End of the Trial
70 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Now now, a moment of restraint. We have to make sure you are perfect before you can service your Master. You wouldn’t want to be inadequate.” Scarlet crawled over to him on the couch, prepared to strip off his longue pants, but was stopped by Aster lifting her chin to look him in the eyes.

“Of course. Please make me perfect.” She readily agreed, her hands drifted and unfastened her jeans.

“How experienced with being a maid?” He questioned, letting go of her chin to remove his own shirt.

“I’ve never worked as a Maid, Master.” She informed, her eyes and lips tilted down in sadness from being disrespectful.

[New information perceived, would Owner like to modify?]

[Maid: Professional]

“How experienced are you with sexual service?”

“Very, Master. I gave my exes blowjobs whenever I wanted something from them.” She answered, she lifted off her shirt, revealing the vibrant pink bra that showed the tops of milky breasts. “They were much more agreeable after my attention.” She purred, her cheeks rubbed against his clothed leg, like a cat in heat.

“With a body like yours, I’m sure you used more than your mouth to service.”

“Outside of handful of times, I have not.” She admitted, unclasping the back of her bra, letting her voluptuous assets fall free. Despite the medication to her piercing, she wasn’t wearing nipple piercings. The power affected her body, by having her nipples pierced, but couldn’t manifest the wears.

Aster felt like he was a spectator to his life at the moment, as if a second version of himself stole initiative. This didn’t feel right, morally this wasn’t right.

Aster slapped her harshly on the cheek, red as her hair, “Lying to your Master is wrong. You are proficient in serving your Master in whatever way he desires.” There was no system pop-up but Scarlet’s eyes lost color. Methods she didn’t remember knowing, permutated in her mind, rooted themselves into her consciousness.

“Of course Master!” She remorsefully bowed her head to Aster, “I’m deeply sorry for angering Master.” Her body quivered as Aster stood up from the couch and pulled down his slacks and boxers.

He wanted to say it doesn’t matter, that everyone makes mistakes but the thought was deafened by, “Words are just that, words, your mouth can better apologize with something else.” He sat back down on the couch and awaited her dedication.

He couldn’t fight the voice, couldn’t contain the lust, he couldn’t, this is him. This dark person, was him. He shouldn’t fight this side of himself. It is wrong to not be honest with yourself.

“Of course Master! Thank you!” She didn’t hesitate, pleased at the opportunity to prove her sincerity. Her tongue went from the bottom of his shaft to the tip, the piercing an added stimulation to the movements.

It felt good to be honest with himself, the sensation was wonderful. His dick twitched slightly as it rose to full mast. He wasn’t sure how long it was as felt himself drifting away, his eyes closed with his head tilted back. This is part of being Syptor. It is not wrong to cave to the feeling. Scarlet is just a tool, much like Loid. A tool for the Aspects. A tool for pleasure. A subject. There is nothing wrong with using your tool. It wants to be used.

The voice grew louder, more dominate, overwhelming his own thoughts, as they were pushed out. His whiskey eyes took on a golden hue as he looked down to Scarlet who zealously bobbed on his shaft.

[Look at it.]

[Targets are just tools for their Owner.]

The messages appeared in front him, further subduing thoughts of discontent. He didn’t notice his hands move to the back of her head strongly pulling back on her hair moments before climax.

“Let’s move the main event. In a bit of rush.” Aster stated.

“Of course Master!” Scarlet exclaimed, standing from the ground as she pulled down her panties and jeans. No thoughts of her own, besides those her Master implanted. She wiggled her hips as she positioned herself on his twitching rod.

That’s what she is…it is…she is a target.

She effortlessly slid to the base, her arms pressed on the eitherside of his head as she began rapidly bouncing on him.

Targets exist to please their owners. To do as they are commanded, tools controlled by the craftsman.

His mind clouded by the voice as his body moved independently from his whims. Her ample ass overflowed out his robust hand that sped up her rhythm of gliding along his pole.

This is a person, a real person! He struggled internally against the voice, defying the presumption that targets were only that of tools. He grasped the sides of his head as the golden hue dissipated from his eyes. A headache ensued as he suppressed the persistent thoughts normalizing the situation.

As he came to, he was already about to cum, unable to stop himself before it was too late. “Fuck!” He expressed hoarsely, as she firmly pressed her crotch against his. His seed implanting itself deep inside her.

[Target claimed.]

[Target, now Subject, Scarlet Quinn, can no longer be claimed by others of the Aspects.]

[Subject, Scarlet Quinn, can no longer be selected as a target by other of the Aspects.]

