Posessed ( chapter 3 )
50 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that, things are too complicated.

The woman took me to a dark warehouse, which should be the sports warehouse of a certain school. Then she smiled and forcibly took off my clothes, then my pants, and finally even the only piece of fig leaf left. ...

The woman ravaged me, hurt me, and put me in a container, a container that couldn't be smaller.

The compression feeling of putting the entire universe into a Coke bottle, along with my vision gradually blurring, my body gradually shrinking, ushered in the end.

The most painful thing in the world is this.

—————————————————————————————————

"Xiaomu! What's wrong with you?"

"ah……"

The voices of the two girls came into my ears, but I couldn't move my body, and my eyes seemed to have become short-sighted.

"Why is Xiaomu in the sports warehouse?"

"I don't know! Could it be that he was locked up all night?"

"Kenge must have been locked inside by accident."

"Send it to the infirmary!"

Amidst the noise, I seemed to be lifted up and sent somewhere.

"Xiaomu! Wake up, don't scare me!"

A woman's voice was very pleasant, but it sounded a little panicked. I tried my best to open my eyes and looked at the person in front of me.

Tall, wearing a white coat, with a single ponytail combed behind, and a very delicate face, she wears glasses, giving people the image of a capable and handsome infirmary teacher.

"Where am I?"

The sweet voice, the voice of a pampered young lady, is unusually thin and weak, and the voice sounds so good that it makes my own bones crumble.

"Xiaomu! You finally woke up, you're fine, no one will hurt Xiaomu anymore, the teacher is holding you, the teacher is protecting Xiaomu."

The teacher in the white coat suddenly hugged me, and tears fell on my face. I immediately woke up from the hazy state.

"Who... are you?" The person holding me looks very familiar to me, but I really can't remember that I know such a person.

"Xiaomu is angry with me?"

"That's not true, it's just that I was suddenly hugged by a woman I don't know..."

"How dare you say you don't recognize me, and that you're not angry. I'm your teacher Xinhui!"

"Teacher Xinhui?" I searched hard in my mind if I ever knew a teacher named Xinhui.

"I'm so scared! I'm really scared to death!" Just when I was wondering who Xinhui was, this woman named Xinhui hugged me desperately, and it was very tight.

"Xiaomu, please be my girlfriend! We will no longer be friends with benefits. I will always protect Xiaomu. I will not protect Xiaomu just to get the desire of the body." The woman said, slowly moving her lips towards me "Do you know? How scared I was that Xiaomu didn't come to me last night! It must be that group of bad students who took the opportunity to bully Xiaomu again? It doesn't matter, I will marry Xiaomu in the future, and I will never let anyone else Bully Xiaomu!"

"Wait...wait, what are you talking about?" Anyway, being told by a woman that she wants to marry me, and that she and I used to be friends with sex, this kind of shock is unbearable for most people.

"Don't you understand? It's no longer between us that Xiaomu satisfies my desires in order to get protection from me. It's not that I protect Xiaomu from being bullied by those bad students in order to satisfy my desires! It's between lovers protected!"

Teacher Xinhui said, and kissed my lips.

I have only kissed one person in my life, and that is my childhood sweetheart Zhou Xiaoxian. She asked me if I had kissed that day.

I said no, and she said no, so we practiced once. After the kiss, Xiaoxian said that we were just practicing and we couldn't take it seriously, so it shouldn't be counted as lovers kissing... that's right.

This time was different, when kissing Xiaoxian, it was just a touch of lips.

Teacher Xinhui kissed me, sticking out her tongue, and kept turning it in my mouth, making my mouth itchy so I couldn't breathe.

The teacher's tongue was very soft, she sucked the saliva in my mouth greedily, until the teacher left my lips, and there was a crystal clear silk thread. The corners of the teacher's mouth are also full of silk threads.

"Xiaomu won't take the initiative today! Are you still feeling unwell?"

It may be that the kissing time is too long, which leads to a lack of oxygen in the brain. I feel that my reaction is always slow, but to be honest, I have changed all the teachers in my elementary school, and there is really no one. A teacher named Xin Hui.

"Does Teacher Xinhui like me?" If a girl likes me, of course I will be happy, although the girl looks five or six years older than me. However, she is indeed a beauty.

"Of course, I like Xiaomu the most." The teacher said to me in a very solemn tone.

"Teacher, you have called me Xiaomu from just now, but I am not actually called Xiaomu!" I complained.

Ding…

The head was flicked by the teacher with a finger, and I felt a little pain.

"If it weren't for Xiaomu, how could there be such a cute child in the world! Come on! Yesterday Xiaomu didn't have any memories with the teacher, and today he will come twice!"

As the teacher said, he took off his shoes, climbed onto the bed, put his arms around me, took out his mobile phone, and took a selfie.

"Xiaomu, I will definitely marry you!"

"..." I didn't have time to react.

Click——

The phone imitated the sound of the shutter, and I took a group photo with the teacher.

"Xiao Mu is also cute today?"

The teacher looked at the selfie of the two of us, and smiled "hehe".

And when I saw the pictures on my phone, I was already shocked, even more shocked than when I died.

With curly yellow hair, a cute bow on his head, a pair of big eyes, a dress on his body, and a baby face that is so cute, it makes people want to protect this guy.

girls.

Gothic girl.

A cute gothic loli girl.

"What's wrong with you, Xiaomu?" The teacher looked at me in surprise, afraid that something might happen to me (little loli).

"Teacher, can you call me my full name?" I asked the teacher with the last glimmer of hope.

"Why ask this?"

"please."

"Feng Yumu, the cutest name in the world, my Xiaomu." The teacher said with a smile.

I see! That damned woman was talking about letting me live again, not about… letting normal people see me.

Randomly found a dead body, and then forced my soul into it, don't you even have time to find a man's body?

I kept complaining in my heart.

"I'm going to find her!"

I rolled out of bed, but I had long forgotten that this body was not my original body.

"This is too flimsy!"

Just standing on the ground, the body will shake thin body, and the line of sight is obviously lower than before, the head is about 1.6 meters or less.

"Xiaomu! Where are you going?"

"Get out of here!" I was getting angry, and my attitude was naturally not very good, but now the voice of this body is too delicate, basically not lethal.

"yes…"

Teacher Xin Hui was stunned by my gentle roar, she stopped moving, just looked at me with a sad expression, her eyes gradually became moist, maybe she thought that I (friend with benefits) was really angry with her Bar! .

"snort!"

I snorted indifferently, anyway, she is not my sex buddy, and besides, I don't have any sex buddies either.

I walked straight out of the infirmary without looking back.

Well-dressed, dignified-looking, and elegantly behaved students who looked like young ladies were chatting and laughing in the corridor.

"Good morning, Xiaomu."

"Good morning, Xiaomu."

"..."

All girls, no boys at all, and they greeted me 100% of the time.

Of course I didn't return the salute to them, and I didn't know what they were doing.

"It's really rude..."

"Xiaomu is a little weird today..."

"Anyway, it's a woman! I heard that there are several people who have that kind of relationship with her!"

"Really? You said it so cutely..."

"..."

Listening to those people's comments, I know that this woman is still a green tea whore, and a very bad kind.

"Hehe! It's still an airport..."

I walked out of the teaching building, and a burst of fresh air floated in, and I sucked it into my lungs, feeling very refreshing.

0