Chapter 4: A Knight’s Title and a New Life
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Chapter 4: A Knight's Title and a New Life
 
After the successful hunt for the Alpha Hydra, our guild members had become famous throughout the kingdom. We had received numerous requests for assistance, and our reputation as skilled heroes had spread far and wide.
 
One day, we received an invitation from the king himself. He requested our presence at the royal palace, where he would confer upon us the title of knights. This was a great honor, and we were all excited to attend the ceremony.
 
When we arrived at the palace, we were awed by its grandeur. The ceremony took place in the main hall, which was decorated with intricate tapestries and chandeliers. The king sat on his throne, flanked by his advisors and nobles.
 
We knelt before the king, and he placed a sword on each of our shoulders, dubbing us knights of the realm. The crowd erupted into cheers, and we felt a great sense of pride and accomplishment.
 
After the ceremony, the king hosted a grand party in our honor. People from all over the kingdom had been invited, and the atmosphere was lively and festive. We drank and danced the night away, enjoying the company of our fellow knights and the people of the kingdom.
 
As the night wore on, Lyra and I snuck away from the party and made our way back to our house. We had been trying to start a family for a while, and we were hopeful that tonight would be the night.
 
We spent the night in each other's arms, whispering sweet nothings and expressing our love for one another. The passion and intimacy we shared were unlike anything I had ever experienced before.
 
Nine months later, our love had borne fruit. Lyra gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, with my curly hair and her green eyes. We named her Aurora, after the goddess of dawn, and we both knew that she would grow up to be as strong and brave as her parents.
 
Our guild members were overjoyed at the news, and they showered us with gifts and congratulations. Life had never been better, and we knew that we were blessed to have each other and our precious daughter.
 
As I held my newborn daughter in my arms, I knew that I would do anything to protect her and ensure that she had a bright future. The challenges and dangers that lay ahead seemed less daunting now that I had a family to fight for.
 
And so, as we settled into our new life as knights and parents, I knew that our adventures and quests were far from over. But I was ready to face whatever came our way, with my beloved wife by my side and my daughter in my heart.
0