(01) Day Camping
86 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: Day Camping

Samantha took a deep breath as she stepped out into the sunlight of Evan's backyard, the girl smiling up at the clear blue sky, pleased that the children had chosen a day when it was unlikely to rain or even been overly cloudy.

“You guys have everything you'll need?” Victoria inquired, letting the boys hurry out before leaning casually against the door frame, the woman sipping her tea as the children double checked the contents of their backpacks.

“All we're missing are Jeremy and Sarah,” Evan replied, glancing towards the street, wishing the two weren't taking so long to get there.

“Oh I can think of something else we'll need,” Zack whispered as quietly as he could to Samantha, the boy doing his best to surreptitiously stare at Victoria's long, pale legs, the loose threads dangling from the ends of her cut-off jean-shorts somehow making the bespectacled blond woman all the more sexy.

“Perv,” Samantha whispered back teasingly, the girl stealing a glance as well, finding it pretty hard to deny that despite her shyness, Evan's mother was a sight to behold.

Before Zack could comment further, though, the front gate opened, the children glancing over as Jeremy and Sarah walked their bikes through it into the backyard. “Sorry we're late,” said the boy a little uneasily, “it was a little touch and go there for a bit.”

“What happened?” Samantha inquired with a frown, noting the momentary look of displeasure on Sarah's face.

“Oh, just my father being an idiot,” the auburn haired girl muttered, inhaling sharply, her eyes going wide as she caught sight of Victoria up on the porch, “Oh! I mean, um...”

“No, no, it's fine,” the blond woman interrupted, shaking her head and raising her hand to stop the girl, her glasses shimmering for a moment in the sunlight as Victoria glanced down into her tea, “Your father has always been... difficult.”

Sarah nodded, knowing there was so much more to the story that she'd ever likely know. “Yeah, but I still shouldn't bring my family drama to you guys, it's not fair,” the girl replied, giving Jeremy a small smile as he put a hand on her shoulder.

Victoria smiled, looking at the girl over her glasses and shaking her head slowly. “No, you can feel free to speak your mind here, kiddo,” the blond woman told her, “We try and keep things honest in this house.”

Samantha nudged Zack hard as the boy almost said something, the girl smirking at him as he gave her a faux-hurt look in response just as his mother came through the backyard gate.

“Sorry for the delay, my darlings,” Margo said brightly, her thick, wavy chestnut hair bouncing a bit as she hurried over, the thin fabric of her light brown dress giving hints of the woman's curves as she went, “I wanted to make sure I had just the right thing for this occasion.”

Evan swallowed hard, the boy half-wondering why he'd never really noticed the way Margo's nipples had a way of sticking out through the fabric of the dresses she wore.

“What is that?” Sarah asked curiously, looking at the small clay pot that the woman held, her nails painted a dark green to match the pattern of twisting vines that decorated her dress.

Margo gave a knowing, but mysterious smile. “A secret recipe,” the woman replied, giving Zack half a hug, the boy squirming a bit in embarrassment, wishing his mother would tone down the affection a little, “But one that will keep you all safe from unwanted attention.”

“Unwanted attention from what?” Jeremy asked, his tone a little nervous as he glanced at his friends.

“Oh, this and that,” Margo replied with a cryptic smile, the boy glancing at Zack who gave small, helpless shrug in return.

“It must work pretty well, cause I've never seen anything weird out there,” he chuckled in response, Jeremy's expression becoming a little nervous as Margo leaned down a little, her finger dipping into the jar before tracing something onto her son's forehead.

“There are more things in this world than any one person could ever hope to understand,” the woman reminded them, glancing at Victoria with a knowing smile as she stepped to one side to anoint Samantha's forehead.

“Well, I have always enjoyed a good academic challenge,” Evan replied, the boy inhaling sharply as Margo leaned forward towards him, the boy's pale blue eyes going wide as he found himself momentarily staring down the front of the woman's dress where he found little was left to his imagination.

“Just remember, my darlings,” Margo continued in a bit more of a serious tone as she moved to Jeremy, the boy stiffening as Evan tried to hide the fact that he was blushing, “You're visitors in those woods. Try not to make a mess and be respectful while you're there, okay?”

“I'm sure you wouldn't want anything coming into your house and making a mess, after all,” Victoria chuckled teasingly from the porch, the children laughing at the idea of woodland creatures wandering in and randomly knocking things onto the floor.

As Margo finished up with Sarah, Jeremy leaned closer to Zack, the boy nibbling his bottom lip nervously as he glanced askance at the woman. “Dude, it's like your mum's a witch or something,” the shorter boy whispered, making Zack grin broadly.

“Never said she wasn't,” Zack whispered back slyly, catching his mother's eye as she turned back to the children with an amused smile, the woman stepping closer to Jeremy again and leaning down to whisper into his ear.

“Why do you think I never dress as one for Halloween?” she inquired with a bit a giggle, “You're supposed to dress as something you're not, after all.”

Jeremy's eyes went wide as Margo stood up and turned about, the hem of her dress swirling a bit as the woman turned about, heading up the steps of Evan's house, Zack trying not to laugh as Evan and Samantha exchanged amused glances.

“So, you're absolutely certain that you have everything you'll need, then?” Victoria inquired, leaning over the railing to inspect the group, the sun catching her golden hair as it fell gracefully forward.

“We double checked last night, we're fine,” Samantha assured her rolling her eyes at the woman's excessive concern.

“I brought extra water,” Jeremy offered, glancing at the clear blue of the sky for a moment as the children turned their bikes towards the gate, “It's supposed to be pretty warm today.”

“Best kind of day, really,” Zack whispered to Evan, the blond boy trying to hide his smile as they both glanced at Samantha and Sarah, both girls opting for jean shorts that day, their athletic legs on full display.

“We might want to consider hitting the beach at some point this summer as well,” he added sagely, raising an eyebrow at Zack who immediately caught on to the hidden meaning.

“It's almost too bad we don't have beaches like they do down south,” Zack chuckled with a grin, catching Samantha's eye as the group waved goodbye and walked their bikes out onto the street, the girl catching her breath and blushing a bit.

“Why, what do they have down south?” Jeremy inquired, glancing between the two boys curiously, his innocent tone making Zack chuckle a bit.

“Nude beaches,” the taller boy responded, his friend's ears turning red as he blushed at the thought.

“I dunno how well that'd go over around here,” Jeremy chuckled nervously, the children hopping on their bikes and peddling in the direction of the harbor.

“Seriously!” Samantha laughed, shaking her head as she glanced back at the house, the girl causing a bit of a distraction as she stood on her peddles, the bikes gears grinding as they shifted down to a more manageable level, “You'd think that a town founded by pirates would be way more open minded about stuff like that!”

“Privateers, actually,” Zack reminded her, the boy grinning, his eyes following the redhead's bottom even as she glanced over her shoulder at him and gave the boy a faux glare.

“What! Ever!” Samantha shot back sarcastically, the girl rolling her eyes, the wind catching her braids as she picked up speed, “That just means they had permission! They were still doing pirate stuff, they just agreed not to attack our country's ships and towns is all.”

“Well, at least until they went legit,” Evan added with a shrug, the boy panting a bit as he tried to keep up.

“Yeah, but they still built this town using the loot they pillaged, that's still sorta piratey, right?” Jeremy inquired, he and Evan needing to stand on their peddles to keep up with the the pace Samantha was setting.

“Sure, but not a single coin went into making a nude beach!” Zack laughed as Jeremy and Sarah blushed, Evan giving a thoughtful look while Samantha was glad she was ahead where no one could see her grin.

“Well, I'm pretty sure there's lots of people in town I wouldn't actually want to see naked,” Sarah added a moment later as the group coasted past the park, taking a moment to watch the other mostly younger children who were enjoying the pleasant summer's morning there.

Glancing back at Zack, Samantha smirked at him teasingly before turning to Sarah. “Yeah, but there's a bunch of people that wouldn't be so bad,” she admitted, the other girl glancing down at the front of her bike uncertainly, “Besides, it's kinda fun not have to wear clothes sometimes!”

“You're serious, aren't you?” Jeremy chuckled nervously, the boy nibbling his bottom lip, suddenly remembering just how crazy things could get when Samantha was involved.

“Sure, why not?” the girl laughed, shaking her head in amusement, “It'd probably make rugby more interesting!”

Sarah inhaled sharply, her eyes going wide. “There's no way we could get away with that!” the girl replied with a bit of a laugh at the absurdity of the idea.

“You could just write your player numbers on yourself with body paint,” Zack chuckled with a teasing grin.

“Just make sure to use a different colour from the opposing team,” Evan added, trying to sound serious despite his smile.

“I'll be sure to suggest it to our new coach next year,” Samantha replied with a grin, “I don't think the one we have now'd be willing to let us get away with something that crazy.”

“Somehow, I think if they actually let us do that, most of the other teams would just refuse to actually play,” Sarah added speculatively, raising a questioning eyebrow at Samantha.

“Cowards!” the redhead laughed standing on her pedals and coasting as the road lead the children past the primary and secondary schools, each facing one another from either side of the street, “Our team has nothing to hide!”

Sarah inhaled sharply, the girl holding her chest and glancing down for a moment. “Uhg, some of us more than others, I guess,” she muttered, Zack grinning as Evan tried to glance askance innocently and quickly changed the subject.

“Well, at least it's not gonna be that far for me to go in September,” the blond boy said quickly, looking to his right at the two story brick secondary school with its large windows overlooking the street.

“And if you're lucky, you can spy on us from across the street!” Zack laughed, Evan smiling as he shook his head in amusement.

“Weirdly I've never sat close enough to the window to actually get a good view of anything over there,” Evan replied, frowning thoughtfully as he glanced between the two schools.

“It'd probably look weird if you spent all class staring out the window with a telescope anyway,” Samantha said teasingly, half-wondering if she shouldn't try and give the boy something to see when she got the chance.

“Well, at least you won't be the only kid skipping a grade this year,” commented Sarah as the group turned right at the end of the street, “My mum was saying there's a few new families moving in to town, and one of them has a daughter who'll be in the same situation.”

“Only worse,” added Jeremy sympathetically, his eyes going wide at the thought, “Moving to a new town AND skipping a grade to go straight into secondary school a year early at the same time? That sounds awful!”

“Sounds like she'll need a friend,” Zack said slyly, grinning at Evan, the blond boy chuckling nervously and blushing a little at the thought.

“Is she cute at least?” Samantha inquired teasingly, Sarah rolling her eyes and laughing, the girl shaking her head.

“I have no idea! You'd have to ask my mum!” the girl replied with amusement, the children waiting for the light at the intersection as several cars cruised by at a casual pace.

“Well, she must be smart at least. So she's got that going for her,” Zack observed, frowning thoughtfully, “So, any juicy details about the other families, though? Do they have any kids?”

Sarah shrugged as the light changed, the children turning left and coasting down the hill that lead towards the harbour, the sails of a few small boats distantly visible out on the water.

