(31) Being Neighbourly
50 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Being Neighbourly

As the snow finally melted away completely and the weather warmed, the children found themselves kept busy for several weeks. As she did every year, Margo had the three of them help set up her garden, which Samantha saw as another video opportunity, the woman more than happy to participate, talking at length about the herbs, flowers and vegetables she grew and how she used them and how the three families saved a fair bit on groceries thanks to her garden.

Later on, Zack edited in scenes of the three of them putting everything together, tilling the soil, planting seeds and bringing some plants back outside from their winter home in the basement, overlaying the scenes with Margo's explanations and such.

The three children also spent some time biking about town, making short videos about the various interesting places they knew about, and the odd bits of amusing or spooky history of various locations.

As rugby started up again, Samantha had Zack attend a few practices, the boy expertly cutting together footage to make it all seem far more epic and exciting than it really was. After including a short interview with Samantha and a few of the other girls, the boy made sure to include clips that focused on various parts of the of the girls' anatomy as they ran about the field, rightly arguing that it would likely increase the view count.

Not that anyone seemed to mind, though. If anything, Samantha was rather pleased by how many people were starting to subscribe to her V-Star channel, the girl blushing a bit the day that the extra five-hundred subscribers finally showed up along with a message from one of the twins she'd met in VR.

After thinking it through, the girl sent him the link so “the twins” could join her tiny group of members and couldn't help but laugh as the guy got back to her almost immediately after watching her single member's only video, seeming extremely excited about where it could lead.

As promised, Samantha then set up her laptop once more and made a recording of herself standing in her school uniform. “Okay,” she said nervously to the camera, taking a deep breath, knowing that this was another step along the path that might one day lead her into trouble, “So, I'm past five-hundred subscribers now, so, as promised, I'll remove another bit of clothing. Just my shoes, though, so don't get too excited!”

Stepping closer as she tried not to laugh, Samantha made sure to show off her shoes again to the camera before grinning to herself as she slipped them off and waggled her white socked clad toes at her audience. Later on, the girl girl found the comments on the video both hilarious and weird, but it was still nice to get attention, so Samantha was far from willing to argue about it.

It was then in early May when Samantha got a message from Seth, letting her know that something had arrived in her PO Box, the girl torn between excitement and nervousness, wondering what it might be or who sent it.

Grabbing the boys, the three of them biked down to Main Street and had little trouble picking up the package, the three of them exchanging curiously excited looks as they saw the note attached to it.

“I thought this would look pretty on you, darling,” it read, the signature at the end being simple “WS.”

“It's awfully small to be anything really weird, right?” Zack inquired teasingly, Samantha laughing and shaking her head as the three rode quickly back towards home.

“Big things come in small packages,” Evan added with a shrug, the boy standing on his pedals, smiling as the cool breeze blew over him.

Samantha frowned thoughtfully, the small package bouncing around a bit in her otherwise empty backpack. “Hm. Well, even if it is something weird it's still something else I can make a video about,” the girl reasoned, blushing a little as remembered a handful of “weird things” she'd seen on the internet.

“Just make it members only if it is,” Zack replied with a shrug, flashing the girl a quick grin.

“You're hoping it IS something weird, aren't you?” Samantha shot back with a sly smile, glancing askance at him as the three paused at the second major road, waiting for the light to change.

Zack shrugged helplessly with an amused grin. “It'll happen eventually,” he told her as the the three rode off once again, “Assuming you keep using that other site as well as V-Star.”

“There is that,” Samantha pondered, the warmer weather giving her a few ideas of what she could do to get people's attention on Talking To Strangers, “I guess we'll see, though.”

Finally pulling into her backyard a few minutes later, Samantha hurried into the house, returning quickly with the plastic cauldron in her hand, finding the boys already sitting on the grass waiting for her to return.

“You should mention why that's important,” Zack suggested, the boy pointing his camera at the redhead, quietly zooming in on Samantha's naked legs beneath her cut off jean-shorts, “People'll probably think it's a bit odd otherwise.”

Samantha nodded, the girl sitting cross-legged as she carefully put the Halloween decoration down in the middle of their loose circle. Glancing up at the camera, the girl smiled as she pulled the package out of her backpack and switched on the cauldron.

“Ready when you are,” Zack told her, zooming out a bit to get a full body view of the girl as the decoration's motor let out a quiet protest before springing fully to life.

“Hi, Simply Sam here again, and I'm just making this little video, because a fan of mine sent me package,” Samantha explained, glancing towards the house and hoping none of her family members would notice what was going on. At least not until she'd found out what was in the package.

“Oh, so, just so you guys know, this cauldron is something my parents bought back way before I was born,” she continued, Zack dropping the camera view down for a moment, focusing on the decoration, “I don't even think they were married yet when they bought it. But, now it's ours, and I like to break it out when I have serious talks with my best friends, or when important events happen.”

Zack moved the camera back up again and Samantha held the package a little higher. “Anyway, I got this in the mail today from a fan of mine...” Samantha continued, the girl glancing askance as she remembered why Wynter Spring was her fan, and more importantly, where from, “So, ah, I thought I'd open it up on a video.”

Taking a deep breath, Samantha pulled the brown paper wrapping off the small, flat box she found inside. Pulling it out, she glanced at the camera, with a nervous smile.

“Here we go!” the girl chuckled uncertainly, taking a deep breath before pulling the lid off dramatically, her hand held high in the air as she stared for a moment in confusion at what she saw inside the box.

“It, it's a collar,” Evan stammered as Zack zoomed in on the loop of black leather, its exterior decorated with a handful of pointed metal spikes with a ring presumably for attaching a leash.

Samantha nodded, feeling a mix of amusement and confusion as she gingerly lifted the object out of the box, staring at it for a moment before looking back at the camera. “Is... this is joke?” she asked, glancing at the boys before using both hands to hold the collar open, finding that it had quite a bit of room inside of it.

“I think it's more of a fashion statement,” Zack chuckled, zooming closer in on it, “I mean, the note did seem to be saying she wanted to see you wearing it, right?”

