(04) A Day Without Evan
37 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4: A Day Without Evan

Waking up before her alarm, Samantha sighed heavily, first day of school anxiety making it impossible to get the extra ten minutes of sleep she was missing. Glancing up at the stars on her ceiling, the girl took a deep breath, glad for the fresh air that came in through her open window, the sunlight from outside lighting up her room enough to make sleep impossible anyway.

Shrugging to herself, Samantha threw her blanket off and got up, the girl tapping the space bar on her laptop to wake it up before shutting off its alarm and walking over to the window, stretching her arms above her head.

To her amusement, Samantha saw Jeff across the way, her neighbour not noticing the girl at first as he tried to get his daughter ready for school, the little girl occasionally running past the window, clearly being uncooperative.

Giggling, Samantha smiled to herself and leaning on the window sill, watching the two for a moment before Jeff noticed her and glanced over. Their eyes meeting across the way, the man gave the girl a helpless smile in return, half watching the redhead while doing his best to deal with his daughter.

Glancing at the other visible windows to make sure it was safe, Samantha smirked, the girl catching Jeff's gaze again before slowly starting to lift the hem of her nightshirt. His eyes going wide, Jeff gave his head a quick shake, his expression urging the girl not to, but Samantha just giggled.

Lifting her shirt up just past her flat tummy, the girl gave her neighbour a teasing look before turning around. Pushing her bottom out in his direction, Samantha hoped the man could see it well enough given the angle. Swaying her hips a bit as she pulled her shirt higher, the girl struggled a little as her hair got a bit tangled in it.

Laughing as she finally pulled the garment free, her long red hair fell about her in a way the girl hoped was somewhat artful despite much of it sticking up in places. Pulling it forward over one shoulder, Samantha glanced over her shoulder at Jeff, the man starting to look panicked, waving his hand at the girl to get her to stop.

Grinning, Samantha held her hair across her body, covering her nipples before spinning herself around, the girl raising an eyebrow at Jeff, the man clearly trying to pay attention to her and his daughter at the same time. Slowly licking her hips at him, Samantha slowly started moving her hair out of the way, her neighbour looking like he was about to panic for a moment before finally running towards the window.

Laughing as Jeff pulled the curtains closed, Samantha shook her head in amusement, the girl making her way back to her laptop, quickly checking her messages. To Samantha's surprise, the only thing of note was a message from V-Star, informing the girl that she'd hit a subscriber milestone.

Her heart racing, Samantha clicked on the message, the girl swallowing hard as she looked it over. One thousand and three subscribers, it read. How was that even possible? Samantha wondered, the girl shaking her head in disbelief. It was probably just people from school upping the numbers, she supposed.

Well, a promise is a promise,” Samantha sighed, giving a helpless shrug before glancing at her school uniform, the idea of putting her socks on twice both amusing and annoying at the same time.

Checking the time again, Samantha dressed quickly before logging in to her V-Star account and setting it up to record a short video, the girl almost forgetting to click the “members only” box as she did so.

My parents really don't need to see this,” Samantha chuckled to herself, taking her laptop off her desk and setting it down on the floor, adjusting it so the camera would get the proper view, “Okay, on with the show, I guess.”

Reaching over and tapping the space bar with her toe, Samantha took a deep breath and smiled at the camera. “Hey again, it's Simply Sam here with yet another special treat for my members,” she said allowed, trying to sound confident despite feeling a little nervous about how far things could potentially go.

So, I promised I'd continue this silly stripping game thing at 1K subscribers,” the girl said with a heavy sigh, brushing her hair back, suddenly remembering she hadn't brushed it out yet, silently hoping that no one would be bothered by that too much, “and that means, you weirdos get to watch me take my socks off today.”

Trying not to laugh at the absurdity of the fact that some people liked that sort of thing, Samantha balanced herself on one leg, bending the other up so she could slide the white sock slowly off her foot. It was a bit of a balancing act, and Samantha was fairly sure she was flashing her panties a bit, but there was no sense not teasing her viewers, after all.

Once free, Samantha put her foot down, smirking at the camera, holding the barely worn garment out in front of the camera, letting it dangle there teasingly for a moment.

Now, how much would you pay for this?” the little redhead inquired teasingly before laughing and tossing it onto her bed.

Frowning thoughtfully, Samantha decided it would be easier if she just sat down, the girl adjusting her black and green checkered skirt before moving down to the floor. Adjusting the screen again so the camera would have the proper view, Samantha smiled, the girl sitting cross-legged.

See how flexible I am?” the girl inquired teasingly, grabbing her socked foot and angling it upwards a bit, “I could probably put it over my head, but you guys aren't getting a panty shot that easily!”

Laughing, the girl shook her head, smiling slyly into the camera as she slowly rolled her sock off of her foot. “And there you go,” Samantha said with a soft sigh, the girl holding it up for a moment before tossing it over with the other, “But, I guess I can do one other thing for you before I go to school today...”

Pushing back a bit so she'd have room, Samantha stretched out her legs, letting the camera see the bottoms of her now bare feet. Angling them apart, Samantha smirked at the camera. “I'm only doing this for more subscribers,” she chuckled, the girl rolling her eyes at her future audience as she moved her feet a bit while wriggling her toes.

Anyway, I hope ya all liked this, because it'll probably be the last thing I take off for you. Three thousand subscribers is a lot, and I doubt videos about my life are -that- interesting,” Samantha told the camera, the number sounding huge to her. Were that even that many people in town who watched stuff on V-Star, she wondered before adding with a laugh, “So until then, my tie stays on!”

Shaking her head in amusement, Samantha held her dark green tie out to the camera, giving it a wave before angling her foot up again, trying to hit the stop button with her toe. Noticing how the camera could see up her skirt, the girl let out a laugh before giving up, leaning over and just hitting the key normally.

Eh, might as well leave that in,” she chuckled, getting back up to find her socks again, “It'll give the normal people a reason to watch until the end...”

*****

Samantha smiled up at her father as she came downstairs, the man still in his bathrobe as he sipped his tea, leaning against the entrance to the kitchen.

Another work from home day?” the girl inquired teasingly, Jim flashing her a grin.

It's good be the King!” he chuckled as Samantha quickly grabbed her school jacket and slipped on her shoes, “Even if it means I only get to do this once a week. At least for now.”

Just tell them that if they let you work from home more, you'll be able to make that space elevator with love!” Samantha giggled teasingly and giving Jim a hug, the man laughing and ruffling his daughter's undone hair.

No braids today?” Jim inquired, a hint of sadness in his voice that the girl couldn't quite place, Samantha's eyes going wide as she grabbed the top of her head.

I got distracted looking at my subscriber numbers!” she laughed with a helpless grin, “I'll do it when I get to Evan's.”

Jim nodded, smiling approvingly. “Play your cards right, you might be able to make half a living off of that,” he replied encouragingly, Samantha nodding thoughtfully, meeting her father's eyes as she pushed the back door slowly open.

That'd be easier with a proper bank account,” the little redhead said slyly, Jim trying not to laugh.

Don't worry, I'll get on that before the end of the week, I promise,” her father replied, “But no credit cards until you get a full-time job!”

That's the last thing I need!” the girl laughed, shaking her head, “Anyway, love you dad, see you after school!”

Jim barely had time to wave good-bye before Samantha had grabbed her backpack and rushed out the door, the September morning still pleasantly warm with only a few passing clouds to block the otherwise clear sky.

Bursting through the gate, the girl cut across Evan's back yard and hurried up to the door, bursting into the dining room where she found Zack sitting at the table, his plate already full.

Couldn't wait?” Samantha chided teasingly, Evan's parents laughing quietly from the kitchen at the comment.

He's a growing boy, you know,” Jacob commented with a bemused smile, the man stepping out of the kitchen with a wry smile.

Rolling her eyes, Samantha smirked and shook her head slowly. “Anyway, is Evan sleeping in today?” she inquired, glancing up at Jacob, blushing a little at the way the man smiled at her.

Our genius is gonna be a few more minutes,” Zack replied with a shrug, “First day at a new school and all that.”

We had the same problem,” Victoria added, joining Jacob and giving him a secret smile, “But at least we had each other.”

Your sister didn't skip a grade too?” Zack asked, somewhat surprised, the boy pausing with a forkful of stabbed bacon.

Jacob chuckled softly, shaking his head. “Oh, she was there too, but we ran in different circles back then,” he replied with a shrug, “Still do, most of the time really.”

Well, she does spend most of her time at the hospital,” Victoria added with a shrug, “Even in a small town, being a doctor does take up a fair bit of time.”

Is that why she's not married?” Samantha inquired, the girl taking a moment to braid her hair, the two adults exchanging bemused glances.

That's certainly part of it,” Jacob replied, a certain slyness to his smile that made Samantha giggle a little, noticing that he did seem to be carefully watching the way her small fingers wove her long red hair into place.

Also, Rose can be a bit much at times,” Victoria added hesitantly, the woman chuckling to herself before glancing upstairs to see if Evan was finally coming down, “We may be twins, but we're very different people.”

It'd be boring if you weren't,” Samantha chuckled, working on her second braid as she superstitiously met Jacob's gaze, her heart racing a little. Was he actually checking her out, the girl wondered? There was a certainly a particular look in in his eyes, even if he did try to be subtle it.

Is she coming to this year's Halloween party again?” Zack inquired hopefully, the boy trying to hide his smile as Victoria suddenly felt the need to turn around and look out the back window to hide her expression, the woman's pale cheeks flushing slightly.

