Episode 1: Kenta Accepts His New Teaching Position
409 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
It all began with a phone call. A phone call to one Kenta Tadashii.
 
As a recently-accredited high school sports teacher, the young man Kenta had always had his sights set on helping the youth of Japan. 
 
But his vocation was overloaded with talent, and jobs were scarce. Unable to acquire the teacher’s position he wanted, Kenta had been content with doing odd jobs around his neighborhood to help others out, eking out a living, scraping by. 
 
Of course that, like a lot of things, changed with the attack. 
 
An unknown alien force had launched a series of wide-scale attacks on the great city of Tokyo, levelling countless blocks of skyscrapers in an orgy of destruction. Only the intervention of government forces, and a brave young mecha pilot, had been able to fend off the creature and restore order.
 
Now people fled Tokyo in droves, including teachers. There was a worker shortage, and a desperate need for a guiding light for the nation's youth. His opportunity had arrived... but he only wished it could have come without such sacrifice to this great nation.
 
But instead of being stricken with despair, the tragedy lit a fire in his heart. 
 
Now more than ever, he wanted to do what he could to help the next generation. Who could be better for the task? So, one giant whirlwind of scholastic bureaucracy later, Kenta found himself applying to as many schools as he could and teaching sports was a clear enough fit for him. 
 
And, surprisingly, his request to help was accepted. 
 
---
 
In appearance, Kenta Tadashii could be said to cut the textbook image of a hero. His chiseled body was plenty easy on the eyes after a lifetime of rigid, uncompromising martial arts training, and he'd had a pretty good foundation to work with in the first place! Frankly, with those broad shoulders, firm butt, strong legs and arms, Kenta was a hunk - no two ways about it. His noble features and lustrous long head of black hair only cemented his good looks, and his full-blooded Japanese heritage. 
 
Whatever he wore, he usually looked fit to bursting out of, so Kenta had favoured rather easy-going fashion as of late. He could usually be found lazing around his apartment in boxer shorts and not much else, maybe a loose top if he was feeling charitable. Bachelor life agreed with him, and even now he sported a thick bit of stubble that would definitely have to go before he went any further with prospective job opportunities. 
 
---
 
When the call came, Kenta was found standing at the kitchen counter. He was partway through hashing out a simple dinner. But ‘simple’ was not to discredit it, Kenta’s food was always excellent - it might even be his second-greatest area of talent after teaching. 
 
Especially with the frequent feedback he received. In the past, Kenta had always been happy to share his culinary success with the neighbourhood families, and nowadays he’d become rather used to rave reviews. 
 
But this was a quiet night in, and the smell of delicious cooking only wafted by one nose tonight.
 
He held his phone to his ear with one hand, slowly stirring the pot with the other. Steam poured out the top, gathering just below the roof of his meager apartment. 
 
It might not be a glamorous life, but it was his. 
 
Casting his reminisces aside, Kenta concentrated on what the woman on the phone was saying to him. 
 
"I know it's a lot to ask, but we'd like to recover the whole sports curriculum with you. You'd be covering for swimming, track and field, self defense... and possibly other classes as well. Are you sure you're up to it?"
 
Her voice was calm, stoic and professional, but not without a ladylike charm to it. Imagining this 'Celestia' woman on the other end of the line put him in mind of someone large, soft, a little plump... generously-built for sure.
 
He wondered how to respond. Well, first he had to even just get over his initial surprise at being contacted by her. He was still getting used to the idea of hearing from an Academy of all things. Weren’t those supposed to be fancy and top of the line? High-class? Kenta straightened his back out of habit, as if she could even see it. Maybe he’d at least sound more dignified that way. Best foot forward and all that.
 
"I'm sure I can handle it. When it comes to teaching sports, that's pretty much my life; especially self-defense! As for any other classes you'd need filled, I'm more than willing to do those, too. Nothing a little elbow grease and cracking open a few books couldn't help with."
 
Kenta let an awkward chuckle slip. Interviews were definitely out of his element, and from Celestia's voice, she sounded like she was practically factory-made to talk like this.
 
"Very good, very good indeed," purred the Headmistress in a sultry tone. "But I must warn you, my girls can be quite a handful... I'd wager they're the cream of the crop."
 
"Still, your credentials are marvelous, I simply cannot find fault with them. And the martial arts abilities... Yes, those certainly won’t go astray.”
 
