Dates, Weddings, and Baths
1.3k 4 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Preparations

The day before their wedding, Mac and Melissandra were standing in the palace's great hall, as Marie walked them through a practice wedding ceremony

“Okay, so you want to do this Otherworlder part with the rings after the vows, correct?” Marie asked. As she would be leading the ceremony, she was also in charge of integrating these extra parts as well.

Mac nodded, “It's actually part of the vows. You hold the ring while you recite them, and then put it on their finger after you're done.”

“Do you just hold it the whole ceremony?”

Mac shook his head, “No, usually your groomsman or maid of honor will be holding it, and then they hand it to you right before.”

“Okay, that makes more sense as to why we have these two then” Marie said, gesturing to the others on the platform with them.

Next to Melissandra was Kay, Melissandra's best friend on the maid staff, and who would also be her maid-in-waiting. She had been an obvious choice.

For Mac, he came to the realization when needing to pick a groomsman that he did not have a lot of male friends in this world. Or, any, really. That said, he did know one who would fit the bill well enough, and that was Captain La Hire of the royal guard.

“Are you sure you want me to do this, sire?” La Hire asked.

“Yeah, it's an important job to keep the ring safe” Mac said, making sure to instill the seriousness of the task in him.

“Of course!” La Hire replied back, giving a salute.

Down below, Mac's other three fiance's were sitting in one of the pews, talking amongst themselves.

“Is this whole room gonna be full?” Emma asked, looking at the rows and rows of seats that had been set out.

Eleanor nodded, “Yes, there was at least several hundred nobles that responded to the invitation.”

“I don't know if I feel comfortable being around that many people...” Emma shivered.

“Well, luckily mine only a couple dozen accepted” Eleanor replied coolly.

Emma wrapped her arms around Eleanor “I'm sorry Elly...”

Eleanor shook her head, “Don't worry about it, Mac doesn't mind so I'm not going to pay it any mind either.”

Felicia nodded, “I think I'd rather just have my family anyway.”

Emma looked up at the platform, “I don't mind whoever coming, but I'd rather have mine outside.”

Eleanor giggled, “You want to keep your tan going even during your wedding?”

Emma looked at her arms, “I think it's actually fading a bit since we've been holed up in Mel's room this past week. I only go outside to say hi to Daisy.”

Daisy, their dwarf companion, was not present. While she promised she would stop working to attend the wedding, until then she was working day and night on their 'secret' plan.

“I think we're done” Felicia said, seeing the others walking down the platform.

Later after dinner, Marie asked Mac and Melissandra to talk with her in the council chamber.

As Mac and Melissandra sat down, Marie gave them a big smile and clapped her hands together. “I'm glad we're finally here, it's been a long road.”

They both smiled back. “Yeah...I can still hardly believe it,” Melissandra said, blushing a bit and grabbing Mac's hand.

“I called you here because I wanted to give some warnings about tomorrow,” Marie explained.

“Warnings!?” Mac replied, startled.

Marie nodded, “Yes. After dinner, you will need to mingle with the guests.”

Mac gulped. So I'll finally be interacting with the nobles... Since Mac had mostly been sequestered away in the palace, or incognito on his trip, he hadn't needed to mind them much.

Marie continued, “I think the majority will be trying to feel you out, gauge what you're interested in doing as King, especially since most probably haven't had luck with any palace information.”

Mac nodded. “Yeah, the only one's I really talked to at all were Melissandra and Kay.”

“Exactly, so they've had to rely only on gleaned information or secondhand sources. Which brings up the next issue...”

Mac raised his eyebrow as Marie trailed off. “Which is...?

Marie bit her lip, before continuing, “I believe some of that gleaned info will be that you're woman-crazy.”

“Hold on, hold on, that's not right!” Mac asked, incredulous at this reputation.

Marie nodded, “I understand that, but people watching from the outside don't know the intricacies of you and your fiance's relationships. They just see you pop out of nowhere with four of them.”

Urggghhhh...Mac thought, not able to mount any sort of rebuttal to that.

“That being the case, I think there will be several nobles who try to push their daughters onto you, or some women who approach you themselves, thinking they will have a shot, even if it's just as a concubine.”

“I don't even want to think about other women right now...” Mac sighed. Melissandra gave his hand a squeeze.

Marie smiled, “I figured as much. Keeping Melissandra close should dissuade all but the most brave. It takes quite a bit of gumption to suggest a concubine in front of a newlywed Queen,” she added, looking at Melissandra.

Melissandra nodded, “I'll just have to look my best.”

Marie nodded back. “Now, the last thing will be the possibility of people trying to influence you one way or another. 'Let's increase spending on the military', or 'I'd like a tax exemption to build a new mine', proposals like that.”

“So, just tell them no politely?” Mac asked.

Marie now shook her head, “Not necessarily, some may be good ideas, so you'll need to judge accordingly. Of course, they'll need to submit a formal request to the palace afterwards, but it will be an issue if we don't approve it after accepting verbally beforehand.”

Mac looked worried.

“Don't worry, I'll be there too” Melissandra added to reassure him.

“This also goes for you Mel, you'll technically be the second most powerful person in the country after tomorrow. Although I think they will only address you if they think you might won over on their proposal instead.”

Melissandra nodded, “I know. If we work together, we should be fine,” she added, looking at Mac and smiling.

Mac smiled back at her, “Right, this will be a lot easier working as a team.”

Marie smirked, “You two might be the most lovey-dovey royal couple the country has ever had.”

The other two looked away from each other and blushed.

As Mac and Melissandra walked back to the royal family's quarters hand in hand, they stopped in front of Mac's room, Melissandra didn't want to let go of his hand.

“Do you...want to come in?” Mac asked.

Melissandra shook her head. “No, it's just one more day, I can wait.”

Oh...I didn't mean that, but good to know she's looking forward to it.

“I'm just nervous. A lot is going to be changing. Actually, a lot has already started to change...”

“We just have to work hard to make sure it's for the better, right?” Mac reassured her.

Melissandra nodded, “I know...”

As she trailed off, Mac gave her a hug to try and comfort her. “I love you.”

She smiled and hugged him back, “I love you too.”

After that, they shared a quick kiss and went their separate ways.

Wedding Day – Melissandra

In the morning, Mac ate alone in the royal dining room. He knew the others would be spending the morning with each other, getting ready, but he still felt a bit lonely as he ate in silence.

After breakfast, he spent some time alone in his room, mentally preparing himself. I'm actually more nervous about talking to the nobles than I am about the wedding itself.

The concubine refusals would be easy, if a bit awkward. The real issue was not accidentally being persuaded or manipulated into accepting something he shouldn't. Or possibly worse, saying no when he should accept. Well, I guess if their goals align with mine, then I don't mind...

After some thinking, he got dressed for the wedding. While he would have preferred the typical suit or tuxedo from a wedding in his world, in this one he was instead wearing the royal regalia of Ositania (after talking Melissandra out of wearing his tracksuit...). It was a thick golden robe with the Ositanian crest in silver lining on the right breast. I'm glad it's the colder months, this would be killer during the summer. It draped off him onto the ground. He thought it needed to be shortened, but Tillie had insisted that was the way it was supposed to be worn when they were fitting it.

As he was looking at himself in the mirror, not sure how to feel about his attire, a knock came at the door.

Marie came in, dressed in a stunning red dress that matched her hair. “Sire, are you ready?”

“Yes. You look nice, by the way.” It was a marked difference from her normal pantsuit.

Marie smirked, “Thanks, but save the compliments for your wife.”

As they walked down the hall, Mac noticed the back of her dress was done together with a large zipper. The zipper wasn't hidden by a fold of cloth, and it almost seemed like it was incorporated as part of the design of the dress.

“Um...did Daisy make that for you?”

Marie gave a proud smile, “She did. The zipper part at least, the girls sewed the rest of it together for me since I was busy elsewhere.”

“Oh...is that...?

Marie nodded, “Yes, they were busy sewing together their dresses for the wedding using Daisy's zippers.”

“So they all look like that? Normally you sew a fold of cloth over the zipper so you can't see it” Mac explained.

Marie looked confused, “But why would you want to hide the craftsmanship?”

Ah, I guess that's supposed to be the main selling point...

Eventually, they came up to the entrance of the great hall.

“Remember, come in when the the music starts. Don't walk too slow or too fast.”

Mac gave a weak smile, “I'm more worried about tripping over these robes.”

Marie smiled back, before slipping through the door. A few moments after she went in, the din from the hall quieted down.

After a minute of silence, bugles and horns from the hall started blaring. Mac slowly opened the door and walked in.

The great hall was filled to the brim with people, all turning to look at him. Mac could feel their gaze upon him as he made his way through the middle aisle, focusing on not tripping. After what felt like an eternity, he made his way to the front of the hall, and slowly made his way up the steps.

At the top, Marie gave him a small bow, before picking up the crown on the table next to him.

Mac turned around and looked over the crowd. His eyes immediately were drawn to the front row, where three of his fiance's were sitting. They all had dresses similar to Marie's, except with colors that matched their wedding rings he had chosen for them.

On one side next to them, was Tillie, the head maid. Melissandra had insisted on her sitting front row for the wedding, even though she had wanted to be in the kitchen helping with the food preparation.

On the other side of them was Daisy, barely recognizable in a nice brown dress, although her large grin was unmistakable.

Next to them was the couple from the capital they had met, Bella and Ben, giving him a nervous wave.

As he was finishing scanning over them, Marie walked over to Mac and the music stopped. She reached up and put the crown on his head.

“Behold, King Mac of Ositania!” she shouted, before kneeling.

The rest of the crowd kneeled down as well. Mac had to stop himself from getting embarrassed. This is a little ridiculous, but I guess it's their custom. Hopefully their not doing this during the after-party...

After a moment, Marie rose again, and the crowd followed suit.

With the coronation over, the wedding immediately followed. Marie walked down and out the door they had came from, drawing a few questioning glances form the audience.

After a few moments, music started playing, a harpist playing a bright tune, to signify the start of the wedding.

The door opened again, with Kay and La Hire walking down the aisle arm in arm. Kay was wearing a pink dress similar to the others, while La Hire was wearing his nicest set of armor. After they made their way up, La Hire bowed slightly while Kay curtsied and giggled, and they both took their positions.

Next, the door opened again, this time with Marie and Melissandra arm in arm. Melissandra was wearing a bright white dress, with a long tail that followed a couple meters after, and holding a bouquet of blue and white flowers.

Mac was stunned by how Melissandra looked. It was obvious she was wearing some sort of corset, as her breasts seemed even larger than normal, and her hair was down, held back by a hairband that had a veil attached. Once she was close up, Mac could tell she had put on some high quality makeup, and her lips seemed thicker than normal. She also had on the silver necklace he had bought her in Loren. Mel was already beautiful, so they did a good job making her somehow more beautiful.

Melissandra stood next to Mac, giving a big, blushing smile.

“You look great,” Mac silently mouthed to her.

“You too,” she mouthed back.

Mac looked down at this pompous attire, which caused Melissandra to giggle softly.

Marie walked up, book in hand. She started to read, but Mac stopped her, grabbing one of the flowers and threading it under Melissandra's headband. There was a few murmurs from the crowd, while Melissandra blushed. After he finished, he nodded to Marie, who continued.

“We have gathered hear today to witness the marriage of Mac Ositania and Melissandra Toulouse...”

As Marie went though the standard wedding spiel for Ositania, Mac and Melissandra looked into each other's eyes.

I can't believe this is actually happening. Being a King, traveling worlds, working on boring paper work every day, I'll do all of it if it means I can have her by my side.

As Marie finished, they got to the vows.

Daisy had come up with the idea for Mac's ring. Since he would be getting multiple, she had suggested having a smaller version of the wife's stone so he knew which ones matched up. While Mac liked the idea, her stated reason was that it was in case of a divorce (which were more common in dwarven society), he knew which one to get rid of, but he hoped none of his marriages would come to that...

Mac turned around and retrieved Melissandra's ring from La Hire. Mac had insisted he not kneel in front of him while retrieving the ring, convincing him their stations were temporarily different during the wedding.

As he turned around, he said his vow and put the ring on Melissandra's outstretched finger. A large murmur came from the crowd, as the guests could easily make out the large stone on her ring.

Melissandra turned (allowing Mac to notice the wedding dress also had a prominent zipper) to Kay, who gave her a quick hug before handing her a ring and taking the bouquet. Melissandra then said her vow, slipping the ring onto his finger. There was another murmuring from the crowd. I wonder how the rings will go over with the nobles...

They then held hands and turned to the crowd. Marie came up and put another crown on Melissandra's head.

“I now present, King Mac and Queen Melissandra of Ositania!” Marie shouted.

The crowd erupted into applause.

After a few moments, the applause died down, and Marie added, “You may now kiss the bride.”

The room went silent as Mac lifted the veil over Melissandra's head. As he leaned in, Melissandra wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him over for a passionate kiss.

The crowd erupted into a mix of gasps and cheers, and another smattering of applause. This had been another of their additions to the normal wedding ceremony for this world.

After the crowd died down, the music started playing again, and Mac and Melissandra wrapped arms and walked back out the way they had come.

Out in the hallway, the doors closed behind them, and they both let out a 'phew'.

“Good job,” Melissandra said, straightening his robe.

“You all did a good job with the...zipper dresses,” Mac responded, not sure what to call them.

It seemed to be a fine name for her though, as Melissandra smiled, “Thanks, it took a bit of time to get them all done. Kay and Kelly really helped us out too.”

Mac looked at her, and leaned over and gave her another kiss. Melissandra reciprocated for a moment, before pushing him away.

“We'll have time enough for that tonight” she said, emphasizing her anticipation with a seductive smile. “We need to get ready for the dinner.”

Mac nodded. “Our first task as husband and wife.”

Melissandra gave a giddy grin at that, before quickly grabbing his arm and walking down the hall with him.

At dinner, Mac had an uneasy feeling, as if being watched. Of course, this was because when he looked out in the crowd, he would sometimes catch people watching him. Well, I am the groom. And the newly coronated king. I better get used to it.

The others were all jovially chatting as they ate.

“Mel, you were so cute up there! The dress turned out amazing” Emma said excitedly as she spooned herserlf another plate of mashed potatoes.

“All of yours were lovely as well. I'll need to get a matching one for your weddings,” Melissandra replied.

“Still, the flower thing caught me off guard, what was that about?” Felicia asked, smirking.

“Oh...it's just a thing from Mac and I's first date,” Mel said with a sly smile.

Meanwhile, Daisy, Eleanor, and Marie were huddled together at one corner of the table, scheming.

“I saw a lot of people staring,” Marie asserted.

“Haha, that's great. I'm sure they were in awe of of my work!” Daisy laughed.

“We just need to pass around that they were made by us and we'll have orders rolling in” Eleanor said, smiling greedily.

