Episode 3: The B3 Club Part 1
89 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Arriving back at base, Sunset and Kenta came in to find the other girls gathered around a table where an old beagle was propped up. Athena was prodding it with various instruments. 
 
"To think this came out of that... Geomorph, said it was called? How curious...
 
Kenta cleared his throat and the group of scientists and military staff, all big breasted females that they were, looked up. He looked from them to the dog. “I must be hearing things. That’s the enemy we were just fighting?”
 
Athena shrugged. “In a manner of speaking. Sit down, I’ll try to keep it brief.
 
As it turned out, Miss Cykes had a very liberal definition of ‘brief.’ She soon spun a technical tale of jargon and theory that had both their pilot’s heads spinning, Sunset and Kenta struggling to keep up. But around ten minutes later, Kenta thought he had the general gist of it:
 
The components to make a Geomorph, the enormous alien enemies that did the lion’s share of the alien invasion’s fighting, were a Control Crystal - a very rare material that took a long time for the Geomorph Generals to prepare - and a living thing. Once those two components were combined, the resulting Geomorph began gathering up any suitable nearby materials to construct its body with. In the case of Dominator, it seemed like it was drawn to metal... while the Geomorph they’d fought earlier had naturally constructed its arms and armaments out of the nearby forest... although whether that was its preference or just done out of convenience was yet to be determined.
 
The more complex Athena’s explanation got, the louder and more excited she seemed to get, even drawing in a nearby chalkboard which she’d soon adorned with just about every esoteric scrawling imaginable, all of it blurring together into a garbled mess of charts and connections under Kenta and Sunset’s eyes. By the time she was done, she was breathing heavily, eyes darting back and forth between them. 
 
“There! I trust you understand everything now?” she puffed, dripping with sweat, half-hanging off the chalkboard.
 
Sunset shrugged. "All I understand is we’re late for sports class! Hey, if we’re done here, can me and Kenta get going?”
 
Swan clapped her hands. "Of course! Have a good day! Thankyou for your service!"
 
And Twilight just cringed, patting Athena on the shoulder. “Well I thought it was lovely.”
 
Meanwhile, Kenta was lost in thought, staring in wonder at the old dog on the table. This was the giant monster they were just fighting? He couldn't believe his eyes that something this cute could be turned into an instrument of evil. Those Control Crystal things were some serious business.
 
It was kind of appalling to him, thinking about how they could take creatures and bend them to their will. It made him wonder if they could do the same with humans. Kenta shook his head. 
 
He certainly hoped not.
 
“Come on Kenta, let’s go!” called Sunset, heading for the door. He was just about to follow her when SciTwi coughed politely. He looked over in her direction to see she was using both arms to hold an enormous amount of clothing, and he blushed as he realized it was everything he and Sunset had discarded on their way to the battle. Without giving him a chance to refuse, the girl with the coke-bottle glasses shoved them into his face, leaving him to catch them - panties and all - and pull them tight against his broad chest.
 
“And don’t let it happen again!” she chastised. 
 
Kenta quickly apologized and headed out after Sunset. 
 
---
 
For a lark, Kenta decided to give Sunset a bit of a tease.
 
"You know, the Director said I could bang the girls anywhere on base, right?"
 
"Oh yeah~?" laughed Sunset. "Well, you are pretty popular... Planning on taking her up on it?”
 
He hadn’t been expecting that. He ended up laughing as well. "Dunno, guess we'll have to see, won't we?"
 
She laughed behind her hand. "Well, there’s a lot of girls on this base, you know... Me, the Director, Athena and SciTwi, Roll... Why don’t we see if you can handle two girls at once before you go horning around for five, 'kay? Don't want the old man throwing his hip out."
 
"Ughhhh..." Kenta buried his forehead in his hand. "25 isn't old you... you...-" He grumbled to himself.
 
The rest of the day passed without incident, thankfully. A normal class for a normal guy. It was hard to believe he'd even spent his morning chasing a demon wolf around Tokyo in a giant robot.
 
The next day was nice and relaxed too, and Swan gave him special permission to miss VR training, so as not to arouse Celestia's suspicion. The rest of Celestia would be very aroused, instead.
 
... Because it was finally time for their night out together. Celestia had been beside herself with excitement to the point she was nearly bouncing off the walls.
 
---
 
They were due to meet at the strip club at 8, and Celestia said she'd booked a private room there until around 4 AM. Apparently this was a regular sort of thing for her and her girlfriends, and staying out till the early hours of the morning was very much to be expected.
 
