(24) The Sleep Over – Part 2
60 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Sleepover – Part 2

Samantha was up early that morning, the girl heading downstairs without bothering to get changed, her Camp Sherwood shirt still falling low enough to protect her modesty, after all. Besides, it wasn't like David was around or anything, and no one else seemed to be awake yet anyway.

Pausing in the kitchen, it felt a bit weird to break with tradition. Still, Sarah and Jeremy were staying at her house, not Evan's. “Maybe in the Spring,” Samantha thought out-loud with a shrug, not much liking the idea of making everyone suit up against the cold just so they could have breakfast next door. Especially since they'd be coming back right after.

Setting about making breakfast for everyone, Samantha chuckled softly to herself as she realized she was doing it again, even after telling the boys not to get used it. “Special occasion,” the girl told herself as she grabbed the things she'd need out of the fridge, glancing up as she heard someone coming down the stairs.

A moment later and Sarah peered around the corner, smiling wearily as she gave a small wave. “You sleep okay?” Samantha inquired as she searched through the cupboards for the rest of things she'd need.

Sarah shrugged as she leaned in the doorway, the girl also still wearing her nightshirt, the sunlight from the back window illuminating most of Sarah's lower half, silhouetting the eleven-year-old's form beneath it.

“I think I needed to get caught up or something,” Sarah chuckled softly, “I feel a lot better now, though. So, ah, did you need help?”

Prying her eyes away, Samantha smiled and gave the girl what she hoped was a casual nod. “If you want,” she offered, giving a bit of wave towards the cluttered counter-top, “it'll take less time that way. You don't need to, though.”

“No, no, it's fine,” her friend replied brightly stepping closer as Samantha made room for her, “we are supposed to be on the same team, after all.”

“That's true,” Samantha agreed with a chuckle, handing Sarah a loaf of bread, “we can't play rugby with snow up to our waists, so making breakfast'll just have to do!”

“It's really the only problem I have with winter,” Sarah remarked as she worked on making toast and Samantha started in on the scrambled eggs, “I mean, there's other fun stuff to do, but I really like the excuse to not spend so much time at home.”

Samantha frowned thoughtfully, glancing askance at her friend as she whisked the eggs. “Ya know, if you need an excuse to get out of the house, there IS someone who'd like to spend more time with you,” she replied, unable to keep from giggling as Sarah paused and blushed a little.

Nodding slowly, Sarah took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. “Yeah, I know,” she said softly, the girl unable to keep from smiling, “I guess I could um, talk to him about it one of these days.”

“Today's a pretty good day,” Samantha said slyly, Sarah letting out a laugh as she shook her head.

“Um, maybe later,” she replied nervously, grabbing out the toast and putting in more bread.

“It's not like you need to make a big announcement,” Samantha chuckled, pouring the eggs into a frying pan, the girl lowering her voice and blushing a little, “I mean, you wouldn't even really need to tell your parents or anything either.”

Sarah nodded slowly before frowning thoughtfully and glancing at Samantha, the girl shrinking back a little as she focused on the eggs for a moment. “So ah, I've been kinda curious for while now...” Sarah said carefully, momentarily distracted by the toast as Samantha nibbled her bottom lip, “Are you, like, dating one of the boys? Or are you just sorta like family or whatever?”

Samantha's let out a laugh, shaking her head as she put the eggs into a thermal container. “We're hardly family!” she replied, shaking her head at the absurdity, her stomach feeling a bit knotted as the redhead realized there was little point in hiding it from the girl, “But um, it's kinda complicated.”

“Oh?” Sarah inquired with a giggle, lowering her voice as Samantha grabbed up the bacon, “Do tell!”

Glancing over her shoulder and listening for moment, Samantha sighed heavily and met Sarah's gaze. “It's kind of a secret, so don't tell, okay?” she said quietly, the other girl nodding eagerly with a wide grin, Samantha exhaling loudly, “I'm kinda 'dating' both of them, okay?”

Sarah's eyes widened, the girl covering her mouth with both hands as she let out a laugh. “But, h-how?” she managed, Samantha rolling her eyes impatiently, shaking her head as she laid out the bacon, “Isn't that like, kinda weird?”

“No duh,” the redhead replied with a nervous chuckle, her tone becoming serious, “That's why you can't tell anyone. At least not yet. Maybe one day... But for now, it's not really something I wanna have people talking about. Especially at school or whatever.”

Sarah nodded, thinking for a moment. “But, won't you eventually have to choose between them?” she asked, Samantha's body tensing as she inhaled sharply, “You can't have them both, right?”

“No,” the girl replied firmly, meeting Sarah's gaze with a look so intense her friend shrank away a little, “Never. I'll never choose one over the other. I love them both.”

Realising what she'd said, Samantha blushed, her eyes wide as she went back to cooking bacon, ignoring the embarrassed giggle that Sarah let out as the two worked in silence for a few moments.

Hearing the sounds of footsteps on the stairs, Samantha relaxed a little. It felt weird to admit that she loved the boys to someone, even if it was someone she could trust. Glancing over her shoulder, Samantha smiled as she saw Zack peer into the kitchen, his chestnut hair still tussled a bit, his t-shirt not tucked into his jeans, the boy flashing her a quick grin.

“Don't get any funny ideas back there,” Samantha told him with a smirk, Zack unable to keep from chuckling to himself.

“Hey, I'm the closest thing to a responsible adult around here right now,” he noted, folding his arms and standing a little taller as Samantha narrowed her eyes at him.

“Being a few days older hardly makes you an adult,” she replied, grabbing up the containers that held the slices of toast and eggs, “here, make your yourself useful and bring these to the table.”

“You sure I won't eat them before I get there?” Zack teased, grabbing them up as Samantha turned about, the girl fixing him with a faux glare.

“Do you wanna make breakfast for everyone for the next month?” the girl warned him, Zack grinning in response as she put the containers down on the table.

“You're so domesticated, you even already sound like a mother!” he teased, Samantha turning on him and waving her spatula in the air.

“I'll domesticate you one!” Samantha threatened, making Sarah laugh as Evan and Jeremy came downstairs.

“It's way too early for yelling,” Evan muttered, waving his hand in protest before sitting at the table.

“She started it,” Zack replied with a helpless shrug, the boy smiling innocently.

“I could see the weird ideas in your eyes,” Samantha retorted, handing the container of bacon off to Sarah before digging out some plates.

“Says the girl who can't stand wearing under things,” Zack said in a quiet tone, making Sarah blush and turn quickly around to face Samantha who took a deep breath as she handed the plates off to Sarah.

“They're overrated,” Samantha said with a shrug as she grabbed out the orange juice, the girl frowning at the bottle for a moment, worrying that there wasn't enough for all of them.

“You're making me feel a little over dressed,” Sarah chuckled as she came back, taking a moment to figure out which cupboard the glasses were kept in.

Samantha grinned to herself, holding the orange juice with both hands as she kept her her comeback to herself, momentarily wondering if she could convince Sarah to take her panties off in front of everyone, but quickly dismissing the thought.

“If it was summertime we could do more about that,” Samantha agreed as she headed to the table, “then we could show off the hot tub Evan's parents have.”

“That sounds nice,” Sarah offered, following her out and taking a seat next to Jeremy, the boy quickly reminding himself to relax and not think about her under-things.

“We wanted a pool, but my parents reminded us that that we don't live that far from the beach,” Evan added with a shrug, glancing at Samantha with a thankful smile as the girl sat between him and Evan, the boy slipping his hand across her thigh for a moment and giving it a gentle squeeze that send a pleasant tingle up the girl's spine.

“They're not wrong, I guess,” Zack admitted with a shrug as everyone started eating, the boy casting Samantha a quick sideways glance, “but it would be fun if we had a private pool.”

“What'd I tell you about having strange ideas?” Samantha teased, nudging the boy in the ribs before glancing towards the stairs, the sounds of footsteps catching everyone's attention.

Pausing as he reached bottom of stairs, Samantha's father paused for a moment, his expression bemused. “Am I in the wrong house?” Jim asked teasingly before heading towards the kitchen.

Rolling her eyes as Zack and Evan laughed, Samantha shook her head, unable to keep from smiling. “Don't get use to it,” she replied slyly, her father chuckling in response, “we'll be back to tradition on Monday.”

“Does that mean we'll be back to cooking for ourselves?” Zack inquired teasingly, Samantha shooting him a faux-annoyed look.

“This was just cause we had guests,” Samantha explained, glancing back at Sarah and Jeremy with a bemused smile, “But after this you two are family, so you have to fend for yourselves.”

“Yeah, that's why these three have to fend for themselves,” her father agreed from the kitchen with a laugh, “Otherwise they would've starved by now.”

“Or we could both just moved in with Zack,” Evan suggested with a shrug, making the other boy grin broadly, “We'd never be bored over there.”

“You wish,” Samantha chuckled softly, nudging him in the ribs, knowing full-well what he was thinking.

“Well, his dad does like to cook,” Evan added at the confused look he got from their guests, “And his mum grows pretty much all the vegetables we eat around here.”

“Just be careful if you stop by in the spring,” Zack chuckled, waggling his fork at the two with a strip of bacon impaled on it, “Otherwise you might get dragged into helping setting up the garden.”

“That might not be so bad,” Jeremy replied with a shrug, “I've always been good with plants.”

“Well, you'll get along well with his mum, then,” Samantha commented brightly, “She's practically some kind of alchemist with the stuff she does with them.”

“Just be careful about which tea she gives you,” Jim added teasingly as he brought a food laden tray out of the kitchen, flashing the boy a quick grin, “she might turn you into a toad or something.”

“Seriously, that's not what witches do!” Samantha insisted half-seriously, her father laughing as he headed back upstairs, Jeremy's eyes going a bit wide at the turn the conversation had taken.

“Should I be worried?” he asked Zack with some concern, the other boy smiling innocently and giving a shrug in response.

“His mum knows a crazy amount about herbalism,” Evan explained helpfully, “It's basically a more narrowly focused bit of organic chemistry when you think about it. Her family just wrapped it in a lot of other traditions and such, so sometimes the neighbours talk and stuff. But honestly, it's all harmless fun, really.”

“Yeah, but she did threaten to turn me into a newt a few times when I was little,” Zack interjected.

“When's she gonna turn you back?” Samantha inquired teasingly, the boy glancing towards the stairs to make sure her father was out of sight before reaching over to slap the girl's bottom.

