Episode 1: Smut With Roll
268 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Deep inside the mechanical giant that had carried him to victory, Kenta sagged in relief. The danger had passed. His hands were still shaking.
 
Who would know what he had done? Was Rose the only one who had seen him fall inside? Could she even connect that to what he’d done? The fact he’d somehow been able to pilot it still seemed unbelievable, even to the man who’d done it! 
 
He couldn’t be sure of anything right now.
 
But before Kenta could think any further, his intercom flared to life.
 
The screen displayed a beautiful young girl, maybe around the same age as his students, with blonde hair in a bowl cut and enormous blue eyes. She peered at him intently, clearly confused and a little worried. "Pilot...? Report...? Umm... Who is this?"
 
She looked off to the side, as if checking her resources. When she looked back, it was to begin mouthing unfamiliar words. "Unit designation... auuuu... Raku... Rakuraizer. Rakuraizer pilot, identity yourself or face arrest."
 
Her eyes sparkled. "Pwease?"
 
Startled and confused by the sudden appearance, and still a bit in shock from the fight, Kenta took a moment finding his voice. "U-um... my name's uh... Kenta...?" 
 
He wasn't sure if he should be answering, but he also wasn't much for lying. "Who are you? How'd... uh... everything?"
 
It took everything in Kenta's power to come to the conclusion that today was clearly weirder than yesterday.
 
"Wah-wah-wah-wah-wah! We have no idea who this guy is! Did I make a mistake? Am I gonna get in trouble...?"
 
The girl looked on the verge of tears as she started typing and clicking on things, obviously struggling to be brave. "Director White is gonna spank me again... Auuuu..."
 
Then she clapped her hands together, lowering her head. "Um! I apologize for the inconvenience! But please pick up the fallen robot over there and engage Rakuraizer's auto-pilot! It should bring you back to our Headquarters where we can administer needed medical procedures on the pilot!”
 
Kenta looked in the indicated direction, and was shocked back to reality. That’s right! He’d leapt in to save that red robot from the alien attacker... and it was still just lying on the ground where it had fallen.
 
“Is the pilot alright?” he blurted out.
 
“Systems say she took a serious injury during the fight!" she immediately responded.
 
"Hurry!" she said, not giving him much time to think about it.
 
This was all happening so fast. Well, in the past couple of days, everything had been happening so fast. But right now was the most happening-so-fast out of all of the fast-happenings that have been happening. Fastly.
 
Rakuraizer? Was that what the robot was called? And who was this girl, and Director White? 
 
... And why was she going to get spanked?
 
He quickly shook away that last thought. There’d be time to think about it all later.
 
"O - okay...!" 
 
Checking his surroundings one last time to make sure his students were safe, Kenta started to move towards the broken-down giant robot laying in the courtyard. As gently as possible, he put Rakuraizer’s arms around it, lifting the weaponized warrior into what he hoped was a suitable grip. 
 
The sound was unforgettable, just dragging it into an upright position destroyed thousands of dollars of paving, ripping enormous cracks through the ground. These robots must weigh a thousand tons each, or more!
 
Satisfied, Kenta began to scour the control panels for anything that looked remotely like an auto-pilot function. Seeing an appropriately inviting, large button, he thumbed it. It went 'bwip'.
 
A series of beeps and confirmation sounds rang out in the cockpit, and then Kenta felt a rumbling as Rakuraizer stood. It started to move, heading towards an unknown destination. 
 
Hopefully it would be enough to save the pilot.
 
---
 
If Kenta had thought that was every shocking thing he’d see today, he was wrong. The biggest surprise was still yet to come.
 
The huge blue robot passed through the city of Tokyo, heading for the bay. It struck the water's surface and kept descending, diving all the way down to the bay's floor where a large steel structure stood. A hatch opened and he was quickly hurried inside. 
 
Soon he found himself in some sort of docking bay, a steel container with red lighting overhead, and a walkway to disembark. Dozens of technicians rushed to and fro, while a medical team already had a gurney prepared for the cloaked robot.
 
