(11) The Producer
40 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 11: The Producer

Turning at the sound of the approaching car, Samantha's stomach tightened nervously, the girl leaning back a little to press herself back against her father for emotional support.

Samantha's eyes widened as the vehicle came into view, the street lamps illuminating it's long shiny black form as the limousine slowed and came to a halt in from of her house.

He's certainly sparing no expense,” Jim commented, his hands moving to his daughter's shoulders, giving them a firm, reassuring squeeze.

I think he wants to show us he's serious,” Lily replied thoughtfully, the woman glancing down at Samantha, “But then, we're doing the same thing.”

Swallowing hard, the girl glanced up at her mother and gave a nervous smile. “Is this what they mean by 'the first day of the rest of your life?'” she inquired, her parents chuckling as the driver stepped out of the car.

Something like that,” Lily agreed with a slow nod, giving the tall fellow in a dark blue uniform an appraising look.

You're the McAlesters, yes?” the chauffeur inquired politely, a hint of a smile visible behind his neatly trimmed dark beard, the lights from the house reflecting off his glasses.

Yup, that's us,” Jim replied quickly, standing a little taller, his fingers gripping his daughter's shoulders a little more tightly than was comfortable, “I take it you're Mr. Delaware's driver?”

The tall man nodded. “Quite right, sir, the tall man replied politely, glancing down at Samantha, his dark blue eyes gleaming oddly, “Now, if Miss Samantha is ready, my employer is eager to meet with her.”

Samantha gave a nervous smile before trying to move, Jim hesitating to let the girl go until Lily nudged him meaningfully. “Ah yeah, I'm ready when you are,” the little redhead replied, glancing up at her mother who gave the girl a reassuring smile.

The driver nodded, tipping his hat a tiny bit to her parents before walking down the length of the car and opening the rear door. Samantha took a deep breath as the light shined out from within, the car's darkly tinted windows making it impossible to otherwise see inside.

We love you,” Lily whispered, taking Samantha's hand for a second and giving it a quick squeeze as Jim finally let her go, the child exhaling slowly before following the man as he held the door open wide, smiling as he dramatically motioned for her to enter.

Trying to appear as confident as possible, Samantha kept her head held high and stepped into the light, the girl's stomach feeling like it was tied in knots, her body shaking just a little.

Looking about the car's interior, it was quite spacious, with a two bench seats at either end of what could almost be thought of as a small room. The opposite wall had a fancy counter of sorts, made of polished dark wood who's surface contained several small indentations that were used to hold the numerous bottles of various types of alcohol. Over this, expensive looking glasses hung upside down from a frame set into the ceiling, making sure that everything stayed in place, even when the car was moving quickly.

Between the white leather bench seats was a small table upon which was a laptop accompanied by several folders that appeared to be marked as people's profiles, likely mostly actors and such Samantha supposed.

Sitting on the bench seat at the back side of the car was a somewhat older man, his hair having gone even more gray than her grandfather's, wearing an expensive suit and a bright smile.

Come in, sit down, it's getting rather chilly out, don't you think?” he commented brightly, flashing a knowing smile as the little girl nervously stepped into the car and took a better look around.

Yeah, a bit,” the redhead admitted with a nervous chuckle, noting the tinted window that separated the back of the car from where the driver sat, the girl taking a seat opposite the man before shrugging off her coat, finding the car's interior comfortably warm.

Oh, come on now,” the man chuckled with amusement, his grey eyes gleaming with mischief as he raised a glass of dark amber liquid in her direction, “I don't bite. Why don't you come over here and we can get to know one another?”

Samantha opened her mouth to speak, but jumped a little as she heard the door slam closed, locking automatically behind her. “Oh, ah, yeah, I guess so,” the girl said quickly, flashing a quick smile, glancing at the wide screen television that took up much of the wall across from the bar, “Sorry, I ah, I'm still sorta new to all of this...”

The older man laughed, shaking his head as the girl made her way over and took a seat at the other end of the bench, the car pulling away a moment later. “Well, from what I've heard, you're already making waves in the industry,” he chuckled, taking a sip of his drink.

Samantha let out a bit of a laugh, the girl rolling her eyes. “I've really only done a couple of things,” she confessed with a shrug, “But it's been a lot of fun, and I wouldn't mind getting more into it.”

The man nodded. “And that's why you're here, my dear,” he said knowingly, his eyes glancing over her with keen interest before clearing his throat and extending his free hand to the girl, “Anyway, I'm being terribly rude. I'm Walter Delaware. I'm the executive producer behind about sixty percent of the movies you're likely to see come out of our country.”

Nice to meet you, Mr. Delaware,” Samantha replied as charmingly as she could muster, her heart racing. Taking the man's hand, she found it practically twice the size of her own, his grip rather firm. A fact that sent an oddly pleasant feeling through her body.

Oh now, you can call me Walter,” the producer chuckled, giving her hand a meaningful squeeze, “Anyway, it's lovely to finally meet you, Samantha. Victor tells me you show a great deal of promise! Plus, I have to admit, I have been rather amused by your little V-Star channel.”

Samantha nodded, the girl blushing a little at the thought of her channel being good enough to get the attention of someone like him. “Well, it's not much, but it's fun, you know?” she explained with a shrug, the girl nervously smoothing out the lower half of her dress with both hands, “Even if it's mostly just watched by people from town.”

The producer chuckled softly, glancing over at the bar. “Well, there are some individuals who've taking an interested in it outside of Emerald Bay as well,” he explained, the man standing up and walking over to refresh his drink before pulling down a second glass and pouring crimson liquid into it, “I mean, your member's only section has definitely caught the attention of a few people.”

Samantha blushed, knowing full well that the things she put there weren't exactly meant for a wider audience. “Yeah, well... I'm pretty careful about who I let see that stuff,” she said carefully, accepting the glass from the man as he sat back down.

So I've noticed,” Walter replied, lifting his glass to her, the girl quickly following suit, not wanting to be rude, his eyes locked onto Samantha's as they both took a small sip of their drinks, the girl finding the wine he'd given her to be rather tasty, “That's why I'm hoping you'll allow myself and Victor to join the group. I've heard rumours about what you're doing there, and I have to say, I'm very much amused. I'm also very curious to see just how far you're willing to go.”

Samantha let out a nervous laugh, the girl glancing askance, watching the houses go by outside for a second. “I ah, I guess I can make that happen,” she told him, smirking a bit as she remembered that at least in the director's case, it wasn't like she had much left to hide, “But um, I guess it really depends on how many subscribers I get, right? I mean, I'm not just gonna give stuff away for free, after all!”

And nor should you!” the producer laughed, shaking his head in amusement, motioning for the girl to move closer, “But then, if I like what I see, I might be willing to spread your name around a little. Plus, as you get more roles, more people will be interested to see what you do on that channel of yours. A hundred thousand subscribers really isn't that many, you know.”

Samantha inhaled sharply, the girl taking a deeper sip of her wine before sliding closer along the bench seat, still leaving a little space between her and the producer.

Well, that's more than the population of Emerald Bay!” she laughed, shaking her head, the girl's body stiffening for a second as she felt Walter's hand suddenly land upon her thigh.

True,” the man admitted, taking another sip of his drink, “But there's more to the world than one little sea side town. And if you've got what it takes, the whole world may one day know your name.”

Samantha swallowed hard, the girl blushing a little, her heart racing. That was definitely an exciting idea. To be a full on movie star. To have millions of people know her name and enjoy her work. It had all started as a small idea in the back of her mind, but the more she thought about it, the more it had become a full on dream.

All she needed to do was whatever the people in charge of the industry asked of her, the girl reminded herself, glancing down at the older man's hand on her thigh, his fingers giving her a little squeeze. It was clear what that would involve, she pondered, swallowing nervously, but Samantha was sure she could handle it.

Taking a deep breath, the girl met the older man's gaze again, the producer smiling with a mix of approval and amusement. “That's what I want,” she admitted, swallowing hard to push down her nervousness.

Walter nodded slowly, giving her an appraising look. “And you're willing to put the work in to make that happen?” he asked, the little girl nodding slowly in agreement.

V-Victor's told me how things work in this industry...” she managed, glancing askance as she tripped over her words, the man's smile broadening momentarily.

Well, depending on how things go this evening, you might get that one hundred thousand sooner than you think,” the producer chuckled, giving her thigh another firm squeeze.

You must really want to see me naked then!” Samantha blurted out with a laugh, the girl's cheeks flushing, realizing that she probably shouldn't drink so fast.

The producer gave a thoughtful look before taking another sip of his own drink. “Oh, I'm sure there's a lot of boys who'd like to see that,” he replied, Samantha chuckling nervously, “fortunately, I have a lot of friends who enjoy watching V-Star videos.”

Samantha smirked, glancing away again. “Do they all like seeing twelve-year-old girls naked?” she asked jokingly, the older man letting out a bit of a laugh.

Oh, quite a few of them actually!” he admitted, his fingers tugging at the hem of her dress, pulling it higher to reveal the child's pale, bare leg, “After all, beauty is meant to be appreciated.”

The girl swallowed hard, feeling the warmth of his large hand upon her athletic, but still slender thigh. “Yeah, but, there's laws and stuff that make that kinda tricky, though, right?” she added, taking another sip of her wine to calm her nerves, the man nodding thoughtfully as he caressed her skin.

There is that,” he replied with a soft sigh, smiling as he continued, “however, it has recently become legal for sixteen-year-olds to show their breasts on screen as long as the movie is rated R, and I know of several people in Parliament who are working on expanding on that idea.”

Samantha's emerald eyes widened, the girl suddenly wondering how that affected V-Star's policy on nudity, but quickly remembered that they were based out of an entirely different country.

So like, totally naked sixteen-year-olds, then?” she chuckled a little nervously, the producer flashing her a grin.

Oh, that'll just be a step in the right direction,” he explained, leaning over to set down his drink before slipping his arm around the girl and pulling her closer, Samantha's body tensing a bit, “If I have my way, we'll follow the example of several other countries and have no restrictions on nudity at all soon enough.”

The girl nodded in understanding. Samantha, herself couldn't help but feel a little torn by the idea. On the one hand, she didn't mind being naked. She rather enjoyed it, really, but the girl was still pretty picky about who she wanted seeing her that way.

And from there, the sky's the limit,” the producer continued, brushing Samantha's long scarlet hair back over one ear, the man leaning closer, lowering his voice, “if I have my way, you'll be able to film actors doing pretty much anything you want eventually.”

Samantha swallowed hard, the girl taking a deep breath. “You, ah, mean sex stuff, right?” she stammered, the man chuckling softly, his thick fingers caressing the child's pale cheek, his eyes locked on hers.