“Hey!” she laughed, jumping a bit in her chair, “What'd I tell you about behaving when we have guests?”

“Don't, most likely,” Evan said helpfully, Zack grinning in agreement as their friends laughed.

“So, do we have a plan for today?” Sarah inquired, pushing her plate away and leaning back in her chair.

Samantha frowned thoughtfully for a moment. “Well, I guess we could always get properly dressed and show you two the snow fort we made,” she replied with a shrug.

“Your parents would probably prefer that,” Evan chuckled softly, Samantha rolling her eyes a bit.

“The older we get, the more concerned then get about that sorta thing,” she sighed.

“Might be a reason for that,” Jeremy remarked, glancing askance as he blushed a bit.

“Can't imagine what that'd be,” Zack chuckled as he finished up his breakfast and pushed his chair out.

“Anyway,” Evan said, quickly changing the subject as he got up as well and started collecting plates, “Going outside for a bit sounds like a plan. It's always good move around a bit after eating.”

“Okay, we'll be back in a few minutes,” Samantha agreed, leading Sarah back upstairs again, leaving the boys to clean up, not noticing the bemused look Zack gave Evan.

Watching the two go as he carried the plates to the kitchen, Zack smiled a little to himself as Evan told Jeremy not to get up as he grabbed their glasses and followed after him.

“I know that look,” Evan said quietly, smirking a bit while Zack started loading the dishwasher, the boy glancing towards Jeremy.

“We need to have quick meeting at some point,” Zack explained quickly, setting the plates in a row, “I sorta saw something yesterday that we gotta talk about.”

Evan nodded, frowning thoughtfully. “Time to get the cauldron?” he inquired as Zack pulled out the upper wrack for the glasses, the boy nodding quickly.

“I recorded it, but I'm not sure Sam'd want anyone else to see it,” he explained, Evan raising an eyebrow.

“I thought you were taking an awful long time in the bathroom,” the blond boy chuckled teasingly, Zack grinning in response.

“Let's just say that I can't look at pizza the same way again,” Zack chuckled, peaking Evan's curiosity as he closed the dishwasher.

“Having other people around does complicate things sometimes,” Evan sighed, having the feeling that whatever it was Zack had on his camera it was definitely worth seeing.

“This is why my mum always tries to tell me to be more patient,” Zack agreed with a shrug, “But we can probably talk tonight after they're asleep.”

“We could probably sneak down to the basement after Samantha's parents go to bed,” Evan offered, the other boy grinning broadly, “We won't need to be as quiet that way.”

“And Sam calls me a perv,” Zack teased, Evan grinning in-spite of himself.

“I'm just more subtle,” Evan replied sagely, his friend laughing as the two left the kitchen to wait for the girls...

*****

The snow that covered Samantha's backyard was almost entirely marred by footprints even before the children went outside that day, much of what had fallen the week before having been used in forming a roughly dome shaped structure and several snowmen of varying sizes.

The snow fort they'd made had been reinforced by dumping water over it, while the interior had been lined with ice after a being thoroughly coated with water using old spray bottles.

Sitting in a circle inside of it, the children relaxed for a bit after running about and playing for most of the morning. Leaning back against the frozen wall as she examined the ceiling for a moment, Samantha turned to Evan.

“How hard would it be to decorate the inside of this with like, some food dye and water in a spray bottle?” she inquired, the boy frowning thoughtfully for a moment.

“We could always take some thin cardboard, cut out whatever shapes we wanted and spray them down,” he suggested with a shrug, “But it'd be even easier if we just went with something more random.”

“That could be fun,” Sarah agreed with an approving nod, “Just remember to take some pictures of it before it all melts.”

“I never leave home without my camera!” Zack laughed, undoing his coat so he could pull the device out of his pocket and take a picture of Sarah who made a silly face as he did so.

“It's also a good excuse to head in for a bit,” Samantha added with a bit of shiver, “The cold's starting to get to me.”

“Agreed!” Jeremy replied with a nod, turning to crawl of out of the entrance.

“I'm starting to get hungry anyway,” Zack added, looking through his recent photos as Sarah followed the boy out.

“My shock. Can you imagine it?” Samantha commented with a smirk, the boy flashing her a quick grin before glancing at his camera again, the video he took of Lily cued up.

“Sure, but can you imagine this?” Zack inquired teasingly, holding up the tiny screen to the two, their eyes going wide at the sight of Lily kneeling down in front of the delivery guy.

“Is... is she...?” Evan managed as Samantha bit her bottom lip and stared in quiet amazement for a moment.

Nodding, Zack smiled smugly and tucked his camera away. “I'll let you watch it later when we have some time to ourselves,” he promised before crawling out the exit, his friends exchanging a meaningful glance.

“I'm guessing your mum didn't pay for those pizzas,” Evan commented with a nervous chuckle before following after Zack.

“He probably should've paid her,” Samantha replied, her heart racing a little, the girl feeling a weird mix of envy and excitement, eager to watch the video itself at some point.

“Maybe he did,” Evan chuckled, the girl laughing as she followed him out, squinting a bit at the brightness of the sun, the group heading back up onto the porch, banging the snow off their boots before heading back inside.

“Hey, just in time,” Lily remarked as the children came in the door, the woman stepping over to the kitchen's window and setting a platter down in it, the children's eyes going wide as they saw the sandwiches the woman had made for them.

“You must have heard Zack's stomach rumbling,” Samantha teased, grinning as Zack tried to tickle her but was thwarted by the girl's winter coat.

“Well, I figured I might as well be a good hostess,” her mother replied with a shrug, smiling in amusement as the children quickly discarded their winter coats and pulled the platter away, laughing as they shuffled towards the basement, “Just don't make a mess down there, okay?”

Zack turned around, cupping his hands together over his heart as he smiled melodramatically. “My lady, I would never dream of such a thing!” the boy managed to say before laughing and chasing after his friends, leaving Lily to shake her head in amusement as the children vanished downstairs.

Putting the platter on down on the coffee table, Samantha grabbed up a sandwich and walked over to the door that separated the living area from the less glamours parts of the basement. “Feel free to put on a movie or something,” she told the others as she pushed open the door, hitting the light-switch with her elbow as she took a bit of her sandwich.

“So, what's in here, anyway?” Sarah inquired, poking her head and glancing about the unfinished room.

Samantha shrugged, swallowing as she picked up a box and set it on the large square table at the far end of the room. “Mostly just the boring stuff we don't want other people see,” she replied with a shrug, taking another bite, chewing quickly as she sorted through the box's contents, “But it's also where we keep our holiday stuff like decorations and Halloween costume things.”

Sarah nodded, stepping closer as she ate her sandwich, watching Samantha pull several craft supplies from the box. “So, ah, I was thinking about tonight,” Samantha said carefully, taking a moment to align the small stack of sturdy sheets of thick, colourful paper she'd just pulled out of the box, “As in, um, sleeping arrangements.”

Sarah coughed a little, blushing as she caught on almost immediately. Glancing back towards the door, the girl lowered her voice. “Are you asking if it's okay if you spend the night with Zack and Evan?” she giggled quietly, Samantha taking a slow deep breath as a smile spread across her face.

“Yeah, ah, it's not something we really get to do so much anymore,” the girl explained quickly, pushing more sandwich into her mouth to keep from saying anything incriminating.

Sarah nodded slowly, trying to decide how she felt about that. “What about Jeremy?” she inquired, glancing askance at Samantha as she took another bite of her own sandwich.

Pulling out an old pair of scissors and making sure they worked, Samantha glanced askance at Sarah, taking a moment to make sure of her words. “Maybe you two could spend some time getting to know each other,” she offered, Sarah blushing a bit as she shrank down a little, “We could even move the camp cot over so you wouldn't have to be in the same bed if you wanted.”

Sarah nodded slowly and met her friend's gaze. “Are you sure about it, though?” she whispered, “I mean, your parents won't come and check on us, will they? If we get caught, we'd probably get in a lot of trouble.”

Samantha shook her head dismissively. “Naw, we've done a really good job of fooling our parents into thinking we're responsible and well-behaved,” she laughed teasingly, pulling a few pens out of the box as well, “as long as we're not too loud, it should be fine. But yeah, we would need to be a bit sneaky about it. Is that okay with you?”

Sarah frowned thoughtfully, a small smile slowly crossing her lips. “I think I kind of like the idea of keeping it a secret from my parents,” she giggled, smiling smugly, “My parents tend to be busy-bodies so it'll be nice to have something they don't get to know about.”

Samantha grinned, finishing up her sandwich before grabbing up the materials she'd selected. “I think we're gonna get along really super well,” she laughed, Sarah grinning in response as she followed her back out into the main room.

“I had to wrestle him to the ground, but I managed to keep him from eating all the sandwiches!” Evan announced as the girls came back into the room.

“Lies and slander!” Zack exclaimed, holding his arms in the air, a half-eaten sandwich in each hand as Jeremy laughed at the antics.

“As long as none of the neighbours don't go missing, it's fine,” Samantha told them both with a grin, moving around the couch and flopping down between them, the girl wriggling a bit as she found there wasn't quite enough room, “Anyway, I grabbed some stuff so we can decorate the inside of the snow fort later. I kinda like the idea of having random patterns and stuff mixed in with something vaguely normal.”

“It'll be like cave paintings,” Sarah noted as she sat down between Zack and Jeremy, Samantha nodding in agreement.

“As long as we don't wind up with pictures of food, we'll be fine,” Evan added teasingly, making Zack laugh with his mouthful.

“It's not food I'm worried about,” Samantha said with a smirk, Evan blushing and Zack almost choking as they caught on, even if their guests didn't.

“I was actually thinking we should put some stars at the top,” Zack admitted with a grin, Samantha unable to keep from smiling fondly at his admission, “That way it'd be kinda like your bedroom.”

“It's almost too bad we can't make them glow,” Sarah added, picking up another sandwich, “but then, we're not the ones who are crazy enough to go winter camping.”

“I don't think I'd survive,” Jeremy admitted with a shudder, the boy leaning forward to grab up a sheet of construction paper and a pen, “I'll stick to summer camping, thanks.”

“We do that in my backyard sometimes,” Samantha replied thoughtfully, leaning back to finish her lunch as the boys started working on their cut-out ideas, “It'd be nice if we could do it for real eventually.”

“Together, you mean,” Evan corrected, frowning a little as he did his best to make sure the star he was drawing was symmetrical.