Taking a deep breath Samantha unhooked the collar, the girl glancing around again to make sure they were still alone. “I get the feeling this is gonna have to be a members only video,” she chuckled nervously, swallowing hard before placing the soft leather against her neck, re-fastening it in the back.

Bringing her long braids forward, Samantha gave the camera a shy smile, finding that she kind of liked the feeling of the collar about her neck. “So, how do I look?” the girl inquired with bit of a laugh, both boys grinning as Zack made sure to get a good view of her through his camera.

“There's definitely something about that,” Evan confessed thoughtfully.

“Sexy, I'd say,” Zack added with a smirk, Samantha laughing as she shook her head.

“Okay, definitely a members only video then,” she told them, looking into the camera. “Well, ah, tell me what you lot think about it in the comments I guess,” Samantha added teasingly, the girl slipping her fingers between the collar and her neck, testing to see just how much room was available, finding it surprisingly comfortable, “But ah, I guess that's the video for today. See ya next time!”

Zack nodded as he stopped recording, Samantha leaning back on her hands and grinning at him. “So, you really think it's sexy?” the redhead inquired, both boys grinning and trying not to laugh.

“If you're parents weren't home, I'd show you how sexy it makes you look!” Zack laughed, moving forward and crawling closer to her, Samantha laughing as she started crawling backwards on her back.

“When has that ever stopped you?” the girl teased as Zack moved closer, laughing as the boy grabbed her now kicking legs, pulling Samantha back towards him.

“You got me there!” Zack agreed with a grin, Samantha letting out a yelp at the sensation of the boy pulled her legs apart, laughing as he started randomly kissing her thighs, the girl squirming and giggling as Evan helpfully moved the cauldron out of the way before moving over to kneel down by her head so he could grab the girl by the wrists.

“Hey, no fair!” Samantha laughed, squirming about as the two boys held her down, Zack kissing his way up the girl's naked legs.

“Sorry, the collar's just too sexy,” Evan said teasingly, grinning down at her, their eyes meeting as Samantha stared up at the boy for a moment.

“Yeah... maybe you have a point,” the girl said softly, her heart fluttering a little as she smiled up at Evan, the sun making his golden hair seem to glow as he leaned down and pressed his lips to hers.

Chuckling softly, Zack ran his hands higher along the girl's legs as Evan pulled away, releasing her wrists. “Well, it does also kinda make you look a little dangerous,” Zack added, pushing the hem of her t-shirt a little higher with his nose before giving the girl's flat tummy a teasing kiss.

“You think so?” Samantha giggled, Evan's hands sliding down her chest to tug her shirt up the rest of the way, the girl letting out a soft gasp as her hard little nipples were exposed to the air.

“Yeah, definitely,” the blond boy replied with a soft chuckle, his hands sliding back down across her skin, his finger capturing the girl's nipples.

“You know... my parents are home, right?” Samantha breathed, the girl panting softly, feeling Zack's fingers teasingly slip up inside the leg holes of her jeans shorts.

“You do know that just makes it more fun, right?” Zack inquired teasingly, Samantha sighing heavily and trying not to laugh as she shook her head.

“Yeah, but, it's practically lunch time, my parents'll be-!” Samantha cut herself off with a gasp as she felt Zack's fingers unfasten her shorts before yanking them down.

“Dude! What are you doing?!” the girl laughed, doing her best to lower her voice, Samantha excitement rising as Zack grinned back at her before ducking under to push his head up between the girl's thighs.

“Just having a little fun,” Evan chuckled, letting the girl rest her head on his thighs as his hands gently caressed her chest, rolling and pinching her nipples gently, the girl letting out a helpless whimper as she squirmed beneath him.

“We... we're gonna get caught...” Samantha managed, inhaling sharply and arching her back as she felt Zack's tongue slide along her folds, the boy letting out a soft, hungry moan, his hands holding her shifting legs in place.

“Not if we hurry,” Evan replied non-nonchalantly, smiling teasingly down at her, Samantha managing to smile a little before glancing down at Zack.

“You enjoy doing that way too much!” the girl panted, the boy slowly opening his eyes, his tongue pushing between the redhead's delicate folds.

“Naw, I can't stand it, it's horrible!” Zack laughed, grinning mischievously, Samantha inhaling sharply, glaring at him with faux-outrage as he let out a laugh before pressing his lips against her, wriggling his tongue inside the girl once again.

“J- Jerk...” Samantha chuckled softly, moaning hungrily and smiling to herself, the girl closing her eyes contentedly as Evan's hands caressed her, Zack chuckling softly, continuing to happily explore her soft folds.

Whimpering softly, the girl reached down to run her fingers affectionately through Zack's hair, her panting breath quickening as the boy's tongue worked its magic.

“I love you...” Samantha murmured, giving it a bit of a teasing tug, arching her back as her body started to tremble, the boy letting out a soft, appreciative moan.

Letting out a long, whimpering whine, the redhead gritted her teeth, her body shaking harder as the sensation began to overwhelm her, Evan's hands and Zack's tongue quickly pushing Samantha over the edge.

Straining for a moment, trying desperately not to squirm, the girl let out a hard grunting gasp before falling back down, panting heavily, trying not to laugh as she playfully slapped the top of Zack's head several times, her whole body tingling with sensation, her folds becoming hyper sensitive.

Lifting his head, the boy grinned, shaking his head as he crawled up her body, Samantha giggling as Zack pressed his lips to hers. Sighing happily, the girl pressed her tongue to his for a moment before running it across his lips, tasting herself upon them.

“You two are just too much,” she murmured teasingly, Zack grinning and rubbing his nose affectionately against hers.

“Sorry, it was getting close to lunch and I got super hungry!” he replied with a grin, Samantha laughing as she pushed him playfully away.

“Get off of me, you weirdo!” Samantha teased, Zack rolling over to his back to let the girl pull her shorts back up before glancing up at Evan, “And you just encourage him!”

“It's kinda my job,” Evan replied with a teasing smile and a half shrug, brushing the girl's hair from her eyes as she smiled lovingly up at him.

“We should go in soon or they'll start getting suspicious,” Samantha sighed, pushing her shirt back down, the boys nodding slowly in agreement, none of them really wanting to go back in.