[This is Owner’s Second claim. Owner can now perceive more about Targets and Subjects alike.]

[Larger freedom gifted to the Owner, as Reward. Ability to perceive trait, View of Owner, without selecting as Target.]

[System Announcement: Aspect, Syptor, has made his Second claim. Restrictions will be lifted once 5 claims have been made. Please be patient. Thank you.]

“I need to sleep.” Aster panted, mentally and physically exhausted.

“Good night Master.” Scarlet cooed, as she separated herself from him. Supporting him as the two slowly made their way to the bed. 

---

[Dreams are the sandboxes of the unconscious mind, the realization of your repressed desires.] Loid’s voice reverberated as Aster found himself in an endless black void.

He wasn’t satisfied, once wasn’t enough. The void shifted, the blackness morphed to form Scarlet sprawled out on his bed, bungee cords wrapped around her wrists tied to the headboard. He crawled down her body paused at her glistening silken pussy lips, inviting his tongue. He circled them around, savoring the taste. He delved deep, licking across her clit.

"Oh fuck!" Scarlet cried out, legs instinctually clenched as he showed expert attention.

Aster obeyed, swirling his tongue over her engorged bud. He swirled his tongue in circles, then pressed two fingers inside her.

With his other hand, he cupped her chin and held her still while his tongue continued its work.

"Fuck... Oh fuck!" He felt her orgasm hit like a wave of pleasure crashing into him; it was so intense that he thought she might break free from the restraints holding her hands above her head. Her muscles tensed up hard, forcing him to stop what he was doing lest he hurt her with his own strength. She buckled against him for several minutes until finally subsiding back onto the mattress, gasping raggedly.

Aster lost control himself, he looked down at her beautiful face contorted by passion, flushed pink cheeks and heavy eyelids half closed. His cock throbbed painfully whilst he watched her relax beneath him. The sight made him want nothing more than to plunge deep inside her.

His body didn’t wait for her previous orgasm to settle as he shoved himself inside her.

“FUCK! FUCK! FUUUCCKKK!" Scarlet screamed, eyes rolling back, limbs fighting against the restraints as he took her hard. The entire bed shook from her efforts as creaking reverberated from the headboard threatening to snap at any moment.

He was undisturbed, if not invigorated, as he drove his cock deep inside her before pulling out and plunging again. Scarlet's cries became louder but Aster couldn't tell whether they were screams or words. It turned him on even further knowing that she had no idea where those sounds came from.

The room filled with their combined moans and whimpers as he pounded away relentlessly. Red marks appeared along her arms which only seemed to excite him more.

Scarlet writhed under his assault, unable to escape the onslaught of pleasure coursing through her body. She tried desperately to move her hips, trying to meet each thrust with some semblance of rhythm but he forced them apart. He was in control here, and he was enjoying it.

Her pelvis began to press upwards towards him, pushing her sex tight around his shaft. This triggered another set of violent orgasms within her, causing her whole body to shake uncontrollably as waves of ecstasy washed over her. The tensing of her arms cracked the wooden poles she was strapped to.

Finally, when she could take no more, she collapsed forward onto the bed, panting heavily.

She was exhausted, completely spent. Yet, there was something else building inside her. Something deeper, darker, stronger.

It consumed every part of her being, seeping into her bones. An animalistic hunger grew within her, urging her to claw at the sheets and gnaw at her own wrist. A primal need for release burned through her veins.

Aster had not let up, but fueled by the animalist urge the cracked poles snapped releasing her. Overwhelmed by her desires, she pushed Aster flat on the bed, careful to keep him inside her walls. Her body needed his essence. She wanted it all, everything he possessed.

Scarlet leaned forwards and kissed him deeply, moaning softly into his mouth. This was pure carnal lust.

They fucked furiously, moving together in perfect synchronicity. Their movements were almost robotic, driven purely by primal urges.

Their moans echoed throughout the room, filling the air with their desperate cries of pleasure. She knew he was close and didn't want to let up until he filled up her aching pussy. She could fill it twitch and stiffen, on the edge of letting itself fill her.

She wouldn't let him pull out, even if he tried. Scarlet felt her inner walls contract around him, milking him dry as her orgasm tore through her. Waves of pleasure crashed over her, leaving her drained and weak.

[Isn’t it wonderful? Letting your desire control your perception?] Loid interjected as the scene vanished and returned to the void.

---

Aster’s was awoken from his slumber by the warm sensation of Scarlet’s lips wrapped around his dick.

