Finale and Epilogue
50 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Akito: Lucid Dream…

Mai: Lucid what?

Akito: It’s the name of the rumored shop that is specialized in the dark magic. I searched every information that could fix this abnormality and this shop is likely the best answer.

 

Akito brought out a pair of glasses with mysterious decoration, which have the ability to see the soul core of any person. He wore them and saw the text… “Body: Shigure Mai” “Soul core: Shigure Mai”

 

Akito: …

Mai: …

Akito: … This device says that your soul core is really Shigure Mai…

Mai: Yep. I’m always the one and only Shigure Mai. The girl whom you confessed your love to about a few weeks ago.

Akito: But… you have changed so much.

Mai: This is my true nature. My past self that you have seen is just a façade. Somehow, I feel like I don’t want to fake it anymore and I’m glad that everyone in this school accept the current me.

Akito: What about Sakurai-san?

Mai: Miki-chan also had some difficulty in her life. After we get along well with each other, she decides to change too.

Akito: … You two have my condolence.

Mai: Thanks. So… about your confession. I think I will accept it.

Akito: Eh!? Really!?

Mai: However, I am not my past self. The current me may not be your dream girl. How about we try going out for a month?

Akito: Alright. Thank you for answer, … Mai-san …

Mai: Well then, Akito-kun, I want to go shopping tomorrow. Do you have a restaurant recommendation?

============================

 

After a month, Akito could not tolerate the personality of the gal Mai and they broke up. Then, when he thought he was alone in the library, a soft-spoken beauty honor student greeted him with an innocent smile. They started to know each other. He loved her personality, mannerism, preferences and many other things. After that, they became a happy couple later on. 

 

In the third year of senior high school, Sakurai Miki became the top student who would attend a very famous university. She always helped her gal friend about studying. They sometime hanged out in Shigure Mai’s room.

 

Miki: Fuu… Hahhh… I have to go to the university next year. Will you miss me?

Mai: Hahhh… I must be a liar if I say I’m not…

Miki: Fufu… Today, you are so honest.

Mai: I don’t know why but I feel like you are one of the essential parts of my life. Hahhh…

Miki: Every party must come to an end. Moreover, it’s not like we can’t see each other anymore. Fuu…

Mai: I’m going to find a job. I have already marked my favourite salons.

Miki: I’m rooting for you, Mai-chan. The shopkeeper-san told me that our souls will be completely stabilized within the next month. Then, you will lose your memory about our secret activities and become my normal gal friend.

Mai: Memory…? Gal…? I… Shigure Mai? A gal…?

Miki: Oopsie… It looks like the suggestion is really still not complete. Please have a shot to your nipple, Mai-chan.

Mai: AHHHHHH…!!!! … ahhh … I… I’m rooting for you too, Miki-chan. As expected of the smartest girl in our class, you are my life-saver…

 

Fin.

0