Why not?” he inquired softly, smiling slyly, his fingers sliding down over her slender neck before rubbing the child's shoulder, “The world is so full of unpleasant ugliness, why not bring a little more beauty into it? Plus, isn't the act of love the most natural thing in the world for people to do?”

I ah, I guess,” Samantha giggled nervously, nibbling her bottom lip for a second, “But like, I don't think I'd really want to like... do a full on porno or anything. I mean, I do kinda want people to take me seriously, right?”

Walter laughed softly, shaking his head slowly. “If anything, I like to think of the mainstream movie and television industry as being in competition with the porn industry,” he explained, his other hand still caressing the girl's thigh, the sensation somewhat soothing, even if it did make her feel a tiny bit anxious.

While they offer the public nothing but depictions of blatant lust, acted out by terribly mid looking individuals, I'm looking to offer all the things they can't. Real passion. An actual story with characters the audience will legitimately care about. And, of course, handsome actors and beautiful actresses!”

Samantha let out a bit of laugh, the girl sipping her drink again, watching the older man's hand as it slipped under the hem of her dress, his fingers teasingly brushing against her panties for a second.

Wait, are you calling me beautiful?” the little redhead inquired with amusement, the child starting to feel bit light-headed, the producer chuckling with a genuine smile.

Well, you do seem to take after your mother quite a bit,” he explained, leaning closer and brushing his nose against the girl's, “so I suspect you'll be an absolute stunner soon enough.”

Samantha glanced askance, giggling softly, finding herself rather enjoying the compliment, her body relaxing more as his hands kept caressing her thigh and playing with her hair.

Porn is terribly fake,” the producer said softly, his lips brushing against the girl's, Samantha finding herself mostly okay with it, “I don't like fake. I want my audience to walk away from my movies actually feeling something. I want a genuine emotional impact. Does that make sense to you?”

Y-yeah...” Samantha whispered, the girl finding herself panting softly, her body squirming a tiny bit as his fingertip brushed against her folds through her panties once more, “that makes sense.”

Giving her a quick, gentle kiss, the producer's hand moved to cup the child's cheek. “That's why I have directors like Vincent on my team,” he explained, “Men and woman who share my vision, who have a knack for finding talented people that are willing to do what it takes to really succeed. Are you sure you're willing to do what it takes, Samantha?”

The girl nodded, her breath quickening as she stared back into the older man's eyes. “I... I think so,” she replied in a serious tone, a hint of nervousness in her voice, “I mean... Victor had me... do things, you know...”

The man nodded slowly. “Oh, I know,” he replied, giving her a gentle kiss, his breath smelling of a mix of alcohol and something sweet, “he said you were a very good girl. A girl who's willing to go down the long, hard road to stardom, no matter what it takes. That's who you are right? You're willing to do whatever it takes? And you won't complain along the way?”

Samantha swallowed hard, her body trembling. She'd already had sex with Victor, so it wouldn't be such a big deal to do it with his boss, would it? Even if Walter was literally older than her grandfather. But then, it was really just like trading a favour, and it wasn't as though he wasn't a fairly handsome looking man for his age.

Y... yeah,” the girl managed, bundling up her courage before pressing her lips to his, the older man letting out a happy, rumbling sound as he pressed closer, his tongue sliding between the child's lips, Samantha hesitating for only an instant before reaching out with her own.

Sighing softly, Samantha did her best to relax, leaning back against the very comfortable seat, letting the gentle rumble of the car's motion lull her a bit as the man's hands caressed her body, his fingers teasing the child's nipples through the thin emerald fabric of her dress.

Pulling his lips away suddenly, Samantha was left breathlessly panting, staring up at the man as he smiled down at her with satisfaction. “You do know, though, that you'll have to do things with other actors as well, yes?” he coaxed softly, gently kissing the girl's cheek several times before nuzzling her ear, “Sometimes even other directors. Are you okay with that?”

Samantha let out a soft whimper, the girl nodding slowly. “Y-yeah... I'm ah, okay with a that...” she managed, the older man chuckling softly as Samantha let out a cute, gasping whimper as he nibbled her ear.

That's just how the industry works,” he murmured, the girl letting out a soft laugh, knowing fully well that he was right, “It's the price of fame as they say.”

It's okay... Just, don't like, let people around here know, okay?” Samantha replied, turning her head so she could take another sip of her wine, Walter chuckling softly.

Well, sadly it'll be a little while before we can have you doing anything too racy on film, so that shouldn't be a problem. At least for now,” he replied teasingly, the girl giggling softly, “Just as well, seeing as I doubt your parents would approve of that.”

Samantha rolled her eyes, the girl smirking a little to herself. “They don't... need to know either,” she replied, the producer pushing the girl's chin gently so she'd face him once more.

So you won't be mentioning any of this to them, then?” he inquired with a sly smile and a raised eyebrow, the girl giggling again.

They'd... freak out!” Samantha replied, slurring a little, her laughter muffled as the man kissed her again before leaning back into his seat, leaving Samantha panting softly.

Good,” the producer murmured, patting her thigh as he got comfortable, “Now why don't you show me how good a little girl you can be?”

Samantha frowned curiously for a moment, finishing her drink until the man started undoing his trousers, making the girl's eyes go wide. “Oh-! Oh, ah, yeah... right,” she chuckled nervously, carefully reaching over to set her glass down on the little table.

Taking a deep breath as the producer pulled out his shaft, Samantha watched him stroke himself for a moment. Feeling his eyes upon her, the girl's eyes going wide as she watched his manhood quickly harden.

You -must- think I'm hot,” Samantha laughed, shaking her head slowly in amusement, Walter grinning back at her.

Oh, quite right, my dear,” Walter replied, chuckling softly, his free hand beckoning her closer, “Now show me what you can do.”

Samantha nodded slowly, still feeling a little uncertain about things, but knowing that this was an important moment. The girl knew what would happen if she refused. The producer would probably just make her do it anyway, but then her career would be over. All she had to do was suck him off, and she'd be well on her way to becoming a movie star, after all.

With a soft sigh, Samantha slipped out of her seat and knelt down in front of the man, glad that the white carpeted floor seemed to be fairly clean. It'd definitely be hard to explain why her dress got dirty right where her knees were, after all.

Taking hold of the older man's shaft, Samantha glanced up at the producer, smirking a bit as he ran his fingers through her hair. “This is the real interview, isn't it?” she chuckled, the girl swaying a little as the alcohol started hitting her.

Well, it's certainly an important part of it,” the producer chuckled, gently pushing the child's head down, Samantha obediently parting her lips and sucking his shaft into her mouth.

Sighing softly, the girl closed her eyes, caressing him with her tongue. It wasn't so bad, she supposed. The man's shaft not overly large, but certainly not small, and despite his age, it certainly got pleasantly hard easily.

Doing her best to not giggle at the thought, Samantha inhaled sharply as she felt the producer's thick fingers tug gently and encouragingly at her hair. Closing her eyes, Samantha slowly bobbed her head, the girl happily sucking for several moments, inwardly smiling as she heard a soft moan escape the man's slips.

Despite him being older than her grandfather, going down on the producer really wasn't so bad, Samantha had to admit. Especially given that she was basically ensuring her future, and besides, Samantha really did enjoy the way a penis felt in her mouth. It's smooth texture, its heated weight twitching and throbbing inside of her. Not that she'd let the man know that or anything, though.

Samantha's reverie was broken, however, as she heard the producer's cellphone chime, the girl glancing up, her giggling reaction muffled by the shaft in her mouth.

Walter sighed softly, running his fingers through the child's long red hair. “This'll only take a moment, my dear,” he assured her, pulling the device out of the inner pocket of his suit jacket, “Don't stop on my account.”

Samantha gave a bit of a shrug, the girl sliding her lips higher so she could suck and nibble at the man's foreskin, causing Walter to inhale sharply. “Brat...” he murmured with amusement as quickly regained control and answered the phone.

Sighing softly, Samantha went back to her work, gently stroking the base of the man's shaft as she bobbed her head, sucking hungrily as the producer talked to whoever had called him.

The girl herself found the idea of whoever was on the other end of the line not knowing what was happening rather amusing at first, but then the producer's tone suddenly changed, sounding rather annoyed.

Look, Derrick,” the man said seriously with a hard edge to his tone, “I don't care what you have to do, I want that contract signed and on my desk first thing on Monday morning. Understand?”

Samantha glanced up, suddenly curious as the producer sighed heavily at whatever was being said on the other end. “Okay, fine,” Walter sighed heavily, “Meet me outside in a few minutes and we'll discuss this in person, all right? Okay... good.”

Glancing down at the girl, the producer shook his head slowly, caressing the child's hair. “Sorry about that,” he chuckled softly, punching a few buttons on his phone, “duty calls, I'm afraid.”

Samantha tried to lift her head, but the man pushed her back down, the girl shrugging a bit and continuing. It wouldn't be fair to not let him finish, she supposed, and she apparently did have a couple of minutes. How long could he resist? She was really good at this sort of thing after all!

We need to stop by the place Derrick's staying,” the producer said into his phone, the car slowing before turning left.

Samantha couldn't help but wonder who the producer had been talking to, the girl suckling harder, her fingers squeezing Walter's shaft tighter as her free hand came up to cup his heavy balls. They felt wonderfully warm against her skin, the child carefully moving her fingers about to to feel them, finding them pleasingly sizable.

Mmm, that's a good girl,” the producer murmured, sighing softly as he leaned back in his seat, “I definitely see why Victor recommended you so highly.”

Samantha rolled her eyes a little, her tongue slipping under the man's foreskin again, caressing the head of his shaft, trying to get him to cum faster. How far away were they from this Derrick guy's house?

Where were they right now anyway? It didn't matter she supposed, but Samantha couldn't help but half-wonder who Derrick was. A production assistant? A casting director? Would she have suck him off too?

The idea made her giggle a little, the wine making the idea not seem especially bad. And it wasn't like anyone would know. It might even help further her career if she did a good enough job. And Samantha was certain she could do that, even if she was a bit drunk.

Moving her mouth faster, Samantha tried everything she could think of, nibbling the man's foreskin, sucking as hard as she could while gently rubbing his balls. Stroking his shaft faster, the girl glanced up, the older man smiling smugly down at her, his breathing slow and steady, clearly no stranger to the sensation even if it was extremely intense.

Feeling the car suddenly slow to a stop, Samantha's eyes widened, the girl hesitating for a moment, only to feel the producer's hand push her head back down. Her heart racing, Samantha heard the driver open his door, the girl's eyes darting about, realizing that the producer was nowhere close to cumming.

Even as the door was suddenly swung open, a gust of wind making them both shiver, Walter did nothing to stop the girl, the man instead leaning back with his hand on Samantha's head, holding her in place, a wide grin spreading across his face.

