Chapter 354 — First City’s Siege
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First City's Siege

 

 

 

"Team leader?" - "Team leader!" Stepping outside the room, Heian Ciemnosc met Violet, Victor, and Aleksander as they fell from the roof onto the corridor's floor. Heian Ciemnosc looked at them and then at Valeria, who had spoken with confusion written in her sunken eyebrows. Valeria opened her mouth to stare at the young girl's bum as Heian Ciemnosc carried her over his right shoulder. "Are you bringing her? She won't be helpful in any way, why? Just because team leader embraced her?"

“...” Rolling his eyes, Heian Ciemnosc didn’t question them or became flushed. He dashed away as his mind was still heavily under pressure. His team members followed, and he spoke as they moved. The young girl seemed too terrified to say anything as they trailed back their previous steps, and the team leader covered her with dark Power Energy. “It’s my fault. It wasn’t what I was trying to accomplish. That’s all.”

Whoooosh, whoosh…

“Humm, I see,” Valeria softly spoke as they came down the wall and hurried to flee back to the array formation before their team leader suffered more. Along the way, and even since the young girl appeared, Aleksander’s eyes locked onto the young girl like magnets. Heian Ciemnosc didn’t ask anything unnecessary. He knew how easy it was to recognize and sense his presence and scent inside the young girl’s body, even without ejaculation.

What was important was that, during the rape, Heian Ciemnosc’s dual cultivation method cleared his mind a lot. It was to the point where he almost felt like his Soul had been fed well and given a warm hug in cold times. They silently rushed out of the City’s top radars’ range and returned to the array formation. The scouting group wasn’t spotted, and no accidents occurred. If anything, the only one who fucked things up was their team leader.

When Heian Ciemnosc came with a damsel over his shoulder, his team didn’t ask. Only Sakura raised her eyebrows in surprise. Their way back to safety was without incidents. Heian Ciemnosc even sat on a device as he mediated and ate some theriac and cohesion pills. Meanwhile, the young girl was carried by Aleksander, and she decided to faint when she suddenly found herself surrounded by cold-looking cultivators.

… Several hours later, Heian Ciemnosc and his scouting group retreated tens of thousands of kilometers and set up a camp. Heian Ciemnosc had recovered half his injuries, but his storage was complete and without any disruption. He had left the young girl alone to watch as the scouting group worked hard on their tents and array formations as he meditated a little more before approaching his actual first rape victim. Although not like he was trying to go for a collection.

“... I rescued you after hurting you. But for now, you can’t go anywhere.” Heian Ciemnosc stepped towards her. The young girl realized, and her body stiffened, but she maintained a relaxed mindset for some reason. Heian Ciemnosc tilted his head to the left after taking a chair from his Covert Space bag and sat in front of her. “You will remain with us after my people reunite with the main force. We can’t let you ‘free into the wild’ unless it is a zone we control. And this Division will be held by others for the time being.”

“Why? Why can’t I g- g- go?” The young girl spoke bravely, but her words and throat quivered at the end of her speech. Heian Ciemnosc sat with his head in a centered position and casually said. “Regulations, my word and principles. Things like that.”

“...” The young girl fell silent and looked at the ground. But then, she looked up at Heian Ciemnosc as if expecting something. However, the now pale but also handsome young man didn’t ask anything and even dared to grin at her!

“Name’s Gloria, what will you do to me?” The young girl asked and braved herself as she looked up at Heian Ciemnosc with her black eyes, her dull, brown shadow-like smooth silk hair becoming prominent as she wore a towel above her robes. Heian Ciemnosc grinned and tilted his head to the right. He closed his head in and tempted her with his right hand, softly moving to her left knee. “Why~? Wasn’t that enough? Do you want the full course?”

“Don’t tease her, team leader. She’s just a normal person,” Violet and Aleksander came to Heian Ciemnosc and the young girl with the former’s words, causing Heian Ciemnosc’s grin to grow broader.

