Chapter 3
52 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3:

As Fang Zheng stood there he noticed an altar in the middle of the garden, curiosity quickly overtook and he began to walk towards the alter.

Fang Zheng now stood in the alter and the first thing he noticed was a small bag was placed in the middle, but he was quick to find that this wasn't a normal bag and according to the memories of the Mage it was a bag of holding which would be able to store large amounts of holdings in a small space. 

According to the memories of the Mage the bag of holding was the invention of a Immortal Stage Space Mage and that bag of holdings could store up to 999 km of storage while only weighing a couple of kg.

Fang Zheng was amazed by this creation, 999 km of storage being stored in a small bag was mind blowing for Fang Zheng, who had came from earth where the bending of space was still a theory on paper, yet in this world it was already being used.

Approaching the bag of holding Fang Zheng tried to find out the method to open the bag and he was presented by one in the memories of the Mage, he just had to send his consciousness into the bag.

Fang Zheng frowned after learning this, although he had heard of the human consciousness in his previous life, he did not believe in it as the idea did not have a strong foundation and neither had any scientific proof backing it up, and just the idea of separating your consciousness from the body sounded kind of impossible.

Although he lost some moral he still looked in the memories of the Mage of finding out the method to separate you consciousness from the body, and to his surprise separating of your consciousness was very important in both Magic and Cultivation.

Fang Zheng found out that this process was quite common in this world and unlike earth, even mere mortals could achieve this state.

Regaining some of his moral he sat down while placing the bag of holding in his blossom and starting practicing the method to achieve this state, at the start it was difficult to concentrate but as time went on he started to make progress.

Unknown to Fang Zheng it had almost been 6 hours when he finally managed to achieve this state looking at his surrounding in his spirit form all looked same but when he looked towards the bag of holding he found a little doorway approaching the doorway Fang Zheng was quickly sucked inside looking at the inside all kind of information appeared in his mind.

 This bag of holding was almost 3 km in size which disappointed him but he still found it reasonable and held only a single object which he quickly found out to be a pill bottle through the memories of the Mage. 

Pills are the creation of alchemy which is a separate path of both Magic and Cultivation .

Taking out the pill bottle from the bag of holding Fang Zheng was quick to open it, the moment Fang Zheng opened it a pill carrying the aura of a divine being quickly enveloped the whole garden.

Feng Zheng immediately lost consciousness and fell to the ground, while the pill bottle was still floating in the air.

1