(32) Summer Vacation – Part 3
129 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Quietly closing the door behind her, Jennifer closed her eyes and exhaled slowly, the girl trying to calm herself, her body still shaking a little from the guilty and embarrassing arousal she still felt. “Seriously...” the teenager muttered, hugging herself and trying to push the memory of being gently fondled by Samantha as the boys looked on, “That was a really bad idea.”

Steadying her breathing, Jennifer glanced about, taking a moment to remember the path back to her room. David was probably asleep, but she should at least check on him to see how he was doing, she reasoned.

Wandering down the hall, the girl wondered how often people got lost in the manor, especially with so much of it not really being used very much. Chuckling to herself Jennifer made a mental note to check out the video the kids made about the place once they got home. They seemed to be having a lot of fun exploring the house, Jennifer mused, laughing a little to herself as she added, probably a little too much fun.

Ascending an unfamiliar staircase, Jennifer nibbled her bottom lip uncertainly as she glanced about, looking for a staircase up to the third floor, but not finding one. Holding her bathrobe closed, the teenager cautiously crept down the quiet hallway past numerous unfamiliar doors before hearing the sounds of quiet typing on a keyboard from up ahead.

Taking a deep breath, Jennifer tried to affect a more casual demeanour. It wasn't like she was naked. Not really. Sure, she was only wearing a fluffy white bathrobe that only came down to just past her knees but it wasn't like one of those dreams where she'd gone to school wearing nothing at all.

Cautiously approaching the open door, the blond girl leaned over a bit to peer into the room, finding it to be an office of some sort, complete with a large desk before a window that overlooked the backyard, the small lamp sitting upon it casting much of the room in shadows that obscured the room somewhat.

Despite this, the girl could make out the shapes a few filing cabinets with a few drawers that hung slightly open, overflowing with papers, a trio of bulletin boards decorated with news paper clippings, photos and strings of red thread connecting various individuals and occurrences decorating the walls of the small office.

Sitting behind the desk, typing quickly on the keyboard of a computer that was at least a decade out of date was Samantha's grandfather, the light of the lamp highlighting the grey in his otherwise dark red hair.

Not noticing the teenager in his doorway, the older man took a sip from his glass before continuing his work. Whatever it was it seemed serious, Arthur's expression seeming somewhat troubled, the man pausing to rub his eyes for a moment before sighing heavily and quickly typing something.

Jennifer nibbled her bottom lip worriedly. Was it okay to bother him? The man seemed so busy, even if he was once again wearing the rather loud tropical shirt he seemed to favour, Samantha's grandfather still seemed to have an air of professionalism about him as he worked on whatever task was taking up his evening.

“Um, excuse me, sorry to bother you,” Jennifer said, stumbling on her words, the older man looking up at her with surprise before smiling warmly at the girl.

“No, no, my dear! It's quite all right,” he replied with a dismissive wave and a wide smile, Jennifer taking a few cautious steps into the room, “I've been looking for an excuse to take a break anyway. So, what can I do for you this fine evening?”

Glancing about the room, Jennifer smiled as she noticed a large framed picture on the wall of Samantha's grandparents, both of them looking to be in their early twenties, Nancy holding a swaddled baby as Author stood grinning proudly beside her.

“Oh, ah, I seem to be a bit lost, I'm afraid,” the girl stammered, blushing a little, noting the over-stuffed couch against one wall that looked surprisingly worn given the house it resided in, “I was trying to get back to my room, but I think I took a wrong turn.”

Author chuckled softly, slowly wagging a finger at her. “No, no, you didn't get lost,” he corrected with amusement as he pushed back his office chair and got to his feet, “You merely went on an unexpected tour of the manor. My office was simply the next stop on it.”

Jennifer smiled, giving a bit of a quiet laugh, the girl having to admit, she was a bit curious about what Samantha's grandfather was up to. “So this is your office, then?” she asked casually, smiling a little at the framed newspaper clipping, the headline reading “Armature PI Takes Down Corrupt Politician” with a picture of a much younger Author shaking hands with a police officer.

Author nodded, coming around his desk, chuckling softly at the newspaper clipping. “For about five years now,” he explained, doing his best to surreptitiously glance down at Jennifer's cleavage, “I still have an office back in the capital, but ever since my proteges proved themselves, I decided it was time to take a step back and do my part of the job remotely.”

Jennifer raised a curious eyebrow and looked up over her shoulder at the taller man. “So you're like the mastermind behind a crack team of young detectives who fight injustice across the country then?” the teenager inquired teasingly, Author giving a quiet laugh in response.

“Well, nothing quite so grandiose,” the man replied as humbly as he could manage, grinning a little as he thought about it, “TV shows always made the whole PI business far more glamorous than it actually is, but I do have a crew of five very capable detectives with a real passion for the work. My job's mostly administrative now, but I do sometimes dabble in a bit of leg work now and then when people need a little help.”

“So what are you working on now?” Jennifer inquired, momentarily glancing over at the ancient desktop.

Author shrugged. “Oh, there was this missing persons case at a camp ground back in my younger days,” he explained a little dismissively, “sometimes I like to go over the files for it. Never got very far with it, though. A lot of the locals were pretty tight lipped about the details. So with the case gone cold and my best years behind me, it's pretty much just a hobby for me at this point.”

“Hey, you're not that old,” Jennifer laughed lightly, the girl shaking her head as she took a good look at the man, noting that most of Author's hair was still a deep scarlet even if the grey was setting in rather aesthetically, “I mean, you're only in your fifties, right?”

Author sighed. “Fifty-three actually, but I stopped counting at twenty-eight,” he chuckled a little sadly.

“Hey, fifty-three isn't as old as it used to be,” Jennifer assured him with a teasing smile, giving the man's arm a playful swat, “Plus I'm sure you have a lot of interesting stories.”

“Oh, quite a few,” Author chuckled, smiling back at her, admiring the girl's lovely eyes for a moment, “And, if you'd like to hear a few, I wouldn't mind getting to know you a bit better as well. We are going to be family sooner or later, after all.”

Jennifer sighed softly, smiling to herself. “Yeah, once we're settled and all that we'll make it official,” the blond girl mused as Author stepped over to the door.

“Okay then, as long as you're also on an unofficial tour, let me show you were I like to go to relax sometimes. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who goes there these days, so it'll be nice to show it off a little to someone else. Plus, I'm out of brandy.”

“I'll keep that in mind for your birthday,” Jennifer replied teasingly, the older man shooting her a quick grin.

“Ah, that's my girl! Not even officially my granddaughter-in-law yet, and already stealing my heart!” Arthur laughed, leading the teenager back into the hallway.

“Does this mean I have to call you grandpa or something?” Jennifer inquired with an amused smile, the man cringing just a little.

“Oh, you can just call me Arthur, that's fine,” the older man replied, shaking his head a little as he pushed open one of the doors, “Anyway, do you play pool at all? I used to know a few guys who did, but it's been a while since I've had any real competition.”

As Arthur switched on the lights, Jennifer smiled, glancing about the room with interest. Like much of the house it felt a little out of place in the modern era, but not quite as ancient as some of the other rooms.

More something from her grandparent's generation, she supposed with a few decorative mirrors advertising various brands of alcohol adorning the walls, a small bar complete with an overhead glass holder and a suitably ancient pool table with a long, stylishly decorated light fixture hanging over it. If not for the patio doors that lead out onto a small balcony to one side of the bar overlooking the backyard, Jennifer would've almost thought she were in something very close to her own great uncle's basement.

“Oh, I have relatives who play quite a bit,” Jennifer replied with a bit of a shrug as Arthur stepped over to the row of pool cues hanging on the wall in a green velvet lined holder, “But I never got much into it myself.”

Nodding, the man took a cue down from the display, turning it a bit in his hands before offering it to the girl. “Well, it's never to late to learn,” he offered with a teasing smile.

Jennifer stared at it for moment before giving a bit of a shrug and taking the offered cue, the girl only then remembering that she was barely dressed, blushing a little as Arthur selected one for himself.

“Um, this might not be the best time for this,” the blond chuckled nervously, the man glancing at her with a reassuring smile as he set his cue down on the table before stepping behind the bar.

Glancing up at her, his hands taking up a bottle and pouring something into a pair of glasses, Arthur smiled, chuckling softly as he slowly shook his head. “Well, I'll admit, you are a little underdressed,” he replied teasingly, “But you're on vacation. Why stand by formalities?”

“Well, I probably should check on David,” Jennifer said uncertainly, glancing over her shoulder as Arthur walked over to her, the girl letting out a bit of a surprised sound at the feeling the glass being pushed into her hand.

“Oh? Is he up to no good somewhere?” Arthur chuckled with a sly smile, taking a sip of his drink before putting it down his drink on the edge of the pool table and going about setting up a game.

Jennifer shook her head, the girl brushing her long golden hair back as she thought things over a bit. “Well, he said he wasn't feeling well, so he went to bed early,” Jennifer explained, glancing curiously at the drink she'd been given before giving it a small, experimental sip.

“Well, I'd hate to see the poor boy spend his whole vacation feeling under the weather,” Arthur replied in a more serious tone, giving the triangle a flip before setting it down and reaching into the table's alcove, fishing out double handfuls of the game's colourful balls, “It's probably best to just let him get some rest.”

Jennifer winced as the alcohol burned a little going down, but at least it had a bit of a pleasant flavour to it. “Um, yeah, I guess,” the girl replied a little hesitantly, watching Arthur's steady hands arrange the balls in the triangle into a well-practiced pattern.

Looking up, Arthur met Jennifer's gaze and smiled, his hands slowly lifting the triangle without disrupting any of the balls. “It's your vacation too, you know,” the man reminded her in a reassuring tone, “Just because David had to go to bed a little early doesn't mean you can't have a bit of fun in the meantime.”

Jennifer nodded again, taking another sip of her drink, finding that it rather soothed out the tension she felt in her stomach. “Yeah, I guess you're right,” she replied in a brighter tone as Arthur set down the cue ball.

“Life's too short to spend it worrying about every little thing,” the man added, motioning to the table with a reassuring smile, “Now then, seeing as you're the guest here, why don't you break?”

Jennifer sighed softly, nodding as she set her drink down on the side of the table before taking a deep breath and leaning forward, trying to remember how to hold the stick properly.

Walking around the table, Arthur smiled a little to himself, amused by the way Jennifer's heavy breasts pressed against the table, the girl's bottom pressing upwards through the bathrobe she wore, the teenager's expression becoming serious and focused as she aimed at the triangle of colourful balls.

“Try to aim more towards the middle,” the man said softly, leaning closer as Jennifer wet her lips and focused on the white ball, adjusting the angle of her pool cue several times before deciding she'd found the right spot, “hitting it from different angles makes it do different things, but just go for the head-on approach this time around.”

Jennifer nodded, not noticing the mischievous smile on Arthur's face as he glanced back at her bottom again, the girl taking a deep breath before thrusting the cue forward, sending the white ball careening into the neatly placed triangle of colour ones.

The sharp sound of the impact made Jennifer smile a little as the colourful collection of balls scattered in all directions, the girl holding her breath as she noticed the two-ball roll over to the corner pocket, teetering on the edge for a brief, tense moment before falling into it in a rather satisfying manner.

“Hey! Way to go!” laughed Author proudly as Jennifer let out a an excited noise, the teenager jumping excitedly and grinning to herself, “It must be genetic!”

“It's just beginner's luck,” she replied shaking her head in amusement, stepping around the table to get a better angle for her next shot.

Leaning down a bit, Arthur frowned thoughtfully at the ball the girl seemed interested in knocking out of play. “Might wanna be a bit careful with that one,” he replied, catching Jennifer's gaze as he followed her around the table, “That one's gonna be a bit trickier than it looks. Here, let me lend you a bit of a hand.”

Jennifer tensed a little, blushing a bit as Arthur leaned over beside her, his arm going about the girl, his warm hands covering the backs of her own as he looked down the length of the cue.

“Okay, now try hitting it just over to this side a little tiny bit,” the man said softly, his lips close to Jennifer's ear, the girl's heart racing as she noticed the way he was leaning slightly against her thigh.

Swallowing hard, Jennifer took a deep breath, her body reacting a little more quickly to the hardness she felt in the older man's trousers than she otherwise thought it should. Her time with the children clearly having left a bit a lingering need within the girl, even if she desperately wanted to deny it.

“Like this?” the teenager inquired hesitantly, Arthur nodding slowly, both of them glancing askance at one another for a moment, Jennifer nibbling her bottom lip as she realised how compelling the man's gaze could be.

Quickly looking away, Jennifer pulled back the cue and shot if forward, the balls smacking together again, the ball she was after dropping into its intended pocket. The only problem was, that the cue ball followed closely behind it, both of them disappearing into the depths.

“Uhg, that's not good,” Jennifer muttered, making a bit of a face at the space where the balls had been.

“Well, I told you it was a bit of a tricky shot,” Arthur chuckled softly giving the girl an affectionate pat on the shoulder as he stood up straight again and found his glass, “But on the bright side, it's been a while since I've been able to show off a little.”

Jennifer stood and straightened her back, the girl taking a deep breath before letting out a soft yelp, not having noticed how much the front of her robe had fallen open. Arthur for his part, though, played it cool, taking a deep sip of his drink and trying not to stare too overtly at the pale mounds of the young teen's bosom.

Looking down at the table, Arthur smiled to himself, the setup bringing back old memories. “You know, back before Jim was born, I was working this case over on the mainland,” he explained, chalking his cue as he walked around the table, looking for the perfect spot to replace the cue ball.

“This kid had disappeared and his family was really worried about him. Fortunately, though, there was this gang of rough necks who knew at least a little bit about pretty much everything shady and underhanded that happened in this little coastal town they lived in.”

Jennifer nodded, something about the way Arthur told stories immediately grabbing at her attention, the girl absently picking up her own glass and taking an other sip. For a brief moment, her head felt fuzzy, but it dissipated quickly, and the flavour was definitely to Jennifer's liking.

Looking at his reflection in the ball for a moment, Arthur set it down on the table and leaned forward, carefully planning his next shot. “Anyway, it turned out that the leader of that little gang fancied himself to be quite the pool shark,” the man continued as Jennifer folded her arms under her breasts and watched him with amusement, “Used to fleece tourists all the time. Made a pretty penny out of it too, I might add.”

“But well, every once in a while, a man like that has to get taken down a peg, and it just so happened that I felt I had the skill to do it. So, I made the young greaser a bet. A one on one game of pool between men. If I win, he tells me what he knows about the missing kid, if he wins, I give him my car.”

Jennifer raised an eyebrow, the girl smiling a little with amused interest. “That must have been some car,” she replied, taking another sip, the alcohol causing a warm feeling of comfort to settle upon her.

“Oh, oh it was!” Author chuckled, standing back up and taking a look at the table from another angle, “Me and my dad worked on it for a few summers when I was a kid. It's what they call a real vintage model these days, but when we first got it, it was a bit of a clunker. But I'll tell ya, driving that old girl with the top down on a sunny day with a beautiful girl in the passenger seat really makes you feel like the king of the world!”

Jennifer grinned, laughing a little. “Was that pretty girl's name, Nancy?” she inquired teasingly, Arthur letting out a laugh of his own, the man grinning broadly.

“Sure was,” he continued, making another adjustment to the cue ball, “we've been together since high-school. But anyway, that car had a lot of sentimental value for me, and he knew it, so it was gamble he couldn't resist. Especially considering how much that car would've gone for black back then.”

“And here I thought you said the detective business wasn't anything like is in the movies,” Jennifer teased him with a giggle, the man taking a moment to have another sip of his drink.

“Well, it does have its moments,” Arthur admitted with a sly smile, “But, like I said, the stakes were high enough that I decided to pull out all the stops. Basically, I did a little something kinda like this.”

Arthur smiled confidently to himself as he finally lined up his shot, the man taking a deep breath, feeling the young blond girl's eyes upon him, knowing that much like back then, he only had one shot at it.

Clearing his mind, Arthur focused entirely on what he was doing, momentarily blocking out the world around him before stabbing his pool cue forward with all the precision and accuracy he'd been taught by his father.

Jennifer gasped as the cue ball leaped up, vaulting over two of the solid coloured balls before landing on top of two of the striped ones with a sharp crack that made Jennifer yelp and jump a little.

The girl's bright blue eyes widened in amazement as the fourteen and twelve balls shot off in opposite directions, the cue ball left spinning where it landed. The two other balls, meanwhile, narrowly missed several others before rebounding off opposite ends of the table.

To Jennifer's amazement, the two then shot towards each other, the fourteen ball just slipping past the twelve by what must have been a hair's breath before both balls shot towards opposite corner pockets.

“No freaking way!” Jennifer laughed as they both dropped into their respective holes at the same time, the cue ball only ceasing its spinning once both had been safely deposited and were rolling about inside the table, headed for the opening at the back.

Arthur stood taller, tapping the back end of his cue against the floor and smiling a bit smugly at the blond girl who shook her head for a moment in amazement before giving him a small round of applause.

“How... how did you even do that?” Jennifer managed, amazed that not a single other ball had moved even the tiniest bit, let alone that he'd actually managed to sink two of his own, “How was that even possible!?”

Arthur smiled with amusement, giving the girl a helpless shrug. “I told you, I have the skills,” he said simply before taking another sip of his drink, “But back then, I actually did that with three balls, not just two.”

Jennifer smirked, trying to hold back a laugh that burst out of her anyway. “You've got to be exaggerating,” she laughed, taking another drink herself, this time only wincing a bit.

“I guess you'll never never know,” the older man replied with a teasing waggle of his pale red eyebrows.

“So, um, out of curiosity,” Jennifer asked, pushing her hair back over her ear, “What ever happened to that car of yours?”

