Remarriage (Chapter 5)
41 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
What you think of the story?
  • Horrible Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Confused Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Good Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Nice Votes: 1 20.0%
  • half-heart feelings Votes: 1 20.0%
  • disgusting Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mid Votes: 1 20.0%
Total voters: 5

"You just have to answer, yes or no!"

"Why do I have to..."

Just when Ziying wanted to refuse, I squeezed the earthworm in my hand hard, opened my hand again, and the earthworm had been broken into many pieces.

"I promise you... let me go!"

Finally, after my righteous coercion, Ziying agreed to make lunch for me every day.

"It's really good. Then it's settled."

I stood up, let go of Ziying, and looked down at Ziying who was lying on the ground.

"...Mmm..."

Ziying didn't speak, but she made a sound as if she was about to cry. She half-kneeled on the ground and straightened her sleeves, looking a little pitiful.

"Get out of the way! Get out of the way!"

When the crowd surrounding us heard the sound, they dispersed to both sides, giving way.

From time to time, there were people whispering.

"The student union is finally here!"

"Wow! The president is here too!"

"So stylish! So handsome!"

"..."

"This time Xiaomu is miserable."

On the road out of the way of the crowd, there appeared a girl in a purple coat with short hair, who looked a bit like a tomboy, but was full of gender-neutral charm.

And behind her, followed by five or six girls, each with their own characteristics.

However, I don't think it's appropriate to insist that this group of people is the student council. Seeing their aura, I think it's most appropriate to call them the Bad Girls' Club.

"Ziying! It's time for you to stop. If you bully Xiaomu again, I can't just sit idly by."

The president of the student council seems to be a kind of person who is difficult to see emotional fluctuations and is quite wise. However, this student council president seems to have misunderstood something. It is not Ziying who is bullying me, but me who is bullying Ziying.

"No! Chairman, it is Xiaomu who is bullying sister Ziying! Chairman, arrest Xiaomu!"

"That's it! That's it! Xiaomu is holding an earthworm, and he's going to stuff that thing into Sister Ziying's mouth!" (←_←)

"..."

The young ladies who were watching immediately reported to the student council president that the culprit in this incident was not Ziying, but me.

"Is it made by Xiaomu?"

The student council president didn't seem to believe it.

"Yes! President, sister Ziying was scared to tears by Xiaomu!" said a young lady who was watching.

"Stop talking nonsense, I didn't cry!"

At this moment, Ziying tidied up her sleeves, stood up, and resumed her high-spirited appearance just now.

"If you say that, it means that you were indeed bullied by Xiaomu!" The student president looked at Ziying who was proud and arrogant, but still didn't show much emotion.

"..." Hearing the president's words, Ziying seemed to want to say something, but after glancing at me, her expression was a little strange, and she forced herself to hold back.

"let's go!"

Ziying said that she wanted the two servant girls to go with her, but just after she finished saying this, she found that the two servant girls had fainted from the fear of earthworms.

"Hmph! It's useless!"

Ziying snorted, still maintaining the demeanor of the eldest lady, ignoring the two fainted followers, and walked away slowly.

"You all go to school! It's nothing to look at."

After seeing Ziying leave, the president also ordered to evacuate the group of young ladies who were watching.

"Several of you, send these two fainted guys to the infirmary."

"Leave it to us, President."

After the crowd was almost evacuated, the president asked the students from the student union who came with her to carry away the two fainted followers.

In the end, only the president and I were left at the same place. I know that I might cause trouble, and it depends on whether the president can move away.

By the way, I was not a student of this young lady's school, so why did I make such a mess! But now if I tell others that I am actually a man, because...so...so...that...the reason why I am in this situation, no matter who I tell it to, I will silently take out my phone and tell the neighbors The mental hospital called and asked them to arrest people.

"I'm sorry, Mr. President! Please let me go! I should be positive and unite with my classmates. I shouldn't do this kind of thing. I was wrong!"

I bowed my head and asked the president for forgiveness.

"Xiaomu, didn't I say it! When there is no one around, just call me Sister Qishi."

The president suddenly lowered his voice, with a hint of sweetness in his tone.

"Qishi...sister?"

I was a little puzzled. Is the original owner of this body very familiar with the student council president? This time can be difficult.

"Of course, I will always be you, sister Qishi!"

Qi Shi came over and put her hands on my shoulders. She was a whole head taller than me, so I could only look up at her.

"Xiaomu is so powerful! I let Ziying suffer, but you have to be careful in the future, that guy is really dangerous. It's best not to make her an enemy easily."

Qishi looked at me with affectionate eyes, as if she would kiss me anytime.

"Very dangerous?" I couldn't think of anything dangerous about that young lady who was almost bullied and cried by me.

"Don't be afraid! Even if Ziying really intends to deal with Xiaomu, I will take you away from this place, to a place where even Ziying can't find us..." For some reason, Qi Shi became more and more excited as she spoke. The impression that he was not good at expressing his emotions just now disappeared immediately.

"You can't find our place even in Ziying?" I really didn't understand the meaning of this sentence, so I asked Qi Shi instead.

"Yes! Let's go to that place to get married! I want to protect Xiaomu forever!"

Qi Shi's eyes sparkled with little stars, and she fell into complete fantasy.

Nima! I have definitely heard this line, and it was not long ago! What is the situation?

0