Episode 2: Smut With Mai
209 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Eventually, Kenta composed himself and instructed his class, informing them that since yesterday was so harrowing, they’d be going straight to sports today. Just enough to get the blood pumping... and everyone sweating!
 
On the way to the gymnasium, he pulled Rose aside and checked to see she was alright. 
 
... And instead of answering, Rose looked around, made sure nobody was looking or listening, then did indeed carefully slip him her number. She looked serious as she did it... as if wondering if he’d try to threaten her or silence her.
 
---
 
Text Message History, Kenta’s Phone: Rose Lalonde
 
<Kenta> Sorry for the suddenness! 
<Kenta> You're not in trouble at all or anything I just wanted to talk to you privately and see if you were okay.
<Kenta> Er... and also to ask what you remember from yesterday. If it's okay.
 
<Rose> Alright, mister.
<Rose> Normally I'm not one to jump to conclusions, but I saw some weird shit yesterday.
<Rose> I can talk.
<Rose> But can you?
 
<Kenta> Uhhh...
 
<Rose> Okay, deep breaths. Get through this. 
<Rose> You're with the government, right? I know they've been watching this school for a while.
 
<Kenta> No... uh... I mean I wasn't. I'm not! 
<Kenta> God this is all so complicated.
<Kenta> I came to the academy because Headmistress Celestia hired me on. Honest.
<Kenta> After all the attacks I felt I needed to do something to help.
<Kenta> So I applied to a bunch of schools, including this one.
<Kenta> Celestia called me for a phone interview and hired me on the spot so...
<Kenta> Everything yesterday was just a huge surprise to me and afterwards. Uh. Stuff happened.
<Kenta> That was a lot of words to say "I don't know."
 
<Rose> Yeah, I can see that. Not exactly concise, are you?
<Rose> You should work on that. Who knows when someone else is gonna see something they shouldn't?
<Rose> Anyway... In that case, I'm grateful.
<Rose> You saved us. And you saved me.
<Rose> So... thanks.
 
<Kenta> Don't mention it. 
<Kenta> I don't like lying. I don't like secrecy. 
<Kenta> There is a lot about this school that's kinda... weird. Dunno what your guy's other teachers have been like but...
<Kenta> At the end of the day, I promised to be there and that's what I'm going to do. You're all good kids.
<Kenta> The best thanks is seeing everyone's smiles at the end of the day.
 
<Rose> Don't get used to it.
<Rose> I'm not the touchy-feely type.
<Rose> But hey, turns out nearly getting split in half on jagged rocks is a pretty decent icebreaker.
 
<Kenta> The way things have been going that's kind of a relief. 
<Kenta> You seem calm. You know. Comparatively.
<Kenta> I’m just glad you’re not hurt.
 
<Rose> Well, I wouldn’t mind submitting myself for a full-body physical.
<Rose> You'll do the honours, right?
 
<Kenta> If it's for a student's health then I'll do my best.
<Kenta> Wait...
 
<Rose> Huh, Terezi was right for once.
<Rose> You are fun to tease.
 
<Kenta> God don't remind me...
 
<Rose> Oh yeah. Me, Terezi, Kanaya and Jade are like this.
<Rose> The four of us share everything.
<Rose> Oh, but don't worry. I didn't tell them it was you in that robot.
<Rose> I was going to if you turned out to be a jackass, but it looks like we're cool.
<Rose> Just keep keeping the school safe, and I'll submit to all the physicals you could ever want.
 
<Rose> Come to think of it, I wonder if my chest got a little scuffed up...
<Rose> Does it look okay to you, teach?
 
<Kenta> I dunno, I might need to get a closer look.
 
<Rose> Planning on feeling up two of your students in one day? Enterprising.
 
<Kenta> Let's just say that fighting a giant bug was probably the easiest thing I've had to do these past few days.
 
<Rose> Celestia scheduled Twister for today's sports class.
<Rose> So I'd say you're in it for it all over again.
 
<Kenta> Gah, this place is either hell or heaven.
 
---
 
Back to gym class. Back to the place where Kenta's cock felt the most painfully hard it ever had in his life. Rows and rows of girls in skintight gym shorts and breezy little tops, socks and sneakers.
 