Kenta looked around with awe at the sight of the docking bay. This was incredible! All of this hidden underneath Tokyo's bay? It was a lot to believe, but the fact that he was standing in it kind of cemented that it had to be real. As real as anything else that had been happening these past couple of days, anyway.
 
Once Rakuraizer landed, Kenta opened the cockpit (which apparently was in the chest, not that he could have seen at the time) and cautiously stepped out. On his way down, he noticed two blondes standing on the walkway, observing everything going on around them. One was the girl he'd seen on the intercom, so short everyone else towered over her. But one thing that hadn’t come across on the intercom was her very lewd, adult body... most of all, a set of shockingly wide hips for someone so short.
 
Kenta’s eyes trailed from her over to the woman beside her... who seemed to demand to be noticed by her curves alone.
 
She was a blonde bombshell, simply breathtaking. Tall, built, leggy. There was no way this supermodel-looking girl was Japanese, not with that vibrantly-thrusting shock of golden-blonde hair trailing down her back, or that waist so stupidly-skinny it looked like he could wrap one hand around it entirely. And yet that waspish figure still fountained out into a massive set of fertile breeding hips (and a huge shelf of bubbly ass), backed up by huge, huge, pale tits so springy and perky they looked like they had to be supersized implants, yet somehow he knew they were real.
 
She wore a pink minidress, one with no shoulder straps... meaning it was basically held up by her stiff, bulging nipples and nothing else. It came with a tiny green 'coat', white stockings and black high-heeled boots. She looked like a fantasy ideal of the perfect American woman. Probably because she was.
 
But despite looking like the ultimate bimbo, her expression was serious as Kenta disembarked. And as he finally disembarked and set foot on solid ground, he understood why. The other robot’s pilot was being unloaded, placing someone he knew onto a gurney. Someone he never would have thought he would see in a place like this.
 
Kenta recognized her right away! The girl from before! He'd seen her as recently as yesterday!
 
The other robot's pilot was Sunset Shimmer!
 
"S - Sunset...? Hey! Why's - " Kenta's eyes ping-ponged between the injured girl on the stretcher and the American, trying to find answers.
 
Just as the gurney was about to roll past him, Sunset raised a hand weakly, bringing it to a stop. The tall blonde set her jaw as if she didn't approve of the delay, but she didn't step in or say anything. It was the girl beside her who began to protest, but she was hushed.
 
Sunset smiled at Kenta, even though the effort looked painful. "Hey... Looks like you really bailed me out back there... Pretty cool shit... Bet you're expecting me to, like, suck your..." 
 
She didn't get to finish her thought as she started coughing. And before Kenta could respond, she was quickly hurried off to the medical bay.
 
So Kenta was left staring at the floor with clenched fists, hoping that she would be okay. At least it was nice to know she was still a tease, even in situations where she was possibly dying.
 
He wanted to go after her. He wanted to make sure she was okay. But... even if he had the clearance, which he surely did not, he was startled by the sight of the two women who’d been overseeing everything suddenly moving in his way. The tall blonde was up first. "Ahem. You must be very confused about some things! I apologize for that."
 
She thrust out a hand in a convivial fashion, shaking with him. "My name is Swan White, I'm the director in charge of the task force formed to combat the aliens we're calling the Space Invasion Forces."
 
Kenta let his shoulders drop with a sigh, turning to Swan to shake her hand. Everything was going really fast and there wasn't really much he could do in the way of asking questions due to still being in a bit of a shock.
 
He might have held onto her hand somewhat longer than he probably should have, but only because it wasn't easy to draw his focus away from Swan's tits, which seemed to practically defy gravity. It was like they were as bouncy and bubbly as her, begging to be seen. 
 
Kenta gulped, slapping himself mentally for that train of thought. Just when had he become such a perv?
 
But Swan wasn’t much better. She paused, eyes wandering over his muscles, and for a moment seemed to lose her train of thought. But she eventually recovered: "Ahem. You must be very confused about that robot being buried beneath your place of employment... Actually, the Academy grounds were the site of a battle between the SIF and humanity 15 years ago... We believed Rakuraizer was lost forever when it suffered catastrophic damage..."
 