Samantha nodded, smiling a little to herself and making a mental note to try and remember to write back the friends she'd made at Camp Sherwood. “It won't be this summer, though,” she added, “My parents are already planning a trip out to see some of our relatives up north.”

“You're abandoning us again!” Zack exclaimed melodramatically, Samantha roiling her eyes in response.

“No, they're planning on taking you two with us,” she explained, looking into his eyes as his interest in the plan suddenly grew, “Apparently my great something aunt lives in a castle and stuff.”

“For real?!” Sarah exclaimed, bouncing excitedly in her seat, “You'll take lots of pictures, right?”

“Try and stop me!” Zack laughed as Samantha nodded sagely.

“Apparently I went there once when I was like one or something, but I don't remember anything about it all, so it'll be neat to actually get see it for real,” she added as she joined in on making cut-outs.

“I take it she's not alone out there, though, right?” Evan inquired, the girl frowning thoughtfully in response.

“Um, my grand-parents on my dad's side live there,” Samantha replied with a shrug, “Along with some relatives from what my mum always calls 'the other side of the family,' so yeah, there's a few people living with her.”

“The real question, though,” Evan continued, “is whether it's a creepy old castle with a dungeon and ghosts or stuff, or if it's a faerie tale castle all done up in gold and pastel colours or whatever.”

“Wait, do ghosts show up on electronic cameras? Do I have to go old school and grab one of my dad's cameras from when he was a kid?” Zack inquired, his eyes going wide with concern and curiosity.

“Well, if you can see them, they reflect light, right?” Evan countered, “Unless, I guess if they were like some kind of psychic projection or something.”

“I'm pretty sure there's no ghosts!” Samantha laughed, shaking her head in amusement, “My dad would've mentioned them already if there were.”

“Hm. So faerie tale castle then?” Sarah inquired teasingly, the boys looking rather disappointed by the possibility.

“Honestly, it's probably fairly normal for its time,” Samantha said with a shrug, “It's been in the family since forever, though, so there's probably a lot of interesting stories there, even if it's not haunted.”

“Maybe you could get a V-Star account and make videos where you explore various parts of the castle while you're there,” Sarah suggested, Samantha's eyes going wide as she exchanged glances with Zack and Evan.

“That might be fun,” the redhead replied carefully, knowing better than to mention her Talking To Strangers account, “I've actually been thinking about getting on there. Maybe I could use it to show off the snow fort once we get it all decorated.”

“I can be your video producer!” Zack announced triumphantly, grinning at the possibilities, “My dad would probably even lend us a few things like green screens and stuff if we decide to get super complicated!”

“You just like taking pictures of me!” Samantha laughed, Zack nodding enthusiastically.

“Hey, my mum always says that every moment only ever comes around once. It's up to me to make sure there's a permanent record of the best ones,” the boy replied in a somewhat sagely manner.

“For scientific purposes, clearly,” Evan added, pushing his glasses back up his nose, glancing askance at him with a teasing smirk, Zack grinning as he nodded in agreement before pulling his camera out of his pocket.

“I'll take some establishing shots first,” he told the others, scanning the craft supplies on the table and a few of the completed cut-outs, “You can do a voice over type thing after it's all done.”

Grinning at the camera as Zack turned it towards her, the girl held up the cardboard she was drawing on to show it off. “I'm thinking we could put some trees around the bottom, make the interior look like a forest at night,” she explained.

“Oh! We could add a northern lights effect really easy too!” Sarah added, Samantha nodding enthusiastically in agreement.

“Okay, let's get this done. There's some empty spray bottles we can grab, and there's some food dye in the kitchen we never use,” she replied excitedly, the girl bouncing in her seat.

“What about the outside?” asked Jeremy thoughtfully, “Can we decorate that too?”

“It'd be wrong not to!” Samantha laughed, the boy grinning as he and the others threw themselves into the project...

*****

Coming back upstairs, the children found Lily and Margo sitting at the kitchen table, the two women glancing up from their tea and smiling as the children hurried into the kitchen, laughing the whole way.

“Having fun, I see,” Margo chuckled teasingly as Zack paused to hug his mother from behind.

“There's no stopping us when we find a project to work on!” the boy laughed, his mother hugging his arms before he slipped away.

“I'm almost afraid to ask,” Lily chuckled, sitting a bit taller to see what the children were doing in the kitchen as the water started running.

“You'll see in about an hour or so!” Samantha promised as she filled the bottles, setting them aside for the others to drip a few drops of different coloured food dye into each of them.

“I'll be taking pictures and stuff if you don't wanna go out in the cold,” Zack added, shaking up one of the spray bottles until its contents turned blue.

“So considerate,” his mother chuckled, the children soon getting into their snow suits.

“Just don't loose your camera in the snow,” Lily cautioned as she sipping her tea.

“Perish the thought!” Zack exclaimed melodramatically, grinning as he remembered what was still on his camera, “This camera is my life!”

“Until we get you a better one,” Margo replied slyly, her son's eyes going wide as she gave him a knowing smile, “Now go play, we'll take a look when you're done, deary.”

Zack nodded enthusiastically, hurriedly getting dressed before Samantha pulled open the back door, the children pleased to find the sky clear with no real wind to speak of, the sun making the whole backyard glisten brightly.

Running out to the fort, the children split into two groups, Samantha and Evan crawling inside as the others started in on the outer walls. Holding one of the sheets of construction paper against the ceiling, Samantha held the star-shaped cut-out against it as Evan sprayed yellow dyed water overtop of it, the two grinning as she pulled it back, the star shape standing out against the icy whiteness.

“Brilliant!” the girl laughed, the two covering the ceiling with stars until the cardboard template became too soggy to use before switching over to the three different tree-shapes they'd made.

Lining the bottom with various trees, the two then moved on to the various other objects, Samantha laughing as she found a flying saucer and held it against the wall. “Having fun?” Zack inquired as he crawled inside, handing Evan a bottle of red water.

“I think we're getting somewhere,” Samantha pronounced, Evan's other hand spraying a blue flying saucer onto the wall.

“We should've made a cow, we could have had it being adducted,” Evan pondered, Zack nodding in agreement.

“Maybe we can have them in a fight with bats and birds?” he suggested, the blond boy grinning in response and quickly adjusting the red bottle to spray out a tight stream of water.

“Laser beams it is then!” Evan chuckled, spraying a long line out from the saucer that dripped a bit in places but still looked alright given the circumstances.

“Purple for the bats?” Samantha inquired, grabbing up the bat template, Evan nodding as she held it just under the beam, “I'm thinking we have a swarm of them here, and we can just kinda wide spray orange at the end of the beam for an explosion effect.”

“You got it,” Evan agreed, glancing over and grinning at Zack as he realized they were being recorded.

“How's it looking outside?” Samantha inquired, glancing over and letting out a laugh as Zack adjusted his angle, the girl moving the bat template to another spot so Evan could spray it on.

“They're getting along great!” Zack chuckled, grinning brightly, the boy lowering his voice a bit, “He's getting over his shyness a bit, too.”

“Good,” Samantha said firmly, the swam of bats taking shape, the girl grinning mischievously, “I wouldn't want them chickening out on our sleeping arrangements.”

“They'd better not!” Zack laughed, his friends adding a few more flying saucers before adding some birds into the mix.

Panning the camera towards the ceiling, Zack captured the pattern of stars before getting a close up of some of the trees and putting his camera away so he could help out.

Twenty minutes later and the air was filled with bats and birds, with flying saucers shooting beams of red that ended in randomly sprayed on orange explosions over a night time forest. As a finishing touch, they sprayed on a few long ribbons of blue, red and purple, making a long aura borealis that formed a long, waving circle around the scene.

Shuffling back to admire their work, the children laughed at the absurdity of it as Zack filmed the finished product, slowly moving in a circle to get the full effect. “It's too bad this wouldn't last two days if we did it in the park,” he chuckled, catching Samantha's thoughtful frown as the girl nodded in agreement.

“Yeah, way too many kids like to break things,” she agreed, waving her arm Southward dramatically, “Especially at school! It's like a battlefield for poor snowmen every year!”

“Okay, I should go get the exterior view too,” said Zack, the boy crawling back out the way he came, taking a picture of Sarah and Jeremy as the two stood close to one another, laughing as they sprayed the outer walls with various colours.

Not wanting to interrupt, Zack got to his feet, the boy slowly walking around the perimeter, recording the numerous free hand drawn patterns and shapes of multiple colours the two had done. Grinning as he came around the other side, Zack nodded approvingly as he aimed his camera at the two once more, Jeremy and Sarah laughing and waving at it.

“They're done inside if you wanna take a look,” Zack told them, motioning dramatically towards the entrance.

“Oh good!” Sarah exclaimed, clapping her gloved hands together, the girl hurrying to crawl inside.

“Things going well?” Zack inquired in a lower tone as Jeremy moved to follow her, the boy blushing a bit and hiding under his scarf.

“I think so,” he chuckled nervously, “We'll see how it goes, I guess. Anyway, thanks for the help.”

Zack grinned in response. “Hey, I like to see my friends happy,” he said with a shrug, “Now get in there and take a look before spring comes along and melts all our hard work!”

“Yes sir!” Jeremy laughed, giving Zack a salute before dropping down and crawling inside, finding the others sitting in a circle around a mound of snow that Samantha was trying shape into roughly the shape of her favourite Halloween decoration.

“I'd bring out the real one, but it'd probably break in the cold,” the girl explained to Sarah with a shrug, grabbing the bottle of dark purple to spray down the sides of it as Evan sprayed the top with orange, “But it's an important tradition, so we needed something to take its place.”

“Sometimes it's just the thought that counts,” Zack agreed, panning his camera around the snow cauldron a bit, “I think the real one's been through enough already.”

“We don't even know half of what it's been through,” Evan added sagely, “It's older than we are, after all.”

“Imagine the stories it could tell,” Sarah pondered wistfully, Samantha nodding in agreement.

“Sometimes my mum will say that there's stuff she wants to tell us, but wants to wait until we're older, it's really annoying,” she added with a frown, “adults are so annoying like that.”

“Well, we keep secrets from them too,” Evan replied quietly, trying not to laugh.

“It's only fair,” Samantha agreed with a smirk, “Maybe one day we'll all get to talk about stuff, just not any time soon.”

“It's probably better that way,” Zack chuckled as he and Evan slipped an arm around her, both both shuffling closer.

Sarah sighed heavily and shook her head. “My parents told me I'm not aloud to date until I'm like thirty,” she muttered, Jeremy's expression falling a bit.