“I think I heard something about one of them having a kid, but I'm not sure about the others,” Sarah replied, closing her eyes for a moment as the wind blew her wavy auburn hair out behind her, “But my mother didn't seem to approve of this one group. Said they sounded like 'a bunch of hippies' or something.”

Zack let out a laugh, the boy grinning. “Sounds like my mum'll love 'em!” he said with amusement, “But what about the other family with the kid? Is it a boy or a girl? Any idea how old?”

Sarah sighed, the girl glancing askance at Samantha who was trying not to laugh. “One track mind on this one, eh?” she asked rhetorically, the redhead grinning and giving a helpless shrug in reply.

“Something, something, boys will be boys!” Samantha chuckled, standing on her peddles again, noting a few landmarks and knowing their turn off was coming up soon.

“You know, it's kinda weird how they just sorta never built up this area, even way back when,” Jeremy commented as the group slowed their pace, coasting along towards the short dead-end street that bordered the nature area.

Zack chuckled softly, trying to remember things his mother had told him when he was little. “There's somethings in this world that even pirates know better than to mess with,” the boy replied slyly, giving his friend a knowing glance that made Jeremy swallow hard.

“You think they hid their treasure here?” Sarah chuckled teasingly, the children riding single file through the gap in the chain-link fence before heading down the paved bike path.

“Might explain the weird noises you hear out here at night,” Samantha replied cryptically, the girl amused by the way Jeremy gave a bit of a shudder at the thought, “A pirate who betrayed his crew, his spirit forced to guard their treasure for all eternity? You bet he'd be making some funny noises!”

“Uhg, don't even joke about that!” Sarah laughed nervously, the winding path leading the children a ways before they found the dirt trail they were looking for, “Besides, wouldn't the sea caves be a better place to hide your loot? No chance of people building anything there, and they spend half the day under water.”

“I'll add aquatic spelunking to our to do list,” commented Evan thoughtfully as the children got off their bikes, heading off the path and slowly making their way through the thick foliage.

“Well, it has been a while since we visited the sea caves,” Samantha replied thoughtfully, the girl struggling to recall the last time she'd been there, “We were like, what? Seven? Eight?”

“Something like that,” Evan agreed with a shrug, wincing a bit as the leafy canopy gave way to brilliant sunlight once again, his glasses momentarily painfully magnifying it.

“So this is the place then?” Sarah inquired half-rhetorically, the children spreading out a bit as they entered the clearing.

“It's a little otherworldly,” Jeremy admitted, the thick, roughly circular wall of trees blocking out even the sounds of the town beyond them, leaving only the sounds of birds and insects as they went about their daily business.

“Our parents used to love this place as kids,” Samantha explained, pushing down her bike's kickstand and setting down her backpack before walking up the small incline and taking a seat in the tall grass, the girl smiling up at the clear blue sky, “It was kind of like their secret hide away from world.”

Sarah nodded as she followed suit, the girl nibbling her bottom lip, straining to hear the distant sounds of traffic, smiling nervously as she realized just how out of the way the five of them really were.

“But surely other people come here sometimes too, right? I mean, this place isn't exactly super hard to find,” she asked as they boys pulled out a large blanket and set it down on top of the hill for everyone to sit on.

“Probably,” Samantha replied with a shrug, the girl glancing about, “we've found a few things here and there that other people forgot to take home with them, but I don't think this place really sees a lot of townsfolk most of the time. I guess our parents kept this place a secret fairly well.”

“Which means this place is pretty much as private as the out doors gets,” Zack added slyly, the boy flashing Samantha a quick grin, “Heck, if the ground was more level, you really could play naked rugby out here.”

Samantha rolled her eyes with a snort of laughter. “You just wanna get me naked,” the girl replied with sarcastic dismissal as she shuffled backwards onto the blanket.

“Well, I did bring my camera on the off chance you wanted to do a photo shoot,” the boy chuckled in reply, pulling the device out of his backpack and panning around to get a good view of the clearing.

“I'm not so sure V-Star allows that sorta thing,” Sarah chuckled nervously, taking a seat on the blanket and motioning for Jeremy to join her as the other children exchanged glances.

“Um, actually, they're kind of okay with nudity,” Evan explained in a careful tone, the boy glancing askance as he blushed a little, “They say it needs to be 'tasteful' but I've noticed a few accounts getting away with some rather racy things.”

“You mean like Luna Gray?” Zack inquired with a bit of a smirk.

“That cosplayer girl, you mean?” Evan inquired thoughtfully, his friend nodding enthusiastically as Samantha let out a laugh.

“You just like her because she's a blond!” the girl said teasingly, Zack sighing heavily as he and Evan sat down with the others.

“Well, it doesn't hurt,” the boy admitted, “But her 'trail of breadcrumbs' video was something else.”

Evan's ears turned red as he shrank down a little, Sarah and Jeremy exchanging glances before leaning closer. “Okay, now I'll bite. What's this about bread crumbs?” Sarah asked, Samantha and Zack grinning at one another for a moment at the question.

“Well, she kinda went downtown in this really complex outfit... I forget what character she was being, though,” Samantha explained, the girl frowning thoughtfully for a moment, “And she visited various stores and places that people who might be fans of hers would go. The thing is, each time she stopped at a place, she left and article of clothing behind.”

Sarah and Jeremy's eyes went wide, both of them blushing a bit at the implication. “Wait... just how far did she go with that?” Sarah asked, Jeremy sucking in his lips as he tried to sort out his feelings about the whole idea.

Samantha took a deep breath, the girl trying not to grin at the thought as she glanced down at the blanket. “It um, took a while, but eventually she was totally naked...”

Jeremy swallowed hard, glancing at Zack for confirmation, the other boy grinning and nodding. “But, didn't she get in trouble for that?” Jeremy stammered, glancing at Sarah and smiling weakly as the girl squeezed his hand.

Giving a bit of a shrug, Zack nodded in agreement. “Well, she got some flak, sure, but it all worked out okay. Fame helps, I guess,” he chuckled, smiling as he recalled the video, “But Luna was only totally naked for a little while. After that, though, she went back to her hotel room.”

“That's crazy,” said Sarah quietly, the girl nibbling her bottom lip as she looked away, staring thoughtfully into the forest for a moment, “So, what happened then?”

“Well, she posted the video and waited,” Evan explained, his tone becoming a bit serious as the two stared at him with a mix of nervous excitement and uncertainty, “Then, a couple of hours later, Luna posted a short video. Apparently one of her fans had collected some of her clothes, and used the trail to figure out what hotel she was staying at.”

Jeremy swallowed hard, Sarah leaning closer to him as Zack tried not to grin too much and Samantha squeezed her thighs closer together, the world around them seeming to hold its breath.

“What'd she do about it?” Sarah asked quietly, Evan smiling a little as he took a moment to clean his glasses before meeting the girl's gaze.

“Well, he won the game, so she ah, gave him his prize,” the boy replied with a helpless shrug, chuckling a bit at the confused expression the couple gave him that soon turned to shocked, wide-eyed realization.

“Wait, you don't mean that she...” Sarah stammered, the girl covering her mouth with free her hand as she inhaled sharply, her friends grinning and nodding.

“Invited him in and had wild, crazy sex?” Zack replied teasingly, “Probably. But she had to end the video before anything happened because of the rules on V-Star, so most people'll never really know.”

“Unless they go to the other site she's on,” Samantha muttered just loud enough for Zack and Evan to hear, the boys trying not to laugh.

“But, isn't that kinda dangerous?” Sarah inquired carefully, Samantha giving a slow, thoughtful nod.

“Yeah, but that's part of the point, right?” the redhead replied, half-wondering how Luna got away with something that crazy, but also envying the attention she got.

Sighing softly, Sarah shook her head and chuckled. “No wonder you think naked rugby would be a good idea,” the girl said teasingly, Samantha giving a helpless shrug.

“Well, I mean, I wouldn't really go that far,” the redhead admitted carefully, glancing around the clearing again for any signs that anyone else might be around, “Not while there's strangers and stuff around, anyway.”

Sarah let out a bit of chuckle, giving the other girl an amused smile. “So, are you saying you'd be okay walking around town naked, as along as no strangers were about?” she teased, Samantha inhaling sharply, quickly trying to sort out her thoughts.

“Um, sure, why not?” she laughed after a moment, an idea suddenly coming to mind, the girl glancing towards the treeline, “Like, say if we were to go swimming in the river, we wouldn't really need to wear bathing suits, right?”

Jeremy nibbled his bottom lip nervously, following the girl's gaze. “This isn't down south, though, I don't think that sorta things is really allowed around here,” the boy replied hesitantly with a nervous chuckle.

“Well, we are all alone out here,” countered Zack as casually as he could, the boy rather liking where things were going.

“That still doesn't mean we should!” Sarah laughed, the girl blushing a bit as Samantha exchanged glances with Zack and Evan.

“Well, we should at least go down to the river, though,” Samantha countered, motioning to Zack's backpack, the boy quickly nodding and moving to dig around in it, “I was thinking of making a bit of a video today, so the river should be part of it.”

“Well, there is that,” Sarah replied with a bit of a shrug, chuckling softly as the children got to their feet again, “Just make sure to keep your clothes on, okay?”

Samantha let out a laugh, shaking her head as Zack checked his camera. “I can only promise to try my best!” the girl said teasingly before turning to the camera and smiling as Zack motioned to her that he was ready.

Taking a deep breath, Samantha did a short intro for her video, talking about the clearing as Zack panned around, giving a short explanation of how her parents used to hang out there and now it was her turn to continue the tradition.

That done, Samantha clapped her hands together and turned to Jeremy and Sarah. “Okay, ready to see the river?” she asked rhetorically, her friends smiling and nodding, following the girl towards the opposite side of the clearing from where they came in.

Stepping into the wall of trees, Zack angled his camera upwards, capturing a view of the thick foliage, the canopy blocking out most of the light, giving the forest a bit of a creepy, faerie tale feel.

“Watch your step,” Samantha cautioned him, the boy letting out a laugh as his foot kicked a random tree root that had grown out into the middle of the narrow, winding dirt path.

“Just don't get us lost,” Sarah chuckled nervously, the girl glancing about, unused to the odd sounds of the animals that lived in the secluded area.

Samantha shook her head, lifting a branch and ducking under it, the path going down hill at a gentle angle. “Even if we did, we'd just have to walk in a straight line for long enough and we'd be fine,” the girl chuckled, smiling as she stepped out into the light again, a wide, slow flowing river stretching out before her.

“Oh, this is nice,” Sarah commented as she stepped out of the trees, Jeremy glancing back the way they came as she tugged him by the hand, the girl smiling at how clear the water was, a few frogs quickly swimming away to hide in the weeds as the shadows of fish could be seen deeper in the water.