When Kenta arrived, he found the four girls waiting for him on the sidewalk, hugging themselves and stamping their feet to keep back the cold. And with good reason, it looked like.
 
Could this woman in front of him really be the dignified Principal of the High School he taught at? Her top was barely more than a sports bra, full of holes. Her skirt was a horizontal band of pink sandwiched between her huge hips and plump, bare gut. Her high-heeled sandals went all the way up to the knees with a dozen straps, while adding half a foot of height to her body. She looked like a streetwalker.
 
Athena wasn't much better. The teen schoolgirl had come in a yellow microdress with a dozen holes cut out of it. It was backless, aside from the straps. Sideless, aside from the straps. Practically frontless too, if not for the cups. Her entire ass hung out in back, the band of her yellow thong visible in front and back. Fishnet stockings and slutty high heels completed the look.
 
Then there was the mother/daughter combo of Clarissa and Mika, who looked to be in the middle of committing some cardinal sin or another: the pair had come in matching outfits, both as dirty as the other. The 'tops' were both just a strap of latex wrapped around their bodies, with juicy plump nipples plainly visible spilling out of the top and the bottom, while the ‘skirts’ were just as tiny, even coming with slits to shave a little more material off. Both breedy bimbos had come out in sexy high-heeled boots that clicked and clacked seductively at the slightest provocation, perhaps to add just a few more essential inches to their shortstack frames.
 
And Kenta just stared. He couldn’t do much else, not when he was having so much trouble collecting his brain, on account of it currently spilling out of his ears. The four in front of him had already struck him as beautiful in their day-to-day lives as teachers and students, but in their new outfits they looked like professional fucktoys. He suddenly felt very, very overdressed for the occasion. 
 
It was possible that if any of them moved in the wrong way, they would no longer be wearing the 'clothing' that they were currently in... and it was like sex just looking at each of them.
 
More to the point, all four girls wore matching chokers, and Kenta noticed they were sealed on with locks. Celestia purred when she saw him checking them out. "Oh, these? They're part of tonight's fun."
 
She fished around in her purse, the one with 'LOVE SEX' written on the side, and pulled out a keychain with four keys, which she handed to him. "It's 'King's Rules', Kenta, and guess who’s the king tonight?”
 
She giggled as she took his wrist, planting a quartet of small golden keys into the palm of his hand. “There you go... Now you have the keys for our chokers, ‘king’... and, of course, complete control over all four of us. As long as we're wearing these chokers... we can't go home. Wherever you go, we'll follow."
 
"To escape, we either have to get a key from you somehow... or find a way to snap it without using our hands. Not that any of us will be rushing to do that anytime soon!"
 
"Consider it a little bit of fun to add to tonight's festivities."
 
“Guh...” was all he could manage. And Kenta had thought his dick was already raging hard, now Celestia was springing this on him. Her hand was like silk as she pressed them into her palm and Kenta couldn't help but shiver at the touch. 
 
'King's Rules', the curvy slut had said. Was she trying to get Kenta to take the initiative? 
 
That much seemed obvious: she was giving him carte blanche to completely use all four of them in any manner he wanted. Had the others agreed to this? From the way they were pretty much eyefucking him at the moment, it seemed like a safe bet.
 
Kenta had fetishes, sure. Some of them were even pretty nasty, and not things he'd ever willingly share. There were plenty of times that he’d gotten off to the thought of being in control of a girl like this, but those were just fantasies. Actually doing it for real seemed like it would be a lot more complicated..
 
And yet here it was. Happening to him for real. For a moment he wondered if he shouldn’t just hand the keys over to the girls right now and avoid all this, but... The way Celestia made it sound, they’d probably just be disappointed, even if she hadn’t explicitly said it. 
 
He shrugged it off. He wasn’t going to let them down, no matter how rough it was to begin with. He'd have to get over his hesitations if he was even going to survive the night. 
 
Damn him for making that promise.
 
'Deep end it is,' he thought to himself. He took a deep breath.
 
There was something he really wanted to do, though. Hesitantly, through the embarrassed haze he was currently experiencing, Kenta reached a hand out and cupped the bottom of Clarissa's breast, giving it a gentle rub. The simple movement sent her whole chest wobbling with a little clap, the feeling of his fingers sinking into her chest alone basically sending him to Nirvana. With one final drag of his hand upwards, he let her go, watching mesmerized as her tit dropped with a 'plap' and plenty more bouncing and jiggling.
 