“Um, that's... awful,” he managed, glancing down at the snow cauldron glumly.

“Pfft, what they don't know, won't hurt them!” Sarah laughed, her friends laughing in agreement.

“You're gonna fit in really well around here!” Samantha told her with a grin, Sarah beaming happily before glancing at Jeremy as she pulled off her glove and reached over to take his hand, the boy smiling back at her happily...

*****

The children came back inside as the sun started to set and were pleased by the smell of food cooking from the kitchen as they hurriedly slipped out of their winter gear once more.

Walking over to the kitchen window, Samantha's father leaned on the counter and smiled in amusement. “Is there any snow left out there?” Jim inquired teasingly, the children overheated from running about in snow suits all afternoon, “It looks like you added a few things to the collection of snowmen, afterall.”

“No sense letting good snow go to waste!” Zack piped up with a grin, moving closer and peering into the kitchen to where Lily was stirring a large pot of beef stew.

“And none of this will go to waste with you here, I'm sure,” the woman teased, casting the boy a sly smile that made his heart race a little, Zack actually blushing slightly as he nodded in agreement.

“Anyway, dinner's almost done, you might as well sit down down straight away,” Jim told them, the children arranging themselves as Lily started filling bowls for them.

“Thanks for putting up with us for this long,” Sarah said as Jim came out of the kitchen holding a pair of bowls, the man setting them down in front of her and Jeremy.

“Oh, it's fine,” the man chuckled, offering the girl a sad smile, “Besides, it's nice to see how well you and Samantha get along.”

Tilting her head at him curiously for a moment, Sarah glanced at her equally confused friends. “Um, it's not that big a deal,” she replied nervously as Lily came out with another two bowls.

“Your dad's didn't exactly get along so well in high-school,” the woman explained in a careful tone, setting the bowls down in front of Zack and Evan, “they had um, a bit of a falling out back then.”

“We used to get along okay,” Jim sighed, shrugging as he brought out two more bowls, setting them down in front of Samantha and one of the empty chairs, taking a seat next to it.

“Is this a story we're not allowed to hear yet?” Samantha chuckled, her mother returning with a final bowl and setting it in front of Jim before taking a seat next to him, the two adults exchanging a meaningful glance.

“Probably best to wait for that one,” Jim chuckled, Lily bowing her head to hide her amused smile as she stirred her thick stew, “But it's still good to have you here. I'm glad your dad didn't pass the rivalry on to you.”

Sarah shrugged as she scooped up a spoonful of steaming stew. “He's not super talkative, it probably helps,” she chuckled, blowing on it before giving it a try, the girl smiling happily at the flavour.

Exchanging glances again, Samantha's parents smiled a little at each other. “Nothing wrong with that,” Lily replied, quickly changing the subject, “So anyway, David'll be home in the afternoon tomorrow, so if you could, please tidy up a bit before you clear out of his room. He'll probably be pretty exhausted when he gets back.”

“No problem, mum!” Zack laughed teasingly, Lily giving him an equally teasing stern look in reply, his friends chuckling as everyone went about enjoying dinner...

*****

Several hours later, the children came up from the basement, having had their fill of movies and video-games for one day, quietly thankful that Samantha's parents weren't intent on staying up late. Taking turns in the shower, the group spent a bit of time hanging out in Samantha's room, reading comics and talking while they waited their turns.

When at last Samantha returned, the group quieted somewhat, nervously glancing into the hallway as she entered the room, slowly closing the door behind her as to not make too much noise.

“So, are we still going with the plan?” she whispered excitedly, her Camp Sherwood shirt clinging in places due to having towelled off rather quickly.

Jeremy and Sarah exchanged a nervous glance, blushing a little as they both turned to her and nodded slowly. “Well, you three don't get to do this sorta thing very often, so it's only fair,” Sarah replied, Samantha grinning in response, bouncing a little as she knelt down between Zack and Evan.

“Practically never,” Evan agreed, frowning a bit as he tried to remember the last time they'd shared a bed that didn't involve sneaking around behind their parent's backs.

“I also don't remember the last time we took a bath together,” Zack added teasingly, making Jeremy hide his face under the collar of his t-shirt as Sarah laughed.

“You were probably like two or something,” she told him with a yawn, the trio deciding it wasn't quite the time to mention the day they'd taken off together as Sarah glanced at Jeremy, “Anyway, I hope you don't mind, but I'm probably gonna read for a bit before going to sleep.”

“No problem,” Jeremy assured her, the two getting up and heading to the door.

“Have a good night, you three,” Sarah chuckled teasingly, glancing at Jeremy as she slipped her hand into his, the boy blushing again as she carefully opened the door, the two nervously slipping into the dark hallway.

“This may be our most dangerous heist yet,” Evan chuckled softly, Zack grinning as he nodded in agreement, the boy grabbing his camera and trying to find the video he needed.

“At least it's a simple one,” Samantha replied, tying her still damp hair back before leaning closer to Zack to see what he was looking at, “I still can't believe that's my mum.”

Zack grinned, nodding as Evan exhaled softly, shaking his head in amazement, the three children watching Lily have her way with the pizza delivery guy with wide-eyed amazement.

“You think she got a discount?” Evan inquired, inhaling sharply as Lily stood up and leaned against the wall, her bottom pushed out enticingly.

“She'd better of gotten it for free,” Samantha muttered, shaking her head slowly, her body giving a soft shudder as she stared in fascination at how confidently and expertly her mother used her sex appeal to get what she wanted.

“Oh, you know she did,” Zack replied, letting out a heavy breath, glancing at Samantha, the girl looking a bit flushed, “I kinda wonder if she has an account at that website too.”

Samantha let out a soft, worried sound at the reminder, glancing at Evan. “Um, about that...” she stammered, Evan swallowing hard.

“Yeah, ah, we need to be a bit more careful with it in the future,” the boy finished, Zack's eyebrows shooting up as he glanced at his friend with concern, “We should be okay because of the angle, but we may have streamed some stuff last night on accident.”

“Uh, are we in trouble?” Zack inquired, Evan shaking his head quickly.

“Doubtful. Like I said, the angle was wrong, so they got a bit of a show, but I wouldn't worry so much about it,” he explained, taking Samantha's hand and giving it a bit of a squeeze, “But we should still be bit more careful with stuff like that.”

“Yeah, but it was kinda exciting,” Samantha chuckled softly, bowing her head and squeezing his hand back, feeling a little embarrassed at the admission, “It's um... it's fun to almost get caught, ya know?”

“There is that,” Evan agreed with a bit of a smile, Zack grinning as he nodded quickly.

“So, does this mean you're not gonna stop?” he inquired, lifting up his camera to take a quick picture of the girl's distracted expression.

“Hey!” Samantha giggled, covering her face with her hands and peeking out between her fingers, “At least let me take a moment to try and look cute!”

“Try?” Zack scoffed, the girl rolling her eyes and smirking at him as he took another picture.

“Anyway,” Samantha replied, leaning forward and giving the camera a sly look through her bangs as Zack took yet another shot, “It's actually kinda fun, even if some of the comments are kinda weird.”

“Just be careful, okay?” Evan said with concern, the girl turning to look at him with a happy smile, brushing her fingers against the boy's cheek.

“Careful, I might think you like me,” Samantha giggled, making Evan flash her a grin before giving her a quick kiss, the two trying not to laugh as Zack took another picture.

“So, would you be up for maybe doing something tonight?” he inquired, Samantha raising a teasing eyebrow at the thought.

“You just wanna see me naked again,” she teased.

“When don't I?” Zack replied matter-of-factly, giving her a helpless shrug as Samantha sighed with faux impatience.

Smiling smugly as she stood up, Samantha ran her fingers through her hair, the girl frowning a little, noticing that it was still a bit wet. “Well, okay, fine,” Samantha chuckled softly, grabbing up her laptop from her desk, the boys grinning as she turned to them, “We'll head to the basement like we planned. We don't have to worry about noise as much that way, after all.”

Exchanging glances, Zack and Evan chuckled softly, grinning as Samantha slowly opened her door, the rest of the house dark, still and quiet. Poking her head out, the girl glanced in the direction of her parents room at the other end of the hall. As expected, there was no light under the door. Either they were already asleep, or too “busy” to pay much attention.

Giggling at the thought, Samantha lead the way towards the stairs, the thin carpet muffling the trio's footsteps, their hearts racing, as the three children grinned excitedly. This was becoming something of a habit, Samantha realised, the three of them sneaking around behind their parents' backs to get up to naughty things. But it was definitely too much fun to stop.

Navigating through the gloom, the children made their way carefully down the stairs, their eyes slowly adjusting to the meagre light from outside as they entered the dining room. Glancing towards the kitchen, Samantha handed her laptop to Evan, the girl smiling mischievously, holding a finger to her lips as a sudden thought came to mind.

Sneaking over to the kitchen, the girl grabbed a trio of plastic cups out of the counter before pulling the bottle of orange juice out of the fridge. Holding it up to the light, Samantha frowned a little. It was at about a quarter full, she judged, and would probably do the trick.

Grinning as she came back to the waiting boys, they gave her questioning looks, but Samantha just ushered them down the stairs, being sure to close the basement door behind them before following.

“I know that look,” Evan observed quietly, glancing over his shoulder at her, “You're up to something.”

“I wanted to try something, okay?” Samantha replied, her voice shaking a little, the girl feeling a bit nervous about the idea she'd had.

Waiting for everyone to reach the bottom, Zack flipped on the light-switch, the three of them closing their eyes tightly for a moment as he fumbled with the dimmer switch until the light became tolerable.

“It's always interesting when you wanna try something new,” he remarked with a grin, Samantha nibbling her bottom lip with nervous excitement as she set the bottle down on the coffee-table and went over to the small bar area in the corner.

“Well, we had your mum's tea when we played at your place,” Samantha explained, ducking down for a moment to find what she was looking for, “so it's only fair that I return the favour, right?”

Standing back up, the girl grinned as she held up a small bottle of vodka, the boys giving her surprised looks back before chuckling nervously. “Your parents won't miss that, will they?” Evan asked, his curiosity peaking as Samantha shook her head.

“Even if they do, they'll probably blame David,” she replied with a shrug, the girl taking a moment to examining the bottle. There wasn't a lot left, but it was probably better that they didn't overdo it anyway. There was definitely enough left, though.