Standing straight and welcoming the other two with a glance, Heian Ciemnosc ignored Gloria’s intense blush and little tears coming out of her lacrimals before resuming his speech. “Mn, they said something about you belonging to a family. Do they dare kill ordinary people?”

“Of course they dare!” Gloria snapped, her eyes wide and her tone carrying a self-humiliating schadenfreude. “They wouldn’t stomp us to death after getting whatever they might want. Trapping us and not feeding us for days is enough to kill us! And when one of us becomes a cannibal, they can kill that person!”

Heian Ciemnosc tilted his head a little to the right. He could tell she was a mix of Human and Demon Race, with more emphasis on a Human’s appearance. For this young girl to speak like that… her family had to go through that. One could only imagine. Heian Ciemnosc fell into contemplation. His eyes looked past Gloria.

“They also breed the surviving young females of every Race they encounter. They do so at the beginning of any war or after a victorious battle. In that way, in less than a few decades, they can form a family or group within a settlement.” Aleksander spoke at this moment, his eyes slightly lost. The young girl looked at him, and her face softened, her eyes finding calm.

“How do you know that, Aleks?” Heian Ciemnosc sobered up with a light pat on his right knee from Violet’s part and asked him. Aleksander blinked slowly and heavily before facing Heian Ciemnosc. His face was respectful and willing, so Heian Ciemnosc maintained his calm face as Gloria looked at him. Her eyes were as if scrutinizing the truths from these moments. Aleksander spoke with a low and heavy tone after sneaking a glimpse at Gloria, which she didn’t detect.

“It’s what I almost went through before a Teacher got me out,” Aleksander looked at Heian Ciemnosc while swaying his head a little to the left and right. “I was born a few years before the war, after all.”

“Mm…” Heian Ciemnosc looked at Aleksander and slowly tilted his head backwards and to the left before standing up. He then spoke as he walked away to Aleksander and Gloria, with Violet following him. “If you’d like to, until the Division is under the Academy and she leaves, or from now on, she’s up to you. Do with her as you want. You have my support. Just let me handle the drama if something happens.”

“...” - “...?” Aleksander nodded to his team leader, confusing the young girl who couldn’t hear Heian Ciemnosc’s voice. She was already doubtful about her current livelihood, almost feeling like she had no life left, and her rapist even behaved like he didn’t even do such a thing. She was more than confused, alright.

“... There weren’t many reports of that, did you know?” Heian Ciemnosc asked Violet as they walked away. She came close to him and softly whispered. “Of course not. He wouldn’t speak about it with us. It is you the first person he tells that to. Oh, and that Gloria gal.”

“Mnn,” Heian Ciemnosc nodded halfway and kept his face looking at the sky, but his eyes looked down at Violet. With a calm voice, he asked, and she immediately replied. “What can you know about your own teammates then? How about Esteban?”

“Oooh! He likes strawberries, apples, and any meat that tastes like lizards. He’s sooo picky with salt, but he knows how to- hehe, hug. He has less cutesy moles around his p- ahem, and likes to read cultivation novels with strong female leads.” Violet babbled nonstop, saying a few unnecessary comments from time to time until they arrived at the ‘sleeping tents’ section of the camp. It was a small camp, barely seen as one from a short distance of tens of meters away.

“... Violet, what did you want to find me for?” Heian Ciemnosc heard her blabbing for some time before asking her this. Violet halted all CPU processing about Esteban and was slightly burned out. After a few seconds, she responded and looked at Heian Ciemnosc with strange eyes. “Team leader, actually… Sakura has something to speak with you. If you could please go to her tent tonight?”

Violet gave Heian Ciemnosc sapphire puppy eyes, contrasting strikingly with her fuscia eyes. Heian Ciemnosc looked down at her as he was ever-growing-taller for a long while before semi rolling his eyes and nodding. She smiled ecstatic and then narrowed her eyes before walking towards the males’ tents, heading straight to one that smelled like a crocodile’s roasted meat.