Arthur chuckled as he set down his drink and considered the table again. “It's ah, actually in the garage right now. If you'd like, I can take you for a drive some time,” he replied with a knowing smile before leaning forward and barely paying attention as he hit the cue ball, sending it hurtling forward, only to bump off the side of the table and gently knock another ball into the left side pocket.

“Seriously?” Jennifer inquired with genuine interest, Arthur nodding as he frowned at the small cluster of balls that still sat in the middle of the table.

“Yup, maybe I'll take you kids out for a ride later,” he promised with a sly smile, sending the cue ball hurtling forward, breaking up the cluster and opening up more options without actually sinking any of the balls, “Anyway, your go.”

“Sounds fun,” the girl admitted, tightening up the belt of her bathrobe to keep herself from falling out of it. Not that the old man would mind, Jennifer mused inwardly with a bit of a giggle as she looked about for another shot to take, “Anyway, you said something about the top down, so I guess it's a convertible then?”

Arthur nodded, his smile slightly amused as Jennifer noticed her glass sitting on the edge of the table, the girl giving a bit of a shrug before taking another sip from it and leaning forward so she could aim properly.

“Yup, cherry red convertible with all the bells and whistles,” the man replied, taking another sip of his own drink as the girl's bosom spilled out a bit anyway, the edges of her bathrobe coming dangerously close to revealing a nipple in spite of her best efforts.

Stabbing her cue forward, Jennifer yelped as the impact made a dissonant sound, glancing off the white ball and sending it spinning slowly to one side as Arthur let out a laugh, shaking his head in amusement.

“You have to chalk your cue occasionally,” he explained helpfully, leaning across the table to hand the girl the small blue cube, his smile becoming a bit more sly as Jennifer reached towards him, the teenager's robe falling open even further as she leaned forward to accept it.

Watching the girl as she stood up straight and chalked her cue, Arthur could tell the alcohol was starting to get to her. Jennifer seemed to require a little more focus to perform the simple act, but also seemed to have lost interest in adjusting her garment further, the front of it having slipped aside enough to give them man a tantalising glimpse of the blond girl's thighs.

“Yeah, sorry, it's been a while since I've tried to play this,” Jennifer chuckled, giving her head a bit of a shake before leaning forward again, the girl smiling as she noticed the perfect opening.

This time, when Jennifer hit the cue ball, though, it sailed forward, bumping into the side of the seven ball, sending it falling into the side pocket as the other slowed its momentum and paused in the middle of the table.

“Now that's more like it!” Jennifer cried excitedly, Arthur pick up his glass and holding it aloft.

“I'll drink to that!” he said encouragingly, the girl grinning and grabbing up her own at the same, laughing as the man leaned forward so the two could tap their glasses together.

Downing the last of their drinks, Jennifer stumbled a tiny bit, the girl laughing as she grabbed the edge of the table for support. “Ah, I didn't think I'd be able to finish that,” she chuckled, finding the fact somehow extremely amusing.

“Ah, no worries, I'll just get you some more,” Arthur told her reassuringly, the man picking up her glass and walking over to the bar, “Just don't forget to take your next shot. You definitely seem to have a some potential.”

“Thanks,” Jennifer giggled, finding herself blushing a little at the compliment, the girl taking a deep breath as she tried to focus, the world seeming a tiny bit fuzzy around the edges.

Looking up from behind the bar, Arthur smiled, pouring out two more glasses, Jennifer's bottom pushed upwards as the girl leaned forward to take another shot. Sighing softly as he admired the sight, it was a little tempting to hurry over and give it a squeeze, but Arthur had long since learned to savour the moment.

Successfully knocking the ball she was aiming at into its intended pocket, Jennifer stood up and smiled to herself. She was definitely getting better despite her light-headedness, Jennifer decided, turning and smiling as Arthur came up behind her and handed the girl another drink.

“So, ah, whatever happened to that kidnapped boy you were trying to save?” the busty teenager inquired, taking a sip and not seeming to notice that a tiny bit of one of her nipples was exposed.

Arthur smiled, chuckling softly as he tried not to stare too openly, affecting a thoughtful look. “Well, funnily enough, you could say he pretty much saved himself,” the detective replied reminiscently, Jennifer's surprised look making him grin, “Turned out, the kid had an escape plan. Not perfect, but pretty good. Fortunately, I turned up just in time seeing as he wouldn't've gotten far on foot.”

“So it's a good thing you didn't loose your car, then!” the blond girl laughed, leaning back against the table, feeling a little dizzy as the warmth of her drink spread through her.

“Indeed!” Arthur replied, lifting his drink in a toast to the vehicle before taking a sip, “Oh, and you can still see the bullet holes in the back end if anyone ever doubts the story.”

Jennifer gave him a surprised look before laughing, the girl taking another sip and setting the glass down, her bathrobe having fallen open to the point where a clear line of her soft pale skin was visible right down to her navel.

“Anyway, that clever kid definitely made good afterwards too,” Arthur added as Jennifer retrieved her pool cue and walked around the table to where it looked like she had a chance of sinking another ball, “He's pretty well-off these days, and even has his own V-Star channel if you're into that sorta thing. He's pretty funny guy, I gotta say.”

The teenager nodded, leaning forward across the table, the sight of her bosom all but falling out of her bathrobe as she did her best to take her next shot with now shaky hands causing Arthur to catch his breath, glad he wasn't drinking as it happened.

“Oh crud!” Jennifer giggled, the cue ball's angle going wide and doing nothing more than breaking up the remaining balls somewhat.

“Nice try,” Arthur chuckled with a teasing smile, “You wanna try again?”

Jennifer stood up, looking a bit perplexed at the balls for a moment. “But it's your turn, right?”

“This isn't a professional game,” the man assured her in a bemused, comforting tone as he walked up behind the teenager, slipping his arms about Jennifer and gently leaning her forward again, “Here, now let me give you hand.”

The girl nodded, not noticing that Arthur was directly behind her this time, his hips pressing up against her bottom as he extended his arms, taking hold of the backs of her hands.

“See? You've got an easy shot, right there,” he murmured, the man's lips close to the girl's ear, Jennifer sighing softly, finding that she rather enjoyed the sound of his voice. He was so friendly and amusing, but with an air of authority that made her heart flutter a little.

Letting the older man's hands guide her own, Jennifer let out a happy laugh as together they sank another ball, the girl girl turning to Author with a sly smile. “Are you letting me win?” Jennifer asked, her words slurring a little, only half noticing the hardness that was now pressing insistently against her bottom.

“Hardly,” the man chuckled, turning his head a little to meet the blond girl's gaze, brushing the end of his nose against hers teasingly for just a brief second, “I'm teaching you the ins and outs of billiards. It's only fair that I give you a hand when you need it.”

“That... that's not your hand,” Jennifer replied with a somewhat confused look, the alcohol muddling her brain a bit as she shifted her hips, trying to recall the significance of the hardness she felt pressing against her.

“That's just my back-up cue,” said Arthur slyly, letting the girl stand back up, the man stepping to one side and picking up his drink.

Jennifer opened her mouth to speak, but then noticed that her robe had fallen completely open now. Staring down, the teenager's eyes went wide. One of her breasts was fully exposed, her large pink nipple standing out hard for all to see, a clear line of view straight down the length of her body concealed nearly nothing and giving a somewhat uninterrupted view of one of her legs.

“Ah, um... maybe I should get going,” Jennifer managed, blushing hard as she tugged at the edges of her robe, trying to pull them back together, glancing up as Arthur offered his glass to her.

“But I thought you were having fun?” he replied in a disappointed tone, the girl staring at the glass for a moment, “Here, at least have another drink for the road.”

Jennifer pursed her lips, trying to sort out her thoughts. The drink was rather tasty. Whatever it was. And she was having fun. But at the same time, the girl couldn't entirely ignore the familiar need that was growing down inside of her. It was bad enough that Samantha had gotten her a little hot and bothered, but now Author was doing the same. Only more subtly and more successfully.

Giggling at the idea, Jennifer took the glass from his hand and slowly downed it. The burn was a bit more pleasant now that she was used to it, and the flavour was coming through a lot more. She just had to take it slow, she realised.

Closing her eyes, the teenager tried three times before finding the edge of the table to put the glass down on. “Hmm, that is good stuff,” Jennifer admitted, slurring more noticeably now, the girl laughing at nothing as she looked up at Arthur, his gaze appreciative as her robe fell open again, Jennifer having neglected to actually tie the belt back up again.

“I keep it for special occasions,” the older man told her slyly, stepping a little closer, his gaze intense, compelling even, as Arthur's hands gently cupped the teenager's heavy breasts.

“What... what are you doing?” Jennifer managed, squinting a bit to keep from seeing double.

“Does this bother you?” Arthur inquired, his voice rumbling through the girl's senses in a way that made it hard to say no as his large, warm hands caressed her soft skin.

“Um, I dunno...” Jennifer replied, glancing askance at the door, “I mean... I'm with David and you're like... married...”

“No one needs to know, my dear,” Author said reassuringly, the man leaning closer, his hands giving the teenager's firm breasts a gentle squeeze, his fingers finding the girl's nipples.

Nibbling her bottom lip nervously, Jennifer knew she didn't want him to stop, but also knew that he really should. She wasn't sure where her room was, but she could find it on her own, right?

Just as the teenager opened her mouth to speak, Arthur leaned forward, his lips pressing firmly against her own, Jennifer's bright blue eyes going wide with surprise. With a soft whimper, the girl felt her body relax. His lips felt strong and purposeful but also very skilled. It was terribly hard to make Arthur stop. She knew she had to, but Jennifer found she couldn't. Her body just didn't want her to.

Closing her eyes, the girl's breath quickened a little, letting out a soft moan as Arthur's hands slid from her breasts, up under her robe. Jennifer's eyes opening again, the girl let out a soft protest as she felt the man's hands starting to slide it off over her shoulders, but as Arthur pushed his tongue past her lips, the teenager's body felt like it was melting.

With a soft whimper from the girl, the fluffy white robe fell away from her, leaving Jennifer entirely naked once again as the garment pooled about her ankles.

Moaning softly into the older man's mouth, Jennifer found herself letting Arthur's tongue caress her own, the girl tasting more of that lovely flavour upon it, finding herself kissing him back eager for the flavour.

Arthur's arms going about her, holding the girl closer, Jennifer couldn't help but reach out and hold him as well, the feeling of being held by the man was both intensely comforting and oddly arousing. Jennifer could feel Arthur's hardness again, this time pressing against her in a far more interesting place, the girl's body quivering in response, the girl feeling a little self-conscious about how wet she was getting.

Her breathing quickening, though, Jennifer found herself unable to resist the growing need inside of herself. Arthur was tall and gentle and handsome and charming and smart, he made her feel safe in his arms and was such a lovely kisser. But then Jennifer remembered. David was waiting for her. He wasn't feeling well. He was all alone. What if he needed something?

Pulling her lips away, Jennifer pushed at the man's shoulders, turning her head to one side. “W-wait...” she managed, the girl's head swimming a bit from the sudden movement, “We really shouldn't be doing this...”

“Doing what?” Arthur inquired, his voice a quiet murmur against the girl's pale skin as his lips kissed their way up Jennifer's neck, her body trembling as his hands slid down the young teen's back and gave her naked bottom a firm squeeze, “We're just having a friendly game of pool.”

Jennifer laughed, she couldn't help it. Shaking her head, the girl tapped her hand against his shoulder a few times, struggling to find the words. “This... this isn't pool!” Jennifer blurted out, gasping as a jolt of pleasure shot through her body at the way the older man nibbled her earlobe.

“It's pool adjacent,” Arthur chuckled, moving back a bit so he could look the girl in the eyes again, his smile mirthful as he moved to kiss her once more, Jennifer moving her head back, stopping him.

“But... I'm only fourteen,” she managed.

“Well, if anyone asks, I didn't hear you say that,” Arthur chuckled, reaching over and grabbing up the glass from the table, bringing it closer to the girl's lips, “Here, have another drink, it'll settle your nerves, my dear.”

“I... I dunno...” Jennifer managed even as she continued to cling to the man, her thighs pressing together almost of their own accord to do something about the nagging tingling sensation she felt, “I really don't think we should be doing this.”

“Well, just have a sip and see how you feel,” Arthur said encouragingly, pressing the glass gently against the teenager's lips, Jennifer inhaling its pleasant scent, knowing she shouldn't but unable to stop herself.

“That's my girl,” the older man chuckled softly as she drank a little more, suddenly grateful that Arthur was there to hold her upright.

“That's... strong stuff,” Jennifer commented, closing her eyes as Arthur lead her over to the couch against the far wall, the movement of the room causing the girl's eyes to hurt a bit.

“But it goes down so smooth,” the man agreed with a chuckle, the girl sighing happily as she sat down, glad to not have to worry about staying upright, Jennifer needing a moment to notice that Arthur's hands were on her breasts again.

“What... what are you doing?” she giggled, unable to ignore the pleasant sensation as his fingers teased her nipples and caressed her skin.

“You want me to stop?” Arthur inquired, laughing softly as Jennifer covered her face with both hands, the girl shaking her head and letting out a whimpering whine as she tried to reconcile her feelings.

“That's not fair,” Jennifer managed, unable to keep from laughing, Arthur making a thoughtful sound as she gave the girl's nipples a final, teasing tug.

“Hey, maybe you're right,” he said with a sly smile, “maybe there's something you can do for me too.”

Jennifer cautiously peeked out between her fingers, the girl's eyes going wide, letting out a soft gasp as she watched the man pull out his shaft, it's head brushing lightly against the back of the blond girl's hand.

Letting out a soft whimper, Jennifer lowered her hands a little and stared up at him uncertainly, Arthur's smile confident and reassuring as his hand slipped about the back of the girl's head, his fingers running through her golden hair.

“I'm sure you know what to do,” he chuckled, Jennifer letting out another whimper as she looked back at it. His manhood standing proudly before her, throbbing slightly in hungry anticipation of what the naked teenage girl might do for it.

Swallowing hard, Jennifer tentatively reached out a hand, touching his shaft and blushing hotly as she pulled quickly away from it. “I... I can't... I shouldn't...” the girl stammered, her heart racing, unable to pry her eyes off of Arthur's manhood.

“Oh? Not big enough for you?” he inquired teasingly the girl's eyes going wide before she burst out laughing, shaking her head in amusement.

“Oh, goodness no!” Jennifer replied, the girl nibbling her bottom lip uncertainly, her breathing quickening, her body crying out for release, “It's just that I... I just can't do this to David. What if he finds out?”

Arthur smiled reassuringly, brushing the girl's long blond hair back affectionately, easing her concerns as the pleasant sensation flowed through her. “He never will, sweetheart,” the older man assured the teenager, “This'll just be between us. Our little secret.”

Jennifer nodded slowly, her shaking hand moving up towards Arthur's shaft again, the man's eyes gleaming with a mix of amusement and desire. Taking a deep breath, the drunk girl took hold of it, the man exhaling softly at the feeling of her pale, soft fingers against his most sensitive skin.

“It... it's actually pretty big,” Jennifer laughed, tilting her head to one side as Arthur's fingers continued running through her hair, the girl smiling as she took a good look at it, gently stroking the shaft with her shaking hand.

“Well, hopefully not too big,” Arthur chuckled, gently coaxing the drunk girl's head closer, the man exhaling slowly as he felt Jennifer's lips wrap around his shaft, pushing back his foreskin as she started sucking almost automatically.

Closing his eyes, Arthur finished the rest of the drink in his hand before setting the glass down on an end table. Hearing Jennifer moan hungrily, Arthur smiled, opening his eyes as he watched the blond move her head up and down, the girl happily sucking his his cock now, clearly enjoying herself.

“Mmm, that's my girl,” the detective murmured softly, pleased with how well his seduction attempt had gone.

Opening her eyes, Jennifer looked up at Arthur with an unfocused gaze, the teenager pulling her lips away and smiling as she continued stroking his shaft. “You like that?” Jennifer asked, the man chuckling softly and nodding, his fingers trailing through her hair before slipping free and once more caressing the firm softness of her bosom.

“Oh, much more than like, my dear,” Arthur chuckled, feeling his heart race a little as he imagined what Jennifer's breasts might look like covered in his seed, “you're doing a fantastic job, my dear.”

The girl giggled softly, watching his shaft as she stroked it, momentarily amused by the way it throbbed in her hand until she felt the need to suck it into her mouth once more. Holding Arthur's gaze, any doubts Jennifer had faded away, the fog in her brain keeping any concerns for the future at bay and allowing her to simply focus on worshipping the delicious cock that was in her mouth.

Savouring the sensation for several more moments, Arthur decided it was time to take things to the next level. He might not get another chance, after all. With a confident smile, the man slipped his hands up to the teenager's shoulders, giving the blond girl a gentle nudge.

“Just lie back, my dear, let me take care of the rest,” he told her, Jennifer giggling as she obeyed the man, the girl's expression blissful as the alcohol in her system heightened her arousal and eroded her inhibitions.

Watching as Arthur slipped out of his signature tropical patterned shirt, Jennifer licked her lips slowly. The man was definitely in good shape, his years of globe trotting detective work seeming to have encouraged him to work out a fair bit without being overly muscular. He even had a handful of curious scars Jennifer half-considdered asking about that gave the man the look of someone she could rely on to keep her safe.

“I really shouldn't be doing this,” Jennifer giggled again, letting out a soft moan and nibbling her bottom lip as Arthur pushed down his trousers, his manhood fully on display now, the girl's body trembling with desire.

“That just makes it more fun,” the man assured her with a sly grin, the blond girl laughing happily, Jennifer's arms going about him as Arthur moved slowly and carefully atop of her.

Sighing softly, Jennifer closed her eyes, smiling as she blushed. He wasn't wrong, and the man's shaft felt so hot, so hard as it pressed suddenly against her skin, the man teasingly moving his hips, sliding it back and forth over the teenager's clit.