“I can't believe I'm saying it, but as you know, Japan is a nation at war with an extraterrestrial force. If these... aliens... intend to bring the fight to us, I won't allow my students to be taken advantage of. You must get to them first."
 
That... almost sounded like an innuendo. Could it be? And then there was her tone of voice, so seductive it him for a loop. Her words seeped into him slowly, like honey, coloring every new thought about the woman. 
 
... No. Surely she was perfectly professional and he was just imagining things. Surely Headmistress Celestia was far too professional to say something like that.
 
But it still set him on edge.
 
Celestia continued: "Now, I've taken the liberty of booking you a ticket for the next bullet train to Tokyo. Our Academy is eager, willing and ready to receive you, Mr Tadashii."
 
Kenta's eyes shot wide open. He almost dropped his spoon. He had a job, just like that? He couldn't believe what he heard. And she’d paid for his trip as well? Celestia really must be generous. Either that or the school was in more desperate need of teachers than he’d thought.
 
"Thanks for this opportunity Miss. Uh. Missus? Headmistress?" Kenta cleared his throat a bit. "I promise I won't let you or your students down. Even if there's troublemakers, I'll make sure to handle them right!" 
 
Once the call was over, Kenta let out the breath he didn't know he was holding in and let his shoulders return to a natural position. His weird thoughts aside, this was perfect! He was going to be in a position to do some actual good for the future of the nation. Aliens, demons or monsters be damned, he would prove that humanity would never break, no matter how much it was bent. It wasn't until he smelled smoke did he realize that his curry was being overcooked.
 
---
 
Text Message History, Kenta’s Phone: Celestia
 
<Celestia> If you have any problems with your students, or questions for me, please contact me on this private line and I'll do my best to smooth things over.
<Celestia> Oh, and... I suppose you'll be needing a picture of me, so as to be able to find me on campus. Ahh, there's just a slight problem there...
 
<Kenta> Thanks, I will. This will be helpful.
<Kenta> That makes sense, yeah. A problem though?
 
<Celestia> Just a little one...! Really, I'm sure it will be nothing for a man of your calibre.
<Celestia> It is just the only photograph I have available at the moment is one from a recent beach trip taken by my sister... I trust you can forgive my, ah, unprofessionalism in this one instance?
<Celestia> It's not like I dress like this around the school... At least, not too often! I am known to have my dalliances, after all~
 
<Kenta> Oh, uh, that's fine I guess! Can't be professional all the time, after all huh?
 
<Celestia> If you feel that way, I think we'll get along VERY well.
<Celestia> Well, I've heard this style is popular with young people at least... Do you... like it?
 
<Kenta> Y - yes! I mean... It's very pretty. Beautiful. Striking...?
 
<Celestia> What a nice thing to say~ Your new employer does enjoy compliments very much.
 
Kenta stared at the image sent to him like it could potentially jump out of the screen. This is his new boss? While his brain didn't know whether to thank God or curse him, the slowly forming bulge in his pants knew what side of the fence it was on. He took a deep breath and swallowed the lump in his throat. Celestia said this was the only image she had on hand. That's not an invitation... right? 
 
It took him a bit, but eventually he calmed down enough to reply.
 
<Kenta> I'll make sure to keep that in mind!
 
---
 
The train ride to Tokyo was as swift and simple as could be expected: just because there was an alien invasion going on, didn't mean the industrious, forward-looking types working the Metro Network would recognize it as a setback.
 
So it was that Kenta soon arrived in the city, the verdant greens slowly giving way to industrial greys... and then over the next rise, Tokyo!
 
Things did happen to become a little harder going here. As a man unfamiliar with the wild city streets teeming with people, Kenta found himself buffeted about, even a tall guy like him finding himself struggling with the hordes of the nation’s public at every turn. 
 
To say nothing of the great ruined hulks of skyscrapers, holes gouged out of them by superhuman forces beyond his understanding. Numerous streets had been closed off due to the destruction, further compacting the crowding.
 
When he finally did reach the Academy, he felt out of breath, but... definitely grateful to be free of it all.
 
Here, there were no other people around. The road stretched endlessly in both directions, the great looming edifice of the main school building hunkered down in the far distance. It was as still and as quiet as could be.
 