Bringing it back to the table, Samantha sat down on the couch in her customary position between the boys, Zack angling his camera to get a record of the historic occasion.

“Now, this needs to stay a big a secret,” Samantha giggled to her pretend audience, the girl carefully opening both bottles before carefully pouring the vodka into the orange juice container, “so no telling our parents about it, okay?”

Grinning, Samantha then resealed it and gave the orange juice a good shaking before pouring it into the three cups she'd brought. “We probably shouldn't put this on your V-Star account,” Evan said teasingly as the girl handed the boys their cups.

“We could make it a members only video,” Zack teased, Samantha grinning at the idea as she leaned back and got a comfortable, the boy holding his camera out with one hand to hopefully get a decent view of the three of them.

“Don't tempt me,” the girl giggled, bringing her cup closer to her lips before inhaling its scent, frowning as she tried to decide if the mix was alright, but having no real way of knowing, “But, like, I don't even have a bank account yet, so I don't think I could do that until at least June or July.”

Evan frowned into his drink for a moment as Zack moved his camera closer to Samantha, the girl sticking her tongue out at it. “I could probably set up a crypto currency account,” the blond boy pondered half to himself, “I watched my dad do it this one time. I'd need to connect it to his bank account, though.”

Samantha raised an eyebrow as she turned to him. “You're really liking this criminal mastermind thing, aren't you?” she inquired rhetorically, the boy chuckling nervously in response.

“Give me a few days, I'll see what I can do. I can just change the account information once we're allowed to have our own,” Evan offered, taking a deep breath before taking a sip of the mixture in his cup. Closing his eyes, Evan's body gave a bit of an involuntary shudder as it went down, the vodka burning his throat just enough to remind the boy that it was there.

“How is it?” Samantha asked as Zack zoomed in on Evan.

Taking a deep breath, his head feeling a tiny bit funny, Evan frowned thoughtfully. “It could be worse,” he replied with a shrug, “Maybe don't drink it too fast, though. But I think we may need to experiment a bit more with it in the future.”

“For science?” Samantha inquired with a grin, making Evan laugh as nodded in agreement and glanced at the camera.

“Oh, for reference, it's Saturday night, we're having a sleep-over, and her parents have no idea we're doing this,” Evan told the camera, Samantha grinning at it as she nodded in agreement.

“And this is our first time trying vodka,” the girl added, lifting her cup, “My parents like to keep a bit on hand for special occasions.”

Taking a deep breath, Samantha then took a sip herself, the girl closing her eyes, frowning a little as she swirled the vodka and orange juice around in her mouth a bit before letting out a soft whimper. Closing her eyes tighter, she swallowed hard as the alcohol started burning her tongue, only to give a deep shudder as it burned its way down.

“Woah...” Samantha breathed, taking a deep breath before giggling at the camera, “Your mum's wine goes down way easier.”

“It's one of her many talents,” Zack chuckled, turning his camera about before holding it at arms length, the boy taking a deep breath before taking a deep sip, his friends laughing as the boy gritted his teeth and shuddered hard.

“Take is slow,” Evan advised sagely, taking another sip of his own.

“Yeah...” Zack agreed, blinking a few times to try and fix his vision before directing his camera at Samantha again, “and maybe a bit more orange juice next time.”

“Nothing I do is ever good enough for you!” the girl replied melodramatically, holding the back of her hand to her forehead, arching her back with a with a barely concealed smile.

“I guess we'll just have to trade you in for Sarah!” Zack laughed teasingly, Samantha shooting him a shocked look, the girl slapping his thigh hard enough to make the boy let out a chuckling yelp.

“You jerk!” Samantha laughed with faux-anger, Evan shushing them both, waving his free hand before pointing upwards.

“Sorry,” Zack whispered, grinning at Samantha as she giggled and took another sip her drink, the girl's eyes crossing for a moment as the room spun ever so slightly.

“Okay,” Samantha said after a moment, setting her cup down a little too firmly before opening her laptop, “Before I forget, I'm gonna set up my V-Star account. I'll have to be 'good' there, but it'll be fun to share some of our craziness with the world.”

Zack nodded, frowning thoughtfully as he went through the pictures on his phone for a moment. “I think this'd make a good avatar picture,” he told her, showing the girl a picture of her plastic cauldron, “It's sorta like our symbol, ya know?”

Samantha took another sip of her drink and nodded slowly, her body swaying a little, the girl giggling at the sensation. “Oh, I totally agree,” she replied, finding it hard not to smile as the alcohol started affecting her, the girl giggling a bit as she filled out her account information, “It's an important part of our lives!”

“May it's batteries last forever!” Evan chuckled, lifting his cup with a grin, his friends following suit, laughing before taking another drink, the three of them trying not to shudder too hard as they downed a bit too much at the same time.

“Okay, maybe we should slow down,” Samantha muttered with a giggle, leaning back in her seat to catch her breath, Zack thinking for a moment before grinning mischievously.

“Naw, I say we just do it,” he replied with a sly smile, the boy's words slurring a bit as he spoke, his friends exchanging glances before grinning back at him.

“This is a terrible idea,” Samantha giggled, grinning as she glanced back and forth between the boys, her vision a little blurry around the edges, the girl's body feeling weirdly floaty, “Let's do it!”

“For science?” Evan chuckled, looking over his glasses at her as he held up his cup, Samantha nodding before turning to the other boy.

“For science,” Zack agreed, the trio pressing their cups together, taking a moment to ready themselves.

“Okay, on three,” Samantha said quietly, her body trembling with nervous excitement, the boys nodding.

“One...” the three whispered in unison, grinning and trying not to laugh as they glanced about.

“Two...” they said as one, Samantha stumbling over the word a bit, girl unable to keep from giggling, her body shaking as she tried her best to keep her hand still.

Taking a deep breath, the children exchanged glances, waiting for a moment before lifting their cups high. “One!” the three of them whispered loudly before closing their eyes and downing their drinks.

Whimpering as it burned its way down, Samantha squirmed a bit as she forced herself to gulp down her drink, part of her wanting to stop, but there was just no way she was going to be the first to give up.

Pouring the last bit into her mouth, Samantha's body trembled, holding the last of the vodka and orange juice there for a moment before swallowing hard. Her body shuddering violently for a moment, Samantha gave her head a shake before quickly stopping as pain shot through it.

“Uhg, that was a bad idea!” the girl laughed, holding her forehead as she leaned forward to drop her cup down on the coffee-table, the boys nodding a bit in agreement as they dropped theirs off as well.

“It's kind of a neat feeling, though,” Zack chuckled, leaning back and sliding down a bit on the couch, exhaling slowly as he got used to the light-headed euphoria that made it hard to think straight.

“Totally worth it,” Evan agreed with a grin, slipping an arm around Samantha, the boy kissing her cheek affectionately before resting his head on her shoulder.

Exhaling softly, Samantha closed her eyes, Zack snuggling closer as well for a moment, deep sense of well-being settling over her. “I love you both... soooo much,” she sighed happily before glancing down at her laptop again, the TOS of V-Star catching her attention, “Okay, that's weird.”

“Mmm? What?” Zack inquired, lifting his head and peering at the screen.

Adjusting his glasses, Evan leaned a little closer to it as well. “Apparently they allow something called 'non-sexualised nudity' on there,” the boy commented, his expression amused, “I ah... I guess that means you don't need clothes on to do vlogs and stuff.”

Samantha let out a laugh, the girl starting to shake her head but quickly stopping as the motion blur made her eyes hurt. “I am... so NOT doing that!” she laughed, scanning through the paragraphs to see if there was anything else interesting in TOS.

“Aww, that's no fair,” Zack managed, his words slurring as he found it hard to keep his body from swaying a bit, the boy finding his condition fairly amusing.

“Pfft! We have Talking To Strangers for that,” Samantha replied sarcastically, rolling her eyes with a bemused smirk, the girl hitting 'agree' and making her account official.

“Naw, that's for the really secret stuff!” Evan chuckled sagely, waving about his index finger, Samantha shooting him a faux annoyed glance, “but, like, you could just make it members only, right?”

Samantha sighed heavily, shaking her head before turning to Zack and grabbing up his camera. “Aaaanyway,” she told the boys firmly despite her smirk, “I should record a little thing to finish up the video.

“Don't forget to make this one as members only, though,” Zack reminded her, “I'm pretty sure we don't want our parents knowing we got drunk in the middle of the night!”

Samantha nodded, chuckling as she fumbled with the camera for a moment before turning it on. “Okay, so ah, the three of us are kinda drunk now,” she told her future viewers, glancing at the boys with a giggle as they leaned in closer and grinned into the camera, “So, we're gonna wrap this video up before we do anything stupid! Bye, and thanks for watching!”

Laughing as the boys waved, Samantha hit the stop button and handed the device back to Zack. “I trust in your editing skills,” she told him, the girl struggling to stand up again, laughing as he and Evan pushed their hands against her bottom to help her stand.

“I kinda wanna do some other stuff,” Samantha explained, staggering a little as she made her way to the back room, “but I'm gonna need a something first.”

The boys exchanged glances as she fumbled with the door handle, Samantha hearing them laughingly whisper while she stumbled into the other room. Closing her eyes tightly, Samantha turned on the light before carefully opening them, knowing better than to blind herself before heading over to the costume storage boxes.

Lifting the lid, Samantha's heart raced a little, the girl taking a deep breath as she felt a familiar tingling need at the sight of the Noriko mask. “This thing gets around,” she giggled, picking it up with shaky hands before glancing towards the door.

She'd almost messed up pretty big last time, but it was definitely worth it, Samantha reasoned. She loved the attention, and just thinking about doing another stream was terribly exciting.

“Okay, let's do this,” Samantha whispered to herself, slipping on the Noriko mask before wandering back to the sitting room, the girl holding onto the door frame with both hands and leaning out, watching the boys for a moment until they noticed her.

“Holy crap!” Evan laughed, covering his mouth with both hands as he scurried backwards to the far end of the couch, “she's gonna do it!”

“I'm not doin' anything!” Samantha shot back, the girl letting out a sharp gasp, remembering to keep her voice down as Zack turned towards her and grinned, the boy settling himself in at the opposite end from Evan.

“You're a terrible liar,” he told her, the girl giving him a dirty look that the boy clearly couldn't see.

“So mean,” Samantha muttered with a hidden smirk, the girl stepping past Zack and yelping as he swatted her butt before flopping down on the couch between them, sitting cross-legged before going back to her laptop.