Sure enough, Princess Celestia had prepared some Twister pads for today's class. Twister, the game where you rubbed your body up against everyone else all at once... over and over... until someone made a hot, sticky mess all over some hot teen girl's ass! That was right, wasn't it? 
 
Kenta got changed too, putting on a pair of shorts a little looser than the painted-on pairs of crotch huggers everyone else here seemed to favour. He ruefully reflected on the fact he needed looseness down there as much as his students needed it up top. 
 
He joined it with a breezy white top of his own and quickly headed out to join his class. 
 
A problem quickly emerged when he did some basic maths: with 25 students and 7 mats, that meant 4 players to a mat... with one girl left over. Thankfully, a ‘solution’ swiftly presented itself.
 
"Oh, Kenta! I'm not too late, am I?"
 
Looking back, Kenta saw Celestia and Clarissa standing at the entrance to the gym, both of them looking a little drunker than he'd left them. More important than that, however, were the leotards the girls had on, both straining to support their breasts and bellies while completely giving up on encasing either girl's solid mass of ass. And the contrast between Celestia's wobbly tum and Clarissa's washboard abs couldn't have been more pronounced if they'd tried. Legwarmers and sneakers completed the 80's workout vid motif rather nicely.
 
"When we realized there were only 26 of you, of course we decided to invite ourselves... What better way to introduce our hot new teacher to her students!"
 
Clarissa looked rather giddy despite herself, bouncing on the spot as she imagined all the fun in store.
 
Kenta just stared at her. This has to be another one of her schemes, didn’t it? It might be dangerous thinking to assume every little thing she did was all part of some master plan to thrust him into sinful situations, but in the conspiracy corkboard of his mind it was all too easy to connect the dots. 
 
He groaned and tried to focus on the work at hand, even as the Principal merrily skipped over to join a group with Adagio, Starlight and Trixie. 
 
That left him alone with Clarissa. She swiftly called her daughter over and made her way across the room to Kenta. "You'll play with us, won't you?"
 
“Well, I - “
 
But before he could finish his thought, he was attacked from behind. After all, they needed a group of four, not three! Of course some girl was going to see her chance to barge into the scene, and that girl was Mai Shiranui. The busty ninja flicker-flashed to his side faster than the eye could follow, immediately wrapping both her arms around one of his. "And me as well! It's about time you paid me some attention too!"
 
His arm disappeared underneath Mai's pillowy breasts as she hung on for what seemed like dear life, the back of his hand brushing against her toned midsection. There was a hungry look in her eyes, too, so treading cautiously was going to be hard. Speaking of that, Kenta was starting to regret baggy shorts.
 
That’s right, he hardly had time to think about Celestia, unstoppable or not! As Mai tugged him away to the map, he could only catch one last glimpse of the tipsy milf bouncing around, before he was swiftly cornered and trapped between three very deadly predators.
 
Once the groups were all situated, Kenta instructed the class to get into position (and immediately regretted saying it like that). Reluctantly, Mai let go of his arm... and he spun the wheel.
 
"Right Foot: Red!"
 
Step-by-step the game progressed, all around them juicy girls contorting lissome bodies into positions designed to show off considerable flexibility. His eyes would have wandered more if he wasn't so preoccupied with the three honeys steadily wrapping around him more and more. 
 
Thankfully he was plenty athletic too. 
 
The first difficulties emerged very quickly into the game: Kenta found himself on all fours, face-up, engaged in a highly promiscuous position... and with his fellow teacher Clarissa at that! She’d had to swing a leg basically over his entire torso, stretching her toes so as to finally touch down on the other side. Relaxing her posture, the mature-aged babe sank down a little bit and sighed as she used his chest to support herself, sliding her crotch all the way back into his face.
 
Even if he tried to turn his head away, he soon found other directions closed off too... Mika's butt was right there, inches from his face, wiggling hypnotically up and down.
 
To the side, Mai just looked frustrated.
 
Maybe his next move would grant him some freedom, but it wasn't looking good. He was warming up, getting stiff: Kenta's dick was more than tenting his shorts at this point, and having the hot breath from between Clarissa's ruby red lips washing over it wasn't doing any favors. The problem was exacerbated by having his face centimeters away from her crotch. At this rate, it was only a matter of time until it ended up poking it somewhere it shouldn’t be. 
 