"In other words, there's no way it should have been able to move! And... And the really weird thing... It was supposed to reject anyone but its designated pilot! That means if you’re able to pilot it, that means no-one else can."
 
“... What...?” he said in disbelief.
 
Swan just laughed. “Yes, you see our problem!”
 
"I... I'm going to be very busy unravelling all this, but could I ask you to stay here for the time being? I'm sorry, it's so much to ask, but... if you could just..."
 
Swan wiggled closer, those huge boobs swaying with the most comedic anime sounds. Blom-blom-bwoing~ She was practically thrusting them in Kenta's face at this point. "Just stay still for a little bit!"
 
She was really showing off. Had she caught him staring? Was it that obvious?
 
"O-oh... uh. Sure, I'll stay. I wanna make sure Sunset's okay before I go anywhere else anyway."
 
Roll was quick to pipe up. "Her suit absorbed almost all of the impact. She's just a bit shook up!"
 
She spread her hands out, whereupon a pair of laser units on her wrists drew a complex 3D map in the air in front of her, producing a model of Sunset and her injuries. 
 
Kenta immediately recoiled in shock. How was she doing that?
 
But the feeling didn’t last long. This image was true to reality, which meant it would show him how Sunset was doing. Putting Roll’s strange abilities aside for the moment, he scrambled to take a closer look.
 
And sure enough, it all looked pretty negligible. He’d seen worse stuff than this the last time he’d stopped by the nurse's office at his old school. 
 
Swan continued: "We just need some time to check her over... You should be able to see her in an hour!"
 
"Of course, she's gonna be in bandages for the next week or so..." quipped Roll.
 
But Kenta barely heard them. He was too busy looking over the 3D hologram with a mixture of awe and relief. It was still hard to believe that someone like Sunset was out there fighting and getting hurt. For some reason, it didn't sit right with him.
 
"... Wow, okay." Eloquent. To be fair, he was a bit blindsided by the whole thing. Not that he really knew Sunset, but of course he didn't want to see her wrapped up. "As long as she's going to be fine, I guess..."
 
"You're really handy with all that. Thanks." Kenta flashed Roll a smile. He didn't understand the tech, but it was clear she was smarter than her appearance let on.
 
Roll's eyes sparkled, just about vibrating with pleasure at being praised. She didn't stop until she bopped herself on the head with a mischievous expression. "Naw, it's nothing, really! I just help out how I cannnnn! ♪" 
 
A thought flickers through Swan's eyes. "Ah! Roll-chan, as long as Mister..."
 
"Kenta," he said. "Kenta Tadashii."
 
"As long as Mister Tadashii is waiting, why don't you give him a guided tour of our Mighty Guard facilities? That would be an excellent use of our time!"
 
She consulted her tablet, bowed politely to both of them, then took off to get back to work. After all, she probably had a lot of repairs to oversee.
 
Which left Kenta alone with a sparkly-eyed shorty looking up at him. "Uwaaa..."
 
"Okay! Let's go!"
 
It seemed like, aside from the giant robots, Mighty Guard Headquarters was similar to many other government offices. Experienced technicians carried out highly-technical work, lab-coated scientists studied theorems and diagrams. He could tell right away this was a place of great industry.
 
“Mind if I check my phone?” he asked Roll eventually. She nodded, telling him not to take too long.
 
... Which was when he got in contact with Swan.
 
---
 
Text Message History, Kenta’s Phone: Swan White
 
<Kenta> So the robot was buried at the Academy? Are they involved any more than that?
 
<Swan White> <Oh my god!> You're on to us so fast... You are craftier than I took you for, sir.
<Swan White> I apologize, I am not sure how much I can tell you...
 
<Kenta> Oh. Uh... 
<Kenta> Yeah. I guess you guys must have a lot of secrets...
<Kenta> I'm a teacher there. I'm just worried about my students.
 