“...” Shaking his head, Heian Ciemnosc watched her enter Esteban’s tent before turning his head and walking towards Sakura’s tent. On his way there, he felt the brunt of a job half-done to recuperate his mentality and body. He recalled his time dual cultivating with Gloria, wondering if Aleksander would like to lend her over to become his plaything. But not desiring to draw an irreconcilable life and death feud with his team member, Heian Ciemnosc shrugged his shoulders and became pensive.

In a way… that was the first time he tried his dual cultivation method in such an intimate form. But she was also no cultivator, though he sensed his body somewhat easing up and her body returning clarity to his head, allowing him to endure for some more without forcing his body too much. Then, what could a cultivator’s body grant him in return?

“Come in,” Sakura’s voice traveled into his ears. It sounded seductive and gave him goosebumps. He had barely come close to her tent, but she was expecting him so much she knew exactly when he was close. Heian Ciemnosc wasn’t polite and entered her tent, slightly bending over before stepping in and standing before her face to face. The tents were small, but they were at least tall.

Feeling her breath on his face, he returned the behavior and watched as her face slowly grinned without blushing. She even snortled and lowered her head and eyes.

“Team leader, I spoke to Elena just before the war declaration and…” Sakura began, her fingertips playing with each other as she became somewhat shy. But her voice was still seductive, intense, and carried serious twinges within. Heian Ciemnosc’s eyes widened, and some sheen seemed to pass over them, not in. They would be devoured if so.

“She- well, she- uh… understands my… my… me.” Sakura finally let it out. She looked at  Heian Ciemnosc with upturned eyes and slowly raised her head. Her fingertips no longer played with each other, and strands of her blonde, medium-length hair tangled with her fingers as she pushed their tips against his abdomen and ribs.

“Mnnn,” Heian Ciemnosc muttered strangely, and his eyes darted around. In his mind, many different ideas and thoughts crossed through. ‘My sex toy? Fuck buddy? A new goal? To convert a lesbian into a straight blondie? Or at least bi? Oh, nono… I got it…’

“Is this about my dual cultivation method?” Heian Ciemnosc asked. Sakura didn’t nod, but her guilty eyes showcased he was right. She lowered her head and lost her seductivity. But seeing that Heian Ciemnosc wasn’t blaming her, she slightly nodded and saw her team leader tilt his head to the left.

“Mm, alright. I also want to try it out after Gloria.” Heian Ciemnosc’s words brightened her eyes, and Sakura immediately pressed her modest body against his front body. Her palms and spread fingers inexpertly groping his abdomen and ribs as she looked at him in the eye, “That’s her name? I heard about it. Quite crazy, huh?”

“Humn… chu… mplwuh~ahh…” Heian Ciemnosc didn’t say or nod at her words. Sakura also didn’t bother anymore and, with the understanding that this was as innocent as cultivating together, only with a huge dick and a kitty needing to be stimulated involved, she wrapped her arms around his neck and brought her face up to his. Her lips entangled his mouth proactively, but the moment she gave her mouth away, Heian Ciemnosc took over and dominated her.

With his hands on her hips, he walked 2 steps forward and slowly fell with Sakura on her bed. Pinning her against it, his left hand liberated his clothes while his right hand tore apart her robes. Heian Ciemnosc continued eating her mouth out. After his left hand let go of his last lower garment, he brought her left hand to his member so that her heart would grow crazy with his virile object’s palpitations before moving his hand to her crotch.

Despite being dry, Heian Ciemnosc commenced the dual cultivation as his left hand started surprising her and exalting her already big expectations of his handling of women’s pleasure. She quickly felt herself growing numb and tingly. Her right hand searched his body with its own mind, traveling his abs, sternum, pecs, and shoulders. Finally, pulling and twisting on something, she got what she deserved as Heian Ciemnosc’s head went to her breasts and bit and suckled as if he wanted to eat her alive.

“Aah… AH! Aah~~! AAh… AaaAAH!” Sakura’s moans could be heard, and her high-pitched, surprised, and ecstatic noises traveled through the camp and the small woods they were in until Heian Ciemnosc took an object that looked like several golden ‘tubes’ with those noises completely disappeared. But Heian Ciemnosc didn’t let her get away safely.

