003
21 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

003 - energy

In front of me was an island that was floating freely in outer space, even so the various animals and plants there seemed fine, one might even say they had gotten better. 

The island has its own gravity and is surrounded by a kind of transparent shield that protects it from extraterrestrial radiation.

This is a very amazing sight, although a little beyond reason.

'Hehe..' Seeing the island I laughed, remembering various news channels still discussing about a hill that suddenly disappeared.

It was a bit deviated from my original plan of only taking some grass to test, but for some reason I ended up taking the entire hill complete with all its flora and fauna. 

Yes, I know, I'm a bit exaggerated but yeah, never mind... 

A few days had passed after the orb incident, since then I've been playing.. I mean experimenting with my skills and I seem to now understand a bit more about how it works.

After quite a lot of experimenting and trying a lot of things these past few days. I realized my ability to control things had come from my connection to the universe itself.

I also realized that this relationship not only allows me to control everything, but also makes me stronger. I feel full of energy and this energy is still flowing into me.

I feel very strong and want to take a Meteor to test it, but not right now. I don't want to die of curiosity yet, maybe next time.

I feel that this energy is limitless and I feel that I can control this energy as I please. a bit curious trying to focus on a tree on the island and I'm trying to push this energy into that tree. energizes it directly and it starts growing within seconds. What was originally only a few meters, had now grown to tens of meters after a few minutes.

It sent a few animals running in surprise but returned with more animals after a few seconds, the tree had stopped growing and had undergone a drastic change.

 The tree couldn't seem to absorb all the energy I gave it and started leaking out, which was then absorbed greedily by the animals around it. 

At first it was fine but apparently this leaking energy started attracting all the animals and insects on the island, and now it's not good, because they started killing each other. 

'Shit, what ha..' At first I panicked a bit but after a while it hit me I could fill the entire island with energy.

After filling the whole island with energy, I started experimenting with this energy and after a few hours I was able to manipulate this energy a little better, and even transform it.

Yep, I can turn this energy into a very destructive energy, it's actually not intentional because at that time I wanted to destroy something and suddenly I felt a change in the energy I was controlling.

This energy is powerful in that it can make a planet disappear without a trace as long as you have enough energy, but it's not very useful now.

... 

After finishing playing with *destroying* energy. I returned to the island and saw traces of the previous mess, there was a relatively intact carcass of a bird compared to the others. Looking at the dead bird, I wondered if this energy could do something like bring it back to life or not.

Out of curiosity, I sent this energy to the place of the dead bird. And I could feel the change in energy but nothing happened, until a few seconds later the bird started moving and came back to life. 

While I was focusing on the bird, a surprising thing happened because it seems like all the carcasses here also started to regenerate and within a few minutes all of them had come back to life. I even accidentally made several copies of deer and a few other animals from the splattered blood, which I realized only moments later.

I feel that with this *life* energy, I can regenerate lost limbs easily, maybe I can even revive extinct species as long as I have the blood. 

This energy will change when I want it, I know when it comes into contact with my intention and it changes through certain rules.

Out of curiosity I tried to find out and after getting deep enough into my soul. it turned out that I had unknowingly transformed this energy into a completely different one through the Authority I had obtained.

Within my soul is an orb of light which is the Authority of this universe, my consciousness is linked to the orb of light but it seems like this is only a superficial connection. From the feeling I got it seemed like it would take some time for the orb of light to completely merge with my soul.

I don't know how long it will take but I do know that when that happens, I will be something completely different and I will probably have complete control over the universe itself. but it looks like it's still a bit far, right now the process is only about ten percent?.

This relationship also cannot be disturbed in any way, it feels so wrong and unpleasant when I try to influence this relationship.

I feel my soul will be hurt, or even destroyed if there is a problem with this relationship, it feels so fragile and dangerous.

"Uh.." Now, my curiosity has disappeared and for now, I'm just going to let this go since it looks like I can't do anything either.

1