“Good Morning Slave.” Aster yawned in a dark hoarse voice. Scarlet was wearing one of his black band graphic tee-shirts, that was two sizes too big for her. Paired with her neon pink panties from the night before.

“Good Morning Master. Master was unresponsive to my calls for breakfast, so I went to more extreme methods.” Despite now in a seated position, her porcelain hands reinitiated movement along his shaft.

It took him awhile to realize his mistake, “I meant Scarlet…Scarlet.” He rubbed the grogginess from his eyes as he corrected himself.  “Thank you for making breakfast.” He continued with a drowsy stretch.

“Master need not thank me. Being allowed to continue serving master is thanks enough.” Aster fought to suppress the voice that demanded he go for a second round with Scarlet, or was it third? The voice ordered him to grab her by the throat and slam her against the bed. His fingers clenched at the idea, not willing to be made a spectator again for his life.

[Owner need not protest, this is the will of the Aspects.] Loid’s robotic voice entered his thoughts, laced with dissatisfaction.

‘This is a human being,’

[IT is a tool for Owner.]  An emphasis placed on the preposition of Scarlet being nothing more than an it, a tool for the Aster. He shouldn’t think of her as a human, allow himself to hold back on desires. 

[A tool.] Loid repeated, the beastly voice grew louder, their demands more ravish.

Aster’s fingers loosened as his hand outstretched to grasp the Slave’s throat. Feel her water smooth skin wrinkle, ripple, as you tighten, stealing it’s breath. It’s eyes, clouded, not with fear, but craving, imploring you to continue. Listen.

“Ohhhhh!” It exclaimed as it’s back pressed into the mattress. The tool squealed not in pain, did not scream for you to stop. It yearns for this. Aster’s free hand roamed down his Subject’s body, slithering underneath the elastic of the undergarments.

*Ring* *Buzz* *Ring* *Buzz*

The blaring alarm dispersed the gold hue from completely overwhelming Aster’s eyes. He pulled himself off of Scarlet and reached from the phone.

“I don’t know what came over me there.” Aster apologized as he stood up from the bed and sought clothes for today’s shift in the office.

 “Master need not apologize. Serving Master is my duty, Master can use me however Master deems fit.” Scarlet smoothed her wrinkled shirt and moseyed out of the room.

---

[View of Owner: Master]

‘Modify’ Aster thought. Since he couldn’t control his actions in Scarlet’s presence, he wanted to adjust her thoughts to be less submissive.

[Access denied.]

‘What?’

[Access denied, Owner is not able to use to the system to modify the traits of Subjects.]

‘So she is like this forever?’

[Owner is not able to use to the system to modify the traits of Subjects.]

“Scarlet, have you contacted your family? Friends?” Aster questioned, as he took bites of the pancakes and eggs she made for him. His mind quickly moved on from the fact of being unable to change, instantly came to terms with this fact of life.

“I already lived on my own, so I have no need to talk to my family. I see my friends tonight; I intend to cancel as Master comes first.” Scarlet monotonously explained.

“Go hang out with them. We can’t have people questioning your change in personality, you are to live per usual.” Aster ordered, clearing the last bits of food.

“I will do as Master ordered. Thank you for your benevolence.” Scarlet bowed her head.

“What about your old job?”

“I have already called and quit.” She stated without inflection.

“How do you intend to keep your old apartment then?” He walked over and put the dish in the sink to be washed and put away after work.

“I live with Master now. I have canceled my lease.” Once he was away from the sink, Scarlet turned on the facet and washed the plate.

---

“Aster?” A feminine voice called from his left.

“Natalie? Since when did you start working here!”

[Target Selected…]

[Name: Natalie Gomez

Age: 27

Sex: Female

Aspect: None

Relationship: In a relationship

Attitude: Surprise

View of Owner: Old Flame, periodic fantasies

Perceived Points: Pierced Nose, heart tattoo wrist]

[Would Owner like to perceive any additional information regarding the target?]

Aster could feel his mental capabilities slip as a gold vignette haloed his vision.

‘Yes.’

 “I started here not long ago, pay higher than my previous job.” Natalie informed exuberantly.

[Consent received…]

[Perceiving additional information…]

[Hair color: Brunette, blond tips

Eye color: Chocolate Brown

Nationality: Brazilian

Skin tone: Brown

Height: 165cm (5’ 5”)

Three sizes: 32-26-30

Piercings: Nose

Kink: Public Sex, Exhibitionist]

[Is Owner Satisfied?]

Repeat history, relive the glory days. She has fantasies of you, she wants you to command her.