Oh, it's a touch too early in the year to think about that yet, I'm afraid,” the woman said quickly, not noticing Samantha giving Jacob a bit of a sly smile, the girl blushing a bit herself, cautiously trying to make her expression seem more sultry, curious to see how he'd react.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens,” Jacob chuckled softly, shaking his head slowly in amusement before going into the kitchen, the water for his tea having started boiling.

Glancing at Zack, Samantha was reminded that she was hungry, the girl taking a deep breath before following Evan's father into the kitchen, feeling a little nervous about being in such close proximity to him.

Jacob didn't look over straight away as Samantha entered, the girl feeling an odd mix of relief and annoyance. It was nice to be noticed, and Evan's father was definitely handsome enough, the tall blond man seldom without a slight sparkle of amusement in his blue eyes, almost like he knew something no one else did. Which was pretty likely, Samantha had to admit, given how smart he was.

You think Evan'll be okay by himself?” the girl asked conversationally as she put together her breakfast, glancing up at Jacob.

The man's expression became serious for a moment, slowly stirring his tea. “It probably won't be easy,” Jacob admitted with a soft sigh, “But there's other kids from his class moving over there too, so he'll have some friends, I suppose. Even if he can be a bit distant towards them outside of school.”

Samantha nodded slowly, watching the man turn towards her, their eyes meeting. Was that how Evan was going to look when he was older? The girl pondered, offering Jacob another sly smile, standing a little taller and wishing that she at least had Sarah's budding bosom to push out at the man.

You're adorable,” Jacob chuckled softly, starting to turn to leave.

It's the rugby,” Samantha said quickly, the girl extending her leg and pulling up the hem of her skirt just enough to reveal most of her thigh, Jacob's eyes going wide for half a second before regaining control.

You'll be a real Kraken next year,” he chuckled, the man's eyes lingering for an extra second upon the pale curve of the twelve-year-old's thigh before making his way out of the kitchen, “Not just a Little one.”

Samantha smirked, chuckling softly to herself. The team name “Little Krakens” hardly struck fear into the hearts of their opponents. But then, maybe that wasn't really what Jacob was talking about, the girl pondered, watching the man as he walked back into the dining room.

Glancing down at herself, Samantha ran her hands across her chest. Was he maybe talking about her getting older? The girl pondered, glancing over at Victoria. Evan's mothers breasts weren't -that- big. Her mother's were certainly more of a handful than Evan's mother's were, so maybe Jacob didn't mind them on the smaller side?

Sighing heavily, Samantha went back to putting her breakfast together. She could flirt with not-uncle another time, she supposed with a quiet giggle. It was fun, though, even if nothing was likely to come of it. The boys' fathers did think of her as their niece, after all.

Sitting down to breakfast, Samantha smiled happily as Evan finally came down, the girl watching his interactions with his parents with amusement. Purple suited the boy well enough, she supposed, and something about how it made him seem more mature made Samantha smile.

Watching Evan and his parents as they talked, Samantha did her best to stay out of it, tossing in a few comments only when she couldn't resist. She wanted to support him, not liking the idea of not being in the same school as Evan herself, but knowing she had to let the boy stand on his own two feet...

*****

A short time later, the trio found Sarah and Jeremy crossing the park, the two hand in hand as they approached, Samantha smiling, happy to see them but also once more envious of them.

Looks like we finally made it,” Sarah commented with a grin, “One more year to go.”

Hey, enjoy it while you still can,” Zack laughed, shaking his head as the now now larger group continued on their way, “Next year we're back on the bottom rung again. But for now, we kinda own the place.”

That's a bit of a stretch, but I get it,” Sarah replied, shaking her head in amusement, “Just be sure to be nice to the younger kids. We have to set a good example, you know.”

Zack and Samantha exchanged glances, the boy giving her a smirk that made the girl roll her eyes. “Well, to be fair, I think it's just the older girls who need to look out for this perv,” Samantha said teasingly, Zack replying with a helpless shrug.

Well, just keep your hands to yourself, and you should be fine,” Sarah told Zack with a smirk, the girl adjusting her uniform jacket to make sure that her still tiny breasts weren't noticeable.

Hey, at least I can keep my clothes on,” Zack shot back with a grin, Samantha giving him a faux angry look as the others laughed.

Just don't pretend like you don't like it,” said Samantha teasingly, lowering her voice as other children started joining the procession.

Glancing about, Zack leaned close to the little redhead's ear. “If you start a trend with some of our classmates, I'd be totally up for it,” he said quietly, Samantha smirking a bit.

Does that include my team mates?” the girl inquired with a sly smirk, Zack waggling his eyebrows back at her.

Only if it includes Amanda,” he whispered back, Samantha letting out a laugh as the group reached the top of the hill, the boy quickly changing the subject, realising that the time had finally come.

Smiling sadly, Samantha's heart felt heavy as the boys said their goodbyes, the girl half-afraid she wouldn't be able to let Evan go when she finally got her chance to hug him.

Whispering her promise to him, the girl took a deep breath as she pulled away, wishing she could hold Evan's hands, but so many people were about. Samantha wanted everyone to know how she really felt about both of her boys, but at the same time, she knew they'd think it was weird. And it certainly wouldn't help if people thought she'd chosen one over the other.

When at last they all said their final goodbyes, Samantha glanced over her shoulder, watching Evan disappear into the crowd, the girl worrying about him a little despite the fact that Evan would more than likely be fine.

He's got this,” Zack said softly, brushing the backs of his fingers against the girl's as they headed up the path to their school.

You think it's actually all that different over there?” Jeremy inquired, making everyone glance back across the street.

Well, I can think of one thing that's different,” Samantha chuckled, the girl barely stopping in time, her arms flinging out to her sides to stop her friends as a bunch of younger children ran by, all of them laughing and shouting, barely noticing the older students in their path.

Smiling as he watched the group run across the grass, Zack gave a wave as he noticed that Anna was amongst the group, the girl flashing him a smile before getting distracted by her friends.

You know, I'm kinda gonna miss that next year,” he chuckled, giving Samantha a bit of a nudge, the girl shaking her head with amusement.

Perfectly good redhead at home,” she muttered, watching the group of little girls as they made their way into the school. It was hard to deny how adorable they were, their uniforms somehow making them all the more interesting, “But I guess I could ask the neighbours if they need any babysitting done this week.”

You two are crazy,” Sarah sighed heavily, the girl seemingly amused in spite of herself, “Just, try and keep your clothes on, okay?”

No promises,” Zack replied with a grin as they group headed towards the door.

Um, not to change the subject, but is that one of the new kids?” inquired Jeremy in cautiously polite tone, the others glancing over in the direction of the parking lot as a girl with long, straight black hair hopped out of the passenger side of a well-worn pickup truck.

Think she's in our grade?” Samantha inquired, the new girl seemingly a little on the tall side, her uniform skirt not quite reaching her knees as she spoke to the driver of the truck for a moment.

She looks like trouble, honestly,” Sarah noted suspiciously, watching as the newcomer turned about, lifting her chin and letting her long hair sweep behind her as she moved.

Dang,” Zack commented, noting the way the girl's finger nails had been painted black as she pulled a small cell phone from the pocket of her skirt, “I can't wait to get into trouble. Like, deep into trouble.”

Sarah frowned, the group watching the new girl for a moment as she smiled smugly, tapping out a few things on her touch screen. “Sure, but what kind of twelve-year-old gets to have a cellphone?”

A lucky one?” Zack replied with a helpless shrug, Sarah rolling her eyes at the comment.

Your camera's better anyway,” Samantha replied, giving him a reassuring smile, “But for now, just remember. We're perfectly normal children, who don't secretly do crazy things when no one's looking,” Samantha told him slyly, stealing another quick glance at the new girl.

Think we should talk to her?” Zack inquired teasingly, Samantha smiling back at him.

It'd be rude not to introduce ourselves,” Samantha agreed with a nod, “I mean, she's new. Probably doesn't have any friends yet, right? Plus, mum says we have to make more of those, right?”

Sarah sighed heavily, rubbing her eyes as Jeremy gave her hand a reassuring squeeze, the boy trying desperately not to laugh. “Just ah, promise me you'll keep your clothes on, okay?” the girl muttered half-jokingly.

Zack and Samantha exchanged glances, both of them smirking at one another. “No promises,” both children said in unison before nodding at one another and winding their way around the thinning crowd to greet the hopefully troublesome newcomer.

Glancing up as the two approached, the new girl raised an eyebrow before an amused smile made its way across her face. Watching them for a moment, she slid her phone back into her pocket and stood a little taller, Samantha wincing slightly as she realised the stranger was indeed a bit taller than herself.

Hey, you must be one of those new kids we heard about,” Samantha said brightly, giving her most friendly smile, taking note of glint of silver just under the collar of the girl's blouse.

News travels fast in a small town,” the new girl replied with a hint of amusement in her slow, casual tone, “I'm Lydia. You guys must be the welcome committee.”

Oh, we're very welcoming-!” Zack managed before Samantha swatted his arm, Lydia's dark green eyes casting between the two with amusement, the children noticing a hint of black eyeliner around them, barely skirting the edge of the dress code.

Something like that,” Samantha replied, quickly introducing everyone before feeling a small knot in her stomach, the girl almost introducing Evan, only to remember then that he wasn't there.

Lydia nodded slowly, her appraising gaze filled with a mysteriousness that was undeniably compelling, the girl nodding to each of them in turn. “Well, it's nice to know I won't be alone for my last year of primary,” she chuckled softly, glancing towards the school meaningfully as the group realised they needed to hurry along, “The rest of my family's older than me, so I'm the only one getting sent here, I'm afraid.”