Ah, Derrick. Good of you to come, have a seat,” the producer instructed in a professional sounding tone, Samantha pausing as she felt her body tense. She had no idea who the guy was, or if he was someone her parents knew. Worse yet, Samantha couldn't even see him as the nervous sounding man took a seat opposite the two before the door was slammed closed behind him, making the girl jump a little.

There was an uncomfortable pause and Samantha slowed her motion, almost feeling the other man's eyes upon her, the girl tensing despite the reassuring way the producer's fingers slipped through her hair.

Um, sir, is that really... appropriate?” Derrick inquired, Walter chuckling at the question.

This is my car, I can do what I want while I'm in it,” the producer replied firmly with a bit of smirk, “Now then, about that contract.”

Derrick made a bit of an uncomfortable sound, making Samantha squirm a bit. Was this really okay? Did he recognize her? Or was it just that what was happening was so out of the ordinary that he couldn't handle it? Whatever the cause, it hardly seemed fair to bother him like that. Even if the girl did normally rather enjoy having an audience.

Um, yes well, our lead actor, mister ah, Davenport, he's really not comfortable with the fourth scene,” stammered Derrick, Samantha finding his hesitation somewhat amusing in-spite of herself, the girl slowly moving her head up and down as she listened to the adults talk.

So you said,” the producer replied with a sigh, shaking his head slowly, “But seriously, he's a really good actor. He's well on his way to making a name for himself, he should see this as an opportunity to further his career.”

There was another pause, Samantha supposing the Derrick fellow was weighing his options and considering his boss's words. “Yes, sir, but that scene, well... it more than just borders on being pornographic. It's practically explicitly so!”

Walter let out a laugh, rolling his eyes. “Hogwash!” he said firmly, slapping the leather seat beside him and making the girl jump a little, “We're just taking things to the next level with this. Porn lacks context and real passion. Context may be king, but passion is its king!”

Derrick sighed heavily, swallowing hard as the girl glanced up at the producer. From the look in his eyes, Samantha could tell the younger man was staring at her again. It was nice to be the center of attention, but she didn't like how uncomfortable it seemed to make him. Frowning a bit, Samantha stopped sucking, the girl lifting her head as she glanced up at Walter.

Um-!” was all the little girl managed to get out before the producer's free hand moved with alarming speed.

Samantha heard the sound of his hand impacting with her cheek before she felt it. A red hot stinging pain shooting through the child's face a heartbeat before she found herself looking down at the floor.

Panting heavily, Samantha's heart raced, the pins and needles sensation in her cheek sobering her up somewhat. She hadn't expected that. He hadn't hit her too hard, but it was hard enough to hurt. To show he was serious.

Cautiously glancing up at him, Walter gave her a serious look, Derrick holding his breath as he stared at the two. “Never interrupt when I'm talking business,” the producer said sternly, his tone causing the girl's stomach to tighten, knowing that she was treading dangerously close to ending her career and that if she dared to speak another word, it would likely end right there.

Now then, why don't you get up onto the seat,” the producer instructed, his words clearly not a suggestion, “give my assistant a chance to get a better look at you.”

Samantha took a deep breath, she could feel tears welling up in her eyes, but she stubbornly refused to let them come. Nodding slowly, the child got to her feet and moved to sit down, but Walter grabbed her shoulder and pulled her to one side.

Understanding what he wanted, the little girl glanced at Derrick as she moved to lie herself down on the bench seat. The man was probably in his early twenties, with sandy blond hair and a look of fearful worry on his face.

Quickly looking away as their eyes met, it was obvious that Derrick was rather stressed even before getting into the car. The top two buttons of his shirt undone, the tie he wore hanging a bit askew from frequent adjustments, the man's winter coat hanging over his shoulders despite the warmth of the car's interior along with the tenseness of his posture said far more than his words could.

Frowning a bit, Samantha reached out and took hold of Walter's shaft. She wanted to say something, but thought better of it, the hot stinging pain of her cheek reminding the girl that she was in over her head.

Walter had a great deal of influence in the movie industry, after all. And thus could make or break her career. There was just no way Samantha could refuse him. Not at this point. She'd gone too far to turn back now. Plus, the idea of becoming a proper actress was hard to ignore. Her little V-Star channel was growing, sure, but if she started getting staring roles, she'd have millions of fans, not just a couple of thousand.

Best to just try and have a good time with it, the girl supposed, glancing at Derrick again as she dropped her mouth back down onto the producer's manhood once more.

There, that's better,” Walter chuckled, his hand coming down hard on the child's bottom, giving it a firm squeeze as the little redhead squeezed his shaft tighter, obediently sucking without further comment.

Um, sir, I hate to ask, but... how old is she?” Derrick stammered, the producer letting out another snort of laughter.

What possible difference could that make?” Walter inquired dismissively, squeezing the child's bottom a little more firmly, his hand feeling positively huge in comparison. A fact that Samantha found hard to deny turned her on a bit. Not that she'd ever let the man know that.

Well, she's um, a child, sir,” Derrick replied, giving his bottom lip a nervous nibble, “This is really very quite illegal, you know.”

Walter rolled his eyes. “Bah! Only if you get caught!” the older man laughed, “Seriously, you're worse than your mother at times. Learn to lighten up a bit and realize that laws that that don't really apply to the wealthy and influential. Besides, we have a plan for the chief of police coming down down the pipe, so he'll be in our pocket soon enough anyway.”

Derrick swallowed hard, finding it hard not to watch as the twelve-year-old's lips moved slowly and firmly up and down the old man's shaft. “Um, on a related note, sir,” he continued, swallowing hard before looking up to meet the producer's gaze, “Some of the ah, scenes you've green-lit come dangerously close to illegality.”

The producer let out a soft snort of laughter, rolling his eyes. “Only for now,” he replied, glancing down at Samantha with a sly smile, “We've got a few people in high places on our side and for now there's always the foreign market. Not every country has such a huge stick up its ass, you know.”

Yes, but some our actors, one in particular, aren't terribly happy about some of the wording in our NDA,” Derrick continued, the man momentarily distracted as Samantha let out a soft whimper, feeling Walter's finger press between her bottom cheeks, teasingly wriggling against her opening.

But they want our money, don't they?” the producer chuckled, the younger man letting out a small, nervous laugh as Samantha glanced at him again, the girl finding the conversation oddly interesting.

Well, yes,” Derrick admitted, his eyes going wide as the girl's body quivered, the older man's teasing finger sending an undeniably pleasant sensation through her little body, “but some of the things your directors have planned... it's a bit of a challenge to get everyone on board with all of it. Especially given that you don't want to simply simulate... things.”

Walter sighed heavily, shaking his head. “I'm not interested in excuses,” he replied in a serious tone, a hint of anger in the man's tone, “If they don't want the roles I'm offering, then someone else will. There's plenty of new talent out there just waiting to be discovered, and no one is irreplaceable. Tell that to our reluctant leading man and see what he has to say.”

Yes, but there's also the issue with his co-star,” Derrick added hesitantly, prying his eyes off of Samantha as the child's expression became blissful, a tiny burst of pleasure slowly filling her, “Our legal time is working over time to keep us out of hot water with our younger actors as it is, but her parents are... also somewhat reluctant to give the go ahead.”

Bah, if the parents don't like it just wave more money under their noses!” the producer laughed, Samantha raising an eyebrow, the girl half-wondering about her own parents in that regard, “As for legality, get a list of the trouble makers and look into their backgrounds. The thing about puritans, is that the brighter and more sparking their public image is, the darker the things in their closets are. Baring that, we'll just have to make some dirt on them.”

Derrick nodded uncertainly, swallowing hard as he caught Samantha's eye again, the girl wincing a bit as her jaw started getting sore. How much longer would it take to make Walter cum? she pondered, only to feel the man's fingers wrap about her hair and slowly pulling the girl's head up, Samantha's lips making a wet sound as his shaft sprang free of them.

Stand up now, dear,” the producer instructed, the girl nodding and giving him a curious look even as she obeyed, getting to her feet and letting out a soft gasp as the man put his hands on her hips.

Turning her around, Samantha blushed a little as she met Derrick's gaze, Walter's hands sliding down before slowly lifting the hem of her dress, the older man's large hands caressing the child's thighs as he did so.

Swallowing hard, Samantha's body quivered, the girl daring not to speak as she felt her dress lift higher before the man pulled down her panties, causing the child's eyes to go wide, a gasp escaping her lips. Pulling Samantha backwards, she quickly figured out what he wanted, the little redhead pushing her bottom out before slowly sitting herself down. Letting out a soft gasp as she felt the heat of the producer's shaft against her folds, Samantha whimpered, the girl nervously nibbling her bottom lip.

S-Sir, I... I should go...” Derrick said quickly, Walter chuckling softly as he pulled the girl down, a helpless gasp escaping her lips as the head of shaft slowly penetrated her, spreading her folds around it.

Oh? Are you sure you don't want join in?” the producer inquired teasingly, Samantha blushing harder, the girl not entirely sure how she felt about that possibility.

The younger man cleared his throat, quickly changing the subject. “Ah, anyway, I'll see what I can do about getting that contract signed,” he said quickly, trying to ignore the way the child's body quivered as she slowly descended upon the older man's shaft, “It'd ah, be a shame to loose out on such a good actor.”

Quite so,” Walter murmured, his breath quickening as the girl's tight inner walls squeezed firmly against his hard shaft, “Especially seeing as I believe our patron would be more than pleased to see him drawn into the fold.”

Samantha gave a curious look, something about what the man said jogging her memory slightly, but she couldn't quite think of why. The sparks of pleasure shooting through her made it entirely too difficult to think, and having someone watch as she slid down to finally feel the older man's heavy balls press against her skin made the girl particularly not care.

May she walk among us again...” Derrick said softly, his words seeming to spill from his lips automatically before he could stop them, the man's eyes meeting Samantha's curious expression for a moment.

Walter smirked. “Indeed, but for now, let's not trouble our up and coming star with such matters,” the older man replied, a hint of warning in his tone.

Derrick nodded slowly, Samantha letting out a soft gasp as she felt Walter's large hands grasped her narrow hips, the man moving her small body up and down, the girl letting out a loud gasp, her cheeks flushing, her eyes locked on Derrick's.

It was exciting and embarrassing at the same time, the girl's body trembling, letting out a helpless whimper as she felt Walter's heavy balls slap against her folds again and again. The older man letting out a low groan, Samantha's eyes crossed, a surge of sensation shooting through her, the girl's inner muscles squeezing him hard.

