A shocking truth to the gal
102 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a high-class mansion surrounding with a large luxury rose garden, owning by madam Murakami Sayoko, a shocking truth was revealed to a white-gal with blonde hair, a side pony tail, earrings, bangles and black knee-high socks.

Natsumi: Mom… Am I… not my dad’s real daughter?
Sayoko: That’s right. Katsuto-san is not your biological father. I have kept this secret for 16 years.
Natsumi: What? And who is my real father?
Sayoko: His name is Shirogane Souma. He was the president of the Jokaku group. A kind gentleman… but too optimistic.
Natsumi: And that Joukaku is now one of our branch companies…
Sayoko: You are a smart child, Natsumi. He is no longer in this world.
Natsumi: Does dad know about this?
Sayoko: Of course not. Katsuto-san doesn’t know that I stayed in the same house with him before his last moment.
Natsumi: Did dad play him dirty?
Sayoko: Not at all. Katsuto-san is also a proud gentleman. He will never do something like that. I just knew about my pregnancy a few days before that car accident. I… I was so confused, fragile and hopeless. So, I decided to go along with Katsuto-san’s kindness.
Natsumi: That’s why you become the 2nd wife. You had a hard time, mom…
Sayoko: Thank you, my dear.
Natsumi: Is there a special reason that make you decide to tell me now?
Sayoko: There is. My agents told me yesterday that Murakami Hanako started suspecting me about this secret. She may try to reveal it and destroy us for real.
Natsumi: Uwahhh… Your biggest rival is still the same after these years. Knowing you, you must have a plan or two, right?
Sayoko: I certainly have some. I want you to be the true heir of Murakami group. And I also want you to be better than your half-sister in every aspect including your DNA.
Natsumi: … Did I hear something wrong? That Fuyuki is the top honor student in the school, you know? She is also good at sports and a cool beauty who was called “the ice queen” by the flocks. Not to mention, you certainly can’t fake my DNA results in front of your rival.
Sayoko: And you are a cute mischievous blonde white-gal who prefers shopping and skipping class more than reading a thin book before the simple test.
Natsumi: Well… at least our beauty points are at the same level, I guess.
Sayoko: Fufufu… My solution to this problem is… Your turn has come, Adel-chan.

A beautiful girl with gorgeous straight silver hair in a maid costume slowly walked into the room. Her height was around 150 cm. Her long white opera gloves that extended to the half of her arm showed the mysterious aura that Natsumi can’t tell what it is.

Adel: Nice to meet you, Natsumi-sama. My name is Adelaide. I am an agent from Lucid Dream, a magic shop that can renovate your destiny. You can call me Adel.

Natsumi: Adel-chan… I mean… Adel-san. What method will you use to make me better than Fuyuki? And does your shop have a way to trick the genetic labs?
Adel: Please leave your problems to me, Natsumi-sama. Sayoko-sama, I have brought the target to your underground basement. We can start the operation anytime.
Sayoko: Excellent work there. Let’s go to the basement now. I can’t wait to see the real thing.

====================================

In an underground basement, the wide area was decorated beautifully by high-class materials and furnitures. However, the atmosphere was mysteriously different than usual. The lighting in this area had become purple color.
There was a teen girl about 16-year-old sleeping quietly on a queen size bed. She was a cool beauty without any makeup. She had shoulder-length straight black hair. She wore the standard blazer school uniform and black thigh-highs according to the school rules. She was the true heir of Murakami group, Murakami Fuyuki. She was also wearing a helmet-shaped device which had a few cable lines, connecting with a nearby 21-inch laptop and a 75-inch flat-screen TV.

Natsumi: So… what are we going to do with this sleeping princess? It has something related with this laptop, right?
Adel: This helmet is a terminal that connects the consciousness of the wearer to our VR world. I can guarantee that our cloud server performance is top-tier. There is another set for Natsumi-sama. Please wear it and lay down near this girl.
Natsumi: And then?
Adel: Please close your eyes and relax. You will gradually feel sleepy. My cute gal princess.
Natsumi: OK. … … … zzz … … zzz …
Adel: Everything that happens to your life avatars in this VR world will affects the real world. Welcome to the world of darkness, ojou-sama. (evil grin)

====================================

The laptop and TV screens started showing the mysterious cinematic intro like some dark-fantasy games. A few minutes later, the character customization window appeared in the large TV screen. The two avatar girls looked exactly like Natsumi and Fuyuki. There were many detail folders and categories such as base body, memories, skills, personalities, mannerism, and soul.

Adel: Firstly, I will separate only the soul cores from the avatars. Done. The base body is next.
Sayoko: You moved Natsumi’s core to Fuyuki’s folder?
Adel: Yes. The overall parameter of this body is good. I will start remodelling the genetic data. The father DNA is Katsuto-sama’s DNA but the mother DNA of this body will be replaced. Of course, the gal body will have the mother DNA from Murakami Hanako instead.
Sayoko: Won’t it affect many other parameters as well?
Adel: She will be fine. The background processes and autocorrection of our system will cover everything. Only the mother DNA will be changed. However, there will be some butterfly effects to you and Murakami Hanako. You two will have several seconds of severe headache. I’m terribly sorry for your inconvenience.
Sayoko: Just do it, Adel-chan. I can do anything for my daughter.


A… A… AH… AH… AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ah… Ah… Hahhh… Hahhh… Hahhh…
Huh? Haha? For real? Ahahahahahaha!!!!
Adel: Are you alright, Sayoko-sama?
Sayoko: I’m fine. l just surprise that my memory and guilt about my two husbands are now gone. I didn’t have any sexual activities with Souma-san at all. On the other hand, if I guess correctly…
Adel: Yes. Now, the one who cheats her husband and still remembers about it is Murakami Hanako.
Sayoko: Fufufu… And the face of this honor student girl may look like my rival since her birth but I remember that she is definitely my dear daughter who was born from my womb.

 

0