Act 6 Interlude
99 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hotaru’s P.O.V.

     It’s finally been more than a week… It feels so surreal that We survived 1 week in this world and finally have stable jobs. Could it be that… this was faithed to happen? Could this… could this be the destiny Me and My “Little Brother” was fated to end up in?

     We were at Our room eating breakfast together consisting, of sliced bread with chilli jam, a bowl of egg-fried rice and chicken wings on the side and for our drinks, We each and a cup of tea and water. We were enjoying our food until the geek broke the enjoyment.

“Hey… since both of us now have staple jobs now, why don’t We book different rooms so that both of Us can have our privacy Y’know?” My little brother asked reluctantly.

     I wasn’t expecting thos words to come out from Itsuki, upon hearing those words I felt taken a back and relieved at the same time.

“Huh!? Book different rooms? You do know the rent here at Polar Star isn't cheap right? With one room We get to split the rent, so why the sudden change?” I almost revealed that I didn’t like the idea of no longer splitting the rent not one bit.

“Look both of Us… AHEM! We both need our own privacy and We cant really keep putting the stupid mattress on and off the rope We tied. And I can’t really say that I’am not used to sharing a room with a girl, And especially one that keeps making weird groaning and or moaning noises at 3 Am, What have You been doing?” Itsuki Sounded rather annoyed by my response.

     How the hell did this brat knew that…? The annoyance He was giving Me made Me want to just get up and throw him out the window. Mark my words.... Vengeance will be Mine!!!!!!

     I resorted to glaring and pouting at this kid.

“. . . . . . . You are so childish.” Itsuki teased with a smug face.

“Fine… Let’s have different rooms, Hmph~!” I continued pouting and glaring at Him.

“Good choice older sister! I’ll be discussing this with Nagisa after breakfast” Itsuki proudly announced.

“HMPH~!!!!!” The sourness in my tone was obvious.

5