“Oh, one more thing, though,” Evan chuckled softly, glancing at Zack who grinned in amusement, the blond boy pointing at Samantha's neck, “You might wanna take that off.”

Her hand going to her throat, the girl's eyes went wide as she touched the spiked collar she still wore before bursting out laughing. “Hey, maybe I should keep it on!” Samantha replied teasingly, even as she reached back to undo it.

“Imagine explaining -that- to your parents!” Zack replied with a grin, the three of them laughing and shaking their heads as they made their way inside where Lily had lunch waiting for them...

*****

Samantha rolled over onto her back, the girl staring up at the softly glowing stars on her ceiling as she found herself unable to sleep. At least she could have her window open again, the girl supposed, much preferring the fresh air to the somewhat stuffy air that filled her room in the winter.

Sighing heavily, Samantha threw off her blanket and slipped out of bed. “Its Sunday tomorrow anyway,” she chuckled to herself, sitting at her desk and booting up her laptop.

Checking her messages a few moments later, Samantha let out a quiet laugh as she noticed one from her neighbour Jeff. “My wife took my daughter to visit her parents this week, please do a stream!” it read.

Grinning to herself, the girl shook her head in amusement. Her initial worries about her neighbour definitely seeming unfounded. Jeff was good at keeping secrets, and he certainly wasn't dangerous at all, even if he was now a little over eager.

Glancing towards the window for a moment, Samantha frowned thoughtfully before replying to him. “It's tempting,” the girl wrote back, “Are you still up? Oh, also, you might like this.”

Swallowing down a tinge of nervousness, Samantha sent Jeff the link to become a member on her V-Star channel. There wasn't much point in having a members only area if there was barely anyone who could see those videos, after all. “Just don't share this around or anything!” she added, frowning slightly, but knowing that it was pretty unlikely that he would.

Picking up the Noriko mask from her desk, Samantha slid it on before going over to her Talking To Strangers account, the girl wondering if her V-Star account would ever have as many subscribers. She doubted it, but it was fun to think about. Plus, it was kind of fun to effectively be living two separate lives on the internet. One reasonably wholesome, and other decidedly not.

Going through her messages, Samantha giggled at a few of them, the girl blushing at the compliments and desperate pleas for her to do more, and did her best to ignore the creepier ones. Soon finding one from Wynter_Spring, the girl hit reply.

“Okay, seeing as my secret's kinda out with you, I thought I might as well invite you this too,” Samantha explained, feeling a little nervous about what she was about to do, but figuring it couldn't really hurt, “I have a members only section on my V-Tube account. I try my best to keep this a secret on TTS, but you seem cool, and I'm sure you won't go telling anyone around here about it!”

Entering the URL, Samantha took a deep breath and hit send, a tingle running down her spine, knowing she was taking a chance with the woman. Still, Wynter_Spring had seemed nice, and it was hard to resist the temptation to add to the girl's little secret clique of perverts.

Setting up a new stream, the girl paused, swallowing hard as she opened her desk drawer and rummaged around until she found the gift she'd received earlier that day. Pulling out the collar, Samantha slid it slowly around her neck. The inside was slight fuzzy, making sure it wouldn't chafe against her skin, even if it was several sizes bigger than it really needed to be.

“I hope they like it,” Samantha giggled, about to start the stream when a reply from Jeff popped up.

Her heart racing a little, the girl opened, smiling as she read, “I'm up! If you're going online, I'll definitely be there!”

Thinking for a moment, an something came to mind that made the girl blush a little. “Okay! I'm thinking of going on now,” she wrote back, “Is your wife still away? I had an idea.”

Starting the stream, Samantha leaned back, knowing he'd get back to her quickly, but deciding to let Jeff sweat a little. “Hi again,” she said brightly to the small group of people that jumped in a few seconds later, likely having had notifications set up in advance, “I was bored and thought I'd do a short stream so I could show off the gift I got from one you perverts.”

Lifting her head, Samantha slipped a finger under her spiked collar and pushed it forward a little, grinning as the approving comments came pouring in, loving how her followers seemed to like how it looked on her.

One comment caught the girl's attention, though. “So, who's slave does this make you?” Clavicus_Smile inquired, Samantha frowning a little at the question.

“What are you even talking about?” the girl asked, genuinely confused, finally clicking on Jeff's reply and smiling a little as she noticed his user name in the chat.

“That's usually what that means,” Loli_Lover69 replied, “It means you're someone's sex slave!”

Samantha laughed, rolling her eyes and shaking her head. “I just think it looks cool,” the girl replied with a shrug, glancing towards the door and lowering her voice, “Plus, my friends think it's sexy, so I'll keep it around. Who sent it to me, though, is a secret. You don't need to know that!”

“You're so mean!” Thigh_Fan99 wrote back with a laughter emoji, Samantha letting out a snort of laughter.

“Last I checked, I was the one in control around here,” she told the chat in general, before taking a deep breath and glancing at Jeff's reply, the girl quickly typing back, “It's nice out, so I'm thinking of going downstairs. You could watch me for real, if you wanted.”

The chat seemed to agree for the most part, and Samantha smiled as she received a message from Wynter_Spring. “It looks wonderful on you! I'm glad you liked it!” it read, making the girl smile.

“Anyway,” Samantha continued slyly as she unplugged her laptop, “I was thinking of doing something a little different tonight. I think you guys'll like it.”

Taking a deep breath, the girl carefully picked up her laptop and slipped into the hallway. Trying not to laugh, Samantha glanced over her shoulder before grinning at the camera and teasingly shushing her viewers before carefully sneaking down the stairs.

Glancing at the chat as she reached the kitchen, Samantha giggled at the speculation that was going on. “Just wait and see!” the girl told them all quietly, the light from her laptop screen casting the room in an eery glow as the girl crept down the hall to the front door.

Pausing for a moment to listen to the otherwise quiet house, Samantha slowly unlocked the door and quietly pulled it open, the girl taking a deep breath of the pleasant spring air.

“Here we go...” Samantha whispered half to herself, stepping outside onto the front porch before looking up and down the empty street.

Shifting one of the patio chairs a bit, she set her laptop down on it before sitting down in the chair opposite to it. Adjusting the camera angle, Samantha smiled to herself, crossing her legs so they couldn't see anything just yet.