We have a friend with a similar problem,” Zack sighed, wishing Evan were there, knowing he'd probably find Lydia just as hot as he did, “So, ah, where are you from?”

Lydia shrugged as they group headed into the building, following the other final year students. “Oh, here, there, everywhere,” she replied coolly with a slow, casual shrug, “My family's been doing a lot of travelling since forever. I'm really hoping we can put down some roots now that we've found this place.”

Your parents change jobs a lot?” Sarah inquired suspiciously, Lydia giving a small smile.

Oh, I guess that's one way of looking at it,” the girl replied thoughtfully, “You know, my mother was born here, but she left a while ago. I guess destiny drew her back to this place.”

The other children exchanged curious glances. “You think our parents might have known each other?” Samantha inquired, Lydia giving another non-committal shrug.

It's possible,” she replied in her slow, casual tone, something in the girl's eyes giving the impression that she knew more than she was letting on, “I guess we'll find out if they ever meet one another.”

Samantha glanced at Zack, the boy wearing an amused smile, his eyes glancing down at Lydia's legs as she walked ahead of him, not seeming to notice that there was something truly odd about her.

So, um, your parents let you have a phone, then?” Samantha inquired as casually as she could, “That's kinda unusual around here.”

Lydia paused, reaching a group of other students that were standing around, waiting to be let in to their first class. “My mother thought it would be a good idea, so she bought me one,” Lydia replied with a bemused smile, the girl turning about quickly, her long hair trailing around her artfully behind her, “I don't know what my father would think, though. Sadly, I never met him.”

Samantha frowned, feeling a bit bad for the rather strange girl. “That sounds... awful,” she blurted out, Lydia chuckling softly and giving a shrug.

Oh, I have a lot of close relatives, it's okay,” she replied, glancing at the classroom door, “Anyway, do you have maths first? Or do you need to be somewhere else? It's getting about that time, you know.”

Samantha winced, the girl had a point. Glancing at her friends, Jeremy gave a nervous look, the boy giving Sarah's hand a firm squeeze. “I do,” he said softly, “Wish me luck, okay?”

Oh, you'll be fine,” Sarah chuckled, giving him a hug and not noticing as Zack motioned with his eyes towards Lydia, his expression encouraging the boy to get to know her better.

Yeah, we'd better get going, actually,” Samantha agreed, glancing at the hallway clock, “Maybe we can meet up for lunch or something? See what we've got in common and stuff.”

Lydia smiled, the girl seemingly pleased by the idea. “I'd like that,” she confessed, “Maybe I'll show you some of the videos on my V-Star channel, might be your thing.”

Samantha's eyes widened, the girl feeling a sudden surge of excitement. “Hey, I've got one of those too!” she laughed, remembering to move as Sarah started pulling her away, the girl waving goodbye, “We'll talk about it then!”

Come on you, we've got our first team meeting during second period, I'm not letting you get in trouble for being late to your first class,” Sarah teased with a laugh, Samantha grinning, her mind going in a dozen places at once as she obediently followed her friend down the hall...

*****

As always, the first day of classes were fairly laid back, with the professors going over the outline for the upcoming year, setting forth expectations and giving thinly veiled stern warnings to students who'd barely passed the year before.

Over all, Samantha found it hard to pay much attention, instead finding herself whispering to Sarah occasionally and teasing a few of the boys who she noticed stealing glances at her by making sure her skirt was always kept well above her knees when she was seated. It was a fun little game, and most of them seemed too embarrassed to say anything about it, so the girl hardly saw the harm in it.

As the first period let out, Samantha found her excitement rising. A couple of the girls from the previous year had left the rugby team, and new ones were joining, so it was nice to not feel as much like the new girl on the team. Flashing Sarah a grin, Samantha met her at the door as they all filed out into the hall.

You ready for this?” the redhead inquired teasingly, Sarah grinning as well and nodding enthusiastically.

You think we'll get to play against a few more other schools this year?” she inquired, “I heard one of the smaller towns down a ways finally got a team together. Seems like we made the right choice when we signed up for this.”

That'd be cool,” Samantha agreed, the two dropping their books off at their lockers and grabbing out their gym clothes, “Maybe we can actually get to visit another town one of these days. I mean, sure, we've got a better field than some of the smaller towns, but still, it'd be nice to travel a bit.”

Sarah nodded in agreement, her eyes going wide at the idea. “Even it's just for the day, that'd be pretty cool. My parents never wanna leave town,” she sighed sadly, “I sometimes hate being stuck here all the time.”

Hey, when we're older we'll go explore the Capital together,” Samantha promised teasingly with a grin, Sarah laughing at the idea, but genuinely liking it, even such a thing was a long way off, if it happened at all.

Closing her locker Samantha turned around and let out a soft gasp. A taller blond girl standing in front of her with a bemused smile, her arms folded across her chest, already wearing her rugby uniform.

A-Amanda!” Samantha stammered, her eyes going wide as she noticed how much taller the girl had gotten over the summer, “What the heck are they feeding you on your parent's farm!”

Fresh air and sunshine!” the blond girl laughed with a teasing grin, Samantha gasping softly as Amanda's arms fell away, revealing small, but undeniable rises upon her chest, “Better than spending all summer playing video games!”

Samantha rolled her eyes, smiling with amusement. “Oh please, I've had my hands full keeping two rowdy boys in their place all summer,” she replied challengingly, “I could probably take on the whole team by myself at this point!”

Careful, she's learned a few dirty tricks over the summer,” Sarah added slyly glancing askance at Samantha and nudging her playfully with an elbow, the girl taking a deep breath and blushing a little.

So anyway!” Samantha said quickly, trying not to laugh at the sudden thought of simply not putting on her uniform before running out on to the field, “I heard we have some new teammates this year?”

Amanda's expression became more serious, the taller girl nodding as the three made their way to the girls locker room. “Yeah, ah, Rebecca and Holly,” she replied, “Should be interesting given that they're twins.”

Samantha grinned, glancing at Sarah who rolled her eyes. “Don't tell Zack,” Sarah whispered half-seriously, making the redhead giggle quietly.

This is going to be an interesting year, I can just feel it,” Sarah muttered with a sigh, rolling her eyes, making Samantha giggle.

Well, for now, we'd better get going,” Amanda chuckled, the girls nodding as they grabbed up their things and headed off, “I'm kinda itching to get back on the field.”

I'm curious to see what the new girls've got, honestly,” Sarah admitted, Samantha nodding in agreement the three of them eager to see how things would play out...

*****

Entering the locker room, Samantha couldn't help but smile as she saw the familiar faces of Clara and Amy, the two chatting happily, barely having started changing as she arrived.

Amy hadn't changed much, the deceptively small blond girl with pale blue eyes, her hair tied back to keep it out of the way had always secretly been a bundle of energy, even if she was a bit quiet at times.

It also made Samantha feel a bit better that Amy hadn't really grown much over the summer, still standing a little shorter than the redhead with no visible signs that she'd started getting chesty yet.

Clara was a little taller, but not overly, with vibrant auburn hair that hung to just over her shoulders and hazel green eyes. She was also pleasantly athletic, but less slender than Sarah, with her hips already being a bit wider than the other girls.

Hey, you found them!” laughed Clara, Amanda flashing her a grin.

Yeah, they thought they could escape, but I rounded 'em up pretty easily,” Amanda replied with a shrug, glancing around the locker room, “So, any sign of the new girls?”

Amy shook her head. “Coach said she'd bring them by in a few minutes, doesn't want them to get overwhelmed or whatever,” she answered in her somewhat mousy voice, “They'll be along eventually.”

Well, it's the first day, I'm not too worried,” Samantha replied with a shrug, the girl trying to hide her smile as she started sliding off her tie.

'That'll be the next thing, won't it?' the redhead mused, suddenly reminded of what would happen if she ever reached the next subscriber goal. Not that it'd be a big deal. Maybe some people would find it a weirdly interesting, but it seemed likely that most people would just laugh.

Oh, I really liked the video you made about your relatives' mansion,” said Clara, Samantha smiling back as she glanced up in time to see the other girl slipping out of her blouse, her chest still flat as her own, the sight of her team mate's seemingly hard nipples causing a mild tingling of need within the girl, though.

It was quite the vacation,” Samantha admitted, hanging up her jacket and before unzipping her skirt and letting it fall to the floor around her, “But the rest of the summer did have its moments.”

Exchanging glances with Sarah, the other girl let out a soft snort of laughter, turning around before slipping off her blouse, Samantha feeling both amused and disappointed that she couldn't steal another look at her friend's budding breasts.

Clara nodded, her eyes going wide for a second before turning around as Samantha casually slipped off her blouse, not seeing the look the redhead gave her as she bent forward a little to push her panties downwards, giving a rather pleasing view of her bottom.

'That was new,' Samantha pondered inwardly, glancing askance at Amy, the small girl seemingly oblivious to anything odd going on, or the way that the redhead's gaze lingered on her small, fit form for a moment longer than it should have.

Watching Clara pick up her dark green shorts, the girl struggling a little to get into them, Samantha smiled to herself. This was definitely one of the benefits to playing girls rugby, she had to admit.

So yeah, sometimes tourists go out that way, and my family arranges tours from time to time,” Samantha continued, waiting for Clara to glance over her shoulder before pushing her panties down to her knees with one quick motion.

The other girl's eyes widened, letting out a yelp as she nearly lost her balance, Samantha trying not to laugh as Amy turned to catch her, the two nearly falling over before sitting down safely on the bench.

Hey no hurting yourself before the season even beings,” Amanda chided only half seriously.