Uhg, that's better,” the producer groaned with a chuckle, Samantha closing her eyes tightly as the man guided her slowly up and down, the girl's body quivering each time his shaft filled her.

Samantha swallowed hard. She'd done things like this for an audience before, but that was online, and no one could see her face. This was... personal. So very real. At least it wasn't being record, the girl supposed, but the look on the younger man's face said he wasn't entirely comfortable with the whole thing.

Feeling her hips starting to almost move of their own accord, it hardly seemed to matter, though. Covering Walter's hands with her own, Samantha giggled softly, leaning back against the man as she moved herself up and down his shaft.

Well, ah, if that's all, I'll just be on my way then,” Derrick said quickly, the man glancing nervously at the door, the producer chuckling softly as he gently pushed Samantha forward.

The girl quickly catching on, Samantha leaned forward, putting her hands down onto the table as she glanced back up at the producer. The man smiled approvingly as the girl's body gave a deep shudder at the feeling of his shaft slipping out of her.

Good girl,” Walter remarked, pulling a small foil package from his jacket pocket, “but I think it's best we don't take too many chances.”

Samantha couldn't help but laugh as she watched the man open the package and slip the condom over his shaft before rubbing himself against her moist folds. Wetting her suddenly dry lips, Samantha shuffled forward, leaning across the table and knocking several folders off of it in the process as the older man knelt down behind her.

My dear, you have a lovely little ass,” Walter chuckled, his free hand slapping down onto her bottom and giving it a firm squeeze, making the child jump a little, “Too lovely not to be on film as far as I'm concerned!”

Samantha blushed again, the girl letting out a nervous laugh that turned into a sharp gasp as she felt the man push himself into her once more. Her whole body quivering, the girl giggled a bit as she glanced up at Derrick, the younger man nibbling his bottom lip nervously.

She had so many questions, but they could wait, Samantha supposed, panting softly as she felt the producer starting to move his hips, plunging deep as he could in long slow thrusts that made her whole body quiver.

Exhaling loudly, Samantha's eyes rolled in response to the wave of pleasure that flowed though her. The old man definitely is good at this, the girl giggled to herself inwardly, her fingers gripping the edge of the table.

Feeling his hands grip her bottom tighter, Samantha closed her eyes, smiling happily at the sensation of the producer's hard shaft filling her again and again, his length pulsing with surprising heat and vitality. She could definitely get used to this, Samantha mused, assuming the actors and directors she had to have sex with were as good at it as their producer was anyway.

The girl's reverie came to a halt, however, as she heard Walter's voice again, the man's breathing slow and heavy as he picked up the pace. “You know you want to, Derrick,” he chuckled, Samantha opening her eye a bit, looking up at the younger man through her bangs, his expression still uncertain, “It's one of the benefits of the job after all. Why not indulge?”

The younger man swallowed hard before taking a deep breath and shuffling his knees down onto the floor of the car, his shaking hand undoing his trousers, Samantha staring intently up at him. She figured this would happen eventually. It wasn't like the girl was a stranger to sucking a guy off while having sex. And besides, she really was starting to have fun.

Laughing as his shaft sprang free and slapped against her cheek, Samantha took hold of it, stroking him a few times to get a feel for it. Derrick wasn't quite as thick as Walter, but he definitely had a decent length, the girl supposed. Smirking up at the young man, the twelve-year-old gave the length of his shaft a long, slow lick, giggling as she watched the man's body shudder, before sucking it into her young mouth.

Letting out a helpless groan as the girl sucked as hard as she could, the younger man stared down at Samantha with a mix of desire and anxiety. He was clearly new to this, unsure of what to do, his hands held up at his sides, his body shaking from the unfamiliar sensation.

The girl giggled again, finding his reaction rather amusing, her tongue pressing hard against his skin, caressing Derrick's shaft as her hands slid down to cup his balls. He probably wouldn't take long, Samantha reasoned, but that was okay. Even if it was just part of the job, it could still be fun.

See, it's not so bad!” the producer chuckled, letting out a deep, rumbling moan, his breath quickening a bit, “Just relax and enjoy the moment. It's what 'she' would want, after all.”

Derrick's body giving a deep shudder, the man shook his head slowly. “But... but sir,” he stammered, inhaling sharply as Samantha's tongue slipped under his foreskin, the girl slithering it about teasingly, “She... she's just a child!”

The producer let out a sharp bark of laughter, shaking his head in amusement. “So?” he shot back, the man groaning hungrily, his shaft throbbing hard inside of the little girl, his assistant swallowing hard, knowing there was no point in arguing.

Trying not to laugh, Samantha's body quivered, her inner-walls squeezing tighter as the waves of pleasure the producer's hard, thick manhood sent through her became impossible to ignore. Her breath quickening, the girl let out a helpless whine, the man's hands squeezing the child's bottom tighter.

Both men panting heavily, Walter grinned as he watched the small girl's body squirm, her lips eagerly sucking Derrick's shaft. His face flushing a bit from the exertion, he let out a low, rumbling moan, the girl's eyes going wide as she felt his shaft swell inside of her. Derrick was going to cum soon, she mused, Samantha's mind slipping into euphoria, the realization quickly pushing the little girl over the edge.

Closing her eyes tightly, Samantha let out a long desperate moan, barely hearing the hard grunting sound that Derrick let out as he shot a thick glob of cum into her little mouth. Swallowing instinctively, the girl sucked harder, the man panting heavily as Samantha grabbed his shaft and gave him several hard strokes.

Her body shaking, Samantha whimpered helplessly as she felt Walter shove himself deeper, the man groaning loudly, his body shaking as he came as well. Feeling the the end of the condom expand inside of her, Samantha's eyes widened, the girl coughing a bit on the sperm in her mouth as the sensation distracted her.

Pulling her mouth off of Derrick's shaft, the girl panted heavily, her inner-walls convulsing as the producer gave her slow, shallow thrusts, the man groaning happily. Glancing over her shoulder, Samantha met Walter's gaze, the man smiling smugly down at her as he chuckled softly.

Good girl,” he rumbled, his fingers running through Samantha's long, soft hair, “I'm glad to see you're not all talk.”

Samantha giggled nervously, glancing back at Derrick, the man staggering back and taking a seat once more, his expression a mix of guilty fear and satisfaction. “It's... it's part of the job, right?” the girl panted, Walter's grin broadening as he glanced at the younger man.

Now then, about that contract,” the producer chuckled, his other hand giving the child's bottom a firm squeeze, “It'll be signed by Monday morning, right?”

The other man nodded slowly, panting heavily as he stared back at the little redhead. Letting out a soft gasp as Walter suddenly pulled back, a chill running down Samantha's spine as his shaft slipped out of the condom, the firm little bubble softening and oozing to fill the available space.

Swallowing hard, the girl couldn't stop her body from squeezing against the condom, it's heat sending sparks of excitement through her. It was dangerous to leave it there, she knew, but it at the same time, it was weirdly hot. Feeling the man take hold of the condom and slowly pull it out, Samantha exhaled loudly, part of her wishing such things weren't necessary.

I'll get it signed,” Derrick promised, his boss grinning with satisfaction.

Good,” the producer replied with a chuckle, “If he does well, maybe I'll let you have a proper go with our little rising star here.”

Samantha's body tensed a little at the comment, the girl feeling a bit annoyed that she wasn't being asked about it. Not that there was much the girl could do about it if Walter decided it had to be that way, she supposed. If she refused, the producer would easily be able to end her career, after all. Even if Samantha preferred to have sex on her own terms.

Still, as long as the guys she was made to have sex with weren't gross or really creepy it wouldn't be so bad, Samantha supposed. And it wasn't like she didn't enjoy sex. She just didn't want to advertise the fact to everyone.

Derrick laughed nervously and nodded. “I'll get on that right now, sir,” he promised still panting softly as he made his way towards the door.

The producer chuckled, his hand affectionately sliding across Samantha's back, the little girl's body giving a deep shudder as an aftershock went through her. Closing her eyes, Samantha had to admit she liked the warmth of the older man's hand as he caressed her, but once more the girl kept her feelings to herself. No sense letting on that she was enjoying things too much, after all.

Oh, one more thing,” the producer commented in a sly, but serious tone, “I think it should be obvious, but I'll say it anyway. You've crossed the Rubicon this evening, and there's really no going back.”

Derrick froze for a moment, staring wide eyed at his employer before taking a deep breath. “I know,” he said softly, the younger man closing his eyes and exhaling slowly, “You always record your business meetings.”

As the door was opened by the driver and the man stepped out, Samantha lifted her head, the girl's heart suddenly racing as she processed the man's words. Glancing about, she searched desperately for any signs of a hidden camera, but from her vantage point it there wasn't much to see.

Hearing Walter laughing softly, the girl pushed herself up and turned to frown at him, Samantha doing her best to disguise her sudden concern. It was bad enough that the director had recorded her, but the producer too? Things were definitely getting out of hand. A single recording might be fairly easy to keep a secret, but two? The last thing she needed was for anything really explicit to get out into the wild, after all!

Sensing her concern, the producer gave a dismissive wave, the man smiling as he shook his head slowly. “Don't worry, my dear,” he assured the child, reaching out and running his fingers through Samantha's hair before holding her cheek, “I'm not one to simply post my blackmail material all over the internet. Think of it as an insurance policy. And besides, I'd be in far more trouble than my nephew would be if the recording got out.”

Samantha raised an eyebrow as she pushed herself back up, her legs shaking a little before she regained her balance. “He's... your nephew?” she stammered a bit with a laugh, the producer grinning in amusement.

Family is very important,” the man said seriously before sighing softly, “Even if he does take after his mother. Derrick's a good man and he'll go far once he gets past his hangups. I think you helped him with that this evening.”

The girl smirked as she pushed her dress back down and took a seat. “Well, I can mostly get behind that,” she admitted, rolling her eyes a bit, “my parents are cool, but I could use a better brother.”

Oh, I'm sure that'll right itself in due time,” the producer chuckled.

Doubtful,” the girl muttered, glancing askance and scowling a little as the man took out his phone again.

We'll be heading to the club now,” he told the driver who replied with a curt “Yes, sir!” before the car rumbled to life again and slowly accelerated.

So, where are we going, anyway?” Samantha inquired, glancing out the tinted windows and recognizing that they were somewhere on the south side of town.

A little cafe near the beach. I think you'll like it,” the producer replied with a knowing smile as he leaned back in his seat and relaxed, giving the girl a meaningful look, his hand taking hold of his now limp manhood, “in the meantime, though, would you mind helping me clean up a bit?”

Samantha glanced down and let out a soft sigh. There wasn't really that much of a difference between young guys and older ones, she supposed with a smirk before lying down across the bench seat again. Taking hold of Walter's shaft, the girl ran her tongue along it, tasting his sperm before sucking it gently into her mouth as she felt the man's hand take hold of her bottom again.

