Chapter 4 – Boredom In London (4)
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The fights started


I don't have much time. Jack Taylor doesn't expect much from me. No one does. To them and him it's simply fate that I'll lose.


I'll use that lowered guard to my advantage.  


This guy he likes to jump around a lot his heel is rarely touching the ground. I don't know if that makes you better at fighting but it makes it easier for me to win.


I immediately started my plan and rushed at him. 


I only have once chance. 


"Really, trying to tackle me?"


He immediately threw a punch with great precision. I could feel the air around me being displaced.


Facing a head is scary.


I surely would've been knocked out...


If it hit me!


With great skill I ended up dodging moving towards the ground.  


(My shoelaces were untied and I ended up tripping.)


But this is fine!


I'm still close enough to his body for my plan to work. As I fell closer to the ground I put the ball in one hand and the other hand around his ankle.


Ow!


My chin stings but I can't help but feel a Jack Taylor punch is a worse pain.


I already know I don't have the strength to tackle him with my body or using my  hand. Instead...


I'll use the ball by placing it behind his foot.


I got scared since when he threw the punch he stopped jumping around so I thought the plan wouldn't work but it seems he raised one of his feet to perform it.


I think it's called a hook or whatever Aron told me.


Naturally once grabbed your first instinct is to step back especially when it's your legs the primary movement source. This means Jack Taylor wouldn't think as much when stepping back after being grabbed and a round ball with no awareness of surroundings equals...


"Get off m— Awhhaa!"


Thud


A happy "accident"


"Yooooooooooo!!!!!"


"Azzky got Jack to the ground?!!!"


"The darker the skin the greater power I see?!"


Wasting no time I scrambled to get on top of him using whatever body weight I had to keep him down in place.


I Raised my fists ready to strike down with full force and—-


"BOYS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"


Ahh fuck. SLT.


"EVERYONE LEAVE IMMEDIATELY!"


I'll just blend into the dispersing crowd. It seems Jack Taylor was of similar mind as he started moving too. 


As we put our hands behind our backs and slowly whistled while walking away...


"EXCEPT YOU TWO!"


It was worth a shot.

0