Nakamura, and the mental growth he underwent.

“He started working a part–time job to send himself to school, and apparently, he found a girlfriend – a lovely young woman, by the name of Natsumi Ushiro.”

As he was saying this, the scenery changed to that of a coffee shop. Nayumi stood about 6 feet away from a table occupied by Nakamura, Naoya, and Natsumi. She couldn’t believe her eyes when she saw the young lady.

“That woman…she’s my…” she spoke in intervals as she stared at her happy, beautiful face.

“They kept a close relationship for about a year, then one day…Naoya informed me that Ushiro was pregnant. Soon after, she gave birth to a baby girl…and they named her, Nayumi Tsukumo.”

It had been roughly 10 years since the last time she saw her mother; or either of her parents, for that matter. The face of her mother particularly caught her off guard – the woman that she remembered was a stark contrast to the person she was now looking at.

Only one question lingered in her mind:
“…what in the world happened after I was born?...”

“I became a close friend of both your parents; particularly Naoya, who started to see me as an older brother, or a father. Of course, such a thing was inevitable…in his eyes and words, I saved his life.”

“But…something changed, almost two years after you were born. Naoya’s behavior started to take a turn. He began keeping secrets, from both myself and Ushiro–san. Above all…the same look that was on his face the very first time we met, had returned.”

Nayumi was taken back to the meeting room one final time, where her father sat before Nakamura. Upon seeing his face…it was a face that she was all too familiar with. His dressing was lousy, and his eyes looked like those of an insomniac. She saw the spitting image of her own self in her father.

“After little to no communication for at least three weeks, he showed up to my office unannounced. When I tried making basic conversation, he would respond with vague answers. It was beyond obvious that something was wrong with him.”

“Then…he finally spoke to me.”

At that point, Nayumi no longer heard Nakamura’s voice, but instead it was her father’s voice. His words to him were:

“My name…is Naoya Oriki.”

“Nakamura–san…5 years before I met you, my family was attacked by Dragons. After that night, I believe my memories of my family and identity were lost.”

“The Ōriki was a clan of premonitory dreamers, human beings who had the power to see the future. I don’t know what the trigger was…but, about a year ago, not only did my memories return…but my powers awakened.”

After that, Naoya reached, and touched Nakamura’s forehead – the very same thing that Nakamura had done to Nayumi. After roughly five seconds of silence, Nakamura had a horrified look on his face.

“In that moment,” Nakamura spoke again, “Naoya showed me his memories…I saw everything, from his childhood unto that present moment, all in the span of a few seconds. I also experienced things from his point of view; his suffering, his perception towards persons, the burdensome thoughts that raced through his mind…and I also saw a very faint vision of him being killed by Dragons.”

“Just as I thought to myself…is this his vision of the future? He opened his mouth, and the very last words that Naoya Tsukumo said to me, were…”

“If anything happens to me…please, take care of Nayumi–chan for me,” Naoya requested with a depressing smile on his face.

The scenery changed once again, and Nayumi saw her mother, Nakamura, as well as her younger self standing together at a funeral.

“The following week…Naoya was kidnapped and murdered by dragons of the Inferno Gang.”

All memories that had once seemed hazy to her became clear. Nayumi never understood what happened concerning her father, and her mother never explained anything to her. Now, she saw it all for herself…her father had been cursed to endure the same, if not greater suffering that she’d been going through her entire life.

“After that…Natsumi–san distanced herself from me, even though Naoya asked me to take care of you. I grew suspicious, and I decided to carry out my own investigations. It wasn’t easy, for a simple therapist like myself. After nearly a year of digging around, having rare meetings with Natsumi–san, and gathering information from her close colleagues…I found out that she was a Dragon. A Religious Group follower.”

Nayumi’s heart sank. She almost forgot how to breathe when he heard him say that. Her own mother, for some reason or another, became a Dragon.

“But…if my mother was a Dragon, that means…!”

She was afraid of the very suggestion that came to mind, but Nakamura did the honors for her:

“Simply put…Natsumi exposed Naoya.”

“Back when Naoya showed me his memories, I witnessed him telling her about his true identity. He was well aware of the risks involved in doing this; well aware that he only survived the Dragons by chance…yet, he told us, the people he trusted the most, his secret. But, unfortunately…his own girlfriend took full advantage of that trust. Unbeknownst to Naoya, Natsumi had already joined the Dragons.”

“Then…that night came.”

As he said this, Nayumi’s own memories surfaced. She was hiding inside a closet, surrounded by burning furniture and her mother’s weak cries for help. It was the very same night that haunted her for years.

“Nayumi…”

Just like how it occurred that night, as well as in her nightmares, her mother called her. She crept out of the closet, drew near to her burning body, only to hear the very same words:

“Why were you ever born?...why did I ever give birth to you?”

Tears ran from her eyes, but the same eyes were filled with anger, and murder. If she had a knife or some other weapon in that moment, she would have driven it into her mother’s throat. As her younger self stood there looking down at Natsumi’s lifeless body, she uttered,

“What did my father ever see in a scum bitch like you?...”

At the same time, the door burst open, and when she looked, it was Mr. Nakamura.

“As it turned out,” his voice continued, “The Inferno Gang did some digging around concerning Natsumi. After she exposed him, they monitored her, and eventually found out about her and Naoya’s affair. Since she gave birth to you, an Oriki child, they resorted to killing you both.”

“I don’t know how you survived, Nayumi…but, I was there just in time to save you. From then on, I took you into my care, concealing your identity through various means. As per Naoya–san’s last request…I made your safety my priority.”

“...but I made a terrible, terrible mistake.”

As he said this, the scene changed again, and she saw into his personal life for the first time. He peeped through a door where she laid down asleep, before exiting the house and locking the door.

