Chapter 1:the beginning of insanity
466 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1:The beginning of insanity

*slap!*

*slap!*

*slap!*

“Hmm.Ahhh!!..Ahh!!..mhnng..” moaned a naked blue-haired teen looking girl while a 7 inched monster of a cock pounded her ass relentlessly and hungrily. she could feel the rough monster rod stretching her ass to the point that you'd wonder how it still wasn't split apart. it had spiky bumps around it making the slimy walls of her anus bleed just to make sure she felt a little more pain than necessary. although She was supposed to be in a world of pain by now strangely she only felt overwhelming pleasure. the sickening pleasure she felt would have disgusted her if not for the fact she can't even think straight anymore.

The inhumane Cock of course belonged to an equally inhumane creature. with rough green skin accompanied by a body shape that belonged to a champion bodybuilder. a pair of pointy green ears, as well as a large sharp nose. shark teeth, lined its mouth with a snake-like tongue covered in warts.  grinning and drooling like a hungry madman. it had a pair of eyes that had blood-red pupils filled with lust and a penchant for blood and suffering. A pair of pointy green ears plastered at either side of its bald head. standing at 10 feet tall it was a giant compared to your average Joe. in simpler terms he looked extremely intimidating and terrifyingly ugly.

if You thought it was a Hobgoblin then ding ding! You are correct.

*slap*

*slap*

“Gobtag make woman scream” grunted the Hobgoblin. words full of uncontrollable excitement and ecstasy. he was very much enjoying this.

“B-but I am ahh! M-Ma–“

*SLAP!!*

*SLAP!!*

*SLAP!!*

The green monstrosity didn’t even bother to listen to the poor girl. as his calloused    Hands tightened their grip on her narrow waist and started violently slamming their dick inside without a care in the world.

“AAHHHHH!! S-stop AHHH! Please stop! I am begging you, please! *sobs*please Ahhh!” her pleas fell on deaf ears though as the Hobgoblin just started going rougher and faster.

The green poorly groomed hand of the goblin started sliding down her stomach reaching between her thighs. He explored this lewd and erotic area of the body. but he quickly found something strange. instead of feeling the wet gaping hole that was called a pussy he instead found a sausage-like wet object with two balls attached under it he roughly grabbed it and started stroking it. the strange object twitched uncontrollably. he quickly realized what it was but he quickly remembered a piece of wisdom his best friend shared with him.” Ignorance is bliss” so he diligently followed his good friends advice and just continued roughly stroking it.

Now back to our little blue-haired friend. he felt the rough calloused palm of the green beast violently jacks his penis off. he couldn't suppress the moan that escaped his lips. nor could he suppress the hot white liquid that spurted out of his pitifully small penis. He could justify it by saying that anybody would've came like a slut if they were rough fucked and jerked off like this. Surely anybody would have the same reaction as him.

Now you might have asked yourself “what have I just read?” or  “what might be the cause that made this erotic situation occur?” if you're feeling a little fancy.

Don't you worry because I am about to show you(or tell you) what happened! now sit tight and scroll down!

______________________________________

*CREAAKK!!*

The sound of a squeaky door slowly being opened reverberated around a dark gloomy room. In walked a person. 

The person was around 5.4 feet tall wearing a hooded black overcoat. at first, you'd probably thought that this person is just somebody who went out to do something and needed to wear an overcoat because it was cold outside. nothing too special or what you would've thought and said if you were not the reader. let me inform You! Yes, You Random stranger! that you are in fact incorrect.

The person dropped a pair of grocery bags on the floor and then the person pulled down their hood revealing the face of what people call a “ natural cutie”. with slightly chubby cheeks and pouty pink lips in between. A pair of big Doe Light blue eyes that give you the impression of the beautiful blue sky. quite the hypnotizing pair if you ask me. Long eyelashes that flutter like the wings of a butterfly whenever she blinks. Complimented by a pair of thin eyebrows.

Soft silky smooth light blue hair tied into a ponytail that reaches just below her-*cough*-his shoulder blades.

Truly a sight to behold. But wait we're not done yet!

He let his black overcoat slide off his shoulders letting it fall to the wooden floor of his apartment. He was wearing a simple white t-shirt that was tucked inside his skinny jeans. One could say that he is sexy and cute. A powerful combination. The way the tight skinny jeans clung tightly around his ass showed its spherical shape for the world to admire. wide hips that complimented his narrow waist accompanied by slender arms and legs. and his skin! Oh, his skin! His milky white soft and smooth skin is just HEAVENLY! And remember folks! We're just talking about the skin on his arms! Not to mention the rest of his body!

Anyways

The boy brings up his hand that was carrying a rectangular-shaped object. The boy sighs in excitement as he looks at what he is holding.

It was a Nintendo game case. On the cover, was the words “fantasy craft” written in italic. The cover also has an image of a wizard with a pointed wizardry hat and half-moon spectacles drawing something complex on a wooden table.

