Part 1 : A world from a different universe
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Frieza formed a supernova with a mere finger before launching it straight for the saiyan planet.

As Frieza's soldiers were wiped out by the massive sphere, planet Vegeta was destroyed in a flash of light.

Though the saiyan planet was destroyed, a pod carrying a young saiyan had already left the planet, making their way to a far off planet known as earth...

As the pod landed in the midle of a forest, a young saiyan by the name of Parsal emerged. He had long black hair with silver eyes dressed in black saiyan armor.

Though he was a saiyan and part of Frieza's army, he new that day would come, when frieza would finally destroy planet Vegeta. The young warrior could hear the transmission through his scouter as many low-level soldiers talked-about how glad they were to be rid of the Saiyan race.

Parsal clinched his fist in anger. (Laugh will you can, I may not be strong enough to handle Frieza and his army just yet, but in time...I'll make them pay for their ignorance)

Parsal spent months secluded from the inhabitantance of earth, spending most of his time intensely training during the day and resting at night. Luckily there were plenty of trees with fruit growing from them so food wasn't much of an issue along with a river that wasn't too far as well.

After nearly a year of training alone in the forest, he sensed a power equal to his headed right for him. That's when he spotted a saiyan space pod fly over head before impacting just a few miles away.

Parsal frowned, a sudden unease washed over him. (There's no mistake...that definitely was a space pod, no doubt one of Frieza's soldiers come to either kill me or take me to frieza himself so he can have the pleasure of doing it himself)

Though his saiyan armor was warn out, he knew it would be safer to keep it on for the time being. Parsal took off into the air, flying across the sky at great speed, a purple aura wrapped around him.

It wasn't long before he spotted the space pod lying in a large crater in the middle of a field. Parsal landed a few feet away from the pod, keeping his guard up as he approached it. Suddenly, the pod's door opened and out stepped a fellow saiyan, he had long spikey hair dressed in brown armor.

"Hmm? So you're the saiyan that was sent to this planet. Tell me...why are all the creatures on this planet still alive!? You've had an entire year to exterminate them! So what have you been doing!?"

Parsal kept his guard up. Meanwhile the hostile saiyan clinched his fist. "Don't tell me you're denying an order from lord frieza, surely even a low class like you knows that's a death wish"

Parsal raised his palm towards the saiyan warrior as he focused his ki into his hand. "Did frieza order you to kill me? I assure you, I won't be killed so easily"

"Hmph! You're a stubborn one aren't you? Very well, I raditz shall kill you here and then wipe out every last shred of life on this ball of dirt! Activating his scouter, the scanner read Parsal's power level at a pitiful 500. "Hmph! This fight won't take long, your power may be higher than most on this worthless planet, but my power is far above yours at 1200!"

Parsal stood unphased by Raditz's threat. "Fine, let's see just how strong a fellow low-level saiyan is" Raditz gritted his teeth, firing a sphere of pink energy right for his target. Parsal managed to evade the coming attack by mere moments as the ki attack connected with a tree, causing a devastating explosion of pink electricity.

"Well now, seems you're rather light on your feet. However, it'll take more than dodging to defeat me!" Throwing both hands out, Raditz fired two ki blasts right for the unexpecting fighter. Parsal crossed his arms attempting to block the incoming attack, only for his assailant's attack to knock him back, causing him to stagger.

Parsal quickly regained his footing before Clinching his fists. "You're definitely stronger than you look Raditz, but I'm not as weak as you think!" Parsal began raising his power level in a burst of ki as the ground began to shake.

"W-what is this!? His power level...it's rising!" The saiyan warrior could only watch as Parsal's power continued to rise, his scouter reading it's rapid increase. 1500!? Impossible, my reading showed your power level was merely 500! This damn thing must be malfunctioning!"

"It's quite simple, I can suppress my power level to the point my foes will lower their guard. Now take this! Surging wave!" Focusing his ki into his hands similar to the Kamehameha, Parsal released a beam of purple energy.

Raditz put up his guard, hoping to withstand the incoming attack only for the fierce power of the blast to break his guard as he was overwhelmed by the ray of light.

Parsal lowered his hands slightly out of breath. (Huff...to think...this attack still takes so much out of me from just one use. Am I really this weak?)

Looking forward he saw a small trail of destruction before him, that's when he spotted Raditz leaning up against a tree. His armor fracturing and covered in blood.

The young saiyan slowly approached his weakened opponent, manifesting a purple sphere of ki in one hand in case the injured warrior attempted to try anything. "You've lost this fight Raditz...it's over"

"Cough, then why not get it over with and kill me? I lost to a low class like you, I don't deserve to call myself a s-saiyan" Parsal slowly raised his hand towards his assailant, the purple aura illuminating the wounded saiyan's bleeding face.