... Which made it even more surprising when someone abruptly bumped into him from behind.
 
"Oh! Haha, sorry, didn't see you there..." called a young lady’s sweet voice.
 
In a different kind of setting, this might have ended with the two of them toppling over together, ending up in a steamy heap on the sidewalk, but... this girl had a little too much ballast for that. That was the first thing he noticed when he turned around and saw the much shorter babe looking up at him from under a thick head of flaming, red-and-yellow hair.
 
All of the exhaustion Kenta had been feeling up until this moment completely left his body; sucked out of his eyes as they roamed over every inch of the girl in front of him. Was she a student? There was no way, given how she dressed. 
 
She looked... Well, the words that he could use to describe her would probably get him in trouble. 
 
Let’s go with naughty. She looked naughty.
 
Definitely not the kind of girl who should be going to a prestigious academy like this one. Thick pink eyeshadow over hooded eyes, beestung red lips in a perpetual pout dripping with lipstick, a black leather choker affixed around her neck, with the clasp drawn so tight it was a wonder it wasn't suffocating her...
 
The babe’s body was, likewise, obscene. Huge, overgrown breasts that looked even bigger thanks to her small frame, barely held in by a ripped-up white halter top. He couldn’t see any bra-straps under there, meaning those hefty milkers were swinging around free under there, the teacup-sized bumps of her nipples shifting freely with the slightest movement... By all rights, the top was so sheer and her breasts so large he should have been getting glimpses of nipples every time she moved, but instead he just saw brief flashes of black instead. Was this bitch of a girl wearing pasties under there?
 
Going down from there, her washboard abs were totally bare, and her entire hips and crotch were sealed in the smallest pair of latex shorts he'd ever seen, biting deep into the swell of a plump cunt. A pair of sexy black thighboots rounded it out rather nicely.
 
She chewed her lip as she looked him up and down. "Hey, mister, you know this is a girl's school, right? I don't need to report a molester, now do I?" She grinned as she said it, obviously teasing him. She placed her hand on her hip, leaning forward to give him a stellar view right down her half-shredded shirt.
 
"Just because some of us enjoy the attention, doesn't mean everyone does~"
 
'Enjoy the attention', indeed.
 
After a very, very long few seconds of staring at what seemed to pass as her shirt, Kenta straightened up. He decided to try to look more professional under all the teasing. If she was a student, he'd need to earn some respect. Maybe put her at ease.
 
"Yo!" Kenta said, finally able to look her in the face. "I'm the new teacher." 
 
He looked her up and down one more time. Maybe he could ask about the dress code for the school without actually seeming like he didn't know anything about it, yet. "Name's Mr. Tadashii. You a uh... student here?"
 
The girl just gave him another sly grin for his trouble. It looked like this brat loved to tease, and, right now, he was her favourite thing to torment. "Do I look like a student?" she asked, placing her hands on her lower back (thrusting those ridiculous, mind-melting boobs out at him in the process), and gradually slid them down to her knees, bending over in the process. An avalanche of fleshy titmeat threatened to tear that tiny top to fucking shreds right then and there.
 
It sunk in that she was showing off on purpose. Kenta almost felt the blood in his head making the trek down to his cock as he watched the pair of those fantastic tits move around, his eyes pretty much tracing the hint of black material beneath her shirt.
 
Before he could be certain it was what he thought it was, she straightened back up with a coy wiggle.
 
"No, I'm not a student, as much as I'm sure you'd love to book me in for detention... or maybe corporal punishment's more your style?"
 
"I just happen to live nearby. Name's Sunset... don't forget it!"
 
"Sunset, huh? Hell of a name..."
 
“That’s not the worst of it. Put it together with my last name and you get Sunset... Shimmer. Mom and dad were into alliteration.”
 
He shrugged, laughing. “Well, sounds nice to me. I’m Kenta. Kenta Tadashii.”
 
She smiled, shaking his hand. “Nice to meet you.”
 
Introductions concluded, the girl retrieved her hand. She folded her arms, looking thoughtful as she stared off into space. She refocused him as an idle thought drifted behind her eyes. "But hey, you know, you've got some serious balls coming out here to work. Didn’t you hear all the teachers already packed up and left? You gonna be okay, old man?"
 
Kenta shrugged. "Balls? Come on. It's just an Academy, right? Whatever they went through, I'm SURE I can handle it, no problem!"
 