“You know, my dad mentioned trying to go fishing here once with his brother, but apparently the fish were too smart,” Zack chuckled, zooming in on one of the long silver scaled creatures that seemed to give him a dismissive look before swiftly vanishing into the shadows between the smooth looking rocks that randomly littered the bottom of the river.

“As long as they don't bite people who try swimming here,” Jeremy chuckled as Samantha knelt down to detach a reed from near its base before glancing about the weedier waters close to the riverbank.

“Well, if they do, I'm sure whatever protection Aunt Margo gave us'll keep them away,” the redhead chuckled teasing, the girl kneeling down and reaching out with the reed she held, poking its fluffy end against the nose of a large frog she found mostly hiding in the water.

“What are you-?” Sarah began, only to burst out laughing as the frog snapped at the reed, Samantha letting out a happy shout as she lifted the reed, the amphibian refusing to let go as the girl lifted it a short distance into the air.

“You getting this?” Samantha laughed, turning a bit so Zack could record the squirming frog before it was too late.

“I guess the fish are smarter than the frogs around here!” the boy laughed as the creature finally figured out it should let go, its heavy body falling a short distance with a loud splash that made everyone laugh.

“Well, people around here don't exactly tend to eat them so much, so...” Jeremy chuckled, the boy finding his own reed, stepping closer to the water as he spotted a smaller frog a little further out than the first.

“We packed lunch, they've got nothing to worry about,” Evan added with a shrug, joining in on the game as Zack moved to get a better view of the competition, Sarah frowning for a moment before shrugging and grabbing one herself.

“I don't think I'll ever be -that- hungry,” Jeremy muttered, frowning as he tapped another frog on the nose only to have it hop away and dive into the water.

“You know me, I'd try it at least once,” Zack chuckled, moving to get a better angle as his friends hunted around a bit before finding more frogs, the amphibians seeming to catch on somewhat after falling for the trick a few times.

“Eww! You can't be serious!” Sarah laughed, catching another frog for just a moment, only to have it let go a second after she lifted it from the water.

“Honestly, I think he makes up for all the kids who are picky eaters,” Samantha chuckled, stepping out onto a partly submerged rock as she saw the large frog from before swimming closer.

“My crazy metabolism means I can't be too picky. Otherwise I'd starve,” Zack chuckled, kneeling down and zooming in a little, the frog pausing as its nose was tapped by the fuzzy end of the plant.

“Or maybe you're just like a frog,” Samantha teased, the girl frowning a little as the amphibian backed away slightly.

Reaching out further to tap the it on the nose again, Samantha leaned forward as far as she dared, grinning as the frog paused and finally opened its mouth. Holding her breath the girl gave the reed a bit of what she hoped was an enticing wiggle, the frog finally snapping at it and grabbing the end of the reed.

“Gotcha!” Samantha laughed, yanking up the reed, only to have the frog dive under water and pull back, the girl letting out a surprised shriek as it caught her off balance, her foot sliding forward on the slippery rock.

Before anyone could react, Samantha found herself in free-fall, the girl flailing her arms as she fell uncontrollably forward. A moment later and Samantha hit the water, the girl barely having time to close her mouth as she sent waves out in all directions, barely hearing the shouts from her friends.

Finding herself submerged, Samantha panicked for half a moment, the girl pushing herself up from the bottom of the river, spitting out a mouthful of water before taking a deep breath.

Once more hearing the voices of her friends, the girl glanced about, catching sight of the large frog she'd been after sitting on one of the handful of larger rocks further from shore.

Sighing heavily, Samantha was almost certain the creature was laughing at her, but decided not to push the point. “I probably deserved that,” the redhead muttered, sitting up on her knees before glancing over her shoulder at her friends, the other children looking on with concern.

“Are you okay?!” Sarah called out, the girl standing at the edge of the shore, holding out her shaking hands towards Samantha, but still unwilling to actually wade into the river to help.

Deciding to make the best of things, Samantha shook her head as she got to her feet, the girl turning to her friends and giving a helpless shrug. “Anyone wanna go swimming?” the redhead inquired, the others laughing as she waded back to shore.

“That wasn't really part of the plan for today,” Sarah chuckled, Samantha sighing softly as she stepped back onto the shore, the girl frowning at her water logged shoes, “We didn't bring swim suits today.”

Slipping out of them, the redhead glanced at Zack and Evan, the boys' expressions a mix of concern and curiosity, a small smile forming on the girl's face. Glancing at Sarah and Jeremy, Samantha shrugged, the girl pulling the bottom of her t-shirt away from her skin, not especially liking the feeling of wet clothing against it.

“Well, I guess there's nothing for it, then,” the redhead chuckled, trying to sound confident despite the nervousness the girl felt as she gave into the impulse and simply lifted her shirt up over her head and slid it off.

“Samantha-!?” Sarah exclaimed, the girl staring at her friend with a shocked expression as behind her Jeremy blushed and glanced down at his feet, the other boys smiling with amusement.

“What?” Samantha inquired with a bit of shrug and a laugh, the girl hanging her shirt on a nearby tree branch before undoing her shorts, “Those two've seen me naked plenty of times. We grew up together, remember?”

Sarah took a deep breath, staring back at the girl for a moment as Samantha just grinned, the girl leaning forward and pushing her shorts downwards. “Well, ah, Jeremy's here too, ya know!” Sarah stammered, Samantha glancing at the embarrassed boy who was blushing fiercely and staring down at his feet..

Sighing heavily, Samantha rolled her eyes and shook her head. This was hardly the first time the boy had seen her naked, but it seemed that that wasn't a conversation Jeremy had had with his girlfriend yet.

“Oh, lighten up, silly,” the redhead replied with a dismissive wave of her hand, “This isn't the first time he's seen a naked girl before, right? I mean, Jeremy's seen you naked, right?”

Sarah blushed, the girl inhaling sharply and nibbling her bottom lip as she glanced askance down the river. “Um, no... not really...” Sarah managed, Samantha's eyes going wide, half-wondering what her cousin Hannah would do in a situation like this.

“Oh,” the redhead replied, genuinely surprised for a moment as she glanced at Zack and Evan, both of them glancing at Jeremy incredulously, “Well, honestly, it's not that big a deal. It's really only as weird as you make it, right? Come on, let's all go for a swim. It'll be fun, I promise!”

Sarah exhaled loudly, glancing at her boyfriend uncertainly before taking his hand and giving it a squeeze. “I guess so,” the girl replied, glancing momentarily at the other two boys before quickly turning away, realizing that that meant them as well.

“Hey, it's not like anyone's gonna see, right?” Zack chuckled, slipping off his shirt before carefully wrapping it around his camera, smiling as he noticed Sarah stealing a glance at him.

“Yeah, and we're even leaving this part out of the video,” Samantha shot back teasingly, the boy flashing her a grin.

“You're just lucky I don't have one of those underwater cameras,” Zack replied Samantha giggling at the idea as the boy wasted little time in undoing his shorts and pulling them down.

“It might not be the worst idea to take some SCUBA lessons or something, though,” Evan added thoughtfully as he stripped down as well, “It might look good on your resume if you're going to be looking into documentary making.”

Zack grinned at his friend before turning to Sarah, the girl still nibbling her bottom lip and not yet moving to strip down as Jeremy took his time taking his shirt off.

“See? What'd I tell you?” the boy said with an amused grin, Sarah letting out a nervous chuckle before inhaling sharply and trying not to stare at the two naked boys, “He's a genius!”

“We'd be lost without him,” Samantha agreed with a sly smile, her hands on her hips as Evan blushed a little, the girl turning her attention to Jeremy as he seemed to be having trouble with his clothing, “Hey! You need help over there?”

Jeremy glanced up, the boy blushing as she met Samantha's gaze, the boy swallowing hard before turning to Sarah with a hopeful expression. “Um, I think I'm okay,” he stammered, Sarah offering him nervous smile before taking a deep breath and simply yanking his shorts down all at once, boxers and all.

Sarah's eyes widened, the girl inhaling sharply, blushing hard. “Um, well, maybe it might be better if I just sit this one out,” the girl stammered, catching herself staring at Jeremy's half-hard manhood before looking away, “I mean, this is kinda a bit much all at once, ya know?”

Samantha sighed heavily, rolling her eyes. “Oh, don't be like that,” the redhead giggled, shaking her head as she walked boldly over to Sarah, coming up behind the girl and pressing close, “You don't wanna be left out, do you?”

Sarah let out a soft whimper as she felt her friend press firmly against her from behind, Samantha's hands taking hold of Sarah's t-shirt and slowly tugging it out from her jean-shorts. “Sam, I...” the girl stammered, the redhead giggling softly as she held Jeremy's gaze.

“Enjoying the view?” Samantha asked, Jeremy finding himself unable to stammer out an answer, but his manhood told the girl all she needed to know.

“I ah, I can do this myself, Sam,” Sarah managed, her body quivering, her cheeks flushing as Samantha's hands brushed against the girl's firm, flat tummy, lifting her shirt higher.

“Yeah, but sometimes it's fun to remind your boyfriend why he should stick around,” Samantha teased, blushing a bit herself, the girl swallowing hard to keep from doing anything that might really freak Sarah out.

“I'm ah, not going anywhere...” Jeremy stammered, swallowing hard as Samantha's pale fingers rolled up the bottom of her friend's t-shirt, exposing Sarah's midriff.

“Just enjoy the show,” Zack whispered, the boy nodding quickly, practically forgetting to blink as Samantha's hands left Sarah's shirt in place before slowly sliding downwards, the girl growing a bit more bold as she caressed her friend's soft skin.

Nibbling her bottom lip, Sarah glanced downward, letting out a soft whimper as Samantha's fingers nimbly undid her jean-shorts. “You're enjoying this way too much...” she muttered, smiling a bit in-spite of herself, glancing at Jeremy, her heart racing a bit at his expression.

“I'm just being a corrupting influence,” Samantha giggled, carefully making sure that Sarah's panties stayed in place as she started tugging the girl's jean-shorts downwards.

Sarah swallowed hard, trying desperately to decide how she felt about what was happening. “Um, you know I'm straight, right?” she managed, making Samantha giggle again as Sarah's shorts fell down around her ankles.

Samantha smiled, wetting her lips and working up her courage a bit before pressing her lips close to her friend's ear. “So's spaghetti until you get it wet,” the redhead whispered teasingly, feeling the other girl's body tense up.

“Samantha!” Sarah exclaimed, laughing a bit as she looked over her shoulder at the girl, “You shouldn't say things like that!”

Doing her best to smile innocently, Samantha's heart raced, momentarily worried that she'd gone too far. She had to admit, Sarah was quite pretty, and it had grown increasingly hard not to steal glances at school when they'd gotten changed together.

“That's your parents talking,” the redhead said slyly, resisting the urge to move her lips any closer, “It's just a bit of harmless fun. Besides, Jeremy's really enjoying the show!”

Sarah glanced back at the boy, the girl swallowing hard as she noticed the way his manhood stood out fully erect, bobbing ever so slightly, his eyes locked on the girls' antics.

