15. Resonance
56 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You lord are my guiding light. You are the shield and the shelter that covers me. Without you my defenses are all already as departed. Without you I am as defenseless as a lamb in a wolf's den. So to you lord I cleave and follow closely. I hold onto you in darkness and let you lead me into light.

Abigail woke up to the sight of her breasts growing. She could see them, already looming over her, rising higher. First by only a few inches, then more and more. Soon she was staring up at a wall of boob nearly twice as big as it had been before. 

Her breasts stretched straight up as a three foot tall wall of meat. Each one of her boobs big enough to half bury her. Still they grew. Growing up and further out like a slime being boiled alive. 

It was mesmerizing to watch. Mostly on account of the fact that it took up her entire line of sight. Down one way was her breasts, and up the other way was only more breasts. Both the walls of massive boob converging in the middle to make a line of cleavage as long as her arm. Possibly longer. 

She couldn't see far enough to confirm that, but she could feel it. Both the rough texture of the ground, and the weight of one of her boobs laying atop it's twin. The way her right arm was buried beneath a caramel colored sea of flesh. 

All these sensations gave Abigail a general idea of how big she was. Unfortunately, she was still getting bigger with every passing moment. It was a slow, albeit, steady growth that ticked by like the arm of a clock. 

In one moment she grew by an inch. In the next by two, and the one after that by three. It quickly became a very big issue. She was getting too large to move. Her breasts were, well, they were reaching a quite frankly ridiculous size. So big that it made her previous measurements almost tame in comparison. 

By the time the growth had finally come to an end, Abigail felt trapped. She was like a razor moth in a cage, too big to escape. Only it was the weight of her breasts, and not wings, that kept her caged. Metaphorically speaking. 

Leaving only one option left to her. 

Call for help. 

"Talia?" She whispered. Only to whisper it again, louder this time. 

At first there was no response. The cave remained silent and still. Then she heard someone call back to her at long last. 

It was Vanessa. 

"What happened to you?" she asked, the shadow of her silhouette slipping by. "Your huge." 

Abigail held back a sigh, and reanalyzed her chest. The heaving that carried through her bosom with every breath. The way it seemed even the ground shook beneath her. 

"Yes. But I need help getting up. Do you think you could, you know?" 

Vanessa, above and now in sight, nodded. It was mercenary nod, the kind best trusted when money was on the line. Abigail, though, had no choice but to trust it currently. And so she nodded back as the knife thrower again disappeared. 

It was seconds after that she felt two hands on her bare flesh. Both squeezing there way underneath her breasts and establishing a firm grip. Then they lifted up. A groan came from there side of her, and Abigail felt compelled to help. 

So she rolled to the left in an attempt to sort of wedge her breasts up and move some of the weight her side. Instead, she heard something snap and the hands that were on her suddenly withdrew. 

"Stay still." Vanessa told her, a bit more emotion in her voice than was typical. It almost sounded like hurt. 

That was why Abigail listened and stayed exactly where she was. 

Like a statue, she remained still almost mimicking the stars in the sky. All the while, Vanessa slowly but surely lifted her breasts up off the ground. An astounding feat that nearly caused Abigail to fall backward. 

The weight of her breasts, now that they were airborne, was on her. It was like an avalanche attempting to slide toward her with the only thing stopping it being Vanessa. Who seemed unaware of her current situation. 

So she held on, using what little strength she had to brace against the ground and hold herself still. 

Which for a moment was working. Then it wasn't. Not because she was too weak, or that her arms had given out on her. 

She simply started growing again. 

It happened quickly and without warning. A spontaneous surge of growth that immediately overwhelmed her. It was like a flash of lightning in the night. A burst that added on at least a foot to each of her breasts. They shot forward like two cannons, the force of their growth great enough to knock Abigail onto her back. 

After she fell, though, so too did her breasts. With them went down Vanessa, who was now trapped beneath them. Thankfully, it didn't stay that way long. 

Vanessa crawled out from beneath her bosom. An experience that Abigail never wanted to deal with again. It was strange, disturbing, and made her all too aware of how heavy her breasts probably were. 

It also increased the respect she had for Vanessa by quite a bit. A very angry Vanessa who was staring down at her with silent rage in her eyes. 

It stayed like that for a while. The silence continuing on as they stared at each other, neither speaking until... 

"You done growing yet?" Vanessa asked, breaking the silence. 

"Maybe." Was the only answer Abigail could give, as she was completely unsure. There was seemingly no rhyme or reason to her growth spurts. They just happened whenever. Like this last one. What she could say for certain, though, was that they should wait a bit and see. 

Something Vanessa readily agreed with. 

So they waited. 

And waited. 

And waited. 

Twenty minutes later, right as the false sun rose and it's light came streaming into the cave, they decided it was time. 

And they were wrong. Her breasts, as soon as the light hit them, started to grow. They crawled forward along the ground like a spreading puddle of water. 

Unlike the last time, though, there was something far more significant about this latest bout of growth. It was more personal in it's effect on her. Like someone was touching her nerves directly and she could do nothing but sit there in silence as they did so. 

Which is exactly what she did. She sat and watched as her breasts grew. As her nipples trusted forward like twin spears advancing. As rocks were smothered under a storm of boob. 

She felt it all in too great detail. Everything from her breasts literally covering a whole four feet's worth of ground, to smothering the little camp fire in the center of the cave. Yet her breasts still continued to grow. 

At the same time, she felt the silver heart within her resonate. It rang with a sharp rhythm, that was being reciprocated by something vast and ancient. Their was connection between the two that she could feel pressing against the back of her mind. An urging to go find whatever it was that the heart was crying out to. 

It distracted her so much that she didn't even notice that her breasts had stopped growing till Vanessa punched her. Fist met boob, and Abigail yelped. Not with pain, but shock. 

"What was that for?" She asked, glaring daggers at the knife thrower. 

Who just glared back with a look that Abigail instinctively cowered at. 

"I was trying to get your attention. You know, because you didn't seem to hear me yelling at you while you smothered our fire under a wagon load of boob. That was why I punched you. Now do you still wanna get up?" 

Abigail held out her arms and ignored the question. Her mind was elsewhere, even as she and Vanessa worked together to get her standing. 

Then, once she was standing she went to walk toward the mouth of the cave. Except she couldn't. For a few seconds she wondered why. 

It only took one good look down at her breasts to figure Why out. 

Abigail was huge. Truly enormous. Bigger than her brain was prepared to even comprehend. Her breasts simply defied what she was able as perceiving ad true. As there was no way that the behemoth of a bosom she was looking at was real. 

Yet it was. There was no denying the evidence, no matter how much she wished she could. Her eyes did not deceive nor any of her other senses. 

Abigail was well and truly bigger than she ever thought possible. One of her gargantuan mountains - all by its lonesome - was nearly the length of a drake. So big, that even standing at her full height, it rested heavily on the ground, wobbling just from her breathing. 

And she had two of them. Which, together, were about as big and wide as a nobles bed, albeit taller and much softer. They were like two humongous fleshy anchors holding her in place. 

She had no idea how she going to move them, much less cover them. 

And then Talia woke up. 

1