After his Golden Array Snakes covered the tent, he was no longer gentle and caring, munching her breasts and kissing her with slowed passion. He grabbed her hips and, with her twat drenching the desert, impaled himself within her. It wasn’t a surprise when her eyes narrowed extremely enchantingly despite her still damn serious countenance, her face becoming like a fox inviting more partners to join and please and worship her like the goddess she is.

Many toys existed in the cultivation world… Vegans might be extinct, but the idea of self-pleasure when not liking something was ever-present!

Without letting her adjust to his phallus, Heian Ciemnosc heavily slammed into her but quickly pulled out before bashing the shit out of her right after.

“AAH! OPoawaa?! AWAWAAH! Aaaaah~!!” Heian Ciemnosc’s ears were filled with indescribable, newfound, and terrifyingly enjoyable kittenish moans. His team member, Sakura, who everyone knew and respected for her preferences and formidable cultivation path, was under him and gloating in pleasure despite not wanting dick. His body was incensed, and as the dual cultivation method continued… their cultivation base increased steadily.

Since that night and from the next, Sakura understood the bi, or straight, women’s wishes for ‘fulfillment’ by men’s sperm. She didn’t want it more than she wanted to bathe in kitties and motorboat meatbags, but she found it rather sufficient…

. . .

 

Over the next 10 days, Heian Ciemnosc’s scouting group continued their mission.

 

After gaining vital and utmost importance information about the Cities and the Division’s protective measures, at least from most Cities since all were small at best, the scouting group didn’t have enough. After resting for a couple days, the female’s tent was unusually quiet. But with some liquid visibly flooding within someone’s tent during the first resting day, they set off to the first City to kidnap some cultivators.

After obtaining information about possible routes for trading, communication, and getaways, they left for the second and third Cities and did the same. It was an easy task to kidnap someone close to zones with dangerous Fauna. There wasn’t much flora, so Heian Ciemnosc chose Fauna’s zones so as to not let the enemy think too hard.

Since Heian Ciemnosc started helping his team with his dual cultivation method, he often cultivated with them in small breaks or after finishing gathering information from kidnapped fellows for a day or 2. He helped them somewhat and started researching how to massively cultivate without intimacy with multiple people simultaneously. Until he found a way to dual cultivate with numerous people at once, he could only dual cultivate with two others at the same time.

This only happened to his CO team members, who were only the first seven that had been since the team’s beginning, its co-founders.

The other members of the Concealed Ornament were never going to have this kind of luxury. If Heian Ciemnosc wanted to help them cultivate, he would concoct pills, brew potions, or forge more censers with prepared incense. As if he was a sage and saint looking to help the world or something.

Of course, Heian Ciemnosc didn’t bang Violet and Fengli to help them. Though Sakura was getting ahead every time they took a break, and she even broke through into the 2nd stage of the Spirit Formation realm, the rest weren’t tempted nor lusty for power one bit. Only Sakura was viable to intimately dual cultivate with him. That’s how things just were. Esteban and Fengli broke through a little later when the CO Team was coming back from kidnapping cultivators from the third City to the army’s temporary base.

He could only cultivate with the terrible trio, attempting to help them reach the 3rd stage as fast as possible. But with the slight duration they had to do so, only Sakura was making rapid progress. But after returning to the army, preparing to take the first City, they would have more time. After taking the first City, there might be a slightly extended period before targeting the next. It wasn’t simple to besiege Cities.

But now that Heian Ciemnosc was returning with his scouting group to the army, he wanted to take an extra week to help the terrible trio break through the 3rd stage. Once that was done, he could help the rest of the COs to the peak of the Crabstynian realm. Heian Ciemnosc knew he couldn’t help them all the time, and this dual cultivation method wasn’t meant to be used left and right with one’s friends. So Heian Ciemnosc used it moderately and planned to do so from now on.

 

0