“Um, I guess,” Sarah said softly, her body relaxing a bit as Samantha's hands slid higher again.

Lifting the girl's shirt over her nipples, Samantha paused for a moment, her eyes going wide. Were those... bumps? Hearing Sarah inhale sharply, Samantha ever so gently pressed her fingers closer, feeling the slight squishing give beneath them. When had that started happening?

“Um, Sarah...” Samantha said in a more serious tone, her friend's body tensing again, holding her breath as the redhead's fingers traced along the slight, but firm rises she felt around the girl's nipples, “When did this start happening?”

Swallowing hard, Sarah glanced down, the girl nibbling her bottom lip as her slender body trembled under Samantha's slow, curious caress. “I um... ah, I'm not sure. Last week, maybe? I really wasn't paying attention,” Sarah admitted sheepishly, “I was kinda hoping no one would notice for a while yet...”

“I can't help but thinking we're going to need more context here,” said Evan thoughtfully, the boy rubbing his chin as he focused his attention on Samantha's hands, Zack nodding in agreement beside him.

“For science and all that!” Zack quickly added with a grin.

“Exactly!” Evan agreed in as serious a tone as he could muster, lifting his index finger for enthesis, Sarah staring at the two boys like they were crazy.

“Well, I can't exactly deny logic like that,” Samantha admitted in a faux-defeated tone, Sarah letting out a yelp as the redhead yanked her shirt up, forcing the girl's arms into the air, laughing as Sarah's head got stuck inside for a moment.

The three boys exhaled loudly nearly in unison, their eyes wide as Sarah struggled and squirmed for a moment. Staring intently, the three silently noted that indeed, Sarah's breasts were starting to come in, if only a little.

It was easy to miss when the girl was wearing a loose-fitting t-shirt, but wearing only panties with her arms stuck in the air, her body squirming about, Sarah's budding breasts were extremely obvious.

“Seriously, Samantha!” Sarah yelled as the other girl just laughed, dropping to her knees before simply yanking Sarah's panties down to her ankles, Zack and Evan inhaling sharply, their eyes going wide again as Jeremy covered his mouth with both hands, unable to look away from Sarah's now fully exposed body.

“Something wrong?” the redhead teased, trying not to laugh as she backed away, Sarah finally freeing herself from her t-shirt and tossing it to the ground before spinning about and glaring at Samantha.

“You are such a brat!” Sarah laughed in spite of herself, the girl crouching a bit, as Samantha backed away, her stance becoming defensive.

“I guess your dad was right, I am a bad influence on you!” Samantha laughed, the girl turning and running, Sarah letting out laughing shout before giving chase, the two girls laughing as they ran into the water.

“We have the best girlfriends,” sighed Zack happily, Evan nodding in agreement as Jeremy looked on with a mix of amusement and helpless bewilderment.

“We really couldn't ask for more,” Evan agreed with a grin as Sarah finally leapt at Samantha, tackling the laughing girl from behind, the two of them falling into the water with a hard splash, both vanishing from sight for a moment.

“Okay, I think that's our cue,” Zack chuckled, Evan nodding as the girls came back up, both of them spitting out water before laughing and going back to using what they learned from playing rugby to wrestle one another in the water.

“Indubitably!” Evan agreed with a laugh, the boy tossing his glasses down onto his pile of clothing before running towards the river along with Zack, Jeremy hesitating for a moment before sighing heavily and running after the two, the boys splashing into the water, joining the two girls...

*****

After swimming about in the river until limbs were sore and their stomachs felt empty, the children collected their clothing and prepared to head back to the clearing.

Realizing there were no towels for the group to dry themselves with, Samantha merely shrugged and headed off down the winding path, her friends exchanging glances before laughing and following along behind the girl.

“See, being naked's not so bad!” Samantha laughed as she glanced over her shoulder, pleased to see that Jeremy and Sarah now seemed fairly used to it, the two laughing and chatting, holding hands as they followed at the back of the procession.

Sarah sighed heavily, the girl shaking her head in amusement. “You really are a terrible influence!” she laughed, glancing at Jeremy and smiling at the boy fondly, no longer feeling quite so self-conscious about her budding breasts.

“You know, in a way, it is kind of Jeremy's fault,” pondered Evan with some amusement, the boy behind him standing a little taller and giving him a surprised and slightly guilty look.

“Me? What'd I do?!” said Jeremy quickly, Zack laughing as he caught on, Sarah glancing at the trio suspiciously.

“He was the one who told Zack about the janitor at our school and what he was doing in the washroom,” Evan explained, glancing back at the two over his glasses, “If it wasn't for that, things would be very different right now.”

“But... but...” Jeremy stammered as Samantha spun around and grinned at him with amusement.

“You sent me down the dark path of perversion, you fiend!” the girl laughed, the boy shrinking back a little as Sarah raised an eyebrow.

“There's more to this story than I'm hearing, isn't there?” she questioned, Zack and Evan exchanging amused glances.

“Well, I guess it's also my fault for mentioning it to her,” Zack confessed with a shrug, “But then, if Sam wasn't the curious type...”

Samantha let out a snort of laughter. “Then your life would be really boring!” she concluded with a grin before turning back around, smiling as the girl stepped out into the clearing, the warm sun shining down around her.

“Wait, what'd you actually do...?” Sarah inquired suspiciously, the other girl giving a vague shrug.

“I just went and had a look for myself,” Samantha replied with a shrug, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath of the fragrant air, “Think of it as a peer review. I couldn't just take Jeremy's word for it, right? We barely knew each other back then, after all!”

Sarah paused just as she entered the clearing, the girl's expression thoughtful for a moment. “Wait, are you saying that you actually 'saw' the janitor... you know...?” the girl asked, turning away as her cheeks flushed, embarrassed to even say the words.

Samantha turned about, her still wet braids arching behind her dramatically. “Masturbating?” the redhead inquired teasingly with a grin as she slowly stepped closer, “Cranking one out? Having a wank, maybe?”

Sarah took a deep breath, the girl swallowing hard as her body tensed and shrank away a little, holding Jeremy's hand tighter. “You really shouldn't be saying things like that,” she said softly, too embarrassed to meet her friend's gaze.

“Why not?” Samantha inquired teasingly, lowering her voice to sound more sly and leaning forward, her face so close to Sarah's their noses almost touched, “Is it too 'naughty' for you? Would your parents not approve?”

Sarah sighed heavily, shaking her head slowly. “They don't seem to care so much when my brother's being a perv, but if it's me, that's an other story,” the girl muttered a little bitterly, frowning as she turned back to Samantha and lifting her head, “It's really not fair, ya know?”

Samantha smiled softly, standing up straighter and nodding slowly. “I get it,” the girl said quietly, “But they're not around. You can do whatever you want right now, right?”

Sarah frowned thoughtfully, nodding as she met Samantha's gaze. “True,” she responded, glancing askance at Jeremy, “Maybe I shouldn't let my parents get to me.”

“Hey, even mine aren't perfect,” Samantha chuckled, giving half a shrug, “now come on. Let's get something to eat. We've still got half the day ahead of us!”

Sarah smiled gratefully and nodded, the children walking back up the small hill and taking a seat on the blanket, none of them even considering putting their clothing back on as they put their lunches together.

“You know, this is almost becoming a tradition for us,” Zack chuckled as the children sat in a rough circle on the blanket, enjoying the cool breeze and the warm sun, almost forgetting that the real world was only a few minutes walk away.

“Eating lunch naked, you mean?” Jeremy inquired curiously with a raised eyebrow as he took another bite of his sandwich.

“We've done it before,” Evan noted, thinking for a moment before adding, “But last time we had a certain flavour of tea to go along with it.”

Zack chuckled and shook his head. “I knew I was forgetting something,” he replied with a grin, “But that doesn't mean things couldn't go the same way as they did the last time.”

Her eyes widening for a second, Samantha lightly swatted the boy's chest with the back of her hand. “Perv,” she muttered with a bit of a smirk, Zack flashing the girl a grin as she rolled her eyes a little, “You wish!”

“Duh...” the boy replied quietly, his hand sliding along Samantha's thigh, the girl pretending not to notice, turning to focus on Sarah.

“So ah, how far have you guys gone?” Samantha inquired as casually as possible, Jeremy and Sarah glancing at one another with somewhat embarrassed expressions.

“Well, uh, not very,” Sarah confessed, glancing away nervously, “We've like kissed and stuff...”

“So nothing really crazy, then?” Samantha inquired with a teasing smile, meeting Jeremy's gaze and giving him a knowing smile, the boy blushing hard.

“We'll get there,” Sarah muttered with a nervous chuckle, trying pretend she wasn't stealing glances at Zack and Evan.

“So, ah, nothing like this then?” the redhead inquired, her hands slipping into the boys' laps, taking hold of their manhood and slowly starting to stroke them.

Sarah stared wide eyed for a moment before letting out an embarrassed yelp, the girl covering her face with both hands. “Samantha!” Sarah exclaimed, the redhead grinning with amusement.

“What?” Samantha asked in as innocent a tone as she could muster, the boys doing their best to act casual despite the growing sensations that began to fill them, “This is just an example!”

“But you can't just do stuff like that!” Sarah protested, blushing as she tried to steal surreptitious glances at what the other girl was up to.

“Well, they -are- my boyfriends, so I think I'm totally allowed to,” Samantha replied a bit smugly with half a shrug, “Besides, it's not like our parents are around to tell me not to.”

“I guess...” Sarah replied, the girl glancing about the clearing, still seeing no signs of other human activity anywhere, “But should you really be doing that with other people watching?”

Samantha frowned thoughtfully before giggling softly. “I think you're right,” she confessed, “It'd probably be better if you two join in, that way you aren't left out!”

Sarah's eyes widened, the girl looking scandalized for a moment. “You're worse than the boys we go to school with sometimes,” she chuckled, nibbling her bottom lip and stealing a glance at Jeremy's manhood, his shaft half-hard from watching the other girl's small hands stroke his friends to full hardness.

Samantha shrugged, the girl considering her options for a moment. “I grew up with boys, they kinda rubbed off on me,” she replied, narrowing her eyes and glancing askance at Zack, hearing the boy take a deep breath, his smile saying more than the words he was holding back, “Anyway, if it's not your thing, I could always do it.”

Sarah tensed for a moment, staring at Samantha, wondering how she'd wound up in such a crazy situation. “He... he's my boyfriend,” Sarah responded in a nervous, but firm tone, “So if anyone's gonna do that, it should be me... right?”

Jeremy nodded nervously as their eyes met, the boy's breath quickening as he found himself rather eager, even if he was too shy to say anything about it. “Um, that does sound about right,” he agreed with a bit of a smile, “I mean, if you want to.”

Sarah took a deep breath, nodding slowly, feeling her own body starting to respond as well. “It can't hurt, I guess,” the girl chuckled softly, nibbling her bottom lip as she reached out a shaking hand and slowly wrapped her fingers around Jeremy's shaft.

