Chapter-1: Isekai hits different
467 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is a work of fiction. It is completely made up by me, meaning you should take nothing of this seriously. Having said that, this book does talk about many sensitive subjects because I write from personal experiences, and I use them as my escape.

Please, don’t ever think suicide is the answer. God, I know it seems like the one AND, only, answer but it’s not. I’ve had friends take their lives and I can’t sleep because of it. My best friend took her life, and I loved her with my whole heart. 

I wasn’t enough for her to stay, and I did try to commit suicide, many times after that. You have no clue how agonizing it is to see her in my dreams sometimes, and to wake up, remembering I’ll never see her for as long as I live.

THAT, is pain, THAT, is something that will drive you to insanity. Don’t kill yourself, please. I’m begging you, from a soul that was broken by the world, don’t force anyone to go through that. Even if the pain hurts so bad you know ending it all will make you feel better because what’s the point of making someone else feel what we feel? Nothing. Absolutely, nothing. Please, find help, I beg of you.


"Well, this certainly wasn't what I was expecting."

System 15-LdA-136 A.K.A- The dueling system has been bound to the user.

Battle foes and win. You must initiate a duel with your opponent, and if you win, you'll gain one ability they hold(choosable). One time per person every twenty-four hours. If you lose, you cannot duel for thirty days and have one skill sealed for the same length.

Your destination is a world based on techniques that use an ancient energy called chakra, and natural energy. You will be an orphan, without a family. 

Goodbye.

"Wait wha- AGHHH!"


In the wee hours of the brisk and cool morning of the village hidden in the leaves, a young boy launched awake screaming. 

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT YOU ASSHOLE?!"

The last thing he remembered was falling into the inky black void that seemed to have stretched on forever, after having been told he held the dueling system.

He looked down and noticed his smaller-than-normal hands, including the rather small bed he was now sitting up in. Memories flooded his mind, disorienting him slightly leaving no pain behind.

'My name here is... Asahi? Really? Did you really name an orphan fucking hope? Wow, anyway apparently this is my last year at the academy, including... oh you've got to be shitting me. The rookie nine, fucking yay.'

Ding!

Since this is your first ever time using the system, you are allowed to copy any one ability, whether it's a kekkei genkkai, kinjutsu, ninjutsu, etc- of a target for free. Good luck!

'Uh, okay. Well, let's see.'

Immediately the Sharingan was at the forefront of his mind, then the byakugan, then Naruto's vitality. His best bet was to get Naruto's Uzumaki trait, well hope it's acquirable because that would help him the most in the long run. Quickly he got up, brushed his teeth, washed his face, ran to his closet, and pulled out a black long-sleeve shirt, black mildly baggy joggers, black sandals, gray wrist wrappings, black once-again sandals, and lastly... a Kakashi-styled black mask.

'WHAT IS WITH ALL THE BLACK AND THE CRINGY ASS MASK?!'

Asahi sighed before putting it on, slipping the bottom of the mask into the shirt collar, and wrapping his ankles with more gray bandages to keep his pant cuffs from ridding up.

He exited the nearly identical replica of Naruto's apartment, realizing with a memory he lived one floor under the boisterous blonde. He took off down the street heading west straight towards the academy. Once at the end of the street, he turned right going north, seeing the academy come into view.  Seeing his goal in sight he put on a burst of speed that would more than likely put Earth's greatest athletes to shame.

'Mm... I don't feel disconnected or uncoordinated in this body. Maybe, people got it wrong when they wrote those fanfics about popping into another body? It would make sense because motor functions are based on electrical and chemical signals you release based on outside stimulants, causing a physical reaction. Those would have to be disrupted or wrong which doesn't make sense for the body to do. Fruit for thought I guess.'

With his little tangent over, Asahi closed in on the classroom, walking in through the door and revealing a congregation of teenage supernatural death machines... well, in the making anyway. He didn't see any blonde hai-

'Oh, never mind that's just Ino.'

He quickly took a seat in the furthest seat in the back next to the window. he had the whole row to himself. Quickly he realized many of the young kunoichi were staring at him rather... hungrily?

'Oh, please no.'