Yeah,” Samantha added with a sigh, shaking her head, hands on her hips with a hint of a sly smile as she met Clara's gaze, “you really should be more careful, kiddo.”

Who you calling kiddo?” Sarah snorted with laughter, shaking her head before sliding on her top, giving Samantha a tantalizing glimpse of her small, perky breasts before the words “Little Krakens” blocked her view of them.

Samantha shrugged, the girl laughing quietly as she stepped out of her panties while stretching her arms over her head, amused by the way Clara's cheeks flushed, her teammate swallowing hard.

Hey, I'm two months older than both of them, I'm allowed!” the redhead laughed, Sarah sighing with melodramatic amusement, all the girls turning to look as the door swung open once more.

Smirking to herself as the other girls scrambled a bit to cover themselves, Samantha simply turned about, the girl lifting her chin proudly, feeling confident despite being entirely naked. The hard part, though, was hiding her bemusement that her bottom was well within view of Amanda's gaze.

Sorry, but are we interrupting something?” chuckled the woman who entered the room, smiling with amusement as a pair of nearly identical girls peered out shyly from either side of her, “Should we come back later?”

Oh, just the usual shenanigans, Coach,” sighed Amanda, rolling her eyes and shrugging helplessly despite her amusement, “So ah, these are the new girls, then?”

The woman smiled, reaching back to usher the pair of dark haired twins forward, the two girls swallowing hard and giving a pair of small, nervous waves that were undeniably adorable.

You got it,” she chuckled, glancing at each of the twins in turn, “Girls, meet your new team mates. Rebecca and Holly. Or is it Holly and Rebecca?”

You were right the first time,” Holly replied, both girls giving Samantha a slightly confused look.

Oh, sorry, don't mind her,” Sarah laughed as she straightened out her rugby uniform and nodded towards the redhead, making everyone else laugh, “She's always naked.”

Just keep it to the locker room and the shower, okay?” the coach teased, giving Samantha a meaningful look, the girl grinning sheepishly before finally moving to get dressed again.

I can't make any promises,” the girl replied, glancing over her shoulder and flashing the woman a grin, her coach trying not to laugh, but otherwise holding her tongue on the subject.

Well anyway, get changed up and we'll head out,” the coach chuckled, her dark brown eyes full of mirth, “The weather's great, and there's no sense not taking advantage of it!”

Samantha glanced askance at Sarah, giving her a smirk that made her friend roll her eyes and try not to laugh. “You're having way too much fun,” Sarah whispered as the team took the back door out onto the field.

As always,” Samantha giggled with a grin...

*****

The first practice of the year was as expected, with the girls' coach just making sure no one had lost their touch over the break as well as outlining the plan going forward.

As the coach focused more on getting the twins up to speed, Samantha and the others ran a few drills, tossing the ball about and chasing each other up and down the field. It was indeed a nice day, and Samantha was happy to have the opportunity to be outside for part of it, even if it was at school.

Glancing at the twins, the girl smiled. They were a bit on the quiet side, but they seemed to be taking things seriously enough, listening intently to the coach as she ran them through the basics. Not that “sevens” wasn't pretty much easy mode for rugby, Samantha thought with a shrug. Still, it was fun, even if she didn't quite take it as seriously as Sarah seemed to.

Just then, the ball flew her way, Samantha catching it more on instinct than anything else, the girl's eyes widening as she heard Amanda's laughter. “Run ya silly bint!” the tall girl laughed, the redhead doing a double-take as she noticed Sarah baring down on her.

Grinning, Samantha considered just letting herself get tackled, but her competitiveness overrode her desire for an excuse to give her friend a bit of a feel and the girl bolted in the opposite direction.

Go, Sam, go!” Clara laughed somewhere behind her, Sarah's expression serious as Samantha grinned, running towards the far end of the field, the girl noticing Amanda to her right some distance way, the girl easily keeping pace.

She always was the fast one,” Samantha mused, loving the thrill of the chase, her adrenaline surging as she could hear Sarah's heavy, but steady breaths behind her.

The girl had great breath control, with endurance to match, that was for sure, but Samantha knew she was faster. Grinning, the girl lowered her head, glancing over at Amanda, the two exchanging slight nods the tall blond pulled ahead.

There was a reason Amanda was effectively their team captain. Her longer legs definitely gave her advantages, and she was faster than both of them, even if Amanda couldn't sprint indefinitely.

Hearing Sarah's breathing getting louder, Samantha looked up at the goal line. She might be able to make it, but she was going all out as it was, and Amanda was closer, just further away from her.

Incoming!” Samantha yelled, throwing the ball towards Amanda with all her might, the girl letting out a laughing yelp as she felt Sarah tackle her from behind.

The two rolling in the grass for a moment, the girls a tangle of limbs, Samantha barely had the presence of mind to “accidentality” give Sarah's bottom a squeeze before they both looked up to watch Amanda.

Grinning, the tall girl ran forward, confident that she was going to reach the goal unimpeded, only to suddenly be blind-sided by Amy. The girl was small, but she was quick and smart, diving forward and gabbing hold of Amanda's long, athletic legs.

Hey!” Amanda shouted, half amused and half angry as she fell forward, squirming and kicking her legs, suddenly feeling Amy's hand grab the back of her shorts in a desperate ploy to keep the bigger girl from getting up.

I got you!” Clara suddenly called out, both girls glancing up as Amy's hand pulled too hard and Amanda's shorts came straight off over her bottom.

Her eyes going wide, Clara stared hard for half a second at the sight as Amanda let out a yelp and struggled to pull them back with one hand. Quickly snapping out of it, however, Clara snatched the ball from Amanda's grasp and started running in the opposite direction.

Samantha and Sarah looked at one another and starting laughing, both of them quickly untangling themselves before getting to their feet and giving chase. “Who's side is she on again?” Sarah asked, both girls panting as they sprinted.

Who cares!?” Samantha laughed, flashing her coach a grin as she passed, the woman looking amused, deciding it best to let the girls blow off some steam.

Clara, meanwhile grinned, thinking she was home free until a determined looking girl suddenly appeared in her path. “Looks like it's time to release the Kraken!” the twin called out challengingly, Clara grinning back at the smaller girl.

Don't get too cocky!” Clara laughed, waiting until she was almost upon the twin before feinting left and moving right, Clara spinning herself completely around to avoid her before surging forward.

Glancing over her shoulder, the girl caught second's glimpse of the twin smirking back at her, not yet giving chase before realising someone else was almost upon her.

I'm still here!” the other twin exclaimed with determination, Clara's eyes going wide as she realised she was too close to manoeuvrer properly. Letting out a gasp, adrenaline made time seem to slow a little as the twin dropped down, seemingly about to tackle the girl.

Bracing herself, Clara tried to bring her arms up to keep the ball away, only to have the other girl surprise her by anticipating the motion, her hand moving out and grabbing the ball so fast, Clara barely having time to notice.

Leaning to one side, the twin tossed the ball passed Clara, her sister catching it as she ran by before grinning at the confused girl. “Try and stay with the tour!” the twin with the ball teased, laughing as she ran back in the other direction.

Glancing at one another, Samantha grinned at Sarah. “Okay, they're hired!” she laughed, rolling off her friend and hopping to her feet before offering a hand.

That trick won't work more than once,” Sarah cautioned with a smirk, Samantha giving a shrug.

Doesn't have to!” Amanda called out, getting to her feet with a suddenly confused expression, the taller girl looking down at Amy, the little blond girl laughing for some reason.

Glancing at the approaching twins, the taller girl looked down, only then noticing that Amy was still holding onto her shorts, which were now down around her ankles.

Seriously?!” Amanda exclaimed, throwing her arms in the air and looking in her coach's direction, the woman letting out a laugh before trying to look serious.

What did I tell you girls about being naked?” she demanded, trying her best to keep the humour from her tone.

We never actually promised anything last I checked,” Samantha replied with a helpless shrug, glancing at the passing twin, trying figure out which one she was.

Hey! Stay focused!” Sarah exclaimed exasperatedly, almost tripping over Samantha as she gave chase, followed by Amanda who still hadn't retrieved her shorts.

Can we use that as a distraction tactic?” Samantha inquired, grinning across the field at her coach as she also gave chase, the woman's eyes going wide.

N- N0!” she called back firmly, throwing her arms in the air helplessly before turning away and looking down the field, her tone suddenly becoming a bit panicked, “Amanda! Get your shorts back on! Now!”

Amanda, though was too distracted to listen as she chased after Amy, the girl flashing Sarah a grin before the two arched around and tried to flank the twin with the ball.

Smirking, the twin glanced at each girl in turn as they ran towards her, waiting for just the right moment to throw the ball into the air, arching it behind her. As the three girls collided, collapsing into a tangled pile, the other twin managed to catch up, grabbing the ball and skirting around the them.

You're not there yet!” Clara called out, sprinting as fast as she could, the twin nearing the goal line.

Watching the the approach, Samantha grinned to herself, waiting for just the right moment, her fingers untucking her shirt from her shorts. “Hey! Clara! Take a look at this!” the little redhead called out, catching her team mate's eye before yanking her shirt up as high as she could.

Clara's eyes went wide, the girl's cheeks flushing hotly, not keeping track of where she was going in the process. With a yelp, Clara tripped over one of the flailing limbs as her team mates tried to untangle themselves, the girl falling forward and joining the fray.

That's how we do it!” Samantha laughed as the twin with the ball ran over the goal line, the whole team laughing and cheering, everyone momentarily oblivious to what their coach was frantically shouting.

Samantha! Pull your shirt down! Now!” the woman exclaimed frantically, the girl turning to her coach with genuine confusion until she caught sight of the reason for her concern.