<Swan White> Well... I say that, but you are a part of this now. I'm worried a great burden has been placed upon you by accident!
<Swan White> I can at least tell you about the school, I hope you will be satisfied with just that.
<Swan White> Actually, the Private Academy was founded on the ruins of our armed forces previous base. It was demolished during the fighting with the alien forces.
<Swan White> After their defeat, it was a time of peace, everyone rejoiced. But there was the possibility of their return one day, so we remained on our guard!
<Swan White> The physical and mental requirements to pilot a suit like Rakuraizer are very strenuous and demanding. Very few people can do it. An ordinary person can barely move in the pilot's seat!
<Swan White> Girls like Sunset are maybe... 1 in 1 million!
<Swan White> So... An agreement was reached to keep the 100 top candidates here in Tokyo, so as to ensure their safety. Do you understand?
<Swan White> That safety... extends to the safety of their children. Bakunyuu Private Girls Academy is a control environment where...
<Swan White> Where...
<Swan White> My, my! I have surely already said far too much! I should have my hands cuffed and my mouth sealed!
<Swan White> But if you do not mind me saying so... you must be a truly exceptional man to be able to command your suit so capably in a combat encounter with no prior training!
 
<Kenta> I wonder how I was able to move Rakuraizer if that's what it takes... Am I really the only one who can pilot it now...?
<Kenta> and I-I dunno about exceptional. I just did my duty as a teacher, you know? It's a lucky break that it turned out that way.
<Kenta> But thanks. I guess. If all this stuff in this base is your guys' doing, then I'm the one who's impressed. This is a lot of techy stuff.
 
<Swan White> Anything is possible with the spirit of Japan backing you!
<Swan White> I may not have been born in Japan, but I believe in this country from the bottom of my heart. I trust everyone here to do whatever it takes to save the earth.
 
<Kenta> Can I contact the Headmistress? Just to find out if everyone's okay. I'm not gonna spill any secrets or anything.
 
<Swan White> Ohhhh! She must be wondering where you went!
<Swan White> <Ohhh myyy gooddddd!>
<Swan White> Yes, please contact her right away!!!
<Swan White> Let us hope she does not dock your pay.
 
<Kenta> ... Oh my god.
 
---
 
He winced. He was going to need to talk to Celestia.
 
But the tour with Roll came first, didn’t it? He quickly caught up to her, and she resumed where they left off, taking him to one room the likes of which he'd never seen before. The white, spartan walls and smooth, sleek layout gave him the impression they'd momentarily been trapped in someone's high-tech phone.
 
The centre of the room was dominated by a large platform, at the centre of which a large white ring was suspended at around head height, attached to a tall pole in a fashion not dissimilar to a basketball hoop. The pole made him think the ring was capable of sliding up and down. He was immediately put in mind of something like a cat scanner or some other insanely expensive medical device. 
 
A computer workstation stood nearby, momentarily unattended.
 
Roll saw him staring and perked up. "Oh! This is the Material Synthesizer Room! It's where we make our pilot's suits! Here, lemme show ya!"
 
She went to the console and climbed up onto the chair, kneeling on it with her legs tucked under her as she typed away. Once the system hummed to life, the huge ring began to rotate and move up and down. It looked like the purpose was to have a person or persons stand on the platform, have the ring start at their head and then... end up by their feet?
 
Satisfied with her computations, Roll hopped off the chair and ran and stood on the platform. "Watch me, Kenta! Watch me, watch meee!"
 
The device hummed to life and Roll stood perfectly still, arms by her sides. The inside of the ring shone light all over her body, right before a slinky, dripping, translucent black goop shoot out from its interior, forming a film that spread across its entire diameter. Despite this film rocketing down towards Roll's head, she paid it no mind at all.
 
It immersed her head in black goop, then kept going. Her blonde head of hair poked out on the other side, unscathed.
 
Whew!
 
Oops, spoke too soon!
 