A moment later, and Samantha found herself on the Talking To Strangers website once more, the girl noting that her subscriber count had gone up again. This time to nine-hundred and seven. Not surprising, really, considering her last offering.

“Um, maybe you two should go find some masks too,” Samantha chuckled, her body quivering a little, the girl half-wondering if the vodka was having an additional effect on her.

The boys laughing quietly as they scrambled off the couch, leaving Samantha alone again for a moment, the girl took a deep breath. “Okay,” she told herself, her heart racing as she thought about all the people who'd be getting notifications the moment she started a stream. How many people would be immediately start watching her. Wanting the girl to do dirty things for their amusement.

Exhaling loudly, Samantha shakily moved the cursor over the 'start stream' button and clicked it. Leaning back on the couch, Samantha was glad no one could see her blushing, her small body quivering with nervous excitement as she glanced at the viewer count, the number jumping several times.

Taking a deep breath, Samantha smiled to herself, leaning forward to adjust the monitor's position to make sure the camera could get a full-body view of herself. “Um, hi again everyone,” she giggled, giving a little wave as she got comfortable on the couch once more, watching as a dozen or so rather positive chat messages came up, people seeming excited to see her for the most part, “I um, see you really liked the last stream!”

Taking a moment, Samantha grinned, giggling at the comments of “It was amazing! Do it again!” “We missed you, please stream more!” “OMG! You your legs are fantastic! Please take off your mask so I can see how pretty you are!” and “Yes! More redheads on this site please!”

Their appreciation was exhilarating and Samantha giggled as she teasingly pushed her Camp Sherwood shirt lower in the front, the girl untangling her legs and resting her feet against the coffee-table. Grinning to herself, most of the scrolling comments Samantha caught were begging her not to tease them by covering herself up.

“Dang, you guys are such pervs!” the little redhead giggled, shaking her head as she slowly lifted her shirt, heart and bulging eye emojis flooding the chat at the slight of Samantha's naked folds, “Seriously, you'd think you'd never seen a girl before!”

“Some of them are probably new,” Evan commented as he came out wearing a werewolf mask that made Samantha laugh as she noticed that his glasses were resting on the outside of it.

“Hey, I'm not new and I know I can't get enough of seeing it,” Zack said teasingly, the boy chuckling through his goblin mask as the two boys sat down on either side of her.

“Or touching it, to be honest,” Evan chuckled, Samantha letting out a surprised gasp, as the boy reached over and slid his fingers up along her folds, Zack laughing as he reached over too, the two boys grinning under their masks as the girl squirmed.

Panting softly, Samantha glanced at the chat. Some were asking which one was her boyfriend, the question making her laugh a little, the sound coming out as more of a helpless whimper as others started offering their approval. Still others were asking how this was even legal.

Shaking her head slowly, Samantha moaned hungrily, leaning back on the couch, the girl reaching over to take hold of the boys' shafts, finding them pleasantly hard beneath their boxer shorts.

“I don't care if it's not legal. They can ban me!” Samantha giggled, slipping her fingers through the openings in the front before slipping Zack and Evan's shafts out into the open air for all to see.

“Holy crap! She's not holding back!” came one response. “They've got nice cocks for their age!” said another, the boys laughing at the comments.

“Eh, they'll do,” Samantha said teasingly, letting out a laughing yelp as Zack's fingers gave her clit a sudden squeeze, “Hey! Jerk!”

“Oh, you like it!” Zack told her with a grin she could almost hear in his voice, a spark of pleasure going through her at his words, making her glad the boy couldn't see her face.

“He's so mean to me,” she giggled, stroking both of their shafts as she glanced at chat again.

“You need to set up donations! You'd make so much!” came a message from a name Samantha recognized.

“Oh, ah, hi, Wynter_Spring,” the girl panted, her words slurring as the eleven-year-old gritted her teeth for a moment, feeling a finger slide inside of her, the girl unable to see who it was properly because of the Noriko mask, the fact that the entire chat could see it happen only heightening her excitement, “Y-yeah um, I ah, I'm gonna work on that.”

“I think she's drunk,” came Uncle_J's comment, Samantha letting out a whimper as she read it, the girl sitting up a bit straighter.

“I- I'm not d-drunk!” she managed, the boys' suddenly reaching over to start toying with her nipples through her shirt as their fingers caressed her folds and rubbed gently against her clit, driving the child crazy, “I- I just had one drink!”

“She's so small, that's all it takes! Lol!” replied Thigh_Fan99 along with an emoji of a tall glass filled with liquid containing a tiny umbrella.

“Small and cute!” Wynter_Spring agreed.

“I think the little bitch is gonna cum!” Clavicus_Smile added, his words both embarrassing and turning Samantha on all the more.

“Shut up!” the girl demanded in as loud a whisper as she dared, her voice becoming a helpless whimper, Samantha's body starting to shudder. Arching her back almost involuntarily, the girl squirmed in her seat, squeezing the boys cocks harder as they leaned closer, the sounds of their heavy breathing getting Samantha all the more excited.

Closing her eyes, Samantha gritted her teeth, the girl squirming in her seat, whimpering helplessly as her head swam, the alcohol in her system making everything feel surreal and all the more intense. Her excitement rising, Samantha almost cried out as the boys started pistoning their fingers in and out of her, back and forth, one after the other, her innerwalls squeezing them tightly.

“Y-yes! Like that-!” Samantha managed, her body shaking harder, the girl letting out a barely muffled yelp as she felt a hand slip lower, pushing between her bottom cheeks, a wet fingertip rubbing against her opening, “Wait- What-?”

“Shhh,” whispered Zack, the boy chuckling as he panted, a hunger in his voice, as Evan pressed his hand firmly against her folds, moving his middle finger between them, “Just let it happen, Sam.”

“I- Um, this is weird!” the girl managed, her breathing quickening as Zack wriggled his finger, slowly pushing it inside, causing Samantha to let out a long, helpless whine.

“I think she ah, likes it,” Evan chuckled, glancing over at the chat comments, “and so do they!”

“I- I don't care!” Samantha laughed, whimpering as Zack pushed his finger deeper, the sensation sending sparks of pleasure through her, the boys laughing mischievously as they pushed their fingers closer together, each able to feel the other, “What are you even doing?!”

“Making you cum!” Zack replied teasingly, the girl glad no one could see her face as she blushed hard, unable to ignore the things the boys were doing with their fingers, the fact that there were now over five-hundred people watching it happen diving her crazy.

Closing her eyes tightly, Samantha found herself bucking her hips, the girl grunting and whimpering as she lost herself entirely in the sensation. Reaching her peak, Samantha let go of the boys' shafts, her hands covering her Noriko mask to keep it from falling off as she came.

The world spinning, Samantha panted heavily, hearing the soft voices of the boys, their words unintelligible for a moment as she came mostly back to reality. Slowly opening her eyes, Samantha smiled, finding the boys hands sliding across her body affectionately, both of them chuckling to themselves as they squeezed her thighs and slid their fingers across her nipples teasingly.

“They want us to do something really weird to you,” Evan explained nervously, Samantha frowning a bit as she leaned closer to the laptop.

“Oh, okay... what do you perverted wankers want?” she panted, having to wait a moment for the chat to stop posting platitudes and actually answer her question.

“Let them fuck you in the ass!” came a response from Clavicus_Smile, followed by several comments with thumbs up mixed in with a comment of “Do iiiiiit!!!!” from Thigh_Fan99 and “Yes! Please do this! We need to see that!” from Uncle_J.

Samantha stared wide-eyed at the chat for a moment, her hands slipping under her mask, covering her mouth as she processed what they were asking. Was that even a thing? Wouldn't that hurt? How would they even fit? Shaking her head slowly, Samantha was glad the chat couldn't see her expression.

“There's no way...” she chuckled nervously, several disappointed messages coming up along with other demanding or pleading for her to do it.

“I say we give it a try,” Zack said slyly, the boy pushing his boxers down and off before standing up, his hard shaft bobbing close to the girl's face, the boy grinning behind his mask at the comments he got from the chat.

“Sorry, you're out voted,” Evan added with a shrug, Samantha doing a double take and staring at him incredulously.

“You- you can't be serious!” she replied with a nervous chuckle, Evan's eyes full of mirth and desire behind his mask as he suddenly reached out and grabbed Samantha's wrists, dragging her back towards him.

“Hey! Guys! This wasn't part of the plan!” Samantha protested as Zack grabbed her by the ankles and dragged the girl's legs up onto the couch, a stab of pain going through the girl's head as she found it hard to control her limbs.

“Not so loud,” Evan whispered mirthfully as Zack grabbed the girl by the hips and put Samantha properly on her stomach.

Glancing over her shoulder at him, her hair falling into her eyes, Samantha kicked her legs as she struggled against Evan. “Guys, this is silly!” she insisted, laughing as Zack's hands slid up under her shirt, lifting its hem up over her bottom before starting to tickle her, “Stop it already!”

“Oh, come on, Sam, it's for science!” the boy teased, pressing the length of his shaft against her bottom, moving his hips back and forth eagerly as the girl squirmed beneath her.

“Fine, but no tickling!” Samantha insisted, panting heavily and giggling to herself, her heart racing as she realized that between them the boys could easier overpower her. Something about that making her all the more excited in-spite of her trepidation.

Exhaling loudly, Samantha glanced over at the chat window. Her viewers seemed to be really enjoying the show, with a fair number complimenting the shape of her bottom. Grinning, the girl felt her heart flutter a bit, the comments about how cute she looked definitely having an affect.

Inhaling sharply, Samantha was taken from her reverie as she felt Zack's fingers slide over her folds again, collecting her wetness before rubbing it into the head of his shaft. “You ready?” he inquired teasingly, the girl nodding slowly as she glanced at chat again.

“Aww, they're not gonna rape her after all!” wrote Clavicus_Smile, making the girl roll her eyes as Wynter_Spring replied with, “It's best that you just relax. You should probably find some better lube as well!”

Samantha's frowned a bit at the unfamiliar term but didn't have much time to think about it, the girl feeling Zack's cockhead rubbing against her entrance. Taking a deep breath, Samantha's body quivered, the child's heart racing as she braced herself.

“Just relax,” Evan said quietly, a hint of mirth in his tone as he affectionately started running his fingers through her hair, the girl nodding as Zack slowly pushed his hips forward.