Samantha grinned as she heard Jeremy let out a gasp, the boy's eyes crossing as Sarah gave him a gentle squeeze, not really certain of what she should be doing. “Well, that's a start,” Samantha commented with amusement, smiling happily as she felt Zack and Evan's hands slowly caressing her thighs, the boys watching the two intently, their shafts throbbing hotly in her hands.

“I've never done this before,” Sarah muttered, blushing as Jeremy slipped an arm around her, holding the girl close, his other hand slipping over hers.

“I um, can help,” the boy offered, the girl giggling nervously as Jeremy leaned closer, tentatively brushing his lips against Sarah's.

“This is so wrong...” she sighed with shy smile, giving Jeremy a gentle kiss, “I can't believe I'm doing this.”

“Oh, it's not that bad,” Samantha giggled, glancing at the boys, both of them taking long, slow breathes as the girl teasingly slowed her pace now and then as to not let them get too excited quiet yet, “There's way worse things we could be doing right now.”

“Well, whatever you have in mind, I'm sure my parents would never approve,” Sarah replied, taking a deep breath as she pressed her slender thighs together in an attempt to push back against the growing, rather embarrassing sensation she felt.

“I don't think any of our parents'd be okay with any of this,” Jeremy chuckled nervously, the boy swallowing hard as he slid his hand up along Sarah's firm thigh.

“This... this is kind of embarrassing,” Sarah confessed, Jeremy letting out a bit of a laugh, nodding in agreement as the two glanced over at Samantha and her boys.
“Not too embarrassing, I hope,” Zack panted, flashing the couple a grin, “'cause I'm really enjoying the show!”

“It's adorable, really,” Evan added as Samantha tried not to laugh, the girl also hoping the two would continue, even if just watching them was driving her a little crazy.

“Just keep the commentary to yourself,” Sarah told them half-seriously, sighing softly as Jeremy pressed his lips against hers, the boy's fingers sliding gently across Sarah's folds as she gathered her courage and slowly made room between her thighs.

“I think we've successfully corrupted them,” Evan whispered into Samantha's ear, the redhead giggling softly as he gave her neck a gentle kiss, his and Zack's fingers caressing her moist folds, not wanting Samantha to be left out of the fun.

“Almost,” the girl said softly, her heart beating faster as she found herself wanting something more, but at the same time, worrying that she might be pushing Sarah too far, “But we could always take them farther.”

“Say the word,” the boy murmured teasingly, the three of them watching as Jeremy and Sarah found themselves unable to stop kissing, pressing closer to one another, the two slowly starting to lie back on the blanket.

“This is so much better than porn,” Zack chuckled softly, his lips pressed against Samantha's ear, making the girl giggle, wondering if the two might not figure things out on their own at the rate they were going.

“Pfft, like you need that with me around,” Samantha whispered back slyly, glancing askance at the boy before looking back to the couple in front of her, the two now lying side by side, one of Sarah's legs bent at the knee, giving everyone a clear view of the girl's folds as Jeremy's fingers gently teased them.

“Like you could keep up with me,” Zack shot back challengingly, Samantha smirking at the thought.

“Just don't get caught having a wank at school,” she whispered back, causing him to let out a laugh as Samantha gave in and let go of the boys before slowly crawling closer to Sarah and Jeremy.

“Um, is that an invitation?” Evan whispered, leaning closer to Zack as the two stared for a moment at Samantha's raised bottom, the girl crawling over beside Jeremy and leaning closer to his ear to whisper something.

“Even if it isn't, I'm in,” Zack chuckled, noticing the way Samantha's moist folds glistened invitingly in the sun as Jeremy took a deep breath and blushed hard.

Pulling his lips from Sarah's, leaving the girl panting softly as she stared at him desperately, Jeremy looked over at Samantha with wide-eyed alarm. “I- I don't think I can do that!” he stammered, the redhead giving him a faux-sad look.

“Oh, why not?” Samantha inquired, her braids dangling down, framing her face as the girl's emerald eyes traced a slow path down the length of Sarah's lean, fit little body, “I totally would if I was you!”

“Do what?” Sarah asked quickly with concern in her voice, glancing at each of them in turn, half-noticing as Zack and Evan did a quick round of rock-paper-scissors for some reason.

Samantha took a deep breath, suddenly feeling Zack's hands sliding across her bottom, giving it a firm squeeze. “I think you two should take things to the next level,” the girl giggled, her voice shaking a little as she felt the heat of Zack's manhood rub against her moist folds.

Sarah's eyes went wide with alarm, the girl letting out a soft gasp as she realized what Zack was about to do. “You... can't be serious!” Sarah stammered with a nervous laugh, Samantha letting out a soft whimper as she gave her friend a sly smile.

“You're really missing out,” Zack chuckled, his body shaking as he tried to hold back a little, enjoying teasing Samantha as he pressed lightly against her opening, pushing himself only the tiniest bit forward, the girl's body jumping a little in response.

Sarah shook her head slowly, staring at Samantha's desperate expression, the girl letting out a soft whimper, her body trembling, desperate for Zack to stop teasing her, but refusing to be the first one to give in.

“I... I don't think I'm ready for that,” Sarah confessed, blushing and looking away, the girl looking a little guilty about it.

“I... I can help with that,” Samantha panted, her hand reaching out a hand and slowly sliding up the other girl's leg, Sarah's eyes going wide as she stared back at her.

“Sam! Don't even joke about that!” Sarah exclaimed, sitting up properly and quickly pushing the redhead's hand away.

Samantha sighed softly, her body giving a deep shudder, Sarah's refusal only making the girl need Zack to stop teasing her all the more. “Hey, I'm just trying to help,” she giggled, letting out a gasp as Zack finally relented, the boy pushing himself slowly forward, Samantha's eyes crossing as she felt him taking his time, the boy groaning softly as he entered her.

Letting out a muffled whimper, Samantha winced, her passage still a little tight in comparison to Zack's girth, but the sensation of his hard, heated shaft filling her still more than made up for any discomfort the girl felt. Closing her eyes, Samantha smiled, sighing happily as she felt the boy's body press against her, both of them shuddering a little from the intensity of the sensation.

“It's just like that, isn't it?” said Jeremy in quiet amazement, his eyes going wide as he watched Zack slowly start moving his hips, sliding himself out only a little before slowly pushing back in, his breathing becoming ragged as the boy tried to control himself.

Samantha swallowed hard, letting out a deep breath before nodding slowly, her body giving a bit of a tremble. “Just... like that...” the girl breathed, looking up at Sarah with a heavy-lidded gaze, the girl panting softly as Zack slid further out before sliding slowly forward again.

Staring in amazement, Jeremy and Sarah watched the two for a few moments, almost not noticing as Evan quietly stepped in front of Samantha, the girl smirking up at him teasingly, resisting the urge to say something sarcastic before taking hold of his shaft and stroking it gently.

“Well, I guess we know why you wanted two boyfriends now...” Sarah chuckled nervously as Samantha moaned happily, the girl pushing her lips against the boy's shaft, closing her eyes as it slid into her mouth.

“Definitely keeps things interesting,” Evan agreed with a soft chuckle, the boy letting out a sighing moan, his hands caressing Samantha's hair as he tilted his head back, his body trembling.

Taking a deep breath, Sarah glanced at Jeremy, the two staring at one another shyly for a moment. “Well, um, I guess I could handle -that-,” Sarah commented with a nervous smile, Jeremy swallowing hard before lying back as his girlfriend sat cross-legged beside him, her hand gently stroking the boy's shaft, her eyes wide as Sarah tried to work up her courage.

“Don't worry, it won't bite,” Zack chuckled teasingly, making Sarah blush even harder as she glanced over, staring for a moment at the way the boy's shaking hands held Samantha's upturned bottom firmly, his fingers pressing into her skin.

Nodding slowly, Sarah watched in fascination as Zack's shaft pulled back, glistening wetly for a moment before sliding forward again, eliciting a soft, whimpering moan from the little redhead. Each time Zack moved his hips, the boy moved a little faster, her body shaking a bit more, his expression becoming more desperate as he started panting heavily.

There was no denying that it felt good, Sarah knew, but staring down at Jeremy's shaft, the girl wasn't really sure she was ready for that. Especially with her friends watching. But still, there was something else she could do for Jeremy.

Taking a deep breath, Sarah lowered her head. How bad could it be? The girl pondered inwardly, closing her eyes as she opened her mouth and closed it around Jeremy's shaft, the girl pausing uncertainly, her tongue shaking a little as it pressed against his skin.

“Oh my gosh...” Jeremy gasped, his body giving a deep shudder as he grabbed twin handfuls of Sarah's wavy, auburn hair, the boy's eyes wide, letting out a desperate gasp as the sensation shot through his body.

Lifting her head, Samantha's lips made a soft wet sound as they slid away from Evan's shaft. “If you don't suck him properly, I will,” the girl teased, Sarah letting out a muffled yelp before remembering to do just that, slowly moving her head up and down the way Samantha had, gently sucking Jeremy's shaft, the girl still uncertain as to how gentle she needed to be.

“You really are a bad influence,” Zack chuckled, giving the redhead's bottom a teasing slap, the boy groaning softly as he found himself reaching his limit.

Giggling softly in response, Samantha lifted her bottom higher, the girl squeezing her muscles tighter each time Zack tried to push back into her, the boy gritting his teeth and letting out a groaning yelp, his body shaking hard.

Closing his eyes, Zack kept going, straining and groaning each time he pushed himself back into the girl, Samantha moaning hungrily, sucking Evan's shaft harder, both boys momentarily forgetting about their audience, both of them lost in the moment.

Waiting for what she hoped was the right moment, Samantha suddenly pulled her lips from Evan's shaft, the girl giving him a sheepish grin as he looked desperately down at her.

“Sorry, one sec,” Samantha giggled, waiting for Zack to pull back before moving forward, the other boy letting out a startled gasp as he felt his shaft pull wetly free of the girl.

Turning herself around, Samantha laughed at Zack's expression as she grabbed his shaft and stroked it quickly, the boy catching his breath, grunting and groaning as she wrapped her lips around its head, suckling as her tongue caressed it.

Closing his eyes at the intensity of the sensation, Zack's body tensed, the pressure too much to bear as Samantha suddenly pulled her lips away, the girl laughing as the boy finally came.

His eyes going wide, Zack almost laughed as he watched several thick spurts of his semen quirt out and land heavily on the laughing girl's face, Samantha grinning and holding out her tongue as she kept stroking him, making sure that the last of his seed landed upon it.

“Where- where'd you learn that?!” Zack panted heavily, grabbing the girl's shoulders for support as his head swam dizzily for a moment, Samantha moaning hungrily as she gave the end of his shaft a quick suck before pulling her head back and swallowing dramatically.