Where the ring reached Roll's neck, some of that black goop was left behind, instantly congealing around her. Her shoulders were next, similarly immersed. The oily, dripping substance looked to be immediately hardening into clothing according to some instruction Roll had entered on the workstation. 
 
Down, down, down the ring went, leaving behind more and more shiny blackness. The earlier parts were already changing colour, acquiring a pink hue. Her chest, belly, hips, crotch, thighs, calves... and finally her feet were all left wrapped in a stretchy, latexy material that shone brightly under the laboratory's artificial lights. A few seconds longer and the entire outfit was a dazzling pink. Aside from her head, Roll was now fully encased in a skintight latex bodysuit and not a shred of her little red slut-dress remained.
 
She shifted, and the whole outfit creaked and strained, sounding incredibly loud in the dead-silent room. She stretched an arm out and formed a fist, each finger making the sound of lycra stretching. Her barely-there breasts looked shrink-wrapped now, so tight her nipples looked bare. Her cute pussy was a plump swell outlined in detail between her legs, right down to the contours of her labial folds.
 
'Watch me' she’d said. As if it were possible for Kenta to look anywhere else but at her! The sight and sound of the shiny substance stretching and pulling over her body was seared into his mind. And the way she smiled the whole time made it so strange. 
 
She flashed a peace sign with more stretchy sounds, giggling. "Heehee! Pretty cool, right?"
 
And that was it for him. That giggle... and Kenta felt his cock roaring to life against his will in his pants. 
 
Especially when he looked down at her crotch to see her pussy basically completely on display, glistening inside the impossibly form-fitting pink latex. How many times had Kenta thought the word 'insane' in the past two days? Watching her simply moving made him feel like a voyeur. Hearing her move made him seriously reconsider his views on what he wanted to do to her.
 
He moved to the console, desperately trying to understand what was going on. Kenta sure didn't see any sort of design brief on the screen. In fact, the computer displayed no instructions on what to make whatsoever. 
 
Thankfully, Roll was quick to explain: "The Material Synthesizer uses what we call the Imagination System! You just picture the outfit you want in your mind's eye and it will do the rest... all in just a few seconds! It's one of our most high-tech pieces of equipment, perfect for making space-age, hyper-durable pilot suits to protect Mighty Guard staff!"
 
"Just make sure you're not thinking about anything naughty when you're using it~! If you're a little too honest with the thought scanner, you'll end up looking like a perv!" she laughed, a very portentous thing to say indeed! And sounding extra ridiculous when coming from a young lady dressed like a bondage bitch.
 
"That... i - is... uh... God, you're - er that's..." What in the world could Kenta possibly say? Anything at all was bound to come out slathered in arousal at the simple sight of it all. He ended up settling on a breathless "... Amazing." 
 
He took a small step forward, his hand raising without his comment to almost touch Roll's shiny, pink-covered body before he was able to stop himself. He finally looked at her smiling face. "Wow."
 
Any questions about how the suits work, or any kind of questions he could raise about Mighty Guard were blasted to the back of his mind, complete with his ability for rational, coherent thought. Kenta was very very sure that he was a righteous and just guy. Pretty sure. Definitely.
 
"H-how does it... uh..." His mind scrambled, looking to find purchase on any kind of idea. "... feel? C - can-..." Kenta stopped before asking the obvious.
 
It felt so unreal to see Roll walking towards him, seeing all that cotton-candy pink gliding sensuously with her movements. And he'd thought his student's uniforms were lewd: this was on a whole other level.
 
Roll walked over, bouncing on her heels, swaying those juicy wide hips. "It feels... Mmmh... Tight~ ♥ Especially around my crotch..."
 
She turned around, orbiting her big round ass in a big circle, bending over at the waist and placing one hand on her knees. She brought her butt up, making the glossy shine playing along its surface go crazy. Each bubbly swell of her butt wobbled with the movement, although the motion was minimized by her oppressive latex prison.
 
What a naughty pose this young lady was doing for him. The mound of her pussy bulged in the middle, a slit running straight down where her suit was sucked inside of her. "The reactive liquid materials - uuuu - change on the fly to suit the wearer, so sometimes stuff like this happens... See?"
 
