Chapter 1: The Name’s Izumi Jun!
31 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

            “The name’s Izumi Jun. Why am I introducing myself? I don’t know, you tell me. Well, joke­­­­s aside, I’m currently in a horrible situation. Am I a man of such sin, that these girls can’t leave me alone?”

            “Izumi-kun, who are you talking to in the middle of our makeup lessons? Get back to working on your assignment.” Finn-sensei, a beautiful unmarried woman who was well into her thirties, and an idol amongst boys. Even I, a part of the other faction, couldn’t help but be charmed by her adult charm. Damn, those breasts!

            “Why do you seem suddenly angry, Izumi-kun? Did I really bother you that much?”

            Don’t look at me with such a troubled face. I won’t know what to do with you. And besides I have more important things to be doing. Well back to reading, I got other girls to deal with.

            “Don’t go back to reading your light novel! I know you get decent grades, but you need to stop skipping class. You aren’t a delinquent.”
            “Maybe I need to die my hair blonde too because you clearly don’t get it.” Ah yes, I the great Izumi Jun, is a de facto bona fide delinquent. Skipping classes, getting into fights, and chasing after every skirt I see is what I do. What a great life I’m living!

            “Now you are suddenly smiling to yourself, and no don’t die your hair blonde!” Currently I am taking remedial lessons alone in a classroom with Finn-sensei. And the sun was setting, making it a romantic situation, or at least if I wasn’t in remedial lessons. Well, reading is more important anyways. Besides…

            “Don’t worry, I won’t dye it blonde I promise. Though it might be blue tomorrow though.” I laugh to myself.

            “Also, the sun is setting so I’m leaving.”
            “What about the assignment?” asked Finn-sensei ever so cluelessly.

            “It’s done. Has been a while now. Finished it in fifteen minutes. We have been here for an hour or two already though. Well, see you.” With that I walk out the door leaving Finn-sensei behind.

            What another boring day it is going to be.

            Just another day of high school with bullying Finn-sensei as my side hobby. Then my usual work as a cashier, at the local convenience store. Oh, great, it’s raining too. Wasn’t there just a sunset earlier? Also, a beautiful girl is at the door staring about in into the sky. Is this an act of your convenience, God?

            Her name is Inaba Emi, a girl with brown hair and crimson eyes. She was in class 1-B, the class next door to my 1-C, well that’s not important. I guess she’s like the most popular and brightest girl of our year. The sun type of girl. I think that was the setting, was it? Well, let’s see what’s up anyways.

            “You don’t have an umbrella?”

            “No… I don’t.” Suddenly getting called out to, it makes sense she is surprised. Hey, is this really the sun girl, Inaba Emi? Wasn’t she some bright ball of light as the sunshine woman? Does her personality relate to the weather? A new discovery has been found!

            “Somebody stole my umbrella from the rack. It’s a common occurrence don’t worry about it!” said Inaba-san with an obvious forced smile. Recently her other belongings had begun to disappear as well. And no! It wasn’t me! She was famous enough that info about her got around easily. Probably some stalker. Well, it’s not like it’s any of my business. I’m not a detective, but a mere delinquent.

            “So did you want me to lend you mine?” It was a simple question, nothing more than that.

            “No, I couldn’t….”

            “That’s too bad!! I don’t have an umbrella either! You fool!” I say proudly. Unfortunately, due to not bothering to check the weather forecast, I had no clue it was going to rain! And especially suddenly at that! Inaba-san could only look at me with strange eyes and confusion. I won’t be tricked into giving you my umbrella, just because you’re a little bit cute and popular. Though I didn’t bring one either!

            Then she started to laugh. How dare this woman! When I praised you in my mind, you had the audacity to get ahead of yourself. Don’t get carried away!

            “Sorry, sorry, I couldn’t help it. Say, Izumi-san, as always, you’re an interesting one.”

            Hey, don’t smile at me, my def stat is too low. I’m taking too much damage! NO!

            “What do you mean as always? Are you, my stalker?”

            No god, please I don’t want a stalker woman in my life. Please I’m begging you.

            “Why are you suddenly praying on the floor? And no, Izumi-san, wait I’m not your stalker!” She continued to speak frantically.

            “You’re famous! The eccentric and wannabe delinquent Izumi Jun!”

            “Wannabe… delinquent… The hell, that’s how the world has been seeing me?” That’s not how the setting was supposed to be. God, I’ll cry you know.

            “Don’t cry, Izumi-san. It’s okay, I believe you are a de facto bona fide delinquent!”

            “You even know my catchphrase, you stalker woman. Well thanks, I’m all fine now. Now scurry on home. Get out of my sight.”

            “Umm you know it’s still raining?”

            “I see it still is. Then I’ll leave myself.” With my last words said, I sprinted straight into the rain.

 

            Later that day at the local convenience store.

            “Why are you late and soaking wet!”

            “Had some things to do.”

            “Stupid old man.”

            “You say something?”

            “No nothing sir.”

2