Sunset gave him another conspiratorial grin, then fished around in her purse, just as small and black as everything else she had with her. "Hey, I should give you my number... You can text me if you get in any trouble, okay? Or if work gets too stressful."
 
"You sure you wanna be giving your number to some 'old man'?" He couldn't help but turn sarcastic. He wasn't old! Not that that stopped him taking a random girl's number down.
 
“And... there we are,” she said with a smile as she got done typing his number in. "Just, you know - give me some fair warning before you send dick pics or something."
 
"Right. Anyway, do I want to ask what you're doing hanging around here?"
 
For the first time since they'd started talking, the gorgeous young teen looked off-kilter. "Wh - What am I doing here? Umm... Uhh..."
 
It was cute. And it looked like she wasn't quite as cocksure and mature as she liked to pretend. "Well, mm... I just heard the fighting between the monster and the government forces stretched out this far, that's all. I was... just checking out the damage!”
 
Kenta considered what she’d said. If the fighting had stretched out this far, that explained the damage he’d seen on the way here. “Listen, that's no excuse! You should get out of here. Isn’t there a shelter or something you can get to?”
 
“Nuh uh! Gotta take pics for my Instagram!” Acting on impulse, Sunset fumbled with her phone, pushing it up under his nose. 
 
That definitely was a blog alright. Lots of... things on there she probably shouldn't be showing him. Curvy, buxom, bouncing things, arranged in neat like grids of images and videos. Definitely nothing on there that would relate to pictures of environmental damage.
 
Kenta swallowed hard upon seeing just what was on her phone. He tried to stay composed. 
 
... He didn’t succeed very well. 
 
“Damn,” he said.
 
Kenta coughed and stood up straight.
 
And she, in turn, seemed to finally realize what she’d done. Flustered a little too late, she swiftly blushed even deeper and stuffed her trendy, current-gen phone back in her handbag. "Well, uh, that was totally embarrassing. Think I'm gonna just... go home and forget I ever did that, eheh..."
 
He looked at her with an eyebrow raised. It wasn’t like he wasn't already picturing her in the way those images proved. But still. Authority. Gotta be good.
 
Thankfully, Sunset seemed able to recover on her own, making smooth sailing back to cordial conversation: "Anyway, you’ve got more important things to do than policing me. Don’t you need to go see the headmistress or something?”
 
"Y - Yeah. That’s right. I gotta go do the job I came here to do. So. Uh. I'll just try to forget I saw that.”
 
“Nice blog though."
 
Before Kenta could ruin his first impression anymore, he gave Sunset a wave and turned to stiffly walk down the now awkwardly-quiet path leading towards the school. First Celestia and now that. Did he slip into some kind of weird alternate dimension? Did he get hit by a truck he didn't know about? 
 
Kenta slapped his cheeks to regain his composure. One foot in front of the other. Job to do. As he watched the school looming closer in the distance, he struggled to push those thoughts down.
 
...Still wasn't going to stop him from checking that Instagram later. For research.
 
---
 
If Kenta were looking for proof he'd shifted into an alternate reality, he might have just found it in the school grounds. Pint-sized teens with overabundant curves were everywhere, chatting, giggling, running to class, staring... staring a lot, actually, and at him. His phone was already buzzing with some message or another from Shimmer, although he could probably wait to check it later.
 
The meeting with Celestia went about as well as could be expected, all things considered. Which meant lots of her talking and talking while he just nodded and tried not to ogle the absolute behemoths straining to burst free of her tiny, overflowing top.
 
Technically this was less lewd than the photo she'd sent him earlier, but try telling that to his dick right now. It wouldn't listen. Her tan, and the low-riding hips of her pants, certainly contributed.
 
"... So, all in all, you'll be handling a group of 25 or so girls, of varying constitutions."
 
“Of course, all our girls are of age... This is more of a finishing school, than anything,” she explained. 
 
“Good to know!” he replied.
 
It was her turn to be distracted, thumbing through her phone as she tried to decide where she'd be going clubbing tonight. "Well, that said, I just hope you've got it in you to keep them all under control... they can be plenty ferocious."
 
It certainly seemed like girls around here prioritized appearances. As the meeting with Celestia dragged out, Kenta just tried his best to keep a hold of his senses in the face of the barrage of womanly sexuality. 
 