“So, this is my front porch,” Samantha told the chat, glancing across the street and trying not to laugh as she saw Jeff's door open, the man leaning out for a moment to see if what he was seeing was real, “And I thought I might do a little show out here for once.”

Smiling to herself at the comments, Samantha was less than surprised to see another message from Jeff. “You're crazy, girl!” it read, making her giggle as she leaned back in her chair and glanced back at chat.

“Okay, so what would you pervs like to see this time?” she asked, waiting for the comments to catch up.

“I'd be happy if you just played with yourself!” Uncle_J replied with a wink emoji.

“You should get naked! But keep the collar on! Lol!” added Thigh_Fan99, Samantha rolling her eyes and laughing.

“While I love seeing you naked, darling, you should probably tease them a bit first, though,” came Wynter_Spring's comment, the girl blushing a little, knowing she was right.

Nodding in agreement, Samantha glanced towards Jeff's house again, grinning as she saw the man bring his own laptop out and take a seat where he could watch. “I should've gotten a drink too,” the girl muttered to herself, noticing that he'd also brought out a few bottles of beer.

Thinking for a moment, girl leaned in again and booted up her mp3 player, selecting a song she liked while making sure that her laptop's speaker volume was low enough to not be noticed by anyone near by.

As the song began, Samantha got up, moving her chair back a bit before starting to move and sway her body teasingly. Within moments, the chat was full of positive comments, the girl grinning as she slowly pulled the hem of her shirt up just enough to get them going before turning around.

Pushing her bottom out towards them, Samantha pulled her braids forward, the girl undoing and unwinding them before turning around and fluffing out her long red locks.

“Enjoying the show?” Samantha inquired teasingly, the girl leaning forward, tugging down the collar of her Camp Sherwood shirt a bit, giving them a quick glimpse inside before standing again and slowly dancing about.

“You're too much!” Jeff typed in the chat, Samantha looking over and giving him a teasing wave before stepping closer to her laptop, slowly lifting her shirt until chat could catch just the barest glimpse of her panties.

“Just so you know,” the girl said quietly, dropping her shirt back down, her hips swaying as her hands slid up her chest with a giggle, “My neighbour's watching me right now. I'd show you, but I don't think his wife'd like that!”

“I would pay money to be your neighbour!” came Uncle_J's response with far too many exclamations marks.

“Tell him to put a mask on and fuck you!” Clavicus_Smile told her, the girl blushing, her eyes going wide.

“Oh, um, I'm saving that for someone else!” she giggled nervously, the chat instantly demanding answers.

“Maybe later,” Samantha promised with a grin, glancing over at Jeff, the man staring at her intently as he took a deep sip of his drink, “For now, you'll just have to settle for being teased!”

Turning around again, the girl reached up under her shirt with both hands, her hips swaying as she slowly pushed her panties downwards. Stopping just under the hem of her shirt, Samantha looked over her shoulder, pushing her bottom out towards the camera.

“I should offer to sell these to one of you or something,” Samantha giggled, several people in chat desperately offering her money for her panties as the girl pushed them a little lower before dancing around teasingly once again.

“Do it! Please do it!” Horny_Weeb begged.

“I should take you over my knee for even wearing them!” Uncle_J told her, the girl letting out a laugh at the comment.

“Guys and my butt, seriously...” Samantha murmured, turning to face the camera before pushing her panties the rest of the way down, the girl stepping out of her undergarments and picking them up.

“I should just stop by and grab them myself!” came Clavicus_Smile's comment, making the girl frown a little, a tinge of fear going through her at the thought, but quickly dismissing it.

“Just for that, I'm giving them to my neighbour,” Samantha told him with a hidden smirk, glancing over at Jeff and waggling her panties in the air at the man.

Jeff grinned, giving the girl a thumbs up in response. Turning back to the camera, Samantha grinned to herself at a sudden idea she had. “Hold on,” she told chat, “I'll be right back!”

Scurrying down the steps, Samantha glanced up and down the empty street. All the other houses were still and quiet, with no lights on in any of their windows. There was no one to see her, the girl supposed, so why not have a little fun?

Hurrying across the street, Samantha laughed as she saw the look on her neighbour's face. “Here, happy birthday!” the girl said teasingly, dropping her panties in Jeff's lap, the man inhaling sharply.

“W-wait!” he said in a harsh, nervous whisper as Samantha turned to go, the girl glancing over her shoulder at him.

Samantha's eyebrows shot up in surprise as Jeff reached down beside his chair and handed the girl one of the bottles, her eyes going wide as her tiny fingers wrapped around its chilly surface.

“Seriously?” Samantha inquired, with a bit of a smirk, Jeff shrugging as he picked up her panties.

“It's um, only fair, right?” the main inquired with a shrug, the girl letting out a small laugh.

“You're just a dirty old man who's trying to get a child drunk!” Samantha told him, the girl laughing as she bounded back across the street, waiting until she was back in front of her laptop to twist the top off the bottle.

“Can you believe that guy?” the girl inquired with a giggle, holding the bottle up so chat could see it, “He traded me a beer for my panties. What a perv!”

Turning around, Samantha lifted her mask a little so she could take a sip of the unfamiliar liquid, the girl making a face at the unpleasant bitterness of it, but swallowing it down hard nonetheless.

“Wow, how can you guys drink this crap?” the girl muttered, turning back to the chat to read the comments.

“I'll give some you some better recommendations later!” promised Wynter_Spring.

“Ask him for some wine or something, it goes down easier and gets you drunk faster!” Uncle_J added, making the girl laugh and shake her head.

“You should go back and suck his dick instead! What comes out'll taste a lot better! Lol!” Clavicus_Smile added.

“Everyone wants to get me drunk again,” Samantha giggled, turning away to try and drink a bit more, her body giving a bit of a shudder as the bitter liquid went down before setting the bottle on the railing.

“Okay,” the girl said carefully, feeling slightly light headed, “I think I've teased you guys long enough!”

Turning around again, Samantha swayed her body slowly as she carefully lifted up the hem of her night shirt, pulling it up over her small round bottom before pausing for a teasing moment before continuing. Slipping her arms into her shirt, Samantha then slipped it up over her head before dropping it down on the porch.