Letting out a soft whimper, Samantha's body trembled as Zack slowly pushed himself inside of her, the boy's hands squeezing her bottom firmly, holding her cheeks apart as the girl's entrance stretched wider around his cockhead.

Her breathing quickening, Samantha glanced up at Evan, the boy's bright blue eyes looking down at her fondly as she reached out and took his free hand, their fingers linking.

Swallowing hard, panting heavily as her body shook, Samantha glanced over her shoulder up at Zack. “I- I think you might be too big,” she managed, the girl letting out a gasp as she felt Zack's cockhead fully penetrate her, her muscles squeezing tightly around the boy's shaft.

“Naw,” the boy panted, laughing a little as he stopped for a moment, “you're just too tight!”

“Oh shut up!” Samantha laughed back, taking a moment to try and calm herself and relax, enjoying the gentle tingling pleasure his heated shaft sent through her despite the discomfort.

“Want me to take it out?” Zack teased, the girl glancing at her laptop, laughing at all the comments of “OMG! Please don't stop!!!!” and “Please fuck her ass!!!”

Shaking her head slowly, Samantha looked up at Evan. “Don't let him stop,” she whispered with a giggle, the boy's grin apparent in his the look she found in his eyes.

Glancing at Zack, Evan nodded slowly, his friend letting out a low moan as he started pushing forward again, the girl letting out a long, slow whimper, shifting her hips slightly to find a more comfortable position. Closing her eyes tightly, Samantha let out a long groan, the boy's heated shaft feeling wonderful inside of her, her body aching for more despite the tiny pangs of pain it caused now and then.

“J-just go slow... not too fast...” the girl stammered, her free hand moving to Evan's shaft, gently stroking it before pushing his cockhead up under her mask, the girl's tongue teasing him for a moment.

“We need to have more sleepovers,” Evan breathed, sitting a little taller as Samantha pulled his foreskin back, the tip of the child's tongue caressing along the base of the boy's cockhead, whimpering as Zack pulled back slightly before pushing himself a bit more deeper.

Wincing as he momentarily hit a bad spot, Samantha shifted again, sighing softly as Zack's hands massaged her bottom, the boy's shaft throbbing, his ragged breathing almost matching her own. Moving back again, he slowly pushed back in, the boy starting to move his hips, but keeping his desires in check, not wanting to hurt her more than he had to.

“Y-you like it?” Zack managed, Samantha letting out a soft whimper, the girl sliding her mouth down on Evan's shaft, sucking him hungrily as the boy's fingers pulled her hair away from her face, making sure that her viewers could see.

Grinning behind his goblin mask, Zack took that as an affirmative, the boy stopping for a moment to resist the urge to just push deeper before she was ready. Taking a deep breath, he resumed moving his hips, sparks of pleasure flooding his senses each time he pushed forward, moving deeper into the girl's tight passage.

Moaning hungrily, Samantha started moving her hips slowly in time with his, the boy finding it a little easer to push deeper each time, the sensation becoming more pleasurable as she got used to it. For a moment, Samantha forgot that she was on a stream, Evan's shaft filling her mouth, the girl eagerly sucking, her tongue caressing it as Zack found himself able to slide almost entirely out of her before pushing back in, still going a little deeper each time.

At last, though, Samantha felt Zack's balls gently touch the backs of her thighs, the girl's eyes going wide as she pulled her head up, Evan's shaft making a wet pop as pulled free from her lips. The boy's laughing at the sound as Samantha gasped, Evan helpfully adjusted her Noriko mask as the girl took several deep breathes to compose herself.

Zack's entire shaft was now inside of her. It felt so thick and hot. She could almost feel his pulse through it as his laughter made it shake a bit, Samantha's inner muscles squeezing hard against it in response. Noticing the sensation, Zack let out a soft gasp of his own, the boy exhaling slowly, the sensation almost overwhelming.

“Y-you're so hard...” Samantha whimpered, squeezing him a little tighter, the girl panting softly, the wonderful sensation spreading through her body as both children held still for a few moments, savouring the feeling.

“You're so tight!” Zack teased back, Samantha inhaling sharply and waving her arm back at him, trying to smack the boy as they both laughed.

“That's it! You're too mean, take it out!” the girl whispered loudly back at him, Samantha's grin hidden behind her mask, the boy grabbing her wrist and gripping it tightly as she tried to wriggle it free.

“You're out-voted,” Evan chuckled, moving up onto his shins and taking a handful of Samantha's hair.

“Hey!” Samantha laughed as he tugged her head back around holding her by the hair as he pushed up her mask just enough to playfully tap the girl's chin with the head of his shaft, “You get too aggressive when you're drunk!”

“Filters are over-rated,” Evan replied with a shrug, pushing his hips forward as Samantha laughed, the girl letting out a muffled protest as he filled her mouth, leaving her to sigh softly as she went back to sucking him.

“I think they're enjoying the show,” Zack commented happily, the boy starting to slowly move his hips back and forth again. His breathing quickening at the sensation, Zack grinned as he pulled his hands back for just a moment before slapping them both against Samantha's bottom cheeks, causing the girl to let out a muffled protest despite wriggling her bottom.

Unable to see because of the position of her mask, Samantha moaned hungrily as she felt Evan's other hand slip through her hair, the boy tugging at it playfully as he moved his hips slowly back and forth. Half-smiling as she happily suckled his manhood, her tongue caressing the underside of Evan's shaft, Samantha shuffled her legs a little further apart to make it easier, her body trembling and shaking at the intense sensations that flowed through her.

'This is wonderful...' the girl mused inwardly, reaching up with one hand at a time to grip the arm of the couch for support, obediently bobbing her head, letting the end of Evan's shaft tap gently against the back of her throat each time, her heart bounding in her chest as her excitement rose, 'I love you both so much!'

Letting out a long, helpless whimper, Samantha's muscles tightened around Zack's shaft, the girl pushing her mouth down further onto Evan's cock, letting him slip its head into her throat as she suddenly reached her peak.

Her whole body shaking hard, Samantha bucked her hips instinctively, her body crying out for more even as she came, the girl moaning and whimpering. Grabbing her hips to hold her in place, Zack groaning as he moved faster, unable to stop himself, the boy panting heavily as he found himself unable to hold back.

Letting out a long, helpless whine, Samantha lifted her head off of Evan's shaft again, the girl gasping for breath as Zack's cock stabbed back and forth inside of her, its head occasionally poking painfully in places, the pleasure the girl felt as well nearly overwhelmed her.

“Y-Yesssss-!” Samantha hissed through gritted teeth as Evan somehow had to presence of mind to bring his hand to cover her mouth before she got too loud, regretting that he couldn't just kiss her, but knowing there wasn't much of a choice.

Leaning forward, Zack let out a long groan, thrusting his hips forward several times as hard as he could, Samantha letting out muffled grunts in response, the girl arching her back as the mix of pleasure and pain shot through her, keeping the little redhead cumming for several moments longer.

Straining and sweating as he finally ran out of energy, Zack chuckled to himself, giving Samantha's bottom an other firm slap, the girl letting out a yelp and an amused giggle in response.

Adjusting her mask, Samantha glanced over her shoulder as she took hold of Evan's shaft again, not wanting to leave him out, and wished she could see the look on Zack's face.

“I knew you were obsessed with my butt!” she told teasingly, the boy scoffing and giving Samantha's bottom another firm slap, a spark of pleasure shooting through her as let out a sharp yelp.

“Well, it is pretty fantastic,” Zack replied with a chuckle as he slowly started pulling back, the girl's body giving a deep shiver, inhaling sharply as she felt him pause just before pulling the head of his shaft free, “You ready?”

“Do it, you coward!” Samantha giggled, the girl letting out a sharp yelp as Zack yanked himself out, her insides feeling weirdly empty for a moment before her muscles started to contract.

Needing a moment to catch her breath, Samantha glanced at her laptop again, the girl quickly reading over the comments, pleased to see that people were enjoying the show.

“That was amazing! Now do it with the blond guy!” wrote Uncle_J.

“You have an amazing ass, little girl!” added Thigh_Fan99.

“When do I get my turn? Lol!” Clavicus_Smile said, making Samantha smirk behind her mask as Zack sat down to catch his breath.

“You'll have to find out where I live for that,” the girl told him challenging, chuckling to herself as she crawled off of the couch and motioned for Evan to move over and sit down.

“My turn then?” the blond boy inquired teasingly, Samantha giggling at the question as he moved into position, the girl taking hold of his shaft and stroking it a few times to make sure he was still hard enough.

“Well, it's only fair,” she explained, wiggling her bottom at the camera for a moment before turning herself around, watching the chat go by as she slowly lowered herself.

“You sure about this?” Evan inquired in a nervous tone, the girl giggling as the sensation of euphoria persisted, reaching behind herself to align the boy's shaft properly.

“Not at all!” Samantha replied, letting out a happy moan as pressed Evan's cockhead between her bottom cheeks, rotating her hips a little against it, “This is probably a terrible idea...”

“And ya know, I'm okay with that,” the boy chuckled, his hands sliding up and down the girl's thighs as she took a moment to ready herself.

Glancing at her laptop, Samantha nibbled her bottom lip. There were eight-hundred people watching her now. Eight-hundred strangers about to get an amazing view of the eleven-year-old put Evan's manhood into her bottom. The idea made the girl quiver, her folds tingling hungrily, her hand moving to them almost instinctively, her fingers gently moving across them.

“Just relax, dear. Take your time, and don't force it,” advised Wynter_Spring, the girl nodding at the advice, giggling as Uncle_J stated, “I wanna lick your pussy while he fucks your butt!”

With a bit of a laugh, Samantha moved her behind herself and rubbed her wetness against Evan's cockhead before using both hands to spread her bottom cheeks apart. “Here we go...” the girl whispered mostly to herself, moaning softly as Evan moved his hand to her folds, his index finger making slow, gentle circles against her clit.

Closing her eyes, the girl rotated her hips slowly, savouring the sensation for a moment, the sparks of pleasure the boy's fingers sent through her relaxing the girl's muscles as she slowly let gravity pull her down onto his shaft. Feeling Evan's cockhead starting to push its way inside, the girl whimpered, gritting her teeth and holding her breath as his cockhead penetrated her, slipping slowly and a little painfully inside.

The sensation sending pleasant tingles through her body, Samantha glanced over her shoulder at Evan, his other hand sliding slow up over her tummy. “I love you,” she whispered, Evan's eyes smiling back at her behind his silly mask.

