Chapter 81: Sharing is Caring
245 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, did something happen when you took off to the bathroom?"

Straight to the point, Anne settles into her chair in front of her canvas once they're in the clear of the studio. When her son got up to leave for the restroom in the Sushi venue, she knew better than to think he received a call from a client.

Daniel hums. Having no appetite to continue work immediately, he gently holds his slime mother from behind, sliding his fingers through her wavy hair with a bitter smile.

"It was from Mary and Viviane. Apparently, something unexpected happened," he begins, but sighs, shutting his eyes. "Seriously, I feel like I'm going insane."

Anne knits her brows. "Are they okay?"

"As far as they claim. Strangely, they were more worried about me. In any case, they couldn't explain immediately so we'll have to wait for them to come back."

"What bad timing, though," his slime mother notes, sliding her lips to the side. "I really hope Mary didn't attempt any crazy art experiments with my sister like she did with me."

Daniel snorts. "I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt this time. On the plus side, apparently her doctor's appointment went well."

Perking up, Anne transfers his hand from her head to her shoulder, holding it in with a squeal. "That's great news! That means you're probably okay as well, right?"

Daniel smiles lightly. "Maybe? Either way, I'll have my appointment tomorrow."

Anne wiggles before catching herself, then coughs. "I mean...yes, of course. Disregarding any changes, it's important that you remain fit in other aspects to continue activities with your dear mothers."

"Oh? What might these activities entail?" Daniel asks, lifting his tone and brows.

Such a question with an obvious answer pulls the slime to a grin. "Why, you're just asking for Mama to show, aren't you?"

There's no denying that as Anne stands up and twirls to face him. In another step, Daniel accepts her weight against him, easing in to the contours of her lips that take him. Soon, sweet moans fill the air as he wraps his free arm around her waist.

"Mmmh..."

Shlip...chu!

Escalating with fires of slippery love, Daniel breathes in sharply as fresh air and a fluid tongue invades his cavity. Even more pressing, Anne's free hand lowers to his inevitable bulge below, stretching the tip of the tent to elicit more of his one-sided moans.

"Ngh...m-mom!"

His mother's unstoppable movements make it hard for her son to think, even when she breathes fresh air into him. He may as well be drowning as her chest jiggles against him, sinking him further to her embrace.

Thankfully, she pulls away before he can fully lose his mind.

"Mama will suck you off, okay?" she declares, her voice filled with care.

Panting, Daniel's eyes swirl.

Who is he kidding? He's already lost his mind to her.

To that end, the dazed young man breathes shakily as Anne slides his pants off, letting his cock spring forward. She waits for his meat to finish wobbling, splashing a bridge of pre-cum across her face. Unbothered, she looks up at him with a warm smile while his sticky liquid fades away on her round, squishy face.

Without another word exchanged between them, she opens her mouth, and...

"Omph!"

The entire length of her son's member is engulfed, no differently than she had done in other positions. From there, she maintains her stare to him as she begins her pull, applying an even force within her mouth before pushing in. Each deliberate tug brings her lips closer to his base, like adding frosting to a cake.

"Ha-haah..."

Daniel's hitched breath tells her all that she needs to know; however, she wishes she could bond her cells to his body to truly feel the pleasure he's experiencing.

Still, she mustn't be impatient with her baby boy.

Thus, after a few minutes of slurping down his member, she slides to his base one last time and holds. With no way out, Daniel shuts his eyes and grunts, holding her head. He feels her hands roam the sides of his legs soothingly, coaxing him to release.

"Mom!" he groans.

He finally erupts, semen flooding through his slime mother just as passionately as his call. The love he buries deep flows so easily, no doubt helped by how her tongue kneads across his meat to ensure nothing is wasted.

"Mmm...muah!" she sounds, leaving a tiny pop at the tip before letting his flaccid member droop down.

She's applying a bit of play from Mary there.

Disregarding whether his girlfriend's influence is a good thing or not, Daniel wipes some sweat across his forehead before stabilizes his footing. Then, with a chuckle, he leans down to slide a hand across her cheek, entangling delicately through her wavy hair.

"Hehe~"

Anne happily rubs her face into his hand until...

"Ahem!"

Their sweet moment drops with the arrival of British flare. Frozen, they stare at each other for a moment before snapping attention towards the entrance hallway.

"I'm not interrupting anything important, I hope?" Mary inquires, smiling rigidly while twirling the spare key in her hand.

Swallowing, Daniel quickly drags his pants up while his slime mother jerks up and away. The former recovers first, his lips crooked as he faces his girlfriend.