“P... please...” Jennifer whimpered, her fingers gripping Arthur's shoulders, “I... I need it.”

Arthur smiled down at the girl, teasingly kissing at her lips, moving back each time she moved up to meet his. “Need what, my dear?” the man inquired mischievously, the teenager beneath him moaning helplessly, squirming a bit as he teased her.

“I, I need your...” Jennifer paused, blushing harder, even this drunk she had trouble saying things like that, but the girl knew that if she didn't, he'd leave her unsatisfied, “Please. I need your cock... I need it inside of me!”

Arthur grinned as Jennifer's hands shot back, the girl covering her face in embarrassment again, shaking her head, her body quivering, making the teen's ample bosom jiggle pleasantly. To Arthur, things were working out even better than he'd hoped it would seem.

Savouring the moment a bit more, the man adjusted his hips, the head of his shaft pressing against Jennifer's soft, moist folds, Arthur exhaling slowly at the sensation as the girl jumped a little. Waiting for Jennifer to peek out at him from between her fingers, Arthur slowly pushed forward, taking a deep breath as he felt the teenager's folds part around him, her body so soft and warm, he almost wanted to shove himself forward in one go, but managed to resist.

Leaning forward, Arthur nudged Jennifer's hands away with his nose, the girl obeying his silent commend, her cheeks still flushing hotly, whimpering a little as the head of the older man's shaft disappeared inside of her.

“Tell me how old you again,” Arthur chuckled teasingly, giving the blond a gentle kiss on the lips as he slowly toyed with her, moving ever so slightly back and forth without pushing in any further.

Jennifer gave him a slightly confused look, the girl panting heavily now, her body shaking as she took hold of the man's upper arms. “I, I'm fourteen, why?” the teenager managed, letting out a long, whimpering moan as Arthur slowly pushed a bit further in.

“Oh, I just thought it'd be hot to hear you say it again,” he chuckled with sly grin, Jennifer finding herself laughing, grinning up at the man as Arthur picked up speed, her nails digging into his skin a bit.

Feeling Arthur enter her completely, Jennifer's body shook, the blond girl letting out a helpless, whimpering cry, squirming a bit as her inner walls squeezed his shaft tightly. Blushing again, Jennifer closed her eyes, moaning helplessly as she felt the older man sliding back and forth within her, taking his time and savouring the velvety wetness of her teenage pussy.

“How are you... so good at this?” the girl moaned, arching her back and giggling a bit as Arthur leaned down sucking one of Jennifer's nipples into his mouth, tugging at it as he gave it a playful nibble, sending a pleasant wave of sensation through her.

Pulling away, letting the girl's pink nipple come free of his lips with a soft wet sound, Arthur chuckled softly, his arms slipping under Jennifer, their bodies pressing close as he rotating his hips a bit, randomising this thrusts to keep his lover guessing.

“I am old enough to be your grandfather,” the man chuckled teasingly, the girl giggling drunkenly as he kissed her neck a few times before nibbling her ear, “I've had years of practice, I'll have you know.”

Panting loudly, Jennifer wrapped her legs around Arthur's hips, the girl moving her head, desperately trying to kiss him once again, the man obliging her this time, his body giving a bit of a quiver at the sound of the fourteen-year-old's hungry moans.

Their lips parting, Arthur smiled happily down at Jennifer, slowing his thrusts as he felt his excitement starting to build. “You know, I think it's time we tried something a little different for a bit,” he told her in a sly, knowing tone, the girl's eyes full of desperation and desire, Jennifer could only nod, her body quivering and aching for more.

Slowly pulling out of her, Arthur moved off the couch, his hands encouraging the now giggling, panting teenager onto her hands and knees. “You like it this way?” Jennifer inquired teasingly, her bottom pushing up into the air in such a way that Arthur had to take a deep breath, exhaling slowly as he cupped it in his hands, gently caressing the girl's skin and giving Jennifer's bottom an occasional squeeze.

“Only with girls as beautiful and charming as you, my dear,” Arthur replied slyly, Jennifer dropping her head, blushing and giggling even as she wiggled her bottom at him, the man's hands eagerly caressing it before moving slowly forward, his manhood teasingly poking at the girl's moist folds once more.

“Please... no teasing,” Jennifer panted, finding it hard to focus on much other than the heat of Arthur's manhood, the teenager letting out a long gasp as he finally entered her once again, moving slowly but purposefully forward until he was buried entirely inside of the younger girl.

“This is so much better than working in a case,” Arthur chuckled, his hands caressing the teenager's round bottom for a few moments before reaching out to take hold of her long, golden hair, pulling it together into a loose ponytail.

Jennifer giggled, lifting her head as she felt the man tug gently at it, the girl gripping the arm of the couching as the man started moving his hips faster, one hand holding firmly to her bottom as the other tugged her locks.

Closing her eyes, Jennifer's body trembled, her inner walls squeezing Arthur's shaft tightly as the girl let out a soft whimper, her excitement rising as she awkwardly bucked her hips. The sensation was building quickly, pushing away any thoughts of anything at all other than what was happening in that moment. Letting go completely, Jennifer tossed her head back, the girl gritting her teeth, a whimpering moan escaping her lips as Arthur started thrusting harder and faster.

“You're so beautiful,” the man panted, giving the girl's bottom a firm slap that sent a jolt of excitement through the blond teen's body, “You should really come to visit more often!”

Jennifer almost laughed, but the ecstasy that flooded the teenager's senses was just too much. Gripping the arm of the couch tighter, Jennifer could only grunt and whimper helplessly, her body jerking hard occasionally as every thrust sent a deep stab of euphoria through the girl.

Loosing any sense of time, Jennifer momentarily lost herself in the sensation, the girl moaning and whimpering, hearing her own voice begging him for more without actually feeling like she was the one speaking. Again and again the waves of pleasure surged through the girl, making Jennifer wonder if she'd ever come down, only to feel them slowly reseed, whimpering and shuddering as the young teen found herself not wanting it to end.

Panting heavily, Jennifer opened her eyes, surprised that her head was lowered now, the deep tingling need still coursing through her body even as Arthur slowed his thrusts. Looking back over her shoulder at him, the man smiled fondly, his hand unwinding from her hair, caressing his way down her back.

“A little too much for you, my dear?” Arthur asked with a hint of mirth.

“Ah, almost,” Jennifer admitted with a giggle, the girl taking several deep breaths, wishing the world would stop spinning so should could focus easier, “But... d, don't stop, okay? It's great!”

Arthur grinned, giving Jennifer's bottom another playful slap. “How can I?” he asked teasingly, “You have a fantastic ass for your age!”

Jennifer laughed again, the girl shaking her head in amusement. “Well, you have a fantastic cock for yours!” she replied, only managing to slur her words a bit this time as the man gave a hearty laugh of his own, slapping her bottom yet again before taking a firm hold of the teenager's hips with both hands.

“Touché, my dear!” the man agreed with a grin, taking several deep breaths as he pulled the girl forward to meet his thrusts, Jennifer lifting her head and moaning hungrily as she started to cum once more.

His shaft throbbing, Arthur strained against the urge to let go as well, his body aching for release, but there was still more he wanted to do. He'd definitely make sure there was time to drop in on the family next Halloween, though, especially if Jennifer was willing have another go.

“Oh, you little slut...” the man chuckled, slamming hard into the girl one final time as she squirmed and bucked her hips, gasping and panting as she came, Arthur watching with interest, taking several deep, steadying breaths to calm himself somewhat.

As Jennifer came down again, Arthur pulled himself back, the girl whimpering as she felt his manhood slowly withdraw. “No...” Jennifer begged in such a cute voice that the man almost gave in, his shaft twitching inside of her.

Exhaling slowly, Arthur gave her a teasing grin. “Oh don't worry, my dear, I've still got a bit more in me,” he chuckled, once more slipping off the couch before motioning for the teenager to get up, “I just wanted to try something else.”

Jennifer giggled, the girl holding the side of her head for a moment as she moved too eagerly up onto her knees, blushing a little as she saw Arthur lie down on the couch, his hands reaching out welcomingly, this thick shaft resting against his stomach looking so deliciously tempting that it made Jennifer's mouth water.

Giving the man a teasing smile, the girl leaned forward, her hands grabbing onto Arthur's thighs for support, giggling as the room spun around her for a moment. Catching her breath, Jennifer leaned in closer and drew the flat of her tongue slowly up along the older man's shaft, the blond moaning softly as she teasingly suckled in his foreskin and gave it a gentle nibble.

“Oh, we so have to do this again...” Arthur murmured half to himself, Jennifer giggling at the comment as she looked up and met his gaze, letting the man know that this was far from the last time they'd be together with a simple hungry look.

Leaning back up, Jennifer shuffled forward on her knees, taking hold of Arthur's hands, their fingers linking together as she lowered herself onto him, teasingly rubbing her silky soft wet netherlips against the man's now throbbing hot shaft, the girl's body quivering with desire.

“It's always the good girls who turn out to be the most fun,” Arthur chuckled, Jennifer grinning and blushing again, the blond nibbling her bottom lip as she adjusted her hips, catching the head Arthur's shaft at just the right angle to lift it up a little, “And so very talented.”

“Oh, shut up!” Jennifer laughed drunkenly, rotating her hips and moving up and down a bit until she found just the right angle, the girl inhaling sharply as she felt the thick head sip past her netherlips, her lover letting out a deep groan at the sensation.

Dropping his head back, Arthur closed his eyes for a moment as Jennifer slowly lowered herself onto him. The feeling was pure bliss, the girl was so eager now, she'd probably let him do anything he wanted. And there were so many things he wanted to do with her. But, as always, Arthur was a patient man.

Opening his eyes, the man smiled approvingly, squeezing Jennifer's hands as he took a moment to appreciate her heavy bosom, the girl's youth allowing Jennifer's breasts to nearly defy gravity despite their size and the way they jiggled slightly with her movements was almost hypnotic.

“You ah, you ever do this before?” Arthur asked in a sly tone as Jennifer moved her hips about, the girl's eyes fluttering, unfocused as the sensation continued to overwhelm her.

“This, position...?” she asked, seeming a little confused, the girl panting and whimpering softly as Arthur tried his best to keep his own hips still, his body aching to fill the girl with his seed.

“No, no, I meant getting a little on the side,” he answered, giving Jennifer a sly smile as the girl's eyes widened, her expression becoming uncertain for the briefest second.

Shaking her head, Jennifer smiled a little, bowing her head and trying to hide behind her long golden hair. “No... never...” the teenager replied softly, inhaling sharply as another jolt of pleasure shot through her young body, dispelling the sudden spark of guilt she felt, “But.. but you're so... good at this... How can I say no?”

Arthur grinned, his heart swelling with pride. The old man still had it, he supposed with a chuckle, unlinking his fingers before moving his hands to cup the teenager's swaying breasts.

Whimpering as she felt his fingers squeeze her nipples, Jennifer covered Arthur's hands with her own, the girl closing her eyes as she moved her hips faster.

“Oh... Oh I love your cock!” the blond panted, dropping her head back and letting out a long, helpless moan, the girl's inner-walls squeezing tightly, her body shaking hard as she came for a third time.

Arthur groaned loudly, closing his eyes as he arched his back a bit. If she didn't stop, he was going to cum inside of her. She'd let him too, the detective suspected, but that sort of thing could be risky. Even if it would be incredibly hot.

Leaning forward, Jennifer rested her hands on the man's chest, her expression perplexed as her fingers explored the still firm muscles beneath the former private detective's skin. “How... How is your cock this good?” the teenager managed weakly, Arthur unable to keep from laughing, his hands caressing her bosom, his thumbs brushing teasingly against Jennifer's rock hard nipples.

“Years of practice,” the man chuckled, glancing past her for just a moment at the bottle that was still sitting on the bar. That and a few other things, he noted inwardly.

Jennifer could only smile, chuckling as she shook her head, the girl leaning forward until Arthur's hands slipped away, sliding down her body to take hold of the teenager's hips as her own moved to the older man's shoulders.

“I... I'm gonna have to find an excuse to slip away next Halloween, aren't I?” Jennifer inquired teasingly, giggling as she brushed her nipples against Arthur's lips, the man letting out an appreciative moan.

Arthur could only chuckle, the drunken teen pressing herself closer, the man sucking her nipple into his mouth, nibbling it teasingly as the tip of his tongue caressed it, the teenager's ample breast enveloping his face for a moment, her skin feeling warm and silky soft against him. It was, for a moment, a lovely sensation, even if it did make it rather difficult for Arthur to breath.

“Oh, sorry!” Jennifer laughed as she realised she was practically smothering the man, giving giving Arthur a sheepish grin as he smiled hungrily up at her, his hands sliding across the girl's thighs as she continued to ride him.

“Oh, not at all, my dear!” the man chuckled, his own mind a bit foggy from the mix of alcohol and sex, “In fact, anytime you feel the need to do that, be sure to let me know!”

Jennifer laughed, the girl shaking her head before leaning down again and pressing her lips to his, pushing her tongue into his mouth with wild abandon, the two moaning happily as she slowed her hips, savouring the feeling of the man's thick shaft inside of her as the girl's breasts pressed firmly against Arthur's chest.

Their lips parting after a few moments, Jennifer gave Arthur a concerned look, her hand cupping his cheek fondly as she brushed her nose against his. “Are... are you ever gonna cum?” the girl asked with sudden concern, the man chuckling softly.

“You had me close a few times, but I wanted to make sure I made the most of this,” he confessed, swallowing hard as he felt the deep aching need for release intensify.

Jennifer nodded, thinking for a moment before giving the man a sheepish smile. “Where do you... do you wanna cum?” she asked quietly, blushing at the words she'd just spoken, nearly making Arthur do just that from how sweet and innocent the blond sounded.

Taking a deep breath, Arthur steadied himself before answering. “On your breasts if you don't mind, my dear,” the man confessed with a bit nervousness in his otherwise confident smile, “They've had my attention since you got here, and I'd love to show you mow much I appreciate them.”

Jennifer laughed, shaking her head in amusement, glancing down at the floor as she tried not to blush. “Everyone seems to like them, it's a bit embarrassing at times,” she admitted, the girl giving a shrug before slipping off of Arthur's shaft and sliding her legs off the couch before meeting the man's gaze, “But after that, I'm not gonna say no...”

Arthur grinned, the man rather pleased with himself and grateful for her acquiescence. “You really are something else, my dear,” the man admitted, sliding off the couch and stepping over to her, his shaft bobbing slightly as he stood before the girl, her blue eyes going wide as it stood proudly at attention before her.

Swallowing hard, Jennifer nibbled her bottom lip again, letting out a soft gasp as she felt the man's hands upon her firm, round breasts once more, Arthur moving forward a little as he pressed them together around his shaft.

Looking up to meet the man's smouldering gaze, the girl smiled shyly, Arthur's eyes full of intense desire and passion, making her wonder if there might not be another opportunity to sneak away at some point while they were still staying at the manor.

Arthur wasted little time. He'd been holding back for far too long as it was and it was driving him a bit mad, he had to admit. Exhaling deeply at the sensation of Jennifer's soft skin pressed against his shaft, Arthur moved his hips slowly, letting out a hungry groan as he rubbed himself between the teenager's ample breasts.

“I haven't done this in years,” he chuckled, the man's breath quickening as he let out a low, rumbling moan.

“I'm glad I could help,” Jennifer giggled, smiling up at him through her bangs, the girl blushing a bit at how turned on he was getting with so little effort from her.

Arthur nodded, smiling as he squished the teenager's breasts closer together, fully enveloping his shaft before thrusting more quickly, his excitement rising quickly. Inhaling sharply, Arthur's expression became strained for a moment before the man let out a a sharp grunt, a thick blob of sperm shooting straight upwards from between Jennifer's breasts before angling down onto the center of Jennifer's face.

The girl's eyes widening in momentary confusion, Arthur let out a bit of a laughing groan, pulling himself back and giving his shaft several quick strokes, sending a few smaller spurts of his cum onto the fourteen-year-old's bosom.

Glancing down, Jennifer found herself laughing again, the girl pressing her breasts together and making a bit more of a mess as the semen on her face oozed down and dripped onto them.

“Careful, you're gonna make me want a second round,” Arthur chuckled, groaning as he squeezed out the rest of his seed, letting it drip onto the girl's breasts.

Glancing up at him, Jennifer grinned in amusement. “I'm sure I can find the time like... later?” she managed, the girl squirming a bit as the teenager found herself getting turned on again.

Arthur nodded in agreement, panting softly as he smiled slyly back at her for a moment before taking a seat next to the girl, draping an arm about her and holding her close. “That was... incredible...” the man chuckled as Jennifer leaned into him, sighing happily, her hand finding his shaft, stroking it gently.

“I, um, have to admit,” Jennifer said a little hesitantly, giggling as a little more of Arthur's sperm oozed out onto her fingers, “You aren't like, um, what I'm used to. You really like to take your time.”

Arthur chuckled softly, nuzzling the girl's neck and giving it a soft kiss. “Well, when you get to be my age, my dear, you learn to take your time and savour things,” the older man replied sagely, “Be they a good mystery, a good drink or a good woman. It's important not to rush them. You have to learn to take your time and enjoy life, I say.”

Jennifer smiled happily at the response, the girl lifting her hand and smiling at the way it glistened wetly in the light. “I should be getting back, though,” Jennifer said softly, giggling as the girl ran her tongue across her fingers, cleaning them up a bit, “I can't be gone all night.”

“And I still have a little work to do,” Arthur admitted with a soft sigh, his hand caressing the teenager's thigh one more time, “but I hope you had as lovely an evening as I did, my dear.”

Jennifer took a deep breath, blushing a bit and looking away, the man's hand touching her chin and gently turning her head back to him before pressing his lips firmly to hers. Sighing softly, Jennifer felt herself melt into him, the old detective definitely having a certain irresistible quality about him.