After they finished eating, it was time to 'mingle' with the guests. Melissandra and Mac stood up together, signifying dinner was done and the after-party was beginning. The guests would be free to talk amongst themselves, and the newlyweds would walk around talking to some of their guests.

“Let's say hi to them first,” Melissandra suggested motioning to a couple a short ways away.

As they walked over, the couple waved hi to them. “I'm glad you came over, I wasn't sure how to feel being surrounded by all these nobles” Bella explained, laughing nervously.

“Haha, you two were sure something up there” Ben laughed heartily. “I've never seen a lot of that in the weddings I've been at.”

“Yes! Let me see that ring,” Bella asked.

“Mac picked it out,” Melissandra said, holding out her hand as Bella looked in awe.

“I was impressed at the daring kiss she gave you, I'm sure we'll have a royal heir in no time, eh?” Ben said, elbowing Mac in the side.

“Haha, maybe,” Mac said, blushing at the thought.

“Well, if you have it soon, it'll have a playmate,” Bella commented, rubbing her stomach.

Melissandra's eyes widened, “Oh my, congratulations!” she exclaimed, hugging Bella.

“Haha, thanks, we just found out a few days ago,” Bella explained, while Ben wrapped his arm around her.

After a few more minutes of catching up, Mac and Melissandra excused themselves to continue walking around.

“Who should we go to next? I don't want to just approach random people,” he whispered as they walked.

“We can just smile and say hello, someone will come up to us if they want,” she explained.

A few moments of walking around, and they were indeed approached by a shorter, rotund man, followed by a cat-human lady.

“Sire! I am Lord Gascon, and this is my wife, Karina. I'm pleased to make your acquaintance,” he added, giving a bow.

“It's good to meet you as well. You are Kay's father?”

“That I am! I'm glad she was able to...participate in the wedding ceremony. I heard from Kay this is an Otherworlder tradition?” he asked.

Mac nodded, “Yes, we decided to incorporate some of my world's weddings customs as well. The rings were one them, too.”

Melissandra, who seemed to not need any excuse, gleefully showed off her ring.

“Oh, it's quite nice dear,” Lady Karina said, before looking at her husband.

“Hmmm...maybe I should get some for my wives as well...”

Lady Karina smiled, and wrapped her arm around his, mirroring Mac and Melissandra.

Lord Gascon coughed. “As it were, sire, have you taken a liking to Kay? She's told me that you have chatted with her several times...”

Urghhh...here we go. While it was true that they had, generally Melissandra had been there as well. Of course, he knew what Kay's (and by extension her father's) goal was...

“We have. Kay's very lovely, but I'm so preoccupied with my four...three fiances and wife, that I don't have the time to think about other women right now,” Mac explained, trying to head off where he knew the conversation was going. Hopefully my pre-written rejection is good enough.

Lord Gascon, thankfully, gave a smile. “Of course, I wouldn't mean to intrude on your Queen's time. Just, if you thought of taking a concubine, having a cute and cheery one like my Kay would be a top choice, would it not?”

Mac wasn't sure how to overcome this objection. While he wouldn't mind Kay joining their family, he wasn't lying when he said his time would be taken up already.

“If I....ever feel the need, I will take it into consideration,” Mac finally got out, deciding to try and avert any confrontation and move past the conversation.

Luckily it seemed to work, as Lord Gascon nodded. “Thank you, sire. If you'll excuse me, I'd like to speak with my daughter as well.”

After exchanging goodbye's, they went their separate ways.

As they continued, Mac thought Melissandra wanted to say something, but was holding back.

“Did that bother you?” Mac asked, wondering if she was worried about her friend.

“No, from what Kay has told me, I expected that,” Melissandra replied.

“Oh...sorry, I thought maybe you wanted to say something about that conversation.”

Melissandra nodded, “I did. I...wanted to say that I wouldn't mind if you took Kay as well.”

Mac shook his head, “I don't want to talk about this now, I just want to focus on you.”

Melissandra blushed and smiled, “Okay...but we should talk about it another time.”

“Another time...” Mac repeated, sighing.

They continued walking for a short while until a young nobleman with black hair and pointed nose walked up to them.

“Sire, I am Lord Arpitan,” he explained, bowing deeply from the waist. “If I may have a moment of your time.”

“Of course,” Mac replied, glad to talk to someone closer to his age.

“Thank you. First, I must say, you look lovely, my Queen.”

Melissandra nodded, “Thank you.”

This guy gets it!

“Are you married, Lord Arpitan?” Mac asked.

“Regretfully, no. I was away in the last war when I should have first married, and since I came back I've been busy running my estates. I'm actually hoping to meet a young noblewoman here. Although I worry I must contend with sire for all the beautiful ones.”

Mac blushed, embarrassed, “Don't worry, I've got my hands full already.”

Lord Arpitan smirked, “That is good to hear. Now, as for why I approached you, I was hoping to get your permission for a tax exemption this year.”

Mac raised his eyebrow.

Melissandra asked, “What might you need the exemption for, Lord Arpitan?”

Lord Arpitan looked between the two, before continuing, addressing Melissandra now, “To buy food for the poor, my dame. Unfortunately, there are many who are struggling in my domain, and I would like to be able to use the extra money to purchase food and distribute it amongst them.”

That's....pretty reasonable. That's basically what I want to do anyway. Although cutting back on our tax income isn't what we need right now...

Weighing the options, he decided the immediate help was better. “Sure, submit a formal request and we'll review it.”

Lord Arpitan smiled, “Thank you, sire. Now, I'll be on my way...”

As he left, Melissandra leaned in, “Are you sure that was wise? I don't know if I trust him.”

Mac was surprised, “Really? He seemed nice.”

“That was his intention. I could tell, his eyes didn't match his words” Melissandra explained.

Well, I'm glad Mel is here already, I would never have thought that. Deciding to just trust Melissandra, Mac nodded. “Well, I guess we'll make sure he follows through.”

After another minute of walking (and a short break to grab a drink) they were stopped once again, this time by a young elven Lady.

“My...my lord, if I may...” she said, giving a slight bow.

Mac and Melissandra stopped. Melissandra seemed a bit put-off.

She was thin, with long golden hair, wearing a teal dress, and had a nervous expression on her face.

“I am Charlotte, daughter of Queen Sophia of the elves,” Charlotte explained, managing to barely keep her voice steady.. “My...my mother wishes to extend her apologies for not attending, but she is currently busy dealing with issues in the elf lands.”

Mac remembered back to his lessons with Marie: The elves of Ositania, (like the dwarves) had a great deal of autonomy, including their own Queen. While technically subordinate to the royal family of Ositania, it was only technically, and they usually did what they wanted and kept to themselves mostly.

“It's not an issue, I appreciate you attending in her stead” Mac responded, trying to give a reassuring smile.

Charlotte slightly nodded, and also nodded to Melissandra, before continuing, “A written invitation will be forthcoming, but she wanted to formally invite you to visit her at your earliest convenience.”

Melissandra perceptibly tightened her grip on Mac's arm.

“Errm, thank you. I'm sure we'll be able to work it into our schedule at some point.”

Charlotte, who had remained looking down almost the entire time, nodded again. “Thank you.” She then took her leave and left them alone, retreating into a corner of the room.

“Queen Sophia is trouble,” Melissandra quickly whispered.

“Why? I don't know much about her, besides she's been the elven Queen for a few hundred years now.”

“She...likes to manipulate men. She probably wants to bend you to do what she wants. She might even seduce you. Well, try to seduce you,” she added, remembering who she was talking too.

Mac, taking that as a backhanded compliment, replied, “Well, it would probably cause issues if I didn't go, right?”

“Yes. We'll just need to...have a plan,” Melissandra said, deep in thought.

“Hey, don't worry about it now, we can worry about it later,” Mac tried to reassure her.

Melissandra blushed, “Actually, I think we should retire for the night.”

Mac blushed as well, nodding.

After that, they made a big show of leaving the hall together.

“Is that really necessary?” Mac asked after they had exited. “It's kind of embarrassing.”

“It's to show that you're going to consummate the marriage. And it's not like everyone doesn't know what we're going to do anyway...” Melissandra added, averting her eyes.

In Mac's room, they sat down together on his bed.

“This brings me back...” Mac said, sighing.

“I hope you don't plan on turning me down tonight?” Melissandra replied teasingly.

“I think that would be an issue even if I somehow wanted too...” Mac replied, before leaning in and giving her a kiss.

After a few moments, Melissandra unlatched herself. “Hold on. Can we...take a bath first?”

“You mean...together?”

Melissandra nodded. “Get in the tub...I'll join in a moment,” she added with a hint of seduction in her voice.

Mac practically ran into his private bathroom, where he quickly stripped off his regalia and got into the hot-water filled tub. Either the maids had thought he might want to bathe, or Melissandra had forewarned them of her plan ahead of time.

After a minute, the door swung back open, and Melissandra walked in, towel covering her torso. As she walked in, she smiled and slowly uncovered herself, showing her naked body to Mac.

“Well, you already knew this, but you're beautiful,” Mac said, bright red in the face.

Melissandra giggled, before dropping the towel and walking over to the tub. She slid in and sat opposite of Mac. She blushed as she looked down at Mac's crotch.

“You're already this excited just from that?”

“Uh, actually, it was like that before you even got through the door,” Mac explained, slightly embarrassed.

Melissandra giggled again. “Well, I had some plans to get you in the mood in here before we made our way to the bed, but I guess that's not necessary,” she explained, as she grabbed a bar of soap.

“I mean, we can still do what you want, it's not like I haven't controlled myself before...” Mac said, remembering the times he'd already had an erection around her.

“Well, I was hoping we could soap each other up, so we could get used to each other's bodies...and be nice and clean,” she explained with a blushing grin.

She turned around in the tub and slid her back to Mac. His shaft was up against her back now, but she didn't pay any heed. She handed the bar of soap to Mac, “Here, wash me first.”

Mac grabbed the soap and obliged. Melissandra had a soft, smooth back that his hands effortlessly glided over.

After some scrubbing, she raised her arms, and said “The front too.”

Well...she is my wife now, right?

Mac soaped up his hands and grabbed Melissandra's breasts, rubbing them at first, then gently massaging. Melissandra let out a soft moan as he went over her nipples. Deciding not to linger too long, he also went down and scrubbed her stomach as well.

“Hehe, stop! That tickles. Why did you stop with my breasts so quickly?”

“I thought we were cleaning...”

“No. I mean yes, but I wanted you...”

Mac understood, and went back to massaging her breasts, which Melissandra thanked by turning her head and kissing him, forcefully sticking her tongue in.

After a minute, Melissandra pulled back, “It's your turn now,” she said, spinning Mac around.

She scrubbed his back for a minute, before slowly working her way around, and then down to Mac's nether regions.

“Hey...” Mac said, but not doing anything to stop her.

“What? Did you forget we're married now?”

“Oh...yeah I guess we don't need to hold back anymore, I'm just used too....”

Melissandra cut him off as she grabbed Mac's erect shaft with her soapy hands, and slowly slid her hand up and down. “Besides, this part needs cleaned too, right?”

Mac began to quiver. “You...might wanna stop...”

Melissandra was confused, “Why, do you not like it?”

“No, it feels great, but...I'm about to burst...”

Melissandra quickly let go, embarrassed. “Oh....I guess we should save that for the bed.”

Mac nodded, “Yeah, I don't think I can hold back much longer.”

They both quickly got out and dried before making their way over to the bed, still naked.

Melissandra laid down, arms tense at her sides.

“Do we need...”

Melissandra shook her head, “No, just go for it, I can't wait any longer. I don't want to wait any longer. And I don't think you can either by the look of it.”

Mac nodded, before slowly inserting his shaft into Melissandra. She winced a couple times in pain as he slowly pushed his way in, until his erection was completely hidden inside.

“Hold me,” Melissandra asked, tearing up a bit.

Mac obliged, leaning over and wrapping her in his arms, squeezing his chest to hers.

After a few moments, Melissandra nodded, “I'm okay now, let's continue.”

Mac nodded, before slowly starting to thrust back and forth. Melissandra instantly started moaning in pleasure, before twitching repeatedly.

Mac started to slow down, “Are you...”

Melissandra was red in the face, arm partially covering it so Mac couldn't see. “Yes...it's amazing...just keep going...” she got out between gasps of air.

Mac obliged, continuing to thrust in and out, until after a couple minutes he felt himself quivering below.

“Mel...”

“Yes, do it....”

Mac couldn't hold back any more, and released himself deep into Mel, repeatedly thrusting as he emptied into her.

Breathing heavily, he pulled himself out and laid down next to Mel.

She gave him a giddy smile, “That was better than I dreamed of, I love you so much” she said, passionately kissing him again.

“ I....love....you...too...” Mac barely got out between kisses.

After a few minutes of kissing, Mac felt himself getting aroused again.

Mel looked down. “Are you...wanting to go again?” she asked tentatively.

“Yeah...if you'd like,” Mac asked, scratching his cheek.

Melissandra had him to sit up, and then sat on his lap, slowly wrapping herself around his shaft again.

“I wanna kiss while we do it,” she explained, making out with him while thrusting her hips against Mac's.

Mac stood no chance against this, and held Melissandra tightly too him as he released into her again.

They continued until the wee hours of the morning, only stopping when Melissandra said she was too tired to continue (Mac also so exhausted he could barely move).

“I'm so glad things turned out like this,” Melissandra said, giving him one final kiss before closing her eyes and snuggling next to him.

“Me too” he said, wrapping his arms around her. “I finally completed the Mel route.”

Back to Business

The next morning, Mac woke up, one arm feeling heavy. Opening his eyes, he saw a naked Mel snuggled up next to him. The previous night flooding back to him, he couldn't help but feel aroused as he remembered everything they had done.

His squirming awoke Mel, who looked up at him. Smiling, she sleepily leaned up and kissed him on the cheek, “Morning, husband...” before stopping when she saw how excited Mac was. “Even after all that, you wanna go again?” she added, giving a seductive smile.

'Knock knock' came from the door. “Ummm....are you okay in there?” came a familiar voice.

They quickly shared a surprised look, before Mac jumped out of the bed. He couldn't find his clothes, so he quickly grabbed some from a drawer, while Melissandra wrapped herself in the blanket.

Mac opened the door a crack, to see Kay standing outside. “What's up?” Mac awkwardly asked.

Kay laughed, “Nyahaha, you tell me. I'm supposed to be attending Mel but its almost lunch and she still hasn't come out” she explained. “I brought a change of clothes for her.”

“Oh...sorry, I'll step out.” Mac said.

“No, you don't need to,” Mel said, slipping out from under the covers. “It's not like you haven't seen me already,” she added, as Mac looked away.

“It's for my own good,” Mac explained, looking away as Kay helped Melissandra into her dress, he took the time to make sure he was calmed down.

“I'll clean up, you two go eat,” Kay said, giving a curtsy.

Melissandra grabbed Mac's arm, and pulled him out into the hall.