The boy huffs in excitement.

“Finally it has finally been released! The game where you can create anything you want! From flying castles to your own type of weapon! You just have to craft it in the magical crafting table! And you can make a magical crafting table by just collecting some logs and asking the wizard of heavens to enchant it. It's super easy!”

The boy liked creating things very much. He hastily turned on the lights and took off his shoes before jogging to another area of the apartment. It was the living room I presume after all it had a nice soft sofa and a very clean-looking flat-screen tv along with some other furniture.

He grabbed his Nintendo switch. And opened the game case he had bought. But before he could pull the chip off its case he had a sudden thought.

‘I should take a bath. After all, this is a special occasion ‘

With that thought in mind, he grabbed a set of pajamas from his bedroom and went to the bathroom.

His bathroom was spotless well except for the toy cargo truck that had been lying on the floor. But he didn't care for now he just wanted to take a quick shower.

He first unbuckled his belt before pulling down his skinny jeans finally revealing his legs for our eyes to admire. it looked so soft and smooth so impeccably milky white with just the right amount of slenderness. He, of course, did not forget to also remove his white socks slowly showing a pair of feet that can make any foot fetish men's member stand hard and immovable. He then pulled up his simple white t-shirt showing his narrow waist and cute pink tender nipples it also revealed a cute belly button.

He then started to take off his white boxers. He slowly pulled it down off from his wide hips which freed his small uncut dick which honestly looks more like an oversized clit rather than a penis. after feeling a bit more comfortable he began slowly pulling his boxers down his legs and then out through his feet.

He felt...horny for some reason. Maybe a quick release of his sperm would do the trick. And so he began masturbating while the hot water poured down his body making him more sensitive. He needily stroked his small penis for a few minutes until finally with a small moan of pleasure he ejaculated on the bathroom wall.

‘Ugh, I need to clean that’ he thought as he reached out his hand to wipe it off but he stopped...he suddenly had a devious idea. He pulled back his hand. And slowly came closer to that area of the wall. After his face was inches away from the bathroom wall he opened his mouth brought his tongue out and just started licking the white juices off the wall before swallowing the liquid he collected using his tongue.

‘Hmmm...tasty’ he thought ‘but it's becoming increasingly difficult to relieve my stress lately’ he concernedly thought.

He wondered if the cause of this problem was caused by his unhealthy gaming life as he stepped out of the shower curtains. Sadly because of this, he didn't notice the feeling of stepping on a particular plastic toy truck he had earlier ignored.

It happened so fast. His view suddenly turned to the ceiling before he felt something hard hit the back of his head. Everything went black.

He was now alone in a cold dark place. And he didn't know how he got there.

______________________________________

 Protagonist POV:

‘Huh?’

‘ where am I?’

‘Am I dead?’

‘No that can't be. I was just about to dry myself a second ago’

‘Wait...no. How can I be so careless!! My own ignorance killed me!’

I wanted to cry. But for some strange reason, my tears won't come out. But alas that didn't stop the sad feeling I felt. Neither did it stop my screams.

‘NOOOOO!!! This can't be!!’

A strange monotone voice resounded in the boy's head. but he ignored it.

‘BEGINNING THE PROCESS OF REINCARNATION’

‘I haven't even said goodbye to my parents yet ‘the boy shakily said.

‘THE COPYING OF THE HOST'S MORTAL FLESH HAS BEEN INITIATED’

‘... I'll even... sell my body and mind if you give me a second chance.’ the boy quietly said.

‘PROCESS COMPLETE. GRANTING THE HOSTS WISHES.

..

...

YOU NOW HAVE THE THE JOB AND STATUS OF A SLAVE ALONG WITH THE REQUIRED SKILLS OF YOUR NEW JOB

‘It's so cold... Why are humans so weak?..why can't we adapt quickly? Evolutions such a bitch’ the boy silently contemplated.

‘GRANTING THE HOSTS WISHES..

...

..

YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE INNATE SKILL “Adaptable body” AND “Evolution and Mutation”.’

‘ I haven't even crafted the Magical crafting table...I haven't even played the game I've always wanted to play..I couldn't even live my dreams...’

‘GRANTING THE HOSTS WISHES...

...

..

ERROR

...

THE MAGICAL CRAFTING TABLE DOES NOT EXIST IN THE UNIVERSE DATABASE...

CREATING NEW SKILL BASED ON THE HOSTS MEMORIES...

..

COMPLETED...

INSTALLING THE UNIVERSAL EVOLUTION SYSTEM IN SAID SKILL...

..COMPLETED..

GRANTING THE TITLE “ Created using a human's mind” TO SAID SKILL...

..COMPLETED..

YOU HAVE BEEN GRANTED THE SKILL “ Magical crafting table”

THE REINCARNATION PROCESS HAS NOW CONCLUDED

YOU ARE NOW BEING TRANSPORTED TO A NEW AND DIFFERENT WORLD..

