End Notes
283 11 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well… Jeez. Thanks for reading this far. It’s been a lot of fun.

Some bad news. I have been fiddling with Erich in Skyrim and I really think I need a break from him. I feel bad because I did intend to continue, but I’m just not feeling it. I started writing this story with the intention of writing this story until it wasn’t fun anymore, and I worry I’d reach that point if I kept going

I think I need a bit, and I don’t rightly know if I’ll be coming back to Erich or the Company. I don’t want to half ass it or start in on it and then trail off due to burnout. I’ve got a half dozen stories I kinda want to write, both related to The Company and not, and one that I am actively writing and quite happy with.

I’ll certainly post here if I start something else, but it seems best to let this thread rest until I can write an intro to something else that I’m genuinely happy with writing for its own sake, as opposed to just continuing with well over a year’s worth of momentum. Alternatively I might fully focus on my pirate story. We are at a decent stopping point here, and I’m proud of what I’ve written. Again, I apologize for not following through on implied promises and wasting your time with polls for chapters that might never come.

As always, I love feedback and if you’ve made it this far I’d love to get your thoughts. What you liked, what you didn’t like, what I might do differently in the future, random musings, favorite/least favorite scenes or arcs, etc. I’ll also answer any and all questions you may have to the best of my ability. It was a highlight of my day for most of a year to get any kind of comment, even negative ones.

I’ll link to my second story, in case any of you haven’t seen it and want to give Emrys a shot in the absence of Erich.

Thanks. You’ve been great.

5