Echoes of Grace: Aria’s Arrival
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Kai struggled to collect his thoughts, the sound of approaching footsteps filled the air. The noise grew louder until a door creaked open, revealing a young girl of otherworldly beauty, radiating an aura of serenity. Her silvery-white hair gently framed her face, and her deep blue eyes seemed to dance with the light. A figure of graceful strength, her every movement was elegant in its fluidity.

Aria, the embodiment of grace and divine beauty, addressed Kai, "It's time to go. They're all waiting for you." But Kai's focus remained on the desolate view outside, his mind seemingly lost in contemplation.

Aria approached him and studied the barren landscape laid before them. Kai asked softly, "Isn't it beautiful?" Puzzled by his question, Aria responded inquisitively, "Huh? What do you mean?"  The rays of sunshine streamed onto Kai's face, amplifying his fiery-red hair and highlighting his striking features.

The world outside," Kai replied, pausing for a moment to let his words linger between them. No response came from Aria—the question felt heavy in the air—as he continued, "Despite the continuous devastation wrought by demons in their ceaseless rampage across this land, leaving behind a desolate wasteland we must call home… There's an undeniable beauty as nature reclaims what was once within its dominion."

Indeed, flourishing plants and trees engulfed the skeletal ruins of skyscrapers razed during "The Great Demon Uprising" two decades earlier - an apocalyptic event that brought existence to its knees. Their exchange was punctuated by a chorus of birdsong and wild animal's cries composed a symphony celebrating life.

Aria agreed with Kai's observation as she replied, "You are right, Kai. There is a beauty within this rebirth that emerges from the ashes of destruction. There's a saying from the East: 'Creation begins with destruction.' I believe this scene perfectly captures its essence."

Together, they stood at the window, awed by the world outside—a world both battered and healing, reveling in its own resurgence as it grew ever stronger with each passing day.

0