That's what he had an idea. "I have a better idea, you're going to join me and my goal of talking down frieza. A sudden look of fear washed over the long-haired saiyan as he looked up at Parsal.

"W-what!? What are you talking about!? Our power levels are nowhere near lord frieza's! Even his soldier's average power level is about 2,000! What hope do we have in even getting close to him!

The fellow warrior placed his hand upon Raditz's shoulder responding: "let me ask you this...why was planet Vegeta destroyed?"

"B-because a giant asteroid hit the planet killing all the inhabitantance. Why? What does that have to do with anything!?"

Parsal knelt down, looking his fellow Saiyan in the eye. "Are you sure it was a meteor? There where thousands of well-trained saiyan warriors with more than enough power to destroy a nere asteroid, not only that, frieza was almost always around, if it was just a large space rock, I'm sure he would've destroyed it with ease. So I ask you again...why was planet Vegeta destroyed?"

A sudden realization washed over Raditz as he finally put the pieces together. "N-no...it can't be...planet Vegeta...that bastard destroyed it! He rose to his feet, still injured and bleeding. "Hmph, as much as I'd rather die than team up with you, my desire to see Frieza pay for his crimes outweighs all others! Very well...I shall help in your goal to take down Frieza"

Parsal watched as Raditz removed his scouter, turning it off. There, with my scouter off they can't listen in on our conversation. However, my partners surely heard our plan and will head to earth. Though we might be able to beat Nappa, I'm worried prince Vegeta may be too powerful for even both of us to handle"

Parsal grew uneasy. "Just how long do we have until the other saiyans arrive?"

"One year...we have about a year before my comrades arrive. I just hope we'll be strong enough when the day comes"

CHAPTER 1 : Training For The Next Battle 

Parsal lead the wounded saiyan deep into the forest to a cabin he lived in for the past year. There was a bedroom, living room and bathroom. "I know it's not much, but it's the best I could do trying to avoid this planet's inhabitantance. I doubt they'd take too kindly to aliens arriving on earth. So, I do my best to stay hidden"

Hmph! Who cares what the weaklings of this planet think of us, we should take this ball of dirt over while we still have the chance" Raditz snapped as he sat by the fireplace removing his damaged armor.

Parsal gave him a cold look responding: "No,we're not killing any innocent people. I've killed enough people while working for Frieza...I just want to forget about all the horrible things I did in his name and train to dethrone him. Such a tyrant doesn't deserve such power over the universe. Weather I have to die trying...I will see to it that Frieza and his henchmen pay for what they've done" 

Parsal made his way to his bedroom quickly falling asleep while Raditz sat near the fire...

A Few Hours Later...

Parsal was awoken by the ground shaking as explosions echoed throughout the forest. "W-what’s going on, Raditz!?" Parsal dashed into the living room, only to realize the injured saiyan was gone.

Shit, where did he go!?" Parsal ran outside, only to find a massive great ape running rampant in the forest. "Oh no, he must’ve looked directly at the moon! Seems he never Fully learned how to control his oozaru form!" 

Ascending into the air, the young warrior fired a condensed ki attack at the back of the great ape's head. "Raditz snap out of it!" The colossal ape stomped around, turning to face the saiyan. It growled towards Parsal before opening it's mouth, firing a fierce pink beam right for him.

"Shit!  Surging wave!" Firing his fiercest attack once more, their blasts collided in a shockwave of power. The entire arena shook rapidly as the great ape's attack began to overwhelm him.

"Damn it, damn it, damn it! In his Oozaru form, his power's skyrocketed from 1,200 to a devastating 120,000! If I take his attack head on, there's a slim chance I'll survive!" Parsal stopped firing, managing to evade the powerful blast as it flew past him, whipping out an entire mountain behind him with ease.

"I-i need to knock him out for him to revert back to normal. But, just how am I supposed to get close enough to land a clear blow to his head?" Suddenly he looked down to see the massive ape lunging right at him. "Tssk! Looks like it's now or never!"

Channeling all of his ki into his fist, Parsal charged towards the approaching oozaru. As his assailant threw a titan-sized fist right for him, Parsal managed to jump over it and throw a bunch right for Raditz's head. "Radiant ki wave!" Parsal landed a clear blow to his assailant's skull, sending a shockwave of purple ki from his fist to the entire arena around him.

