RTYY 252 – A Question That Needs an Answer
265 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You do more than enough …” ZaiWin1Literally zai (blade) + win (chaos). whispered, his warm breath brushing Snow’s shoulder and neck.

A large hand slid up his back, all the way to the back of Snow’s head, and Snow shivered. Heat followed ZaiWin’s touch, inflaming his skin even beneath his clothes. His mind swam. And even though he was aware that something must be wrong with him, he wanted ZaiWin to touch him more. Like he’d done in that cave, when their bodies had mingled together until he’d been completely lost, unable to know what was what.

“I really want to kiss you …” ZaiWin sighed, and Snow’s heart jumped in response, leaving him even more embarrassed.

“If you want to …” he mumbled back, and hot lips pressed against his neck, sending an electric shock coursing through his entire body. After the kiss, ZaiWin lazily licked his way up to his earlobe, making him cringe, and then softly nuzzled his ear, making Snow’s entire body melt.

“I won’t …” he whispered into Snow’s ear, and Snow couldn’t hold back the soft moan that escaped his throat. “Until you find the answer to your question, I won’t kiss you again.”

Question …?, Snow wondered, his mind pleasurably swimming dizzily. What question?

ZaiWin rubbed his nose against his temple, on his hair, taking his time inhaling his scent. Only touching him felt so good that he couldn’t stop, the amazing feeling of holding Snow in his arms so overwhelming that he felt like crying and laughing all at the same time. Above all, he could feel Snow’s heart beating, thumping fast inside his chest. He could feel him breathe, the air filling the chest pressed against his. Which meant he was undeniably alive. And because of that, based on those two apparently vulgar, unimportant facts, he could remain sane and grounded. He could remain himself.

Taking a last deep breath, ZaiWin finally raised his head and pressed his lips to Snow’s forehead, taking his time before releasing him again.

Snow blinked and blushed. Even though ZaiWin wasn’t exactly touching him anymore he hadn’t let go of him either, keeping their bodies embarrassedly glued together. And Snow had to lean back to actually get a glimpse of his face.

“What question?”

ZaiWin relaxed his arms and pulled back enough to look at him. His pale cheeks were beautifully blushed, his dark eyes glistening feverishly, but he still managed to look cutely demanding.

Chuckling lightly, ZaiWin raised an eyebrow.

“Do you really want me to answer that question?”

Snow frowned. He was mocking him again, he knew. His blue eyes had that mischievous and slightly frightening glow about them. He just couldn’t see what was so entertaining.

“If I didn’t want an answer, I wouldn’t have asked in the first place,” he pointed out defensively, but ZaiWin’s smile only widened.

“Because you want me to kiss you?” Snow’s eyes widened in shock and disbelief.

“What??”

“I said I wouldn’t kiss you again until you found the answer to your question. Isn’t that why you asked me what question was that? If you know the question you can look for the answer. And once you have the answer I’ll kiss you again. Which means that when you asked me about the question you were actually thinking that you want me to kiss you. Right?”

Snow blinked, feeling completely lost. What?

ZaiWin leaned forward, his nose practically touching Snow’s nose, and smiled, looking very much like a fierce, wild animal about to jump his prey.

“In sum, you want me to kiss you.”

Snow’s mouth opened in wordless disbelief and then he frowned, pushing him back.

“Who wants you to kiss me! Are you an idiot? I just didn’t understand what you meant, about some ridiculous question I don’t even remember!”

ZaiWin laughed. Actually laughed!! Which only left Snow feeling even more flustered.

“Why are you being all shy now? You even kissed me yourself, just yesterday!”

Snow blushed all the way to his ears and stared angrily at him.

“Who kissed you!!”

“Ah! You’re not allowed to cheat on that! You told me yourself that you were kissing me, when I asked if you were healing me,” ZaiWin pointed out and Snow gritted his teeth.

“I was just … wiping your mouth clean!” he grunted, sounding almost threatening, and ZaiWin’s eyes widened in surprise before he laughed again.

“Wiping clean…?! I see …” he lowered his gaze, and Snow’s heart jumped, his pulse quickening, his instincts telling him he should try his best and run away. “Because Storm kissed me?” he practically purred and Snow bit down his lower lip, his hands on ZaiWin’s shoulders, making sure he kept his distance. Because he’d spoken without thinking he had ended up digging his own grave. “If that’s how it works, I’m afraid I’ll have to go back on my word. And strive to become a true, living, breathing, kissing monster. Hmm. How about I start with VinWei?”

Snow’s fingers clenched his clothes, his heart beating so fast that his chest hurt.

“You can’t!”

“I can’t?!”

“You can’t!” he vehemently stated and ZaiWin smiled.

“Then admit that you kissed me because you wanted to. Since we’re at it, admit that you want me to kiss you now as well.”

Snow averted his gaze, a deep frown on his forehead.

“Fine! I admit! I kissed you because I wanted to! Which doesn’t invalidate what I said before! I wanted to kiss you so that I could clean that dirty mouth of yours! But I’m warning you right now! It was a one-time thing!” Snow added, facing him threateningly, his face so red that he almost looked feverish. “If you ever do that again I will simply throw you away! You said you belong to me! But I refuse to own dirty a person. Much less a dirty person unable to keep his word. So you have been warned!”

ZaiWin chuckled. A Snow that said all the silly things going through his head with such flustered expression on his face was even cuter than a shy, silent one. He was almost like a small fluffy animal, trying his best to look strong and intimidating, while he couldn’t even stop his legs from shaking.

Ah, only irreverent, baka ZaiWin irreverent to find this Snow cute. I would take him very seriously, if I were him. ?

 

9