“I'm actually pretty hungry now that we're out here,” Mac said, rubbing his stomach with his free arm.

“Well, we used up quite a lot of energy last night,” Melissandra said with a grin, before pulling him in another kiss on the cheek.

As they entered the royal dining room, they saw Marie sitting down, although as they entered she stood up and bowed, before snapping her fingers. The maids standing in the corner left into the kitchen.

“By the looks of it, I'm assuming everything went well?” Marie asked with a knowing grin.

Mac and Melissandra both blushed and nodded.

“Good. Now, I was hoping to discuss a few items for today, if I may...” Marie started.

Guess it's back to business...Mac nodded as he and Melissandra sat down.

“We received an invitation for you to visit Queen Sophia. I'm assuming you were already aware?”

“Yes, her daughter talked to us during the after-party,” Mac explained.

Marie continued, “To cut to the point, I believe she is under the impression she can seduce and manipulate you, based on the rumors that have spread about you.”

“I mean, there's no way I would fall for that...” Mac started.

Melissandra nodded, “Yes, I don't believe Mac would succumb to something like that, even if it is Queen Sophia.”

Marie nodded, “I believe so as well, but even so, I think we should have Melissandra go along, as she may be able to suss out her true goals with you.”

Melissandra nodded, “Of course.”

“Can't they all go with me?” Mac asked.

Marie shook her head, “Assuming you go in a couple weeks, after Eleanor's wedding, she should stay to help run things while you're gone, so that we have a royal in the palace. Emma will still be taking her lessons with me at that point. Felicia could go...but I don't think this type of situation would be her strong suit.”

Melissandra grabbed Mac's hand, “Don't worry, they'll understand.”

Mac nodded.

“Next, we received several requests last night, they'll be in your office for you to review. Just as a warning, their were a multitude of concubine requests submitted as well,” Marie added, looking over her glasses to see Mac's reaction.

Mac just shook his head, “Right after my wedding...”

“That's why, actually. I know you will want to deny them all, but remember, there may be a time where it's advantageous to accept. You can always talk to your wives about it, too.”

Melissandra squeezed his hand and nodded.

“Okay, okay, I understand” Mac acquiesced, not able to go against his beautiful wife.

Marie nodded again, “Next, Mel...” she turned to Melissandra, “I think you should talk with the others and make sure they're settling in well. And maybe get a schedule together while you're at it.”

Melissandra nodded, “Yeah, I was planning on it.”

“Good. I don't have anything else, enjoy yourselves,” she added, smiling again before leaving the room.

After they ate, they went to go their separate ways.

Melissandra leaned in and gave him a kiss for good measure. “I might stop in and collect some more later,” she added with a giggle.

“That's good, I'm going to have trouble focusing on anything besides you anyway,” Mac replied, before giving her another kiss.

After they finally let go of each other, he made his way to his office, where several large stacks of paper awaited him.

Urgghhhh...was all he could think, before sitting down and pulling one up.

The first was several requests they had received from nobles. Most of them related to different requests for rights to sell goods, open mines, etc. For these, Mac signed based on Marie's suggestion. Eventually, he got to a familiar request. It was from Lord Arpitan, regarding his request to be exempted from taxes in order to spend money on food for his poorer subjects. Curiously, Marie had recommended to deny the request. The recommendations never had explanations, so he wasn't sure exactly why. That said, he had already verbally accepted during the after-party, and he didn't see the issue in it, so he accepted the proposal. I guess I'll ask her why she recommended denying it later...

The next stack, as expected, was full of concubine requests. Dutifully, Mac read through them all, but kept rejecting them one after another. They aren't even offering that much, besides the woman themselves. Are they just assuming I'm some sort of lecher? Hopefully if I keep rejecting them, they'll eventually get the message.

However, as he was furiously denying,he got to one that was hard to ignore. It was from Lord Gascon, on behalf of Kay, which wasn't that surprising based on the conversation they had at the after-party. What was surprising was the amount of gold that was being offered. It dwarfed any of the other offers, and was higher than even most of the offers he had gotten during the Introduction Ceremony.

Mac shook his head, Am I being irresponsible in declining this?

After mulling it around, he decided to set it aside for now, before continuing with the rest.

After a few hours, the door opened, Melissandra coming in. She walked up and gave him a kiss, before handing him a piece of paper.

“What's this?”Mac asked, looking it over.

“Our schedule for the next two weeks,” Melissandra replied, pointing to the top.

The days were filled out, with he, Melissandra, and Eleanor working during most days. Emma was taking lessons with Marie, and Felicia was watching over her siblings, who were still acclimating to their new environment. What stood out to him most was the bottom, where each day would simply say, 'Night-Emma' or 'Night-Eleanor'. The next few nights all said, 'Night-Mel'.

“Is this...” Mac trailed off.

Melissandra nodded, “Yes, now that you and I have fulfilled our promise,” she paused, giving a blushing smile, “...the others are free do what they want. With you're okay, obviously.”

Mac nodded, “I know, I don't want to play favorites. I'm surprised it's just you for a few days, actually.”

Melissandra shrugged, “I said I was okay starting tonight, but they said I could have you to myself the next few days, and I wasn't going to argue.”

“I won't either, but I think we need to add some break nights in here, or I might get run ragged...”

After that, they went to dinner arm-in-arm, where the three remaining fiance's were waiting.

“Hey hey, here's the lovebirds,” Emma said, teasingly.

“You realize we're engaged, right?” Mac asked. “Are you saying you won't act like this?”

Emma looked up, thinking, “No, I'll probably be more on you than Mel is.”

Melissandra coughed, “Well, you're free to do what you want now...”

Felicia laughed, “It sounds like Mac is up for it from what I heard.”

Mac blushed, assuming she had heard about their exploits last night.

Eleanor, who had been reading over a paper, looked up excitedly, “Mac, read this.”

Mac read over the paper, which seemed to be orders. For dresses. “Is this...?”

Eleanor nodded, “Yes, the fruit of our hard work. We already got twenty orders in today for zipper dresses.”

Mac's eyes widened, “Twenty? And these prices seem really high, don't they?”

Eleanor shrugged, “No one else can make these besides Daisy right now. Someone might be able to replicate it eventually, but at that point we'll already have a monopoly on the market. We just need to get some seamstresses, since we can't spend all our time sewing, and I can't rely on Felicia forever.”

Felicia merely shrugged in response.

“Still, that's amazing” was all Mac could reply before handing the sheet back.

Eleanor blushed, “Anything for you dearest.”

Emma started pouting, “I promise I'll be helpful too!”

Mac shook his head, “You don't need to force yourself. Besides, I already thought of an important job for you.”

“Really!?” Emma said, instantly perking up. “What is it?”

Mac shook his head, “I don't wanna say until you completed all your lessons.”

Emma went back to pouting, “Oh, fine, but you better not be lying.”

The other three giggled at their interaction, before continuing to chat merrily over dinner.

That night, Mac went to Melissandra's room, as scheduled. He had also brought a piece of paper, of which he wanted to discuss the contents.

When he entered, he was greeted by a blushing Melissandra, wearing a dark blue see-though negligee. “What do you think?” she asked.

“Um, you look great, but I...”

Seeing the paper in his hand, Melissandra facepalmed. “Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't...”

Mac shook his head, “No it's okay, we can wait...”

Now Melissandra shook her head, “No, if we wait, I don't think we'll get to it.”

Ah, yeah, you're probably right.

Melissandra put a robe over herself and sat down at her table, where Mac joined.

“Well, this is kind of awkward now, but here,” he said, handing the paper over.

Melissandra read over it, a serious look on her face. After finishing, she looked straight at Mac, “We have to accept this.”

Mac rubbed his temples, “Look, I kind of agree, but it's hard for me to just accept so easily.”

Melissandra nodded, as she understood what her husband meant. “You could always accept, and then hold off on actually consummating for the time being, until you feel comfortable with Kay. Although if you wait too long, Lord Gascon will think you reneged on the deal...”

“It's not even that. I just don't like the idea of taking a concubine.”

Melissandra smiled, “I'm assuming you mean you'd rather marry her, too?”

Mac nodded. “Yeah, maybe it's just me being weird again, but I'd rather try and treat everyone equally. Or at least as equal as possible.”

Melissandra leaned over and hugged him.

“You think Kay would be okay with that?” Mac asked.

Melissandra giggled, “What do you think?”

“Probably.”

“Look, how about I schedule some time for you and Kay to spend alone and see how you feel. If things go well, we can counter offer. Lord Gascon might even give more if it's a marriage instead,” Melissandra explained.

“That feels like we're taking advantage of the situation...” Mac trailed off.

“We are, but it's better for them too. It gives the Gascon family more prestige and leverage over the royal family. Of course, we'll have leverage over them as well.”

This is hard to wrap my head around, I'm glad Melissandra is around for this.

“We can talk about that in the morning though, for now...” she stood up and took her coat off.

Mac quickly undressed before wrapping his arms around her.

Melissandra, feeling Mac against her, exclaimed “Wow, you're already this excited and I don't even have my clothes off.”

Mac scratched his cheek, “You may as well get used to it...”

Down in the yard, as the daylight was ending, Daisy was still hammering the latest sword she was working on. Since she had stockpiled a large amount of zippers already, she had begun forging new swords for all the royal guards.

“Daisy!” she heard being shouted from the direction of the palace.

Recognizing the voice, she looked up to see Eleanor quickly shuffling over to her. Throwing the sword in the quench, she took off her gloves and wiped her brow. “Elly! What's that you got-” she started to ask, before Eleanor picked her up and twirled her around.

“Daisy! It's just wonderful!” she said, placing Daisy back down and handing her the paper she was holding.

Oh, the dress orders... Daisy's eyes went wide as she saw the prices. “Are they seriously paying that much!?”

Eleanor smiled and nodded. “All the noblewoman are going to want to copy our fashion, and there's nowhere else to get it except from us.”

Daisy handed it back to Eleanor, “Haha, well, you'll never hear a dwarf complain about getting too much money.”

Eleanor looked thoughtful, “Hmm...that's true. Do we need to up your pay?”

Daisy shook her head, “As much as I'd like to say yes, and most dwarfs would, I know you guys are struggling for money right now. Plus, you're already paying me pretty well considering...”

Eleanor tapped her cheek. “Are you sure?”

Daisy nodded, “Yes. If you really wanna reward me further, just have Mac come down and give me another massage occasionally.”

Eleanor's face went bright red. “Ohhh, Mac also gives you....massages?”

Why is she blushing about massages? I mean, it does feel good, but... “Yeah...it really helps after a long day of work. Why, should he not be?”

Eleanor shook her head, “No, that's fine, I just didn't realize your and Mac's relationship was that intimate.”

Intimate? Daisy thought. Well, I guess he is feeling up my bare skin, even if it's just my shoulders. “Yeah, I guess it is. I usually give him a little kiss as a reward too, since y'all told me how much he likes those.”

Eleanor stopped blushing and smiled, “He does. Well, you wholly have my approval,” she added with a nod.

Daisy raised an eyebrow. Uh...I guess that's good?

A Date with Emma

The next morning, Emma was scheduled to have a morning date with Mac. After hearing of Melissandra and Eleanor's dates, she decided that she wanted to go down to the capital as well.

We're waiting until after my lessons are completed to have sex, but I can't fall behind in his affection ratings! Emma thought, pumping herself up as she walked down to breakfast.

After breakfast, Mac had his arm grabbed by Emma as she rushed him out of the palace, down to the city.

“Do you want to go to the cafe that badly?” Mac asked.

“No, we just ate, right? I do wanna visit Bella though.”

Oh yeah, they would have met at the wedding. “Okay, I'll get you a flower too,” he chuckled.

Emma grinned at this, before pulling him down for a kiss as they walked.

As they got closer to the city, Emma suddenly pulled Mac aside and into the forest off the road.

“What's wrong?” Mac said, confused and wondering why she wanted to go into the woods.

Not answering, she turned around and started making out with him. Mac kissed her back, but after a bit pulled her away. “What's wrong?”

Emma looked down, embarrassed, “I haven't had my fill lately, and I couldn't wait any longer.”

“I thought you wanted to wait until after you finished your lessons?” Mac replied, confused.

“That's just for, you know, making babies! I didn't say I wanted to not do anything with you,” she exclaimed, grabbing his hand and putting in on her chest. “I don't want you to forget about me while you're doing it with the others!”

Mac sighed. Shoot, I don't want her to worry about something like that... “I could never forget about you,” he replied, before squeezing her breast and leaning back in for another make out session.

Emma quietly moaned while they're tongues were intertwined. After a while, she pushed Mac away, breathing heavily.

“Did you get your fill?”

Emma smiled mischievously, “Yes...for now” she got out, taking several deep breaths.

After they sufficiently calmed down, they walked back out to the road and continued into the capital.

Since it was her first time walking around it, Emma was eagerly taking in the sights. “This is so much bigger than Loren!” She let go of Mac and ran around to each stall, reminding Mac of his own first time in the city.

After Emma got her fill of browsing, they eventually made their way to Bella.

“Haha, am I your favorite date spot now?” she asked as they approached.

Mac nodded, “You just have the prettiest flowers.”

“Haha, of course,” she added, before giving him a green flower.

Mac took it and threaded it into Emma's hair.

She smiled, before leaning up and giving him a smooch.

“Ohhh, I like this one, not afraid to let her feelings known,” Bella replied smiling.

“I'm Emma, we met at the wedding,” Emma said, giving a small bow.

That wasn't bad, I guess the lessons are paying off. But I don't think bowing to a commoner is correct, even if it's Bella.

Bella, luckily, didn't pay much heed. “I'm Bella, personal flower seller to the royal family,” she added, with another laugh.

“I wouldn't mind hiring you, if you want...” Mac suggested.

Bella shook her head, “I could use the money, but soon I won't be able to bend down to pick flowers...” she trailed off, patting her stomach.

Mac struck upon an idea, “Can you sew?”

Bella raised her eyebrows, “I should hope so, or my family's clothes would be in a sorry state.”

“Eleanor is looking to hire seamstresses. I'm assuming that would be easier on you.”

Bella's face lit up, “You mean it?”

“Yeah, you could probably go right now if you want, we have a lot of orders coming in,” he said, with Emma nodding in confirmation.

“Haha, you're too good to me!” Bella responded, before closing her stall and heading off immediately for the palace.

As they watched Bella retreat into the distance, Emma tugged at Mac's shirt.

“I did have somewhere I wanted to go...”

Mac raising his eyebrow, “Of course, wherever you want.”

Smiling, Emma again grabbed Mac's arm and led him along.

After a few minutes, they reached a shop that Mac hadn't been to before, called Mussman's.

“Mel told me about it,” she explained before going through the door.

Inside, Mac could see that it was a woman's clothing shop. Probably an upper-scale one, based on the clothing.