Their lips parting, Arthur smiled as he watched Jennifer get to her feet, the girl stumbling a bit as she walked about, trying to find her robe. When at last she did, the man watched with interested as the girl bent over to pick it up before heading to the door.

“Well, goodnight,” Jennifer said softly, only then slipping the garment back on with a teasing smile, “Maybe I'll get insomnia and need to take a walk sometime in the next few days. Who can say?”

Arthur grinned, chuckling softly to himself, taking a moment to take a deep breath before getting up and getting dressed, the man then grabbing another drink and heading back to work...

*****

Samantha breathed a heavy sigh as the door closed, the boys laughing and shaking their heads in amusement, the girl lying back in the water and floating for a moment, trying to sort out her thoughts.

“That was probably a really bad idea,” the redhead laughed nervously, the boys moving to flank the girl, their hands teasingly caressing her floating body.

“Yeah, but like your mum said, make your mistakes when you're young, right?” Zack replied with a grin, Samantha smirking at him as the boy tried to tickle her underwater but found that it wasn't especially effective.

“I'm fairly certain she enjoyed it, so I wouldn't worry too much about it,” Evan added thoughtfully, “Besides, she's probably too embarrassed by what happened to say anything, even to David.”

Righting herself, Samantha kneeled on the bottom of the pool and took the boys' hands. “I hope so,” she replied a little nervously, glancing towards the door once again, “So, um, did you two wanna head back now?”

“It is getting a little late,” Evan remarked, glancing out the windows at the now fully dark backyard.

“And we have import stuff to do,” Zack added, Samantha's eyes going wide, the girl blushing as the boy grinned at her, “For science, of course!”

Samantha nodded slowly, her heart racing. “For science,” she giggled quietly before taking a deep breath and standing up, the girl making a fist and holding it up in front of herself. “Okay! Let's do this!”

The boys stared at Samantha for a moment before exchanging amused glances and standing up themselves, the girl letting out a laugh at the sight of their dripping erections.

“Um, we should probably get dry first,” Evan chuckled, shaking his head as the three of them waded out of the pool.

“There's a weird irony in there somewhere...” Zack pondered, leaning forward to glance over at Samantha's folds, the girl inhaling sharply and swatting him in the arm with a laugh.

“He's not wrong,” Evan chuckled, grabbing some towels and handing them out before adding slyly, “And anyway, isn't it kind of our job to make sure that doesn't happen?”

“We make such a great team!” Zack laughed, high-fiving Evan as Samantha tried to hide her embarrassment by rolling her eyes and shaking her head.

“A great team of perverts maybe,” the girl replied with a teasing smirk, Zack grinning broadly back at her.

“But we're -your- perverts!” the boy exclaimed dramatically, he and Evan rushing the girl and hugging her close, the three of them laughing and trying to keep from falling over.

“Okay, but seriously,” Samantha panted after a moment, “This really isn't where I planned on doing this...”

The boys nodded, their expressions becoming more serious as everyone quickly towelled off, grabbed some bathrobes and headed off towards Samantha's bedroom...

*****

The manor was quiet as the children stood outside Samantha's room, but even without any sign of adult interference, the three children still glanced about nervously as the girl opened her door and ushered the boys inside.

Hitting the light switch, Samantha frowned thoughtfully at the door as she closed it, wishing it had a lock, but at the same time enjoying the small thrill it gave her to know that someone could potentially walk in on the three of them.

“Hey, looks like Hannah dropped off some cups and a bottle opener for us,” Zack commented, snapping the girl out of her reverie.

“Way easier than drinking out of a bottle,” chuckled Evan nervously, noting the three plastic cups and a corkscrew that had been helpfully left behind as well.

“Hannah is definitely one of my favourite cousins,” Samantha giggled, pulling the bottle of wine out of its hiding spot before finding her backpack and pulling out her plastic cauldron.

“Good thing you remembered, that,” Evan commented in a rather serious tone, the girl's eyes widening as she nodded.

“We'd have to call the whole thing off if you forgot that,” Zack chuckled, Samantha shooting him a look as she set the Halloween decoration down on the night-stand.

“You know that's true, right?” the girl replied, Zack's expression softening, the boy smiling understandingly as he nodded.

“It would be wrong not to have it here for this,” the boy admitted, the three of them watching the device tensely for a moment as its internal systems took a few seconds to realise it had been switched on.

Sighing softly, Samantha smiled down at the plastic cauldron for a moment before leaping backwards onto the bed, her arms splayed out. “Okay, someone shut off the light,” the girl instructed, closing her eyes and doing her best to hide nervous excitement.

“It's a good thing it's your birthday, lady!” Zack teased, moving to hit the switch as Evan set down the glasses and tried to figure out how to uncork the wine, “Ordering us around like that!”

Samantha grinned with amusement, slipping her hands behind her head as the light went out, replaced by the random eerie flickering orange light of the cauldron. “I told you not to let me making you breakfast that one time go to your heads,” the girl replied teasingly.

“Seriously, she turns twelve and suddenly she thinks she's queen of the world,” Zack shot back with a laugh, Evan looking up from the cup he was pouring with faux-astonishment.

“You mean she's not?” the boy inquired incredulously, his glasses slipping down his nose a bit as Samantha laughed and sat back up.

“I'll save world take over for after I finish school,” the girl replied with a dismissive wave, giving Evan a quick grin as he handed her a cup of the deep red liquid.

“You think this is anything like the stuff my mum makes?” Zack asked, sitting down next to Samantha and hesitantly accepting his cup.

Evan frowned at his own cup, swirling it a little before taking a seat on the opposite side. “Possibly. But I think we can trust Hannah to give us something that at least doesn't taste awful either way,” the blond boy replied, the three children glancing at one other with nervous smiles before they all taking a careful sip at the same time.

Frowning thoughtfully, Samantha gave her cup a perplexed look. “Um, I kinda like it, but... I have no idea what this flavour is,” she admitted with mild amusement before taking another sip, enjoying the curious new taste a bit more before letting its warmth fill her.

“Pomegranate,” Evan replied sagely.

“Isn't that a rock?” Zack asked, causing the other boy to nearly spit out his drink as he tried not to laugh.

“Naw, that's what your head's filled with!” Samantha shot back, giving Zack a teasing shove, the boy laughing as he held his cup up and out of the way.

“Hey, careful! Any booze you spill in life, you have to drink all in one go when you die!” he warned with amusement, Samantha letting out a laugh of her own even as she rolled her eyes.

“Well, it's not the strawberry stuff your mum made, but it's still not too bad,” the girl sighed happily before lifting her cup, “So, to being twelve, then?”

The boys laughed and grinned, raising their own, the three cups tapping together. “To being twelve,” they both repeated before leaning in and kissing Samantha's cheeks, the girl ducking her head a bit and blushing as the boys then took a sip.

“You two are too much,” Samantha giggled, still thinking she preferred something made with strawberries, but finding the pomegranate wine to still be quite nice, going down relatively smoothly and making her tummy pleasantly warm.

“I thought that was why you loved us,” Zack replied faux-defencively, his hand on his chest as he leaned back dramatically.

“Naw, I just keep you around to lift heavy things,” Samantha explained teasingly, glancing askance at him with an amused smirk, “That and it's nice to have someone to do my homework for me.”

“Oh, I'll do your homework for you, all right,” Zack shot back, his hand slipping under the girl's robe and taking hold of her pale thigh, slowly sliding it upwards.

“That's... not my homework,” Samantha giggled, nibbling her bottom lip as a slight tingle filtered through her consciousness.

“No, it's mine,” the boy replied with a sly grin, taking another drink as his hand reached the top of her thigh, his fingers gently searching along the girl's soft skin for her more sensitive bits.

“I guess we should get our real birthday party started then, eh?” the girl asked rhetorically with a nervous giggle, turning to Evan who smiled fondly in amusement before holding Samantha's cheek and pressing his lips to hers.

Sighing softly, the little redhead closed her eyes, letting Evan's lips kiss her gently several times as Zack's hand caressed her thigh, his fingers teasingly brushing against her folds now and then, the girl's body quivering, her heart fluttering.

“I'm gonna have a weird association with pomegranates after this,” Evan chuckled softly, pulling his lips away before gently pushing Samantha's face in the other direction, Zack flashing a quick grin before moving in to kiss her next, the blond boy taking another sip of his drink before setting it down and finding the belt that held the girl's robe closed.

Glancing downwards, Samantha giggled nervously. “A little eager, I see,” the girl teased as Evan slowly pulled aside her bathrobe, his fingers gently caressing their way across the soft skin of her chest.

“I just wanted to see if you looked any different now that you're twelve,” Evan chuckled, the girl grinning as she took another drink, pleased with the warm feeling of well-being it sent through her.

“If things are gonna happen that fast, I'm gonna need to take daily pictures, never mind yearly,” Zack added, leaning down as he opened the other side of the girl's garment, Samantha inhaling sharply as she felt the tip of his tongue teasingly lick her nipple.

“I'm not gonna magically turn into a teenager that quick!” the redhead laughed, panting a little as the boys' hands started moving about her body, her bathrobe falling from her shoulders, making Samantha feel both vulnerable and excited.

Closing her eyes, the girl smiled contentedly, giggling and squirming occasionally as the two found ticklish spots, both boys licking and nibbling her neck, their hands caressing her thighs and sliding up along her body to tease the child's nipples.

Panting softly, Samantha let herself slowly fall back, the girl reaching back to pull out her long red hair, letting it cascade outwards across the bed. The boys descending with her, their kisses moving across her skin, their hands seemingly everywhere at once, Samantha sighed happily, letting them do as they pleased for the moment. Feeling their tongues sliding across both her nipples at the same time, the girl giggled, running her fingers through their hair as she tried not to squirm too much, hoping they didn't notice the hotness Samantha felt in her cheeks.

Opening her eyes as she felt their fingers caressing her folds, taking turns rubbing against her opening and gently caressing Samantha's moisture into her hard little clit, Samantha lifted her head and smiled down at what they were doing.

“I... I have to admit,” the redhead giggled, the wine starting to get to her a little, “I don't think one boyfriend would be anywhere near as fun as two...”

Exchanging glances, the boys grinned before shuffling themselves around, staying on the bed before kissing their way lower along the girl's body, Samantha inhaling sharply, quivering as she realized what the two of them were up to.

Nibbling her bottom lip, Samantha let out a soft whimper as Zack and Evan slowly pulled her thighs further apart, the boys taking a moment to admire the girl's glistening folds.

Her eyes going wide for a moment, Samantha dropped her head back, feeling Zack's tongue suddenly drag itself slowly across her sensitive skin, the girl's body giving a deep quiver in response. Hearing the boys chuckle Samantha closed her eyes, letting out a soft whimper as she was licked again, this time by Evan, the two trying not to laugh as they started taking turns, Samantha covering her face with both hands, her cheeks flushing deeply red.

“Oh, you two!” the girl moaned, her body squirming as the two held her legs to keep them from kicking about too much, Samantha's body shaking hard, the boys taking turns giving her clit a single teasing lick before switching places yet again.

Slamming her hands down onto the bed, fingers grabbing handfuls of the blankets, Samantha inhaled deeply, the girl's back arching as the sensation became almost too intense to handle. The boys just laughed quietly, enjoying the show as their fingers started poking their way between her folds as well, teasing the girl for what was to come as they pushed Samantha closer and closer to ecstasy.

“This is definitely my new favourite game,” said Zack teasingly, Samantha doing her best to give him a dirty look before falling back into the bed, the girl panting and whimpering, finding it increasingly hard to think.

“Definitely a ten out of ten,” Evan agreed, his lips suckling hard at the girl's clit for a second before pulling away once more.

“And the controls are very intuitive!” Zack added with a grin, catching Samantha's eye as she lifted her head once more, the girl straining and gritting her teeth, trying not to laugh.

“I've gotta say, though, I'm really eager to try out the new DLC,” Evan replied with a sheepish grin, blushing a bit as Samantha half sat up, her fingers grabbing the bedding harder, her emerald eyes wide with a mix of embarrassment, amusement and ecstasy.

“Shut up!” the girl half-yelled, half-laughed, falling back onto the bed as the boys tried grinned, Evan drawing slow circles around her clit with the tip of his tongue as Zack teasingly kissed her inner thighs, Samantha sighing softly, giving in to the sensation.

Closing her eyes, the girl moaned helplessly as the the pressure built, unable to ignore the tingling euphoria that flooded her senses, Samantha's body squirming almost of its own accord. Reaching down, the girl grabbed at the boys, finding Zack's shoulder and Evan's hair, the two grinning with amusement as they worked in tandem licking and kissing her in various places, Samantha crying out as she found herself pushed to the edge again and again, only to fall away ever so slightly whenever they switched off.

Finally, though, Samantha let out a loud desperate cry, the girl's back arching, her hips bucking as the sensations finally overwhelmed her, the little redhead falling back on the bed panting and whimpering, her cheeks flushed and her body sweating.

“So beautiful,” Zack murmured quietly as he slowly slipped off the bed, giving Evan a small nod.

“You gonna be okay?” the blond boy inquired, sliding his hand up over the little redhead's firm flat tummy, the girl managing a slight nod, still finding it hard to see through the haze of ecstasy that had overwhelmed her.

Turning her head to one side, Samantha smiled as she saw Zack now standing beside the bed, the boy naked, aiming his camera at her with a teasing grin. “So, Sam, anything to say to your future self before the moment we've all been waiting for?” the boy inquired teasingly, the girl blushing hard and closing her eyes tightly.

“This is NOT going on my V-Star account!” Samantha laughed, turning away as she felt Evan's skin against her own, the girl glancing down to see that the boy was kneeling between her legs, Samantha's thighs resting atop of his, Evan's hard manhood gently bobbing a little in anticipation as it loomed over her.

Swallowing hard, Samantha reached down and took hold of it, the girl lifting her head as she pressed the heated shaft against her skin, her eyes going wide, seeing just how far it could potentially go inside of her.

“Think it'll fit?” Zack teased, Samantha shooting him a look before laughing and shaking her head at the absurdity.

“It'd better!” the girl laughed a little nervously, glancing down again, her hand almost unconsciously stroking the blond boy's shaft, “The Three Wolves washroom is an awful long way to go for some lube!”

Zack almost dropped his camera laughing as Evan hid his face and peeked out at the girl between his fingers. “It's not that big...” he muttered self-consciously, Samantha giggling as she teasingly rubbed his shaft against her clit.

Samantha had to admit, part of her still thought the idea was a little weird, and even a bit scary, but still, this was something she really wanted. Samantha had seen a few videos of it, even watched her parents do it. Surely the girl was long over due to give it a try herself, she reasoned. And if she was going to, the first time would be with the two boys she loved.

“Well, there's really only one way to find out,” Samantha admitted with a nervous smile as she looked up at the camera, “For science and all that.”

“For science,” Zack agreed with a grin, panning the camera down the length of Samantha's body before zooming slowly in on where Evan's shaft, the boy slowly edging back a bit, nibbling his bottom lip as he angled his manhood downwards, the girl letting out a soft whimper, feeling Evan rub the heated head of it against her moist, silky soft folds.

“Any last words?” Zack inquired teasingly, shifting back to Samantha's face for a moment, the girl looking between Evan and the camera.

Taking a deep breath, Samantha smiled, holding up two fingers in a sign of victory. “No regrets!” she laughed, Zack panning back to where the action was, the girl releasing Evan's shaft, trusting the boy to figure things out for himself.

“So for science...” the blond boy breathed with a nervous chuckle, swallowing hard as he rubbed the girl's wetness into the head of shaft before slowly moving ever so slightly forward.

Both children took deep breaths as Samantha's folds parted a little, the wetted end of the boy's shaft pressing gently against her opening as the two linked their fingers and gave a squeeze.

“Just... go slow at first, okay?” Samantha said softly, Evan nodding as he leaned forward, his hands pressing hers into the bed, the boy meeting the little redhead's gaze and swallowing hard.

“Ready?” Evan asked, Samantha nodding slowly, both of their bodies shaking a little, their breath quickening as their hearts raced.

Wetting his lips, Evan slowly pushed forward, letting gravity do most of the work, the boy trying to hold back a bit, not wanting to rush things. A heartbeat later, and he could feel the intense heat of Samantha's body starting to spread up through him, the girl letting out a soft whimper as she felt her inner-walls begin to wetly part.

Refusing to even blink, Samantha momentarily forgot about Zack's camera, her attention focused entirely on Evan, the end of his shaft feeling deliciously hot against her, the girl's body aching for more of it, desperate to feel his hardness inside of her.

Nibbling his bottom lip, Evan pushed a little harder, the boy letting out a soft gasp as he felt the head of his shaft slowly disappear inside of the girl, Samantha's body trembling hard beneath him, the girl staring up at him with unfocused eyes.

Panting harder, Samantha could feel herself being pushed apart inside, the head of the boy's shaft feeling deliciously hard inside of her dispute the slight discomfort. Wetting her lips and letting out a soft whimper, the whole thing felt surreal, the girl's heart pounding in her chest as she realised she was finally crossing a fairly major line.

Pausing for a moment, Evan took several deep breaths, the boy fighting against his instinct to push harder, to fill the girl completely all at once. No, Evan told himself. He was going to savour this moment. There could only be one first time, after all. And besides, the last thing he wanted to do was hurt Samantha.

Adjusting their arms, the two children chuckled nervously, Evan pressing closer to her, their faces moving close enough to kiss as he lay atop of her, the boy moving his hips ever so slightly.

“This isn't enough, you know,” Samantha panted softly, giggling teasingly as she wriggled a little, her hands held down against the mattress on either side of her head now.