Taking a deep breath, Samantha's body gave a quiver as a warm, pleasant sensation flooded her senses, the girl smiling as she opened her eyes and looked up at Zack. “I saw it in a video Hannah sent me,” she giggled, wiping the sperm from her forehead and giving it an appraising look.

“Was she in it?” Evan asked with a nervous chuckle, Samantha grinning up at him, the girl giving her fingers a long slow lick as Jeremy and Sarah stared at her in amazement.

“It's not all she did in that video,” Samantha giggled teasingly, moving and taking hold of Evan's shaft again, the girl smiling as she gave it a firm squeeze, loving how its hardness contrasted with the softness of the boy's foreskin.

“That girl is a treasure trove of good ideas,” Zack replied with a happy sigh, sitting down for a moment to recover as Samantha motioned for Evan to lie down next to Jeremy.

“If you're lucky, I'll put some of them on my to-do list!” Samantha shot back with a sly smirk, her hand gently teasing Evan's manhood as she glanced over at Sarah, “Okay, so if you're not sure about going that far yet, there is something else you can do that's fun,” she explained, Sarah inhaling sharply as the redhead moved to straddle Evan, “you don't actually have to put it inside of you or anything, it's just more fun if you do!”

Grinning, Samantha reached out her hands to Evan, the boy linking fingers with her as the redhead did her best to demonstrate, slowly rubbing her moist folds against the boy's shaft as Sarah and Jeremy looked on with amazement.

“Um, I guess I could do that,” Sarah said nervously, nibbling her bottom lip as she glanced at Jeremy for reassurance, the boy nodding slowly, his eyes wide, his cheeks flushed and his shaft twitching a bit with excitement.

Turning back to Samantha and Evan, Sarah swallowed hard as she saw the blissful smile on Samantha's face, the little girl's eyes closed, her hips slowly moving back and forth, moaning softly, her body giving an occasional quiver.

“Right...” Sarah muttered to herself, deciding it didn't look too bad, besides, it was with Jeremy, so it was probably all right.

Crawling on top of her boyfriend, Sarah met Jeremy's gaze, the boy swallowing hard as she leaned down and kissed him before lowering herself onto him, the girl sitting up and making a few adjustments before finding the right spot.

Her eyes widening, Sarah let out a soft gasp at the sensation of Jeremy's heated shaft pressed against her tight folds, the boy staring up at her in amazement, panting heavily, momentarily unable to take his eyes off of the girl's budding breasts, her nipples hard as they stuck out temptingly.

“L-like this?” Sarah stammered, her breathing becoming a little ragged as she started rubbing herself against the boy's length.

“Now you're gettin' it,” Samantha panted softly with a grin, her body giving a deep shudder as she saw Jeremy's hands slide slowly up Sarah's torso, taking hold of the girl's still tiny breasts, causing her to let out a soft gasp.

Staring at the two for a moment, Samantha pressed down harder on Evan's shaft, the girl watching in fascination, feeling a little envious as she watched Jeremy's fingers explore the small rises of Sarah's breasts.

“D, don't worry,” Evan whispered breathlessly, Samantha glancing down at him with a loving smile, “you'll get those too.”

“I'd better,” the girl murmured, giggling and leaning down, kissing the boy softly before adjusting her position as she did so, Evan letting out a soft gasp as he felt the head of his shaft suddenly pressing against the redhead's folds.

His eyes widening, the blond boy inhaled sharply as Samantha pushed her tongue into his mouth, slowly adjusting her hips until she had what she hoped was the right angle. The two of them breathing heavily for a moment, Samantha let out a soft whimper as she pushed herself back, her folds separating wetly around Evan's shaft, the boy gripping her hands tighter.

Closing her eyes, Samantha let out a long, shuddering moan as she slowly pushed herself back, taking the full length of Evan's manhood into her, the girl letting out a happy sigh as she finally relaxed.

“I love you...” Evan panted softly as the girl pushed herself up again, flashing the boy a quick grin before letting out a surprised little yelp, gravity pulling her down and pushing just a tiny bit more of Evan's manhood into her tight, moist passage.

“I can tell,” Samantha giggled back teasingly, grinning as she glanced over at Zack, the boy having crept up beside the two for a better look, “But I'm probably being a bad influence.”

“I sure hope so,” Zack chuckled, the boy sitting cross-legged, his shaft half-hard as he watched the show, his eyes going wide as Sarah covered Jeremy's hands with her own, making the boy squeeze her nipples, the girl leaning her head back, moaning softly with her eyes tightly closed.

Samantha nodded, the girl glancing at the two for a moment, her inner walls squeezing Evan a little tighter as she watched Sarah and Jeremy, the two smiling and giggling at one another, Sarah glancing back at her uncertainly.

“Does it feel good?” Samantha panted teasingly, the other girl blushing and looking away, bowing her head as Jeremy squirmed a bit, the boy straining, letting out a low groan, clearly about to cum.

“I... Like it...” Sarah admitted shyly, panting heavily as her small, firm body trembled, closing her eyes tightly against the rising sensation deep within her.

A needy moan escaping her lips, Samantha released Evan's hand and touched Sarah's shoulder, giving it a bit of a squeeze until the girl manged to open one eye and glance over.

“P- put it in...” Samantha begged, the sight of the two just rubbing together becoming more of a tease than the redhead could handle.

Sarah let out a frightened whimper, the girl staring at Samantha for a moment as her hips moved almost of their own volition. “Sam, I... I dunno...” Sarah whimpered, her body giving a deep shiver as she almost came, the girl glancing back down at Jeremy's desperate expression.

“It... it'll feel good. I promise,” Samantha replied, inhaling sharply as she felt Evan's hips buck a bit, the boy gritting his teeth, trying to hold back a bit longer.

Sarah nodded slowly, the girl's arousal clouding her judgment, her shaking hand releasing Jeremy's before slowly moving downwards, Samantha's eyes going wide as she watched in vague disbelief.

Trying not to cum herself, Samantha let out a muffled whimper of excitement the moment that Sarah's fingers gently touched the head of Jeremy's shaft, lifting her body a bit so she could angle just right.

Trying to ignore the three other children watching her with rapt interest, Sarah nibbled her bottom lip, her eyes locked on Jeremy's as she angled his shaft upwards, taking a deep breath as she felt the heat of its head against her sensitive folds.

“This... this won't hurt, right?” Sarah inquired, glancing over at Samantha, the redhead shaking her head slowly as she reached over to take Zack's hand, the boy squeezing his shaft tightly with the other, his mahogany eyes wide and unblinking.

“N, not much...” Samantha replied, her body trembling, holding herself relatively still, trying to let Evan calm down a little, staring in amazement as Sarah slowly started lowering herself upon him.

Closing her eyes, the little girl gritted her teeth, letting out a whimper that made Evan's hips buck suddenly, nearly making Samantha cum as the three watched the way Sarah's folds spread themselves around the head of Jeremy's shaft, the girl slowly enveloping him.

Letting out a strained groan, Jeremy squirmed a little, the boy dropping his hands onto the blanket and grabbing handfuls of it as he desperately tried not to move. Forcing his eyes open, the boy did his best to give Sarah a weak, encouraging smile as her tight, moist insides wrapped about his hard, throbbing shaft a tiny bit at a time.

Sliding her hand down Sarah's arm, Samantha took the girl's hand, their fingers linking. “Keep going, you're almost there,” the redhead whispered. Sarah gritting her teeth, the girl groaning softly in response, wincing a bit as her inner walls stretched around her boyfriend's shaft.

Nodding, Sarah squeezed Samantha's hand tighter, the girl leaning forward, taking hold of Jeremy's shoulder for support as she pushed herself down further. “I... I'm sorry I'm so tight...” the girl managed, Jeremy letting out a short, grunting laugh, the boy trying to smile as he shook his head with vague amusement.

“D- don't care!” the boy grunted, glancing gratefully at Samantha, “It... it's incredible!”

Sarah closed her eyes, blushing hard and letting out a desperate moan, her body shaking, desperate for more, the girl moving far past the point of no return despite the discomfort she felt.

“You can do it... you can do it,” Samantha panted encouragingly, her heart racing, wanting so much for Sarah to experience the joy she'd found, to perhaps even have a bit of fun with the girl herself if she ever had the chance.

Sarah just whimpered in reply, gasping as she felt fully half of Jeremy's shaft slide inside of her before pausing to catch her breath. “I... I feel so... full...” the girl giggled, giving Samantha's hand a firm squeeze before letting go and moving forward to lie on top of Jeremy.

“C-can I... move now?” the boy managed, his arms wrapping around Sarah, the girl nodding slowly, pressing her lips against his ear.

“Just... go slow...” she managed, Jeremy letting out a soft whimper, the boy gently easing his hips up and down, Sarah letting out a soft gasp as she clung tightly to him.

Glancing between her boys, Samantha shook her head slowly, the girl silently mouthing the words, “This is so hot. I wish I could join them!”

Zack grinned, the boy slowly stroking his shaft as he brought Samantha's hand up to his lips and kissed her knuckles affectionately. “Don't spoil it for them,” he whispered, Samantha giving a sad smile as she nodded, the girl starting to move her hips again, feeling Evan finally starting to relax beneath her.

“Next time,” the blond boy whispered with a teasing smile, Samantha unable to keep from grinning at the thought as she glanced over at the couple, the girl finding it incredibly fascinating the way Jeremy's now moistened shaft slowly pushed into Sarah's clearly tight folds before slowly pulling back out again.

The boy's balls looked so tight, likely so aching for release that Samantha couldn't help but wet her lips, wondering what it might be like to lick them, to draw her tongue along Jeremy's shaft, to taste Sarah's wetness upon it as the two slowly made love.

Glancing down at Evan, Samantha sighed softly, smiling happily down at him. “I love you too, by the way,” she giggled, slipping her hand away from Zack's as she turned to the other boy, giving him a teasing smile, “You, though, I'm not so sure.”

Zack smirked, the boy inhaling sharply before letting out a laugh as Samantha took hold of his shaft, the boy reaching out to hold the girl's cheek. “You're such a brat,” he chuckled, Samantha grinning as she leaned closer, the their lips meeting, the girl's hand slowly stroking Zack's now fully hard shaft.

Pulling her lips away, her hips starting to move faster, Samantha giggled, rubbing her nose against Zack's. “I thought that's why you loved me,” she replied, the boy smirking and giving her another quick kiss.

“That's on the list,” he replied with a teasing smile and a shrug, Samantha rolling her eyes even as she laughed, taking a deep breath as she felt Evan's hands take hold of her bottom.

“Good thing you're on mine,” Samantha panted, whimpering a little as Evan's finger's squeezed tighter, the boy's hips bucking upwards to meet her half way, his shaft starting to throb inside of the girl again.

“I think he likes you,” Zack said teasingly, the girl trying to form a sarcastic come back but finding herself unable to reply, feeling Evan pick up speed, the boy arching his back, grunting and groaning as the girl instinctively started bucking her hips harder.