“Since I'm going to be a Queen I need to dress like one, right?” Emma grinned.

“I don't mind, but I didn't bring a lot...”

Emma shook her head, before pulling out a coinpurse and shaking it. “Mel gave me an allowance.”

A man dressed in butler clothing appeared from nowhere, as if summoned by the clinking of the coins. “Good morning, sir, ma'am,” he replied bowing deeply to each in turn. “What can I help you with today?”

Emma nodded, “Um, I'm gonna need a bit of everything.”

The butler gave a big grin, “Of course, ma'am. Do you need help browsing?”

Emma looked at Mac, “Do you want to pick it out?”

Mac scrunched up his face, “I don't know...”

Emma pouted, “Are you not interested?”

Mac protested, “It's not that, I just don't...” I don't know how to pick clothing at all. Looking around, his eyes caught on to something. “How about you pick stuff out to try on in the changing room, and we can decide together.”

Emma got hearts in her eyes, “Good idea!” she exclaimed, before rushing off.

The butler gave him a smile and bow before following after her.

After fifteen or so minutes of browsing, Emma had a full hangar-cart filled with clothing the butler was pushing behind her. Once it was filled, she went to try them on.

The first was a green dress with a puffy skirt.

“How does it look?”

“Really good. You know you don't have to get green though,” Mac explained.

“But that's the color you chose for me,” she said, touching the flower still in her hair.

“You're right...but they don't all have to be green.”

“But you like this one, right?” Emma asked expectantly.

Mac nodded.

Emma smiled and closed the curtains.

Next was a black dress with a corset. Unfortunately for Emma, he breasts didn't completely fill in the chest area.

“Errrhhhh...” Emma said, grinding her teeth as she looked down.

“Don't feel bad, I-...” Mac started.

Emma interrupted, “I know, but it still pisses me off sometimes...” she stated, before angrily closing the curtains again.

Attempting to cheer her up, Mac said through the curtain, “Try something more close-fitting, I think that plays to your strengths.” After that, he heard some shuffling of clothing, and eventually Emma re-emerged in a tan slip-dress. It was so tight to her, he could see her nipples poking through.

Mac quickly closed the curtains and looked around. Luckily, no other customers were using the changing rooms currently, but there was a few milling about the store.

Emma poked her head through, “What's wrong? You don't like it?”

“Why did you take your bra off!?” he whispered back.

“You said to make it close-fitting though!”

“Yeah but I didn't tell you to make it that close” he said, a bit red.

“But you liked it right?”

Mac nodded.

Emma smiled, before pulling her head back into the room.

After that, they continued on like this, with Emma getting a good feel of what she was looking for.

While Mac was waiting for Emma to try on whatever dress was next, he suddenly got pulled through the curtain.

“What...” he said, before stopping as he looked at Emma. She was wearing only white lingerie with light-blue lace threaded around it.

“You don't want anyone else to see this, right?” she said, before leaning in for a kiss.

Mac (after a couple seconds) pulled away. “We can't do that here!”

Emma pouted, “I wanted to get your reaction though!”

“You can see for yourself,” he said, looking down at his crotch. He was wearing his tracksuit, and Emma could clearly see he was aroused.

“Oh...” she said, before blushing in embarrassment.

“Wait, hasn't this happened before? You can't act seductive and then get embarrassed when it actually works!” Mac said, incredulously.

Emma looked down, “I'm sorry, I just wanted to make sure...” she started.

Ugh, I can't have her worrying again... before cutting her off with a kiss.

“You look amazing in that, let's definitely get it,” he said, looking into her eyes.

“Okay...” Emma said, looking down and blushing with a smile.

After trying on a few more outfits, they purchased her favorites. The butler's eyes went wide when they asked for them to be delivered to the palace, but he only said, “Of course, ma'am.”

Once the transaction was done, Emma led him along some more, until they reached some of the more down-trodden parts of the city.

“Um...are you sure this is where you want to go?” Mac asked. He knew Marie and La Hire would probably have a fit if he knew he was in one of the more dangerous areas of town.

“Yes...I felt bad spending so much on myself, so I figured I'd give the rest away.”

Mac shook is head, “I like the thought, but I feel like there's a better way to do it than what I think you're planning...”

Emma looked at him, “I was just going to give it to some kids we find.”

Mac winced, “I get it...but we need to be careful, okay? Someone might attack us if they see us with a bunch of money.”

“Can't you just use your magic to protect us?”

“Err, I guess I can, but I'd rather not have too...”

Since it was broad daylight, Mac didn't think they were in that much danger, but he also didn't want to tempt fate either.

Emma stopped, thinking about how to proceed. Happening upon an idea, she grabbed Mac and continued. She turned down an alley, acting as if she had heard something. As they crept closer, Mac could hear what sounded like a baby crying. In a window in the alley, they could see said baby, who was in a crib under the window, bawling it's eyes out. Emma quickly grabbed three gold coins form her coin purse and put them next to the baby, before ducking out.

After a few moments they heard a “What!?” as they dashed back down the alley. After they were out of eye-shot, they stopped, and giggled.

“Well, that wasn't so bad. Hopefully that helps them out a bit,” Mac pondered.

Emma nodded, “I'd be pretty sad if the poor kids can't eat at all.”

Wrapping his arm around Emma, Mac smiled. Looks like my idea was on target.

After that, they finished up their date and headed back to the palace.

A Night with Eleanor

After lunch, Mac went back to work. Today, there was even more requests, and a few more concubine offers (which were all emphatically denied).

Melissandra came and visited him during the afternoon denial spree. Giving him a kiss, she handed a new schedule to him. “I set up some time for you and Kay the day after tomorrow.”

Mac nodded, “Does she want to go in the city, too?”

Melissandra shrugged, “She didn't say, but she seemed excited, at least. Just so you know, the other's already 'approved' of her, so if you want to do anything with her...”

Mac shook his head, “I'm not going to turn into Lord Gascon overnight,” he said, which elicited a giggle from Melissandra.

Mac noticed there were some changes from the schedule he approved yesterday, including the fact that he was now supposedly spending the night with Eleanor instead of Melissandra.

“Ummm...” he said, pointing to the change, which caused Melissandra to blush.

“I'm...really sore,” she squirmed in embarrassment.

“Are you okay?” Mac said, standing up and grabbing her hands.

Melissandra nodded, “I just...need to rest tonight. I love being with you, but there's no way I could do that every night.”

“Sorry...” Mac started, before Melissandra grabbed his cheeks and kissed him.

“Don't be, like I said, I loved it. I just need a rest. Besides, I can't monopolize you anyway. And Eleanor is really looking forward to it...make sure you treat as well as you treated me” she added with a smile.

Mac nodded, before giving her a hug.

After they held onto each other a while, they said their goodbyes, and Mac continued his denials with a renewed vigor.

During dinner, Eleanor was absent. When Mac commented on it, Felicia explained, “she said she wanted to get ready for tonight.”

Ah...hopefully I don't disappoint her.

Mac wasn't sure if Eleanor would also want to bathe, but he decided to be safe, and took a quick wash before heading over to Eleanor's room.

He knocked on the door.

“Come in,” a voice from within replied.

As Mac opened the door, he was immediately attacked by Eleanor passionately kissing him, before she started ripping his shirt off.

“You're...already ready?” Mac asked as she yanked it over his head.

“I've waited far too long for this. I want you now...” Eleanor purred.

Mac, who had no qualms with acquiescing, pulled down the sides of her silver negligee so that it fell to the floor. Eleanor, now in just her undergarments, took off her bra to reveal her large, voluptuous chest. Mac pushed Eleanor down onto the bed, eliciting a giggle from her, as he started to massage her breasts. Eleanor moaned, as Mac bent over to kiss her while massaging. He made sure to rub her nipples as well, causing her to wince at the pleasure.

Eleanor looked at Mac's crotch, “I think you're ready to go...”

Mac nodded, pulling down his pants to reveal himself already fully erect.

Eleanor looked greedily at it, as Mac pulled her panties off, revealing Eleanor to already be completely drenched.

“Go, go, just stick it in!” Eleanor pleaded.

Mac, not wanting to disappoint, shoved it in as hard as he could. After some initial difficulty, it went in fairly easily.

Eleanor nearly screamed, before starting to cry.

Mac held her face, “Are you okay?”

Eleanor nodded, “I'm just...so happy...to finally connect with you...” she said, gasping for air.

Mac smiled, kissing her passionately again.

“Please, start moving. Go as deep as you can!” Eleanor nearly shouted.

Mac, again not wanting to disappoint, started rapidly thrusting, Eleanor moaning in pleasure each time he hit within her.

Not long after, Mac felt himself boiling below.

“Eleanor...” he gasped between strokes.

“Do it! I'm ready!” she gasped back.

After a few more thrusts, Mac released inside of her, filling her to the brim. After he finished, he fell onto the bed next to her, panting.

Eleanor, panting as well, grasped him tightly. “That felt so amazing. It was worth waiting all this time to finally do this with you...”

Mac smiled, “Me as well, I couldn't have imagined this in my wildest dreams...”

Eleanor managed to blush, despite already being red. “Could you...massage me some more?”

“Yeah of course. Here, sit in front of me,” Mac instructed. As he sat facing Eleanor's back, he reached around and grabbed her breasts from behind, gently squeezing and swirling them around, as he kissed the side of her neck.

“You can be a bit rougher,” Eleanor panted.

Mac squeezed a bit harder, causing Eleanor to start moaning again, which led to Mac getting excited in turn, his erection poking Eleanor in the back.

“Oh, looks like you're ready for round two...” Eleanor said, turning around and pushing Mac onto the bed. “I've heard this isn't the best way to get pregnant, but I want to be on top this time” she explained, grabbing his shaft and stuffing it inside her.

Mac immediately was overcome with pleasure, and started to thrust up into Eleanor.

“Wait...I'm supposed...to move...here...” she said between thrusts.

“You're just too sexy, I couldn't help myself,” Mac said, sitting up and grabbing her head so he could stick his tongue in her mouth again.

Eleanor was going insane, moaning constantly as Mac kept thrusting faster and faster, they're kissing getting sloppier as a result. After a few moments of this, Mac released into her again, causing Eleanor to shiver, as they fell over holding each other.

After a couple minutes of cuddling, they both started breathing regularly again. “I thought we would be compatible, but I can't believe I make you get this way,” Eleanor said, smiling and twirling her finger on his chest.

Mac smiled, “Of course you do. Every nobleman in the country is an idiot for letting you be single this long.”

“Oh, Mac...” Elenaor said, kissing him passionately again, causing his loins to get hard once more.

Eleanor's eyes widened, “Again...?”

“Even I'm surprised...you're just too gorgeous....”

Going at it again, they continued well into the night. After the seventh time, Eleanor eventually fell asleep in his arms, and Mac, seeing how peacefully she slept (and quite exhausted himself), quickly fell asleep as well.

Mac woke up, the sun shining on his face. He and Eleanor had fallen asleep on top of the sheets, and his head was resting on her chest. Seeing her naked body glistening in the sun, Mac started to get aroused again.

As he took his head off her, Eleanor woke up. “No, Mac, don't leave...” she said groggily, pulling Mac's head back down into her chest.

“Eleanor, it's morning,” Mac tried to explain.

“Just call me Elly in private like the girls do.”

“Alright, Elly, we should probably get up.”

“Don't want to. I won't get to sleep with you for a while now.”

Mac was amazed, Did I awaken some spoiled child in her?

He leaned over and whispered into her ear. “If we hurry, we can do it once more before breakfast.”

Eleanor's eyes instantly shot open, before she grabbed Mac and made sure he was true to his word.

After they finished, they got dressed and went arm-in-arm down to breakfast. Melissandra was eating while Marie was discussing something with her. As they entered, Marie lit up into a big grin, and Melissandra ran up and hugged Eleanor.

“I'm guessing it went well?” Marie asked.

Before Mac could say anything, Eleanor responded “Yes! Mac was so amazing! I lost track of how many times we did it...” she added, reminiscing over the previous night.

Mac facepalmed, while Melissandra blushed but nodded in agreement with her.

Marie chuckled, “Good, we'll have an heir in no time at this rate. Probably several.”

After they ate, Eleanor and Melissandra both excused themselves, and Mac went to work on his paperwork again.

During his normal denial spree, he was interrupted by Marie entering the office. Mac looked up as she came over.

Marie laid down a stack of papers. “Sire, I noticed I didn't receive Kay's offer letter back. Are you still considering it?”

Mac nodded. “Yes, I'm going on a date with her tomorrow, and probably make a decision after that.”

Marie looked over her glasses at him, “Sire...that amount of money-”

Mac raised a hand to cut her off, “I know, I know. I didn't deny it yet, right?”

Marie pushed her glasses back up and sighed.

Actually, this is a good time to ask... “A couple days ago, I had a request from Lord Arpitan about exempting taxes and feeding his subjects. I accepted since I had already verbally done so at the wedding, but I was wondering why you had recommended I decline.”

Marie pursed her lips together. “Two reasons. The first being, how do we make sure this is actually occurring? If the money were being used for some project, we could verify the project was completed, but with something like this, we don't really have any oversight.”

Hmm, I see what she's saying, but I actually have an answer! “That makes sense, but I actually have a plan for that, once things get settled down. What was the second reason?”

Marie crossed her arms, “I don't trust Lord Arpitan.”

Mac put his fist to his cheek to support his head. “Mel said the same thing.”

Marie nodded, “Just call it intuition. I've met him a few times, but I just can't bring myself to trust him. Well, more so than the average noble.”

After lunch, Mac went to get Felicia, who he was spending the afternoon with. She was spending most of her free time with her siblings, some of whom were helping her with sewing the dress orders.

When he got to where her siblings were staying, he saw the door was open, the noise of children leaking out down the hall. As he entered the doorway, a couple of the younger children came up and grabbed around his legs.

“It's our big brother!” one said in a cutesy voice. Mac, unfortunately, had trouble remembering all their names (Felicia said her parents even had trouble sometimes, and that he shouldn't feel bad).

“Heya! Is Felicia here?” Mac asked, rubbing the little girl's head.

“Yeah, yeah, she was just getting ready!” the little girl excitedly said, pointing to their bathroom.

The children wanted him to play, so he decided to help them build their block tower. After a few minutes, Felicia came out from the bathroom.

She had put on makeup, and was wearing a black dress with white floral patterns that complemented her hair.

Mac looked down at his outfit, which while nice, was just an everyday shirt and pants. “Uh, sorry, I'll go change.”

Felicia walked up and wrapped herself around his arm, “Silly, I just wanted to look pretty for you” she said in her seductive voice.

“Well, you succeeded,” Mac replied, scratching his cheek.

This earned him a kiss, which was followed by an “Ewwww” from some of the teenage siblings.

One of them said, “Are you really marrying this guy? He seems kinda lame” he added, crossing his arms with a “hmpf”.