To punctuate her point, Roll gripped one of her buttcheeks and pulled it aside a little bit, letting him clearly see the way her pussy spreading under the material made her suit sink further inside. It made a saucer-shaped depression where her spread hole was. 
 
That probably meant if something was actively pushing the suit inside her, it would very likely form a pocket. Something to keep in mind for later.
 
She seemed to finally realize just how lewd what she was doing was and snapped to attention. "Oops! Forget you saw that!"
 
Roll straightened up, jumping at him, wrapping both her arms around one of his and tugging his bicep into her flat chest. His hand naturally found her belly in the process, smooth and with the unyielding harshness of the synthetic material. "Feel as much as you want, mister!"
 
With an invitation like that, with the state his mind was in, it was impossible to refuse. Kenta pressed his hand against Roll's pink-covered tummy, his fingers making slight indents, light playing off of the edges around them. He pressed his palm flat and felt just how slick and smooth the unreal material was, making squeaking and creaking noises as he dragged his hand down her front, over the top of the swell of her hips and almost on top of her cute butt to hold it tight.
 
Getting the other hand in on the action, he placed it on her chest, slowly dragging it down over a bump of a nipple. It was then that Kenta realized just how short Roll was... even in a class as varied as his, she’d be one of the shortest. Just one of his hands took up a large portion of her chest. Maybe he should have stopped, but after touching it, the sensation was almost intoxicating. 
 
His cock strained, bulging hard against the front of his pants, inches away from Roll. What did she say? That the material changes on the fly?
 
Continuing to shamelessly grope her, Kenta's hand snaked in a line, from her nipple and down her front, over the swell of her puffy mound. Slowly, he brought a finger between her legs, giving a small, testing rub.
 
And if he'd been expecting a protest or an outburst, he didn't get it. Roll's eyes just got bigger and bigger as she watched him playing with her petite form. "Uuuu... Feels good..." she murmured, eyelids drooping slightly as she fluttered her long lashes.
 
He was bending down quite a bit to reach the 140cm tall girl. It really hammered home the height difference between him and this chest-height young lady. Her eyes flickered down to the bump in his pants and went wide again. 
 
Suddenly, Roll placed her hand on his wrist, where he held her hip. This was it. She was about to pull his hand away and scold him.
 
... Except she moved it to her ass instead. His fingers nearly slipped off from the frictionless material, but gripping her butt seemed to do the trick.
 
"Your thingy's hard as a rock, mister... Did seeing - aaaahn - Roll-chan's body get you all worked up~?"
 
She smiled through her blush, as if sharing a private, naughty joke. "Hey, you can't go see Sunset with it looking like that. Let's take care of it together~"
 
"Y - yeah... uh... you're..." It was hard for Kenta to not be blunt about how all of this was affecting him. Though it's not like he was good at expressing it at the current moment. He hoped that his body language got through just what she was doing to him. And her invitation suddenly sounded like the best thing in the world. It was getting him worked up. His muscles tightened as he gripped Roll's plump ass, causing it to spill over between his fingers.
 
He thought about saying something like 'Are you sure?’, but that felt like a pointless question. Instead, he removed his finger from between her legs with a bit of a flick and a curl upwards, pushing into her mound as he withdrew.
 
It was really hard for him to make himself release the girl from his grip, but eventually he did it. Kenta placed his hands on his pants, sliding them down just enough for his cock to bend and eventually, finally bounce free of its restrictive prison, sending drops of precum onto Roll's shiny pink-covered body. It came to a twitching, throbbing rest with the underside of the tip barely making a connection with her chest.
 
It was like any morality was completely overtaken by a shrouding haze of lust.
 
And while he was undressing, Roll's eyes flicked towards the door. For playing at being so innocent, she seemed to be rather more crafty than she was letting on. A moment of concentration later and the security cameras overhead powered down with a hum. At the same time, the room's door beeped and a green light turned red as the lock activated.
 