It wasn’t easy. She was a bombshell and then some. Added to the fact he’d been assaulted with luscious sexual imagery from the moment he entered the school, it put every ounce of his virtue to the test. Now, in front of a complete knockout Goddess somehow lost on Earth, that thread was fraying. 
 
Not only were Celestia’s heels so incredibly tall they were painful just to even look at, let alone what they must be like to wear, but like Sunset she also wore heavy make-up and eyeshadow, with cocksucker lips completely slathered in that purple gunk she called lipstick. Her hair looked fresh from the salon, something he'd discover was the case 24/7 round the clock for her.
 
Just looking at her was like having sex. There wasn't an inch that you could lay your eyes on without feeling like you were about to explode. Without realizing it, Kenta's eyes landed firmly on Celestia's tanned pair of tits as he talked.
 
"I uh... think I can manage, ma'am. Sorry for asking, though, but... a-are all the girls... uh..." 
 
He trailed off, eventually realizing that he was openly ogling the headmistress', his new boss', melons. He darted his eyes up to hers. He tried to finish his thought.
 
"...y'know."
 
He didn't.
 
She smiled warmly, rather radiantly, all things considered. "My my... That's quite a question, I have to say. I suppose we hardly touched on healthy male urges during the phone interview, did we?"
 
She set her phone down and folded her hands in her lap. Her expression was neutral, and very hard to read. "Ahem. Well. Obviously not all of them are. It would be rather surprising if every girl in your class was as healthy and fit as her elders, now wouldn't it?"
 
"Buuuut... As for the majority of our girls, hmm. Yes, I would say they are rather 'y'know', as you so sweetly put it.
 
She allowed a very slight smile to show, suggesting she was trying very hard to mask her amusement and not entirely succeeding. "For as long as I can remember, there's been a very sharp view in the public eye towards teacher/student relationships in various educational institutions... Why, it’s even frowned on for a Chief of Staff to sleep with her male employees on company time!"
 
Celestia leaned over the table, giving her shoulders and back a much-needed rest as endless expanses of breast oozed over the mahogany. She propped her arms on top of her chest, looking like she'd done this plenty of times. "Ahem. Well, my lawyer has advised me not to express my personal views on either subject, but... I certainly know that with the current shortage of qualified teachers, it's in everyone's best interests for a few minor incidents to be swept under the rug here and there... Don't you agree?"
 
Kenta gulped. "... I get the feeling you, uh... don't really need to say anything to 'express your personal views'."
 
His attempt at a joke came out stiffly. He felt nervous as hell suddenly, possibly because everything Celestia said felt like some kind of setup. If she was being serious, then this school must be either Hell or Heaven. Maybe both.
 
Celestia laughed.
 
"Yes, quite right. I just feel as long as all parties involved consent, fun is fun. Don’t you agree?” she asked sweetly.
 
For all her honeyed words, it was becoming clear Celestia didn’t care much about the criminality of student/teacher relationships. She must be a dab hand at covering up sex scandals already, to speak so confidentally. 
 
Crossing his arms, Kenta leaned back in his seat and swallowed. If this is how the school is, then he'd just have to power through it. It could just be another fight. The future of Japan was right here. Its heart and soul. Its smiling faces. Celestia hired him to take care of the students, and he was going to.
 
...Whatever that actually meant.
 
Determination seeped back into him. The hell was he afraid of again? He could do this.
 
"You got it, ma'am. Oh." Kenta remembered what Celestia had said in her text. "And you look really good."
 
This time, Celestia actually licked her lips, rolling her tongue sensually over those big bulging mounds as she looked him directly in the eye. "So do you."
 
Kenta practically heard his cock straining at his pants. He wanted to grab this teasing Goddess by the hair and plunge right between those purple lips. Instead, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath in before standing up, right across from Celestia's face.
 
"I should probably see my class, huh?" Kenta said, giving a bit of a smirk.
 
---
 
Departing from Celestia's office, Kenta swiftly proceeded to his classroom, where he found... many, many, many girls waiting patiently and obediently.
 
It needed to be stressed that they were all acting like this was normal. 23 drop-dead gorgeous bombshells, each more beautiful than the last, fit into super-small, super-tight, trashy ideal versions of a porno school uniform, with impossibly small waists, big hips, plump lips, huge breasts. In short, everything a man could want!
 