Fiona, who was there in her maid outfit, grabbed his ear and pulled, “You apologize right now Finn, we're only here because sire took us in.”

Finn looked down and mumbled an apology.

One of the younger ones ran up and grabbed Felicia, “You can't take big sis away!”

Felicia ruffled the young boy's hair, “Fred, I told you, we have our own room in a different part of the house, just like mom and dad used too. It's not like I'm going far away.”

Fiona came over and picked up Fred, before nodding her head. “Please enjoy yourselves.”

As they left, Felicia gave an uncharacteristic frown. “Sorry about that...”

Mac shook his head, “It's fine, they obviously just care about their sister.”

Felicia pulled Mac's arms in between her breasts. “Well, they need to care about their future big brother too...”

Mac blushed in response. “What do you wanna do today? Visit town? Clothes shopping?”

Felicia giggled, “No, I just wanted to take a walk in the gardens with you.”

“Really? I mean, I'm not against it, but-...” Mac started, before Felicia put a finger to his lips to stop him.

“There might be something else too, but let's start there,” she said, giving a saucy smile.

After making their way to the gardens, they slowly wound their way around the paths, Felicia stopping every so often to smell flowers, or to admire one of the shrubberies. Mac was happy to see Felicia enjoying herself, and admired the picturesque time they were spending. After an hour or so, they found themselves in one of the clearings.

“I didn't realize you were so into nature,” Mac said, smiling as she picked a flower.

“Here, for you,” she said with a playful smile, handing over a white flower. “I always have been, just haven't gotten much of a chance lately.”

Mac instinctively threaded the flower into her hair, which caused Felicia to giggle.

“Haha, I got it for you, not me,” she laughed.

“Well, that's what I wanted to do with it,” Mac asserted with a nod.

This caused Felicia to giggle again, and she wrapped her arms around Mac's neck, pulling him down onto the grass with her.

Mac splayed out on the ground, and Felicia pulled up next to him, giving him a kiss before snuggling up next to him, rubbing her nose on his cheek.

“I haven't gotten much alone time with you since we've been back, so I wanted to relax with you a bit,” she explained, before giving him another kiss on the cheek.

“Sorry, we can spend more...” Mac started, before she put her finger on his lips again.

“You don't need to apologize, I wanted to spend some time with my family anyways. Mel is looking out for me,” she added with a smile.

Yeah, she's good about that...

As they lay bathing in the sun, Mac stroked his fingers through her hair, causing her to give a little shiver and close her eyes.

“Yeah, this is nice...” she said, trailing off as a gentle breeze washed over them.

After a while of laying in the grass together, Felicia sat up next to him. “Hey, I think I worked up a sweat with all the walking we did, I probably I need a bath...”

Mac sat up and raised an eyebrow, “Really? I...” he started, but stopped when he saw the seductive smile she was giving. “I could probably use one too.”

Felicia pulled Mac to his feet, and briskly walked hand in hand out of the gardens.

Mac thought she was going to pull him to her room, but instead made their way to the royal bath, which he could hear was on.

Felicia led Mac into the changing room and closed the door. She quickly pulled Mac's shirt off, before hastily pulling down his pants as well. “Oh...you're ready to go I see.”

Mac blushed, “Yeah, I mean, you were setting the mood, so...”

Felicia turned around, showing the zipper on the back of her dress. Mac pulled it down, and Felicia slipped out, revealing lacy black lingerie. He then unhooked her bra, causing her breasts to bounce out. Mac kissed her and and gave them a tender squeeze.

Felicia giggled between kisses, “Hmpfff....it's true...you like breasts...”

Mac pulled back, “Yeah, pretty sure I do...”

Felicia pulled him close and continued to make out with him. After a couple minutes of this, she slipped off her panties, and pulled Mac into the bath.

From behind, Mac could see her tail above her butt.

“Um...sorry if this is rude, or weird, but can I touch your tail?” Mac asked.

Felicia looked at him seductively, “You can, but just so you know, I might get a bit loud if you do.”

Mac tenderly put his hand around her tail and gently squeezed, which caused Felicia to moan audibly.

Wow...that was unexpected. And amazing.

He continued to tenderly fluff her tail as they kissed some more, before Felicia pushed him away. “We're never going to make it to the tub!” she teased.

Felicia slipped in, and Mac slid in next to her. She wrapped her arms around him, smashing her breasts into his arm, and laying her cheek on his shoulder. “Yes, this is nice too...”

After a few moments, she opened her eyes, and could see Mac's shaft still standing at attention.

“Are you gonna be like that the whole time?” she asked, giggling.

“I'm not sure what you expect when I have my beautiful fiance naked and squishing her breasts on me,” Mac explained, trying to remain stoic.

This earned a rare blush from Felicia. “You sure know how to win a woman over. You call me beautiful and are like that, but you don't even make a move.”

“Well, you were obviously enjoying yourself, so...” Mac started, before Felicia put her finger to his lips once again.

She slid her hand down to Mac's crotch, before slowly sliding it up and down his shaft, causing Mac to give a soft moan.

Mac slid his hand over to Felicia's crotch as well, slowly rubbing in a circle with his finger, before teasingly inserting it, causing Felicia to blush harder and begin to make out with him again.

“Felicia...” Mac said after a minute of this.

“Just call me Fe. Or babe. Or wife. Actually I guess we're not married yet...” she got out, sliding herself on top of Mac. “You ready?” she asked.

Mac nodded, and Felicia slid Mac's shaft into her opening.

Mac wrapped his arms around her, before starting to slowly thrust in and out of her, causing her to moan as she continued to kiss him.

After a few moments of this, Mac started to quiver. Felicia felt it coming, and whispered into his ear, “I'm ready.”

The seductiveness caused Mac to instantly climax, thrusting hard into Felicia as he released multiple times deep into her.

With him still inside her, Felicia collapsed onto his chest, panting. Mac wrapped his arms around her.

“Yeah...that felt amazing” she breathed.

Mac nodded, giving her another kiss for good measure.

Felicia reciprocated for a bit, before getting off of him and grabbing some soap. “We better stop there, I don't want to tire you out for whoever has you tonight,” she added with a smirk. “I just wanted to make our first time memorable, since it's not like I'm a virgin or anything.”

Mac grimaced, before wrapping his arms around her. “Don't worry, it was,” he said, before adding, “Besides...uh, I wasn't either at this point.”

Felicia looked at him for a moment, and then giggled, “Haha, I guess that's true.”

After they washed up, they wrapped arms and walked to dinner together. As they met up with the others in the royal dining hall, Emma sniffed a couple times as they sat down. “Did...you take a bath?”

Felicia gave a smirk, “Maybe?”

Melissandra giggled as Emma grinded her teeth a few times, before angrily stabbing her food with a fork and starting to eat.

Eleanor, who was reading over some papers, handed one off to Mac. “Dearest, we got some more orders in.”

Mac took the paper, which had on it forty more dress orders. “Wow, that's awesome.”

Eleanor nodded, “Yes, but now we have an issue. Daisy has stocked up enough zippers for all of them, but we don't have near enough seamstresses, even with all of us helping.”

“Didn't you hire Bella?”

“Yes, but even so...”

Mac thought for a moment, thinking back to his conversation with Bella. “Can most women in this world sew to some degree? If so, could we hire some of the jobless ones in town? They might not be as fast as professional seamstresses, but if we hire enough we should be fine.”

Eleanor smiled, “That...might work,” she said, before standing up and giving him a kiss, and then running out of the room.

She could have at least finished her dinner, Mac thought, before asking one of the maids to deliver it to Eleanor's office.

Melissandra's Musings

- Earlier that day -

Melissandra sat on the terrace in her room, drinking some tea in the afternoon sun, enjoying her free time. The past couple weeks...actually, since Mac had arrived....she had been busy. Pursuing Mac, helping her fellow fiance's, making sure nothing went awry with their family, and of course, preparing for her own wedding. And, while she had been worried about her and Mac's compatibility in bed, it had been going wonderfully, so she was hoping to be with child soon.

But, despite everything going well, Melissandra still had a melancholy outlook. Ositania had a lot of problems, and they were not at all prepared. Just because things were going well now, doesn't mean they would in the future. Mac might eventually take in a woman that didn't get along with the others. There was internal politics to deal with, like the upcoming meeting with Queen Sophia. The population was struggling. And, of course, there was the ever-present danger of the next war on the horizon.

Melissandra sighed, I guess I just need to focus on what I can control, and trust in everyone else too.

After her sighing, Melissandra heard a giggle behind her. “Hehe, why are you sighing over there miss Queen? Are you missing your hubby?”

“Oh shush,” Melissandra said, but smiled at the speaker. “Come sit with me.”

Kay, who had been waiting behind her, curtsied and poured herself some tea, before sitting down opposite her.

“I'm thinking about what I can do to make sure everyone in the family is happy,” Melissandra answered, sipping her tea.

“Nyahaha, of course, of course. Speaking of which,” Kay started, giving a mischievous smile, “what are the chances of Mac accepting my dad's offer?”

Melissandra shook her head, “Mac said he doesn't want concubines. It's either marriage or nothing.”

“Nyah!” Kay shouted, almost spilling her tea in surprise. “He wants to marry me, too!?”

“If you win him over, he will,” Melissandra replied, giving her a smile.

Kay grabbed her cheeks, “I don't know what father will say...”

“I'm sure he'll accept it, of course. He may even raise his offer. Having House Gascon's influence tied to us would help the royal family out a lot.”

Kay crossed her arms, deep in thought, “So, really, the only issue is...”

Melissandra nodded, before finishing Kay's sentence, “Mac. I can't say for sure, but I think he is interested in you too.”

Kay made a frown, arms still crossed, “Are you sure? He's got all these beautiful fiance's, and then you have little old me,” she finished cupping her small breasts in her hands.

Melissandra shook her head, “Don't be like that, you're very cute. And besides,” Melissandra shrugged, “from what Emma told me, she's had no issues getting Mac excited too.”

Kay's ears perked up. “Hmm, maybe I need to have a word with her...”

Emma's Afternoon

Emma liked to make daily trips out to see Daisy, usually once her lessons were done. Today, Marie had said she was too busy, so her lessons were canceled, and she had decided to spend her now-free afternoon with her dwarf friend.

Currently, Daisy was forging more swords for the royal guardsman.

Emma wasn't strong enough to blow the bellows, but if she jumped up and down on it, she could do a decent enough job to keep the fire going for Daisy.

“Hup,” Emma said, jumping off the bellows and back to the ground, wiping her sweaty brow. Daisy pulled the sword out. “Thanks, I appreciate the help. Shouldn't you be all lovey-dovey with your fiance though?” she asked, chuckling.

Emma shook her head, “No, it's not my turn right now.” I wish I could spend more time with him, but I don't want to be pushy. Or greedy. Actually, does Daisy ever think about him like this?

Daisy looked thoughtful. As if reading Emma's mind, she said “Hmm...maybe I should schedule some time with him, too.”

Emma got an excited look on her face, “Are you coming around to him? I still think he'd accept you.”

Daisy scratched her cheek shyly, “No...I just like the shoulder massages he gives me.”

Emma narrowed her eyes, “Are you sure?”

Daisy didn't answer, instead going back to hammering her sword.

Emma shrugged, then turned to leave, but was startled as Daisy dropped the hammer and sword she was holding and rushed past her. Emma decided to follow.

In the front of the palace, a man and woman were walking to the gate. “Hold up!” Daisy shouted, running as fast her legs would carry her.

Wow, dwarfs can run fast if they want to! Emma thought. She had always been athletic, growing up on a farm, but she was barely able to keep pace with Daisy.

The man and woman turned to look at Daisy.

“Mister, I need you.”

The woman gave a menacing smile, “Are you...hitting on my husband? In front of his pregnant wife?”

Emma caught up, “Oh, hello Bella, Ben,” she said, giving each a small nod.

“Oh, hi Emma,” Bella responded, turning to look at her. “Wait, are you the same dwarf from the wedding? I hardly recognized you. What do you want with my husband?”

Daisy protested, “Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I just need your husband's arms,” she explained.

Ben and Bella looked at each other in confusion, while Emma gave a nervous laugh.

Eleanor's Evening

Eleanor sat in her office, gathering together the orders that had come in. Assuming they would be able to fulfill all of them, they would be getting a big influx of money into the royal coffers.

Of course, being able to was the issue right now. Her soon-to-be husband had an interesting suggestion regarding hiring some of the local commoners to help, but that wasn't a guarantee they would get enough.

Her thoughts were broken by a knock at the door. She grabbed a bite of the bread on her plate (her lovely fiance had sent some food to her office while she was working) as Marie entered the room.

Marie sat a couple letters down on the desk before sitting down opposite Eleanor. “A couple more people returned their invites. It's not a lot, but a few more accepted after Melissandra's wedding.”

Eleanor smiled, picking up the letters and seeing who they were from. “Well, I guess I can't be upset if they accepted in the end.”

Marie frowned, “I'm sorry, it's really unacceptable-”

Eleanor held up a hand to cut her off, “It's okay, I've not concerned at this point. Mac cares about me, and that's enough. How many people attend my wedding is of no importance,” she explained, before adding in a quiet voice, “Although, I do take it as an insult to my husband ...”

Marie gave a nervous smile. “Well, I'll give the updated numbers to Tillie so she knows how many we'll need to feed.”

As she got up to go, Eleanor stopped her. “Hold on...Mac had an interesting idea regarding our dressmaking.” She explained his idea regarding hiring some of the jobless woman in town, as long as they could sew to some extent.

Marie nodded as Eleanor explained. “I think that's a good idea. I'm sure Mac wanted to help out the poor commoners as well. That seems to be one of his goals.”

Eleanor smiled, “Well, it should be. I think we'll try and see how it goes.”

A Date with Kay

Mac was scheduled to spend the night with Melissandra. She had told him he didn't need to knock, so assuming she would want to get down to 'business' right away, he opened the door and let himself in.

On the other side, he saw a woman in her undergarments, with her arms pulled over her head, and a pink dress covering her face, which was being pulled down by a pair of hands. Seeing the tail poking through between her legs, he presumed the one in their undergarments was Kay.

Melissandra's head poked around, and blushed, “Oh, Mac...”

“Nyah!” came a screech from inside the dress, as Kay started to squirm around.

Mac leaned back and closed the door, before knocking.

After a minute, Kay came out, red in the face, quickly leaving without making eye contact.

Melissandra opened the door and pulled Mac in. She looked extremely embarrassed, with her hands covering her face.

“Err, are you okay?” Mac asked.

“I'm fine, but Kay...” she said, face still burning.

“Sorry, I should have knocked...”

“No, I told you not too, I just didn't expect....I wanted you to see her in it, but she was resisting...” Melissandra fumbled explaining.

Mac wrapped her arms around her. “It's okay, I know you're just trying to help.” Trying to think of a way to calm her down, he joked, “I mean, if the goal was to make her appealing, it's not like that hurt my opinion or anything...”

