Dream
27 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

001 – The universe in my dreams

My name is antoni and at this point, I really realized something crazy was going on.

A few months ago, I watched some videos about the creation of the universe which got me excited and even dreaming about how the universe was formed. starting from the Big Bang then the expansion of the universe, the formation of stars to quickly grow into clusters of galaxies.

At first I thought it was just a dream and I was too excited. but after a few months with the same dream, i don't think so.

instead of being the cryptic, random dream that everyone is used to. In my dreams everything is very clear, which is almost perfect and very easy to focus on a few areas.

when I fall asleep, I will automatically enter the universe in my dreams. My consciousness is just floating in outer space, while watching the stars and as time goes by everything becomes more and more interesting.

Yes, with a brilliant idea, I tried to manipulate the universe in this dream of mine. I focused on a star and with one thought, I saw it suddenly disappear. For some reason I never thought I could influence it and it was quite surprising.

I quickly shifted my focus to one planet instead of just keeping an eye on all of them. I'm trying to condense the rocks on this planet into a ball. Then moving it, the Orb floated in the dark and cold outer space. but I can easily see him even in pure darkness.

I threw it at the moon from this planet and I watched in amazement, because a few seconds later the moon had another big crater on its surface.

I created and condensed another rock and this time I used a bit more strength, the area around me completely vaporized and turned into lava, there was a huge explosion and I saw the rock glow sliding towards the moon.

Quickly the entire moon disintegrated and it was so amazing. Doing things like moving and destroying is really easy, with one thought done.

I moved to many planets and continued to destroy and stone them. It started with just simple rocks and stuff like that. Then it gradually got bigger and bigger until it grabbed the moon and hurled it at the planets at different speeds.

Witness the incredible results of planets smashing to pieces, breaking in two, or in some cases, vaporizing.

I don't know what I'm going through and I also don't have control over this but it doesn't matter to me, because here I am free to do anything.

Whenever I had a dream I would play around with stars, planets, gas giants, lots of things and generally just tinker, watch planets break up, and more.

I also found that I could speed up and slow down time a bit. I tried stopping time and found that even though it was possible, it was very tiring to stop it even for a few seconds.

Making time faster or slower is a lot easier and with just thinking I can time it to whatever I want, but I find that it tends to try to go up to a certain pace if I don't keep it.

Even though I can do anything in my dreams, my life is still as usual and nothing changes. Besides the fact that I was fired 1 month ago, it makes me have more time to see crazy things like exploding stars, colliding planets, and some other interesting things.

I also often explored planets just to see what they looked like, every planet I came across was the same, barren and rocky, sometimes full of lava but most of the time cold, rocky and lonely.

That's what I've been doing the last few months, without much change. Until the last few days, I felt a kind of connection with my dream universe, which I had never felt before. this feeling strengthens every moment even when I wake up, I can still feel it. 

Out of curiosity I tried to trace that feeling and when I realized, I was in a very strange place. there was nothing but emptiness here though I could still see many light dots in the distance. 

Through this strange connection I felt, I knew that I was somewhere in my dream universe. But this time it's a little different because I have a transparent body, not just my usual consciousness. I felt that this was the core of my being, my soul, and in front of me was a floating ball of light, radiating an indescribable feeling, as if it represented the universe itself.

The moment I saw the orb, there was an urge to touch it and the moment I touched it with my transparent hand, it started to melt into fragments of light, making me freeze.

It shows me back how the universe was formed but it's not like the first time I saw it, because I can feel something different but I can't understand it.

After a while I came back to my senses and now I really feel connected to the universe itself.

I also gained some understanding of how the universe works, how it goes in and out and how to regulate it.

I thought about returning to reality and when I opened my eyes, I felt a little different and more sensitive to my surroundings.

Feeling a little thirsty, I grabbed a glass of water by the bedside and after drinking it I felt better. Looking at the empty glass in my hand, I idly imagined it in my universe.

Then my hand suddenly became lighter and the glass was gone. I shifted my focus back to the universe and I found the glass floating in space. Yes, it's actually there and the glass. It's just floating there.

"This is real.."

2