And they all just... acted like it was a perfectly normal day, and they were all here to learn. Conversation died down when he entered the room, 23 trophy-wives-to-be all staring at him quietly, doodling in their notebooks, chewing bubblegum, passing notes. Basically acting like regular teen girls instead of the brazen hussies they looked like.
 
Five rows in all, only the fifth not fully stocked with beauties. This classroom was a full house of delicious teen babes, and everywhere Kenta looked there was something lovely to see.
 
The first row started out strong with three enormous pairs of tits in Adagio Dazzle, Tifa Lockart and Mai Shiranui... and Adagio was providing plenty of strain to her uniform's skirt on top of that. Ema Skye and Gwendolyn Poole rounded out the row, both astute girls he could count on to be a little more well-behaved than those three opulent delinquents.
 
The real standout of the second row was painfully obvious... The biggest tits in the entire school, probably the whole damn country, rest on top of a school desk that visibly buckled under their frankly ridiculous weight. And, shockingly, their owner didn't look happy about it. Fluttershy would have been perfectly happy with a more normal body that drew less attention, but the way she looked now she looked like she needed to be pumped full of cum immediately! And her school uniform top not being able to be buttoned around her massive, lactating chest, needing to be tied in a knot instead, only added to this impression!
 
Under any other circumstances, the girls to this cow's left and right would be overshadowed, but the bodies of Athena Cykes, Pacifica Northwest, Starlight Glimmer and Trixie Lulamoon certainly did their best to be noticed as well. To say nothing of the flirtatious glances and naughty looks those last two were constantly giving each other.
 
The third row was just as well-stocked, with big buxom bimbo Honey's huge tresses of hair as obscene as Fluttershy's chest, spilling down around her shoulders in two enormous twintails that ran all the way to the floor. To her left sat Pinkie Pie and Sweetie Belle, the first a pudgy prodigy of snacking, the second a pint-sized cutie with no tits to speak of. She stood out tremendously compared to all these buxom bitches, that was for sure. Both girls had fantastically stand-out hair, one reminding him of cotton candy, the other an icecream swirl.
 
Then there were Jade Harley and Kanaya Maryam, two more studious-looking girls, albeit one with a peculiar shade of ashen-grey skin.
 
In the fourth row sat five more girls... the last complete set to collect. Lynne, a girl looking almost like Athena's twin, was doodling away and barely paying attention... Beside her, Mizuki Tachibana seemed to be one of the few blondes to even begin rivalling Honey and Fluttershy for sheer, mind-melting size... coming in either second place or third, it was hard to say precisely. Three gothy-looking girls rounded the line out, Rose Lalonde, Kula Diamond and another girl with that same ashen skin as Kanaya, Terezi Pyrope.
 
Then the last, incomplete row to bring the total to 23: Ashley on the far end, a girl as diminutive as Sweetie Belle and with a hairstyle just as immense, Samus Aran, a fit, athletic and serious-looking blonde and Bache, the third of the tiny cuties alongside Ashley and Sweetie... but seemingly sporting more sadism and malice than the whole rest of the class put together! 
 
These were the girls Kenta was here to educate. His 23 students. And what a front-loaded attraction to it was! He even remembered Celestia telling him six of these girls were in a rather unfairly-genetically favourable cheerleading squad, although he didn’t quite remember which six off the top of his head. 
 
He had a lot else on his mind at that moment in time, honestly. This was going to take a lot of getting used to.
 
Still, he made it through reading attendance... and it looked like they were set for one class of physical activity today, whatever he was inclined to. Celestia had left his lesson plan up to him, it seemed like.
 
What to do with 23 teens with sensual, sexual, pin-me-down-and-fuck-me bodies for two hours...?
 
After settling in, Kenta moved his class of students to the school's basketball court. Clapping his hands, he spoke up to get the class's attention.
 
"Yo! Since it's my first day as your teacher, today we'll just be doing the basics! Stretches, some cardio, y'know, really get that blood pumping!" Once settling into a groove, it was a lot easier to ignore the fact that every one of these students were basically sex in heels. "So, pair up, and we'll get started!"
 
Under Kenta's watchful eye, all the girls in the gym marched off to get changed into their gym uniforms. What a sight that must have been... unfortunately he wasn't privy to it.
 