Succeeding with his persuasion, Melissandra let go of him and giggled. “Well, you should tell her that tomorrow.”

Mac nodded. “I will. For now, I should be focusing on someone else.”

Melissandra smirked, before starting to undo her dress.

The next morning, as Melissandra walked down with Mac, she was giving him pointers on Kay. “Don't forget, she's very proud of her cat-human 'perks'. If you complement her tail and ears, she'll really like that.”

Mac nodded, “Isn't she trying to win me over though?”

“What, are you saying they aren't cute?” Melissandra asked, looking offended.

“No, they are, they are...”

After breakfast, Melissandra sent him back to her room, as Kay should be waiting there.

Mac decided he should knock, and after a few moments, Kay came out, wearing the pink dress that had been over her head the previous night.

Kay was already blushing as she looked expectantly at Mac.

“You, uh, look really nice. Especially your ears,” Mac said awkwardly.

Kay giggled, “Did Mel tell you to say that?”

“Yeah...”

“That's fine, as long as you mean it,” she replied, before locking elbows with him and pulling him down the hall.

“Well, what do you want to do today?” Mac asked.

Kay, put her finger to her chin. “Hmm...a date in town? A walk in the gardens? Some dress shopping? Maybe...take a bath?”

Um...guess she talked to the other girls. “I don't know if we'll have time for all those.”

“Alright, I guess I'll just choose...the bath!”

Mac shook his head, “Um...I don't know if we're there yet...”

Kay giggled, “Nyahahaha, yeah, I know how you are. Actually, I just wanted to go the cafe in town so we can talk some,” she explained with a cheery smile.

Mac smiled back, “Okay, that's a good idea.”

After they made their way to the all-too-familiar cafe, Mac grabbed them some fruit water (Kay's request) and sat down with her. As usual, the cafe was bustling with customers.

“What did you want to talk about?” Mac asked.

“Well, for starters, what do you say? Are you gonna accept me and take the offer?” she asked, leaning forward and fluttering her eyelashes.

Mac could tell she had spent some time preparing. Kay was normally cute, but she had carefully applied makeup and glistening hair (and ears) done up for the date. I guess I can tell she's serious about it, at least. “Well, Mel seems to think I should.”

Kay giggled, “Yeah, but the offer isn't to marry Mel, it's to marry you.

“It's hard to tell sometimes,” Mac responded, eliciting another laugh from Kay. Mac paused for a few moments, before adding. “I'm assuming you...want to?”

Kay nodded. “Yeah, of course. That was my goal all along. The fact you're so sweet is just a bonus,” she added with a smile, before sipping on her fruit water.

Mac sat in silence again, taking a few sips as well, before continuing, “This is still hard for me to wrap my head around sometimes.”

Kay looked at him, face losing her normally cheery glow, replaced with a more serious expression. “I want to. I think you want to. There shouldn't be any problem.”

Mac shook his head, “Still, I don't want our relationship to be superficial.”

Kay sighed, “I thought you had gotten over this with Eleanor. I don't know what kind of long, arduous courtship rituals you had in your old world, but in this one, if we find someone we like, we don't stop until we get them. Especially when you actually get a choice in the matter.

Mac was taken aback a bit at her bluntness. He had kind of known that anyway, but being confronted with it made him a bit uncomfortable. “Well, what if they don't want you back?”

Kay pouted a bit, “Then you find someone else...or end up alone.”

Mac sighed, “Well, I don't want you to be alone...”

Kay instantly perked back up, “Nyahaha, see? I don't even need to be a wife like Mel, just have some babies with me and I'll be happy” she added, her tail wagging back and forth.

Mac shook his head, “No, if we're doing this, I'm treating you the same as everyone else. Or at least as well as I can. That's how I justify having all of you to myself.”

Kay blushed a bit, holding her cheeks, “Are you sure? You really don't have too...”

Mac nodded in confirmation. “So, to make it official...wanna get married?”

Kay blushed a bit more and nodded back, “Let's do it!”

Suddenly, the cafe erupted into applause, one guy even shouting, “Nice job, landed yourself a cutie!”.

Embarrassed, they quickly left the building, before looking at each other outside and laughing.

“Sorry, I guess we were talking too loud,” Mac said, still chuckling.

“Nyahaha, and that one guy shouting about a cutie! He should see your other fiances.”

Mac shook his head, “Look, I'm just gonna say this now, but you don't need to compare yourself to them. It's in different ways, but you're just as attractive as them.”

“Nyup!” Kay let out, her tail standing up. “You don't even know what I look like under-...” she started, before going red.

I guess she remembered last night...

They made their way to a park, and continued talking with each other. Kay was excited things had come together relatively easily. “Nyahaha, are you excited your families getting so big?”

“It feels a bit weird, I guess. Did you have a hand in Lord Gascon's huge offer he was making?”

“Nyahaha, I kept telling father how beautiful your other fiance's were, and that he needed to make a good offer to get me accepted. When he saw you all during Mel's wedding, he agreed too,” Kay explained.

“To be honest, I probably would have accepted with less...”

Kay shook her head, “Don't tell Father that! We need his money!”

Mac made a pained expression, “It hurts to use you like this, but we'll probably need you to liaison with your father in the future too. Mel said your house is really powerful.”

Kay nodded, “Yes. We've made a lot of money through business ventures, and my dad has connections with many houses, which I can probably use too. He's really good at getting his daughters married off, he basically spins them a story about 'every lord should have at least one cute catgirl concubine' or something along those lines” she explained, wagging her ears to help reinforce her point. “That way, we get info on all the different families.”

“Is it sad seeing your sisters sold off like that?”

Kay shrugged, “Sometimes, but it's not like it's a surprise when it happens. Since father is powerful, it usually means they will get treated well, at least.”

Mac made a grimace, and seemed deep in thought.

He's worrying about something again, isn't he?

“You can't worry about how every single person is being treated, even if it's my sisters.”

Mac gave a weak smile, “I know...I just wish I could.”

After they finished talking some more, they decided to make their way back to the palace. As they walked in silence, Kay kept her head down, not saying anything.

About halfway back to the palace, she suddenly pulled Mac into the forest a ways, before wrapping her arms tightly around him, burying her face into his chest.

After a few moments, she looked up at him, her face uncharacteristically nervous. “Well...”

Mac raised his eyebrows, “Uh...”

“Emma said I could get you excited like this.”

Of course...

“Well, you got my heart pounding, that's for sure.”

Kay smiled, “I don't know what I'm doing, so you take the lead.”

Mac shrugged, I guess we can start slow...actually that's fine with me.

Mac leaned down and gave her a kiss.

Kay's ear's perked up again, “That was nice, although not how she described it...”

Mac rolled his eyes, before going in again, this time attacking her with his tongue. Kay sloppily reciprocated, grabbing Mac's shoulders and pulling him towards her.

After a few moments, Kay pulled back, gasping for air. “I...can't...breathe....”

Mac gasped back, “Yeah...that's normal...”

“Do you do that with all your fiance's?” Kay asked, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

Mac nodded, “I think it's partially Emma's fault, although I guess I never stopped anyone...”

Kay laughed, “Nyahaha, of course you wouldn't...” she replied, before pulling Mac back in for another kiss.

After a couple minutes, where Kay got more comfortable with kissing, she unlatched herself. Putting her arms behind her, she asked, “Do you...wanna touch me?”

Mac blushed, “Can I?”

Kay blushed too, and nodded, closing her eyes and puffing out her chest.

However, despite her enticement, Mac reached for a different area...her ears. He gently felt them, before lightly scratching behind them.

Kay purred in response, leaning her head closer to Mac.

“Is this okay?”

“Well, I wanted you to touch my chest, but this is fine too. Cat-humans only let their lovers touch their ears and tail...” she explained, wrapping her tail around him and squeezing herself next to him.

After a couple minutes of petting, she leaned up and gave him a peck on the cheek. “We better get going, my time's almost up.”

Mac looked disappointed, “Okay...we'll need to schedule some more time together in the future though.”

“Nyahaha, I did win you over!” Kay excitedly exclaimed.

“To be honest, I had already decided to accept, I just wanted to make sure we could get along like I do with the others,” Mac explained shyly, scratching his cheek.

Kay looked at him, then laughed, “So I dolled myself up for nothing!”

“No, that definitely helped,” Mac responded, pulling her in for another kiss, before grabbing her hand and leading her back to the road.

Kay was silent again, but this time with a giddy grin on her face, reminiscent of the one he had seen on Mel before.

They met the others at lunch, and announced the results to the others.

Melissandra and Eleanor both got up and hugged Kay from either side.

“I'm so glad!” Melissandra exclaimed, tearing up a bit.

“Another little sister!” Eleanor exclaimed, rubbing her cheek on Kay's

Felicia smirked, “Our families getting huge and we don't even have any kids yet.”

Emma folded her arms, smiling and nodding, as if proud of herself, “Hehe, I knew my tips would work...”

Marie came in later, and seeing Kay eating with them, pulled Mac out to speak in private.

“I take it things went well and you're accepting Lord Gascon's offer?”

“Err, yes. Well, not exactly, I asked her to marry me instead.”

Marie sighed, “Well, as long as you both agreed. I'll need to send a counter offer to Lord Gascon, although I'm sure he'll accept.”

Mac smiled, “Thanks for always taking care of everything Marie.”

Caught off guard, Marie stared for a few seconds, before blushing slightly and coughing. “Ahem, no need to thank me, I'm just doing my job,” she paused, before adding with a smile, “But you're welcome.”

Wedding Day – Eleanor

A few more days passed, and the time had come for Eleanor and Mac's wedding. It started out similarly to his wedding with Melissandra, although quite a few less people were there. His fiance's and wife were sitting in the front row again, this time Melissandra had a blue dress to coordinate with the others, and Kay had joined them, wearing her pink dress.

Well, I know what color ring to get her...

Suddenly the wedding music started, snapping back Mac to the task at hand. The door opened, and the maid of honor and groomsman came through, arm in arm. Mac had asked La Hire to be his best man again, wearing his shiny guard armor, while Eleanor's choice was her personal maid, Kelly, wearing a silvery-blue dress.

After they reached the platform, Kelly did a curtsy and La Hire bowed. Mac was glad to see La Hire looked way more comfortable than he had the last time.

Next, the door opened again, this time Eleanor coming though, walking with her father, Lord Cartegna, who was bawling his eyes out.

Mac had thought this would be the case, but Eleanor looked like a goddess in her wedding dress. Her silvery-blonde hair laid over her pure white dress, which her full and voluptuous figure filled to the brim. Her breasts were spilling out the top, Mac assuming some magic was involved in them not popping out.

As they reached the the platform, Eleanor gave a hug to her father, who sat down next to Melissandra, patting him on the shoulder as he continued crying.

Eleanor stood next to Mac, her face smiling calmly at him.

As Marie went through the wedding spiel, Mac couldn't help but think about how lucky he was.

Eleanor is incredibly smart, and incredibly beautiful. And she's ridiculously devoted to me. I don't deserve.... Mac stopped his train of thought, realizing that wasn't the correct one to have. No, I just need to show my appreciation for her.

As he was looking into her eyes, he whispered, “I love you, Elly,” and adding a smile to reinforce his words.

Eleanor's smile dissipated, her eyes going wide as she looked down at Mac. She then grabbed Mac and pulled him up to herself, passionately kissing him as his feet left the ground. “I...love...you...too,” she got out between kisses.

The small crowd erupted into applause, while Mac's fiances were giggling in the front row, and Lord Cartegna started bawling again.

After a few moments, Marie coughed, and Eleanor let him back down. “Save it for tonight,” she whispered, a smirk on her face, before continuing the ceremony.

After Marie finished, they said their vows, and exchanged rings. As Mac slid the yellow-stoned ring onto Eleanor's hand, she was so excited Mac thought she was going to grab him again. Luckily, Eleanor remembered she needed to give him his, and slid the matching ring onto his middle finger.

“I present to you, Mac and Eleanor Ositania!” Marie shouted, before placing a crown onto Eleanor's head.

Eleanor leaned in and kissed him again, this time restraining herself to only a few moments. As they walked past the applauding crowd, Eleanor pressed her side into Mac. Due to their heights, her spilling breasts were directly below his face.

Mac tried not to stare as they finally made their way though the door. Instead of letting go, Eleanor pulled him in, kissing him again.

“Can we just skip dinner? I want you now!” Eleanor exclaimed grabbing his face and kissing aggressively.

Mac reciprocated for a bit, before gently pushing her away. “I....wouldn't mind that at all, but you know it's important. Especially for your father.”

Eleanor sighed, before nodding in agreement. “You're right. I'll control myself...for now.”

As they ate dinner, despite the lower number of guests, the conversations were no less lively.

“Um, no offense to Mel, but you really look like a Queen. I don't know how I'm supposed to match that...” Emma told Eleanor, a bit concerned.

“Oh nonsense Em, you're plenty cute,” Eleanor said, blushing at the compliment.

“No I agree too. I felt like mine turned out well, but you just look ridiculously good in that,” Melissandra added.

Felicia was talking with Kay and Kelly. “Wow, I thought my family was big, but you have twenty-seven siblings?”

“Nyahaha, yeah, but that's spread out between our father's wives and concubines,” Kay explained.

Kelly nodded, “Yeah, it's more amazing your parent's had twelve between just the two of them.”

Daisy was talking with Bella and Ben, who had started working under Daisy in her forge.

“Once we're done with the guards armor, I got permission to start making stuff to sell in town, at least until I'm needed for a different project” Daisy explained.

Ben nodded while shoving a scoop of potato into his mouth.

“Are you always thinking about work?” Bella asked, sighing.

“Of course, a dwarf's work is their life!” Daisy explained, incredulous it even needed said.

After dinner, Eleanor and Mac went to mingle with the guests. Since there were considerably less than the last wedding, he figured it wouldn't take as long.

Recognizing Lord Gascon, they walked over arm-in-arm.

Lord Gascon gave them a big grin as they approached. “Ah, sire. And our newest Queen,” he added, giving a deep bow. “A lovely wedding.”

Eleanor smiled, “I'm glad you could attend.”

“Of course, of course. Ah, this is Kay's mother, Katarina,” he added, putting his arm around the catgirl lady at his side.

“Pleased to meet you. Thank you for taking care of Kay,” she smiled, giving a deep bow.

She looked exactly like a slightly taller, slightly older version of Kay.

“Since you and Kay will be getting married, I will also be marrying Katarina as well,” Lord Gascon said.

“Oh, congratulations,” Mac said with a slight nod.

Lord Gascon smiled, pulling Katarina towards him, “Ah, thank you, it's only natural, of course.”

I guess since Kay is marrying into royalty, her mom gets upgraded from being a concubine to a Lady?

Lord Gascon continued, “I'll be submitting a formal offer tonight, of course. I'm sure Kay mentioned, but I'll be doubling my prior offer.”