He watched as the great ape went flying across the forest, smashing through several trees before hitting the ground with a thunderous boom.  "Huff...huff...are you done causing chaos Raditz? I'm still alittle tired from the fight before"

That's when the oozaru began to shrink, reverting back to Raditz lying in the center of the destroyed forest. "Sigh, guess he's out cold like I thought. Time to bring him back to the cabin so we can rest up for our 1st training session tomorrow"

Lifting the unconscious saiyan over his shoulder, Parsal slowly made his way back to the cabin before passing out the moment they got inside...

As the sun began to rise over the forest, illuminating the inside of the cabin, Parsal awoke in the middle of the living room. "Agh, my head. Hopefully Raditz has finally calm down since last night"

Making his way outside, he saw Raditz standing outside, staring at all the destruction he had caused in his great ape form. "Parsal...tell me something...this destruction, did I do all this during a full moon?"

The fellow saiyan remained silent, unsure of what to say. That's when Raditz turned around looking him dead in the eye Clinching his fist. "TELL ME! DID I BECOME A GREAT APE AND LOSE CONTROL!?"

With a sigh, Parsal nodded. "I woke up and found you out of control in your oozaru form, mindless firing ki blasts at random. Luckily I managed to knock you out before you could do so major harm to anyone"

"Tssk! HOW COULD I LET SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN!? I'M A SAIYAN WARRIOR! WE'RE TRAINED TO CONTROL OUR OOZARU FORM AS IF IT'S 2ND NATURE TO US. Yet, I let my primal mind take over, causing mindless destruction!"

Parsal walked over, once more placing his hand on his partner's shoulder. "Don't let it get to you Raditz, we have a year to train before Nappa and Vegeta arrive. In that time, not only will we train, I'll help you control your great ape form so you can use it in a real fight. Remember, a saiyan in their great ape form has their power multiplied 10 times. So you're normal 1,200 power level would be boosted to 120,000"

Raditz looked down before nodding. "Yeah, I guess you're right. If I train hard and harness the power of my great ape form, no one shall stand in our way!"

"Now then, time to train Raditz, come at me with everything you got!"

"Right! Here I come Parsal!" Both warriors prepared to fight as they faced one another in the center of the damaged forest. That's when Raditz dashed past Parsal, catching him off guard. "Behind you!" The young warrior turned around, only for his combatant to kick him with both feet, sending him staggering across the field before stopping himself.

"Impressive Raditz, seems your speed has already increased thanks to your saiyan boost. But let's see if you can keep up with me!" Unleashing a burst of ki, Parsal moved straight for his target. Both saiyan warriors clashed as they began trading blows at super-human speed.

Even at their low-level, to a mere human, all you could see is the abrupt shockwaves emanating from each strike. "Heh, well now, I'm impressed your zenkai boost would increase your speed this much, you seem to move nearly as fast as me. Though, can you say the same for your offensive ability?"

Ascending into the air, Parsal focused most of his energy into a large purple sphere above his head. "Prepare yourself!"

Raditz gritted his teeth in nervousness as his opponent fired the large projectile right for him. "Tssk! Begone!" Focusing all of his power into his hand, Raditz unleashed a powerful black and white beam right for the approaching ball of ki. 

Their power clashed, sending shockwaves throughout the surrounding area. Parsal smirked, concentrating on his sphere of condensed ki. Raditz could feel his body shaking from the approaching ball of energy.

"D-damn it! I-I'm throwing everything I have at it and yet it's still getting closer!?" That's when the attack finally overwhelmed the struggling saiyan's ki blast. Raditz had no choice but to attempt to stop it bare handed.

Throwing both hands up, he tried to halt the purple sphere in it's tracks. The group began to vibrate beneath his feet as cracks began to form around him. "RrrAAGGHH!" Sweat ran down the warrior’s face, fearing his strength wouldn't hold out much longer. That's when he finally managed to toss the attack right back to his opponent.

"Huh!?" Parsal quickly crossed his arms attempting to guard the incoming attack. Raditz watched as the soaring projectile erupted in a blinding ray of light.

With the light clearing, the spiky-haired sayian saw Parsal still floating above him, his body covered in bruises from his own attack. "Hehe, well done Raditz, seems you really are getting stronger. You keep this up, we'll definitely be strong enough to beat Nappa and Vegeta when they arrive!"

1 year Later...

Raditz and Parsal sat outside the cabin enjoying meat they had gathered from hunting wildlife around the forest. They had managed to find new clothing thanks to the humans foolish enough to find them and attempt to rob them.

Parsal now wore a black coat with a collar and black jeans while Raditz wore a sleeveless white shirt with blue pants. While they enjoyed their meal, an evil was approaching...

Meanwhile in East city...