It slowly dawned on him that she was covering for him, doing everything she could to make sure he wouldn't get in trouble for this later.
 
She took his hand and guided him to the console, giggling as she saw his stiff dick rising up before her. For the first time her innocence collapsed as she stared lecherously down at it, eyes filled with the glimmering light of greed as she licked her hungry lips. 
 
"Is all this for me...?" she asked as she wrapped a bright-pink hand around it, giving it a few teasing tugs. "Hauuuh... This looks like it would really fuck me up, mister..."
 
Roll glanced behind her and hopped up on the workstation's desk, kicking her legs in the air a little as she pulled herself up. She laid on her back, still wearing that big idiot smile, and gripped her ankles, sharply pulling her legs apart until she was doing the splits. She fanned her hands out over her inner thighs, looking up at him expectantly "Quick, Mister Tadashii. Before someone sees us."
 
And Kenta needed absolutely no other encouragement. He gripped her by her ankles roughly, his strong hands practically latching around the shiny, pink latex with a squeak. She just made a cute "Ooh!" of excitement, followed by laughter. She seemed to approve very much.
 
When he brought his cock up, her expression changed immediately, eyes magnetized to his member. She started panting immediately, eyes hooded with lust. It was like her switch had been flipped.
 
His cock dripped a trail of precum over Roll's cunt, and clear liquid dripped down into her slit.
 
Taking a deep, shuddering breath, Kenta rammed his hips forward, yanking Roll's legs back with him as his throbbing member forcefully plunged into that little pink condom. The material was slick, but warm, almost like it was helping it along as it yielded backwards to allow Kenta to shove the entire length into her, immediately creating a nice, pink bulge jutting up from her midsection. It was tight, but it wasn't hard to move at all. If anything, the tightness just made it feel that much better.
 
Roll yowled like a kitten, stars appearing in her eyes as her mouth gaped wide open. She writhed beneath him as he sunk deeper and deeper into amazingly tight, hot pussy, hands tugging at his shirt and arms as he had his way with her. "Uuuuooohh... That's good... Mmmh!"
 
She started getting used to his size. On the other hand, she seemed very familiar with the way her suit pushed inside her, mapping her insides in a flawless replication of the real thing. "Eheh... Having the suit pushing into me feels good... Push it even deeper!"
 
She looked up at him, this time with love hearts replacing the stars. "I'm glad you stopped by~ Wearing the suits always makes me feel tingly and I need to take care of it... But now Roll-chan gets to use a flesh dildo instead of the plastic ones~ ♥"
 
This little minx was taking it in stride and her encouragement was just making Kenta want to go harder. To fuck this doll-eyed sexpot until she was drooling from both ends. 
 
He yanked her backwards so her pelvic region was hanging off of the console, and gripped his hands around her tiny waist. "If you wanna use me as a toy, maybe that's how I should use you..." 
 
The bulge in Roll's stomach receded as Kenta pulled back. He forced her hips to move to let him go deeper as he thrusted in again, bouncing the console and her body along with it. 
 
The sound of his balls slapping against wet latex ringed through the room as he started to use that sexy little fucktoy in earnest. Kenta's movements were almost piston-like, hard and fast, and with each thrust he tried to go deeper than before, causing Roll's glossy ass and thighs to bounce and wobble against his midsection.
 
The feeling of the suit against his cock made Kenta's legs shiver. Roll's tight pussy gripped and hugged him on each movement. His fingers dug into her sides, not even taking into account that there was a girl held in his hands. More like a hole to be fucked.
 
"Uuuu - wowowowowow!" Roll's moans became a series of short, sharp cries as she was ruthlessly bounced, used by this naughty guy to get off. She couldn't really fault him for that though, she'd been the one to start it after all. So she just submitted, dutifully taking it all... oh, and loving every second of it, of course! The feeling of his huge, strong hands encircling her waist was what Roll lived for.
 