The wheel spun, a new color. Kenta shifted his torso sideways as he attempted to turn, and his bulge brushed against Clarissa's face for the briefest of seconds... and it took her breath away.
 
The 'before' and 'after' of Clarissa's face was quite something. A dignified dilettante vanished behind his swell for a moment as he dragged his dick across her face... and when he saw her again, her eyes were crossed and her tongue was hanging out. Clear fluid dripped onto the Twister mat in a steady rhythm from between her legs.
 
Moments later his member came to rest against Mai's shapely thigh. She gasped and he wasn’t sure why for a moment... until he realized she could feel it twitching. He could definitely feel her body heat, so she must be getting plenty of his through that throbbing hard-on too.
 
Her gasp swiftly turned into a purr, however, as she pressed back at him.
 
The next spin forced him to slide a hand out from underneath Mika’s body. He might have made it all the way without incident, too, if not for being engulfed in the teen’s hanging chest, breasts bunching together to spill over and all around his arm. They wobbled ever so slightly as she attempted to keep herself from touching the mat. 
 
... Kenta kind of wished he could see it. However his face was still buried elsewhere for the time being. 
 
Thankfully, he soon got to feel it instead. Mika squeaked as her sports uniform top became untucked from her tiny shorts, leading to her braless milkers swinging freely around, clapping together around the length of his forearm. Whether conscious or not, she started rubbing them against him, releasing little mewls of happiness whenever a nipple grazed on him just right.
 
Mai was really getting frustrated now. This Twister game was the perfect opportunity for her to show sensei how interested in him she was, after all. If she didn’t make her move now, when would the opportunity arrive again?
 
So the next time her name was called for a spin, she saw her opportunity and took it. Fighting like a Shiranui was no laughing matter, and there was nothing she wanted to do more than induct this hunk into her clan in the near future.
 
So she struck! Mai swung herself around, gliding between Kenta’s legs, driving her foot down towards a green dot in just such a way that his and her hips scissored together suddenly! So, in addition to forcing Clarissa away, Kenta felt a nice fat cunt suddenly pressed against his stiffening bulge. There was a little wet splat as the pussy juice soaking her shorts met the semen dripping down the front of his... then the patch was spreading further, growing even wetter. Mai was rubbing herself off on him, looking very pleased with herself indeed. "Mmmh..."
 
Meanwhile, being bumped away, Clarissa was driven into her daughter’s side. For a moment their mouths briefly grazed together, making them both giggle and lick their lips. "Oops..." It might have been perfectly titillating... if not for all of Kenta’s attention being focused on the firebrand pressing herself directly onto his crotch as if not aware of how psychologically damaging an assault by that divinely-proportioned body could be! Mai’s curves were first-class, her entire body one big signal inviting males to come and breed her!
 
Kenta could only cope as well as he could, shivering faintly as his cock got stiffer and stiffer. He felt Mai moving up and down rhythmically against the solid tent in his shorts, stimulating him, teasing him, each pass digging him a little bit farther into her mound. Watching Clarissa and her daughter wasn't helping, either, basically assuring that he was rock hard and throbbing with no chance of salvation.
 
The next move took Kenta's foot farther away from the other, causing his back to arch a little bit more, his thighs parting and his member sliding a bit upwards. Since he was already pressing into Mai's sopping cunt, this caused his shorts to catch and drag, bunching up and letting his cock slip free of its confines and into the cool air to press against the wet fabric barely covering the girl's crotch. 
 
Of course he chastised himself silently, but he wasn't about to lose now. He just had to hope no-one noticed as he made his next shift. But even as he’d have liked to scan his surroundings for onlookers, his face was shoved directly back into the depths of Clarissa's amazing chest, blocking his vision under cozy, soft expanses.
 
Clarissa thrust forward and down, until Kenta unexpected felt his head being pushed back... He might have toppled over all together if he hadn't been able to move his lower jaw out of the way at the last moment.
 
... By opening it and letting an avalanche of leotard-wrapped tit-flesh fall between his lips. Above him, Clarissa and Mika were still making room for both their heads in this difficult position, nuzzling into each other's necks and brushing their lips together over and over again.
 