Turning back to the chat window, Samantha giggled the comments. “Getting a good view, you perverts?” she teased them, wincing a little as she pushed a bit harder, pushing the boy deeper into her tight passage.

“Take it all!” Clavicus_Smile wrote, followed by a number of eggplant emojis.

“You're pussy is so beautiful!” Thigh_Fan99 told her.

“Take your shirt off!” Uncle_J begged.

“You guys really need to find some proper lube! Give me your address and I'll mail you some!” someone named Cave_Wanderer offered, making the girl laugh.

“M-Maybe I'll get a PO box later,” she giggled, letting out soft grunt as she pushed down harder, panting softly, feeling more of Evan's shaft pushing deeper into her, “You... you pervs could send me things that way.”

“Do it!!!” Clavicus_Smile shot back immediately.

“I would send you such naughty things...” Wynter_Spring said cryptically, the comment making Samantha giggle, her curiosity raised as she slowly started moving up and down, letting herself get used to having a boy's shaft in her bottom again.

“You'd probably expect me to do something weird with whatever you sent me, though,” the girl chuckled after a moment, moaning as her body trembled, enjoying the sensation as Evan pushed a finger between the child's folds and pinched her nipple at the same time.

“You know it, you little cutie!” Clavicus_Smile replied, Samantha giggling as she pushed down a bit more, the girl reaching over to take Zack's hand for support.

“This is hot, but you should take your shirt off,” Uncle_J remarked, followed by a number of comments agreeing with the sentiment.

Glancing at Zack, Samantha sighed heavily. “They're so demanding,” she commented mellow-dramatically, the boy chuckling as he let go of her hand and lifted Samantha's shirt up off of her, the girl holding her mask in place to keep it from falling off in the process.

“Now that's definitely better,” Evan commented teasingly, caressing Samantha's naked chest, the chat expressing their envy as the girl took one of his hands as she also linked fingers with Zack once more.

“You just like seeing me naked,” Samantha childed with a giggle, Evan only able to respond with a moan as the girl pushed herself down a little more, letting out a soft gasp, finding herself at last taking his entire shaft.

“She did it!!!” exclaimed Uncle_J with a few balloon and noise maker emojis.

“I'm so jealous! Why can I do that to her too?” Thigh_Fan99 added with numerous others agreeing.

“Oh, shut up,” Samantha giggled, panting a little as she moved her hips slowly around, enjoying the sensation of Evan's hardness inside of her before starting to slowly move up and down on his shaft.

“That's it! You take that cock!” Clavicus_Smile told her as the girl squeezed the boys' hands tighter, spreading her legs further apart so people could get a better view.

“D- Don't tell me how to live my life!” the girl shot back, laughing as she panted, leaning against Evan as his free hand slid up to take a firm hold of her opposite shoulder

Leaning his head back, Evan groaned as his shaft throbbed inside of her, Samantha's eyes widening, the girl let out a whimpering moan, her body trembling.

Blushing as she started to cum as well, Samantha whimpered, closing her eyes as she realised how exposed she was. How so many people were watching her, how she couldn't even free her hands to cover herself with the boys holding them so tightly.

The sensation building, Samantha arched her back, the girl putting her feet on the edge of the coffee-table again as Evan's free hand slid down to grab hold of her bottom as the girl moved herself faster up and down on his shaft.

“Y-Yeesss-! Samantha cried, possibly too loudly, but she couldn't bring herself to care as her orgasm exploded inside of her, the girl imagining all the people who were watching her but couldn't see her face.

Grunting and panting, Samantha's body shook, thrashing about as the boys held her in place. Evan's shaft felt wonderful inside of her, and girl couldn't help but wonder what it might be like elsewhere. Closing her eyes tightly, the child whined hungrily, the thought of it pushing her even further.

Letting out another grunting cry, Samantha was left panting heavily, her body shaking and sweating as she leaned back against Evan, the girl laughing a little to herself as she sat panting, no longer caring how vulnerable she was.

'I'll let you do it for real soon. I promise...' the girl mused, sighing softly before opening her eyes and letting out a soft yelp, realizing that her mask had ridden up to just under her nose, revealing her mouth and chin if nothing else.

Laughing, Samantha pulled it back down, the girl still tipsy enough not to be overly worried about it. “Sorry, not this time,” she teased, the chat expressing its disappointment, several of them begging her to take off her mask.

“When can we see you without your mask, Noriko?” Uncle_J asked, Samantha frowning a little to herself at the question. It would be fun to do that, she supposed. Not have to hide, but... She had a lot to loose if word got out.

“Maybe one day,” Samantha replied with a shrug, giggling as she looked over her shoulder, slipping her hands free before slowly standing up, Evan's hands moving to rub her bottom as he popped free with a sound that made the trio laugh.

“When are you gonna let them put it in your pussy?” asked Thigh_fan99 as Samantha took her usual place between the boys, both of them cuddling closer, their hands idly sliding across the little girl's naked body.

Sighing heavily, Samantha nodded, blushing a bit as she touched her folds self-consciously. They were still quite wet, still tingling a bit with need as she pushed her middle finger into herself, the girl curiously moving it against the tightness of her moist innerwalls.

“One of these days,” she replied with a nervous chuckle, the boys pushing closer reassuringly.

“As long as you promise the first time's with us, it'll be worth the wait,” said Evan, Zack nodding in agreement.

“I can't imagine trying it with anyone else first,” he added, Samantha's heart fluttering as she reached out and took their hands again, squeezing them tightly.

“I love you guys,” she said softly before clearing her throat and adding mischievously, “Just don't let it go to your heads!”

“The sooner the better! Please don't make us wait!” Clavicus_Smile begged as the children laughed quietly.

“Any other weird questions?” Samantha asked chat, smiling at the comments about how cute the three of them looked together before getting some questions.

“I still wanna send you stuff!” said Cave_Wanderer, Samantha smiling as she considered that.

“We'd need an adult to help me set it up, I think, but there's a place I can get a PO Box, right?” the girl asked, glancing in Evan's direction, the blond boy nodding thoughtfully.

“The confectionery on the opposite end of the block from my mum's shop has that sorta thing in the back, doesn't it?” Zack offered.

“It does!” Evan agreed, Samantha thinking for a moment.

“Give me a week, I'll see what I can do,” she chuckled, knowing full-well that her parents wouldn't want her receiving weird gifts from strangers off the internet. Still, though, the idea was rather exciting, and she rather liked the idea in general.

“Isn't it kind of illegal for you to do be doing this?” Erik's_Toy inquired, Samantha shrugging at the thought.

“The site doesn't record things, it just streams, right?” Samantha asked rhetorically, glancing at the boys who nodded in agreement, “So I guess it's fine, right? I mean, there's like, no evidence that way, right?”

The chat debated the idea for a moment, but Samantha wasn't overly concerned. If anyone got in trouble it'd be the website owners, not her, after all. Besides, it was too much fun for her to stop.

“Where do you live? I'd love to visit you!” Clavicus_Smile asked after a moment, Samantha shrinking back a little at the thought.

“Yeah, not gonna happen!” she laughed a little nervously, “Anyway, it's late, we should get to bed. I hope you all liked the show, though! Bye for now!”

Samantha smiled at the disappointed replies, but she was getting tired, and it was rather late. Plus she still wanted to be awake enough to enjoy cuddling with the boys for a bit. Reaching forward, the girl gave the camera a little wave before ending the stream and closing the window just to be sure.

“That... was a lot of fun,” Zack sighed, happy to finally be able to remove his mask, Samantha giggling in agreement as she and Evan followed suit.

“Off to bed, then?” Evan inquired, Samantha nodding, the girl giving the boys' hands a squeeze before moving to her feet, giggling as her head still swam a bit.

“Yeah, just don't mention any of this tomorrow, I don't think they're ready for it,” she giggled, the boys chuckling in agreement, the three collecting their things before heading upstairs.

A few minutes later, and Samantha excitedly slid beneath her blankets, her and the boys naked, not wanting their clothing to come between them. Unable to keep from grinning, Samantha sighed happily as Zack and Evan rested their heads on her shoulders, their hands gently sliding across her skin, the girl's legs entwined with theirs.

“I love you both so much...” Samantha murmured, turning her head to kiss each of them in turn before sighing happily and closing her eyes, “I wish we could do this every night.”

“One day,” Evan promised.

“But every chance we get,” Zack added, Samantha giggling as she held onto the boys' arms, smiling as she let herself drift off to sleep...

*****

It was early in the afternoon of the next day when David was finally dropped off and Samantha's guests were given rides home by Jim. Exhausted and satisfied with his outing David went straight to his room shortly after talking to his mother, the teenager eager for the feeling of a real bed beneath him.

Glancing about his room, he was glad that it was more or less how he left it and even his bed had been made. At least they hadn't messed with anything, he supposed, before noticing that his laptop was was resting the wrong way around.

Frowning, David walked over to his desk and turned the little computer back around. “They better not have been messing with it,” he muttered, pulling open the lid up and tapping the power button.

Taking a seat, David sighed heavily, they'd definitely moved it at the very least, but worn out or not, it was probably best to check that the children hadn't gotten into any of his files. Especially some of them, the teenager thought. Sitting up straighter as the screen came up, David's eyes widened in surprise at the webpage his browser had been left on.

Written across the top of the screen were the words, “Talking To Strangers!” the website clearly an adult streaming site he hadn't heard of, and for a moment, that alone piqued the teenager's interest. But then he noticed that someone was still logged into it, and there was a clear message stating when the last stream had ended.

“No way...” David whispered to himself, his face flushing a bit, the boy glanced towards his bedroom door before clicking around. Seeing that the avatar for the account was a picture of the Noriko mask his mother had made, his heart raced faster, “What were you brats doing while I was gone...?”

Swallowing hard, the pieces started coming together as David found that the chat was still available for the last stream. It didn't take him long to figure it all out as he skimmed through it, the teenager frowning disappointedly that there wasn't any playback option.

“Oh well, there's always next time,” David chuckled, logging out of his sister's account and making one of his own before following hers, ensuring that next time Samantha did a stream he'd be able to watch it live.

Grinning to himself, David shut down his laptop properly before getting ready for bed. Exhausted as he was, he couldn't stop thinking about the things he'd seen in the chat, the implications they'd set in his mind.

They'd have to wait, though, he supposed, at least until Samantha did another livestream. Chuckling to himself, David shut out the light and got into bed. “Next time, little sister. Next time,” he whispered to himself before falling asleep...

0