Pausing a moment, the girl took a deep breath, her heart racing. She was naked now, standing on her front porch with her neighbour staring at her from across the street, wearing nothing but a Noriko mask and a spiked leather collar. Looking around again, the other houses were still dark, the distant sound of crickets remeasuring the girl that no one was about to come driving down the street.

Turning around, Samantha smiled, the chat excited as always before glancing over at Jeff, the cool night air seeming a bit warmer as she felt her body tingle with growing excitement.

“What do ya think I should do next?” Samantha asked the chat, picking up the bottle again and taking another drink. It wasn't absolutely awful, but it was hardly something she'd go out of her way to get more of, that was for sure.

“You could go for a walk,” Thigh_Fan99 suggested as the girl turned back to read the comments, smirking to herself at the idea.

“I'm not pushing my luck that hard,” Samantha giggled despite that the idea did seem interesting, if not entirely impractical.

“You should do something with your neighbour! Stop being a tease” Horny_Weeb insisted, the girl blushing a little at the thought.

“I could...” Samantha pondered, turning to Jeff again, the man taking a deep drink from his own bottle, “But he'd need to hide his face. I'd hate to get him in trouble.”

“He could use your panties, I suppose,” suggested Wynter_Spring as Samantha glanced back at chat.

“You people are crazy!” the girl laughed, shaking her head before glancing at Jeff again, her body trembling a little, feeling rather excited by the look he was giving her, “But it's up to him, I guess.”

Looking at his own laptop, Jeff laughed a little as he turned back to catch the child across the street's gaze, the two staring at each other for a moment before the man shrugged and started unfolding the girl's panties.

“You can be serious!” the redhead giggled, grinning as she turned back to the chat, “He's actually doing it!”

“He wants some of that sexy ass of yours!” Clavicus_Smile commented, the girl giggling nervously. He wasn't wrong, she supposed.

Looking back at Jeff, Samantha swallowed hard, turning fully to him so the man could see her small, trembling, naked form across the street. “See anything you like?” she giggled teasingly, grinning as Jeff did his best to arrange the girl's panties over his face, hiding most of it behind the impromptu mask.

Inhaling and exhaling slowly, Samantha pushed back against her nervousness, her body tingling, her excitement rising. Dragging the chair her laptop was on in front of the steps, the girl angled it so that the camera could see across the street, laughing as Jeff gave it a wave and raised his beer to the chat.

“Wish me luck,” Samantha chuckled, her body shaking as she put her plan into motion. Walking slowly down the front steps, the girl glanced up and down the street, half expecting a car to turn the corner at any moment, but thankfully everything remained still and quiet.

Swallowing hard, the girl hesitated for a moment as she reached the side-walk, the night air feeling cooler than it actually was as her slender body heated up, Samantha's heart pounding with nervous excitement.

“Everyone's asleep, no one else needs to know,” Samantha reminded herself, the girl pushing forward, stepping barefoot out onto the pavement, the girl glancing up at the crescent moon for moment, taking a deep breath as she made her way to the middle of the road.

Turning around, Samantha waved at her laptop, the chat too far away to read, but she knew they were watching, and likely talking excitedly. Grinning to herself, Samantha had to admit that walking out naked onto the street was pretty fun.

Glancing up at her house, the girl squinted suspiciously up at David's window, his curtain closed with no light visible in his room. He was probably asleep, Samantha reasoned, grinning to herself, knowing she was getting away with something extremely naughty.

Holding her arms out to her sides, Samantha found herself laughing, the girl spinning in place as she tossed her head back, feeling incredibly free and alive, loving the fact that so many people were watching, but still had no idea who she was, or more importantly, where she was.

Dancing about for several moments, it was truly exhilarating, the girl wondering how far she could push things. What it might not be like to wander further down the street and just how far she could get before getting caught.

“I'd be in so much trouble,” Samantha told herself with a grin, panting softly as she met Jeff's gaze again, laughing at how silly he looked with her panties over his face, but thankful that he was willing to play along.

Walking boldly the rest of the way to his house, Samantha held Jeff's gaze as she walked up the steps of her neighbour's porch, the girl taking the bottle from his hand before turning sideways so the chat could see.

Pulling her mask up just enough, the girl pressed the bottle to her lips and tilted it back, drinking quickly so she didn't have to taste the beer quite as much, Jeff laughing and shaking his head.

Her body giving a deep shudder, Samantha gagged a bit, giving her head a quick shake as she pulled the bottle away. “Uhg! That's so gross!” she laughed, handing it back to the man, the girl's head spinning a little as her nervousness all but vanished.

“This is so wrong,” Jeff said quietly, letting out a soft gasp as Samantha dropped to her knees, the girl's shaking fingers suddenly undoing his trousers, “This might be going a bit too far, kiddo...”

Samantha rolled her eyes as she pushed her mask up onto the top of her head, smirking up at him, the alcohol starting to get to her. “Like I care!” the girl laughed, glancing down and nibbling her bottom lip as she slipped a hand inside of Jeff's trousers, curious to see what she'd find.

“You're bold, I'll give you that,” Jeff said quickly before letting out a gasp, feeling the eleven-year-old's tiny fingers wrapped around his half-hard shaft, the girl carefully slipping his manhood out into the open air.

“I'm on stream, I don't wanna waste people's time, they might get bored!” Samantha replied with a grin, her head spinning a little and making her giggle, the girl taking a moment to examine what she'd found.

Sliding her hand up and down his shaft, Samantha tilted her head curiously, smiling as she watched Jeff's foreskin move back and forth across his cockhead. It was a little thinner than others she'd seen, but that wasn't the worst thing in the world. It would, after all, make it easier to fit, the girl supposed with a bit of a laugh.

“Hey, no laughing!” Jeff scolded the girl, his voice shaking a bit as he grabbed the arms of his chair, his body shifting a bit, his breath quickening as the child squeezed a little harder, stroking him faster.

Samantha grinned, rolling her eyes and shaking her head. “Hey, there is -no- way you can tell me these things aren't funny looking!” the girl chided him teasingly, dropping her head down and sucking Jeff's shaft into her mouth before the man could comment, instead taking a deep breath, his eyes crossing at the intense sensation.