At the far end of the field were David and his three friends, the four boys casually sitting on the grass, watching the girls with amusement. Glaring angrily at them, Samantha shoved down her shirt back down before spinning herself around, doing her best to ignore the unwelcome audience.

Okay, okay, enough with the shenanigans for one day,” the team's coach told the girls as Amanda finally started putting her shorts back on, “The last thing the school needs are calls from parents.”

She's got a point,” Samantha muttered, Sarah nodding in agreement as she glared in her brother's direction, “But seriously, don't they have something else better to do?”

Probably have a free period,” Sarah muttered, “Anyway, let's try not to give them any more free shows, okay? Maybe they'll get bored and leave.”

Yeah, hopefully,” Samantha replied, giving the group a final glance, a quiet uncertainty keeping her a bit on edge as the girls grouped up to listen to what their coach had planned for the remainder of their time...

*****

Returning to the locker room, Samantha found herself pleased with how things had gone, despite David and his friends being there. They hadn't been overly disruptive, but it was annoying that they'd gotten a bit of a free show, she supposed.

Getting changed, Samantha glanced over at Clara, the girl trying not to look in anyone's direction for too long. Poor thing, Samantha mused, the girl leaning closer.

I don't mind if you watch,” the redhead whispered teasingly, her team mate blushing and swallowing hard.

S-sorry...” Clara stammered, keeping her voice down as the other girls talked and laughed, everyone rather pleased with the addition of the twins to their roster, “I... I'm still sorting things out.”

Samantha nodded, trying to think of the right thing to say, which was difficult given how many absolutely wrong things that came to mind. “If you need any help, give me a shout,” she giggled, grinning broadly, “Ya gotta help out your team mates, right?”

Clara laughed nervously, the girl nodding and swallowing hard again as Samantha casually stripped down, the redhead's comfortableness with being naked in front of others astounding her a little.

I'll try and remember that,” Clara said quietly, both girls glancing over as Amanda laughed loudly at something one of the twins had said, the two of them staring for a moment at the tall girl's naked chest.

This is gonna be an interesting year,” Samantha murmured, Clara's eyes going wide as she nodded in agreement.

Changing quickly, Samantha then stepped over to Sarah, the girl taking her time to redress, her blouse hanging open, her skirt nowhere to be seen. Resisting the urge to say anything inappropriate, Samantha tapped her on the shoulder.

I'm gonna go find Zack and head to lunch, I'll tell Jeremy you're busy,” she teased, Sarah tensing a bit as she realised how distracted she was.

Oh, right, sorry!” Sarah stammered, glancing about for the rest of her clothes, “Um, I'll be along eventually!”

Samantha nodded, giving a wave to the rest of her team, taking a moment to get a better look at the twins before she left. There were small differences between them, but it'd take a little while to tell them apart from a glance, she supposed.

Stepping into the hall, Samantha couldn't help but smile as she found Zack waiting for her, the girl resisting the urge to hug him given how crowded the hall was.

Flashing her a grin, Zack glanced over Samantha's shoulder as the door closed. “I heard you got some new girls on the team,” the boy commented teasingly as they two headed for the cafeteria, Samantha smirking and playfully elbowing him in response.

More of those transfer students we keep hearing about,” she chuckled, giving him a sly look, “They're not blonds, but they are twins.”

Zack rolled his eyes with a bemused smirk. “I'm not -that- picky,” he muttered, the two exchanging knowing glances.

Perfectly good redhead at home,” Samantha teased, the brushing the back of her hand against his.

Two even,” Zack replied, waggling his eyebrows teasingly, Samantha letting out a laugh, “And even more on Halloween!”

Oh, good luck with that!” the girl laughed with amusement, glancing about the crowded cafeteria, catching sight of Lydia sitting alone at one of the long tables, “Anyway, it seems we have trouble.”

Oh?” Zack inquired in a more serious tone, the boy standing a little taller and taking half a step forward before relaxing and letting out a laugh, “Oh. I see. Think we should go say hi?”

It'd be rude not to,” Samantha replied slyly, eyeing the dark haired girl curiously as she looked at something on her phone, “Besides, we should really find out if Sarah's right about her being trouble.”

For science, then?” Zack inquired teasingly, Samantha finding it hard not to smile as she nodded, leading the way to the table.

For science,” she agreed in a hushed tone before taking a deep breath and trying to emulate her mother.

As the two sat down in front of her, Lydia the girl glanced up, favouring them with a smile. “Well hey there, welcoming comity,” she said with a hint of amusement, “Back for more I see.”

Well, we didn't want to be caught shirking our welcoming responsibilities,” Samantha chuckled, glancing surreptitiously at the phone, catching a glimpse of the V-Star logo, “Plus, we can't have poor Jeremy doing all the hard work of getting to know the new girl.”

Lydia smiled, nodding with a hint of mischief in her eyes. “Well, I did promise to show off my channel a little to you,” she said thoughtfully, tapping her phone a couple of times before sliding it across the table so the two could see, “It's mostly just me being silly, dressing up and dancing and such, but some people seem to like it.”

Leaning closer to the screen, Samantha glanced up at Lydia through her bangs, the redhead reaching out to hesitantly click on a random video. “That's adorable,” Samantha giggled, seeing a somewhat younger Lydia dressed up as Nanoah, her hair a chestnut brown with cat ears sticking out of it, the girl dancing somewhat clumsily and singing along to the Blade Devil opening theme.

Crazy so,” Zack agreed with a grin, the tattered outfit the girl was wearing slipping in places now and then, giving rather pleasing glimpses of her small body beneath it.

Yeah, I was inspired by Luna Gray's work, but I really didn't have the boobs to pull of a proper Ashyara,” Lydia replied thoughtfully, the girl glancing down and pressing a hand to her chest, “Still don't, sadly.”

Samantha shrugged. “I'll happen. Probably before you know it,” she chuckled, a hint of nervousness in her tone. What if it didn't? The boys didn't seem to mind that much now, but they were definitely starting to notice other girls. The last thing Samantha needed was for them to loose interest, after all.

Lydia nodded, chuckling softly. “I'm not worried,” she replied, reaching over to find a more recent video, “my mother's are a decent size, so genetics is probably on my side.”

So, ah, you're a fan of Luna Gray as well?” Samantha inquired quickly changing the subject and smiling as a video of Lydia showing her dressed as a rather sinister looking magical girl she didn't recognise appeared on the little screen.

Yeah, totally. She's kind of amazing, and really talented,” Lydia replied with a soft chuckle, a sly smile crossing her face as she leaned in a bit closer, lowering her voice, “Plus, she ah, does some really racy videos now and then too.”

Oh, we know!” Samantha laughed, Lydia flashing her a sly grin.

Okay, but did you know she actually tried out for a full on adult movie role once?” Lydia inquired, the other children's eyes widening as they stared back at her, “It's never been officially out in the mainstream, but there's a video of her and Drake Steel if you can find it. It's crazy hot!”

Drake Steel?” Samantha inquired, raising an eyebrow at the unfamiliar name, Lydia smirking and glancing askance to make sure no one else was listening.

He's a majorly famous star in 'the industry,'” the girl explained with an amused smile, “They say he once did twelve scenes in one day, but I'm sure that's just an exaggeration.”

Samantha glanced at Zack, the boy's expression making her laugh. “Wouldn't that like, hurt or something?” she inquired, Zack nodding quickly with wide eyes as Lydia grinned at him.

Ya can't believe everything you read on the internet, right?” the dark haired girl said rhetorically, glancing about before continuing, “Oh, I've also heard that he's responsible for getting like thirty actresses pregnant, most of them on set. Crazy, right?”

You sound like a big fan,” Samantha giggled, Lydia giving a shrug, smiling slyly back at her.

Well, he is very handsome, and doesn't take himself overly seriously,” Lydia replied, slipping back her phone to find the right picture, “Plus, I like how devoted he is to his craft. Kinda like Luna in a way.”

So, you mentioned those two um, did a scene once?” Samantha inquired a little nervously, “I mean, she's done... stuff with other people, right? So why's that video so secret?”

Lydia smirked, leaning forward as she pushed her phone across the table again. “Because apparently it got a bit too intense for her and the poor dear couldn't handle it,” she explained, the other two children glancing down at the image of a tall, muscular, grinning blond fellow who was naked from the waist up, ”She was exhausted, and she begged him to stop. But he wouldn't. He just kept going and going. Claimed he wouldn't stop until he got her preggo. All the while, the camera just kept rolling.”

Samantha swallowed hard, her heart racing, her cheeks flushing hard, a weird mix of dread and excitement filling her, the girl feeling oddly torn about how she felt about the story. “Um, did she like, press charges after?” Samantha inquired hesitantly.

Lydia chuckled softly, shaking her head slowly as she glanced about the room. “Naw,” the bemused girl replied, “she was cool with it after the fact. Just took her a bit to process what happened, ya know?”

Samantha nodded as she stared down at the picture. Drake was a handsome man, she had to admit, with short blond hair and piercing blue eyes, he was probably a little younger than her parents, the girl supposed. He also seemed fairly confident and there was amusement in his eyes, as though the man didn't take himself too seriously. A little like Zack, Samantha supposed.

So, ah, how many movies has this guy been in, anyway?” asked Zack, pulling Samantha from her reverie.

Oh, over a hundred,” Lydia replied, swiping right to move to another picture that showed Drake Steel standing in a tropical area, holding a drink in one hand and a beautiful woman in the other, both of them entirely naked, “He's definitely earned his top spot in the industry, that's for sure.”

