Kyoryu Online
280 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     My name is Rin Yuuki, And this is the best day of my Life.

 

     I was running past the many villagers and adventurers in this sprawling town, this one sunny day not out of fear or tension, but from excitement!

 

    Today was the day that the highly anticipated Openworld VR-MMO Survival Game has finally released, and the best part was that it has Dinosaurs!!!

 

“I might have to tell them I’m a bit late today.”

 

     My sheer excitement for this day was uncontainable. I was at one of the many, MANY starter towns that the game had, and why is that? It is because the game has a massive Openworld for players across the globe to start with.

 

“They should be outside the town for us to meet up.”

 

     I had a meetup with my friends who were just as excited about the game as I was! This game allowed us to travel through vast biomes, go on adventures both relaxing and life-threatening, and the best part was that we get to do pvp with each other,build our homes as little settlements and even form clans together!

 

“Hey, you guys!! I'm finally here, thanks for waiting.”

 

     I was out of breath from all the running as the starter towns themselves were quite large, since the game was a global server, it would be understandable if the towns each player started in would be the size of New York City as the game’s economy is both run by its own players and npcs.

 

“haha! took you long enough. Okay, let's sit down at the side of the gate while we wait for Rin’s stamina to recover.”

 

     A girl with pale lavender hair, beautiful lavender eyes and clad in the same basic gear as I did suggest to our team to wait just a bit more before our adventure started. She was a rather popular person in our friend group of 4. Her name is Sakura, Haruka and the name she chose for herself in-game was Hakura. 

 

“Hahaha! Thanks, I would just be a burden to you guys if we started exploring while my stamina ran out.”

 

“Aww! But I don't wanna to wait anymore! Buuutttt I guess it can’t be helped…”

 

     A short girl with deep amber hair, red velvet eyes and a strikingly noticeable bright red rabbit ear ribbon complained but quickly accepted our happenstance. Her name was Kasumi, Kana and her in-game name was Amber.

 

“And there she goes, with being childish again…”

 

     Kana’s older brother chimed in poking fun at her behavior. His name is Senko, Kasumi and his in-game name was, and I quote: “FlamePlayzAi.”

 

     Our clan only had 4 members, which was the number of people in our friend group. For 5 minutes of resting and catching up before our game session started, we were looking at the map trying to check for valuable resources we could farm and secure before nightfall, which was when predators started hunting.

 

      Rin Yuuki:

Game Name: Ryuki

Age 17

Level: 01

Hp: 800

Atk 300

Def: 260

Speed: 120

 

     Sakura, Haruka:

Game Name: Hakura

Age: 18

Level: 01

Hp: 760

Atk: 280

Def: 250

Speed: 130

 

     Kasumi, Kana:

Game Name: Amber

Age: 16

Level: 01

Hp: 740

Atk: 260

Def: 260

Speed: 150

 

     Senko, Kasumi:

Game name: FlameplayzAI 

Age: 19

level: 01

Hp: 820

Atk: 320

Def: 240

Speed: 200

 

     Our big game plan was to hunt down an Allosaurus!

5