Evan nodded, the boy lifting himself up a bit, just enough so he could push his hips a little more forward. Both children's eyes going wide again, Samantha whimpering as she felt the boy push slightly deeper, her body trembling as her wet inner-walls submitted to the wonderful probing of the boy's impossibly hard shaft.

“You... like it?” Samantha managed, her voice coming out as a bit of a panting squeak that almost made Evan laugh, the boy giving her a quick kiss before nodding.

“It... it feels amazing,” Evan managed with a weak smile, rubbing his nose teasingly against hers, “Like... a hot knife through butter.”

Samantha let out a bit of a laugh, the boy pulling back again, his hips moving in a gentle, patient rhythm, each time probing a little deeper into Samantha's virgin folds.

“So poetic,” the girl giggled teasingly, nibbling her bottom lip as she glanced askance at Zack, the boy's expression one of amazement, staring at the two with rapt fascination.

Doing her best to adjust her breathing to match Evan's moments, Samantha couldn't help but smile, the girl giggling again as she noticed she could almost feel Evan's heartbeat through his shaft. Glancing back at him, the girl untangled her fingers before pressing her hand to Evan's cheek.

“Go a little faster, please,” she said softly, the boy nodding, his expression a mix of uncertainty and nervousness. Evan was trying so hard not to mess this up. This was a responsibility the boy was taking terribly seriously, and Samantha couldn't help but love him all the more for it. But still, her body craved more on an instinctual level.

Evan nodded slowly, the boy's breathing quickening a bit as he started moving his hips a more quickly, each slow, careful thrust pushing his shaft a little deeper.

Glancing up at the camera again, Samantha giggled. “That's better,” she said a little nervously, the girl's cheeks flushing at the thought of her future self watching the video they were making. Would she see this as a fond and treasured memory? The girl certainly hoped so.

“How is it?” Zack inquired quietly, the boy almost seeming scared to raise his voice, his serious expression making Samantha laugh a little as she gave the question a moment's thought.

“I... I like it,” the girl replied with a nervous smile, wincing a little as Evan pushed just a little too hard, her body needing a second to catch up with him, “it um, only hurts a tiny bit. He's um, I think he's the right size!”

Evan blushed hard at the comment, the boy letting out a laugh and bowing his head a bit so he could bury his face against the little girl's chest for a moment, his body shaking.

“Custom made to order by his parents,” Zack replied teasingly, Evan closing his eyes tighter, the boy trying not to laugh, the shaking of his body making his shaft move in ways that Samantha had to admit she rather enjoyed despite the absurdity of the situation.

Doing his best to regain control, Evan lifted his head slowly, the boy wetting his lips as he glanced at the camera. “Are you saying that the I was born to do this?” he inquired, Zack flashing him a grin.

“Only if she fits you perfectly,” his friend replied sagely, Samantha letting out a laugh and rolling her eyes.

“I'm not a glass slipper!” the girl laughed, playfully swatting Evan's shoulder.

“But does he fit right?” Zack pressed teasingly, Samantha taking a deep breath, sucking in her lips and feeling a little embarrassed again.

Swallowing hard, the girl nibbled her bottom lip, glancing between the two boys. “I um, I guess we'll have to wait for him to get all the way in first to be sure,” she replied, Evan blushing as Zack grinned.

“Well, you heard the lady,” the boy said quietly, Evan nodding slowly, doing his best to fulfil his duty.

“Just um, tell me if it hurts too much,” the blond boy said softly, Samantha letting out a soft giggle, her body giving a deep quiver as her body adjusted to accommodate him, the girl trying not to discourage the boy by wincing again despite how tight she was.

“I... I play with boys all the time, I'm tough, remember?” Samantha replied encouragingly, Evan smiling back at her, the boy's heart pounding in his chest, his shaft throbbing with need inside of the girl, “We...we're almost there, okay?”

Evan nodded. He could feel his balls tightening a bit, the air feeling a little cooler on the part of his shaft that hadn't entered her yet, his body aching to fill Samantha completely, to feel what it would be like to be properly enveloped by the girl's velvety wetness.

Taking a deep breath, Evan pushed a little harder, sliding himself almost entirely out before moving slowly back inside, each time probing the girl a little deeper. Each time, Samantha let out a long, slow breath, the girl's body quivering, holding the boy's gaze the entire time.

After a few moments, Evan's eyes went wide, the boy inhaling sharply as Samantha stared up at him in amazement for a moment, feeling the heavy heat of his balls pressed against her skin. “I think... we did it...” the girl breathed, letting out a bit of a giggle, her body slowly squirming, pressing herself against Evan's shaft with her inner muscles.

“Um. Uh huh...” the boy managed, his body trembling, smiling nervously down at the girl, before starting to slowly move his hips again, Evan's eyes going wide at the sensation.

“How is it?” Zack asked slyly, Samantha glancing over at him and grinning as she took hold of Evan's shoulders, the boy lifting himself up, taking a moment to find a more comfortable position.

“Kinda of amazing,” the redhead giggled, her eyes fluttering as she focused on the sensation of Evan's hard shaft pushing in and out of her, spreading the girl's folds apart around it, the boy grunting softly each time.

Evan nodded in agreement, smiling sheepishly as he glanced at the camera. “She's squeezing me really hard, but I like it,” he chuckled, blushing a bit at the admission, Samantha letting out a soft yelp of embarrassment.

“Shut up...” the girl whimpered, closing her eyes and turning away from the camera as Zack laughed, the boy adjusting his angle to get a better view of Evan's shaft as it moved wetly in and out of the twelve-year-old's folds.

“It looks pretty amazing too,” he admitted a bit enviously.

“I'll try and hurry,” Evan chuckled, Samantha letting out another embarrassed whimper.

“It's only fair,” she agreed, panting softly, the girl growing more accustomed to the sensation of fullness, the boy starting to move his hips again, Samantha's passage fully wet now, even if her inner muscles squeezed his shaft so tightly the girl couldn't help but feel self-conscious about it.

Evan nodded, his breathing quickening as the boy moved a little faster, his shaft throbbing harder inside of the girl. “D, don't hold back too much,” Samantha giggled teasingly, glancing momentarily at the camera, the girl pulling back her knees, allowing Evan to push a little further into her, “It's really starting to feel good now.”

Evan could only manage a weak smile and a nod as Samantha squeezed her thighs tightly against him, her fingers gripping the boy's shoulders tighter. The sensation was becoming more and more intense now, the girl finding she could press her inner muscles against his shaft, loving the way it's hard, heated length rubbed against them.

“I wish we would've done this sooner,” Samantha panted, leaning up a bit as Evan moved to kiss her, he letting out a grunting groan, the boy picking up speed, the girl's body tensing as she realised it wouldn't take him too much longer to cum.

It's not like I can get pregnant yet, Samantha reminded herself inwardly, the idea sending a wave of desire through the little girl's mind, Samantha once more desperately hoping that this would be the moment that she could make at least one of the boys cum for real. Her body trembling, Samantha let out a small, embarrassed squeak, the idea of being flooded with Evan's warm, gooey seed almost making the girl cum again.

“It was worth the wait,” Evan murmured, smiling weakly as he closed his eyes, his breath quickening as he leaned down again, his arms slipping under the girl and holding her close.

Swallowing hard, Samantha wrapped her legs about Evan's waist, moving her hips so he could push as far into her as he could, the boy grunting and groaning softly into her ear. “I... I love you...” Samantha whispered, kissing the boy's neck, his thrusts becoming quick and shallow, his arms holding her tighter.

Closing her eyes, Samantha focused on the sensation, the girl panting out whimpering moans as a wave of pleasure crashed over her again and again with every quick thrust, pushing her closer to ecstasy once more.

Then, all at once, Evan let out a startled sound, his body tensing hard, Samantha's nails digging into his shoulders as she held him closer, feeling the boy's shaft throbbing hard as he pushed into her and held in place for a few long seconds. Her eyes going wide, Samantha felt something odd, a sudden warmth deep inside of her that sent an intense feeling of well-being through the girl's whole body.

Evan swallowed hard, the boy lifting his head so he could look into Samantha's eyes, the two of them panting heavily for a moment. “Did... did you...?” the girl managed, Evan staring at the girl for a long moment as he collected his thoughts.

“Um... Maybe?” he managed, Samantha giggling as she pulled him closer, the girl pressing her lips to his, her tongue slipping into Evan's mouth as she squeezed his shaft again, the boy's body shuddering hard at the sensation.

“G- give me a second...” Samantha managed as Evan pulled his lips away, the boy still looking a little embarrassed, smiling sheepishly down at her.

“I guess you had another birthday present for her,” Zack chuckled quietly, his friends glancing up at him, grinning in amusement.

“Seems that way,” Evan agreed, the boy moving his hips slowly, letting the girl's tight passage gently squeeze out whatever was left in him.

“Mind if I get a shot of this?” Zack asked slyly, Samantha blushing at the question even as she nodded slowly, Evan taking a deep breath as he got back onto his knees and gave the base of his shaft a firm squeeze.

“Here goes...” the blond boy said under his breath, trying not to feel too self-conscious as Zack zoomed in on the action.

Taking a deep breath, Evan slowly pulled back, pushing out more of his sperm as he went, making sure to let as much of it as he could remain inside of Samantha. “Oh, here we go!” Zack laughed as his friend exhaled loudly, the head of his shaft pulling free at last, a thin line of gooey white connecting the end to Samantha's folds for a second before breaking.

Dropping her head back down on the mattress, Samantha panted heavily, the girl wincing a little as her muscles slowly contracted, filling the space left by Eva's retreating shaft.

“I think we have a winner,” Zack chuckled teasingly, Evan giving him a weak smile, the boy needing a moment to figure out what he should be doing before settling on giving his shaft a few more slow strokes overtop of the the girl's folds, letting a tiny bit more of his cum ooze out onto them.

“Hey!” Samantha laughed, her body jumping at the sensation, everything feeling far more sensitive than normal even if the feeling of his gooey warmth felt wonderful against her skin.

“S, sorry,” Evan managed, the boy moving to the side and lying down as he started to feel a little light-headed.

“I just, um, need a minute,” Samantha giggled, her fingers linking with Evan's as she smiled up at Zack's camera, “That was... kinda intense.”

“It was hot is what it was,” Zack chuckled softly moving his camera to focus in on the girl's folds once again, the boy grinning as a tiny bit of Evan's seed started leaking out.

“I'm glad you liked the show,” Samantha replied with a smirk, giving Evan's hand a firm squeeze before inhaling sharply, the glob of sperm oozing its way down between her bottom cheeks, it's heat sending a jolt through the girl's body as it found her opening.

“And that's hot too!” Zack laughed, Samantha closing her eyes tightly and blushing before taking a deep breath and holding her free hand out to him.

“Okay,” the girl said firmly, her body still shaking a little with unfulfilled excitement, “I think I'm ready for round two.”

Zack grinned nervously, the boy glancing around for a moment, wishing he had a tripod or something before settling for putting his camera down beside the plastic cauldron, hoping that the angle would be okay.

Nodding, Zack took a deep breath before slipping out of his bathrobe, Samantha's eyes going wide as she saw how hard he was, the boy obviously very eager to have his turn.

With a nervous smile, the boy crawled back onto the bed, soon kneeling between Samantha's open legs, the girl slipping them over his as Zack stared down at her moist folds for a moment.

“Good thing I've always enjoyed seconds!” he chuckled, Samantha letting out a laugh that turned into a gasp as she felt Zack press the head of his shaft against her folds, moving it slowly up and down a few times, spreading Evan's cum about a bit before gently pushing forward.

Exhaling slowly, Samantha's squeezed Zack's hand a little tighter, the girl's gaze becoming unfocused for a moment as she felt the boy's body tremble, his shaft having an easier time pushing into her than Evan's had.

“Oh wow...” Zack breathed, his eyes going wide at the sensation of the girl's wet inner walls, his shaft pushing most of the gooey mess Evan had left behind deeper into her.

“You like it?” Samantha panted, the girl whimpering a little as the heat of his shaft filled her, the redhead's body shaking as she felt a slight pressure inside of her where the head of Zack's shaft squished Evan's sperm against her cervix.

Zack could only nod, the boy's body trembling as he found himself quickly filling Samantha despite how tight she was. Taking a moment to catch his breath, Zack smiled, leaning forward and brushing his lips against Samantha's, the two letting out soft, happy moans.

“It's even better than the other stuff we tried,” Zack moaned softly, kissing his way across the girl's cheek to her ear, his hips starting to move, his body trembling as he slowly grew accustomed to the sensation.

“It'd better be!” Samantha giggled, arching her back and grinning as Zack slowly slid himself almost entirely out before slowly pushing back in again, the girl's body tingling as his shaft filled her once again.

“So worth the wait...” Zack murmured, nibbling the girl's ear, groaning softly as he slipped his hand away from Samantha's, his arms going under the girl to hold her close for a moment.

“H-hey!” Samantha laughed as Zack slowly rolled them both over, the boy grinning up at the girl as she found herself lying on top of him, “Are you trying to make me do all the work?”

“I just thought it might be fun to change it up a little,” Zack replied, Samantha smirking as she rolled her eyes and sat up, the girl inhaling sharply as gravity pushed his shaft deeper inside of her, Evan's sperm oozing out around the boy's shaft.

“You're just more of perv than he is,” Samantha shot back teasingly, glancing at Evan with a loving smile, the boy grinning and trying not to laugh.

“I'm just quieter about it,” the blond boy admitted as the girl took hold of Zack's hands, their fingers linking before starting to slowly move her hips.

His eyes crossing for a moment, Zack exhaled loudly. “Oh! Oh this is good too!” he half-laughed, half-groaned, Samantha grinning down at him, the girl finding it easier to squeeze her muscles from that angle, her body trembling as she felt her excitement rising again.

“We should ask Hannah for more suggestions later,” Evan observed sagely, Samantha letting out a laugh as she started moving up and down while slowly rotating her hips, the girl finding it harder and harder to focus on much more than the feeling of Zack's hard, throbbing shaft inside of her.

“If she was here now, she could clean up the mess,” Zack added teasingly, glancing down at where his shaft met the girl's folds, Samantha blushing hard as she inhaled sharply.

“What are you implying?!” she laughed, the girl wincing as the distraction dragged her away from her moment of release.

Zack grinned, one of the boy's hands slipping away from hers before resting against Samantha's stomach, his thumb slipping down to gently rub the warm, moist mixture of bodily fluids into her hard little clit.

“Hey! No fair!” Samantha giggled, leaning into Zack's other hand for support as her body trembled, the sensation making it hard for the girl to focus on moving her hips.

“You want me to stop?” he asked teasingly.

“Only if you want me too,” Samantha shot back with a sly grin, the two laughing a little before finding themselves panting softly, the sensation building quickly within both children.

“Try it and see what happens!” Zack managed, the girl grinning down at him, her hips moving faster now, her heart racing, loving the challenging look in the boy's eyes, half-tempting her to see what he actually would do.

It was too late, though. There was no way Samantha could bring herself to stop, Zack's shaft just felt too good inside of her, sending waves of pleasure up through the girl's body every time her hips came down.

Shaking her head in amusement, Samantha just grinned down at Zack for a moment before suddenly finding herself somewhat overwhelmed. Tossing her back suddenly, Samantha let out a long, desperate moan, the girl's body shaking as her inner walls squeezed even tighter, causing Zack to squirm desperately beneath her.

Closing her eyes tightly, Samantha all but fell forward onto Zack, the boy, quickly scrambling to wrap his arms around the girl, his hips pushing up against her, panting and grunting heavily. “Don't stop... don't stop...” Samantha begged in a soft, whimpering whisper, the girl clinging to the boy tightly as she felt him getting closer.

“C-Can't-!” Zack managed, the boy letting out a long, grunting groan, arching his back as he bucked his hips has hard as best he could, his body shaking hard as he started to cum.

Letting out a surprised gasp, Samantha found herself kissing Zack's neck and ear several times, the girl's hips moving almost of their own accord as she felt the now familiar warmth starting to spread though her.

“I love you... so much!” Zack grunted, the boy shoving himself up against the girl several more times, his shaft spurting thick globs of white hot feeling cum up inside of the girl.

Samantha could only whimper in response, her innerwalls squeezing him tightly, both of them panting as Zack's hips moved almost of their own accord even as his shaft started to soften, unable to keep himself from wanting to push his seed as deep inside of the girl as he could.

Lifting her head, Samantha could only press her lips to Zack's in response, the two moaning hungrily for a moment, the boy's hands sliding across her body before taking a firm hold of the girl's bottom and giving it a firm squeeze.

Their lips parting, the girl giggled softly, teasingly rubbing her nose against his. “Still obsessed with my butt, eh?” Samantha whispered, Zack flashing her a quick grin.

“Yeah, but you like it,” the boy replied, moving his hips a few more times, both children glad that his shaft wasn't softening too fast.

“Don't change the subject,” Samantha murmured, closing her eyes and resting her head on the boy's shoulder for a moment.

“Oh, I could talk about your butt all day,” Zack chuckled softly, his heart still racing his body shaking from the exertion as he glanced over at Evan. “How did we get this lucky?” he asked rhetorically, the other boy laughing softly.

“Um, something about cake as I recall,” Evan replied a bit sleepily, smiling back at the two.

“Sounds about right,” Samantha agreed, the girl letting out a soft gasp as she lifted herself off of Zack, blushing a bit at the gooey noise it made.

Rolling over onto her back between the two boys, Samantha took a moment to catch her breath before reaching down between her legs, the girl's fingers scooping up a bit of the mix of fluids before bringing them closer for examination.

“It's our liquid love,” said Zack teasingly, the boy rolling over onto his side, smiling with amusement as Samantha gave him a slightly alarmed look.

“Hey, this is for science,” the girl corrected him with a quiet giggle before bringing her fingers to her lips and gently licking them clean.