Moaning happily, Walter closed his eyes, savouring the sensation for a moment. “Anyway, the cafe we're going to is actually just a front,” he mused, Samantha glancing up at him curiously as she obediently ran her tongue over his shaft, the girl obediently suckling him, finding the taste of his cum to not be entirely to her liking, but certainly tolerable, “Our true destination is the little club in the basement that I'd advise you not to tell anyone about. It's extremely exclusive, you see. Only a small number of what you children like to call 'the beach people' even know it's there.”

Samantha's heart raced a little at the thought. She was not stranger to keeping secrets, but this one. This was more than just not telling her parents what she was really up to with the boys, or that she was in a relationship with both of them. This was huge. It was a full on adult secret. A rich people secret, Samantha supposed with a bit of a giggle.

Feeling the car roll to a halt again, Samantha lifted her head, her lips sucking hard as she pulled them off of Walter's shaft with a slurp, the girl glancing out the window again. Sure enough, she could see the dark expanse of the ocean lit partially by the lights of several buildings, the girl frowning a bit as she struggled to recognize anything.

Looks like we're here,” Walter commented in a vaguely serious tone, the man glancing meaningfully at the girl as he tucked himself back into his trousers, “but, before we go in, there's a few things you should know in advance. That and lay down some ground rules.”

Samantha nodded as she looked back at him curiously, the girl feeling a mix of curiosity and nervous excitement. “Sounds serious,” she replied with a bemused smirk, the man nodding in agreement as the driver opened the door for them.

Oh, it is,” the producer assured, picking up the girl's coat and draping it over her shoulders as the two stepped out of the car, “This club... it's very exclusive. The members are all quite wealthy, and some of them are in rather important positions here in town. Basically, once you leave, it would be best not to mention seeing anyone you recognize there to anyone. The patrons prefer to maintain their anonymity.”

Samantha giggled a bit, wondering just how far this big, rich adult secret went. Stepping out into the cool night, the girl took a deep breath of the salty sea air, her small body giving a shiver, reminding Samantha that the snow would come soon enough.

But, why all the secrecy?” the little girl inquired, glancing down the street at the row of touristy shops and restaurants that took advantage of the nearby beach.

The producer let out a soft chuckle, his arm slipping around her waist, leading Samantha towards a quaint little cafe with a large ship's wheel put proudly on display outside.

Because rich people can pretty much get nearly anything they want just by throwing money at it,” Walter chuckled, pulling the girl a little closer, Samantha feeling a little weird about it, but not really minding, “This does, though, make us a bit jaded, so we tend to be drawn towards... more questionable forms of entertainment.”

Samantha smirked, letting out a bit of a chuckle. “You mean like doing pervy things with young starlets in your limo?” she inquired teasingly, making the older man laugh and shake his head as he lead her up the wooden steps to the cafe's veranda, ignoring the “closed for a private function” sign on the door and leading her inside.

Well, yes, that's part of it,” he admitted, nodding to the young woman sitting behind the counter of the otherwise empty cafe before leading the child through the curtained doorway to the back area, “but, we also enjoy seeing a good show, so every week or so some of us gather here for a little stage performance. Something you'd wouldn't get anywhere else, even at so called 'high end' adult entertainment cabarets.”

The girl nodded, feeling both nervous and intrigued, wondering what naughty secrets the beach people kept and what shenanigans they'd been getting up to the last few months.

So, who owns this place, anyway?” Samantha asked curiously, the girl smiling a little at the cliché as the producer knocked on a non-descript door, only to have a small slot slide open, the man behind it checking to see who it was before opening the door for the two.

The producer sighed softly, giving a nod to the large, intimidating man in a suit who guarded the door before leading Samantha down a flight of red carpeted wooden steps, the sound of muffled music quickly reaching her ears.

Oddly enough, it's my ex-girlfriend,” Walter admitted with a chuckle and a nostalgic smile, “We've stayed on good terms over the years, and when she moved back into town this summer she got in touch with me and suggested this place. I helped pull a few strings and now here we are.”

Samantha frowned thoughtfully, the girl making sure to hold the hand railing as she descended the narrow, steep staircase. “So, is she like, your patron then?” Samantha inquired, remembering the conversation from the car, the producer inhaling sharply and tensing a bit before letting out a laugh.

Oh! No, no, that's an entirely different matter,” the man assured her, pausing at the bottom of the stairs before another door, “One which, at least for now, it's best that you put out of your mind. Perhaps in time I can discus that matter further, but in all honesty, it really does depend on how well your career goes and how much of an asset you become.”

Samantha nodded, deciding to let the secret be for the moment. Still, the word “patron” meant something. She'd heard it somewhere before. Maybe something Aunt Margo said a few times? the girl pondered.

Yeah, sure,” Samantha replied, the girl glancing about as the producer opened the door, leading her inside.

The room beyond was large enough, she supposed, with dark brick walls decorated with pictures of various celebrities and important people living in Emerald Bay, the room lit mostly by candles set upon the dozen or so small tables set in front of a small stage.

Frowning against the poor lighting, Samantha glanced about, finding herself blushing as she felt so many eyes suddenly turn upon her. Swallowing hard, the girl took half a step back, trying to partly hide behind the producer as she was almost certain she recognized a few people in the crowd.

Remember,” Walter said softly but firmly over the quiet soothing music that played throughout the little club, “Don't tell anyone about what or who you see here.”

The girl nodded slowly, inhaling sharply as woman in a monochrome server outfit came over and politely asked to take their coats, Samantha's emerald eyes momentarily fixed on a man sitting closer to the stage. It took her a moment, but the girl was certain he was her school's head master, the man smirking a bit as he and two others in dark suits shot her meaningful glances.

Wow...” the child muttered under her breath, slowly shaking her head as the woman then lead the two to a table near the back, Samantha's heart pounding with a mix of excitement and worry. On the one hand, being part of such a huge grown up secret was terribly exciting, but on the other, being recognized by someone in such a place made her feel awfully uncomfortable.

Taking her seat, Samantha glanced up at the producer, the man ordering them both drinks as he placed his hand onto her thigh and gave it a small squeeze. “Just relax,” he chuckled, sliding it lower to hike up the hem of the child's dress enough to find her bare skin, “There are a fair number of influential people here tonight. Someone of whom can make a real difference in a little girl's life if she's willing.”

Samantha took a deep breath, doing her best to smile as he nodded slowly. “So, it's not just movie people here then, right?” she inquired a little nervously, the producer shaking his head in amusement, his eyes casting about the room, smiling at some of the young woman in revealing dresses who accompanied several of the men.

Oh, a few are,” he replied softly, giving a small nod in the direction of a man Samantha didn't recognize, “For instance, that gentleman over there is the executive producer for the show your uncle works on, and three of he ladies here tonight are actresses looking to further their careers.”

Giving the man at the other table a surprised look, Samantha swallowed hard, her stomach tightening. This is what people mean when they say it's a small world, isn't it? she pondered before taking a deep breath and looking about again, definitely recognizing one of the woman as an actress from the show as well.

Um, so they'll keep it a secret that I was here too, right?” the girl inquired nervously, the producer chuckling in amusement.

My dear, this club is beyond exclusive. No one here would dare whisper a word about who they saw here tonight,” he replied with a sly smile, glancing meaningfully at the stage for a second, “Or what they saw tonight for that matter.”

Her curiosity rising, Samantha glanced at the empty stage, the girl's mind racing at the possibilities of what kind of shows went on there. “So, you mean like, people do... um, sex stuff on the stage then?” she inquired, the man nodding, his smile making Samantha a little uncomfortable somehow.

Sometimes, yes,” the producer explained, “but that's usually the final performance for the evening after the more mundane entertainment concludes, but it's more than just... 'sex stuff.' But when it is, it often involves things that aren't necessarily... legal.”

The girl took a deep breath again smiling and nodding politely as the server set down a tall, narrow glass of colourful liquid in front of her. Taking a sip, it tasted a bit like iced tea with a hint of alcohol, the girl sighing softly as it relaxed her nerves a bit.

You mean like, stuff involving underage girls?” Samantha inquired once the woman had slipped away again, the producer lifting his glass of wine and giving it a thoughtful look.

Sometimes,” he admitted, taking a tiny sip and smiling in satisfaction, “but, so far my associates have only been able to find one or two who are suitable for our needs. It's not like we can have them talking about what happens here, after all, so they need to thoroughly vetted first, and these things take time, you know.”

Samantha nodded thoughtfully, taking another small sip of her drink, smiling a little in-spite of herself as warmth spread through her tummy. It went down smoothly, she had to admit, even if it wasn't made with orange juice.

I guess that keeps the girls kind of busy then,” she chuckled a little nervously, remembering the limo ride, half-wondering if she was going to be asked to help with that. Or even how she'd feel about it if they did.

Walter sighed softly, giving a slow, thoughtful nod as he looked into his drink for a moment before meeting the little girl's gaze. “Very true,” the producer replied with a sly smile, the man leaning back in his seat, “And while we do have people working on it, any additional help would be appreciated.”

Samantha blushed, taking another sip of her drink, the girl exhaling slowly as she felt her skin tingle, the alcohol once more working through her system. “Um, I dunno,” she giggled nervously, glancing at the empty stage, “being on stage would feel... kinda weird. I'm not sure I'm ready for that sort of thing.”

The producer chuckled, shaking his head slowly. “No, no, my dear, we've got bigger plans for you,” the man assured her with a small wave of his hand before lowering his voice, his tone a mix of teasing and seriousness, “unless you're volunteering, of course.”

Blushing hard, Samantha let out a laugh, the girl grinning nervously and quickly looking away. “Um, I mean, it does sound... interesting, but I dunno if I'm ready for that sorta thing, you know?” she said quickly, her voice shaking a bit, the man nodding in understanding.

Well, so you know,” the producer replied in a rather reasonable tone, the man taking a sip of his wine, “if you happen to have any friends who might be interested in making some extra money, that would help. And, if you ever gain the confidence, I suppose we could make a place for you on stage. Although, as I said, I think you're... talents are better off used elsewhere.”

Samantha took a deep breath, quickly going through the girls she knew, chuckling a little at the idea of most of them wanting to put on a show for a bunch of strangers. “Well, Lydia might agree,” the girl offered with a bit a shrug, the girl taking another sip of her drink, her head spinning a tiny bit. 'What's even in this?' she pondered.

I'll keep that in mind,” Walter chuckled, suddenly sitting up in his seat as a small spotlight shined down onto the stage, illuminating an older man in a dark purple suit with a small bow-tie, a top-hat and a wide grin.

