Insecuritites Ayame (5)
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, I think it’s time to resume my memories. I wish that my memories won’t replay for this long when I sleep.

1-2 hours passed, and the 4 of us were going over the instructions given by the teacher, mostly how we presented the school and classes. And Nanano will be responsible more for the supervision of one of the children groups while Fuyuno and Fuyumi will be responsible for presenting, but there would be a need for me and Nanano to step in and present from time to time. We have to say some deceptive words to the kids. Our school isn’t the best, they don’t do much about bullying cases and don’t seem to care about the mental health of the students, despite all of this we are supposed to tell the kids that might spend their high school years here that they care about them.

I have some issues with this. Why do you want us to lie to the kids?”- Nanano grabbed a pen and circled some phrases on the paper.

What do you mean?”

Nanano showed the paper with her marking on the teacher’s face.

You want us to lie that the school has good mental health counseling and bullying is very rare. When the contrary happens. We didn’t have a school counselor for 4 years and bullying happens and those who complain about it tend to be shut down, even teachers tend to ignore it. I can’t lie about something this serious”- Nanano nodded her head in disapproval. Her eyes were fixed on the teacher who gave us the papers. I don’t know what else to call them but papers, I never gave things much meaning. In life, I always chose to call things by their simplest name if that name wasn’t completely correct or accurate. Anyway, from what I remember the teacher wasn’t that happy about Nanano. It seems that Nanano is too sincere, more than she needs to be.

We still have to tell them that. The principal won’t allow it. She is always telling us that she will fix these problems. I can’t do much about this”

Be mindful I won’t lie about the school if it ever comes to explain this to the kids”- Nanano exited the classroom. I don’t know where she is going but I don’t think anything good will come out of this.

And nothing good came out of it in the end. Fast forward 1 hour or 2 when the kids arrived at our school. How to say it, but it was chaos, the kids were well-behaved but there were too many of them, and the people that we had couldn’t deal with all of the kids.

But between those kids there were 2 that caught my attention, I think you know where this is going, they were Hikaru and Hana. Hana is holding onto Hikaru. As of the time I saw him when I was in school his mental health seemed normal, you could have a normal conversation, he looked reserved, and the only thing I saw him doing was reading a book.

Ayame, let’s go to those kids over there, they seem to be lost”- Nanano pointed to Hikaru and Hana. Fuyuno and Fuyumi were already dealing with the rest of the kids, and Hana and Hikaru stayed behind the group for some reason.

Yeah, we are responsible for supervision. We should bring them back to their group”

We walked toward them, approaching as fast as we could through the crowd of people that was formed.

Hey there you 2. Are you lost? With which grade and from which school did you 2 come from?”- Nanano approached them carefully, she leaned down toward them and extended her hand.

I am Hana Tomura, he is my brother Hikaru. The group left us behind”- I still can’t believe Hana was that small when she was younger, the Hana I know now is much taller, around 188cm tall and Hikaru is about 2-3cm taller than her. Looking back on this memory, Hikaru was the short one, I guess he had a huge growth spurt in puberty.

Hana and Hikaru. Such beautiful names. Why did the group leave you 2 behind?”

They don’t like Hikaru too much. They say that he is weird for not talking as often and always reading. They kicked us down and left us behind”- I feel like Nanano is speaking to them like they are little kids, they are still kids that speaking to them in that way, I mean, they are still 12 or 13 years old, still young, but I don’t think that sort of speech is needed with them.

That isn’t nice of them to do. Come on, you can go with us and we will present you with everything”- Nanano grabbed both of their hands and then pointed at me.

She is Ayame, she and I are in charge of supervision here. But we can also present the school for the 2 of you”

For the rest of the day, we stayed with Hana’s and Hikaru’s classes, we wanted to stop the other kids from picking on Hikaru.

Nanano was sincere about the school and the things that we lack there.

And something weird is happening in my memories again. From the moment that I met Hikaru and Hana, time seemed to be speeding up by a lot.

It’s still too complicated for me to understand my own memories.

The time from that moment flowed much faster, I am now in a house, in a big city. It looks like Tokyo, but something is off about the scenery, can’t put my hand on it. But the house I am in is similar to the one I stayed in while I was at university. Yeah, before I died and got reincarnated in the other world I was in my second university year. After the looks of this place, it’s close to the period where I died.

I gazed down at my phone and looked at Suicide Sanctum, I hadn’t posted a message there for quite a while. This is the period where I noticed that Hikaru’s mental health began to worsen. From what I remember I stopped using Suicide Sanctum at this point. My life was going much smoother, and I moved in with Nanano and her friends, the 4 of us shared a house and also worked the same job back then.

But more on that later.

0