the return
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kloud pulled to the side of an old rural road she needed a secluded place in the urban town she lived in and Anderson Road was one of those few places it had a decent-sized forest surrounding the road.

It was the perfect place for just about any shady activity like for example cleaning blood or dumping a body Thus it had a lot of cop activity surrounding the place.

"Damn Where's The bleach" kloud was rumbling through her dad's car for the cleaning supplies to get rid of The blood that She had bled all over the interior of the car

She wanted to get out of this accursed forest as soon as possible the rumors and legends that surrounded this place that might be real because of certain events made her want to get out of this place as fast as possible.

'Ah there It is the there's crime-scene Cleaner" Kloud Knew that She Has to Clean it and it had to thoroughly clean Having a Southern Dad meant that He checked and Inspected this car Like It was his baby.

But there's a time crunch She couldn't Stay Long Cleaning, but there was something. More pressing the young girl had to think. about.

"Now I know that thing isn't letting me live in peace any time soon if he has anything to do with it

[Switching Perspective]

What's With that thing It was monsterly Strong My former Broken Bones attest To that fact but something didn't feel right.

The smell of the bleach was Burning my nostrils but that didn't matter right now I had to think about that thing. Why did It attack me like that? There were no strategies No sustained Brutality Just what is It and why was it here?

By the time those thoughts came out of her head, she had already cleaned out most of the blood from the interior of the car by the time those thoughts came to her.

"it's time to go" she had turned the key and started the car and left The car was as clean and Shiny floor The Kind that Shows your reflection. She had To dump the rag in a place That Wouldn't be found It was white before Now It's dark red and flaky.

"Christ Never again am I doing this again" It was a stressful experience cops were patrolling the forest and The possible ghost and ghouls had really stressed the girl out.

She dropped the rag Into a Small ditch and got Into a car and Left. her Hair was as spiky and red as It was flying Into the air Flag In the wind. she noticed something her parents had arrived home "What the Hell they were Not supposed to be home that early."

Kloud's Parents had shown up at The house way earlier than usual. The smell of the bleach was Still Somewhat Strong In the car.

"ah, Shit" She got up to the door She Had to come up with a Story That'll distract her dad and Mom Long enough for the smell To dissipate.

that wasn't an easy task especially if they had just gotten off of work and they might be wondering why she had come back this late.

Kloud took a deep breath and opened the door.

"your home late why is that and why do you smell like bleach” She didn't calculate the fact that she herself would smell like the cleaning material.

“I had spilled some stuff in the car I had to clean it up” The fact that she didn't come up with that excuse earlier made her feel dumb.

“I gotta ask did you clean my baby well” Xavier spoke up he did care for his car quite a lot he was saving up for a truck before well life happened he treated that car like it was his own personal truck sometimes.

“Yeah I took good care of it”kloud flashed an awkward smile it didn't give him much reassurance he almost glared at the young girl but he would believe his daughter while she was still in the room.

“Alright just don’t go hanging out with boys i don't want any surprise grandaughters now don’t we” The words that were sent out from the red head mother sent the young girl into a stupor.

“W-wh-what do you mean by that”

“Look honey you turned the girl into a sputtering mess” he did enjoy teasing the brazen girl sometimes with but his wife had her own way of doing that she did on occasion use the old grandaughter's tease.

“Yeah what he said”

“Oh alright you ruin all the fun” Claire said in a fake dejected voice she had a face that said that she would have her fun later.

“Today is going to be one of those days so what are we having for dinner”

….

End chapter

0