About five minutes later, they all marched out, two-by-two, in tiny pairs of bright-red bloomers, sneakers and white t-shirts with their names written across the bust in hiragana. Every girl paired up with another babe as instructed, but this immediately led to the first problem of the day: with an odd number of students, what was he supposed to do with the final girl?
 
He cast his eyes about the room, seeing who was left on her lonesome... and if he’d been worried for a hypothetical leftover beforehand, that feeling went supernova when he saw her standing on her own, looking lost and confused.
 
Right away, he could tell this was going to be his first challenge as a teacher. She looked so helpless on her own, not just a shy wallflower type but naturally extremely small and slim, with a physical development far behind her peers. She barely came up to chest height on him, and would normally be invisible among the forest of larger, fuller-figured babes.
 
While they all had fat chests and huge, developed asses and hips, Ashley was as svelte as they came... not to say her body didn't curve deliciously around her hips and butt - the little waif still had plenty to offer down there - she just wasn’t built to the same absurd degree as the honeys around her. If Celestia hadn’t assured him all his students were of adult age, he might not have believed it!
 
Not to say she didn’t still look amazing in the school’s racy uniform, of course. The choker, high-leg thong, tiny miniskirt and black stockings with high-heels all complimented her look very nicely.
 
He immediately headed over towards her, picking his way through the crowd. The girls were thinning out, giving him the necessary room to get to grips with Ashley. He called out to her, and she sullenly looked over in his direction, perhaps wondering if she was in trouble. He knew he needed to set the record straight right away.
 
“I’m sure we’ll find you a partner next time...” Kenta said with an embarrassed smile, “But for today, I’ll pair up with you. Let’s have a good lesson together.”
 
She looked up at him carefully and suspiciously. The lack of trust was obvious... but seeing her working to overcome it just gave him renewed faith in her. “Alright... Thankyou, sir.”
 
This close up, Kenta got his first good look at her, and found that while she might be small, she made up for it in other ways. Like her hair! Those two huge twintails hung past the small girl's waist, reaching all the way to her knees... and each of them was bigger than her whole body! Maybe even heavier too, Kenta felt like he could pick her up with one hand!
 
Pick her up, and... give her a good education, of course! He had to remind himself that she was the same age as all the much-older looking girls around her, and she was just as dependent on him as them for her learning.
 
But he was still going to think about fucking the shit out of her.
 
He quickly hurried to Ashley’s side, offering to partner with her. She looked up at him silently, but still followed along with the instructions well enough.
 
Class went well for a bit... but with this many assets jiggling and bouncing around, trouble was sure to be brewing soon.
 
On the other side of the room, two of the larger girls were having a bit of trouble with their routine. Pacifica Northwest and Pinkie Pie, both girls with plenty of pampered padding, tried to work through some basic stretches together... Pacifica's on her back in the kind of pose one normally saved for a mating press, clasping her ankles and pulling her legs up around her head... Pinkie's standing over her, bent at the waist, one of the largest butts Kenta has ever seen in his entire life bulging out of her bloomers, devouring the material hungrily. Wobbling booty-meat peeked over the top, and plenty spilled out bottom as well.
 
Pinkie and Pacifica were wrapped around each other in the most promiscuous position he could have imagined... and comments rising from the pair as they wrestled were fit to drive Kenta wild:
 
"Ah! Careful where you're touching!"
 
"I can't help it...! Ooh, and you're so soft here...!"
 
It would be easy for a man in a position of authority over these two to imagine himself taking advantage of their predicament, climbing in there with the two sandwiched girls under the guise of prising them apart, then sliding his dick into the depths of all the soft, squishy female flesh... so that's exactly what Kenta did not do. He did not think about fuck these two long and hard and deep. At all.
 
Instead, Kenta made a mental note to try to help Pinkie and Pacifica out later. At least that was what he told himself it was. Honestly, it was almost impossible for him to not keep from looking between Ashley and the pair of floundering girls with almost a sense of wonder. Just seeing the absolute difference in their body types made the act that much more surreal. 
 
Was Ashley going to get a late growth spurt and turn out like them? Had she just not caught up yet? Eventually realizing that he was staring at the cute little girl, Kenta shook the thoughts out of his skull. Or at least rattled them around like a spray can just enough to continue. He couldn’t ignore Ashley during her exercises!
 