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen!” the man announced boldly, his arms wide as he took a moment to look around the crowd, likely not being able to see much with the bad lighting, “We're all so glad to have you here tonight, although I must apologize for the delay in the festivities. I know you're all eager for for the show to begin!”

Samantha shrank back a little in her chair as the crowd applauded, the girl glancing about nervously. Being on the internet, or in a movie, that was one thing. But this... these people were right here. Some of them could almost reach out and touch the stage. She was definitely not ready to be the one 'performing' but at the same time, it was all rather thrilling.

Now, I understand that some of you have placed some bets,” the man on stage commented with a wide, toothy grin, a few people in the audience laughing at the comment, “Well, I can assure all of you that we will be honouring them, and the winner will be going home with a tidy sum!”

Grinning as a murmur went up through the crowd, the man gave them a moment to settle down as Samantha glanced at the producer, the man smiling with amusement. “What's that about?” the girl whispered, Walter giving a dismissive wave.

You'll see,” he assured her in a hushed tone as the crowd calmed down once more.

Now then, without delay,” the master of ceremonies announced, the man stepping to one side as the spotlight shifted to the velvet curtains at the back of the stage, “I present to you... miss Talia!”

The crowd applauded again, a few of them cheering drunkenly as the curtains opened, revealing a nervous looking blond girl. Samantha covered her mouth as she noticed that the girl on stage was wearing the uniform of the town's high-school. It wasn't anyone she recognized, at least. But it was possible that “Talia” knew David or Jennifer, seeing as the girl did seem to be about their age.

Friend of yours?” Walter inquired teasingly, Samantha inhaling sharply and taking another sip of her drink, savouring the warm tingling sensation it sent through her small body, the light vertigo making her giggle a little.

Well, no, but...” Samantha managed, her eyes going wide as music started playing and Talia took a deep breath before she started provocatively dancing to it.

She's cute, isn't she?” the producer said thoughtfully, Samantha nodding slowly as the man in the dark purple suit stepped back behind the curtain and Talia's expression became more confident, the young teen smiling at her audience.

Samantha's eyes soon went wide as she realized what the schoolgirl was doing, Talia teasingly tugging at her tie with still nervous fingers. 'That's kinda what I'm doing...' Samantha realized, thinking about her V-Star account and the shenanigans she was up to there. This, though... this was an entirely different level.

The girl on stage laughed as she spun her tie around over her heard, several people in the audience laughing and cheering her on. Tossing it to a random table, the man who caught it grinned broadly, holding it up as his date, a young woman in an elegant but rather revealing red dressed gave him a bemused smile and applauded.

Think you could do something like this?” Walter inquired teasingly, Samantha shaking her head slowly, the girl finding she enjoyed the show, even if it did make her a little nervous.

No... I think I'll stick to being in front of a camera, not a live audience,” she replied, the child's words slurring a tiny bit, “I like the attention, but... This is... intense.”

The producer nodded, smiling to himself as the audience applauded at the sight of Talia removing her dark purple school jacket, sliding it down off of her shoulders as the teen grinned, jiggling her breasts teasingly.

Well, so you know,” the man remarked, glancing askance down at the little redhead, “She is being paid quite well for her time. Plus, she's going to get a bit of a bonus depending on how well she does tonight.”

Samantha frowned, not quite understanding. “There's something... else going on, isn't there?” she inquired, the producer just smiling as he applauded, the blond girl on stage letting her jacket fall to the floor behind her before turning about and dancing provocatively, pushing her skirt covered bottom and swaying her hips.

Oh, there always is, my dear,” the producer assured her, raising an eyebrow as Talia turned back around, her fingers on the top button of her blouse, the girl stopping and staring nervously out at the audience for a second, her expression becoming uncertain.

Like the ah, patron thing, right?” Samantha giggled, trying to catch the man off guard, but he merely chuckled and shook his head slowly as the MC came out from the back once again and placed something in Talia's hand. He smiled, nodding to the girl who grinned back nervously before swallowing whatever it was she was given.

The less you know about that, the better,” Walter said in a slightly warning tone, his eyes narrowing as the girl on stage took a deep breath before continuing to dance, laughing a little, her fingers starting to undo the buttons one by one, “At least for now. For the time being, let's just focus on your career.”

Samantha rolled her eyes and took another sip of her drink. She couldn't stand it when adults said that phrase, but there wasn't much she could do about it, she supposed. Her curiosity would have to wait for the moment. But, at least there was an interesting show going on.

Undoing the last button, Talia turned about again, pushing her bottom out at the crowd, receiving a few excited shouts that made Samantha laugh, the girl swaying her hips in a rather enticing fashion.

I should probably take notes,” Samantha giggled to herself, grinning as Talia undid the side zipper on her black and purple uniform skirt, letting it slowly slide down over her bottom.

Can't hurt,” the producer replied a little distracted, Samantha doing a bit of a double take, wincing as her head spun, surprised by the sudden presence of a tall, somewhat gangly fellow in a cheap suit suddenly standing by their table.

Sorry for the delay,” the tall man said quickly, grinning as he glanced at the stage. Something about him telling Samantha that he didn't quite belong there. It was probably the three days of beard stubble, or the way he'd barely managed to comb his hair, she supposed, but he also seemed a bit jittery for some reason.

No, no, it's fine,” the producer replied with a dismissive wave, “I trust you have something to report?”

The tall man nodded quickly, pulling out one of the wooden chairs, scarping it noisily across the floor and receiving numerous dirty looks. Setting a folder of papers down on the table he grinned and chuckled a bit, stealing another glance at Talia as she lifted her arms, stepping out of her skirt.

Y-Yes, the current round of testing turned up some interesting results, but we... we're going to need more test subjects,” he said quickly, glancing at Samantha as if he'd only just noticed her, “Um... is it safe to discuss this?”

The producer sighed heavily, rolling his eyes. “It's fine, just tell me. Have you isolated the amnesic properties yet?” he inquired in a serious tone, the tall man's expression becoming uncertain as he adjusted his glasses and took out a note pad.

Well, almost, but there's things about the sample you gave us,” he replied, glancing at Samantha again, the girl staring back at him, trying to read his expression, something in his eyes was trying to tell her something, but she couldn't place it, “We've analyzed the sample pretty much every way we can think of, but there's still so much we don't know about it. If... you could just tell us where you even found it...”

The man stopped as Walter raised his hand. “That's a trade secret,” he replied sternly, “Our supplier can get you more if you need it, but I can't tell you where she gets it from.”

It's... an amazing substance, I have to admit,” the other man stammered, laughing a little before giving Samantha another nervous glance, the girl frowning in response, “but there are parts of its chemistry that... just don't make sense!”

The producer rolled his eyes, shaking his head slowly. “Our organization doesn't want excuses, doctor, we want results,” he explained sternly, casting a quick glance at Talia, the girl teasingly holding her blouse open, the girl's black lingerie getting quite a reaction from the crowd, “Our backer hit a wall with her own research, and that's why we contacted you and your laboratory. You've got a good reputation. It'd be a shame to see that change.”

The tall man nodded quickly, his expression becoming more nervous as Samantha realized what his look meant. He recognized her from somewhere. But where? It wasn't like she knew who he was, but how did he know her? It was an unsettling idea, the girl rather not liking how many people seemed to be recognizing her.

Um, well, we are close to isolating the aphrodisiac properties at least, but the amnesic side of things is going to take a little longer, though,” the scientist said quickly, trying to change the subject, glancing nervously at Samantha one more time.

Sighing heavily, Walter leaned back in his chair, a grin spreading across his face as he nodded in Talia's direction, the girl accepting a sip from something in a glass bottle from the MC before nodding quickly and taking a moment.

Well, as I said, it's the suggestibility aspect that's the issue,” he explained, chuckling to himself as the girl on stage finally reached back to undo her bra, Samantha sipping her drink again, only half-hearing the conversation as she looked on with a mix of awe and uncertainly, “It's a useful tool, but not quite what we have in mind. I'm sure you understand.”

The scientist nodded, inhaling sharply as he watched the young blond girl dancing about the stage wearing only her panties now, her movements a bit erratic and uncoordinated but sexy nonetheless. “I, ah, don't quite understand, but m-money talks, I guess,” he replied, Walter chuckling at his response.

Indeed it does!” the man replied with amusement before his tone became more serious, “But do remember. The Festival is only about a year and a half away, and we need a working sample long before then. Don't ask why. Just get me what my backer requires.”

Y, yes, sir,” the scientist said quickly, nodding as he glanced at the stage one more time before heading off, the producer giving Samantha's thigh a firm squeeze, the girl pursing her lips, feeling a tingling excitement growing within her.

You didn't hear any of that,” Walter said simply, his hand sliding higher along the child's thigh, his fingers brushing against her panties, smiling as he felt the warmth there, “Not that anyone would believe you anyway.”

Samantha nodded, the girl swaying a little in her seat, finding it difficult to focus on the stage performance, let alone process much of what the adults had discussed. A festival? That sounded fun, and what even was an aphrodisiac? Evan would probably know. He was a genius, after all.

Glancing back at the stage, Samantha laughed as she saw that Talia was now spinning her panties over her head, the other girl laughing as well, her body swaying and stumbling a bit. It took Talia a moment to figure out how, but the blond girl managed to toss her panties into the audience, her throw not especially forceful, but the man who caught them seemed happy enough.

That ah... was quite a show!” Samantha laughed, the girl picking up her glass and frowning into it. When had she finished her drink?

The producer chuckled softly, smiling as he watched Talia do her best to dance on the stage, the blond girl's naked body hard to ignore even as the man who caught her panties held them up proudly, laughing as several audience members applauded and cheered.

Oh, the show's not over yet, my dear,” the producer replied, motioning to the waitress to bring the little redhead another drink.

What'd you mean?” Samantha inquired, tilting her head curiously, the girl giggling at how drunk Talia looked, the older girl almost falling over as she tried to spin about.

Oh, you'll see,” Walter chuckled, motioning towards the stage, Samantha letting out nervous laugh as the MC came up behind Talia, the man placing his hands on the girl's shoulders before pushing downwards.

Her legs wobbling for a second, the naked teen dropped down to her knees with a nervous laugh, the man behind her walking around her and stepping forward with a wide, toothy grin, clasping his hands together dramatically.

Now then, my friends!” the MC announced, several men in the crowd sitting a little taller, a sense of excitement filling the room, “if this evening's volunteers could please step forward, we can begin the final portion of our show!”

Talia's eyes widened, the girl looking around nervously as several men got to their feet, all of them grinning hungrily at her, the girl letting out a soft whimpering gasp in response.