Samantha took a deep breath as she stared for a moment at Drake's manhood. Even flaccid it looked a bit intimidating. Could something like that really fit? The girl wondered. No wonder Luna was so worn out she wanted to stop!

So um, do you know where to find a copy of that video?” the girl asked hesitantly, blushing as Zack grinned at her.

Lydia smiled teasingly, nodding slowly as she hid the image on her phone lest anyone else noticed it. “I can send you a link later,” she promised with a chuckle, “I'll also send you a link to my V-Star channel too.”

You got a members only only section as well?” Zack inquired, the boy letting out a laugh as Samantha nudged him teasingly.

Yeah, I've been thinking about that,” Lydia admitted, raising a dark eyebrow at Samantha, “Do you have one on your channel?”

Swallowing hard, the redhead glanced about nervously, blushing a bit. “Sorta...” Samantha muttered, the girl glancing towards the lunch line, “Anyway, we should probably get something to eat while we have the chance.”

An excellent point!” Zack agreed with a grin, the boy slapping his hands down on the table as he got to his feet.

We should also try a collab some time,” Lydia added, Samantha smiling at the thought, only to shrink down and blush again as the girl added, “On your members only section, I mean.”

Samantha cleared her throat, giving Zack a faux dirty look as the boy grinned at her. “We're gonna have to talk about this more later,” the redhead whispered, Lydia looking back at her knowingly as three got into line to buy their lunches...

*****

Entering the last class of the day, Samantha was surprised to find that the desks had been arranged in rows of three. Glancing back at Zack and Jeremy, the two boys gave her a helpless shrug, the trio walking to the back of the room and taking seats with the girl in the middle.

We're probably going to have to do some group projects this year,” said Jeremy a little nervously, as the room filled with other students, the boy pulling his heavy science text book from his backpack and dropping it on his desk, “I'm just glad I'm with friends for it. These things are bloody awful when you have to do them with people you barely know.”

Samantha giggled softly, glancing at Zack with a secret smile. “Yeah, 'group projects' are always so much more fun with friends,” she admitted, turning to Jeremy and slipping her hand onto his thigh under the desk, making the boy jump, his cheeks flushing hotly.

I um, don't think that's what the school had in mind...” Jeremy stammered, Samantha trying not to laugh as the professor came in and started setting up, giving the children a few more moments to settle in.

It's part of our extra-curricular activities,” the girl whispered back, slipping her hand away so she could actually get her books out.

Maybe we could start an after school club or something,” Zack added with a grin, Samantha giving him a mildly alarmed look before covering her mouth and trying not to laugh.

I don't think the 'after school sex club' would go over well with our teachers,” she muttered, unable to keep from grinning.

Um, actually...” Jeremy said quietly, leaning forward a bit to see both of them, his friends glancing at him with curious bemusement, “I overheard some girls talking earlier about something that happened earlier today.”

Samantha and Zack exchanged glances, their eyebrows raising before turning back to the boy. “Spill it,” the girl whispered, feeling a sudden surge of excitement given what had happened the last time the boy had caught wind of something interesting going on.

Swallowing hard, Jeremy glanced at the teacher nervously. “Apparently some kids were caught um... you know... outside over lunch,” he managed, his friends grinning as they leaned closer.

Anyone we know?” Zack whispered, Jeremy shaking his head and frowning thoughtfully.

Um, I didn't recognise the girl's name,” he admitted, suddenly looking even more nervous, nibbling his bottom lip as he glanced back at the two, “but apparently the boy was from the other school.”

Samantha let out a soft gasp, her heart racing, something about the situation sounding more and more interesting by the moment. “So, like an older guy?” she inquired hopefully, the girl pressing her thighs closer together.

Jeremy nodded. “Yeah, but there's um, more,” he added, swallowing hard, his expression becoming somewhat worried, “Apparently she didn't like it overly much. But um, he ran away real quick when he noticed someone had caught him.”

Samantha's eyes widened, a sudden sense of concern washing over her, the girl wanting to ask far too many questions than she had time for as the teacher finally decided to start the class for real.

It'd have to wait, she supposed, half-wondering if one of David's friends was involved. They were all hanging out watching the girls play rugby earlier, after all. Shuddering at the thought, Samantha pushed it aside for the moment and did her best to pay attention to the class. No sense worrying about it now, she supposed.

I guess we'll have to keep a closer eye on you then,” Zack whispered half teasingly, the boy's hand moving onto Samantha's knee before slowly sliding up her thigh.

Taking a slow, deep breath Samantha sat up a little taller, pretending to pay attention to the teacher as the boy's hand slipped under her skirt. “But who'll keep me safe from you?” she whispered back, glancing askance at the boy with a hint of a smirk.

Zack gave a thoughtful look, hoping no one would notice he was trying to take down notes with his left hand. “Jeremy, maybe?” he offered teasingly, Samantha rolling her eyes as the other boy leaned forward a bit, offering them both a worried expression.

Um, this really isn't the time,” he cautioned, the boy letting out a gasp as he felt Samantha's hand drop down onto his thigh again.

Shhh...” Samantha cautioned, glancing about at the other students, no one noticing as she slid her hand higher, the girl's fingers teasingly caressing the boy's manhood through his trousers, Jeremy blushing hard and glancing across at Zack for support, finding him seemingly amused.

M- miss Samantha this is a terrible idea...” Jeremy managed, his whisper barely audible, the teacher having thankfully turned around to write things on the chalkboard as the girl's fingers found his zipper and slowly pulled it downwards.

Sighing softly as Zack's fingers slipped under her panties from the side, gently but all too teasingly caressing her folds. “No talking in class, silly,” Samantha whispered back, her fingers slipping into Jeremy's trousers, the boy letting out a soft gasp.

Leaning over, Zack brushed his lips against Samantha's ear. “You're brat, you know that right?” the boy whispered, Samantha glancing over at him and raising an eyebrow, the girl giving him a challenging look as her other hand slipped down under the desks and reached over to him.

Says the guy who's trying to take notes with his left hand,” Samantha whispered back, the girl panting softly as the boy's fingers moved slowly up and down her moistening folds.

Taking a moment as not to draw too much attention, Zack glanced back at her. “You're not taking them at all,” he whispered back, Samantha smirking and rolling her eyes.

I'll copy yours later,” she muttered, giggling softly, hoping that her teacher didn't notice that her hands were clearly below her desk; both of them having found their way into both boys' trousers, her fingers secretly wrapped about the boys' shafts.

This is such a terrible idea...” Jeremy whispered, the boy trying to steady his breathing, his pen pressing overly hard against the paper of his note book, barely able to pay attention to what the teacher was saying about that year's project.

Samantha nodded, glancing about the room, the other students mostly paying attention to the lesson, but some did look rather bored, though, she supposed. “You're probably right,” the girl panted, giving him a teasing smile, “Think I should stop?”

Zack rolled his eyes, giving her a weak smile. “I don't think I'd ever forgive you,” he replied just a little too loudly, a couple of other children glancing the trio's way.

Blushing, Samantha kept still as her eyes met those of the boy ahead and to her left, the two staring at one another for a moment, his expression becoming a bit confused. Her heart pounding, the girl gave a nervous smile, Zack's fingers continuing to caress her, making it hard to keep still.

The boy shrugged and turned back to his work, Samantha exhaling slowly, the girl tensing and sitting a little taller in her seat as Zack's finger slid inside of her. The room was definitely starting to feel a bit warm, she thought, but Samantha didn't want to let go of the boys just yet, even if she was only awkwardly rubbing their wonderfully hard shafts.

Glancing over at him, Jeremy was covering his mouth with one hand, a mildly alarmed look in his eyes as he occasionally glanced up at the teacher, the boy frantically taking notes, his hand-writing coming out rather messy.

Trying not to laugh, Samantha leaned over to him, the girl making sure their teacher was otherwise distracted as she did so. “You can touch me too, if you want,” the redhead whispered, Jeremy's cheeks flushing hard, his eyes going wide.

Swallowing hard, Jeremy took a deep breath. “I... um, I don't think Sarah would like that too much,” he replied, the boy's voice shaking, the fingers wrapped around his manhood feeling soft and warm and nimble as it throbbed beneath them.

Then I'll lend her Zack later. Maybe next time you both come over I'll suck your thing again,” Samantha giggled teasingly, Jeremy letting out a muffled embarrassed whimper, the boy shrinking down in his seat a bit,

Is there a problem, Miss McAlester?” the teacher suddenly inquired, Samantha jumping in her seat, both boys gritting their teeth as she inadvertently yanked them both a bit hard.

Ah, no sir, just comparing notes,” the girl said quickly, giving the older man her best innocent smile.

Raising an eyebrow, the teacher pushed his glasses up his nose and stared at her for a moment. “You can save that for after class,” he told her sternly before going back to explaining the basics of cellular mitosis.

Might be best to finish this later,” Zack whispered, Samantha letting out a soft sigh, the desperate hungry tingling she felt wasn't going to take care of itself, but he did have a point. Even if the danger did make it all the more fun.

Sighing softly, Samantha reluctantly pulled her hands back, taking hold of Zack's wrist, the two children's eyes meeting. With a teasing smile, the girl brought the boy's hand up, sucking Zack's finger into her mouth for a moment, teasing him with the tip of her tongue as she tasted herself.

Bratty, brat, brat,” Zack chuckled teasingly, his cheeks flushed, his eyes full of mischief. She would definitely have to do something about that after class, Samantha decided. It was only fair. Besides, the girl wasn't sure she could make it all the way home without doing something she might regret.