“Natalie I’d love to catch up, I still have the same number so text me and we can meet for lunch or something. But I have a meeting that I need to join.” Aster lied, he could sense his willpower dwindling, and didn’t want to succumb and turn another girl into his subject.

[Target Unselected…]

“No problem at all, good luck in your meeting.” She cheered with a large smile, his gaze locked on her pale pink lips, the lingering effects from the voice reminding him of how they felt sucking his dick. Of the thrill if she were to be under the desk servicing much like Rae had yesterday.

“Thank you very much! Let’s catch up sometime soon.” He put on headphones and turned up the music to drown out the voice. The golden hue did not disappear despite his efforts to suppress the lustful intoxication.

---

“It’s tough to contain isn’t?” Her voice light as a cirrus cloud contrasting her more robust build.

“You are?” Aster inquired, he didn’t have any recollection of this lady.

“Eun, Eun Akari.” She reached out her stout marble hand for him to shake.

[Target Selected…]

[Name: Eun Akari

Age: 29

Sex: Female

Aspect: Fate

Relationship: Married

Attitude: Inquisitive

View of Owner: Naïve Prey

Perceived Points: None]

“The system should have just showed you I’m Fate, which means you can’t adjust my perception of you.” Eun took a seat at the empty desk beside him, her stubby legs crossed at the knees to hide any view up her black dress.

[Would Owner like to perceive any additional information regarding the target?]

[Interference experienced…Requesting Arcane’s response…]

Aster was shocked, unable to find the words to continue the conversation.

“The sensation must be eating you up inside,” She leaned in and stared into his golden ring eyes, “A gnawing desire that you can’t control. That doesn’t feel like yourself.” She explained.

[Access Granted…]

[Perceiving additional information…]

[Hair color: Black

Eye color: Coffee Brown

Nationality: Korean

Skin tone: White

Height: 164cm (5’ 4”)

Three sizes: 34-36-39

Piercings: None

Kink: Mistress, Owner]

[Faryon is breaking the rules of the Arcane, trying to impose knowledge onto Owner still in trial period.]

[Deafening Owner…]

Aster could see her lips moving under the golden veil, but no sound escaped. The lustful voice was back louder than ever, demanding for her. Previously he would be able to resist the shouts but not this time.

[Aspect: Faryon, intervention necessary. System Override…Approved…Tutorial Period Shortened by Result of System’s intervention.]

[Attitude: Lust

Kink: Pet, Punishment

Relationship: Single

Three sizes: 32-24-32

Height: 180cm (5’ 10”)

Age: 21

View of Owner: Owner]

[Information modified…]

[Target’s perception…modification…completed…]

Eun morphed into an entirely different person under Aster’s golden gaze.

Aster couldn’t see anything at this moment, trapped behind a metallic curtain.

---

“I, Faryon, broke the rules of Aspects and interacted with Syptor before the end of his grace period. Along with trying to pass along details that went against the will of the Arcane. As punishment under Article 4 section d, I relinquish my role back to the Arcane.” Eun’s robotic voice broke through the deafened void.

“You are a pet, a toy.” Aster couldn’t see, but could feel smooth silk fabric in hands, “And I am your owner.” The loud screech of torn clothing echoed in his head.

“I’m a pet.” Eun parroted, with subtle yearning. He felt her frigid hands climb to the middle of his back. Her frosty touch ran through his body like he climbed a mountain nude.

“Perfect.” A loud smack resonated in Aster’s head as his hand impacted with a part of Eun’s body. A yelp escaped from Eun’s lips from the slap, a mix of pain and pleasure.

“What are the Aspects?” Aster asked.

“Living embodiments of Arcane’s Will.” Eun answered, resulting in a slap.

“Let’s try again, what are the Aspects?” Aster didn’t need sight to know his hand was looming ready to smack against her another time. This form of himself lacked nuisance, and variation. Be it Scarlet as a slave, or Eun as a pet, there was no difference between the two. He should instead force them to submit, stare into their eyes as their minds are shattered.

“With each slap, memories as Faryon will be locked away. Overwritten by fake memories, of being abandoned, lonely, cold, a worthless discarded object. Until there is nothing left to forget.” He explained, his hand again impacted with a part of her body. That is better, those quivering eyes, rippling like the surface of hot chocolate.

“Don’t bother resisting,” Slap across the face as a memory was overwritten with his command.

“Faryon

“I don’t know!” She shrilled, tears in the corners of her eyes. His thumb wiped the tears off her reddened cheeks.

