Chapter 99: Peak-Dominion Realm
129 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meanwhile, Frozen Wasteland

Grim was a kilometer away from the source, absorbing the icy aura. Suddenly, the absorption stopped, and he opened his eyes.

"Success. It took me an entire year, but my mastery of the 'ice' element has improved to the advanced level."

'Ice Domain'

Soon, the domain extended across 1.5 kilometers(0.9 miles). However, he lacked related offensive skills, and he had yet to reach the 'master' level-making him unable to ponder the true strength of the element.

Sigh!

"I wished the system had some 'ice' related offensive skills."

He even checked the system shop. However, he couldn't find any.

"It can't be helped. I'll imprint the element into the third crystal instead."

He commenced the imprinting process and was done after a couple of hours.

He examined the crystal again, and it looked even more elegant. The impurities within the crystals had reduced, causing the dark and blue hue to brighten even more.

"My affinity with the 'ice' element has improved further, but what a shame."

***

"It's been a long time since I have checked my status. Let's see how much I've improved."

"Status Open"

[Status:                                              ]

Host Name: Grim

Species: Human

Cultivation: Peak-Dominion Realm

Life Span: 438 Years

Abilities/Skills:

[Moonlight storm - advanced - (allows you to gather Qi)

  Duration: No usage limit  ]

[Vigor - (allows you to multiply strength up to 205 times and hardens your body by 10% of the strength multiplied)

  Duration: No usage limit  ]

[Toxin - major - (allows you to apply poison in your attacks, and can also defend against poison)

  Duration: No usage limit, and can be used until you run out of Qi  ]

[Solar wave - advanced - (launches a wave of fire a direction)

  Duration: No limit, can be used until your Qi runs out  ]

[Energy Burst - advanced - (fires an energy orb and causes an explosion)

  Duration: Once a day, consumes 80% Qi  ]

[ Life Flux (Quasi-Myth) - Ability 1 - Major regeneration - (heals any major injuries)

  Duration: No limit, and can be used until Qi runs out

Ability 2: Mend Life - (heals fatal injuries, can regrow body parts except for the brain)

  Duration: can be used once every 3 days, consumes 80% of the Qi ]

[Polyp - major - (allows you to clone yourself. However, the clone can only utilize 50% of your strength)

  Duration: Once a month, consumes 80% of the Qi ]

[Storm - advanced - (launches lightning bolts)

  Duration: No usage limit, and can be used until you run out of Qi  ]

[Strive - advanced- (allows you to track a target within an area of 110 km{68 miles})

  Duration: 3 hours, and can be used twice a day.  ]

[Aqua Arc - advanced - (shoots multiple water arcs)

  Duration: No usage limit, and can be used until you run out of Qi  ]

[Aerial - advanced - (boosts your speed by 20x)

  Duration: 2 minutes, and can be used twice a day.  ]

[Earth Shield - major -(creates a barrier from earth elements)

  Duration: No usage limit, and can be used until you run out of Qi  ]

[Ethereal - advanced -(allows you to conceal by manipulating other's senses, can even deceive the opponents a realm above you)

  Duration: 30 minutes, and can be used 3 times a day  ]

[Propel - major - (allows you to cruise underwater at the speed of 500 kmph{310 mph})

  Duration: 3o minutes, can be used four times a day

[Beacon - advanced - (fires a concentrated ray of fire 5x hotter than the base temperature)

  Duration: Can be used five times a day and consumes 75% of the Qi  ]

[Glaciate - advanced - (Produces antifreeze in the body, and allows you to resist the temperature up to -120° C{-184° F})

  Duration: Can be used until the Qi run out  ]

[Bulwark - advanced - (creates an armor out of the 'earth' element, can withstand attacks of the opponent from the same level)

  Duration: Can be used until Qi runs out  ]

[Remaining Evo points: 9,534,750 ]

[Final Reincarnation]

"I've broken through the peak-dominion realm?"

The information caught him off guard. So he examined his body and discovered his Qi had increased.

He mumbled. "I was so engrossed in the training. I didn't even notice the change."

"However, the amount of skills is giving me a headache."

Grim inquired. "System, is there a way to merge unrelated skills?"

The system replied. "You'll get your answer at the system level four."

"So there is a way."

He had decided to upgrade the system to the next level for the sake of less cluttered status, broken abilities would be a plus.

***

Grim pondered. "I should look into ways for the next breakthrough now that I have reached the peak-dominion realm. As for the mastery of the 'ice' element, I can try it later."

"However, it's easier said than done. The giant bird was the only one above the dominion realm. However, it's dead now. I can't believe I have to regret killing that thing."

"Well, no point in regretting now. I'll try to recall the clues instead."

He recalled his encounter with the beast.

He pondered. "Hmm! What was something unique about the beast?"

A sudden realization dawned on him.

"It has to be dual-domain right? Since even I couldn't accomplish it."

So he inquired system. "System, can I break through if I merge two domains?"

"The host is correct." replied the system.

He inquired again. "How do I accomplish it, system?"

The system responded. "No comment."

Grim asked. "Can you at least give me a clue?"

But he got no response. So he gave up on the system's help and began to unravel the process himself.

***

"Dual-Domain"

He started to ponder.

"Last time, I analyzed 'Energy Burst' to improve my understanding of the 'fire' and the 'wind' element. According to my analysis, 'Energy Burst' is formed by the combination of both 'fire' and 'wind' elements. However, I have to merge domains instead of elements this time ."

"I'll try the 'fire' and the 'wind' domains first since I have previous experience with them."

'Wind Domain'

The domain extended across 1.5 kilometers(0.9 miles), and gusts of wind blew within.

"Here goes nothing."

'Fire Domain'

The domain extended across 2.5 kilometers(1.5 miles) and encompassed the 'wind domain'. However, the 'wind domain' didn't outright vanish like previously. It lasted a few seconds before the 'fire domain' overwhelmed it and snuff it out.

[Evo points left: 9,534,750]

7