“This... this is so wrong...” the man managed, his shaking hands coming up to slowly and carefully run his fingers through the child's long crimson hair, the girl moaning happily in response.

Panting heavily, Jeff glanced across the street at the laptop, half-wondering how much the chat could actually see from such a distance. “You... you really like people watching you, don't you?” he panted, the girl letting out a giggling moan in response before lifting her head, Samantha's lips sucking a bit harder at the last second, tugging at Jeff's foreskin as she pulled away.

“I freaking love it!” the girl laughed, panting and grabbing up the bottle Jeff had been drinking from, downing the rest of his beer, making a bit of a face at the flavour.

“If you don't like it, you shouldn't drink it,” the man chided teasingly, his hand cupping the side of the little redhead's face, the girl smiling happily, pushing against it.

“I also like being naughty, though,” Samantha confessed, blushing a little as she looked away, momentarily unable to take the intensity of the man's gaze, “Plus... it's kinda fun getting drunk.”

Jeff chuckled, shaking his head slowly. “Just be careful with that,” he cautioned, letting out a long, slow moan as Samantha's fingers gently caressed his balls, the girl dropping her head again, caressing his cockhead with the flat of her tongue.

“Hey! N- no fair changing the subject!” the man stammered, inhaling sharply as the girl pushed her tongue under his foreskin and wriggled it around teasingly.

“If you don't like it, I could always stop,” Samantha murmured as best she could, Jeff dropping his head back, laughing a little as the girl moaned hungrily, dragging her tongue up along the length of his shaft.

“D- don't you dare...” he replied, taking several deep breaths before looking down at her again, “You... how can you be so good at this?”

Samantha glanced up at him, smirking teasingly, her hand sliding slowly up and down his now glistening shaft. “I have two boyfriends, you figure it out!” she laughed, the girl slurring her words a bit, blushing as she realized what she'd just admitted.

Jeff smiled, shaking his head in amusement, his fingers running through the girl's hair before pulling her closer again. “Well, then get back to it, kiddo, you're not done yet,” he chuckled, the girl giving a bit of a shrug before wrapping her lips back around the man's shaft, sighing happily as she slowly bobbed her head, Jeff's fingers running through her hair affectionately.

Her neighbour starting to grunt and groan, Samantha could feel the man's shaft throb in her mouth, her little fingers caressing his balls as they tightened, the man clearly close to cumming. Waiting until the last second, the girl pulled her head back up, grinning mischievously as she let go of Jeff's shaft.

“Okay, that was fun! Thanks!” Samantha laughed teasingly, pushing herself away from the man as his hands scrambled to grab her shoulders, “Have a good night!”

“D- Don't you dare, you little bitch!” Jeff gasped, his expression strained, his tone a mix of desperation and anger as Samantha laughed, the girl grabbing his shaft again, gently stroking it.

“Oh, I'm just teasing!” she laughed, giving a dismissive wave with her free hand, “I ah, just thought you might wanna try something... more fun.”

Jeff frowned suspiciously, leaning a little closer. “I think you might have a bit too much to drink, little girl,” he panted half-seriously, Samantha rolling her eyes and slowly shaking her head to keep from getting too dizzy.

“Hey, I just think that my chat is probably gettin' bored over there and needs something a bit more fun to keep the interested,” she replied slowly, doing her best to focus on speaking clearly, making Jeff chuckle softly to himself.

“You're adorable,” he told her, brushing Samantha's hair out of her eyes as he sighed softly and glanced over at her distant laptop, “Okay. What did you have in mind?”

The girl grinned, pushing her thighs closer together, the idea she had in mind making her all the more excited. “Do you ah...” taking a deep breath, Samantha glanced askance, feeling a tinge of embarrassment as she actually spoke the words, “have any lube?”

Jeff gasped, shocked by the question, staring at Samantha for a moment. “H-how does an eleven-year-old even know what that is?!” he stammered, the girl rolling her eyes.

“Why do people keep asking me things like that?” she muttered, Jeff exhaling heavily as he glanced towards his door, the man frowning as he thought about it for a moment.

“Um, well, I guess I do,” Jeff admitted, nibbling his bottom lip nervously, glancing back at the girl to make sure that he wasn't hallucinating the whole thing.

“Then go! Go get it!” Samantha laughed, Jeff staring at her in astonishment for moment before pushing himself up out of his chair and heading inside.

Chuckling softly Samantha pulled her mask back down before looking back at her house. It looked like the stream was still going, but it was hard to be sure, and she hoped people wouldn't get bored waiting. After a moment, though, Jeff returned, the man nervously glancing about as if someone might come wandering down the street and notice the half-drunk naked child on his doorstep.

Samantha giggled as she turned back to face him, only to wince and grab the chair for support, her vision blurry for a moment as Jeff grabbed Samantha's shoulder to steady her. “Okay,” the girl breathed, taking a deep breath as she reached out to take Jeff's hand, “We're going back to my place.”

“You can't be serious,” the man replied, glancing down at the bottle in his other hand as Samantha rolled her eyes.

“I don't mean like to my bedroom, silly,” she told him, remembering to keep her voice down, “just back to where my laptop is. I want my subscribers to see this!”

“Well, at least it's not going on your V-Star channel,” the man chuckled, finding his feet as Samantha dragged him off the porch and out into the quiet, darkened street.

“As if!” she scoffed, no longer bothered by the idea that someone in one of the darkened windows along her street might be watching, “I'm keeping this stuff separate.”

Jeff nodded in understanding, too amazed by what was happening to really argue with the girl as she lead him up the steps of her own front porch. Glancing at the laptop's screen, the man swallowed hard as he saw himself in the stream window, hoping no one recognized him behind the impromptu mask.

Leaning forward, her hair obscuring her body somewhat, Samantha laughed as she noticed the chat getting excited by her return. With a man, no less. “Hey, pervs!” the girl giggled, slurring her words a bit, “I'm ah, a little drunk and I'm gonna try something really naughty. I hope you all like it!”