Flashing her a quick grin, Zack took hold of Samantha's shoulders and got to his feet, the girl refusing to let go of his shaft as the the boy moved closer, pressing it's still sticky end against her lips.

Looking up at him, Samantha's expression was desperate, the girl's emerald eyes becoming unfocused as Evan pushed her closer to orgasm. Seeing his chance as Samantha panted and whimpered, Zack pushed his shaft into the girl's mouth, the little redhead immediately starting to eagerly suck, moaning hungrily as her boys took her from both sides once again.

Glancing down at Jeremy and Sarah, Zack grinned, the boy's knees shaking a bit as Samantha sucked as hard as she could, the girl still stroking his shaft, eager to make him cum again. Shaking his head slowly, the boy couldn't imagine resisting her need, his eyes going wide as more of Jeremy's shaft pushed into Sarah, the girl obviously getting used to it.

“I wish I could record this...” the boy murmured, gritting his teeth suddenly as the sensation became too much, Samantha's body shaking hard, the girl obliviously starting to cum but refusing to stop trying to get him off as well.

Fighting to keep his eyes open, Zack grunting and groaned, feeling the now familiar sensation as he started to release inside Samantha's mouth, the girl still refusing to stop, gulping hard as several thick jets of Zack's semen flooded her young mouth.

“Woah...” the boy breathed, his hips bucking almost of their own accord, half-wondering just how much of his cum the girl was so eagerly swallowing down.

Opening her eyes, Samantha tried to smile, the girl's tongue caressing the underside of Zack's shaft as her hand stroked out every last drop of his white hot seed, its heat spreading through her in a way she knew she'd never tire of.

Feeling Evan's body tense, the girl whimpered, squeezing her inner muscles as tightly as she could, desperate to feel the blond boy shoot his load inside of her. It would only be so long before they had to be careful about such things, and Samantha wanted to enjoy the sensation of being cummed inside of for as long as she could manage.

With a gasping grunt, Evan's body shook hard, the boy staring up at Samantha, the girl still sucking at Zack's now half-hard shaft as he himself started cumming. The first wave of intense pleasure nearly caused Evan to black out, the sensation of shooting his sperm inside of the girl out in the open with two of their friends watching almost too intense for him to handle.

As Samantha's tight inner walls milked the boy's shaft, several more smaller spurts of cum shot up inside of her, Samantha slowly pulled her lips away from Zack, the girl giving him a final stroke to make sure she'd gotten it all.

“That was... intense,” the redhead giggled, glancing at Jeremy and Sarah, the two clinging desperately to one another now, moaning and groaning as they awkwardly kissed as passionately as two twelve-year-old's could.

“So's that,” Zack said slyly, keeping his voice down despite that Jeremy and Sarah were completely lost in one another by that point, the girl frantically bucking her hips, Jeremy doing his best to meet her half way, their lips all but locked together as they both moaned hungrily.

Samantha sighed wistfully, the girl nodding as she watched the couple for a moment before leaning down and giving Evan a gentle kiss before pulling herself slowly off of him.

“Oh dear...” the blond boy chuckled as his shaft pulled free of Samantha's folds, the girl dripping several globs of thick white goo back down on to him.

Glancing down, the girl blushed hard, wishing for a moment that they weren't quite so far from the river. Trying not to laugh Samantha knelt down beside Evan and lifted up his shaft. “Well, I guess there's nothing for it then,” Samantha said with a shrug, squeezing the base of Evan's shaft before slowly dragging her hand upwards, the girl wrapping her lips around the still sensitive head.

Inhaling sharply, Evan squirmed a bit, Samantha's tongue teasing him as she pushed out the remnants of his orgasm before dropping her head lower, the girl gently sucking and licking at his manhood, cleaning up the mess she'd made.

“And they say there's no such things as the perfect girlfriend,” Zack chuckled softly, Evan giving him a bit of an embarrassed grin as Samantha pulled back up, her lips letting out a wet pop as the boy's shaft pulled free, leaving her panting softly.

“Hey, I'm taking responsibility for what I did,” the girl replied teasingly, trying not to let Zack know how his words made her heart flutter, the boy taking a seat beside her as Evan caught his breath before joining them.

“Won't be long now,” he observed, adjusting his glasses as Sarah pushed herself up, her hands on Jeremy's shoulders, her expression desperate, the girl panting hard, making her tiny breasts jiggle in a way that was terribly distracting for everyone else.

Taking a deep breath, Sarah's eyes widened, her nails digging into the boy's shoulders before her boy jerked upwards, her expression one of surprise. Her body shaking hard, Sarah gasped and groaned, staring down at Jeremy as the boy's hips bucked. Neither of them able to contain themselves, the boy arched his back, letting out a long, heart-felt groan, Jeremy's eyes crossing as he joined her in ecstasy, the boy shooting his first ever load deep inside of Sarah as she bucked her hips, her inner muscles squeezing him tightly.

The two continuing for several long moments, Sarah finally collapsed on top of the boy, grinning happily as the two panted heavily, Jeremy's arms wrapped tightly around her.

“Okay... maybe that wasn't so bad after all,” Sarah giggled softly, her friends trying not to laugh as they grinned at her, the girl blushing as she suddenly remembered there was an audience.

“Told ya,” Samantha said slyly, leaning over a bit to catch a glimpse of Jeremy's sperm as it oozed out a little around his shaft, the girl finding herself wetting her lips, imagining what it would be like to help clean things up for the two, but knowing that Sarah was by no means ready for that sort of thing.

“We probably should've done this before we went swimming,” Jeremy chuckled with a sheepish grin, the boy's fingers trailing through Sarah's long brown hair as she laughed in response.

“We'll make a quick stop off before we go,” Sarah agreed with a bit of a giggle, closing her eyes for a moment as she rested her head against his shoulder, “but just let me catch my breath first, okay?”

Leaning closer to Samantha, his eyes still watching the two, Zack whispered as quietly as he could, “Do you think they'll let us join in on the fun next time?”

Samantha took a deep breath, giving a tight lipped smile as she tried to not to blush, the girl glancing askance at him. “Give them some time to get used to this sorta thing, then we'll make our move,” the girl giggled mischievously before leaning over to Evan and whispering in his ear, “I think we have need of our genius, good sir.”

Evan raised an eyebrow, the boy adjusting his glasses. “Genius, or criminal mastermind skills?” he asked teasingly, Samantha grinning back at him.

“Either or,” she said slyly with a half-shrug.

Evan nodded thoughtfully for a moment with a bemused smile. “I'm sure I can come up with something,” he replied with amusement, glancing askance at his two friends as they grinned back at them, “Anyway, we should probably stop by the river again before we go home today. Just to be on the safe side.”

“Yeah, you're right,” Samantha replied with a teasing smirk, pressing the back of her forearm to her nose, “I smell like boys! Eww!”

“Oh, I'll make you smell!” Zack threatened with a grin, the boy grabbing his shaft and aiming at it her as best he could, Samantha laughing as she swatted his arm playfully.

“Probably better save some for later,” the girl replied mirthfully, quietly wondering how many times the boys could do -that- in a day, but deciding it was probably a question for another time.

“You know, I actually know how much sperm on average a guy produces every day,” Evan added with an amused smile, even as he blushed a little, Samantha's eyes going wide as she tried not to laugh.

Lifting her head suddenly Sarah frowned for a moment at the three, the girl trying to make sense of their conversation. “Um, sorry, took a nap,” the girl commented in a slightly confused tone, “Did I miss anything?”

“Nothing you need to worry about,” Samantha chuckled, the girl stretching her arms over hear head and taking a deep breath, enjoying the warmth of the sun on her naked form, “Anyway, you two looked like you had a lot of fun!”

Sarah swallowed hard, the girl shrinking down a bit and blushing. “Um, yeah, it was great,” she admitted, glancing at Jeremy, the boy giving her a reassuring smile, “Even though we had an audience...”

“The audience makes it better,” Zack replied with a shrug and an amused smile, Sarah hiding behind her hair as she tried to figure out if he was right or not.

“Anyway, if you guys need any um... help with this sorta thing, we've ah, come up with some really fun ideas,” Samantha said carefully, the other girl nodding slowly, avoiding the redhead's gaze.

“I'll keep that in mind,” Sarah replied, taking a deep breath and sitting up, smiling as she tried to change the subject, “So anyway, I think I need to get up and stretch my legs for a bit. You guys up for taking a bit of a walk?”

“Only if we can do it naked,” Samantha replied slyly, Sarah letting out a laugh even as she rolled her eyes.

“I insist on wearing shoes, though. The ground's not exactly paved here,” Sarah countered, the redhead grinning back at her.

“You gotta deal!” Samantha laughed, hopping to her feet, bouncing with renewed energy as Sarah helped Jeremy back up, the boy still looking a little disoriented.

Glancing at his pile of clothes, Zack leaned over to her. “You think they'd let me record this?” he asked slyly, Samantha letting out a laugh, the girl's feeling a sudden mix of excitement and fear at the idea of adding a naked walk through the woods to her video. It'd get her a lot views, sure, but it'd also get her in to a lot trouble!

Thinking about it for a moment, Samantha smiled to herself, taking a deep breath as she turned to Jeremy and Sarah. “Okay, I wanna try something, but unless you two are feeling super adventurous, make sure to stay behind Zack,” she told them with a teasing grin, Sarah immediately giving the girl a suspicious look.

“What'd you have mind this time, Sam?” she asked, narrowing her eyes a bit as Zack found his camera and made sure everything was in order.

Samantha shrugged. “I was thinking of making a little video,” she told Sarah with a shrug and a bemused smile, “Just make sure to stay out of the shot if you don't wanna be part of it, okay?”

Sarah took a deep breath, the girl blushing again. “Well, at least you didn't record what just happened,” she chuckled nervously, rolling her eyes a bit and shaking her head, “But sure. Go for it. Not sure what you'll be able to do with the video, though.”

“Add it to the archive,” Zack chuckled aiming his camera at Samantha, the girl taking a deep breath, thinking about what she should say, and about what she might possibly do with the video she was about to make.

“Hi! Simply Sam here in the heart of a top secret forest in the middle of nowhere, completely naked!” she laughed, Zack and Evan grinning as the girl spread her arms wide and spun slowly around, “I'm just making this video as a special bonus for if I ever get enough subscribers that I actually have to take all my clothes off for you pervs!”

“Won't be long now!” Zack said teasingly, Samantha rolling her eyes and letting out a laugh.

“You wish!” she chided him, grinning into the camera before turning about and looking looking over her shoulder, “Anyway, let's get started!”

Sighing softly to herself, Samantha walked down the small incline, into where the grass and weeds grew taller, once more enjoying the feel of the sun on her naked skin, even if it meant she might get a sunburn or two. Still, there was a breeze in the air that kept the temperature at fairly pleasant, so it probably wasn't that big a deal.