His petite pink pocket pussy stretched nicely, her smooth, flat tummy having no problem at all form-fitting around the penis pushing into it from the inside. Roll looked awestruck as she watched her stomach bulging so lewdly, giving him a look that spoke volumes about her admiration for a guy who had so few reservations about pinning down a girl and brutally pounding her. "Uwaaa... So cool... Mmmh..."
 
Meanwhile, he was wondering if he wasn’t manhandling her too much. Well... it was all because she’d said she was using him as a flesh dildo after all. At the very least, he’d be the best damn flesh dildo this brat had ever handled. The last few days had left him in tatters, but he still wasn’t about to put his pleasure before hers. 
 
But... fuck. The feeling was amazing to him, though, and despite wishing he could keep up the sensation of tight, latex-covered pussy Kenta felt himself about ready to explode. His thrusts sped up, becoming more and more sloppy as instinct took over.
 
Meanwhile, that latex sheath wrapping around him felt like it was going to do him in at any moment... It wasn't like Kenta hadn't been with a woman before, but this felt better. A latex-coated pussy gripping him added something irrefutably pleasurable to the mix, a gliding sensation not unlike fucking in a Soapland or a Jacuzzi. Roll seemed like she'd have no interest in fucking outside of latex suits since she'd discovered it, and he might go the same way if he wasn't careful.
 
"G - ghh!" Kenta wasn't very much able to talk during all these sensations. What would he even say? That she was tight, hot and felt amazing? He was pretty sure that she knew all of those things already. He settled on a groaning sound from deep in his throat as his breath grew more and more ragged.
 
He needed to do something to show his appreciation before he came. For some reason, this seemed really important to him at the time, so he glided one of his hands up the front of Roll's slick, shiny body and placed it on the top of her head.
 
Grunting, and with one final push, Kenta came, flooding hot, thick cum into Roll's insides, pushing against the latex even more. He could hear the creaking and squeaking, kind of like a small water balloon being filled.
 
Roll groaned in satisfaction as white-hot seed gushed into her, legs shooting in the air and making a very paltry effort to wrap around him. He was much too big and she was much too small, but she certainly tried!
 
The feeling of that boiling pole hilting into her, throbbing into her, was enough to push Roll into her own climax, one which she very obviously enjoyed with the sounds she was making. She clung to him desperately, finding his mouth with her own, pushing her small tongue into his much-bigger mouth. Headpats and makeouts with her new oniichan while he creampied her latex-pussy, what could be better than this?
 
Roll's squealing continued unabated for a good, long time, before she finally went limp beneath him, her only movements a few post-orgasmic spasms and twitches. Hot blobs of semen oozed out of her hole, splotting loudly on the floor. "Uuuu... Yessssss~"
 
Kenta accepted the kiss, hand on Roll's head and his tongue writhing against her's. It was an amazing, almost addicting feeling to feel her body against his. His cock still hilted, throbbing from a recent release. He held onto her as he slumped just a bit, panting from the exertion.
 
"That... uh... was pretty intense..." Kenta decided to state the clearly obvious. He noticed his hand was still on her head and decided to stroke it a bit through her hair. "Wow. You're... wow."
 
He didn't know if he had the energy to let go, so he stayed in that position attempting to recover as he watched Roll's body twitch and listened to the splatter of his load dripping onto the floor. Wait.
 
... He was still wearing his pants. Which were bunched around his thighs. Kenta let out a small sigh and closed his eyes, kicking himself a bit mentally. They probably weren't THAT badly soiled, right? It had been a long day so it should be fine.
 
But his internal monologue was immediately disturbed, as he heard a polite knock at the door.
 
"Hello! Hello, are you in there? Roll? Mister Tadashii?" Swan's sweet voice pierced the silence. "Why is this locked...?"
 
"Sunset Shimmer would like to see you now!" she called, clearly a bit bothered by the door being sealed.
 
Roll's eyes shot wide open suddenly as a cold panic settled in. She quickly hopped off the desk and started pushing him towards the door even as she mentally unlocked it. She started trying to clean up the mess of their coitus in the background.
 
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Uh.
4