Grinning behind her mask, Samantha stood up and turned to Jeff, hoping the chat had a clear view as the girl reached up and put her hands on his shoulders. “Touch me a bit...” Samantha whispered, Jeff nodding slowly, his eyes wide as the man took a deep breath, realizing that his manhood was still hanging out for all to see.

“G, gladly,” Jeff stammered, setting the lube down on the railing before running his hands slowly down the girl's chest, Samantha letting out a long, slow breath, “You... you're so cute...”

Giggling as his thumbs brushed against her nipples, the girl slowly swayed her body teasingly, Jeff's eyes wide behind his mask, his shaft twitching occasionally as he reached lower. Her heart racing, Samantha panted softly, her excitement building at the feeling of Jeff's large hands caressing her small, soft body.

His shaking fingers finally sliding over her moist folds, Samantha closed her eyes tightly, the girl panting as Jeff's other hand continued to explore her body. “Th-that's nice...” the redhead whispered, the man letting out a soft groan as his finger pushed against the child's folds, rubbing gently against her opening, “But... I want... I want your thing in my butt...”

Jeff stopped, his body tensing, inhaling sharply as he stared at Samantha for a moment. “S-seriously?” the man stammered, keeping his voice down as he glanced at the house, half expecting her parents to come running out at any moment, “Like, h-here? Now?!”

Samantha nodded, wetting her dry lips as she took a moment to catch her breath. “Y-yeah,” she replied, looking up into his eyes before giggling and taking a step back, the girl turning around and putting her hands on the railing, “Just, just make sure they can see it, okay?”

Swallowing hard, Jeff nodded, his eyes locked on the girl's small, round bottom as he grabbed the lube off the railing, his hands shaking has he squirted some of it into his palm.

“I... I can't believe I'm gonna do this,” he muttered, rubbing the cool goo into his shaft, “But... My wife... she can never know about this, okay?”

Samantha giggled, wriggling her bottom as she felt his free hand take hold of her, giving the girl a firm squeeze before caressing her soft skin. “Me parents either,” she added teasingly, lifting her bottom a little higher as he brought the length of his shaft down against it, moving slowly and gently back and forth between her cheeks, exhaling loudly at the sensation.

“Y-yeah, that too...” Jeff agreed with a bit of a nervous chuckle, glancing back at the screen, momentarily fascinated by the sight of his own image rubbing himself against the eleven-year-old's firm little bottom, “I, just hope none of them live around here.”

Samantha let out a soft laugh, shaking her head, her body trembling with excitement and need. “I, I really don't care right now,” she confessed, her body now aching with desire, the girl panting softly as she gripped the wooden railing tightly, “Just... just stop teasing me or I will tell her!”

Jeff let out a nervous laugh of his own, pulling back slightly, angling his shaft downwards and teasingly dragging his cockhead along the length of the girl's moist folds.

“D- Don't you dare!” the girl yelped, quickly looking back over her shoulder at him, her expression angry even as a chill of sudden fear ran down Samantha's spine. Had she gone too far this time? Had she teased him too much? Samantha wondered for a moment until she heard Jeff chuckle softly, his cockhead suddenly rubbing teasingly against her other opening.

“I wouldn't,” he promised with a nervous grin, “I just wanted to see what it might be like.”

Samantha glared harder for a moment, trying to keep still as Jeff aligned himself better. “Good,” she muttered, relaxing as best she could, looking back out into the street, “Cause I'd scream for my parents if you even tried it.”

“I know,” Jeff told her, nodding slowly, pulling the girl's bottom cheek to the side as he rubbed himself a little harder against her, smearing the lube about the child's tiny entrance.

Samantha groaned in response, lifting her head higher as she felt him starting to push forward, the intense sensation shooting through her, Jeff's cockhead feeling intensely hot. Panting heavily, the girl looked up and down the street. There was still the danger that someone might happen by, but as always, that only made it more fun.

Inhaling sharply, Jeff pushed harder, his shaft slowly sliding forward, the girl letting out a whimpering gasp as she felt her muscles relax and stretch around him. Gritting her teeth as the head of his cock pushed itself inside, the girl let out a sharp grunt, her inner muscles tightened up again suddenly, Jeff grabbing the other half of her bottom and stretching her open further to compensate.

“Just... relax,” the man told her, staring down at his shaft as it pushed deeper into the girl, her opening stretching tightly around him, his body shaking, desperate to push himself further in but not wanting to hurt the child too badly.

Nodding, Samantha bowed her head, panting heavily as Jeff started moving back and forth, poking and prodding, moving deeper into her, the girl thankful that his shaft wasn't overly thick. It definitely made things easier, but even if it hadn't, the girl doubted she could stop now. It just felt too good.

“D, don't stop...” she whimpered, loving the feeling of the man's large hands upon her small bottom, gripping her tightly, spreading her open so he could push further as he started gently moving back and forth.

Jeff could only let out a soft laugh in response to her words, the girl's inner muscles pulling him deeper, his shaft slowly disappearing inside of the little redhead until finally the man let out a long, hungry groan as he felt his balls press against Samantha's warm, soft skin.

Pausing for a moment, Jeff's body shook, Samantha gritting her teeth, whimpering as she trembled, his shaft feeling hot and hard inside of her, her muscles squeezing it hungrily, the girl loving the sensation of being penetrated by Jeff's manhood.

“You- you like that?” he inquired, the girl nodding quickly, letting out a long groan as he slowly pulled back before pushing forward again, “Does it hurt?”

“A... a little,” Samantha confessed, the tiny sparks of pain only serving to somehow make it feel all the better, “But... I don't care.”

“Tell me you like it,” Jeff breathed, slowly moving his hips as he reached up and grabbed a handful of the girl's long red hair, slowly pulling her head back up.

“I love it...” Samantha confessed, blushing under her mask, wishing he'd pull her hair harder, “I... It feels so good...”

Grinning, Jeff chuckled to himself, happy but nearly unable to believe that things had escalated to that point. Still, he was grateful for it, despite the constant fear of someone within the girl's house waking up and looking outside.

“Just, keep your voice, honey,” he managed, his breathing ragged, moving his hips a little faster, making the girl let out a whimpering whine, “If, if we get caught, my life if over.”