Stepping once more into the relative protection of the forest, Samantha smiled, leaning her head back and taking a deep breath of the pollen-filled air. She wasn't sure what kind of trees they were, but they certainly smelled nice at that time of year. Aunt Margo would know, the girl reminded herself, chuckling as she glanced back at the camera again, catching Zack zooming in on her bottom for a moment.

“So this... this is the Forbidden Forest!” the girl giggled dramatically, spinning about with her arms out, “far from the safety of civilization where the wee folk lure children off, never to be seen again!”

“I'm pretty sure that was frog, actually,” commented Zack with a grin, Samantha stomping her foot and giving him a faux-dirty look, the girl finding it hard not to laugh.

“Okay, so no one's ever actually gone missing here...” the girl agreed with a sigh before leaning closer to the camera and smirking slyly, “Yet!”

“If this turns into a real life version of one of those dumb 'found footage' movies, I'm coming back to haunt you,” Sarah threatened in an amused tone, Samantha laughing as she turned back around.

“Um, I'm pretty sure that's not how that works,” Samantha pondered with a hint of sarcasm and a teasing smile before tapping her forehead meaningfully, “Anyway, I wouldn't worry too much about it. We're protected, after all!”

“It didn't protect you from that frog,” Zack said teasingly, Samantha sighing heavily and shaking her head in response.

“Okay, okay, I probably deserved that,” the girl chuckled, finding herself amused by the way Zack moved the camera slightly, getting a fairly close view of her entire body in a few seconds before panning back again, “But hey, we'd all still be dressed if that hadn't of happened!”

“That was probably part of his plan,” Evan observed sagely, Samantha grinning at the thought.

“Frogs are such perverts,” Zack agreed.

“Unless it wasn't really a frog!” Samantha countered, leaning forward a bit with a teasing grin, trying not to laugh as she noticed the uncomfortable look on Jeremy's face, the boy squeezing Sarah's hand a little tighter, the two following behind Evan.

“What, like a pervy fey wearing a frog suit?” Sarah asked with a bemused smile, not taking the idea even remotely seriously.

“Isn't that a video game?” Jeremy inquired.

“Hey, the frog suit was underrated,” Zack countered, almost spinning the camera around but quickly remembering himself, “Anyway, my mum would probably say it's possible. But, seeing as he didn't try to do anything weird with his tongue, I think we're safe.”

Samantha gave the camera a weird look as she tried to process the idea for a moment before shaking her head and dismissing the idea of pervy frog tongues before addressing the camera again.

“Okay, so down that way's the river... I think,” the girl commented, frowning thoughtfully as she motioned down a winding dirt path, fairly certain she was circling the clearing, but finding it a bit hard to navigate with the trees mostly looking the same.

“Hey! No getting us lost allowed!” Sarah chided with a hint of nervousness in her laugh, the redhead giving a smile and helpless shrug in reply.

“Hey, this forest isn't really all -that- big,” Samantha chuckled, shaking her head in amusement, “Even if we did get lost, we'd just have to head in one direction for a few minutes to get our bearings.”

“Unless we're here after dark,” Zack countered with a sly smile, Samantha inhaling sharply at the thought, the girl imagining for a moment just how completely impossible it'd be to find her way in the forest without the light of the sun.

“This is why the plan is to be home for dinner,” she replied, pausing a moment before looking about and adjusting her path, heading along more confidently for a moment, “Okay, let's record a bit of the river.”

“You just wanna show off in the water,” Zack said teasingly, Samantha blushing a bit and trying not to laugh.

“Hey, pervs love that sorta thing,” Samantha explained with a shrug, “Besides, it's not like anyone's ever gonna see this anyway.”

“But what if they do?” Sarah inquired skeptically, the girl frowning thoughtfully, “I know that little game of yours is 'members only' and you're really picky about who you let into that club, but there's lots of hackers and stuff on the internet. And what if you trust someone you shouldn't? It'd be kinda bad if this got out at school, wouldn't it?”

Samantha paused, thinking for a moment, a hint of doubt entering her mind as she listened to the sounds of the forest. Sarah did have a bit of a point, she supposed.

But, if Samantha ever did achieve the mythical hundred thousand subscribers, and she did actually get fully naked on camera for the handful of people she was willing to let into her members only feed, leaks did happen sometimes. So there was that danger...

Taking a deep breath, Samantha found herself smiling a little, her body giving a bit of a shiver at the thought. The risk was terribly exciting. Why not push ahead? Why not make a silly video no one would likely every see. There was hardly any harm in that.

“Oh, you worry too much!” Samantha chuckled with a dismissive wave of her hand, marching boldly forward down the path, the girl glancing over her shoulder and shaking her head in amusement at Sarah, not noticing as the girl suddenly stopped, her eyes going wide, “It'll be fine, silly!”

“Um... Sam?” Sarah stammered, the redhead giving her a curious look as the other girl pointed forward, Samantha casually looking around, quickly realizing she wasn't watching where she was stepping, let alone going.

What Samantha saw, made her stop in her tracks, the girl standing a little taller, her whole body tensing as Samantha noticed she had just stepped out of the trees and back out into a narrow corridor of sunlight. Glancing side to side, there was no denying it, Samantha had somehow wound up back at the bike path, the twelve-year-old standing entirely naked in what was basically a public place.

Freezing for a moment, the girl hardly noticed as a cyclist rounded the corner, the man drawing close enough to see her clearly before the girl did a double-take as she finally saw him.

He wasn't familiar at all, probably in his twenties, so not someone from school, but it was hard to get a good look at him with his bike helmet and wrap around reflective glasses. The man seemed serious about cycling, wearing form-fitting clothing to reduce wind resistance, his bike looking like it would be well-suited for racing.

It wasn't until he smiled at her that Samantha felt a true surge of panic. There was do doubting that he was looking at her, that the little girl had been caught by a stranger out in the woods entirely naked.

Ringing his bell twice as he zoomed past, Samantha thought she heard him laugh, the girl's body shaking with a mix of fear and excitement, her breath quickening as she tried to remember how to move.

Was he new in town, she wondered? Or was he just another adult she'd never noticed before. Was he a friend of some other adults she knew? Would he pass on what he'd seen to that person? Would her parents find out what she was up to?

Her body giving a deep shiver, Samantha snapped out of it, the girl laughing nervously as she turned and ran back towards Zack. “We'd be better move!” she told him, he and Evan grinning nervously as the group scurried off into the relative safety of the forest once more.

“Who was that?” Evan panted with a laugh, the group of children running blindly for several moments, thankful that they'd remembered their shoes as they left the path.

“I have no clue!” Samantha shouted back with a mix of amusement and worry, the girl finally stopping to catch her breath, her friends gathering around with a mix of nervous and amused expressions.

Ducking under a branch, Sarah glanced back for a moment, frowning as she stepped closer to the other girl. “I told you wandering around naked was a bad idea,” she muttered, hoping she herself was far enough away not to have been noticed by the cyclist.

Samantha rolled her eyes, slowly shaking her head. “I'm pretty sure he only saw me,” the redhead replied with a shrug, her smile widening, “I guess I was pretty distracting!”

“Works pretty well on me,” Zack admitted, Evan nodding in agreement as Samantha laughed.

“Dude, I'm serious!” Sarah persisted, the girl doing her best to cover her chest now, glancing about as if expecting another random stranger to come wandering by, “What if he tells someone?”

Samantha shrugged. “I'm not the only redhead in town, ya know,” she chuckled, rolling her eyes, “I do have a handful of second cousins I don't have much in common with that live down on main street. For all he knows, it could've been one of them!”

Sarah signed heavily, knowing she wasn't going to win. “Okay, fine,” the girl muttered, “Let's just find the river, clean off and head home, okay?”

Samantha sighed softly, feeling a bit disappointed, but understanding that Sarah's life experiences were rather different form her own. “Okay, fine, let's go,” she agreed, heading off in a direction she was sure would lead them back to the clearing.

“I'm just not sure how we got turned around like that,” Evan whispered to Zack, the other boy giving a shrug, his camera still focused on Samantha.

“I'll take a look at the video later, I guess,” the boy replied with a shrug, almost bumping into the girl as she stopped yet again, her body tensing as she held her hand back to signal for the others to stop.

“What is it?” Evan inquired as Samantha bent down, the girl frowning as she lifted up a mostly empty bottle.

“It smells familiar somehow,” the girl replied, making a face as she brought it near her nose, her tone becoming somewhat nervous as she glanced about suspiciously, “And the label's new, so it probably hasn't been here too long.”

“Wait, you mean someone else is out here?” Evan inquired, taking a moment to search around for anything else that stood out.

“Um, maybe...” Samantha pondered, the girl frowning at the bottle for a moment trying to remember where she'd smelt its contents before, eventually giving up and pouring it out. There was no sense leaving it to litter the forest, after all.

“Well, all the more reason to get moving, then,” Sarah noted, shivering a little at the thought as Evan waved Zack over.

“I think I see foot-prints here,” the boy commented, motioning to the way the leaf litter had been disturbed, a few suspicious imprints in the moist ground beneath it.

“At least they're not bike tracks, I guess,” Zack chuckled, Samantha rolling her eyes and shaking her head.

“Okay, we'll worry about it later, I guess,” the girl concluded, noticing that they weren't far from the clearing. If anything, they had a fairly clear view of it from that spot. Glancing over at Sarah, though, the girl decided not to mention it, “Now come on, we really need to get going.”

The others nodded, following Samantha a short distance before finding themselves back in the clearing, the children deciding that they could just as easily clean up at home. The idea that someone might be lurking in the woods watching them making everyone uncomfortable.

Getting dressed, the group packed up and had no trouble finding the bike path again. Biking back the way they'd came, the children tried not to dwell too much on what they'd found, and by the time they parted ways Sarah was in a better mood, seemingly less worried about almost getting caught.

As they arrived at home Samantha turned to the boys and smiled, holding out her hands to them and quickly checking to see if anyone was looking before giving each of them a quick kiss.

“We should do more stuff like this,” she chuckled, both of them nodding in agreement.

“Summer's not over yet,” Evan remarked, giving her hand a squeeze as Zack gave a thoughtful look.

“Hm. Well if we get up early enough we could probably get away with a few things,” he added slyly, Samantha raising an eyebrow at him, “Especially if it was just the three of us.”

“Just make sure to bring your camera,” Evan added sagely, Samantha sighing heavily and shaking her head with an amused smile.

“We'll talk about it later,” she promised with a giggle, giving their hands a final squeeze before they parted ways, the girl smiling to herself, mostly pleased with how the day went, even if things had gotten a little scary at the end.

Looking up at the back door to her house, Samantha sighed softly to herself. It was probably best not to worry too much about it, she decided. Her parents would be making dinner soon and they'd have a lot of general questions about the day. Although she would have to hold back a bit, Samantha reminded herself with a smirk, the girl soon heading up the steps, opening the door and heading inside...

1