“I desired to know why…why was Naoya’s family so heavily targeted? Why did Natsumi sell out her child’s father? Then one day, I made my way into the city…and I agreed…”

“…to become a follower of the Religious Group.”

Nayumi’s heart felt like it hit a beat so hard that her chest cramped. Just like her response to what she heard before this whole vision started, her mouth uttered,

“…what?”

“It didn’t take long for me to recognize my mistake,” he continued. “I did manage to learn about the Oriki Clan through different connections, and why the Dragons wanted them exterminated…but I also understood clearly why Natsumi did what she did, and why she seemed so depressed and regretful afterwards…I slowly started to become brainwashed.”

“The Dragon power inside me tempted me day and night to obey its instructions: destroy the Oriki. For 10 years, I withstood pure madness and insanity. I was even denied suicide, both by Naoya’s final request, and the Dragon’s power. I pushed my will
far beyond its limit; I took lives; I did every single thing that I possibly could…just to protect your life, Nayumi.”

“Then…don’t tell me…” she said to herself as she saw where this was all going.


“I’m sorry…Nayumi–san.”

Just before he said this, Nakamura removed his palm from her forehead. What seemed like a span of multiple years inside his memories, were only but a few seconds in real time. Almost no amount of time had passed from the moment he touched her forehead.

“Why…why?!...” she asked as tears poured from her eyes uncontrollably.

“Just as Natsumi did…I too, ended up betraying an Oriki,” he said as he stooped to his knees while holding her hands, with a dead, depressed look in his eyes.

“Forgive me…Nayumi–san...forgive me, Naoya–”

As he spoke silently to himself begging forgiveness, his head was engulfed in fire.

“Good grief…what kind of spineless degenerate acts like a bitch in his final moments?” Madoka asked as he stood behind Nakamura’s body, his hand engulfed in fire.

He killed him…right in front of her eyes.

“…Naka…!!”
“NOOOOOOO!!!!!” she screamed, bawling her eyes out.

“Jegal, shut her up,” Madoka commanded as the poor girl sobbed out her existence.

“What the hell? Everything happened so suddenly!” Chojo spoke in the Hunters’ minds. From their, and everyone else’s point of view, the interaction between the man and Nayumi was extremely short.

“Now, back to you Hunters,” Madoka addressed them, “I see Fudo still isn’t here, right? Whatever, take the brat with you,” he said as he shoved Fumi forward.

“Sensei, now’s the time,” Akiro spoke to Chojo as he walked forward. “Make contact with her as soon as possible.”

But, as she walked toward them, and Chojo stepped forward, Madoka was about to attack her from behind!

“Fucking snakes, they were bluffing all along! CHOJO!!” Steffan exclaimed as Chojo sprinted ahead.

Fumi reached out her hand to Chojo’s, while Steffan activated his ice to stop Madoka. He was then intercepted by Jegal who burned the advancing ice. As she ran, Fumi glanced at Madoka behind her, whose flaming hand was about to make contact with her face. The remaining Hunters reacted much slower than the two S–Ranks, and it seemed like it was too late.

“Shit…!!” Chojo exclaimed in his mind.

*FWOOSH*
*BLAZE*

Just before either Chojo or Madoka could make contact with Fumi, her footing was encircled by darkly colored energy. Both the Hunter and Dragon instinctively disengaged their advance and drew backward, as the energy blazed up into a cylindrical wall of flames around her. Dark purple flames.

A trail of flames also raced toward Jegal, who held Nayumi hostage. It caught her, but for some reason, she wasn’t being burned at all. Jegal, on the other hand, had no choice but to let her go and avoid it, as it was burning him.

“This is…” Madoka thought to himself as he observed the unique fire.

*SHHUP*
*WHACK*

Mid–thought, somebody appeared in front of him. They attacked with a punch coated in the same dark energy, and he quickly defended by coating his forearms in fire. He was sent backwards a few feet, and that was when he got a good look at the person standing in front of him.

It was Fudo Sanjuro.

“Not only killing a kid, but one whose back’s turned? Who’s really the bitch here?” he asked as he glared at him, while the flames surrounding Fumi and Nayumi dispersed.

“Fudo?!” Chojo exclaimed in shock, as well as slight relief.
“Big bro!” Ilmar also exclaimed in the background.

“Hmph…well, we might be fucked, but now we’ll give them hell while we’re at it,” Steffan smirked.

“Kehehe…I’m not surprised in the slightest. The prodigal son makes his entrance, eh?” Madoka said with a sinister grin.

“Boys…let’s get this party started,” he announced to the Inferno Gang as he spread his arms, and they all readied themselves to attack.

“Chojo–san, grab the kids and get out of–”

Fudo stopped himself mid speech as there was a tremendous shift in the building. The space and energy around them seemed to undergo a change. Something monstrous had awakened, and the source of it came from the back of the room, on the balcony.

“Boss?!!” Madoka exclaimed in his mind. “No…it’s just as enormous, but it’s different!”

They all turned to see two figures standing on the balcony’s railing. The one on the left interlocked his hands with outstretched fingers, and he uttered while activating a technique:

“I’ve seen enough…time to get busy.”

PRISON DOME • 空間結界 (Kuu-kan Kek-kai)


KOICHI NAKAMURA
AGE: 42 (DOB: June 5, 1975)
HEIGHT: 5'10"
OCCUPATION: Therapist / Religious Follower
STATUS: Deceased

+ He probably looked like a mix of Kiyotaka Ijichi and Hiromi Higuruma from Jujutsu Kaisen.
+ Despite becoming mentally unstable, he retained a strong enough will to suppress his Dragon power & homicidal thoughts for years.
+ He liked cats.

0