Chapter 1 Sam
213 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sam is a curious boy. He lives with his parents and siblings in a remote farmhouse at a frontier village. He always goes everywhere in the village to find something interesting.

"Sam, come down and eat your breakfast, your dad and I are going to the farm. Be a good boy and dont cause trouble!" His mom said loudly and there was the sound of a door closing.

He opened his eyes and got out of bed. It has become a routine for him now, his mom yelling , waking up, eating breakfast and going around the village to find something interesting.

As he walked outside he saw his friend Lana running towards his house. 

"Sam. Sam. Hurry, Hurry." Lana was yelling.

As Sam saw this , he started running towards her. He knew that someone new must have come to the village. 

Lana and him was always curious about adventure and dungeons. And the only source of information about this stuff was the new people who came in the village and told stories of their travels.

"It is an adventurer this time , I am sure, hurry." She said to him and started running toward the only pub in the village.

They ran and went toward the only two story building in the village. It is wooden big barn like two story building, the only inn and pub and restaurant in this frontier village.

This village was built 20 years ago with the hands of a handful of people.

 Lana's dad "Chief Pete" was the one with the village permit from the county chief to construct a new village in the wilderness near the Endless forest. Although he was just Pete then, with his friends and some working slaves they made this inn "Endless Way Inn" as the first building and the symbol of the village "Endless Way".

They went inside, the entrace was the pub and the restaurant with the second floor being the rooms of the inn.

There was a blond woman with a sizeable breast and pregnant belly behind the counter. It was Laura, Lana's mom. She had a bronze earring with red star mark on it indicating that she was a slave in the Tekir kingdom. She was one of the first working slaves of chief Pete.

As she saw Lana, her eyes brightened and made an eye signal towards one of the tables in the pub.

Lana noded her head then told Sam. "Look thats the adventurer."

Someone was sitting behind a table and their back was toward them. They had a thick brown cloak with a noticeable red boots with 2 inch heels.

4