207. Morning After (R-18)
328 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tiras and Fula woke up in the morning with Tiras’ face buried in between Fula’s large breasts. The night before was wild with many sets of multiple orgasms. Both of them had a lot of stamina in bed and so Nathan, who had the constitution of a mortal was dead tired and still asleep from too much excitement.

Tiras: “That was great last night. Amazing. I enjoyed it very much.”

Fula: “Oh? You aren’t falling in love with me are you?”

Tiras: “I’m allowed to fall in love with you. It’s the only way I can completely enjoy sex with you. My first priority in love will always be Nathan, even if I love you. I’m able to freely love Bull too.”

Fula: “So does that mean I should be in love with you? The four of us need to be exclusive?”

Tiras: “Not at all. Sleep with whoever you want, just don’t harm me or Nathan and you’re always welcome back. Besides, Nathan will eventually get less turned on by our sex and may need a break so I’ll have to have sex with other people or… monsters. I might even get pregnant with monster children.”

Fula: “What? Monster children? I mean, having children with someone like me or Bull is one thing but why monsters?”

Tiras: “Monsters won’t have sapience like you and I. They have some intelligence, but very little ability to reason and think beyond their own existential existences. At least that’s what Nathan told me. If I had children that were like me, it’ll complicate our relationships. If you want to have children with other women you’re more than welcome. I’m sure some of the maids here have already eyed you out. Although you did make an oath we can free you from it at anytime.”

Fula: “No… I don’t want to be free from the oath. Your pussy was… divine.”

Fula was somewhat flabbergasted with the revelation that Tiras was planning on having sex and then having the children of monsters. Wasn’t she going too far with this?

Fula: “Could you really enjoy doing it with monsters?”

Tiras: “I see… but I have one confession to make.”

Fula: “Confession? What about the monsters?”

Tiras: “I enjoy sex, it’s true… but I’ve found that I enjoy it a lot more when Nathan is watching or is going to watch. It really gets me going when I think about how I’m going to be a toy for the monsters when Nathan jacks off… also I told you we had the ability to control those we have sex with. This control applies to the monsters as well as the children I’ll bear them. We’ll only be going after monsters that require females of other races to reproduce.”

Fula: “I see… well if you want me to protect you while you do that please bring me along. I might not enjoy watching as much as Nathan but I’ll at least make sure that you’re safe.”

Tiras smiled. She climbed further up the bed rubbing her sticky body from all the fluids the night before against Fula. She pushed her lips onto the the dark skinned futa and pushed her tongue inside for a deep long kiss.

Tiras: “If you want to do it a few times since it’s still early, I’ll record it so Nathan can watch later.”

Fula smiled and grabbed Tiras for some early morning bedroom fun. They kept going the entire morning until Nathan finally woke up. Tiras then went to bathe and join Nathan for breakfast while Fula decided to leave and go find Bull.

In the dining room Tiras walked in as Nathan was sitting down and kissed him before sitting near him at the corner of the table. She took out a small memory stone that recorded her morning with Fula and placed it in Nathan’s hand. Knowing what it was, Nathan put it in his pocket, but he wasn’t going to use it today because he was tired.

Tiras: “That’s all the stuff that happened while you were asleep. Once you’re done with it, I’ve already asked Fula to get Bull to do a threesome with me. After you’re done with that we can start going outside a bit. Maybe I’ll be strong enough to take care of you too then.”

Nathan: “Thank you Tiras.”

Nathan smiled as they sat down to eat. They were quiet and ate silently since they continued to talk to each other via telepathy. Most of it was flirting and there were smiles that were exchanged, but the maids only thought they were flirting. Some of the maids noted that Nathan and Tiras didn’t spend the night together, but they kept their mouth’s shut because they were fearful of any reprisal.

What they didn’t know was that Nathan knew and was perfectly fine with it.

When they were done eating, Nathan got up to go to his room. Tiras, seeing this, put her hands on her hips.

Tiras: “Where are you going?”

Nathan: “Uh… I need to see the recording stone you gave me.”

Tiras: “You just went at it all night and you’re wanting to work hard again?”

Nathan had an uncomfortable smile on his face, but he really wanted to see what they were up to in the morning. There was something about Fula that made her an alluring partner to watch with Tiras.

Tiras: “I’ll come and use the fake and help you… you pervert.”

Tiras smiled and walked over as Nathan felt wronged for being called a pervert. He wasn’t the one actually having sex or being able to enjoy it. Making the case to Tiras however, was impossible because it was clear through his face from the portal that he fully enjoyed it all.

When they were in the room and watching what happened in the morning, Tiras continued to pelt Nathan with insults… only the insults made him more excited.

Tiras: “See Nathan? That’s what a real cock should look like.”

Tiras: “You’re so small compared to a woman. You’ll never be able to satisfy me deeply even if your penis was ten times bigger.”

The image showed a scene in the morning where Fula was doing anal and Tiras was bearing down her ass onto Fula’s large dark cock. The pair both had their tongues out and eyes crossed until they peaked at an orgasm and Tiras’s had a thick white fluid coming out of it from Fula’s ejaculation. It was a cumthrough.

The scene was too much for Nathan’s little dick and he felt Tiras’ stronger grip through the fake as she smiled at him. With that, he expelled a copious amount of semen that tired him out only there wasn’t a mess because the fake cleaned it up as he came inside.

Tiras could only tease him.

Tiras: “I can’t believe how much you can let out! You let out more than them so I can’t see where you would store it. I know Fula forcing cum through my ass and out of my mouth is such a beautiful and erotic sight, but wow… this is just too much!”

Tiras didn’t stop pumping as the video recording continued with several more positions. Nathan enjoyed some more than others, and after multiple ejaculations by the end of the recording he was exhausted and felt sleepiness take over.

Nathan: “I feel like I should be angry… but I’m too tired now…”

Tiras: “Go to sleep my love. I may make more for you while you’re sleeping.”

Nathan soon fell asleep as Tiras tucked him in and left the room. While she didn’t know the limit of her growth, each time she felt her strength doubled it felt refreshing. She wants to know how far she could grow, and she felt like she had barely touched the potential still. 

The biggest limitation she found was that the more Nathan watched something, the less effective it would be as time went on. This meant that Fula and perhaps Bull wouldn’t be enough after some time.

In the meantime, Fula went to the brothel to look for Bull who had finished his time for the money he spent with the courtesans. The many women in the brother were happy to take his money and sleep with him, especially with how handsome he was. Since he finished, Fula came to bring him back, but they decided to have a morning drink instead.

Bull: “How was it?”

Fula: “Beyond amazing. I don’t know how to describe it.”

Bull: “Then, why’d you come find me?”

Fula: “Tiras wanted to ask you if you’d be willing to do a threesome. You, me, and her.”

Bull: “You mean both of us taking her at the same time? Since she’s so small our dicks will rub each other.”

Fula: “Doens’t bother me.”

Bull: “It wouldn’t normally bother me either, but I hate the idea of other semen touching me.”

Fula: “So it’s a no because you don’t want to touch someone else’s semen?”

Bull: “That’s right. I just don’t want someone else’s semen touching me. That’s why I never go second after a courtesan has sex unless she goes and cleans it all out.”

With this revelation, Fula was a bit surprised. She didn’t think Bull cared that much about touching the semen of others . Preferences had to be respected so she decided to let it go.

Fula: “I guess it won’t work then, I’ll tell Tiras and she’ll have to figure something else out.”

0