Chapter 1: Summoned to a New World
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: Summoned to a New World

 
I remember the night I died. It was a dark and stormy night. I was walking back from the bar, a bit too drunk to be out, but I didn't care. I just wanted to get home and crash. The next thing I knew, I was lying on the ground, looking up at the stars.
 
I sat up and looked around. I was no longer in the city, but in a strange forest. Everything was so vivid, the trees were greener, the leaves were rustling, and the air was crisp. I got up and checked myself, I was fine, no scratches, no bruises, nothing. I was wearing the same clothes, but they looked new, as if they had never been worn before.
 
I started walking, looking for a way out of the forest. After walking for a while, I stumbled upon a group of people. They were dressed in medieval clothes, and they were staring at me with a mix of fear and awe.
 
"Who are you?" one of them asked.
 
"I'm...I'm not sure," I replied. "I don't know how I got here."
 
"Perhaps you are the one we have been waiting for," another person said.
 
"The one you have been waiting for?" I repeated, confused.
 
"Yes," the first person said. "We have summoned you from another world to help us defeat the evil that plagues our land."
 
"Summoned me?" I asked, still not understanding.
 
"Yes, we are powerful mages," the third person explained. "We have used a powerful spell to bring you here, to our world, to help us save it from destruction."
 
I was skeptical, but I didn't have any other options. I decided to help them, to see what this world was all about.
 
Over the next few days, the mages taught me how to use magic. I was a quick learner, and I soon found myself able to conjure fire, water, and even summon creatures. They also taught me how to fight with a sword, a skill that would come in handy later.
 
The more I learned about this world, the more I realized how different it was from mine. Magic was real, and it was everywhere. The people were different too, they were more connected to nature and the world around them. The forests were alive, and the animals were more intelligent.
 
I was glad I was here, even if it meant leaving my old life behind. I was ready to embrace this new world and become the hero they needed.
0