“You were nothing before I came along.” Aster positioned his enlarged member at her entrance. “With every thrust you will create new memories, burying the memories of Faryon to a place you can never retrieve them. New memories of me saving you,” He didn’t hesitate, as he slammed inside her. “Giving your life meaning,” He pulled back before immediately driving his hips against her ass.

“Yes Master!” She moaned, eyes shut tight as the new memories overwhelmed her. Aster didn’t care to take in their surroundings, tunnel vision locked in on Eun. A euphoric feeling spread through him as he knew every time he buried himself inside her cavern she would never be able to disobey him. He was now a god amongst men and his slave girl had become a willing vessel for his pleasure. His cock throbbed with excitement and need as he felt her pussy tighten around him even more than before.

It was tough to contain himself to stop his early release inside her. He would make her submit fully before finalizing their new slave master relationship. Slowly he pushed deeper into her body until she was completely impaled upon him. Her inner walls gripped at him like hands trying to pull him further in so they could suck out all of his seed. He began rocking back and forth, thrusting forcefully into her depths; each time burying himself balls deep.

"Aster...I'm cumming..." She screamed, but couldn't get the words out fast enough before he filled her full. "Ohhhhhhhh!"

[Target claimed.]

[Target, now Subject, Eun Akari, can no longer be claimed by others of the Aspects.]

[Subject, Eun Akari, can no longer be selected as a target by other of the Aspects.]

[This is Owner’s Third claim. Owner can now perceive more about Targets and Subjects alike.]

[Owner has reached the end of his trial period. Perception molding complete.]

[System Announcement: Aspect, Syptor, has beat Aspect, Faryon, and as a result ended his trial period. A new Faryon will be select in the coming days.]

He pulled back from her body, letting his cock slip slowly out of her pussy. It took everything he had not to smash it against her ass again and drive himself into her over and over. He could barely subdue the new calls for a second round. Instead, Aster released a low growl and pulled himself off her. She panted heavily while he watched her chest rise and fall.

Despite him fighting the desire, she couldn't contain the effects the commands put on her. It wasn't enough for her, she needed more of him. His cock not being inside her only served to fuel her fire. Eun could feel her pussy throbbing with need and her breasts ached for something to fill them. She couldn't lie still, she wanted to be fucked again. She crawled up towards him on her hands and knees. Aster knew what she wanted and tried to fight it, but every inch she crawled closer the louder the voice grew. Until he couldn’t resist it any longer.

He grabbed her waist with both arms, grabbing her firmly by the hips. She slid back down onto his shaft, feeling it sink into her depths. The sensation made her arch her back, whimpering softly as her inner walls clenched and unclenched around him. With his arms wrapped tightly around her, Aster began fucking her hard. Thrust after thrust slammed into her pussy sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

"You are a slave to my whims." Aster rumbled, eyes darkening as he stared down at her. "You're mine now. Say it!"

As he spoke those words, he leaned forward, using his free arm to push her head back. He could see her mouth open wide, gasping for breath as he pounded her pussy relentlessly.

"I'm a slave to Master's wishes." She answered hoarsely. "I exist for Master to use and command!" She admitted with a shout through her moans of passion.

Her voice cracked when she said that last part, unable to subdue the ecstasy. But Aster just kept going. He loved hearing how much this little slut desired him. Her body quivered under his assault, moaning loudly whenever he drove home another stroke. Even though she'd already been taken multiple times today, Aster was determined to give her one hell of an orgasm.

Eun cried out, her whole body tensing as the first climax hit her. She clamped down around him, squeezing tighter as her insides spasmed. Each time he plunged into her she squeezed him harder, trying to force even a drop out of him, but he didn't release any.

When her cries finally died away, Aster let go of her hair and reached between their bodies. He grasped his cock and guided himself to her entrance once again. This time he held her close to his chest, allowing her to wrap her legs around him. Once he entered her he continued to pound into her. She tightened around him as he started driving her crazy with his relentless pounding.

The heat radiating off her body caused him to sweat profusely despite the cool temperature in the car. He pushed his tongue inside her mouth, tasting her sweet nectar as he sucked her lips into his. She returned the kiss eagerly, sucking on his bottom lip. After several minutes of making out, Eun felt him pulsate deep inside her, filling her womb with his essence.

She looked up at him, face flushed red with arousal. She tried to speak but found herself too weak from the intense orgasms she'd experienced thus far. All Aster heard were soft whimpers escaping her throat. That was good enough for him, he didn't want anything else coming out of her mouth right now anyway.

[Subject Eun Akari, can no longer be adjusted by Owner.]

[Perception’s Eun Akari is now locked.]

[This is Owner’s First Locked Subject, congrats.]

1