SAFE TRAVELS HOST.GOODBYE’

The boy heard before falling into unconsciousness.

______________________________________

*Chirp*

*Chirp*

*Chirp*

“Hmmnn...five more minutes” I grumbled before the earlier events replayed in my head.

I quickly opened my eyes and sat up.

“What just happened?” I ask to particularly nobody. I breathed in a breath of fresh air.

“Where am I?” I say as I look around me.

I was sitting down on a patch of lush green grass. I was surrounded by trees and warm sunlight bathed my body. It felt so... Relaxing. This place is kinda beautiful compared to my apartment I thought before coming to the realization that I was naked.

My hands instinctively covered the area between my legs before quickly standing up.

“ I need to find something that can at least cover up my private area, “I said. But as soon as I took the first step to a nearby bush I saw, I...tripped on a exposed tree root. Yeah, it was kinda stupid.

I hit the ground face-first almost breaking my nose. It was, to say the least... Embarrassing. When I begrudgingly looked up I saw a blue holographic rectangle that has the words “congratulations you have gained blunt force damage resistance” inscribed on it.

“ well at least I got something good out of it” I comfort to myself. Still a bit embarrassed about the earlier incident. 

I tried to stand up but I went to a complete stop as I felt a drip of cold fluid land on my back. I also felt the uncomfortable feeling of something hot and hard poke at my ass cheeks. A looming shadow of something huge blocked the warm sunlight that bathed my body.

I turned my head so quick that it kinda hurt. What I saw above me sent shivers down my spine. It was a huge green ugly looking humanoid monster. It was grinning at me like a madman with it's eyes needily inspecting my naked body. it soon landed on my exposed ass. And like him my eyes landed on the hideous and vile thing that's in between his legs. 

Hundreds of thoughts went over my head that instant but one thought particularly stood above the rest. And that thought was ‘ I am gonna get raped’.

‘I am going to get raped by a goblin... Well I can't blame him even my friends say that they sometimes act a little horny when around me. But still I hope that by some divine intervention that something stops that goblin’

But his prayers were not answered that day

______________________________________

Gobtag greenborne POV:

Hello there my name is Gobtag greenborne and I am here to tell you the story on how I became the strongest sword emperor and fist emperor.

It all started when I was brought to my father the chieften of the village just so they could mock me and tell me how dumb and weak I am compared to my big brother.

I was kneeling in front of my father while the strongest warriors of the village surrounded and mocked me.

“Gobtag make all of you PAY!!!” I angrily screamed.

“HAHHAHAHAH.YOU may be big but your not very bright not to mention your not even skilled in fighting!HAAHAHAA!” A hobgoblin that was shorter than me shouted. And as much as I didn't want to admit it at the time, he was right...

“Ok enough!  throw him out I can't stand looking at him anymore or I might just tear him apart” my father coldly ordered the guards.

As the guards dragged me to the entrance I heard my father order another pair of guards to call my oh so perfect elder brother. That made me real fucking mad.

The guards tossed me outside the chieftans tent like I am some kind of garbage that nobody wanted. ‘ Gobtag will make them pay’ I thought.

I stood up and began my short journey to my favorite spot in the forest. A secluded spot with just a simple patch of lush green grass it may be extremely simple but it's such a relaxing place.

While walking toward my destination I heard whispers like “ isn't that the chieftains failure of a son? Why is he still alive?” and “ looks like he's still as weak and dumb as ever. Tsk tsk. They should just hang him.” I wanted to rip them apart but I stopped myself. I just ignored them and continued on towards my special happy place.

Upon arriving there I discovered that there was a blue-haired woman who was lying down on the green filled ground.

‘ perfect , Gobtag will rape her to calm Gobtags anger’ I enthusiastically thought.

I stalked her for some time. I saw her trip over and fall face first. it was very amusing and funny atleast for me. ’ Perfect time. Gobtag move now’I thought. I ripped off my clothes which was only a piece of lion-cloth that covered my erect cock. And sneakily went behind her. When my cock touched her smooth soft ass she finally sensed my presence. She turned her head around allowing me to see her beautiful face. 

‘ Pretty....very pretty ‘ was the only thing I thought when I observed her oh so perfect face. ‘ Gobtag make her his wife ‘ and I was gonna do just that. 

She looked so scared I even saw tears running down her eyes but it only made me more excited. I am gonna fucking break her. 

I roughly grabbed her tiny waist and lined up my thick hard cock to her tightly shut ass hole. 

“ N-nnooo...please d-dont..” I heard her whimper but I didn't care. I pushed my throbbing dick into her ass hole until her ass finally opened up. And then I started to mindlessly pound her. Her screams and pleas for help made an echo around the dense group of trees around us creating a beautiful melody for my ears to devour. 

‘ahhh so perfect ‘ I thought to myself. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys I am new to writing so please help me by correcting some grammr mistakes if there's any. And thank you for reading. I might post chapter two next week. 

❤❤❤

4