Both boys stared in awe for a moment, Samantha frowning slightly as she slid two fingers into her mouth, making sure to clean them off completely, the girl quietly comparing the texture and flavour to other semen she'd tasted.

“Um, how is it?” Evan asked hesitantly, Samantha giving her fingers a thoughtful look.

“I'm probably gonna need to try more before I can make my final decision,” the girl giggled, closing her eyes and exhaling slowly, “Maybe tomorrow, though. I think I've had enough of today, to be honest.”

“Our vacation's not over yet,” Zack agreed, rolling over to shut off his camera before finding the switch to power down the cauldron as well.

“Think we can get away with staying the night here again?” Evan inquired.

Samantha smiled and nodded slowly. “I wouldn't have it any other way,” she agreed, the three children quickly moving to slide under the blanket that would likely be more than warm enough for the three of them.

“This is why we all need to live in the same house,” Zack murmured a few moments later as he and Evan snuggled up to the girl, Samantha smiling happily to herself, her legs entwined by the boys' as she linked fingers with both of them.

“Maybe once David moves out,” the girl chuckled, closing her eyes and finally giving in to the weariness that was overcoming her, Samantha smiling as she fell asleep...

*****

Samantha found herself partially roused from her sleep sometime later by the feeling of being held close, her neck being nuzzled as one of the boys was rubbing himself against her folds. Giggling softly, the girl shifted her legs a little, realising that she was now lying on her side, the boy slowly pushing his shaft between her folds.

Opening one eye, Samantha could make out a shape on the other side of her, the girl glancing about for a moment before smiling to herself. It was Zack she realised, giggling to herself at how insatiable he could be. Closing her eye again, Samantha sighed softly, finding herself drifting back to sleep as Zack slowly and carefully penetrated her, the boy taking his time, enjoying the sensation.

Part of Samantha thought that making some kind of comment about it was in order, but it was such a lovely feeling, and the girl was too tired to really think of anything, so instead Samantha chose to lie still. Let Zack have his fun, Samantha decided with a smile as she drifted back into unconsciousness once more, it is his birthday after all...

*****

Samantha groaned softly as she woke up again sometime later. It was impossible to know what time it was, but it hardly mattered, the girl smiling as she realized she was sleeping on her back again and that Evan was on top of her.

“S, sorry...” the boy whispered into her ear, his breathing a bit ragged as Samantha felt him inside of her, the boy clearly on the verge of orgasm.

The girl giggled, shaking her head a little. “Don't worry about it...” Samantha murmured sleepily, sighing happily as he kissed her, his slowly, gentle thrusts not stopping as the girl drifted once more off to sleep once more...

*****

The next day Samantha couldn't help but feel a little different. It wasn't just the mild soreness she felt, which only made the girl smile to herself when no one was looking, but it also felt like she'd met an important milestone. One she'd met with along with the boys she loved, and that was something that no one could take away from her.

The children spent most of their morning seeing the last few interesting sites the manor had to offer, including a small mausoleum in the far west corner of the backyard. The building was mostly overgrown with weeds, and Hannah had to use a large, ancient looking key to unlock the heavy metal doors that lead to a flight of stone steps down into the musty darkness.

Leading the way, Hannah used her phone as a flash-light, but pointed out that there were numerous candles throughout that could be lit when necessary. The stone steps leading down were dusty but even and not overly steep, but Samantha still couldn't help but shudder a little as they descended, thankful that the area seemed to only have a few spider webs here and there.

At the bottom was an area consisting of an small foyer with stone benches facing a small altar that still held the remains of dried flowers and a faded picture of an elderly relative that Hannah explained had been one of her great-great grandfather's brothers.

Beyond the foyer was a corridor that branched off to the left and right several times, each side corridor containing stone plagues set into the walls with the names of a surprisingly large number of relatives.

“Not all of our relatives choose to be buried here, but most of the important ones did,” Hannah remarked a bit solemnly, the older girl motioning to the the name Angus McAlister printed neatly on one of the plagues. Beside it was a place reserved for Agnes, its end date not yet engraved.

Samantha gave a bit of a sad smile as Zack aimed his camera at it, focusing in on the two graves. “This is both depressing and happy at the same time,” the girl commented, glancing at her cousin and smiling sadly, “But I guess they'll be together in the end, right?”

Hannah nodded, giving a final glance around the dusty corridor. “That's why there's no ghosts in the manor,” the older girl chuckled softly, leading the children back outside into the warm summer's air, “We're all too happy in the end.”

Exhaling loudly as she felt the sun upon her face once more, Samantha smiled sadly, glancing back at the mausoleum, the girl both glad that the two siblings would be together again one day, but also sad that one of her new favourite relatives wouldn't live forever.

The children then spent the rest of the morning exploring the grounds around the manor, Zack taking special care to film the gardens, knowing his mother would be very interested and thinking it would probably give Samantha a few extra views.

After lunch Samantha's grandfather offered the children a tour of the nearby village, the three of them surprised to find that Arthur's car was an older model cherry red convertible that was still in amazing condition.

As expected, the village wasn't especially big, making the little town the children were from seeming huge by comparison, but the people seemed friendly enough, making the three feel a bit like celebrities as they slowly cruised down the handful of streets a few times. Once they'd had enough, Arthur took the children out for surprisingly good ice-cream that was made locally, and was apparently the other big tourist draw other than the manor house.

That evening, the extended family had a barbecue dinner in an specially made area of the backyard. The square area was paved with small patio stones, with a circle of hard packed earth in the middle that held a fire pit that was surrounded by comfortable chairs and small tables, as well as a rather impressively modern barbecue set up.

As the sun set, Jim and Ralph lit a fire and everyone settled in to watch the moon rise in the starry sky, drinking cocoa as everyone shared stories and even sang a few songs as the evening progressed. As always, Samantha found herself envying David and Jennifer, the two cuddling together under a blanket. Likely doing all sorts of things, the girl supposed, while she and the boys had to frustratingly pretend to be proper and chaste.

Glancing over at Hannah, Samantha met the older girl's gaze, her expression becoming ever so slightly sly, sending out a silent promise of more fun to come, even if they had to be secretive about it.

Staying up rather late, the children found themselves exhausted, but the boys still managed to sneak into Samantha's bedroom after their parents were satisfied they were tucked away in their own beds. Cuddling them both close, Samantha smiled to herself, knowing that even if they didn't have the energy to do anything truly naughty, the trio still had a few more nights together to have all the fun they wanted...

*****

By the fourth day, things were starting to settle into a bit of routine, with the children letting Hannah give them more fencing practice as well as letting the teenager play tour guide, this time showing off the woods behind the manor, which although dense and a bit spooky turned out to be fairly benign.

That evening, the three decided to take a chance on bathing together again, with Hannah eagerly agreeing to join them. The adults were once again sufficiently distracted, so the teenager was fairly certain they wouldn't be interrupted if things got too interesting.

Stepping into the changing area, Samantha took a deep breath and smiled to herself. The last time she'd been there, the girl had almost been a different person, she reasoned.

Blushing a bit, the word “virgin” came to mind, Samantha glancing at her friends as everyone casually stripped down, the girl rather liking how carefree and normal it had become to be naked around the boys. She almost wished she could run about naked more often. At least in the summer anyway.

“So this is where it all started, eh?” Hannah inquired teasingly, poking at Samantha with her elbow as they grabbed towels off the shelf and headed into the other room, “Did you three have fun Jen that evening?”

“It definitely set the mood,” Evan responded sagely, the boy trying not to laugh as Samantha blushed.

“Well, I really pushed my luck, that's for sure, but it all seems to have worked out in the end,” the little redhead added a little nervously, “At least Jennifer hasn't mentioned it to me at all. But she has been really like, affectionate with David lately. Like, more so than normal.”

Hannah nodded thoughtfully as she stepped into the pool, the boys hanging back for a moment to watch the teenager's shapely lower half as she moved before sinking partly beneath the warm, soapy water.

“I think she might be feeling a little guilty about enjoying what happened,” Hannah chuckled, Samantha following her in before the boys tagged along, shooting them a playful faux suspicious look as they grinned, staring at her naked body before the girl took a seat across from her cousin.

Samantha giggled softly, smiling mischievously as she glanced at her cousin's bosom for a moment. Hannah's breasts were by no means as positively huge as Jennifer's, but they were certain eye catching.

“Gee, all I did was wash her hair for her,” Samantha giggled, the boys letting out a laugh as Hannah smirked at the child.

“Well, I certainly wouldn't mind if you washed mine,” Hannah replied teasingly, Samantha finding herself blushing a bit, her heart racing at the implication. It definitely felt a bit weird to be flirted at by another girl, especially one who was quasi-related, but it definitely felt a little exciting.

“Well, okay, if you really want me to,” the girl responded, Hannah's grin broadening as Samantha stood up and waded over to find the shampoo bottle again.

“Do we really need to go back home in a few days?” Zack whispered to Evan, the blond boy trying not to laugh, suddenly glad that the soapy water hid his body's reaction to what was happening, “I mean, I could watch those two perv on each other all day.”

“My dad says you should always 'live every second of the special moments in your life,'” Evan whispered back sagely, Zack nodding slowly in agreement as Hannah met Samantha in the middle of the pool and knelt down in front of the little girl.

“Now don't be shy, we're family, after all,” Hannah said teasingly, brushing her long wavy hair back in an inviting fashion, the teenager flashing the boys a teasing smile.

Glancing over her shoulder, Hannah gave her little cousin a teasing smile before holding her nose and leaning backwards, submerging her long, wavy red hair for a moment before coming back up dripping wet.

Taking a deep breath, Samantha squeezed out some of the shampoo, eyeing the boys as they moved to get a better view. “Perverts,” she chided them teasingly with a bit a shy smile before starting to lather up the older girl's hair.

“Says the girl who kept grabbing my thing in her sleep last night,” Zack shot back playfully, Samantha's eyes going wide. Had she really done that? The girl pondered.

“Naw, I think that was your own hand,” Samantha replied with a teasing smirk, her fingers moving through her cousin's bountiful hair.

“Nope! I recorded the whole thing and uploaded it to the members only section of your V-Star account!” the boy laughed, Samantha inhaling sharply, her fingers curling, dragging across Hannah's scalp in a way that made the teenager sigh happily.

“I thought I said I wouldn't do that until I got a billion subscribers, though,” the girl replied with mock sadness, her cousin letting out a laugh.

“So, you're saying that you'll eventually upload porn to your account?” Hannah inquired teasingly, Samantha suddenly finding a lump in her throat. She was already skirting the edge as it was with her very slow strip-tease gimmick, but that would be going a way too far, especially given the danger of people she knew finding out.

“Ah, I think I'll keep that stuff to Talking To Strangers, thanks,” the girl replied with a nervous chuckle, running her hands down the length of the teenager's soapy hair, “Way less chance of getting found out that way.”

“Well, I have my notifications turned on,” Hannah chuckled, her cousin pausing and blushing again.

“I ah... don't do streams that often,” Samantha managed in a low tone, her cousin leaning back to look up at the girl.

“No where near often enough, then,” the teenager teased, “But you know, I have an account on there too, right?”

Zack and Evan did a double-take, the boys staring at her for a moment in awed silence. “W-wait...” Zack managed, his hand suddenly taking a firm hold of his manhood as he felt it ache for attention, “You have a Talking To Strangers account? Why was I not informed?!”

Hannah laughed, the girl shaking her head. “Hey, if I'd known I had such a cute cousin who was also a total perv, I would'a said something when I started!” the teenager teased, Samantha shrinking down a bit again, her hands shaking before she continued to run her fingers through Hannah's hair.

“How long have you been steaming?” Evan inquired with genuine curiously, the teenager taking a moment to think about it.

“Um, since I was about your age, I guess,” she replied with a shrug, “There was this photographer guy who came into town one day, took a lot of photos of the older houses and stuff, but also of the young girls in town. I guess he liked me best, because he invited me to do a private photo shoot.”

The two boys stared wide-eyed at the implications as Samantha swallowed hard, the girl feeling a familiar tingling starting up inside of her. “Like, naked photo shoots?” she asked hesitantly, her cousin chuckling softly.

“It didn't start out that way,” Hannah explained with a wistful sigh, “He mostly just took some pics of me down by the beach in my bathing suit and stuff. It was pretty wholesome at first, but then things got a bit more interesting over time, and eventually he got me to play around in the water naked while he took pictures.”

Zack swallowed hard, the boy finding himself rather envying the mysterious man from Hannah's past. “Should I be taking notes?” the boy inquired half-seriously, the others laughing as he gave a sheepish grin.

“Probably only if you wanna get arrested,” Hannah replied teasingly, leaning back a little into Samantha's fingers, “But, this is a pretty tiny village, so it's easy to fly under people's radar if you know when they're gonna be around to see things like that. Happily, though, we never got caught. Even when he invited me over to the place he was staying at.”

Samantha frowned thoughtfully. “There's no hotel here, wouldn't he have had to be staying at someone's house?” the girl inquired thoughtfully, “Sounds kinda risky.”

Hannah smirked and nodded slowly. “That made it more fun,” she explained, closing her eyes as the soap suds ran down across her face, “I went over when he had the house to himself and he well, he took some pretty racy pictures of me that day! Which, ah, actually lead to a whole lot more than just that!”

The children exchanged glances, rather surprised by the revelation. “You mean like... sex?” Samantha inquired hesitantly, her cousin sighing happily and smiling to herself.

“Yeah, he was my first,” Hannah admitted fondly, “Certainly wasn't my last, though. Infact, I'd say he's probably responsible for my thing for older men.”

Samantha inhaled sharply, her heart racing as she thought about the handful of older guys she herself had started taking notice of. Or even had done a few things with for that matter.

“Probably a good thing we didn't bring our dads along, then,” Zack chuckled teasingly, Hannah letting out a laugh as Samantha inhaled sharply, her body tensing.

“You're not gonna sleep with my dad, are you?” the girl inquired uncertainly, pausing in her lathering of her cousin's hair.

Hannah gave a thoughtful smile for a moment, chuckling softly to herself. “Hm. I dunno, he is kinda hot,” she admitted in a teasing tone, “Might be hard to keep my hands off of him!”

Samantha swallowed hard, the girl blushing, not entirely sure how she felt about such a prospect. “You know, he is technically more closely related to you than Samantha is,” Evan observed, making Samantha squirm a little as Hannah gave a dismissive shrug.

“Eh, that just makes it hotter!” the teenager laughed, the little redhead bowing her head to hide behind her hair from the conversation.

“I did things with a first cousin once, it wasn't so bad,” Zack admitted with a shrug, the boy leaning to one side to try and see Samantha better.

“That was different,” the little girl muttered, frowning thoughtfully. Would it really be that bad to do stuff with a closer relative, though? Samantha pondered. She had a few relatives back home who were way closer along the family tree than Hannah was, but she only saw them once or twice a year. It probably wouldn't be -that- weird, the girl thought. After all, it wouldn't be like it was David or her father or anything.

Samantha gave a little shudder at the thought before going back to distracting herself with Hannah's soapy hair. “Anyway, I'm pretty sure my mum would have a thing or two to say about you trying to make a move on my dad,” the girl chuckled, her cousin smirking a bit at the thought.

“I'm into girls too, ya know,” Hannah replied slyly, reaching back to take Samantha's hands and move them forward onto her breasts, “Aunt Lily wouldn't exactly be off limits by my standards.”

Samantha tensed for a moment, almost laughing at the look on the boys faces as they imagined Hannah and Lily doing sexy things to one another. “You might need to get her drunk first,” the girl chuckled nervously, Hannah giving a bit of a shrug as she moved the girls hands slowly about her bosom, the teenager's nipples growing hard as the soap suds covered her skin.

“Aunt Lily is definitely a different person when she's had a few,” Zack commented with an amused smile, “From what Sam told us, she was practically assaulting the neighbour lady that one time!”

“True,” Evan added thoughtfully, his pale blue eyes locked on the sight of Samantha's tiny hands now caressing Hannah's bosom of their own volition, “But she was completely sober when she got that um... a discount from the pizza delivery guy that time.”

Hannah sighed softly, grinning and closing her eyes, enjoying the sensation as Samantha gave her nipples a little squeeze, the girl finding she rather enjoyed caressing the teenager's breasts.

“Sounds like Aunt Lily's a lot more fun than she lets on,” Hannah mused, “Makes me wonder if she might rub off on my mum a little. She's a bit city girl, but mum could really stand to stop being so straight-laced now and then, ya know?”

“Well, the adults have been rather distracted in the evening the last few days,” Zack chuckled, momentarily glancing at the distant door as the light from outside started to dim, “So there's no telling what they could be up to.”

“It's only fair, though,” Samantha observed, giggling softly as Hannah leaned back against her, the little girl crossing her arms so she could hug her cousin while caressing her breasts, “I mean, it's not like we've been 'good' the last few days. And we've gotten away with it pretty easily.”

“Enjoy it while you can...” Hannah murmured, moaning softly as the her cousin nuzzled her neck, “They'll probably start paying more attention how that you guys're getting' all pubertied up.”

Samantha paused for a moment, the girl frowning thoughtfully. “That means I'll be able to get pregnant soon, right?” she asked half-rhetorically, suddenly finding herself having mixed feelings about the idea.

Hannah nodded slowly, her arms sliding over Samantha's, hugging them against herself. “Yeah, that does sometimes add a bit of risk to things, but that can be fun, ya know,” the teenager chuckled softly, turning her head and kissing her cousin gently on the cheek, “But there's lots of ways to get around that these days, so you probably won't have to worry too much as long as you're careful.”

Samantha nodded, glancing over at the boys. “If it ever happens, I want it to be one of them, though,” she whispered, blushing at the admission as her cousin gave her a loving smile.

“You're adorable,” Hannah replied, pressing her lips to Samantha's, the little redhead sighing softly as her body relaxed, the two moaning softly, kissing each other again and again as the boys watched with intense interest for several moments.

