Day of the Attack – After the War Arc (1)
3 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The day of the attack had come, I don’t know what would happen but Hana, Ayame, Fumiko and I were at the entrance of the nation, in a place where we predicted King Wieka’s army to attack.

Now we only have to wait.

!Hikaru, one more thing before I am gone, I wanted to tell you this. The root cause of all the hatred and ill will that humans have toward monsters is because of a goddess called Ifrit, I don’t have as much power now, but I will let you know that in this fight you will have to fight the goddess itself. I already talked with King Wieka about this, I showed him the truth and she understood, I taught him a way that he could imprison Ifrit in his body and not let her escape. You will have to kill King Wieka for this to happen. Without Ifrit around you will have an easier time making things better here!- That’s news to me.

Sounds like news to me. To me, it looks like the gods never cared for anyone in this world”

!It’s true, for monsters at least. If I was still alive I could have done something for the better.!

I don’t know what you are saying, but I will do my best. I don’t know if you are the one who brought me into this world, but your promise is something I am looking forward to”

I don’t know what happened from that moment but I have some knowledge I didn’t have before. I learned about how gods reach their immortality, once reached their bodies need to refresh for a long time, hundreds if not thousands of years, the period where they have the bodies is considered an incarnation, while in that period they are considered alive, and when that period ends they are considered dead.

No matter, this won’t help me fight, but I feel like I have better control over my shadow magic, it’s like I can control it without thinking too much about it. I don’t remember having this much control. I had to focus a little to control it, but now, I don’t have to focus too much, it’s like they are a part of me. Is it the work of the Great Sage?

!You already had this control, I only gave you the confidence to use it. It’s all due to your efforts Hikaru!

These are the last words that I could hear from The Great Sage.

Hikaru, they are coming. I already heard everything you discussed with The Great Sage. The time is upon us”- I used my shadow tendrils to lift myself. I looked down upon the incoming army.

Sia”

!Would you like to go on with the Sproutling Growing Festival?!

Yes”

Yes”

Hana and I said yes at the same time.

I want to try out something new.

Hikaru and Hana of the Monster Nation, for the Grave Crime of going against our goddesses you are hereby sentenced to death! “- King Wieka spoke in a raspy voice, raising his sword at me. I could still see him from this high up in the air.

Your funeral”- This is the only reply that I could think of.

I stretched my Shadows Tendril around the soldiers and had many more pointed at the ground, I raised 1 hand in the air.

World of Shadows”- Then I let my hand fall. Everything slowly began to be engulfed in shadows and a darkness fell over the portion of land this spell was cast. I descended to face the army head one.

Turn back now”- The soldiers charged at me, not listening to my warning. I gave them the most painless deaths possible, I decapitated them with my shadow tendril, there were around 100 soldiers. I made quick work of the rest. I continued to walk killing every soldier that I saw there until I reached King Wieka

!You have reached 70% of the required number to evolve to Demon Lord. Hana had reached 50% of the required number of souls to evolve into a Demon Lord!

So, it’s only the 2 of us.”

I must say, taking on these many soldiers, making such quick work of them, you are quite wicked and foul, just like all the demons I saw”

!King Wieka is requesting communication with you!
“I will allow it”

Great Sage told me everything already. I have a plan, push me with the fight toward Hana”

I understand”

Prepared to be purified by my blade!”- King Wieka and I made a fake duel, I used a lot less of my power, and I let him have the upper hand in this fight, it was only for show but I know both of us used less power than we had.

After clashing for a bit he pushed me toward where Hana.

It seems like my children are having a hard time fighting these monsters”- Everyone aside from Hana and I stopped. We stopped a few seconds later and looked up. Goddess Ifrit was descending onto the earth, the moment had come it seemed.

Please Your Holyness, use my body as your sacred vessel, me and my soldiers will be glad to be used in your noble cause” It seems like this is it, the moment where I am going to fight the king and win.

I know all of you are noble souls, and you Camon, to offer your body and the lives of your men, it’s a sign of deep devotion. You shall be rewarded when we win”- I couldn’t notice how tall goddess Ifrit was when she descended onto the earth, she wore a blindfold and some sort of black clothing that I can’t name. I can describe it as a combination of jeans and a leather jacket.

Your will is my command”- King Wieka bowed down to Ifrit.

Ifrit took possession of his body by transforming into an immaterial black particle, she entered the body of King Wieka.

Now”- She rose the sword King Wieka had used until now and a bright white light came out of the sword. Something like a bright yellow light is coming out of the soldier's bodies into the sword. All of the soldiers fainted on the ground. I need to prepare.

I placed all of my shadow tendrils around King Wieka. I don’t know if this will be enough but it should hold them.

Now, monsters, you shall feel my divine judgment.

With my shadow tendril, I restricted hand movement. Hana moved in but Ifrit managed to defend herself from this.

Time for some offense then.

What is this? How dare you?”- She tried to release herself from my shadow tendrils. But there is no escape.

There is no escape from this Ifrit. This is where you will meet your end”- My tendrils tightened around her body. I summoned more tendrils to impale her.

King Wieka’s body flinched in pain. I made sure to avoid killing the body outright. I must let Hana deliver the last hit.

Hana, now!”- She charged toward the immobilized King Wikea. I could barely see her, but she managed to injure King Wieka’s body, this time I impaled Ifrit again, she couldn’t move, nor she could escape the body.

How is this possible? I have so much, power, I am a god, how could I be beaten by some lowly filthy monsters?”

Shut up, you have no right to talk. God or not everyone falls. You poison the minds of innocent people and now you want to eradicate monsters, no I should say humans that look different because you don’t like them. You are a deplorable excuse for a god”- Hana shouted at her and impaled Ifrit with her blade in the heart. I followed up by impaling the head.

#The individual Hikaru Tanaka and Hana Tomura reached enough souls and will evolve into Demon Lords#- Now? Wait, how did we reach the soul number?

Hana and I fell to the ground.

!Permission to take over the evolution process?!

#Permission granted#

Hikaru, Hana!”- Ayame and Fumiko rushed to us.

#The individual will body structure will change and become a fully spiritual body with the physical body as a vessel. The individual has acquired all Common and Rare skills, additionally, they have gained all of the Elemental resistance skills.#

#The individuals will also receive the skills: Spiritual Attack Resistance, Shadow Attack Resistance#

!Merging all of the skills received into new skills for the individual Hikaru Tanaka: Elemental Immunity, Ailment Immunity, Lord of Gluttony Adep, Lord of all Trades and Traits Tahny!

!Merging all of the skills received into new skills for the Individual Hana Tomura: Elemental Immunity, Ailment Immunity Queen’s Insight, Lawful Lord Justine!

#This will complete the evolution process#

!Permission to request evolution to Mana Core and Make a new Mana Core!

#Permission Granted#

! Use all of the previously obtained skills to Evolve Lord Of Wisdom Sia into Mana Core: Sia and create another Mana Core!

!Success. The Primordial Skill Lord Of Wisdom Sia had evolved into Mana Core: Sia!

!Success. A New Mana Core was created. Mana Core: Hana. It uses the Individual Hana Tomura as a base for the appearance!

Everything went blank after that

1