"Mom, hold on... Mmmh... Mooommm..."
 
"Troublesome girl, just... Ooo~oooh!"
 
Mika started trying to topple her mom over, which involved slapping her breasts against the side of Kenta's head. 
 
At the same time, Mai was pushing her crotch back against his... and her shorts were just as loose as his happened to be! And it wasn’t like she was doing it on accident either, she had an intent look in her eyes as she wiggled teasingly against him, knowing exactly what she was doing. It was like the intense atmosphere of being surrounded by thirsty bitches was driving her to act even more aggressive than she normally would as the Shiranui successor: the next time they wiggled around together and repositioned, the bare, rock-hard cock flopping around between them suddenly slipped up the leg of her shorts, nosing up against the bare honeyed folds of a teen slut. Mai cooed and gave him a few venomous nips with her little pussy, bathing the head in warm, creamy girl-gel. 
 
And then with the tiniest slurp, his member slid inside of her.
 
Kenta let out a "Mmmf," into Clarissa's breast as he attempted to hold it together. Each little kiss from Mai's hungry pussy forced a bit of precum out of him and into her, mingling with the juices rapidly pouring from between her legs. Both currents intermingled to run freely down their thighs, rapidly forming a sticky puddle beneath their contorted bodies.
 
“Haaah... Fuck...”
 
Mai agreed, her heavy breathing interspersed with whimpers and happy gasps. “Fuck... yes... Diiiick...”
 
The next move proved to be the last. As Kenta was trying to reposition a leg, he slipped on the puddle beneath him and caused his wobbly leg to be kicked out. Out of reflex, he clenched his jaw and bit down on Clarissa's puffed-out nipple as he fell back. 
 
At the same time, Mika’s bumping on Clarissa had finally paid off: one last impact, along with a gasp and arched back from Clarissa, and mommy went down.
 
And as toppled, she took Mai with her. Mai, currently positioned directly over Kenta's cock. Both girls went down hard and fast. Uh oh~
 
As Mai collapsed, she felt her shivering pelvis slammed against Kenta’s. The stud’s throbbing cock, completely slathered in Mai's basting, glided into the slut's tight, pleading teen cunt. Kenta might have made a noise, but it was completely muffled, vibrating into Clarissa's now squished chest. The sensation overload - the feeling of being buried deep in the squishy, dripping, trembling cunt of one of his students - turned out to be too damn much for him. He feverishly bucked his hips, orgasmic pleasure coming down on the last of his rational thoughts like a hammer. 
 
All three girls cried out: Clarissa in alarm, Mika in joy at her victory... and Mai in a blissful, toe-curling orgasm. Thankfully for Kenta, she was mostly drowned out by the others, so to everyone else in the room it just seemed like some playful roughhousing.
 
Yeah, he just had to hope... hope that nobody would be able to tell that under Clarissa and Mika's bodies, he was buried balls-deep in Mai. That he was throbbing away inside her sweet little pussy. There were basically no hints as to what was going on, so he might just be in the clear... if you didn’t count the expression on her face, anyway! The expression of a bitch getting the filling she’d sorely been craving, gasping like a fish, wide-eyed and panting. "Ooouuuhhh..." 
 
It looked like the feeling of a cock pushing inside of her had proven to just be way too good for her. Better than her wildest fantasies. Now she was paying the price.
 
Still giggling, Mika tried to get up off the others, jostling everyone else around. She and Clarissa started kicking around and shifting, which just rubbed Mai's insides on Kenta’s cock all the more, stimulating him again and again and again. The schoolgirl's tight pussy sucked hard too, tightening around him in response to every throb. It was just begging for a hot, sticky creampie. 
It would probably take a supreme effort of will to not creampie her right now, and even then it was 50-50.
 
But that was a bet Kenta definitely could not take any longer. The feeling of Mai's orgasm washing over his dick was torture enough, but what happened next broke the dam. Mai suddenly tried to turn over, planting her hands on the mat to try to get her body back under control. When she swiveled her airtight pussy around, it made the feeling of fucking her even more amazing for the poor, overworked teacher.
 