Mac, who had indeed already been told, responded, “Thank you, it's quite generous.”

Lord Gascon laughed bombastically, “Haha, you're making my cute little daughter a Queen, I can't afford to skimp out.”

After saying their goodbyes to Lord Gascon and Katarina, they continued walking amongst the guests. However, besides a few pleasantries, none seemed interested in making extended conversation with them, so they quickly worked their way back around to the head table, before making a show of leaving the hall.

Once they had made their way to Eleanor's room, she took a deep breath, then grabbed Mac tightly, holding him close.

“I wanted to say it again...I love you so much. I'll spend every day of my life proving you made the right decision marrying me,” Eleanor said, looking into his eyes, a serious expression on her face.

Mac scratched his cheek shyly. “I'll...make sure I'm a husband worth working hard for.”

Knowing that Eleanor always wanted to jump straight in (as did he), he reach around and unzipped her dress, as she quickly pulled off his robes. Sliding off her panties, Mac could see that Eleanor was already drenched. He quickly pushed her onto the bed, and climbed on top of her and inserted himself, causing Eleanor to moan loudly. As he quickly started thrusting, he delicately licked her nipples, causing her moans to get louder and louder.

Eleanor could tell Mac was nearing his limit, “Kiss me...kiss me while you do it.”

Obliging, Mac reached over and kissed her as he released inside her, thrusting his hips several times until he was finished.

Eleanor, breathing heavy, twirled her finger in Mac's hair. “You're always so passionate...” she said breathily, smiling at him.

“I could say the same to you,” Mac responded, giving her breasts a gentle squeeze.

Eleanor blushed, “I hope you know, there's no sleeping tonight. We're going straight until breakfast.”

Mac grinned, “I wouldn't have it any other way...”

Daily Life in the Palace

After Eleanor's wedding, the palace entered into a more regular rhythm. For Emma, this meant continuing her noblewoman lessons with Marie in the afternoon.

“Alright, once more,” Marie commanded.

Emma did another curtsy, wearing her nice green dress, this being her twentieth curtsy that session.

“Good, good, you're keeping your balance excellently.”

Emma sat down, pulling up her ankles and rubbing them.

Marie held her forehead, “Make sure you don't site like that in public.”

Emma blushed, standing back up and at attention.

“Well, I think that's enough for the physical etiquette anyways.” Marie sat down, and Emma followed suit. “What would you like to discuss today?”

“Oh, can you teach me how to talk to other nobles? I saw everyone doing it at the weddings, and it made me realize I didn't know how.”

Marie nodded, “Yes, I was planning on save that for later, but we can go ahead and start now. First, before you even talk to the person, you have to consider who you're talking to,”

Emma thought for a few seconds, before asking “Like...their position?”

Marie nodded, “Correct. Let's start with an easy one. If we were in public, how would you talk to me?”

Emma scrunched her face in thought, “Ummm...I should be formal?”

Marie sighed, “Maybe that's a bit vague. How about this,” she grabbed a letter off her desk and handed it to Emma. “We're in public and you need me to send a letter for you. Act it out.”

Emma grabbed the letter, “Just like, how I would do it?”

Marie nodded.

Emma stood up and held out the letter, “Please deliver this for me?”

Marie shook her head, “No.”

Emma was stunned, “What!? But you told me to ask you!?”

“No, I mean that's not correct. You're a...well, you will be a Queen. You're station is above me, and I work for the royal family. You wouldn't say 'please'.”

“But it seems mean to just demand you do it.”

“It's my job though. And that brings me to the second point, which is setting. If we're in private, it's fine to be friendly, since we know each other. But in public, a certain respectable distance needs maintained.”

Emma nodded slowly, “I think I get it.”

“Try again then.”

Emma readied herself, before holding out the letter again, “Magistrate, I need this letter sent out immediately.”

Marie grabbed the letter and bowed in a flourish, “Of course, my dame.”

Emma was stunned by the professional mode Marie had suddenly switched on.

“That was a good start. Of course, that was also an easy one,” Marie explained, sitting down and setting the letter back on her desk.

Emma thought for a moment, having had her curiosity piqued “Why do you always bow instead of curtsy? I know you can, since you've done it a bunch during our lessons, but you always bow to Mac and everyone else.”

Marie put an elbow on her desk, held her head, and smirked, “So men take me more seriously.”

“Because you're a woman?”

“Yes. The noblemen of the realm, well, sans the King, tend to think women less capable, at least in certain aspects, so acting more manly, or I guess, less womanly, can change that. That's why I wear pantsuits too.”

“Oh, I thought it was just because you looked good in them...”

Marie blushed ever so slightly, “No, but thank you.”

“I also thought maybe you were bowing to show off your chest more...”

Marie coughed, “Okay, onto the next situation...”

At the same time, Melissandra and Eleanor, the (current) two Queens of the realm, had been spending a lot of time discussing the affairs of Ositania. Today, they were discussing the need to fill the royal coffers.

“Well, with the money we'll get from the zipper dresses and Kay's engagement, we at least have enough coming in to last until the next tax collection,” Eleanor said as she read through some papers.

Melissandra nodded, “Yes, although we have three more weddings coming up soon.” While Melissandra and Eleanor's weddings had had a sped-up scheduling due to Mac's summoning and the royal family circumstances (mainly the need for an heir), there wasn't any such necessity for his others. Emma's would be held, by her own request, after she had finished her noblewoman lessons with Marie. Kay's engagement had just been made official a few days ago, and Lord Gascon had indicated he wanted to actually host it as his palatial estate, so a date hadn't been set. And Felicia seemed content to wait until everyone else was done.
Eleanor sighed, “I don't know how we're going to ever begin doing some of these program's Mac wants...”

Melissandra nodded, “The food thing might be possible, but the rest...we just don't have that kind of money.”

Eleanor thought for a bit, before asking, “Do you think we could get some concessions from Sophia?”

Melissandra raised her eyebrows, “Concessions? I assumed she was going to try to get ahold of Mac. Well, Mac's...” she trailed off.

“Seed?” Eleanor asked, smiling.

Melissandra blushed a bit, “Yes.”

Eleanor tapped her cheek, “What if we just let her? But only if she pays.”

“I don't think Mac's gonna like that idea...” Melissandra warned, nervously laughing.

“You're right. He's too devoted to us,” Eleanor agreed, as they both sighed in unison.

Mac was making his way down to Daisy's hut on the palace grounds.

He had been surprised earlier when Melissandra had given him a schedule showing an afternoon with Daisy.

Melissandra shrugged, “Daisy came up to me and asked. I think you already know, but everyone already approves of Daisy, so if you-...”

Mac held up his hand. “I think she just wants another shoulder massage. I don't think she's interested in me.”

Melissandra raised an eyebrow. “I don't think people normally give a full-mouth kiss to people they aren't interested in.”

Mac didn't know how to respond to that, and simply approved the schedule.

Now, as he neared the hut, he could hear metal clinking in the distance. As he got near, Daisy waved to him, and put the sword she was hammering into a quenching bucket.

“You can take the rest of the day off Ben,” she said, turning to her helper.

Ben dropped the logs he was holding, giving a smile. “Thanks, I'll go see how Bella's doin'” he responded, before dashing off.

“Has it been helpful having Ben?”

Daisy nodded, “Yeah, he don't know much about forging, but he's strong enough to work the bellows and lug things around when I need him too.” Daisy then motioned for him to follow her into her hut.

As they entered, Mac looked around. Inside it seemed was where Daisy did most of her more intricate metalworking, he could see bars of gold and silver along the wall, and a few gemstones spread around a crafting table.

Daisy, noticing where Mac was looking, gave a chuckle, “Haha, you got another wife so I gotta make another ring for her,” she said, walking over and picking up a large pink gemstone.

“I'm glad you were able to find one so quickly,” Mac smiled.

“Yeah, they had 'em down in town. It's not as good a selection as Stromvurk, but it's decent enough,” she explained.

Sitting down on a chair, she turned to Mac, “You mighta guessed, but I was hoping you could give me another massage...”

Mac smiled, “Of course. Anything for our resident blacksmith.” He walked up behind her and dug his fingers into Daisy's muscular shoulders.

Daisy let out a few sighs of satisfaction as Mac kept massaging.

Mac smirked, “I can do this more often if you want. It seems like it helps.”

Daisy shook her head, “No, I know you're busy being King. And I'm sure you'd rather touch your wives than a muscular girl like me.”

“No. I mean, I'm not saying I don't like massaging my wives, but it's not like I have an issue with you.” He replied, trying to reassure her without sounding like he was coming onto her.

Daisy blushed a bit at his response. Sitting in silence for a few moments, she asked “If that's the case, can you massage a different part now?” and grabbed his hands, before placing them on her chest.

Even through the sarashi she was wearing, Mac could feel a firm breast underneath. “Um...are you sure?” he asked.

Daisy stood up and turned around, untying her sarashi and allowing her breasts to flop out. Because of how fit she was, despite being large, they didn't sag at all, and contrasted heavily with her toned abs.

Well...this escalated quickly.

Mac grabbed her breasts and started squeezing. They were extremely firm, and his hands struggled to dig into them. Daisy still seemed to enjoy it though, as she started moaning in pleasure after a few squeezes.

She got on her tippy-toes and leaned towards Mac, trying to kiss him. Mac leaned down, and started making out with her as Daisy pushed her rough tongue against his. Do dwarves have rougher tongues? It feels a lot more intense than with the other girls...

Daisy reached down and grabbed Mac's member, which had started protruding against his pants, fighting to get out.

Mac pulled his head away. “Are you sure you wanna do this?”

Daisy blushed further, “I been thinkin' about it for a while, ever since we kissed in that inn, and...yeah. Even if we don't marry, I want my first time to be with you.”

Mac gulped. I guess we're doing this then. He turned Daisy around, using one hand to rub her nipples, and with the other slid down into her pants, gently inserting a finger into Daisy as she went back to moaning, shivering slightly in delight. Daisy reciprocated by sticking her hand down Mac's pants, and squeezing his shaft.

“Ow...er...be a bit more gentle,” Mac asked.

Daisy didn't say anything, busy going red from ther pleasure, but softened her grip.

“Do you normally not wear undergarments?”

Daisy shook her head, “No, they would just get sweaty while I'm working anyway,” she explained, before turning around and pulling her pants off.

Now completely naked, she went over and sat on her crafting table.

“You wanna do it here? Mac asked.

Daisy nodded, “Yeah, I'd rather do it here where I'm most comfortable. It's pretty common with dwarves.”

Mac, not finding any fault with that logic, stripped off his clothes, revealing his erect member.

“I was a little worried I might not excite you, since you got so many beautiful wives, but I guess I was wrong...”

Since they were already this far, Mac decided not to hold back. “Of course I would. Your hair is really pretty,” he said, stroking her braided brown hair. “Your breasts are...really nice,” he explained, giving them a squeeze.

“Yeah, but I got all these muscles...” she said, flexing her abs.

“Sure, but that just shows how hard a worker you are, something I find attractive,” he said with a smile, tracing her abs and giving her a kiss.

Daisy was blushing heavily now, “Enough complimentin', stick it in me already!”

Mac acquiesced, slowly inserting himself as Daisy gripped his sides tightly. Despite being a bit tight, he was able to eventually slide himself all the way inside.

Daisy was breathing heavily. “By the Stone this hurts. It feels good, but it hurts.”

“Should I pull it out?”

“No! No, just start doing your thing, I'll get used to it.”

Mac started thrusting, able to hit the back of Daisy with every thrust, causing her to get redder and redder.

“Daisy, I'm already there.”

Daisy nodded, curling up and pulling Mac down towards her, kissing him passionately.

As he released into her, she shook hard, shaking the table she was sitting on, causing it to creak.

They held each other for a few moments, before Daisy finally caught her breath. “No wonder yur wives are all over ya, this feels amazing.”

Mac blushed, “I'm glad you enjoyed it, I did too.”

“Really? You're not just saying that?”

Mac shook his head, “I think the results speak for themselves.”

Daisy chuckled, “Haha, I guess that's true.” She wiped her hand on his sweat-covered chest, “You wanna get in the bath?”

Still naked, they walked over to her bath, which had a small fire underneath heating the water.

Guess she planned for this.

Daisy got in, then motioned for Mac to follow. The bath was meant for a dwarf-sized person, so the two of them together barely fit.

“Err, sorry, I didn't think this throu-” Daisy started, before Mac grabbed her and set her down in his lap. “Haha, I guess this works.”

They washed off as best as they could, although Mac soon got hard again having Daisy grinding up against him.

“Haha, even in the bath?” she laughed.

Mac lifted her up again, sticking his shaft inside her, and grabbing her breasts from behind. Daisy started moaning before turning her head and kissing him some more. From this position, Mac was overcome with pleasure, quickly finishing inside her again.

Daisy wiped some sweat off her brow. “Good thing we're already in the tub.”

They finished cleaning themselves, and then dried off. Mac helped brush out her hair, which Daisy thoroughly enjoyed.

Still naked, Daisy pulled him to the bed. “More?”

Daisy shook her head, “No, I'm, uh, pretty sore now,” she admitted while blushing. “I just wanna lay down together.”

“Sorry...”

“Nah, I just ain't used to it yet. I'm sure it'll not be so bad next time,” she explained, wrapping her arms around him and pressing her breasts into him.

Mac hugged her back. “So, does this mean you want to get married?”

Daisy pulled back and laughed, “Haha, are you saying you gotta marry every girl you do it with?”

Mac blushed, “I didn't mean it like that, I'm saying I wouldn't have gone this far unless I was prepared to marry you first.”

Now it was Daisy's turn to blush. “Well, if you really want to, I don't mind. After seeing how happy you and your wives are, I changed my mind on it. But you need to give me a gift to make it official.”

Mac raised an eyebrow. “Um, what should I give you? Is it a dwarf thing?”

Daisy nodded, “Yeah, in order to officially propose, the male dwarf gives a ceremonial dagger.”

“Okay...” Mac thought, “Does the ring not count?”

“No, I gotta make that myself!” Daisy exclaimed, laughing. “That won't work, it's gotta be something you make. It shows off your work to your potential partner. Of course, I'm going to accept yours regardless of the quality,” she added scratching her cheek.

Oh... “Um, I don't think I'm cut out for smithing...”

Daisy looked a bit sad.

“...but, as long as you're fine with my best, I'll make you something. I want you to be happy.”

Daisy leaned up and gave him another kiss. “You sure can make a dwarf girl happy.”

They cuddled together on the bed, until (despite it being the afternoon) they fell asleep.

While Mac was visiting Daisy, Kay was taking time to enjoy an afternoon drink with her half-sister, Kelly.

“Do you think father will set you up soon? I'm actually surprised he hasn't already, since you're almost out of marriage age, too,” Kay asked, taking a sip of her fruit water.

