Chapter 232 – Demonic Valley
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shrill cries echoed from a hut just before abruptly ending. Listening more, soft wails reverberated the inside before those became silent too.

Above in the sky, two Cultivators of the Late Growth Stage floated in the air. They were elders of the Unmoved Spirit Sect, it was their job to search this section of the 7 Provinces to find the Imperial Demon.

The earth shook as a voice full of rage caused the Elders' hearts to quake.

"You just had to come here! You had to ruin my peace and make me use my Demonic Valley's secret technique! You will die, and then the Imperial Demon will kill the rest of you! All purebloods will die!"

One of the Elder's eyes became wide with shock. "Demonic Valley...." He muttered, shifting to his fellow Elder, "Send off the reinforcement flare!"

"What why?" They asked. 

The elder panicked, "Have you not heard of the Demonic Valley? They are a bunch of mixed-blood lunatics who etched physical Demons into their bodies! They became famous decades ago!"

"What?! Their physical bodies? That's possible?"

A soft voice came from in front of them, "Of course, it is the holy technique the valley lord brought to us!"

The two elders turned to see an old man with two devilish horns sprouting from his head, the horns were sucking in mass amounts of Spiritual Qi.

The old man chuckled as he removed his shirt and revealed a horrendous body filled with strange markings of green spreading from his skin like something was forcing its way out of him.

One of the elders cried out, "You Devils should have been wiped out years ago! You're a bunch of lunatics!" He charged the old man while his companion set off a reinforcement flare.

"My Granddaughter, watch as the strength you have given me kills these two! My Gluttonous Demon shall consume these two for you!"

The old man opened his mouth as it grew larger than his torso. The elder who was charging in felt a large suction force and panicked. He tried to fly backward but the old man closed in as his jaws turned sharp and crooked, they latched down on the elder and chewed while half his body was still outside the old man's mouth.

Shrill shrieks came from the elder before the Gluttonous Devil opened his mouth and swallowed him whole.

"To sacrifice a loved one and bring out the maximum amount of power! My Gluttonous Demon reaches the peak of the 7th Tier, none of you can stop me! HAHAHA! Die, you traitors!"

Both the elders were mixed-bloods, but to the old man, they were traitors to their race. The second elder couldn't resist as the old man's arms exploded with blood, transforming into sickly claws with rolls of fat. He was eaten whole, sinking into the old man's stomach, his body seen on the outside as the otherworldly stomach acid of the Glutton Demon devoured him.

The old man smiled as his head turned to the sky. 

A single woman floated above, she was the Leader of the unmoved spirit sect and a Mid Stage Enlightened Cultivator. If it wasn't for her sister being a Grand Elder in the Immortal Sect and her techniques being leagues above others, her sect would not be where it was.

"Devil! You dare eat two Grand Elders of my Sect! Do you know how much resources it takes to create Growth Stage Experts? I'll kill you!" The Sect Leader yelled in anger as she summoned a spear of white light.

The old man laughed and the rest of his body grotesquely transformed into a Gluttonous Demon.

"Come! Let me see how you will taste, maybe I'll even put you in my famous everlasting stew!" Two sickly wings grew out of the old man's back and glowed green as they spewed sickly gas.

"Thousand White Spirits, gather!"

Crushing her hand, a jade bottle crumbled and a large amount of white light entered the sky. The Unmoved Spirit Sect's Leader didn't rely on quality but sheer numbers to fight. All the Harnessed souls in her body were high-level White Spirits that could control other lower-tier white spirits.

When she was young she got the White inheritance from the 9 Colored Spirit Sage, one of the few Fusion Stage Powerhouses in the Seven Provinces' History.

The 9 Color Sage could Harness 9 different color spirits because he used an unorthodox way of cultivating, not using 6 harnessing spots but 9. It was unknown which places he used but there were a total of 9 for the 9 color spirits.

Holding the white inheritance, the Unmoved Spirit Sect Leader was already able to reach Enlightenment at a young age. It just goes to show how powerful the 9 Color Sage was. 

Thousands of White Spirits floated as the women smiled. "Empty Void!"

More spirits appeared as they surrounded the old man and drowned him in white. Before he knew it he was in a void of white.

"An array mixed with spirits. Not many can do this. But it means nothing if I can consume color itself! My hunger is limitless, like my hatred of all purebloods!"

Sucking in, the white around the old man entered his body at a crazy pace, in less than a minute a chunk of the void was gone and the glutton could see the outside world again.

"Haha! Let me eat you!"

The Unmoved Sect Leader grinned. "Thousand White Lights, explode!" She clutched her hand and gave a command.

In that instant, the old man's stomach bulged. Acting quickly, he opened his mouth, and clouds of white gas escaped but it was too little, almost like a dud went off.

"The main feature of a Glutton is they can handle what they eat! Were you born yesterday young lady!"

A battle proceeded with white versus hunger. Every attack the Woman would send out would get eaten and fueled the old man's power. This continued and the Woman's face turned fierce as she retreated to call for help.

"Sister, help me!"

A crack in the void opened and a Woman stepped out who was as cold as the air around her. Her eyes locked onto the old man, causing chills through his whole body.

"Where is the boy." Her tone was just as cold as her aura.

The chilling feeling of the old man melted as his insanity deepened. "HAHAHAHA! You will never find him, all of you will die! HAHAHA! Devour, Eat, ENTER MY STOMACH! HAHAHA!"

His throat croaked, expanding to spew out all he had eaten. White lights mixed with stew and the bones of a young girl blasted out towards the Cold Elder.

"He's already lost it, just die then you disgusting thing." Elder Moon waved her hand as the figure of a white fox appeared behind her, its eyes were just as, if not colder than her own.

A wave of frost spread out and touched the whole farm, everything turned to ice, and even the old man couldn't eat it, in the end, he laughed even more as his body began to self-destruct. Lady Moon saw this and took her sister to run.

...

A wooden hatch covered in grass opened in the forest. Cain came out with his bag and sword in hand. His eyes pierced the canopy of trees as his face was in a perpetual state of confusion.

Suddenly, the ground shook and a massive explosion went off miles away from him. As the blast reached him, he jumped back into the tunnel before coming back out when it was safe.

"What a battle, the loser must have self-destructed. I better hurry and reach the Dominion, I'll change my face as best as I can once I reach a city."

Cain looked east and began to run. His life depended on not getting caught.

0