#32.5 [UPDATE]
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well...things have been, dry to say the least.

Without beating too much around the bush, I'm here to announce that Ryu Koroshiya will be on an indefinite hiatus. I'd been thinking about this for a while now, and I didn't exactly want to go on a hiatus right at the halfway mark of the second Act, but it seems that's how things will be...Chapter 32 will mark the end of Act 2's first half, and the beginning of an indefinite hiatus.

There are varying factors in the matter, but I'm currently at a point in my life where things have been getting really busy for me. Different responsibilities, different ambitions, just a bunch of differences all around (no, I don't have a girlfriend or child lol).

But I've basically been getting really busy with other things in my life, so much so that it WILL lessen the amount of time I have for hobbies such as this. Don't get me wrong, I love this story; it is one of the greatest creations of my life. And it's that exact reason why I just can't bring myself to force this story to its completion. Ryu Koroshiya is a beautiful work of art that I never imagined would spawn from MY imagination, as someone who hated writing. But as I explained in Ch. 20.5, this is something that I cherish wholeheartedly.

I have the entire vision of this story on my mind constantly, ready to type away on my phone and computer every chance I get...but it has to wait. I have to venture into other avenues of life, then get back to this one at the end of it all.

I promise, I'll be back. For now...take care.
Share the story if you love it as much as I do, and if you're a new reader seeing this upload, thank you for sticking around.

~ J. Hamilton

0