"W-wow, you arrived faster than I expected! Ahaha...how long were you standing there?"

Crossing her arms, Mary knits her brows. "Oh, just as you blew yourself. I couldn't possibly speak up against such a tender moment with your Mama while we were traumatized by your death."

"Ah, I see. That's...huh?"

He blinks. Did he mishear?

Before he can follow, Viviane peeks from behind the ebony artist, her eyes misty to see him safe and sound.

"Daniel..."

Of course, why wouldn't he be? Even though she knew that, it didn't stop his clone's horrified screams from living rent-free in her head.

Catching her uncomfortable body motion, Daniel seals his lips and sets aside his questions. They both have experienced something troubling, and yet, here he was getting it on with Anne without consideration for their arrival or circumstances.

'What the hell am I doing?'

"I'm sorry," he hastily responds, stepping forward. "That was thoughtless of us. First, are you both okay?"

Inhaling, Mary shivers as Daniel's gentle hand presses down on her left shoulder. She tries to remain calm, but such console shakes the mental walls she thought she prepared. Unlike his current hold, her own just a couple of hours ago had been more restraining.

She sours, unable to stop tears brimming in her eyes. "L-love, I..."

Chocking, Mary unrolls her arms and tackles him, burying her face into his shoulder. After adjusting to her weight, Daniel's eyes soften as he strokes the back of her head, allowing her tears dampen his shirt.

Just what happened over there?

For now, he continues not to press and turns his head to the elder slime, extending his free hand over.

"Mother..."

To his beckon, Viviane draws closer, but hesitates after one step. Her mind reels over how easily she eliminated her son's duplicate with just a touch. Although she knows that it shouldn't be like that with the original, she's filled with enough doubts over her capabilities.

What if...

"It's okay," Daniel whispers, smiling.

His reassuring tone thrusts the elder slime to the present. Biting her lips, she forces herself to accept his hand as she would've done.

Nothing happens. There's no twisting or deformation of her child.

Why would there be? He's human and she's a slime.

Viviane draws another relieved breath, then stumbles forward to his side. With a short weep, she buries her face into his other side, digging into his back. A small part of her worries that he might still disappear.

...

..

.

After settling down, the family sits together at the table with tea. From there, Mary took the reins to explain the series of events, everything from her doctor's appointment to how the unexpected clone was eliminated. All the while, the silver-haired slime remained silent, her eyes heavy.

Once finished, Daniel shifts uncomfortably in his seat. Seeing how the slime mothers can transform and split, it's easy to imagine a clone of himself coming to life, but he can't imagine the terrifying thoughts his clone held as he assimilated back into the elder slime.

'Would I have reacted the same way?'

"Then, this means we can recreate those we've joined after splitting off, right?" Anne asks, wiggling her lips.

Viviane nods slowly, her gaze momentarily lifted to her meet her sister. "That's my conclusion. When I was alone, I only had my sense of self to transform and split. It never occurred to me that splitting off into a separate person would actually allow them to act on their own. Had I realized this sooner, I..."

Before she can finish, Daniel reaches over the table to squeeze her hand.

"Mother, you didn't know," he reassures. "I get why you were so worried about me now, but whatever guilt you're feeling is against someone who isn't actually...you know, me."

The elder slime grimaces. "Even so, it doesn't excuse what I did. He...he wanted to exist, but I just snuffed him out. He really thought he was the real you!"

"You did the right thing," Daniel maintains, his eyes firm. "Would I have been afraid? Probably. At the end of the day, though, it would've far worse if you had let 'me' go."

Viviane turns away and withdraws from his hand, gripping her knees instead. "I know that, child, but I just...I've never heard you sound so terrified. That fear is something that will be difficult for me to erase."

Daniel spreads his lips in silence, unsure what more he can try to help alleviate her actions.

Could his clone's thoughts and feelings transfer over if she synced with him? Maybe then, he can give Viviane a better response on behalf of his clone's experience.

He shuts his eyes. 'Idiot, that might just fuck me up.'

Sighing, he turns his attention towards his girlfriend, who appears calmer.

"Mary, I know you're blaming yourself too, so don't."

Said artist inhales slowly to her boyfriend's keen eye. Although, with his share of her memories, it's not surprising he would know what she's thinking. Regardless, she can't shake off the feeling she's done wrong.

With a small snort, she closes her eyes. "Love, that's easier said than done. Ultimately, if I hadn't been excited to have Viviane with me, we wouldn't have had to face such a difficult situation."