He looked towards a girl with beautiful blue hair, recognizing her as Hinata, walked forward, and stopped right next to her causing her to look up at him.

"Uhm, hi Hinata-san, could I borrow one of your kunai super quick?"

She gave a hesitant nod, before reaching into her thigh holster showing her status as a wealthy clanswoman/princess, and pulled out a gleaming Kunai. He reached up, pulling a strand of hair in the back, and gave it a little cut. He pulled the hair into his eyesight and looked at the gleaming white and silver-ish hair.

He tilted the blade so he could discreetly look at his eyes, seeing a heterochromatic pair of a purple left eye and a blue right eye staring back at him. He had a strong jawline under his mask, a sharp nose bridge, and short spiky white/silver hair.

'I'm not gonna complain about my looks, but dude, these girls are starting to make me hella uncomfortable.'

Most of them were looking at him like a starving man with tantalizing medium rare sirloin hanging right in front of their faces wafting its juicy and meaty smell into their desperate nostrils. He thanked Hinata gave her the kunai back, went back to his seat, and stuffed his hair clipping into his pants to keep it away from the freakish hyenas still eyeing him.

BAM

"I made it!"

BONK

"SHUT UP NARUTO! YOU WERE LATE BY TWO MINUTES! Now go take your seat!"

Iruka smashed the shit out of his head with a partial hammer fist and screamed at him with his big head jutsu making the blonde demi-god grab his head with fox tears.

"Naruto, up here!

I called him to sit next to me getting a look of utter shock from him. It wasn't because this kid was usually super quiet, simply because someone called him to come sit next to him.

"Heck yeah dattebeyo!"

He ran up the stairs to sit next to me. I stuck out a fist, waiting with a look of amusement as he ogled my hand like it was a holy object of the most high. He slowly and almost skiddishly, bumped fists with me.

I smiled at him before I turned back to face the boring lecture that Iruka was giving about what it means to be a shinobi and the high standards that the test, along with the Hokage, has for them.

Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki.

Ability list:

Leaf exercise: beginner.

Chakra control: Novice.

Henge(mutated): Mastered.

Kawarimi: Competent.

Shirurikenjutsu: Beginner.

Trap setting: Competent.

Stealth: Competent.

Bunshin: Novice.

Wind affinity: MAX.

Uzu-kaze bloodline: Increase vitality, stamina, recovery, and chakra growth, by fifty times. Increase physical speed growth by twenty-five times. Prerequisite for chakra chains.

Healing factor(MID Class): Due to a result of yokai-chakra enhancement and Uzumaki vitality working in tandem. Without yokai-chakra, goes down to low class. Increases recovery rate and physical growth by fifty times,

Jinchuriki: Nine-tails.(Yang half) Increase recovery by one hundred times. Increase physical growth by fifty times. increase chakra growth by one hundred and fifty times.

Tailed Beast chakra corrosion resistance(high class): The corrosive properties come from how utterly dense and volatile the bijuu chakra is. It corrodes, melts, dissolves, and eats through almost anything, except you.

[Abilities that can be quantified in skill level go from novice -> beginner -> competent -> proficient -> expert -> MAX.]

{Abilities that are automatic similarly to a healing factor, are determined into classes. Low class -> Mid class -> high class -> extreme class -> transcendent class.}

'Wait, so can I copy Kurama?'

Sure enough, when Asahi sought to copy being a Jinchuriki, it notified him that if he did, he would only receive the yang half as well, while the consciousness of the beast would be deleted from his copy. 

'Does that mean that the chakra won't make me drown in that hatred crap Naruto has to go through?'

Many minutes went by going through the descriptions and that's exactly what would happen apparently. He read through the warning tag and it said he would have a seal placed on him that would hold the dead(?) bijuu. The fear somebody would find out due to chakra emissions was making him unsure of what to do.

'Fuck it, dude, YOLO-... YOLTTT!!!'

He clicked upon the Jichuriki ability and immediately he felt an itch take hold near his stomach. He soon felt something start to leak ever so slowly into his chakra coils stinging rather significantly. It was awful, it felt like getting a saline shot, like the ones nurses practice giving shots with, happening all throughout his body. It started from his gut and spread outward agonizingly, almost causing him to cry out. He began to sweat profusely indicating his body's inability to keep up with the strain. He started to minutely twitch from the strain, making way for slight lightheadedness.