Many citizens were just going about their day-to-day lives when two while space pods descended upon East City, destroying a large building before landing in the middle of a busy highway. Many humans let out cries of fear as the small pods slowly opened, revealing the two saiyans Nappa and Vegeta.

As Nappa and Vegeta stepped out of their pods, Vegeta used his scouter to estimate the power coming from their potential opponents. "Hmph, this planet's inhabitants are just as weak as I expected" Vegeta sneered as he looked around.

Nappa grinned, cracking his knuckles. "Can't wait to see what they'll look like when we're done with them!" Suddenly, an energy blast flew past their heads, narrowly missing them. 

"Who's there!?" Vegeta demanded as he turned towards the source of the attack. Emerging from the shadows

was Parsal and Raditz. "It's been a while, Nappa, Vegeta" Raditz smirked as he spoke. Vegeta narrowed his eyes. "Hmph, you traitorous low-levels. What are you doing teaming up with each other?"

Parsal stepped forward.

"We've had enough of Frieza's tyranny and we won't let you destroy this planet or harm any of its inhabitants."

Nappa let out a boisterous laugh. "You two think you can take us on? Don't make me laugh!" The bald saiyan taunted before slowly approaching them.

"Time to show you low-class wimps what it means to be a saiyan elite!" Nappa went into his battle stance when Parsal smirked gripping his coat before dramatically tossing it aside. "Heh, how about before that, we show you something as well. Raditz!"

"Right!" The pair clinched their fists as they began to unleash their power. The entire city began to quake as the duo continued to rise.

Nappa stood in shock before shouting: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about their power levels!?"

"Tsssk! They're over 9,000!" In a fit of rage, Vegeta crushed his scouter in his hand. "What!? 9,000 you gotta be kidding that thing's a piece of junk!"

Parsal continued to smile commenting: if you think we're bluffing, then come see for yourself, I'll even fight you one on one, just stand and watch Raditz"

"R-right" His partner moved back out of range of the coming Bartle as both warriors prepared to fight. "Hmph! You low-class trash are getting to cocky for your own good, it's about time someone knocked you back down to the bottom where runts like you belong!"

All watched as yellow lightning began surging around the bald saiyan's entire body until it became an aura of lightning infused ki. "Hehe, DIE!" With his surging aura, Nappa's speed was enhanced, even with his built fasque, he was still incredibly fast.

The others watched as Nappa began throwing a barrage of lightning charged strikes at Parsal, only for the saiyan to dodge each attack with ease. "Rrrr, fight back you bastard!"

Parsal continuously evaded each attack, thinking of what to do. (Hmm, I'm definitely stronger than him, but with that aura around him, I may have to rely on long distance attacks...at least for now)

With one final strike, Nappa threw a punch right for Parsal, only for the man to vanish. "What!? Where'd he go!?" That's when Vegeta snapped: Above you, you fool!"

Darting his head towards the sky, the brute spotted the young warrior high above him. "Take this you bastard! Splitting great ball!" Firing a large purple ball of ki, he waited...

Nappa grunted preparing to fire his bomber DX when Parsal suddenly clinched his fist, causing the large sphere to split into six smaller balls of energy. "What!?" The bald saiyan was caught off guard as he was hit head on. The city erupted in several bursts of light before fading.

Raditz stared in amazement as the once proud Nappa stood covered in blood and bruises, shaking from the pain. "RRRRAAAGGH! YOU BASTARDS! HOW DARE YOU INJURE A SAIYAN ELITE! I'LL MAKE SURE YOU DIE FOR THIS!! In a sudden flick of his index and middle finger, Nappa unleashed a devastating explosion, so powerful it erased nearly all of east city. "Heh, no way they survived that!"

Meanwhile Vegeta stood with his arms crossed and a cold look on his face. He was already looking up towards the sky where Raditz and Parsal had ascended to just before Nappa's attack could hit them.

Nappa realized it and was in utter shock. "How...how could they escape my attack range in such a short frame of time?" Meanwhile Parsal began to shake in anger seeing all of the destruction the brute had cause.

"No...all those people...how dare you. I'LL MAKE SURE YOU PAY FOR THIS!" Raditz could only watch as the once calm saiyan was now blinded by rage. Putting his hands together, he began concentrating large amounts of ki into his hands. "I hope you're ready you bastard, you're the 1st going to see the improved version of my attack...Surging wave!"

Just like when he fought Raditz, the young warrior fired a powerful ki blast of purple energy right for Nappa. "What!? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?" Nappa was frozen in fear as the immense energy blast engulfed him in a devastating eruption of purple ki.

As the smoke cleared, all was silent as the once proud Nappa was gone and only a bottomless crater was left in his place...

1