The next day
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“A body was found this morning it seems like the victim who remains unidentified was burned alive” the small family was a bit thrown off by the events that happened in their small town. Murders did happen every 5 years or so someone would snap and do something stupid. ‘It was going to be one of those days’ was all that was going through the young redhead’s mind.

It was nothing but a coincidence there was no way it was connected. The young girl was thinking about those thoughts as she didn't want to get involved as it would endanger all she currently held dear.

“We will come back with more information on a suspect when permitted to do so” kloud quickly grasped her left eye it hurt like hell almost if warning her to suspect something more. “Like hell like im going to investigate that” she whispered while still grasping her eye the pain was that of gnawing pain that slowly eat at her tolerance.

“Kloud are you, okay you haven't torn into your pancakes yet” claire basetree knew that something was a little bit off with her daughter ever since last night she’d been watching her daughter fidget with her left eye.

“No I’m fine my eye has been watery and the news doesn't help my appetite at all”

“Yeah let's turn that off i ain’t able to focus with that on it's sad” Xavier came from the southern part of the united states so of course, he has that southern drawl and vocabulary.

“Sure let's see what's on right now ”

“Welp mom and dad i got to go” the pain is still there it was getting better slowly it was the side effects of having ones eye ripped out and a new one placed in.

“that damn bus came late every day” it used to be the latest bus in the county until one day it just stopped. The basetrees used that time to bond and talk about the small things in life.

“Yep it’s about that time”

Kloud then got up from the table it was about time for her to get outside of the house and wait for the bus to come.

She had only one thought when she got up from the table and left the spacious kitchen and went on to the yard she lifted her hair up to get a better view ‘now how will I exploit this new power I don’t know the limits of this eye yet’

the bus made its stopping sounds as it pulled up to the residence. Kloud got on the bus to only see utter chaos apparently.

Chole’s short blue hair and eyes along with her body type made her look innocent but she was far from it she sold anything that could fetch a heavy price. Chole Haruna did not have a good day yesterday after catching her ride home after skipping school her head hurt like hell it felt like a migraine on steroids.

Her room was always neat and tidy her mom would not and could not handle uncleanness.

“Fuck” it was all she can say the pain would not stop and the fact that her mom was at work all the time because her cowardly dad left a long time ago.

‘What the in the 9 circles is this pain’ then something called a muffled voice ‘you must kill them all of them they’re unnatural not even human’ it was quiet but loud in her head.

‘What the hell are you on brain’ she wasn’t crazy nor did she have any separate personalities so she could only assume that this was all in her head.

“I need to call doctor Stevenson he has to have some medicine” he was a shady doctor wasn’t necessarily bad but he sure as hell was not got good either he usually smelled like an over-sanitized hospital.

She grabbed her phone and dialed the number she had a custom ringtone set for him it was dirty deeds done dirt cheap of course that man was shady so she gave him a ringtone that suited him.

“Yo it's steve what do you need” it wasn't his work number it was his personal number.

“My head hurts like hell you got anything for that” the tired-sounding voice responded “sure gonna cost you though”

“Really now if you ever gave anything for free I would have a legit heart attack fuck get over here now holy fuck” the migraine increased by several times.

“Must be bad”

“Of course, it’s bad you shithead” the urgency in her voice caused the older man to hurry his scruffed appearance and chill appearance did not carry his full personality only a part of it he still cared for his patients.

Outside of reality a space where nothing where absolutely nothing could exist even the most common concepts that held reality together it was a place called the forge of creation and somehow this mysterious entity somehow broke the rules of this void this forge.

‘Ah, it's been a while since I’ve seen Haruna awaken in this fashion” this was a bloodline that was known for its killing of the unnatural and the unknown it was bred into their DNA.

“The split personality awakening is rare and it seems it only happens when enough emotional turmoil was inflicted” it would tear apart her mind if they were allowed to merge into one being.

“Well, this will make the plot crafted even better it needed some drama” he viewed everything as a game a weird game.

The way he talked almost if he were talking to someone detailed his mental state.

“Ive really let go since transcending this universe”it took everything for the familes to bainsh him here and seal him. As soon as one crack appeared in the seal, the seal was quickly closed, and he used the opportunity to terminate the contract he made before the rebellion occurred.

“Once it fully breaks all things shall shatter” his mere existence wiped out all unknown concepts in existence leaving only the well-known ones.

To gain power once again, he needed the world to be in chaos, as it was the only concept he was still bound by.

“I'll change them all i’ll destroy it all and rebuild it all” he did not sound insane nor a fanatic he sounded completely calm.

And that scared me the writer and that was a new feeling .

End chapter

0