Samantha bucked her hips involuntarily at his words, the girl's excitement building faster, her body aching for release. “Then- hurry! D- don't stop!” she begged, softly grunting and groaning as she panted, tossing her head back as a more intense sparks of pleasure shot through her.

Jeff could only nod in response, imagining what the people watching were saying in the chat at that point, but certain it was far from wholesome. Grinning to himself, the man realized he didn't really care. He'd gone too far already, and he wasn't going to stop now.

Moving his other hand to tightly grip the girl's hip, Jeff moved faster, shoving himself harder into her, Samantha letting out a startled gasp, but not seeming to complain otherwise as the man abandoned his inhibitions.

“T-Take it!” Jeff managed, giving her hair a sudden, sharp yank, the girl letting out a helpless moan, loving the sensations he was giving her, “Take it you little, bitch!”

“Y-yes-!” Samantha whimpered, letting out a barely contained shriek as she felt Jeff suddenly slap her bottom, the sensation shooting through her, the child's excitement building to where it was barely containable, “I- Like it! I like it!”

Panting harder, Jeff leaned in closer, breathing heavily into the child's ear as he roughly ploughed her. “I want... I want you to say something dirty,” he told Samantha, the girl whimpering in response, blushing under her mask as she found she loved the idea, “Say... say 'fuck my ass... Fuck it hard!'”

Samantha's breath caught in her throat, the girl feeling embarrassed by the idea despite her lowered inhibitions, but loving the idea all the same. Unable to ignore the sensation of Jeff's pounding, throbbing shaft inside of her, the girl swallowed hard, taking a deep breath before struggling to find her words.

“F... fuck me!” Samantha whispered harshly, whimpering as the words came out, knowing her parents would never approve of such language, knowing she was pushing the boundaries even further than before, her cheeks flushing hotly, “Fuck my ass... H-hard!”

Jeff groaned hungrily as the child uttered the words, her voice sounding softer and more vulnerable than usual as she drew closer to her moment of ecstasy. Feeling his balls tighten and the building pressing inside of him, Jeff knew he couldn't possibly last much longer.

“I, I'm gonna cum!” he grunted, the girl letting out squealing whimper, his words pushing her over the edge, the man gritting his teeth, trying to hold back as her hips bucked frantically, Samantha awkwardly meeting his hard thrusts as best she could until she finally let out a long, desperate cry.

His eyes going wide, Jeff felt a surge of panic, the sound echoing down the street, likely heard by anyone who was a light sleeper. There was no way that no one heard it, he feared, but he just couldn't stop. Now now.

Thrusting harder, the man met Samantha's gaze as she looked over her shoulder at him, the girl's eyes full of hungry desire. “C- Cum on my chest,” she begged, “I, I wanna show it to them!”

Jeff nodded as best he could, waiting a few more precious seconds before letting out a pained groan, pulled himself back, yanking his manhood from the the eleven-year-old's tight bottom.

Barely having time to turn herself around and move closer, Samantha laughed as she heard Jeff let out a long, desperate groan, the man stroking his shaft hard and fast as a thick jet of semen shot out towards her. Inhaling sharply as the sticky goo landed on her flat, naked chest, Samantha's eyes widened, watching with fascination as Jeff's manhood shot out several thick globs.

As the white hot goo impacted, Jeff's semen felt wonderfully hot against the girl's skin, his sperm slowly oozing downwards, the girl giggled, taking a moment to just enjoy the sensation. Glancing at the camera, Samantha turned herself towards it, Jeff laughing quietly as he panted heavily, shaking his head in amusement.

“So, how do I look?” Samantha managed with a panting giggle, the girl grinning broadly at the comments, laughing as Wynter_Spring asked if she could lick it off, several others offering to add to it. A few other others, though, insisted that he should've shot it inside of her.

“Oh, one day,” the girl promised, catching Jeff's semen with her fingers, bringing her hands up to her nipples before rubbing it into them, the chat going crazy as the girl laughed in amusement.

“How does it taste, though?” Wynter_Spring asked, Samantha giggling at the question, bringing her fingers up to her lips, only to laugh as she remembered she was wearing a mask.

Slipping her fingers under it, Samantha pushed her fingers into her mouth, the girl's tongue licking them clean as she frowned thoughtfully. “Hmm... I think the beer he was drinking's made it taste a bit funny,” she replied with a shrug, finding it a bit on the oddly bitter side, Jeff turning away, clearly embarrassed, “But I still like it!”

Several other people in chat started offering to let her taste their's too, making Samantha roll her eyes, giggling in amusement before sighing heavily and deciding it was probably time to end the stream.

“Okay, okay,” she told them, the girl starting to feel rather sleepy, “That's all for tonight, pervs. I'll stream again when I can think of something else fun to do! Good night!”

Ending her stream, Samantha closed her eyes and smiled happily for moment, glancing up as she felt Jeff's hand on her shoulder. “Thank you,” the man said softly, the girl giggling in response as she slipped off her mask and gave his hand a teasing kiss.

“Don't worry, you can pay me back later,” Samantha replied teasingly, giggling as Jeff gave her a nervous look.

“Um, how so?” he inquired carefully, the man suddenly concerned what the child might have in mind.

Taking a moment to find her Camp Sherwood shirt, Samantha sighed happily as she casually slipped it back on before stepping closer to Jeff, her hand taking hold of his still leaking shaft, carefully squeezing out the rest of his cum into her hand.

“You need a babysitter sometimes, right?” the girl inquired teasingly, slowly dragging her tongue across the palm of her hand, Jeff's eyes going wide as he watched the girl shamelessly lick up his sperm.

Swallowing hard, the man nodded slowly. “Um, yeah, sometimes,” the man admitted, the girl smiling slyly up at him.

“Well, just keep me in mind when you need one, okay?” Samantha told him as she took a moment to close up her laptop, “I mean, I just live across the street, right?”

Jeff sighed, chuckling softly and shaking his head as Samantha headed to the door. “You're not wrong,” he replied, the girl turning back to him one last time.

“Okay, just think about it, okay?” Samantha asked, Jeff nodding as she flashed him a grin before slipping quietly back into her house, the girl locking the door behind her...

0