“Careful,” Hannah panted teasingly, leaning in to push her tongue past her cousin's lips for a moment before pulling back again, “keep that up and I might want something more than just my hair washed.”

Samantha swallowed hard, her heart racing. She could feel the moistness in her folds, her body tingling, starting to ache for something more. Especially since the girl was positive the boys were secretly masturbating under the water.

“I'd um, being okay with that,” Samantha replied a little nervously, glancing back at the boys, giggling in-spite of herself as Hannah let her go and gave Samantha a gentle push in their direction.

Getting to her feet, Hannah followed her cousin before motioning for the boys to stand up. “Okay, I think we've frustrated these two for long enough, don't'cha think?” the teenager inquired rhetorically, Samantha grinning as the two exchanged nervous glances.

“Well, it's nothing we haven't seen before,” Evan chuckled, Zack grinning with amusement, the boys glancing at one another before taking deep breaths and standing up straight, the soapy water falling from their bodies and dripping off of the end of their erect shafts that made Samantha swallow hard even as she tried not to laugh.

“Dinner is served,” Hannah chuckled with a grin, Samantha blushing at her cousin's eagerness, the teenager moving closer, her hand taking hold of Zack's manhood, giving it a few teasing strokes.

“Does anything embarrass you? Like at all? Ever?” the little redhead inquired, Hannah only grinning and laughing a little before kneeling down and sucking Zack's shaft into her mouth, the boy exhaling loudly as he took a handful of Hannah's soapy hair.

Shaking her head in amusement, Samantha glanced over at Evan and gave a shrug. “When in, Rome, right?” she giggled, the girl kneeling before him and taking hold of his shaft, angling it upwards before dragging the flat of her tongue along it, the boy's body tensing, gritting his teeth as the girl slid her lips around it.

“Have I told you that I love you today?” Evan inquired, his fingers dragging along the top of Samantha's head, brushing back her long, wet hair, the girl moaning happily as her tongue slid about his shaft, caressing it while she sucked, “Cause I really love you right now!”

Zack could only nod in agreement as the girl glanced askance at him, smiling mischievously as she slowly bobbed her little head, finding she rather liked the taste of Evan's shaft right after soaking in warm soapy water. Glancing over at Hannah, Samantha found herself feeling a little competitive as the older girl stroked and sucked Zack's shaft at the same time, the boy's body squirming as he gripped the edge of the pool with one hand and the teenager's still soapy hair with the other.

Moaning hungrily, the girl sucked harder, moving her head faster to keep up, one hand balancing herself on the floor as the other caressed Evan's balls, the boy lying back, his eyes closed tightly, panting heavily. It wouldn't be long, Samantha realised. It was almost a race. Which of them could make their boy cum first? It almost made her laugh.

Then, suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder. Glancing over, Hannah pulled her head up, Zack's shaft pulling wetly free with a soft, wet pop sound, the teenager grinning at her cousin as she held up her hand. Pausing, Samantha pulled back as well. Hannah obviously had something in mind, and there was no sense spoiling the fun, after all.

The two boys staring up at both of them, their expressions momentarily a mix of confusion and desperation, the boys then laughing as Samantha raised her hand as well, Hannah slapping her own into it before letting go of Zack and shuffling over towards Evan. With a laugh of her own, Samantha made sure to slide her wet, naked body against Hannah's back as she moved past, rather enjoying the feeling of the teenager's bottom against her skin.

“I should keep this one in mind for later,” Samantha giggled as she moved between Zack's legs, taking hold of his throbbing manhood, the girl ginning at her cousin for a moment before lowering herself back into the water and beginning to happily suck Zack's shaft.

Smiling happily, the boy ran his hand affectionately across the top of Samantha's head before leaning back on his arm. Closing his eyes, Zack let out a long, contented sigh, determined to enjoy the sensation and not rush it.

Frowning as a sudden thought came to mind, Zack glanced over at Evan, the boy smiling in amusement as his friend clenched his fists, taking slow, careful breathes through gritted teeth as Hannah did her best to upstage her little cousin.

“This is probably a terrible time to bring it up, but you mentioned seeing something in that truck stop bathroom on the way here,” Zack remarked, Evan opening one eye as he glanced over at him.

“The, ah... um... One of the stalls,” the blond boy managed “It um, had holes on either side. Really weird. Not exactly, uh... privacy friendly.”

Hannah moaned hungrily, her lips slurping loudly as she lifted her head from Evan's manhood. “It's called a glory hole,” the teenager explained, continuing to stroke the young boy's shaft, “You wait there and guys'll push their cocks through for you to play with. Sometimes they even give you money afterwards.”

Samantha inhaled sharply, the girl's cheeks flushing deeply red, embarrassment, curiosity and nervousness clashing within her for a moment as the boys chuckled nervously at the idea, the slight throbbing of their shafts telling the girl exactly what they personally thought of the idea.

“So, um, I guess that means you err, wouldn't know who was on the other side, then?” the little redhead inquired, her cousin grinning broadly, nodding as she slowly stroked Evan's shaft, holding Samantha's gaze with a mischievous look.

“That's kinda the point, ya know? No one knows it's you doin' it, and you don't know who guys are on the other side,” Hannah explained with a bit of a shrug, “That way things aren't weird after, ya know? People get the horny out of their systems, and no one has to worry about lookin' anyone else in the eye the next day. Plus it's kinda hot.”

Samantha swallowed hard, nodding thoughtfully, half-wondering how hard it would be to make a hole in one of the stalls at school. The idea was rather interesting, and exciting. But also somewhat dangerous. “But what if, like, someone you're related to is on the other side? What then?” the girl inquired hesitantly, nibbling her bottom lip, her cousin chuckling softly.

“Well, that's the risk ya gotta take, right?” Hannah replied with a wink, “Plus, it's always more fun when there's a bit of a risk involved, right?”

Samantha took a deep breath, pausing for a moment as a pleasant feeling gently washed over her despite her uncertainty. Her cousin wasn't wrong, there was no denying that. The idea around the whole thing was rather exciting, but at the same time the idea that someone like David or one of his friends might show up made it a bit off putting at the same time.

“There is that,” the little redhead admitted, giving Evan a teasing smile before leaning down to once more draw him into her mouth.

Closing her eyes, Samantha sighed softly, focusing entirely on what she was doing, the girl slowly loosing herself in the taste, texture and heat of Evan's thick, hard shaft. Smiling inwardly as her hands caressed the boy's balls, her other hand slowly stroking him in time with her bobbing head, Samantha found herself thinking about the glory hole idea.

It was still a little scary, but fear always had an interesting effect on her, the girl finding herself wondering what it might look like. Imagining it to be a small tear in reality, the edges of it curving smoothly and elegantly into a deep void from which a large, proudly erect penis pushed itself out of, bobbing slightly as it demanded to be serviced.

Giggling softly at the absurdity of the image, Samantha looked up at Evan as the boy brushed her hair back affectionately, the his expression euphoric, Evan's eyes unfocused with his glasses askew, his smile a little crooked. Something about it made Samantha's heart flutter, knowing that she could make someone she loved so happy.

It wasn't even that difficult, the girl found herself musing. If anything, Samantha really did enjoy the feeling of going down on the boys, the way they filled her mouth, the girl almost feeling compelled on some instinctual level to suck at them, to almost worship their beautiful manhoods with her tongue.

Moaning hungrily, Samantha's body squirmed a little, the girl wishing she had a third hand as her netherfolds ached for attention, the girl feeling the warm tingling spreading through her body.

Blushing a bit, Samantha realised what she needed. The wonderful feeling of the boys' tongues wouldn't be enough. Not anymore. That would only tease her. Now the girl needed more. She needed them inside of her. Nothing else would satisfy Samantha's hunger.

Fortunately, though, Hannah lifted her head, the older girl panting heavily as she grinned at Zack before turning to the little redhead beside her. “I don't know about you, cousin, but as much fun as this is, I really need somethin' more than just a cock in my mouth!”

The trio tensed for a moment, glancing at one another before Samantha lifted her head, the girl panting softly as she grinned. “I ah, can't argue with that,” Samantha managed, trying not to laugh as she moved to let Evan get out from under her, thankful that her cousin had essentially the same idea.

“Awesome!” Hannah replied excitedly with a grin, the boys looking at her a little nervously, seeing the hungry look in the eager fourteen-year-old's emerald eyes.

Taking her cousin's lead, Samantha got down on her hands and knees, her legs mostly submerged in the warm, soapy water with bottom lifted temptingly in the air, both girls bending over the edge of the pool.

“You ready for this?” Hannah inquired teasingly, making Samantha blush, the girl giggling as she reached out to take her cousin's hand.

“Born ready!” Samantha replied, glancing over her shoulder at the boys, both of them giving the two redheads a thoughtful look.

“You should go with Hannah,” said Evan in a surprisingly serious tone, Zack nodding slowly as he glanced at the teenager's round, pale bottom, a few soap suds clinging artfully to its curves, “It's only fair.”

The two boys exchanging a fist bump, they grinned and moved over to the waiting girls, their hands eagerly caressing the two cousins' bottoms as the ends of their shafts rubbed teasingly against the girls' folds.

“What... what's that about?” Hannah managed with a bit of a laugh, her body quivering as she felt the heat of Zack's manhood push against her folds as the boy found the right angle.

“F- fairness,” Samantha replied, the girl letting out a soft whimper, her folds slowly parting around Evan's seemingly hard as steel shaft, “E-Evan went first with... with me...”

Hannah's grin was full of approval a moment before the teenager inhaled sharply, Zack letting out a soft groan as he slowly entered her. Glancing over her shoulder, Hannah nibbled her bottom lip, the boy's expression only making her wetter.

“You like it?” the teenager inquired teasingly, Zack's fingers gripping her bottom tighter, the boy nodding as best he could, gritting his teeth, resisting the urge to cum right then and there, “G-good. I hope you get to try out bunch more too!”

Letting out a bit laugh, Zack gave into his instincts and pushed forward suddenly, Hannah letting out a sharp grunt, her expression pained for a moment, the teenager left panting heavily as a pleasurable sensation flowed through her.

Giggling as she watched them, Samantha looked back at Evan, the girl giving him a reassuring nod. “You.. you won't hurt me,” the little girl told him reassuringly, the blond boy nodding, his eyes heavy lidded as he slowly pushed forward with a low groan, the girl moaning softly, his shaft spreading spreading Samantha open in a way she knew she'd crave for the rest of her life.

Evan grinned, the boy reaching out with his hand to take hold of the girl's long red hair, before wrapping it slowly around his hand. “The things you like aren't really a secret, I guess,” he chuckled, Samantha moaning happily as he gave her hair a gentle tug, his other hand holding her bottom as the boy started moving his hips faster.

Samantha inhaled sharply, blushing again, feeling weirdly vulnerable as she felt Hannah's gaze upon her, making the sensations all the more intense. Bowing her head, the girl let out a soft grunting whimper as Evan gently yanked her hair back, the tiny jolt of pain making the twelve-year-old's whole body quiver.

“Yes...” Samantha whispered through gritted teeth, Evan's hips moving faster, the boy panting heavily, his other hand gripping her bottom so tightly the girl wondered if he might leave a bruise, and almost hoped that he did.

“This... this is incredible,” Evan managed with a bit of a chuckle, glancing over at Hannah, the girl laughing as Zack brought down both hands, grinning in amusement as he slapped both sides of the teenager's bottom at the same time, the redhead letting out a gleeful yelp.

“Amazing even!” Zack laughed, panting heavily, his expression becoming a bit strained as every thrust bottomed him out inside of Hannah, the girl's inner muscles squeezing him tightly each time, “But... I, I dunno how much more I can take!”

Hannah grinned, the teenager bucking her hips, encouraging the boy to continue, to just let go, her expression a mix of ecstasy and teasing slyness as she glanced over at Samantha.

“They... c-cum in you yet?” the teenager asked, the little girl swallowing hard and nodding slowly as she whimpered and panted, her body trembling. Samantha was so close, the idea of Evan's white hot seed filling her again nearly pushing the twelve-year-old over the edge.

“Good!” Hannah said with a grin, tossing her head back and groaning hungrily.

The boys had other ideas, though. Glancing at one another, Evan gave Zack a questioning look and weak smile. His friend grinning and nodding, both boys raising their hands before slapping together loudly with a laugh before yanking themselves free of the girls.

With cries of frustration, Samantha Hannah looked over their shoulders at the two, the boys laughing as they slipped past one another, switching places before pressing themselves once more against the girls' moist folds.

“Yeah, we had that coming!” Hannah laughed as Samantha dropped her head down to hide her embarrassed expression at how easily Zack slid all the way inside of her.

Am I really that wet right now? The girl couldn't help but ponder as a hungry moan escaped her lips, the withdraw of Evan's manhood had left her feeling momentarily empty, but as Zack's hard thrusts filled her again and again, Samantha couldn't help but feel more whole and complete.

Glancing over her shoulder at him, the girl gave her boyfriend a desperate, pleading look, Zack's eyes widening, his expression more serious as his heart pounded in his chest.

Zack had loved Samantha to one degree or another for as long as he'd known her, but the look she gave him said more than any words could. But then, it had always been easier for the two tease one another, their banter always containing secret, unspoken words of love, so this was hardly any different.

Leaning forward, grabbing hold of Samantha's shoulders for support, Zack did his best to cup the side of Samantha's face, the boy pressing his lips to hers as he awkwardly tried to keep his hips moving, the girl letting out a whimpering moan in response.

“Always and forever,” the boy whispered as their lips parted, Zack leaning back again, both hands on the girl's shoulders, pulling her towards him with every hard thrust.

Samantha just closed her eyes, the girl arching her back a bit, thrusting her bottom higher, letting Zack use her as he pleased, finding she rather enjoyed just letting go at times. Her whimpering moans intensifying, Samantha did her best to squeeze the boy's hard shaft each time he pushed into her, the girl rewarded with a hard grunt, Zack's manhood swelling a little, his balls feeling tight and heavy as they slapped against her thighs.

It wouldn't be long now, Samantha realised as she partially opened one eye and glanced up at Zack, the boy was straining, breathing hard, groaning as the pressure within him grew. Her own excitement building past where it was before, Samantha tried her best to hold it back. She wanted to feel him cum inside of her before she let go. A primal part of the girl understanding that it would be so much better that way as every hard thrust bottomed out inside of her, the boy's shaft filling Samantha completely.

Evan, meanwhile held tightly to Hannah's hips, the girl bucking them in time with his thrusts, the boy's body straining from the effort to keep up with the horny teenager.

“C-come on, you can do it!” Hannah teased, laughing and groaning pushing back against him just as hard as he thrusted into her.

Evan gritted his teeth, the boy trying to nod as the sensations overwhelmed him, his gaze moving down to the sight of Hannah's round bottom moving rhythmically, his shaft sliding wetly in and out of the girl's folds as she squeezed him so tightly he could barely think.

It really was all too much, his balls aching for release, the hot, wet squeezing of Hannah's inner muscles, the desperately sexy, needful sounds the two girl's made, their voices echoing through the room.

Letting out a desperate groan of his own, Evan tossed his head back and shoved himself as hard and deep into Hannah as he could, the teenager letting out a sharp, pained grunt even as a wide smile crossed the teenager's face.

“Y-Yes-!” Hannah hissed through gritted teeth, the girl's velvety wetness squeezing Evan all the tighter as her body shook in response to the sudden intense warmth inside of her, Evan's cum finding nowhere to go, forced to ooze out around his shaft, spreading the sensation all along the teenager's inner walls.

Dropping his head forward, his eyes wide, Evan panted and grunted as he continued to thrust, several more thick spurts of his seed shooting deep into the young redhead without a second's thought. Hannah didn't seem to mind at all, though, the older girl eagerly bucking her hips, lifting herself up and grabbing Evan's hands before placing them firmly on her breasts.

“Don't stop! Don't stop!” Hannah begged, Evan's shaking hands squeezing hard, the redhead's nipples all but crushed between the boy's fingers as he kept thrusting as best he could, the teenager all but milking his shaft for every drop of cum she could.

Evan could only obey, not just Hannah, but also his own instincts. The boy kissing and nibbling her neck as he rubbed his naked body against hers, the teenager moved her head so he could kiss her properly. Their tongues quickly entwining, the two moaned hungrily, the boy's shaft remaining inside of Hannah the whole time, Evan not even sure if he could pull it out if he tried.

Glancing over at the two, Zack wished he'd set his camera up on a tripod or something. What the two were doing wasn't just hot, it was beautiful and he couldn't help but want to try it himself. Glancing down at Samantha, the boy grinned. He was already taller than Samantha, and her slender body wouldn't be that hard to move even if she was too distracted to do it herself.

Feeling his own pleasure rising, Zack slipped his arms under Samantha, the girl letting out a surprised whimper, but not resisting in the slightest. She was so light, the boy noticed, even with her body being a little muscly from her athletic pursuits, Samantha really didn't weight all that much by his estimation.

Pulling the girl to her feet, Zack did his best not to stop thrusting as she reached up to hold his cheek, Samantha tilting her head back and pressing her lips to his. As the redhead's hungry moans filled his ears, Zack went with the passing thought that came time mind, the boy reaching down to scoop the girl up by the thighs.

His hands slipping a bit, Zack found purchase as the momentarily confused girl laughed and bent her knees, the boy's muscles straining only a bit to hold Samantha as she reached back with both hands, putting them behind his neck.

“You're crazy!” the little redhead giggled, Zack grinning back at her.

Samantha really wasn't that heavy, the boy thought, slowly pulling her up and letting the girl drop back down, somewhat awkwardly continuing to thrust in and out of her.

“It's why you love me!” Zack laughed teasingly, Samantha grinning back at him for a moment before turning to her cousin, her eyes going wide.