Kenta took a deep breath through his teeth. His swollen cock bucked, expanding against the teenager's clasping walls and shooting blast after blast of thick, fire-hot cum into her. It painted her insides white... and Mai’s tightness clamping down on him ensured it could only go deeper. It was only after some ten long, heavy gushes that she stopped vacuum-sealing his cock so hard, slurping off enough to let rolling ropes of semen begin to leak out, dripping down her thighs, covering his balls and the space below.
 
And Kenta couldn’t even get away or pull out. Clarissa was still clinging to him, so all he could do was just sit there, feeling the ringing in his ears and Mai's pussy twitching and contracting around him. 
 
Words just weren't going to happen. All he could do was hope nobody noticed he’d barely gone half the class before creampieing one of his students in the middle of a crowded room, in broad daylight. 
 
Clarissa and Mika finally got up, followed by Mai. The buxom teen was quick to clap a hand over her crotch, keeping his seed inside. And while Kenta might not be sure that was such a good idea, he was much too busy stuffing himself back inside his shorts to comment.
 
She stood up with a panicked expression, then immediately lurched towards the bathroom. Her quick-walking was a little off to say the least, stumbling, clutching her groin, trying to stop the copious flows of semen currently obviously dripping down her thighs.
 
Slam! She closed the door to the bathroom. 
 
Kenta felt a little worried. He’d now felt the insides of two of his students somehow, failing as an educator twice over. Well, at least he hadn’t literally filled Terezi up. He had to take what comfort he could get here!
 
Kenta was able to get himself decent just as Clarissa and Mika turned back to face him, and neither of them seemed to notice the dripping mess they'd made of the Twister mat. In these circumstances, his luck continued to be exceptional.
 
When Mai eventually came back, she stared at him pointedly for the rest of the class. She chewed her lip and looked generally anxious. It was hard to tell what was going through her head.
 
From there, the seven games of Twister wrapped up, with four winners being chosen from amongst those who'd performed the best. Celestia, Fluttershy, Jade and Pacifica squared off for the final round, although it was a short match. Celestia seemed to forget she was an educator, desperately wanting to win against a bunch of teenagers, and started throwing her weight around, but it only saw her toppling and taking Fluttershy with her. After a few tense back and forths between Pacifica and Jade, the blonde finally started to show some weakness, getting tangled in her own ridiculously long head of hair. Jade was left crouched over the mat alone, blinking in confusion, unable to believe she'd just taken the win by hardly doing anything.
 
But it didn’t stop her or Rose from cheering themselves sick about it, of course! And in the background, Mai was busy scribbling down her phone number on a piece of paper and thrusting it into Kenta's pocket.
 
He’d have checked it out there, but first he had to congratulate Jade on her win. Stumbling over, hiding the stains on his shorts as best he could, he smiled for her and gave her a slap on the back. Then Kenta figured that it was probably time to end this part of class (and the quicker they got to the showers, the sooner he could change his pants), so he thanked everyone for a job well done and directed them off to the locker room.
 
Then, he shoved his hand in his shorts pocket and fished out the note, immediately realizing it was Mai’s phone number. That was good... It would let him apologize.
 
He wondered if Celestia had noticed. Or Clarissa and Mika, for that matter. 
 
Well, thankfully he had plenty of time to see Clarissa and Mika's reactions when they suggested they accompany him for his usual shower in the girl's locker room. 
 
‘Usual shower in the girl’s locker room.’ He was still getting used to that. Was Celestia expecting him to do this every day? 
 
Either way, he soon found himself sandwiched between the plus-sized bimbos as they scrubbed their amazing bodies clean under the hot spray. He was still in a total daze from cumming inside Mai, or he might have been able to appreciate it more.
 
What was next... Oh! Celestia had told him to take some of the girls home with him tonight, on account of the student housing being destroyed during the battle. She'd assigned him care of Bache, Fluttershy and Tifa... but he also was supposed to go to VR training with Sunset Shimmer tonight! His days sure were getting full.
 
---
 
Once he was outside, he gave Tifa a copy of the key to his home and instructed the girls to let themselves in and that he'd be with them later. Looking around for Shimmy, he soon found the bacon-haired babe in the school's courtyard under a tree, checking her phone. She looked up and waved when she saw him.
 
"Ready to start your VR training tonight, recruit?" she asked in a sweet voice.
 