“Probably. I think he is going to use your wedding to show off all the remaining unmarried daughters,” Kelly explained, taking a sip herself. “The only reason I haven't yet is because he wanted someone to keep tabs on House Cartegna . They are, well were, one of the more powerful houses, yet there was hardly any other Houses amongst their staff.”

Kay shook her head, “I guess the curse thing actually protected them from even the most basic of their information being gathered...”

Kelly nodded, “Very short-sighted by the other Houses. And besides, Eleanor has been a lovely woman to serve. Of course, it helped that House Cartegna isn't very secretive anyway.”

Kay laughed, “Nyahaha, that's true. Eleanor and her father seem very kind.”

“Well, what about you? Are you glad you've finally been hooked up?” Kelly asked with a smirk.

Kay blushed a bit and nodded, “Mac is very sweet. He treats everyone well, including me.”

Now it was Kelly's turn to laugh, “Nyahaha, did you seduce him or did he seduce you?”

Kay scrunched up her face, “Maybe a bit of both? I didn't pursue him very hard because of Mel, so I just talked to him occasionally, and then right when I was about to start pursuing him harder, father sent his offer, and now...”

Kelly gave a devious grin, “So...did you already get him in bed?”

Kay blushed again and shook her head, “No, Mel said...it was really passionate when they waited until after they were married. So I was thinking of doing that, too...”

“Nyahaha, I'm glad you found someone you're so into. I hope I like my man half as much...”

Kay smiled, “I hope so too. What kind of guy would you like?”

Kelly thought for a moment, “Well, there is one guy I'm interested in...” she trailed off.

After a few moments of silence, Kay got a serious look on her face, “I won't be feeding info to the family anymore once I'm married.”

“So you're going to turn against House Gascon?”

Kelly shook her head, “Not exactly. Obviously I will still talk to father occasionally and be a connection between the royals and House Gascon, since we'll need father's help at times, but I'm devoting myself entirely to the royal house. They're my priority now.”

Kelly raised an eyebrow, “If you feel that strongly about your husband-to-be I can understand, but is it wise to tell me this?”

“I'm telling you this because I want you to do the same.”

Kelly looked down at her water, “You trust him that much?”

“I do, but he's not used to our world's ways. He needs...protected.”

“And you trust me to do the same?”

Kay nodded, “I trust dad's opinion of you.”

Kelly gave a wry smile, “How ironic...”

The next day, before their lesson started, Marie took Emma down to the magic identifying stone.

“Like I've said, don't get your hopes up too much. It's fairly rare for magic to manifest in commoners,” Marie cautioned.

Emma shrugged, “I'd rather know I didn't have any than wonder whether I might.”

Marie nodded, and opened the door containing the stone.

Emma was in awe at the giant crystal.

Marie put her hand up to it to demonstrate, as she had done with Mac. “See, here, you can see my fire magic being absorbed.”

Emma, getting excited, put her hand up to the stone. “Um...it feels tingly, but I don't see anything...”

Marie raised her eyebrows, explaining “Well, if you're feeling something, that means you at least...” but trailed off as she noticed the crystal was being pulled towards Emma. “Stop, stop!” she shouted, going over and putting her hand on the crystal to steady it.

Emma blushed in embarrassment. “I'm sorry...”

Marie shook her head as she made sure the crystal wasn't moving anymore. “It's not your fault, if anything it's mine for not making sure the crystal was better secured...” Marie was deep in thought Hmm...does her magic manipulate objects? Can she pull them towards herself? Taking a journal out of her pocket, she instructed “Here, try imagining this flying out of my hand towards you.”

Emma nodded, raising her hand up. After a few moments...nothing happened. Emma kept scrunching her face, shaking.

Marie shook her head, “You can stop. I'm wondering if you are able to pull things towards you, or manipulate objects, but it must not be just anything.”

“Oh, oh, can I pull crops to myself? That would make harvesting really easy,” Emma said, stars in her eyes.

Marie shook her head, “No, magic is an inborn trait, it's not affected by your upbringing, so...” but trailed off as she got an idea. “Come with me.”

Marie led Emma out onto the palace grounds. Pointing to an empty area near the barracks, she instructed, “Imagine you're tilling the ground before planting, just do a little section here.”

Emma nodded, and held out her hand. As she did, a section of the dirt scooped itself out and slid over to the side.

“I did it! This is amazing, I'm gonna-” she started to hold out her hand again, before Marie grabbed her shoulder.

“Be careful, you're liable to hurt yourself. Your soon-to-be husband injured himself overusing magic already.”

Emma nodded, pulling her arm back down. “Still, this is amazing, how did you figure this out?”

“Well, you were talking about your farm, and it made me think...” This raises some serious questions though. Ostensibly, Emma should just be a random commoner. Unless Mac has some amazing luck...maybe I should test some other commoner-born's. “Have your family been farmers a long time?”

“Yup. Since before Ositania was even founded, according to Pa.”

“That would be quite a long time.” Something about his bothers me. Maybe it's happenstance, but it's almost too convenient for a commoner farmer to just happen to be able to use earth magic. “Well, just practice a little bit every day, and you should be able to do more and more.”

Emma nodded excitedly, before rushing in to tell the others.

Around the same time, Mac was laying in his room, flipping through a textbook. He had gotten through his paperwork quickly that day, and since everyone else was busy, he decided to spend some time alone. He had pulled out his bag, with his only possessions that had been brought from his own world (besides his tracksuit). He had several textbooks from the classes he would have taken that fateful day.

He put the textbook away and pulled out his phone. He had figured out that he could safely charge it with his magic, although it wasn't much use besides taking pictures of him and his fiance's. Although he did enjoy that (and they had been quite amazed by it). The only other thing he thought might have been useful was the calculator feature, although the math he did day-to-day wasn't that complicated, so it ended up sitting in his bag most of the time.

He checked the screen, confirming (again) their was no signal, before turning it off and placing it back in it's resting place.

He began to drift off into sleep, thinking about his date with Felicia later.

He was again in a forest.

Uh...haven't I been here before?

Mac got up, looking around, as he heard a voice calling to him. He couldn't make out what the voice was saying, as it sounded like it was coming from underwater.

This definitely happened before, right?

Mac followed the voice, until he saw a bright light through the trees. As the reached the light, he came upon a clearing with a pool of water in the center.

Now I remember, I need to stay away...

Despite his thoughts, he was drawn closer and closer to the pool of water, the voice screaming in his ear through the water, until he knelt down next to it.

Do I need to...

He reached into the water, before being pulled in...

Mac was jolted awake by a knock at the door.

Why did I have that dream again? Am I going crazy?

Mac decided to try not worry about it, shaking it off and going to the door. As expected, Felicia was there.

She looked at him, a bit concerned, “Did something happen?”

Mac smoothed out his hair, “No. Or at least, I don't think so.”

“Good,” she replied, pushing Mac in and down onto his bed.

“I thought we were going on a date?” Mac asked, taking off his shirt.

“This first, that later,” Felicia explained, as she slipped out of her dress, unhooking her bra, and sitting back-first on Mac's lap.

Mac reached around and started playing with her breasts,

“See, I know where your priorities are,” she said, turning her head and nuzzling his cheek.

“Hey, just cause I like this doesn't mean I don't like doing other things with you too.”

“I know, I know, just teasing. Although, we should probably hurry if we wanna make it to town soon...” she trailed off, before standing up and removing her panties.

Climbing onto Mac, who was already ready to go, she quickly made him finish.

As they got back dressed after, Mac explained, “You know, we could have just done this afterwards instead,” wiping sweat off his brow.

Felicia smirked, “Who says we're not doing it after, too?”

- In the elven forest -

Queen Sophia sat in her study, looking over the letter she had just received. The King of Ositania had accepted her invitation to visit her in her elven forest capital, and would be visiting shortly. While it was ostensibly just an invitation to visit, they were mostly likely aware of her true intentions.

But if they know, why would they accept so readily? Unless they plan to turn it around on me somehow?

Queen Sophia looked down at the letter again. She had been ruler of the elves of Ositania for hundreds of years, and had seduced any number of kings and nobles. She assumed this man would be no different, but she couldn't take chances.

While she had never met any of the King's fiances or wives, from the reports she had received, none of them were as elegant a beauty as she. And that wasn't just her bragging, it was common knowledge that she was the the most alluring beauty in the Kingdom. Possibly the whole continent.

So, a man who has already taken five woman as brides just a few months after being summoned should be easy for me, right?

Happy Tidings

Mac sat in his study, procrastinating as much as possible in between the reports he was supposed to be filling out. Luckily, the concubine offers had slowed to a dribble since the announcement of his engagement to Kay. Now, it was mostly requests from nobles and reports from different parts of the kingdom. He tried to take everything in, although sometimes his brain felt like a sieve trying to remember it all. He was glad he could get away from it for a bit while he visited the elven Queen, although he was exactly excited about that trip...

As he was leaning back in his chair, a knock came at the door, and Melissandra entered, holding a paper.

Mac raised an eyebrow, “Updated schedule?” he asked, knowing it wasn't time for a new one yet.

Melissandra nodded and handed it over.

Mac looked it over. “Wha...why did you remove all your nights?” he asked, confused.

“Because, we won't need them for a while,” she replied with a smile, before putting a hand to her stomach.

Mac's eye's went wide, staring at where she placed her hand, than up at Melissandra, who was tearing up a bit.

“You're...”

“Yep! Tillie said it's almost for sure, I'm showing all the signs.”

Mac stood up and hugged her, as she hugged him back, sobbing into his shoulder. Giving her a (wet) kiss, Mac picked her up and twirled her around. “We need to go tell others!”

Gathering everyone together, Melissandra made the announcement, before they all rushed around Melissandra.

Marie came up behind him and pulled Mac aside, putting a hand on his shoulder, giving him a thumbs up and a big grin.

Of course she's excited...

Later that night, Melissandra lay in bed, exhausted from the day. The excitement of finding out she was with child had worn off, and she was now tired beyond belief. Even with that, though, she couldn't sleep. A million thoughts were running through her head.

And I miss Mac...

As if summoned, the door opened, and Mac slipped in.

“Mac, what are you doing! I'm not...”

Mac shook his head, “I didn't approve the schedule,” he explained, slipping onto the bed with her.

“But I'm pregnant now, you should be with the others, trying as well.”

“I will, but that doesn't mean I can't spend time with you. What kind of husband would I be if I got my wife pregnant and then ignored her?”

You're so ridiculous.

Melissandra teared up a bit, “You really do love me...” she said, softly sobbing as Mac held her close.

“What!? Were you doubting me?”

“No...it's just nice to be reminded,” Melissandra said, smiling and wiping her tears away.

“And besides, I still wanna...” Mac started, sliding his hand down to Melissandra's butt and giving a light squeeze.

“Even though I'm pregnant, you still want too?” Melissandra asked, almost incredulous.

“Yeah, we can still...show our affection for each other,” he replied, aggressively kissing her to make such affection known.

Well, as long as I'm still feeling fine...she though, feeling internally giddy at the overwhelming emotion she was feeling.

Side stories

A Vintage Wine

Marie reached into the bottom drawer of her desk, pulling out a half-empty bottle of vintage wine. It had been a present from the previous king, given on her wedding day with her late husband. She hadn't broken it out in years, not since her husband had passed, but today was a special day. Melissandra was with child, and, barring any catastrophe, they would have a royal heir soon, and the first of many issues plaguing the country would be solved.

Of course, they would need a lot more than one to be safe, but the fact they had produced one already boded well for the future.

Pouring herself a glass, she re-corked the bottle. Still need to save drinks for the rest of the problems...

Taking a swig, she sighed and leaned back in her chair. Lately, she had been thinking of her late husband more and more. Not surprising, since the new royal family was coalescing before her eyes. Not for lack of trying, she had never gotten with child during her marriage, and, despite receiving offers, had just focused on her job as Magistrate after her husband died.

Of course, it's probably too late to have a child now anyway...

As she took another drink, there came a knock at the door, followed by Tillie entering.

“I figured you might be breaking that out,” she smiled, sitting down.

Marie grabbed the drawer, “You want a pour?”

Tillie shook her head, “No, I came regarding the maid staff. While we filled Melissandra's slot with Fiona, Kay is leaving, and we're going to need more if Mac keeps collecting wives and children.”

Ah, shoot... Marie thought, taking another swig from her glass, before grabbing a paper and starting to write.

Felicia and Fiona

Felicia sat in her siblings' quarters, working on a dress with Fiona. The younger siblings were napping in the room next to them, and the older ones were playing outside in the palace courtyard.

While it wasn't unnatural for her and Fiona to work in comfortable silence, she sensed that her sister was having trouble focusing on their sewing.

“Is something bothering you, Fio?”

Fiona stopped sewing, staring at her needle and the cloth she was holding. After a few moments, she asked, “What does it feel like when you're with Mac?”

Felicia tapped her chin, thinking. “Well, you saw how mom and dad always were, right? It feels a lot like that.”

Fiona nodded. While their parents had always been busy working and taking care of all their children, they still found time to be together, and had obviously been fond of each other.

“Why, are you interested in Mac too? I dunno how he feels, but I wouldn't mind...”

Fiona shook her head, “No...I think someone else is interested in me.”

Felicia raised her eyebrows and set down the dress she was working on. “Who?”

“The guard Captain. He comes up and talks to me sometimes. Yesterday he asked if I would go to a cafe in town next time I was free” she explained.

Felicia waited a few moments, before asking, “Well...what did you say?”

Fiona shrugged, “I said maybe. I'm not really sure.”

Felicia giggled, “You're probably torturing him with an answer like that.”

Fiona seemed worried, “Really? I just didn't know how to respond.”

“Probably. I mean, are you interested in him? He seems like an earnest guy from when I was traveling with everyone.”

Fiona spent a few moments thinking, before nodding, “I am.”

Felicia giggled again, “Well then, what's the issue?”

Fiona blushed a bit, “I guess I just wanted to talk to you first.”

Felicia leaned over and hugged her, “Of course, I'm always here for you.”

A Dwarf in Love

Daisy was trying to pound out a shield, but was having trouble focusing. Every since she had been with Mac, she would sometimes start pining for him, causing her to get distracted.

That bastard, this is why I didn't wanna get married! she thought, although couldn't help but smile thinking about how he had shown his affection for her.

After the weddings, the comments from the other woman, and seeing it with her own eyes, she had gotten curious about how being with Mac would be. And after actually having gone through with it...she could honestly say she enjoyed it at least as much as forging. At least!

Knowing she wasn't going to be doing her best, she laid the shield down, and sat on her stool. Looking over the work she'd been doing, she felt like she'd be putting in extra effort ever since Mac had said he wanted to marry her.

I guess I can't help but want to impress him, she thought.

Thinking about Mac, she remembered she had yet to tell her parents the situation. Going inside her hut, she went to write, but stopped. Actually, how do I even explain this situation....?

20