What are they...?” Samantha began, only to notice that the men in suits closing in around the blond had undone their trousers, their hands pulling out their manhood, all of them eagerly stroking themselves.

No way...” the little redhead laughed, leaning on the table and lifting herself up a bit to get a closer look, only to wince as her head spun, the alcohol making her vision blur a bit.

Sitting back down, Samantha held her forehead as she felt the producer's arm slip about her waist, pulling the child's slender form against himself. Exhaling slowly, Samantha had to admit it was nice to lean against the man, especially given the way the room was spinning.

Barely noticing as the waitress set another drink onto the table, Samantha's breath quickened at the sight of what was happening on the stage. Talia's eyes going wide, the blond girl stared up at the men, all of them stroking themselves hard and fast as they leered down at the young teen.

Swallowing hard, Talia let out a nervous laugh. Opening her mouth wider, one of the men pushed himself past her lips, several members of the audience drunkenly shouting words of encouragement. Sucking as best she could for several seconds, Talia's body suddenly shuddered, the man grabbing the back of her head and thrusting his hips.

Did he just...?” Samantha stammered, giggling as she picked up her drink, the girl taking another small sip as the man on stage leaned his head back, groaning as he came into the teenager's mouth only to take a few steps back, a strand of gooey cum connecting him to her mouth for a second before it broke.

To Samantha's surprise, Talia didn't seem to be making any move to swallow, though, the girl just panting, her mouth held open. A bit of sperm dribbled down her chin as the MC laughed, the man pulling a stack of money out of his jacket pocket before grinning broadly and tossing one of the bills down in front of the kneeling teen.

Her heart racing, Samantha leaned closer again, barely noticing Walter's hand pulling up the hem of her dress again, the man once more caressing the child's bare leg. Shaking her head slowly as a second man came into Talia's mouth, Samantha's body quivered, her excitement rising, the girl giggling, squirming a bit at the feeling of Walter's fingers teasing her folds through her panties.

She gets paid for every load she can hold in her mouth,” the producer chuckled softly, his lips brushing against Samantha's ear through her hair, making the child giggle, the man on stage dropping more money down as Talia closed her eyes, allowing another load of cum shoot into her mouth.

Crazy!” Samantha mused, grinning as she watched the blond girl tilt her head back as two different guys stood on either side of her, quickly stroking themselves, clearly on the verge of cumming as well.

Talia's body tensed, closing her eyes tightly as she heard the two men moan hungrily, the MC laughing as he waved two more bills in front of the girl's face. Letting out a helpless whimper, the teenager winced as the two men grunted and groaned, both of them shooting additional thick loads into the teenager's open mouth, the girl doing her best to hold it all in.

Think you could do that?” the producer whispered teasingly into Samantha's ear, the little redhead laughing and shaking her head slowly, nibbling her bottom lip as she watched.

Talia's body was shaking now as three more men came up onto the stage, the blond girl letting out a desperate sob as her hands were taken, two of the men making her stroke their shafts. It was weirdly hot, Samantha had to admit, but at the same time, the blond girl seemed to be having some second thoughts.

Her stomach tightening a little, Samantha took another sip of her drink, the warmth spreading through her body quickly relaxing her, the girl finding herself giggling a bit. It wasn't that bad, was it? It wasn't like they were hurting her all that much, Samantha pondered, the girl sitting a little taller in her seat, inhaling sharply as Walter's finger slipped under her panties, rubbing teasingly against her moist slit.

I don't think... my mouth's that big,” she replied with a giggle, Samantha's body giving a deep quiver, the man's index finger pushing slowly inside of her, the child squirming a bit in her seat.

The producer chuckled, his thumb brushing gently against the drunk little girl's clit. “They could put it somewhere else,” he said teasingly, Samantha inhaling sharply, the girl blushing hard before letting out a laugh.

Swallowing hard, Samantha pressed her thighs together, the sensation spreading through her. “Ah, um... that's a... bad idea,” she giggled, taking a deep breath as her body trembled, the girl on stage suddenly closing her mouth and shaking her head head, pushing away yet another man.

Well, if you ever change your mind...” the producer chuckled, the child squirming as his thick finger slid slowly back and forth inside of her.

Samantha moaned happily in-spite of herself, the girl dropping a shaky hand into the older man's lap. “Fairness...” she murmured to herself, the child's shaking fingers unzipping the producer's trousers before taking a few tries to slip inside.

Glancing at the stage, Samantha let out a soft gasp. The MC was laughing along with several audience members as he pulled hard at Talia's long blond hair, yanking the teenager's head back. Another man was forcing her mouth open with one hand, his other holding the young teen's arms over her head.

Tears spilling down her cheeks, Talia struggled and squirmed, the girl letting out a muffled, gurgling cry as a tall, grinning man added to the mix in her mouth, sperm oozing down her chin.

Shaking her head slowly, Samantha's heart raced, the girl taking another sip of her drink to ease the tension she felt. Glancing about the room, everyone else seemed to be having a good time, several of the ladies not even hiding what they were doing for their men under the tables.

Looking back at the producer, nibbling her bottom lip uncertainly, the man was quietly smiling to himself as he watched, clearly unconcerned. Sighing softly, Samantha gave his shaft a firm squeeze, the girl slowly stroking him, realizing it was probably best not to say anything.

Meanwhile, Talia let out a muffled cry as her mouth was suddenly pushed and held closed, the MC stepping forward with a wide, almost predatory grin. “Well, it looks the poor girl's full!” he laughed, tipping his hat a bit as a ripple of laughter spread through the audience, “But, not to worry! She still has one more challenge before her!”

Turning to face the young blond, several men still holding her in place, the MC leaned down and motioned to the pile of bills on the floor of the stage. “Now then, my dear, how'd you like to double your money?” he inquired, the girl letting out a panicked whimpering sound, her face red, sperm dribbling a bit from her lips, mixing with her tears.

The MC turned back to the crowd with a mischievous expression. “I'll take that as a yes!” he proclaimed, the audience laughing and applauding in response as the man turned back to the girl, “Okay then! All you need to do my dear, is swallow everything in your mouth. No fair spitting it out! And you need to keep it down for at least an hour!”

Talia stared wide-eyed at the strange little man, her expression panicked at the thought, her body shaking and trembling only to let out a muffled scream as one of the men held her nose closed.

Ya weren't... kidding...” Samantha managed, glancing down at her drink again. How had she drank so much of it already?

You mean about the special entertainment?” the producer chuckled, the man letting out a soft, rumbling moan, his shaft throbbing in the child's hand, “My dear. The rich and influential do get rather jaded over time, and we do love our rarified entertainments. You should see the shows they put on in the Capital!”

Samantha took a deep breath, her body shuddering as the man's fingers caressed and moved in ways she couldn't ignore, her mind racing, trying to imagine what other weird perverted things rich people got up to.

Her heart racing, Samantha found her uncertainty being pushed away by the sensation. She knew what was happening was wrong. Terribly, horribly wrong. Talia was struggling, the young teen managing to shake her head a bit before her expression became pained, the blond swallowing hard, her body reacting almost violently. But at the same time, what Samantha was watching was kind of weirdly hot, and the girl wasn't entirely sure how she felt about that...

Maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe it was the way Walter's fingers probed and rubbed her, the child's mind feeling more and more foggy, almost disconnected. It was probably both, she mused, half-wondering what her parents would think if he dropped her off like this.

It didn't much matter, though, Samantha finding herself laughing at Talia's expression as the teenager panted heavily, desperate for air as they finally released her, Talia's expression a mix of disgust and fear. Could she herself drink that much at once? Samantha pondered, grinning at the idea of trying to get the boys to cum that much in one go and quickly realizing she'd need a few more volunteers.

Her musings were brought to a stop, though, as one of the men from the stage made his way towards the table. Giving him a curious look, Samantha smiled. He was fairly handsome, she thought. Maybe a bit older than her parents, with broad shoulders and a pleasing jaw line. Plus, the way he smiled at her made the tingling sensation that filled Samantha's body amplify. Did he know what was happening under the table? Samantha kind of hoped so. It was fun to be watched, after all!

Giving the producer a questioning look, the man rubbed his chin as he stopped in front of the two. “Sorry to bother, Mr. Delaware,” he said in a sly tone that said he already knew the answer, “but is that Lily McAlester's daughter?”

Samantha's eyes went wide, a sudden panic pushing away much of her alcoholic haze. He recognized her?! And he knew her mother?! Looking up at the producer, her expression desperate, Samantha's breath quickened, a cold chill running down her spine.

Walter merely chuckled, though, smiling down at her with amusement. “Oh yes, this is indeed her daughter Samantha,” he replied, the child's body trembling, her heart sinking, a feeling of dread spreading through her.

The other man grinned, nodding thoughtfully. “Ah, I should have known given how pretty she is,” he mused, leaning across the table and meeting the child's frightened gaze, “Hello there. I'm your mother's boss, Mr. Hampton. It's nice to finally meet you.”

Samantha just stared back at him, unsure what to say, both men finding her reaction rather amusing, letting her stew for a moment before the producer sighed heavily. “Now, now, my dear, there's nothing to worry about,” he assured her, “He's one of us, and the last thing anyone here wants to do is jeopardize what we have. Plus, you remember that other gentleman who came by tonight? He works with your aunt Victoria.”

Samantha blinked several times, trying to process what she was hearing. Emerald Bay was a rather small town. It probably shouldn't have been especially surprising that this would happen. But it was still very disquieting.

Now then, I really hate to bother you,” her mother's boss continued, directing his question entirely and pointedly to Walter, “But it seems I didn't get my turn with tonight's entertainment, and I was wondering if miss Samantha could help me with that?”

Oh! Most certainly!” the producer assured him with a bit of a laugh, pulling his hand away from Samantha, the girl wincing a bit at the sudden lack of sensation, “I'm sure she'd be more than happy to ah, lend you a hand.”

Samantha stared at the producer for a moment. Did he just agree to let her mother's boss do weird things to her? Without even asking her at all? The girl turned to Hampton, the man nodding in thanks before walking around to the other side of the table, his hands already undoing his trousers.

I really appreciate it,” he replied sincerely, the producer giving a dismissive wave.

Oh, it's nothing,” Walter assured him with a chuckle, “This is how my industry works, after all!”

Samantha gave a weak laugh, realizing she didn't have much of a choice in the matter. Picking up her drink, the girl downed it in one go, the world momentarily shifting out of focus, her head swimming, her doubts quickly slipping away beneath the alcoholic fog.

I can do this... it's easy...” Samantha murmured, the girl pushing her chair out a bit and immediately wincing, her head spinning for a moment, her vision going a bit blurry.

Like mother, like daughter,” Hampton chuckled, the man's shaft already hard in his hand, stroking it meaningfully in the child's direction as he stepped closer.