'I'm so fucking stupid, holy shit this hurts. YOU KNEW THAT THE CHAKRA RUNS THROUGH YOU YOU MORON AND WHAT IT DOES TO THE HUMAN BODY! FUCK!'

He placed his forehead onto his forearms standing steadfast through the waves of almost unbearable throbs and burning. His skin slowly started to turn red like it would if someone were to smack you hard.

"Alright class, this year we're doing things a little differently. We are going to do the physical tests first, putting taijutsu first. Let's move to the fiel-"

"Iruka sensei, can I please go first? I don't feel good all of a sudden and I think I'm going to pass out soon."

Asahi raised his hand and spoke out, turning all the heads in the classroom, including a duck-assed hair emo brood, towards him revealing his very poor appearance. Sweat was clearly soaking through his mask, all his visible skin was angry red, he was slightly shaking, and his voice was a little raspy.

"Are you alright Asahi?! What happened?!"

The chunin teacher appeared next to him in what looked like an instant, placing his hand on his forehead feeling a raging fever. 

"I think it's a bad allergic reaction. Please, just let me do this quickly so I can go lay down and hopefully wake back up."

He was about to say absolutely not when he saw the fire burning in his eyes including a silent plea, nixing the morbid comment.

"Okay, but I'm calling the nurse right now, and as soon as the match is done you'll leave without question."

With that Iruka placed his hand on Asahi's shoulder. 

"Alright, who do you want to spar with?"

You must beat Naruto Uzumaki in a duel to acquire this ability.

Asahi quickly confirmed he could still copy from Naruto, before blurting his name out.

"Naruto please."

He grabbed Naruto's shoulder before the righteous blonde could say no. They appeared with a lurch in his stomach that wasn't as bad as the anime made it out to be, revealing a small circle that would be their ring.

"Naruto, don't say no, and show him the respect he deserves for his will of fire. Don't trample on his pride because you think it's wrong. Battle him, and show him that you are a strong opponent, willing to take his challenge head-on, okay?"

The blonde nuke-, boy, thought for a moment with a scrunched-up face.

"Arghhh, fine! Don't think I'll go easy on you then, I'm gonna whoop your butt for thinking you can take me on while being so sick! Believe it!"

They quickly entered the circle, made the sign of confrontation, and settled in their stances, Naruto a bastardized version of the academy style, while Asahi got into a high stance.

He stood with his feet hip-width apart and his dominant foot slightly forward. His hands were out in front of his torso, bent at the elbows, and facing his palms towards Naruto. Low stances, such as Lee's famous opening Goken stance, are very powerful and assist delivery of power through the body to either the arms or the legs. High stances are more mobile and allow one to reposition rapidly, hence he opted for the high stance since Naruto would surely overpower him at the moment.

"Hajime!"

Naruto rushed, just as Asahi predicted. Naruto threw a wild haymaker with his right hand, leaving his dominant foot stretched out. Asahi leaned back from the forward stance he held giving the illusion he was closer than he actually was. Naruto's hand flew by, while Asahi spun, pivoting on the ball of his left foot crouching slightly, bringing his arms in close building his momentum rapidly, and then flinging his right elbow out, clocking the blue-eyed boy in his mid-torso, nailing his solar plexus perfectly knocking the air out of him.

"Uff!"

Quickly he grabbed the back of Naruto's head, pulling himself up and jumping with a flying knee right into his chin, leaving behind a loud clacking of teeth. The blonde stumbled almost falling over completely before with the last of his waning strength, due to a dumb and not-so-thought-out decision, he grabbed the jinchuriki's left arm swinging him around, and tossed him out of the ring.

You have chosen:

Tailed Beast chakra corrosion resistance(high class): The corrosive properties come from how utterly dense and volatile the bijuu chakra is. It corrodes, melts, dissolves, and eats through almost anything, except you.

Before he could even say sorry, his vision cut off along with his conscious thought.


 

 

 

9