Sighing softly, Samantha did her best to pay attention through the rest of the class, but it was hard to focus. The two boys that flanked her were terribly distracting. The girl knew she'd left them unsatisfied, and that certainly wasn't fair.

But then, she wasn't satisfied either. The quiet tingling hunger Samantha felt wasn't going anywhere. Certainly not with Zack beside her. It was difficult not to think about his likely still semi-hard manhood waiting for her within his trousers. How it would feel in her hand, gently throbbing, his skin soft despite how turgid it would become.

Samantha closed her eyes for a moment. She wanted to taste him again. She wanted Zack's shaft to fill her mouth, to caress him with her tongue, to feel the odd sense of well-being that came from simply giving herself to him.

Her body quivering, Samantha wished she could do it right then and there. Just get down on her knees and indulge the hunger she felt, to worship the boy's shaft with her mouth and let him unleash his seed inside of her. It would be so hot and thick and gooey, filling her mouth and her senses, a reminder of some deep primal connection between them before she eagerly swallowed it down...

Giving her head a shake, Samantha blushed, her heart pounding, her panties feeling uncomfortably wet against her skin. Taking several deep breaths, the girl tried to go back to focusing on what the teacher was saying, but kept finding herself glancing at the clock, willing the hands to move just a little faster.

They'd have to hurry, Samantha knew. Evan would be waiting for them after school, and it wouldn't be fair to make him wait too long. But they could do something, couldn't they? Maybe if the two of them stayed after class, just for a few minutes. With how she felt, it wouldn't take that long, would it?

Glancing at Jeremy, Samantha smiled. There were two boys here. That opened up some possibilities. And everyone would be so focused on going home that no one would notice if the three of them lagged behind, right? Also, it was hardly fair of her to have teased the poor boy so. And it wasn't likely that he and Sarah were going to wind up doing anything before they left school that day.


Taking a deep breath, Samantha tried to put the thoughts aside as best she could, the girl occasionally glancing askance at Zack as his hand affectionately travelled up her thigh now and then. Skirts do have their benefits, Samantha chuckled inwardly, somehow managing to keep from being too distracted even when she felt Zack's finger trace the words “I love you” in cursive script across her skin.

The end of day bell finally going off, Samantha exhaled loudly, leaning back in her seat, the other students immediately bursting into various separate conversations even as the teacher tried to give a bit of last minute information.

Reaching out to either side, Samantha grasped the boys' thighs, glancing at each of them in turn. “Stay put,” she said in a far more serious of a tone that she'd intended, Zack leaning back his chair, hands behind his head with a grin as Jeremy's eyes widened, the boy swallowing hard.

Watching as people left, Samantha found herself desperately trying to will them to move faster, their teacher giving her a curious look as he collected his things. Looking up at him from her still open books, Samantha smiled innocently, nudging Jeremy under the desk, the boy quickly acting like he was trying to find something in his text book.

Not in a hurry to get home?” the teacher inquired, stepping closer, the man raising a curious eyebrow as Samantha desperately wished he'd just go away.

Oh, ah, we just live down the street,” the girl replied with a shrug, “So we all just wanted to make sure we were in agreement about which of the project options we're going with this year.”

Nodding, the man glanced at Zack, the boy giving him a mischievous smile. “And which one have you settled on, Mr. Dietrich?” the teacher inquired, Samantha tensing, even as Zack sighed heavily, bringing his hands down as casually as he could.

We're going to take the botanical option with this one, professor,” the boy announced boldly with a wide grin, Samantha wincing a bit as she realised she hadn't been paying enough attention to know fully what he was talking about, “My mum's all about that sorta thing, so I figure we can get some extra help with that. Plus, we have a friend next door who's an absolute genius in regards to cellular biology.”

The teacher nodded. “Sounds good,” he replied with a pleasant smile before turning to leave, “Best of luck to you three.”

Samantha exhaled loudly as the man walked away, half-wondering what Zack had just gotten them in to, but trusting that he'd chosen a fairly straightforward option.

Standing up as the last student left, Samantha scurried over to the door and closed it quickly, wishing it had a lock on it. Turning back to the boys, she fixed them with a hungry look that made Zack grin and Jeremy to look a little afraid.

Push your chairs back, I need some room,” the girl instructed them, the two boys quickly obeying. There wasn't too much time, after all. Coming around the desks, Samantha dropped down onto her knees, the girl wasting no time in undoing the boys' trousers.

Have I ah, mentioned that this is a terrible idea yet?” Jeremy inquired nervously, glancing at the door that could come flying open at any moment.

Then stop talking and focus,” Samantha said slyly, the girl pleased to find that the boy's fearful reaction had made him semi-hard, “We don't have much time, after all. We've gotta go meet the others in a few minutes.”

She's not wrong,” Zack chuckled, Samantha giving him a sly smile as the boy ran his hand through her hair affectionately, the girl wasting little time as she pulled both boys' shafts out and started eagerly stroking them.

This is crazy... Madness even...” Jeremy managed, the boy taking a deep breath, his heart pounding as he watched Samantha hungrily suck Zack's shaft into her mouth.

Best girlfriend ever,” Zack chuckled, Samantha doing her best to smile as her head bobbed, suckling hard for a moment before pulling away with a slick, wet sound.

Like anyone else could handle you,” the girl replied smugly, giggling as she moved over to Jeremy, the boy exhaling loudly at the sensation of her suckling lips upon his manhood.

Closing her eyes, Samantha moaned hungrily, giggling softly at the way Jeremy squirmed, wishing she could take her time, but knowing it wasn't an option. Pressing her tongue against the underside of the boy's shaft, Samantha bobbed her head quickly, her fingers caressing Jeremy's balls, the girl sucking as hard as she could for a few seconds before pulling away again.

Don't worry so much,” Samantha panted, grinning up at the nervous boy, “Consider this practice for Sarah. You want to show her how much of a man you can be, right?”

Jeremy smiled nervously, the boy nodding slowly as Samantha moved back to Zack, the girl dragging her tongue up along the length of his shaft, before sucking him back into her mouth.

You know, seeing as we're on the clock here, maybe we should take this to the next level,” Zack mused, the boy's breath quickening as Samantha glanced up at him, the girl raising a curious eyebrow.

Grinning, Zack scooped up Samantha's braids, the redhead letting out a muffled yelp as he gave them a bit of a tug. Pulling her mouth free, the girl gave him a confused look, panting softly as Zack got to his feet.

Focus on Jeremy,” Zack chuckled softly, the boy getting up and walking around behind the girl, Samantha's emerald eyes going wide as Zack took hold of the hem of her skirt.

You can't be serious!” Samantha laughed, her body trembling with excitement as she felt him rub the head of his shaft against her folds through her panties.

Zack smirked, his fingers suddenly looping around the thin layer of damp cloth in his way, pulling it quickly aside before rubbing the head of his shaft between the girl's folds properly.

Is this serious enough for you?” he asked, Samantha letting out a whimpering moan, her eyes crossing.

Um... yes?” Samantha panted, giggling nervously as she turned back to Jeremy, the girl swallowing hard before taking the boy's shaft in her mouth again.

Closing her eyes, Samantha's body trembled, the girl hoping she was wet enough, wanting Zack inside of her despite her teasing. There wasn't much time, and it wasn't as though the door was locked. If someone came in, the three of them would be beyond in trouble... that or whoever caught them would want a turn...

Samantha giggled at the thought, moaning hungrily as she felt Zack's hands grip her bottom tightly, the boy pushing himself forward, the head of his shaft gently parting her folds and letting out a soft exclamation at the feeling of the girl's velvety moist inner walls.

Exhaling loudly, Zack paused for a moment, the boy panting softly. “I'll never get tired of this,” he breathed, pulling back his hips and pushing forward, his shaft penetrating further, Samantha letting out a whimper as she felt the head of Jeremy's shaft press against the back of her throat.

Whimpering softly, Samantha lifted her bottom higher, adjusting her angle and letting Zack slide himself further, the girl letting out a deep, happy sigh as she felt the warmth of his skin against her bottom, his shaft twitching a bit inside of her.

Relaxing a little, Samantha opened her throat, taking the end of Jeremy's shaft into it, the boy letting out a startled gasp, grabbing her shoulders tightly, his body shaking.

Trying not to laugh, Samantha held her breath giving him several hard sucks as Zack's hips started to move, the boy wasting little time, her wetness allowing the boy to move with relative ease despite his girth.

It was a wonderful sensation, Samantha had to admit, having boys at both ends. She only wished it was Evan in her mouth, but certainly liked Jeremy well enough, even if Sarah probably wouldn't approve of what they were doing. She really needs to lighten up, Samantha mused, cupping Jeremy's balls, gently caressing and squeezing them, loving how hot and heavy they felt in her hand.

He'll probably cum a lot, Samantha thought to herself, sighing happily as she felt Zack pick up his pace, the boy panting heavily. He was grabbing her bottom more tightly now, and Samantha found her hips moving of their own accord, his shaft pushing all the way to the end with every thrust, filling the girl with his wonderfully hard shaft.

She'd never get tired of this either, Samantha knew, the girl whimpering and moaning as she felt both boys throbbing inside of her, the earlier teasing definitely having gotten to them. All the better, she supposed, the girl's tongue caressing Jeremy's shaft as her inner muscles squeezed tighter against Zack's.

Squeezing her eyes tightly closed, Samantha felt her excitement rising, it wouldn't take her long now, especially given the circumstances. The girl could still hear the voices of other students just outside the door. It was pretty unlikely anyone could come in to clean or anything until they'd finished, but the danger was, as always, intoxicating.