Managing to open one eye, Samantha looked up at the man curiously. Her mother...? she pondered, not quite understanding, her brain working far slower than she'd of preferred. All at once, though, the thought was banished from Samantha's mind as the man simply grabbed her by the hair and pulled the twelve-year-old towards his shaft.

Letting out a surprised gasp, Samantha suddenly found her mouth full, the girl making an annoyed sound at first before gagging, the man shoving the head of his shaft against the back of her throat.

Her eyes going wide, Samantha let out a muffled sound of protest, the girl slapping at the man's hips with both hands as Hampton bucked his hips, grinning broadly at her distress. Glaring up at him, Samantha pulled her head back, only to feel his hand stopping her, the head of his shaft pushing quickly in and out of her throat several times before finally pulling back.

Left gasping for breath, her head spinning painfully, Samantha glared up at the man as she gasped for breath, panting hard as her body trembled. “J... jerk...” the girl managed, both men chuckling softly in response.

You know...” Hampton commented slyly, the man leaning down holding the girl's cheek, his grin broadening, the smell of rum on his breath making Samantha wince, “Your mother likes it rough.”

Samantha rolled her eyes, the girl immediately regretting it, grimacing at the sudden jolt of pain. “You want me to do this, or not?” she muttered, the man chuckling softly, running his fingers through her long red hair.

You're a real brat, aren't you?” he inquired rhetorically, pulling Samantha closer again, his rock hard shaft bouncing against her cheek a few times, the girl grimacing at him.

Whatever,” Samantha muttered, the girl taking hold of the man's shaft, giving the businessman an annoyed look as she stroked it.

Smirking down at her, Hampton shook his head slowly in amusement. “You do know that I'm your mother's boss, right?” he inquired, the girl scowling despite the way his words made her heart sink. He wasn't wrong, after all. This man could make or break her mother's career, she realized. Just like the producer could do with her own.

Sighing softly, Samantha lowered her head, the girl closing her eyes as she wrapped her lips around his shaft. Looks like I'm gonna be doing a lot of this... the girl thought to herself with a frown, sucking gently as the man's fingers caressed her hair. Not that I hate it, but...

How is she?” the producer inquired with amusement, glancing at the stage to where the blond girl was being carried out, the MC shaking his head in amusement, counting Talia's money for her as he followed the teenager back stage.

Hampton groaned hungrily, an amused smile crossing his lips. “You know, her mother can suck a golf ball through a garden hose, but she's not too bad,” the man replied teasingly, Samantha's eyes going wide, her heart racing. He was serious, wasn't he? Her mother probably had proper sex with him too!

Sucking harder, Samantha closed her eyes tightly, her hand stroking the base of his cock as she gave his foreskin a nibble. It was probably a good idea to do her best, after all! Scooping up his heavy balls with her other hand, Samantha did everything she could think of, pushing her tongue under his foreskin as she gave the man a gentle squeeze.

Grinning inwardly as the man moaned deeply, Samantha sucked as hard as she could, part of her wanting to outdo her mother, but also not wanting to let her down. Besides, the man was turned on enough that it probably wouldn't take too long anyway, his shaft throbbing, his balls tightening as she moved her fingers teasingly.

Wait-!” Hampton groaned, pulling back suddenly, Samantha almost falling out of her chair, only to be grabbed by the producer, her mother's boss panting heavily as he grinned down at the girl, “I, I have to to give this little bitch a proper go.”

Perfectly understandable,” Walter replied casually, Samantha letting out a pained groan as she sat up straighter, the girl letting out a yelp as she felt Hampton's hands reach under her arms and pull the child to her feet.

As she rose, the alcohol hit Samantha's brain like a truck, the girl letting out a startled cry as the world went black, her head spinning and throbbing, her limbs flopping about of their own accord. Gasping for breath, the girl was numbly aware of the men talking. Or her tiny body being moved, for that matter. Or of the sudden firmness of the table pressing against her chest as she was laid down upon it.

What...” Samantha groaned, the stabbing pain in her eyes making it hard to think, the girl letting out a whimpering whine as she felt hands hiking up the hem of her dress.

You know, this is one of things I absolutely adore about children,” the producer laughed, shaking his head with a grin as the businessman eagerly pulled Samantha's panties down over the rise of her firm little bottom, sliding them down her legs and off of her feet before casually stuffing them into his jacket pocket, “It takes almost nothing to get them blackout drunk.”

Feeling the head of Hampton's shaft suddenly rub against her naked folds, Samantha let out a long, whimpering whine, the girl panting, trying to push back against the foggy numbness in her mind. Only half-hearing the man's groan as he entered her, the sensation rose like a wave through the child, Samantha letting out a helpless moan as the delicious sensation pushed back against the throbbing in her head.

Be sure not to finish inside of her, though,” the producer cautioned with a hint of amusement, “She's still got movies to make, after all.”

Don't worry, I've never been one to harm a good investment,” the younger man chuckled, taking hold of Samantha's bottom and giving it a firm squeeze, letting out a strained moan as he tried to push deeper, “Uhg, fuck she's tight...”

Well, she is only twelve, you know,” Walter chuckled, lifting his glass of whine to the other clients who were looking on from their tables at the unfolding scene.

Hampton moaned hungrily, spreading Samantha's bottom cheeks apart so he could get a better view of his thick shaft penetrating the little girl, her moist folds wrapped tightly around it.

Yeah, a twelve out of ten...” the businessman groaned, grinning broadly at the weak moan that escaped the child's lips, Samantha's half-closed eyes unfocused, the girl's mind entirely crowded.

Unable to focus, Samantha was only half-aware of the throbbing pleasure coursing through her body, her mother's boss picking up speed, filling her young passage again and again. Her emerald eyes rolling, Samantha could barely think, the alcohol making it hard to even remember her own name, let alone where she was or even understand what was happening.

Not that it mattered. Samantha was lost in the sensation, drifting in and out of consciousness, a small smile crossing the girl's face at the sensation she felt. Part of her mind still understood what was happening, though. Someone was inside of her. A man was pushing himself in and out of her, harder and faster with every stroke, each thrust sending a wave of pleasure through her clouded mind.

I think she likes it,” the producer chuckled, taking a sip of his wine, the man smiling as several other men stood up and moved closer to watch.

I... I don't care!” Hampton laughed, the man groaning as he moved his hands down to grab the child by her firm, slender thighs so he could hold her more easily in place.

The man gritting his teeth, he glanced down at Samantha's face, the sight of the little girl's eyes crossed as she drooled onto the table turning him on all the more. Grunting and groaning, he thrusted as hard and fast as he could, his only concern using the child's body to get himself off.

His face reddening, Hampton tossed his head back, the man groaning and straining as he finally forced himself to pull out, letting go of the child's thigh so he could stroke his shaft. With a final hard grunt, a long glob of sperm shot out and splattered across Samantha's bottom, the girl's body giving a sudden jerk as the white hot goo touched her skin.

So good...” the man moaned, pushing out several more globs of sperm, letting them drip down onto the redhead's skin as, grinning as he glanced up at the suddenly applauding onlookers.

How does she compare to her mother?” Walter inquired teasingly, Hampton chuckling to himself and shaking his head in amusement as he squeezed out the last few drops, letting them land between Samantha's bottom cheeks.

Hey, I'm not one to kiss and tell,” he laughed, giving the now unconscious girl's bottom a firm slap, “But thanks for the help. I'll see if I can't pay you back later.”

The producer gave a dismissive wave, the crowd slowly dispersing now that the show was over, making way for the waitress to return with a small bucket and a damp cloth.

Just make sure to see all her movies, that's all that I ask,” Walter replied with a grin, the man smiling down at Samantha as the waitress wiped the child clean, the woman frowning a little as she made sure the girl was still breathing.

I just hope she can keep her mouth shut,” Hampton commented in a more serious tone, the producer nodding solemnly as the two watched the waitress adjust the girl's dress.

Oh, she's good at keeping secrets,” he assured, frowning thoughtfully, “Besides, I doubt she'll even remember this. A shame we couldn't record it, though, I know several people who'd be very entertained by it.”

Hampton gave a snort of laughter, the man shaking his head. “I'm good with not being in front of the camera, thanks,” he replied with a smirk, “Anyway, I'll leave you to this. I assume you'll be taking her home now?”

The producer nodded, carefully picking up the small girl and holding her close. “Yes, it's getting rather late and I'd best get this little one home,” he said thoughtfully, smiling as he ran his fingers through Samantha's hair, “But, it does give a convenient excuse for her being asleep already. It's a good thing it's a Saturday. She'll probably need tomorrow to recover...”

*****

Samantha woke up in her bed the next day with a splitting headache and an unpleasant feeling in her stomach. Letting out an unhappy sound, the girl covered her head with her blanket and tried to piece the evening back together, her memory of the tail end of it hazy at best.

I guess that could've gone worse,” the girl muttered, peeking out from the blanket at her clock and letting out a soft groan, realizing she'd missed breakfast. Just as well, Samantha supposed, given the how her stomach felt, even if it was a small break in tradition.

Just then, however, a soft knock on her door made the girl groan, hiding deeper under the blankets as it swung open. “I'm still asleep, come back later,” the girl groaned, hearing chuckling voices.

We brought you breakfast,” said Evan, the girl peeking out again at the two boys as they set up a small table and put food down for her.

Just remember us when you become a famous movie star, okay?” added Zack with a teasing grin, Samantha giggling in-spite of herself, the girl pulling down the blanket and smiling weakly up at the two.

I love you two...” Samantha muttered wearily, the girl wincing as she sat up, half-wondering how she'd gotten into her nightshirt.

Now say that when you're when you're not still drunk,” Zack shot back teasingly, Samantha giving him a sly smirk as she tried not to laugh before frowning, a more serious thought coming to mind.

My parents didn't notice, did they?” she asked, picking up her glass of orange juice in both hands.

The boys glanced at one another, both giving a helpless shrug. “Not that we noticed,” Evan replied as Samantha made a bit of a face, the awful taste in her mouth making the drink taste a bit off, “But your mum's in a good mood, so I wouldn't worry too much.”

Samantha nodded slowly, the girl finding that she was actually a tiny bit hungry. “I just hope I made a good impression,” she said with a thoughtful frown, “I'm still not totally sure about everything that happened last night, though.”

That just means we can tell you about our evening first,” Zack chuckled teasing, Evan's expression becoming a bit embarrassed, Samantha raising an amused and curious eyebrow.

So it went well then?” the girl inquired, Zack letting out a nervous laugh.

You could say that,” he replied with a sly smile, the two boys taking a seat on either side of her, “Now then... where to begin...?”

1