With a bit of a sigh and a chuckle, he looked over at Sunset with a drained face and a forced smile, still not entirely used to the wild rollercoaster that was his new life yet. "After today? Yeah, lemme punch things. I know punching." 
 
Well, he didn’t mind admitting that he was looking forward to the VR training. It sounded like it would be fun. But he still couldn't help but feel exhausted.
 
Everything that happened today, from moment one, starting with Mika squatting in front of him. And then her and Sunset getting chips implanted. And then getting teased by Rose of all people. And then giving a student a creampie in the middle of class.
 
...and he still had Bache, Fluttershy and Tifa to look forward to when he got home.
 
Maybe he had to severely re-think his reservations. Because all of these happenings couldn't possibly be coincidence. Maybe they just... all really uh... 
 
...It was a lot to think about. 
 
He decided this needed a quick test.
 
As they walked away from the school, Kenta spoke out. "Hey Sunset. Sorry in advance." And then, as calmly as possible, placed a hand on her ass.
 
Sunset looked down at the hand on her butt. It was honestly pretty easy for Kenta to get in there, the tiny school miniskirt hardly covered anything. 
 
She looked back up at him and bounced on her heels a few times, loudly clapping those juicy cheeks together on and around his hand.
 
"And just what do you think you’re doin'~?" she eventually asked in an amused voice. "Am I supposed to be doing something back?"
 
"Just, you know..." Kenta kept his hand there, giving it a bit of a grip as he rolled some thoughts around in his head. "Testing something."
 
"... Oh, I get it. You're trying to shock me, right? Well, keep it up and I might think about seeing how much you like having someone squeeze your junk, jerk~"
 
Meanwhile, the feeling of Sunset's butt wobbling underneath his hand was invigorating. So good, in fact, that Kenta could have sworn he felt some of his exhaustion from before burning away, the strength returning to his body. He honestly didn't think he’d mind if Sunset did do that. And maybe it was going a bit too far, but she looked like she was having fun. He gave her plentiful ass a squeeze before letting it go, patting it to watch it bounce one last time.
 
"Don't mind me." He smiled a bit.
 
Sunset turned around to face him, folding her hands behind her back. While normally a groping would have made her happy, she seemed mystified about where this was coming from all of a sudden.
 
"You're acting funny..." she murmured, taking a step forward. She reached out her hands, and for a moment it seemed like she was about to follow up on her promise to do something naughty.
 
But surprisingly, all Sunset did was take on his hands in both of hers, giving it a comforting little squeeze. The look in her eyes was compassionate. "I mean... like... of course I don't mind you touching me, but... You don't look like you're doing it because it's fun."
 
It was getting more and more obvious Kenta had something on his mind. Eventually, he said, “It’s just... you know... is this okay? What we’re doing?”
 
The fiery redhead just squeezed his hands. “Lemme guess... Because we’re teacher and student, right?”
 
Got it in one. “Ah. Yeah. I mean... The age thing, yeah. It goes without saying you’re a lot younger than me, so...”
 
Sunset just laughed. “Right. You’re not used to the idea of showing interest in a girl my age... at least, not without worrying something bad's gonna happen, right? Is that it?"
 
Kenta looked away and gave a bit of a chuckle. There weren’t a lot of words he could say to explain it, so he ended up just nodding. 
 
"Old habits is about right. To be fair, you're extremely fucking hot." 
 
“I so am.”
 
Kenta gave her another once-over as he slipped back into a bit of a joking-not-joking tone. “Maybe I’m thinking about it too hard, but... if I’m going to be your teacher, that means looking out for you. It’s just...”
 
“Augh. Fuck,” he said, muddling his words. He knew what he wanted to say, but getting the words out was hard. Eventually, he just forced it: “If people thought I was using my position to take advantage of you, I’d - “
 
Sunset laughed. "Yeah. Of course I get it. Don’t think I hadn’t thought about it.”
 
He sighed in relief. “And?”
 
“Aaand... I’m not stupid. I know what I’m getting into. I definitely know enough to know whether or not I want a guy in my life."
 
"That goes for the other girls here, we're not dumb just because we're young. Nobody here is gonna let a guy force himself onto her. And even if she did, the rest of us will make sure he gets what's coming to him."
 
"You need to put some faith in us. If I wasn’t interested, I’d tell you.”
 