“D-Don't move!” Hannah managed, shuffling herself and Evan around before moving forward as best she could, the blond boy's eyes crossing for a moment as he tried to keep going, his youth definitely giving him an advantage.

Swallowing hard, Samantha let out a whimper as Hannah lent Zack a hand, grabbing Samantha's bottom, her fingers squeezing and caressing as the teenager leaned forward and ran the flat of her tongue up along Zack's shaft before pressing its tip against Samantha's clit.

The girl let out a loud squeal as the sensation shot through her, Samantha's body tensing and shaking as Hannah did her best to lick both of them at the same time, her tongue caressing the line between Zack's shaft and her moist folds as the boy's shaft pushed wetly in and out of the little girl.

“I-! I-!” Samantha managed, the sensation entirely too much for her to handle, the girl's body shaking hard, loosing control as the pleasure overwhelmed her small frame.

“Oh crap-!” Zack managed as he suddenly found himself trying to hold up a squirming, moaning little girl who's limbs couldn't keep still, the boy frantically trying to thrust into her, trying to cum as quickly as he could before loosing his balance.

Hannah didn't seem to mind, though, the teenager continuing to drag her tongue across the two, occasionally planting soft kisses here and there, moaning softly as Evan gripped her shoulders, the boy thrusting again, his cum slowly oozing a trail down the inside of Hannah's thigh.

“S-Sam-!” Zack managed, the sensation suddenly overwhelming him, the boy letting out a long groan as he flooded her with his seed, the boy's knees immediately giving out.

As the two found themselves falling backwards, Zack couldn't stop himself from continuing to thrust as hard as he could. Hitting the water, he could hear the laughter of his friends, the shriek that Samantha let out, but he didn't care. His shaft squirting out several more thick globs before the water completely enveloped them, Zack barely remembering to take a breath before finding himself submerged.

Pushing himself back up as best he could, Zack spit out a mouthful of water as he broke the surface, finding Samantha laughing along with the others, the girl looking back over her shoulder at him, her bottom still firmly planted in his lap, the boy's somehow still inside of her.

“That was so dumb, but so much fun!” the girl laughed with a grin as Zack wrapped his arms about her, both children taking a moment to catch their breath. Rotating her hips a bit, Samantha grinned, enjoying the feeling of Zack's half-hard shaft inside of her.

“I'm gonna need to work out more!” Zack chuckled, hugging Samantha closer as he glanced up at Evan and Hannah.

“Oh, oh, you'd be so hot!” Hannah laughed, panting as she moved her hips slowly back and forth against Evan, the boy's arms wrapped around her, his hands caressing the teenager's breasts again.

“I dunno if I want that, he's already a handful!” Samantha replied teasingly.

“Afraid he might hold you down and take advantage anytime he needed a quick go?” Hannah inquired mirthfully, her cousin blushing again, the little girl actually finding she rather liked the idea, even if she wasn't about to say it out loud.

“I dunno when I'd have time for anything else if that happened,” Samantha teased slyly, giving Zack a quick kiss before trying to find her feet again, the girl laughing as she finally stood and looked down at herself.

“Oh, now that's lovely,” Hannah commented in a sultry, teasing tone as her cousin took a deep breath, the water making the sperm that covered Samantha's folds somewhat runny, the white goo trailing down her legs in several places.

“Should've brought the camera,” Evan chuckled, Samantha taking a deep breath as he cheeks flushed.

“What?! No!” the girl laughed, covering her folds with her hand, giving her cousin a uncertain look as the teenager eyed her hungrily.

“Why don't ya just sit on the edge of the pool and let me take care a that for ya?” Hannah inquired, Samantha swallowing hard as the boys exchanged curious glances.

“Um... Okay...” the little girl managed, obeying her cousin as Hannah looked over her shoulder and gave Evan a slow, satisfying kiss, whispering her thanks before gently pulling away from him, the boy letting out a soft gasp as he came free of the teenager's folds.

Samantha's eyes widened as Hannah stepped closer, the teenager slowly swaying her hips, wading through the warm shallow water at an unhurried pace, her eyes focused mostly on the twelve-year-old's sticky folds.

“Been too long since I got to do this,” Hannah chuckled softly, the teenager's hand sliding gently up and down her cousin's thighs, the girl's body giving a quiver of excitement as they were pushed a little further apart.

“This... is a little embarrassing,” Samantha confessed, nibbling her bottom lip as Hannah teasingly kissed the little girl's inner thighs several times, moaning softly to herself.

“Good, you're cute when you're embarrassed,” Hannah teased before sighing softly and giving her cousin's folds a long, slow lick with the flat of her tongue, the teenager collecting Zack's cum before letting it pool around Samantha's clit.

Letting out a muffled whimper, Samantha's body jerked, the goo still warm and the knowledge of what it represented sent a jolt of pleasure through her even before Hannah's tongue started gently caressing the hard little nub.

Watching in amazement, the boys couldn't help start stroking themselves again, the sight of Samantha's little body squirming as her cousin licked and suckled at her folds, eagerly lapping up Zack's cum was almost too much.

“Make your mistakes when you're young,” Zack chuckled softly, glancing at Evan who grinned, knowing exactly what the boy had in mind.

Being a bit distracted, it took Hannah a moment before she noticed the boy's hand on her bottom, or the sudden mix of tingling pleasure and heat as Zack's once more hard shaft slid inside of her, pushing Evan's cum deeper with every thrust.

Her eyes going wide, Hannah glanced up into Samantha's eyes, the little girl's fingers holding onto the teenager's hair for support. “Your boyfriends really are super horny, aren't they?” the older girl inquired teasingly as Samantha tried not to laugh.

“Hey, I haven't gotten to cum in you yet,” Zack panted, the boy not holding back, squeezing Hannah's bottom as he watched her lick out his girlfriend, “It's ah.. only fair, right?”

“He's not wrong, you know,” Evan remarked, the boy taking a seat next to Samantha before taking Hannah's hand and placing it on his shaft.

“Oh? You think so?” the teenager inquired teasingly, Evan giving her a sheepish grin.

“'Make your mistakes while you're young,'” he quoted with a bit of a shrug, sighing happily as Hannah took hold of him and started stroking.

“See... see what I gotta put up with...?” Samantha panted with a bit of a grin, the girl's gaze unfocused as Hanna's lips surrounded her folds, the teenager's tongue squirming inside of the child as she started firmly sucking the cum from inside of her.

“That- that's so hot...” Zack managed, grunted as the pressure built, the boy not even bothering to hold back, gritting his teeth, groaning loudly as he felt himself release inside of Hannah.

Inhaling sharply, the teenager let out a long whine, her body shaking, squeezing Zack's shaft as the boy's thrusts became short and shallow, instinctively dumping as much of his cum into her as deep as he possibly could.

“F-Fuck I love being cummed in!” Hannah moaned, Samantha blushing hard at the admission, her cousin licking and sucking hungrily at her folds and clit, the twelve-year-old taking twin handfuls of her cousin's hair and pulling her closer as she found herself pushed over the edge as well.

Breathing heavily, Zack grinned, the boy giving Hannah's bottom a firm slap as he paused to catch his breath, the boy chuckling softly as he squeezed the base of his shaft before slowly starting to pull himself out.

“Then, ah... I guess you'll need another go!” the boy chuckled, glancing at Evan and holding up his hand again.

Evan grinned, slipping his shaft away from Hannah before slapping Zack's hand, the boys laughing as Evan took his place behind the red haired teenager. “Pretty sure I still got one more in me,” the blond boy told her teasingly, the older girl moaning hungrily as Evan wasted little time.

Her back arching, Samantha meanwhile did her best to watch as the boy pushed himself inside, his quick thrusts soon leaving him straining and grunting. As Evan's hips picked up speed, the water around the group splashing loudly, the little girl found herself starting to cum.

Letting out out a whimpering moan, Samantha closed her eyes tightly, her head pushing back as the sensation shot through her, the girl's thighs squeezing tightly against her cousin's head, the teenager's frantic licking becoming rather chaotic as the sensations overwhelmed her.

Letting out a final strained, moaning grunt, Evan found himself cumming faster than before, watching the two girls together entirely too much for him as the boy frantically shoved his hips forward as hard and fast as he could. Feeling himself release into her, Evan gripped Hannah's bottom tighter, his body shaking, his balls aching a bit as another thick load of his sperm shot into Hannah's pussy.

Holding still for a moment, Evan tossed his head back, gasping for breath as the girl continued to buck her hips, her inner walls milking his shaft hungrily. Groaning, the boy looked down at Hannah, straining a bit as he pulled back slightly, the girl whimpering and pulling him in harder.

“This is the best vacation I've ever taken,” Zack chuckled, making Evan laugh as Hannah finally pulled away, the teenager panting and smiling happily, watching her little cousin squirm for a few more moments.

“And I seriously need to have friends over more often,” Hannah managed, smiling down at Samantha as the whimpering girl looked up at her with a desperate expression, her folds now completely clean of the boy's sperm but still glistening wet, “But we should probably actually bathe properly before bed. I dunno 'bout you lot, but I'm crazy sweaty.”

The boys nodded before helping Samantha up, each of them giving the girl a hug, Samantha clinging to them as she found herself barely able to stand. “Guess you'll need some help with that whole cleaning thing,” Zack chuckled, receiving a slow nod and a mumbled reply, both boys smiling as they carefully lowered the little redhead down into the water and found themselves some wash cloths.

“So, ah, you guys are doin' a pretty good job with that V-Star account, I gotta say,” Hannah commented conversationally, the girl wiping herself down as the boys did more caressing than cleaning of Samantha's body, “But your Talking To Strangers videos are crazy hot!”

Samantha's eyes went wide, the girl staring at her cousin for a moment. “You... you've seen them?” she managed, Hannah flashing her a quick grin.

“Not live, but I found a site that saves videos like that for ah, future reference. I wasn't sure, but I thought that might be you, cousin! Anyway, you're pretty popular, kiddo!” the teenager chuckled teasingly as the girl whimpered and covered her face.

“I should stop streaming there, shouldn't I?” Samantha muttered, shaking her head slowly, “I really don't wanna loose my V-Star account, or worse, mess up my entire life with this stuff.”

“Well, they seem cool with that slow strip tease thing you started,” Hanna replied with a smirk, Samantha swallowing hard.

“Yeah... but... My channel's not that interesting,” the girl said thoughtfully, glancing at Zack as he extended her leg so he could wipe it down, “There's like, zero way I'm gonna get even ten thousand, subs, so it's really unlikely I'll have to go any further with that.”

Hannah shrugged. “Never know, kiddo,” she chuckled with a teasing wink, “There's a group of really bored kids around here, I'm sure they'll be more than happy to subscribe to a little cutie like you.”

Blushing, Samantha shrank down a bit, her heart racing. She hadn't thought of that. That someone was saving and archiving copies of her videos was rather worrying. There was really no telling who would find them that way. Hannah had, after-all. Still, that did make making them more exciting, Samantha had to admit.

Regaining her energy, Samantha sighed softly, sitting a taller and holding out her arms, enjoying the feeling of the boys taking their time washing her, the two having entirely too much fun in the process.

“Well, just don't make me too popular, okay?” the girl chuckled nervously, opening one eye and glancing askance at her cousin who was smirking with amusement, “Last thing I need are my parents knowing about some of the stuff I do.”

“Well, sometimes life's easier when you don't have to hide things,” Hannah replied with a slow, teasing shrug, “But it's probably better just to ease into things.”

“Like a slow strip tease,” Evan chuckled, Samantha blushing again and taking a sudden deep breath.

“Not likely,” the girl grumbled, glancing askance and trying to ignore the part of her that secretly hoped she'd get to the magical ten-thousand mark, let alone the hundred-thousand one.

“Anyway, we should probably get you kids to bed,” Hannah commented, the teenager stretching as she stood, the three staring as the water slowly drained off the redhead's firm body for a moment, “You've still got a few more days of vacation left, and there's no sense spending them sleeping in too late and wasting a perfectly good day!”

The children nodded in agreement, happy with how the day had gone, but also looking forward to getting to share a bed again. Cleaning up and drying off, the group soon slipped out of the bathroom and crept quietly, but giggling through the now dark manor before finding their way into Samantha's room.

Slipping naked into bed, Samantha sighed softly, smiling happily as the boys once more cuddled up to her, the girl wishing their vacation could never end. Enjoy it while you can, Samantha reminded herself, the boys' hands casually caressing her in a comforting way, the two occasionally kissing the girl softly. After a only a few minutes, though, the three drifted off to sleep...

*****

The next few days were both fun an relaxing for everyone, with the children mostly left to entertain themselves, the adults trusting Hannah to keep them in line.

To the children's surprise, the mansion actually had a spacious family room with a large screen television where they the could watch movies when they weren't exploring or practising their fencing skills or sneaking around to find new places to do naughty things.

Every night, though, the trio were sure to sneak off to Samantha's bed, taking full advantage of the time they had to at least live their dream for a little while.

At last, though the day came when they had to head home. It was a little depressing, but the three still had the rest of the summer before school started up again.

On the drive back, everyone slept a least a bit and spent most of their time lost in thought. David, however, was happy to get to drive for a bit again, even if his mother did insist on taking over once they got back into town.

As the vehicle slowed to a stop, Samantha leaned past Zack to peer outside, the girl frowning a little as she noticed the boy's mother on her front porch. “Someone's been busy,” the girl remarked, noting the small bucket and tiny paint brush the woman was holding.

Zack nodded as he opened the door and eagerly hopped out to finally stretch his legs. “She's been meaning to get around to that for a while now,” the boy replied, reaching over his head to stretch out more.

“Oh, you're back!” Margo called out happily, setting down her bucket and brush before hurrying over grab hold of Zack, the woman momentarily forgetting that she could no longer lift the boy off his feet as he hugged him, finding Zack nearly as tall as she was now.

“Mother!” Zack laughed, feeling a bit embarrassed as the woman held him close for a moment, “I wasn't gone that long!”

“Oh, long enough,” Margo, told him in a half-serious tone, releasing Zack, but insisting on holding his hands so she could give him a once over, “You know, children grow at an accelerated rate when their parents aren't around, my darling.”

Leaning closer to Evan, Samantha glanced at the two and whispered as quietly into his ear as she could, “That's not the only thing that grows when they're not around.

Blushing hard, Evan cleared his throat and adjusted his glasses, quickly changing the subject while Samantha's parents started unloading their luggage, giving Margo a moment with her son.

“So, um, you've been busy,” the blond boy remarked, Margo glancing up at him and giving the trio a bit of a sad smile.

“Well, it was a little over due, and seeing as you're all twelve now, I figured I shouldn't hold off the renewal any longer,” Margo explained, letting go of her son and collecting up her supplies, the children walking up onto the porch to get a better look.

Frowning thoughtfully as she leaned closer to examine the door frame, Samantha vaguely recalled the last time Margo had, as she called it “renewed the wards.” She was used to the sometimes inscrutability things the woman did, as they were always with the best of intentions. Samantha had also learned long ago not to mention most of the things Margo did at school. Most kids didn't really understand the those sorts of things, after all and had a habit of making fun of the children when they mentioned them.

“Oh, don't worry, deary,” Margo assured her as the girl examined the elegantly curving lines that made up the tight row of symbols the woman had painted all along the door frame, “You won't even see them once the paint dries. Of course, they're not really there for us to see, now are they?”

Samantha nodded, glancing at her parents as they came up the steps. “Careful, if Aunt Margo thinks you might have the aptitude for this sorta thing, she might start giving you lessons,” Jim said teasingly, flashing Samantha a quick grin before leading the way into the house, Margo chuckling softly.

“Well, you three are about the right age for that sort of thing,” the woman said softly, her expression becoming a more serious as she glanced at David, the boy giving Margo a quick smile as he followed his parents into the house carrying a suit case.

Taking a deep breath, Margo glanced at the three, her expression a little sad. “Not everyone has the patience and temperament to do what I do,” she explained, the children suddenly feeling a certain sense of gravitas about the woman's words, “but if you want, I'd be more than happy to pass on what I know.”

Glancing at the boys, Samantha took a deep breath, most of the runes alone the door frame already fading out of sight as the paint dried. “Well, we already know more about herbs and tea than any kids our age have a right to,” the girl chuckled softly, Margo's smile becoming amused.

“Oh, there's more to what I do than just tea, my dear,” Margo chuckled softly, the woman glancing up and down the street before lowering her voice again, her tone becoming a touch more serious, “So, if you're up for it. Come see me sometime, okay?”

Checking to make sure her work was done, Margo collected her supplies and stepped inside, eager to hear what stories her friends had about their vacation, leaving the children to consider her offer for a moment.

The three paused for a moment, taking in what the woman had said, considering the things they'd seen and been told when they were little. “What's that thing your mum likes to say?” Samantha inquired, glancing at Zack, “There are more things in the world than any one person could ever really know?”

“Or understand,” Evan added sagely with a nod, Zack thinking for a moment.

“Well, my mum definitely believes there's more to it than most people see,” the boy agreed with a grin, “Why not look into it? Could be fun, you know?”

“Plus,” Samantha added with a grin, taking both boys' hands and glancing at both of them mischievously, “This way, we can all still take at lease one class together.”

The boys grinned, even if it was a little sadly. Still, there was still another two months of summer ahead of them, school still being a long way off. “Then it's official then?” Zack inquired, giving his friends a surprisingly serious look, “It'd really make my mum happy if we at least try, that's for sure.”

Evan nodded, the boy giving a small, amused smile. “It'll be for science... sorta...,” he said a little uncertainly, “Thaumatology, I guess?”

“Either way, it's for science!” Samantha laughed, lifting her friends arms in the air, the boys laughing as they repeated her words, the trio suddenly eager to see what the new adventures awaited them in the upcoming months...

The End

0