Chapter 32: Pure Evil
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kazui  didn't have a chance to react to being dragged out from the cage he had been cramped inside. 
He barely had a chance to avoid the metal bars before they added a lovely little welt on his head. Where they took him was to an actual room, inside of it was three women and a bath tub. Now if this wasn't being treated like royalty, Kazui didn't know what was.
"Kami wants him to be prepared for tonight's ceremony. He is attending so he knows what to do when his time comes. So get him dressed in ceremonial garb, but not the blood red one. The blue one." The man who led Kazui and the group that were dragging him said in a low tone.
"If it is what he decrees. Then it shall be done." The youngest of the group said with a slow nod. Her red eyes slowly bringing a wave of discomfort  over Kazui. Just what was it about her that made him worried?
Not really able to wrap his mind around it, he let the group of women do what they did best. Or at least what he thought they did best as they proceeded to manhandle him.
Yui sat in a bath of her own. All alone as tears streamed down her cheeks. She was absolutely terrified, more so than she had been when she was out in the city amongst the dead. Honestly, it surprised her that she'd prefer being around the dead, then being here. Around Yakuza members. Being lead by a cannibal who ate one of her best friends. Yeah, there was absolutely nothing wrong with that picture at all.
Pulling her knees close to her, wrapping her arms around them. The warmth of the water soaking into her skin. It was the only part of everything that was happening, that felt comforting.
If only this moment could last.
Her mind once more drifted to Spirit. When she saw the state that the city was in when she had woken up. It made her worry for him triple to the point it was nearly crippling.
She truly hoped he survived whatever had happened to the city. Honestly she hoped that what happened to their home didn't happen to the rest of the world. A shriek of terror drew Yui from her thoughts forcing her to jump. Hurrying she got out of the tub wrapping a towel around herself so she was at least somewhat decent looking.
Opening the bathroom door enough to peak through. Terror gripped her heart as she saw a girl with platinum blonde hair running from the direction she knew belonged to the terrifying man with red eyes.
First she felt fear. Then she felt hope. Because it meant that she wasn't the only somewhat normal person in this hell hole. Before she could let common sense dig in, Yui ran from the bathroom heading towards the girl.
"Over here!" She yelled waving her hand to get the girls attention.
Naomi heard the voice of another woman as she looked in the direction she heard it from. She paused as she saw a girl in nothing but a towel running in her direction.
"Are you with all these scary people?" Naomi questioned as soon as Yui got close enough.
"No I'm not! Me and my friends were drugged. I woke up here, I don't know where the rest of them are." Yui responded as she grabbed Naomi by the wrist, leading her in a random direction away from the yakuza that were now chasing the both of them.
"Where are we going?!" She yelled as she was dragged by the more than likely naked girl.
"We're going somewhere that isn't surrounded by these people, or that monster that is obviously keeping us here for something more than the kindness of his heart." Yui said as she ran with the girl. Her heartbeat hammered in her chest harder and harder with each step she took, in attempt to get them farther and farther from these people.
"Oh no you don't!" One of the yakuza yelled before lunging out to grab her wrist. Only to be grabbed by the last person Yui ever thought she'd see.
Dylan. And he not only stopped the man, he did more than that.
Slamming the man through the floor head first. It allowed Dylan to feel something besides hunger. He felt a sense of euphoria from taking someones life. It made him feel alive. More alive than hes ever felt in his life.
The smell of their blood invaded his senses, yet none of them seemed to be what his body craved. Not what he hungered for. Even after having taken chunks of flesh out of about four or five of those who made the mistake of getting too close to him. None of them were capable of satiating the hunger he felt deep inside.
It was when he made the mistake of looking in the direction of Yui that he realized what he hungered for. Almost drawn by instinct, he fought to keep himself from lunging out in the direction of his friend.
"Yui....run..." Dylan panted out as he grabbed another Yakuza member by his head. He only intended to give a small squeeze. But in one small squeeze, he caved the mans head in.
Yui stared in horror at what Dylan had done. Not only did he put someone in the floor. He killed a man using the freakish strength that she had felt the man use.
Strength that symbolled that he was now more like him. That he did the very thing she'd witness happen to Kazui.
And from the look of him. She could tell it was taking everything in his power not to lunge out at her.
It was that moment that she realized. She needed to get out of here, and Yui would need all the help she'd ever get to do so.

0