Her whimpering moans becoming more desperate, the girl let out a muffled yelp as she felt Zack's hand slap hard across her bottom, sending a jolt of sensation through Samantha that pushed her over the edge.

No longer caring if anyone outside heard any weird noises, Samantha let out a muffled cry, the shaft in her mouth suddenly releasing, filling the girl with a heavy load of thick, hot goo.

Samantha didn't stop, however, the girl moving her hand to stroke Jeremy's shaft, grunting and groaning as she milked out every bit she could, swallowing a little of it at a time, savouring the sensation, caressing his shaft with her gooey tongue.

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!” Jeremy muttered, his head dropping back, eyes tightly closed, the sensation almost overwhelming, the girl refusing to let him go even as he became a bit overstimulated.

Looking up at the boy, Samantha smiled a little, finally swallowing his thick load down as she heard Zack's strained moan, the boy's thrusts becoming fast and shallow. Panting heavily, the girl pulled her head back, Jeremy's shaft slipping wetly from between her lips a heartbeat before the girl glanced over her shoulder up at Zack.

Opening his eyes, the boy smiled as best he could, gritting his teeth, his thrusts fast and shallow. “D- Do it-!” Samantha managed, Zack nodding a bit as he grunted, letting out a long groan, the boy suddenly leaning forward.

Samantha's eyes going wide, she could feel Zack cumming inside of her, the boy gritting his teeth, trying to keep his voice down, the noises from outside the classroom dying down. Her mind still swimming with euphoria, Samantha almost laughed a little as the boy pushing himself as deep into her as he could with each thrust, shooting several thick globs of sperm into her each time.

Even as his orgasm left him gasping for breath, Zack kept going for a few moments longer, the boy's body shaking hard, instinctively still trying to push his seed as deep into the girl.

Yeah, that's better...” Samantha giggled, feeling the boy slowly sliding himself out, exhaling loudly as the girl turned herself about, grinning up at him and taking hold of his shaft. Giving it a firm squeeze, Samantha sighed happily, enjoying the warmth she felt inside of her despite how sticky her panties now felt pressed against her sensitive folds.

I dunno if Evan'd have the words to tell you how much I love you right now,” Zack chuckled, Samantha smirking teasingly up at him as she took the end of his shaft into her mouth before pushing out the rest of his sperm.

We should really hurry, though,” Jeremy added, glancing nervously as he did up his trousers, his eyes focused on the door, “They'll be coming to clean up soon.”

Taking a moment to consider the texture and flavour of Zack's cum before swallowing it down, Samantha made sure the boy's shaft was properly cleaned up before pulling her mouth away.

Okay, okay,” the redhead chuckled, suddenly remembering that Evan was waiting for them, the girl smiling happily at the thought, hoping his day hadn't been that bad.

Um, one sec,” said Zack as the girl stood and collected her belongings, giving him a curiously look, the boy pulling his camera out of his backpack.

Raising a curious eyebrow Samantha giggled with nervous amusement as Zack knelt down, the boy lifting her uniform skirt and taking careful aim with his camera. Taking a quick picture, the boy stood up quickly and shouldered his backpack.

Okay! Let's go!” he laughed, Samantha grabbing his camera with both hands as Zack tried to leave.

Perv!” the girl teased with amusement as she took a moment to look at the picture on the phone. It was a close up of her inner thigh, a short trickle of white goo oozing its way downwards from her panties.

Kissing Zack on the cheek, Samantha considered cleaning it up, the girl already starting to feel it cooling on her leg, but decided to leave it for now. Something about having it stay there, hidden beneath her skirt where no one could see the evidence make her body tingle pleasantly.

I should put this on a calendar or something,” Zack chuckled, Samantha giving him a playful nudge with her elbow, the three children slipping out in the hall without anyone paying them much attention.

Think we could find a way to get away doing with that during class?” Zack teased as they quickly reached the front doors, a fair number of other students milling about, talking to friends and waiting for their rides home.

Samantha took a deep breath, the idea was certainly exciting, her body reacting as the girl imagined all of her classmates and even the teacher staring at her and Zack in shocked awe, the little redhead bent over the desk, taking his delicious, thick shaft within her folds again and again.

I think you're crazy,” Samantha giggled, grinning as she glanced askance at him before paying attention to the crowd. Evan had to be around there somewhere.

Oh, hey there, welcoming committee,” said Lydia suddenly, the girl all but apparating out of the crowd.

Turning to face her, Jeremy let out a heavy, happy sigh, noticing that Sarah with her, the boy holding out his arms as the smaller girl ran over to embrace him.

Hi, trouble!” Zack called back with amusement, the boy doing a disappointed double-take as he caught sight of three other blond boys who weren't Evan, “Anyway, just one more piece of our puzzle left to find.”

Samantha nodded, her stomach feeling knotted as she watched Jeremy and Sarah hug one another like it was the end of the world. They could kiss if they wanted to, the girl pondered to herself, some people might over react, but at least it wouldn't make things weird for them.

He might be delayed cause of new school stuff,” Sarah offered, her fingers linked with Jeremy's as she turned to help with the search.

So, do you guys get a ride home?” Lydia inquired casually, the girl giving Zack a bit of bemused smirk at his comment.

Sometimes, but not much point usually. We live within spitting distance,” the boy replied, giving her a sly look, “Swallowing distance on the other hand...”

Oh! There he is!” Jeremy called out before anyone could respond the boy pointing across the street.

Samantha's heart fluttered. Had she missed him this much that summer she'd been at camp? the girl wondered. Jumping a bit as a taller boy passed her field of view, Samantha finally caught sight of Evan a heartbeat later. The boy didn't seem much worse for where, even seeming somewhat happy as he crossed the street, happily chatting with a girl Samantha didn't recognize.

Oh, they're cute...” Lydia commented in a way that made Samantha half-wonder if the girl was going to try and eat the two.

It was, however, a valid comment. The girl Evan was with was about Samantha's height, which she found herself thankful for, with thick, wavy black hair that stuck up in places and bounced a bit when she walked, the afternoon sunlight reflecting off her her glasses as she looked happily up at Evan.

Aww, he's made a new friend,” added Zack teasingly, Samantha giving him a playful swat as she watched the two approach.

Swallowing hard as Evan looked over, their eyes meeting, the redhead's heart raced, pounding in her chest. Samantha wanted nothing more than to run over and grab the boy. To press her lips to his and possibly do many other things there was no way of getting away with.

Instead, though, Samantha grinned, joining Zack in waving melodramatically, Evan blushing a bit at all the attention he and his new friend had suddenly garnered.

So, is that how high-school works?” Samantha inquired teasingly, meeting the new girl's gaze, only to have her blush shrink down a bit, casting her gaze to one side, “School mandated cute girls for everyone?”

That's how David met Jennifer,” Zack added helpfully with a knowing nod, the boy desperately trying to hide his smile.

Lydia smirked, glancing at the two. “Well then, I can't wait to get mine,” she said teasingly before meeting Evan's gaze, the boy shrinking back ever so slightly, “So. You must be the genius I've been hearing so much about.”

Evan swallowed hard, the boy nodding slowly, glancing momentarily askance at the girl beside him. “That's what they tell me,” he replied with a sheepish grin, turning his gaze to Samantha, the girl looking a little uncertain for a moment before stepping closer.

This is Trouble, I mean Lydia,” the girl said with a smirk, the two exchanging bemused glances, “She's one of those mythical new people we keep hearing about.”

Seems there's a lot of that going around,” Evan chuckled nervously, glancing at his new friend, “And, this is Maegan. She's from the Capital.”

Samantha gave the girl a surprised look. “Now that is interesting,” the redhead replied slyly, ducking down a little and moving forward to look into Maegan's grey eyes, the girl blushing and swallowing hard in response, “I've heard some really interesting stories about it.”

Oh, I wouldn't know much about that,” the girl responded with a small, nervous laugh, finding the redhead rather overwhelming, “I'm afraid I wasn't able to get out much.”

Giving a thoughtful look, Samantha stood up properly again, her eyes casting over the girl, trying to figure out just what to make of her. “Well, I guess we'll have to change that,” she explained with a chuckle, glancing at Evan and raising a teasing eyebrow, “That is, if you want to be part of our group. I'm afraid we're all a bit of a package deal, you see.”

Maegan looked up, glancing at Evan for a moment before nodding, her smile nervous. “I'd like that actually,” she said quickly before sighing softly and looking away, “But I'm afraid my parents aren't the most permissive types. Sorta makes it hard to see anyone outside of school right now.”

Samantha frowned. She didn't much like the sound of that, and she could tell by the look in Evan's eyes that this girl was something special. Someone she definitely needed to get to know better.

Hm. I think I have an idea of how we can get around that,” she replied, smiling slyly, “Evan may be a genius, but my mother could sell ice to penguins. I think, that, as the new girl, you might need help with your homework occasionally. We should see about that.”

Evan grinned, chuckling softly as Maegan stared back at Samantha with wide eyes, uncertain of what to say or how to react. “Careful, she might take your spot as our criminal mastermind,” Zack said teasingly, Samantha laughing and shaking her head.

Time will tell!” the girl replied, “For now, though, we'll walk you part way home. That way we can pry all of your secrets out of you.”

Maegan glanced at Evan nervously again, the boy's smile equally uncertain. “Um, just so you know, when we get home, we're gonna need to break out the Halloween decorations,” he said cryptically, Samantha an eyebrow and giving him a bemused smirk.

I'll keep that in mind,” Samantha assured him, there was definitely a lot to talk about and a lot of questions to ask, and the walk home seemed like as good a time as any to get most of it out of the way...

1