She fidgeted a little. "I mean, okay, maybe I've only known you for two days, but... You're not that kind of guy. You've been nothing but selfless, so worrying about hurting us is no surprise. Just don’t let it tear you up inside, okay?"
 
"Here," she said suddenly, raising her arms, thrusting her hands out towards him. Before he could say or do anything, she took a step forward. 
 
"C'mere," she said. She suddenly wrapped her arms around her teacher, seeking his body with her fingertips. It was such an intimate gesture he didn't even notice those big breasts sandwiching against his chest... just the feeling of her arms coming together around his back. One of her hands soon found its way to the back of his head, cradling it gently in the same way he'd done for Roll earlier. 
 
"It's okay... You must have been really stressed out. Just relax... Nobody's been hurt, and nobody's gonna get hurt. You've been really good to everyone."
 
Kenta put his arms around Sunset's waist to return the hug. Hearing just that little bit of confirmation did wonders for him and he reconfirmed to himself that: yes, these girls were all hot as hell, and yes, they were all super horny... but yes, they were all completely self-willed. 
 
It was a confirmation that he needed. The brilliance of youth and life that Kenta felt radiating off of the girl - who cared enough to hug someone that she had only known for two days - bolstered his spirits. 
 
These girls must be protected. 
 
The two stayed there like that for a little bit, not needing to exchange words. Kenta let all of his concerns fall out of him, melted out by the body heat of the fiery student pressing herself against him.
 
Eventually, regrettably, Kenta had to let go. "...Thank you."
 
The moment was over. He slapped his cheeks and steeled his back.
 
"Right! Training!" Punching his palm, the fighter looked forward to doing the thing that fighters were meant to do.
 
"That's right," grinned Sunset. "You won't be thinking you've got it so good once me and Swan have worked you to the bone. You want to show you're concerned about what happens to us...? Then you better be ready to take on anything those Space Invasion Forces throw at us. We're counting on you."
 
She was right, of course. With Rakuraizer now in his possession he had a better chance than anyone could ever have asked for to show they were pure of heart and strong of will. It probably wasn't any coincidence that the monster from before had turned up at his school: Swan had said the students were special, and could be recruited to pilot the only weapons capable of harming the invaders. 
 
That meant, somewhere in Tokyo, at this very moment, an evil force was plotting even more attacks on his students, and wouldn't stop until they'd all been wiped out. Or until he and Sunset laid a beatdown on them.
 
"Right now, we can't afford to doubt ourselves. So let's save that for after everyone is safe."
 
---
 
Text Message History, Kenta’s Phone: Mai Shiranui
 
<Kenta> I'm REALLY sorry for what happened. I should have been more careful. 
<Kenta> Are... you alright?
 
<Mai> Oh! Oh yes, apologize!
<Mai> Bad man! How could you do that to me!
<Mai> Taking me so suddenly and forcefully, I am so ashamed!
<Mai> Hmmm~
<Mai> There's only one thing you can do to make me forgive you... And you can't complain no matter what it is.
 
<Kenta> Oh uh.
<Kenta> R-right! Let me know and I'll try to make it up to you on my honor!
 
<Mai> Oh good! 
<Mai> In that case, you'll let me pack you a bento tomorrow, and you'll eat it all!
<Mai> And... And then we can go to a photo booth and take our pictures together! 
<Mai> And anything else I want, too!
<Mai> It's the least you can do after taking advantage of me like that, sir~
 
<Mai> I can still feel your lust inside of me... so squishy... 
 
<Kenta> That is.... a lot more than one thing but-
<Kenta> Oh.
<Kenta> Wow.
<Kenta> Wait, did... Did you keep it in?
 
<Mai> Uh! Of course I'd clean it out!
<Mai> What sort of bad girl would want to feel her teacher's creampie inside of her...
<Mai> Anyway, we should go to the movies together, too. What sort of popcorn do you like?
 
<Kenta> Kiiiiinda starting to think you're into that sorta thing, missy
<Kenta> I'll still go to the movies with you if you want.
 
<Mai> This weekend, then! 
 
Then he remembered Mai was still a teen and she’d probably want to see something targeted at little girls. Well, maybe the ticket collector would think she's his daughter, at least...
2