Viviane widens her eyes and leans forward against the table. "No, Mary, you did nothing wrong! We would've been fine if I'd gone along with your plan of doing a bust of me. That would've been the safest-"

"Both of you, quit it. Nobody should be at fault!" Anne shouts, crossing her arms.

The studio silences to her huff. "We wouldn't want to see our son hurt, so I understand why you both are shaken by the clone. Still, how long will you make our real son worry? Should he be afraid of us now?"

Maybe he should, but Viviane doesn't want to admit. She sighs. "I'm sorry...Look, we don't have to dwell on it any longer, but there's something else I've realized about myself after this event."

Everyone draws a brow as the elder slime's gaze follows past everyone. "It occurred to me that...I might be a clone, too."

Anne widens. "Wait, as in...you may not be the original Lady of the Lake?"

The elder slime nods, smiling wryly. "If you think about it, I've always felt incomplete. It's possible that the way I am now isn't the original way I existed, just like how the clone of our son is created..."

She pauses, then locks to Anne. "Even you, dear sister."

The two artists exchange glances.

'That might explain some things,' Daniel thinks, humming.

It's not just a cloning, but transforming too. Viviane and Anne can be whoever they want to be. In the instance of Anne transforming into his astronomer mother, they can also presume the personalities of others they have consumed.

With that in mind, the human baby that was picked up by the mysterious "witch" within the fog might support Viviane's theory about herself.

"Mother," Daniel starts carefully. "Does it matter if you're a clone?"

Blinking, Viviane cocks her head before raising her head to the ceiling. "I suppose not, especially if the person I may be imitating is long gone."

Returning attention, her silver eyes glimmer with ease. "But if they aren't, it just means I can shape myself like my Anne had, and become someone truly unique for you!"

Such optimism stretches Daniel's breath. Seeing how the elder slime is less worried about her own existence, it does settle some of his concerns.

Hesitating for a few seconds, he leans forward. "Actually, to be honest, Mary and I have been withholding something else discovered in the fog within Anne. It might give you the answer to that."

The slime and female artist snap their heads to him, their pupils contracting in disbelief. Quickly, the latter leans closer to her boyfriend's ear.

"H-hey, wait, is it wise to-"

"I would like to know," Viviane cuts, straightening in her seat. Her eyes narrow. "However, I would prefer to see it as you saw it, so..."

Her eyes shift to Mary, who stiffens under her hopeful gaze. She continues, "Mary, would you be willing to share yourself with me for the night?"

Everyone else joins the artist in her stun, but Mary relaxes quickly. Clearing her throat, she fails to temper herself with an obvious crooked smile. "A-are you sure, love? I mean, I also want to experience fusing with you once, but...well, even if I'm physically fine, this might not be the right time."

"I'm well aware," Viviane admits with a dry smile. "I just...I want to feel my child for the first time, but not simply as him."

Gulping, Daniel raises his hands as he looks between the two. "H-hold on, can we just chill? I understand Mother gaining a first-hand look at what we saw, but there's no need to go-"

"Alright, then."

Mary's assent throws her boyfriend off as he swivels toward her. "Mary?!"

Standing up, the female artist breathes out, a little annoyed by her boyfriend's resistance. "Love, I don't think it should be said, but we both need the real you after our ordeal. Since my physician said I'm healthy, I won't wait if your Mother wants to join with me."

"But-"

"Your mother deserves to know better, and further, I feel we'll be stronger together emotionally. Wasn't it the same when you became Vida?"

Daniel can't deny that, but he slaps a hand over his face. "Fuck me, I'm not getting any sleep, am I?"

Mary titters, and slides over behind him. Goosebumps grow as she leans into his ear. "Love, would you rather have all three of us in bed, then?"

Fair point.

Pulling away, she smiles warmly, but her closed eyes show a tint of upset. "Besides, sharing is caring, and right now, you need to do a lot more sharing. After all, your sweet Mother got a special surprise from you over the phone, but what about the rest of us?"

Anne blinks. "Huh? What special surprise?"

Daniel pales and waves his hands. "Th-that's um...alright, I get it! Just, please keep in mind to avoid any changes to yourself, okay?"

Viviane's eyes glimmer while Mary claps in delight. The latter continues, grinning. "Hehe, I'm glad you agree! Now, before that, how about we have our turns with you, hmm? Your little moment with Mama got me all hot, so let Mummy and Mommy spoil you too, 'kay?"

The artist gulps as his three lovers increase the intensity of their focus on him.

In the end, what does it matter if he's going to do it with all three of them anyway?

5