Thankfully, she was doing great, managing just fine even with an overly hormonal teacher gawking at everything in sight. Very cooperative, she did her best to follow his instructions. 
 
"Hey, you're doing pretty good, Ashley."
 
“Thanks...”
 
“Want to see how far you can stretch? I can help.”
 
She nodded. “Sure...”
 
The pouty girl carefully lifted one leg, raising it all the way and folding it neatly behind her head. Goodness she was limber.
 
More to the point, the movement showed off how wonderfully plump her thighs were. While she might not have an ounce of breast tissue, those thick, meaty legs turning taut as she stretched was an unforgettable display, putting her plump butt in focus. It looked very nice, and felt nice when he held it to keep her steady. She put her leg down and murmured a quiet "Thanks," to him.
 
Her eyes wavered as she looked up at him, as if constantly on the verge of wanting to ask something.
 
---
 
Once Kenta was finished helping Ashley stretch, he got the small girl on her feet and proceeded to gather the rest of the class around.
 
The next item on the list was a bit of cardio. This led to Kenta, again, staring at bouncing, wobbling boob as the girls did sets of jumping jacks and laps around the gymnasium. The display was as hypnotic as he’d feared, his eyes soon glued to every bounce.
 
And all the while, he was replaying Celestia's previous comment about 'a few minor incidents' in the back of his mind, rather like some analyst thoroughly investigating. 
 
He felt like... avoiding any ‘incidents’ was in his best interest, really... The more he thought about it, the better that sounded! But even considering that, looking at the horde of bouncing beauties in front of him, he didn’t exactly want to give that up, either.
 
Maybe he should think of this as... exposure therapy! Softening the impact that looking at gorgeous huge tits and big fat asses had on his mind sounded like a plausible reason to stare: the longer he looked the less it would make him sweat and lust, maybe?
 
Yeah, that did sound rather good! Maybe there will be a time where all of this will just wash over him like nothing. These were his students, now, no matter how stacked and fuckable they were. 
 
...
 
Deciding that he could use a break from this quickly-proceeding train of thought, Kenta decided it would be best to jog alongside the girls. It might be just the physical activity he needed to get his heart rate up and his mind off of all this. 
 
Plus, he really should be doing this sort of thing with them in the first place if he was going to be their teacher.
 
But... fate did not have the best outcome in store for him.
 
Sure, things started out well enough to begin with, but all the aforementioned bouncing still had Kenta heavily distracted. It just proved too much for the poor guy in the end. 
 
It might also have been the fault of one Mai Shiranui, for wearing a top made for a girl a third her size. She gave Kenta a brief glimpse of a blazing pink nipple that was prooobably unintentional.
 
Either way, Kenta put a foot wrong in no time at all. It started with jogging backwards to keep an eye on the group, normally easily for the big lug... but ogling Mai was a little too much for him. He tumbled, and leading the pack and all, the girls behind him ran right into him and fell on top directly after. Fluttershy on his face, Pacifica between his legs, Lynne and Athena collapsing onto both his arms like a pair of dumbells in need of hoisting... He lost count of how big the pile-up ended being when all the light was blotted out by another pair of tits and ass on top of him.
 
Coming to his senses underneath a writhing pile of girl, Kenta checked to see if anything was broken. However, wiggling a finger just ended up eliciting a gasp from somewhere. He chastised himself secretly, realizing he was digging his fingers somewhere plump and soft... and by the feel of it, a little wet. 
 
But before he could bark out an apology, the muffled sounds of a teasing headmistress came through his tit-covered ears:
 
"Well well... Looks like you're getting ‘started’ even earlier than I thought." Celestia’s sweet voice was followed by the most musical laughter. Someone's thick behind left his face to let a little light creep in, and he saw the Principal standing over him.
 
"Class dismissed, girls, he's had enough," she called, clapping her hands. "Showers, everyone!" The girls followed her instructions, swiftly skipping off to the change rooms.
 
And just like that, the storm had passed. Sort of.
 
"I'd like to see you in my office in 30 minutes... Oh, but... That vigourous sweat you’ve worked up would be a little too distracting for me... Go take a shower as well before you come, alright?"
 
30 minutes... that didn't give him much time. Was she implying...?
 
She cocked her head towards the girl's showers. “In there should be fine.”
 
Yes she was.
5