Kenta repeated this with the rest of the girls, spending an amount of time he wasn't able to calculate just blatantly pressing, feeling, groping, lifting, squeezing and massaging each of their melons, committing the experience to memory. If Kenta had a bucket list, this was probably the very first item and feeling them felt like a big weight off his mind. If he hadn't gotten that out of the way early they might have been driving him crazy all night long. 
 
And the ladies just giggled and made happy little squeaks as he played with them. Whenever he was done with one, those who hadn't gone yet thrust their chests forward to rub on the backs of his hands. And obviously all their breasts felt amazing, soft and squishy in his hands but with those bottle cap-hard nipples inevitably puffing up anything they wore, and big enough to wrap his hand around and tug on. 
 
Clarissa's breasts were just ridiculous to look at: sag was non-existent, like a big pair of fake, basketball-sized stripper titties. But her confidence when he felt her up spoke volumes about how natural they were, to say nothing of how she'd passed all those good genes onto her daughter. Groping her chest was blissful.
 
In contrast, feeling Celestia's heavy boobs was exactly what he'd expected. Where the other girls were firmer, Celestia's melons hung nice and heavy on her chest. Exactly the sort of breasts you thought of when you heard 'milkers' or 'udders', of course those would be her pride point. She might be the only girl here who actually regularly wore a bra, and even then that felt like an exercise in futility with how overstuffed they looked, how much tit spilled over the edges. On groping, Kenta's fingers immediately sank into the pliable, squishy meat, while Celestia just winked and stuck her tongue out. What a tease.
 
And Athena and Mika both obviously took after Mika's mom, their chests large, springy and round, fighting back against any pressure he put back on them almost immediately, always bouncing back to their natural positions. The standout appeal here was in how little control either of them had in their pleasure over being groped: while Celly and Clarissa could keep their lips sealed for the most part, Athena and Mika's voices rose in sweet cries over and over, arching their backs, hooding their eyelashes, wrapping both their hands around his outstretched arms and squeezing him tightly just to try to alleviate the tension they felt. Having their chests groped triggered a strong urge to fuck in both girls, and they couldn't keep it out of their eyes as he played with their melons.
 
The reactions Kenta received from the girls were simply to die for. It was better than any dream he could possibly ever have, and he kicked himself for the fact that he was waiting for the other shoe to drop. 
 
The three girls other than Athena were just having fun abandoning responsibly and being his fuckdolls, but as a member of Mighty Guard she seemed to take it even further, staring at him reverently as he groped her. She knew he’d saved the city, after all.
 
She knew he was a hero and it glowed in her eyes.
 
Which was why she suddenly reached up and grasped the wrist of the hand mashing her tit like a cheap squeaky toy. “Hey, come on, Kenta, don’t be shy,” Athena suddenly said.
 
She used her grip to push his hand more firmly up against her melon, her grin widening as he got really deep into the squishy fat. “If anyone deserves to play with us like this... it’s you, stud. Sir. Sir-stud.”
 
“This is your reward.”
 
Reward. Yeah. Wow. When she put it like that... it suddenly felt a lot easier to just let his hands roam. He began to imagine scenarios in his head to see how far he could go. 'Please play with my tits, Kenta, you deserve it.' 'Please fuck my throat until I pass out, Kenta, you deserve it.' 'Please use my pussy as your personal urinal, Kenta, you deserve it.' 
 
He mentally slapped himself for that last one.
 
Mika poked her in the cheek, laughing. “Hey, don’t say that! Kenta’s just our school teacher, you know... The guy we should really be spoiling is whoever saved us when we were trapped on that train!”
 
Kenta stiffened, suddenly brought back to reality. His shoulders hitched up until the moment had passed, and he hoped that his cover hadn't been blown. Athena had been with MG longer than he had, he assumed, so she seemed like she was way better than keeping it in.
 
And sure enough, she just laughed, loosening her hold on Kenta’s wrist. She shook her chest, teasingly slapping his hand away with one of those bowling ball breasts before shrugging. “Mmmh, I suppose you’re right! But hey, at least we can spoil Kenta until that guy makes himself know, right?”
 
“Oh totally!” giggled Mika, nodding, bumping her breasts into Athena’s, letting Kenta smoothly slide his fingers over to another pair of giant teenage teats. “He’s still a fucking hunk~”
 
Celestia and Clarissa both reflexively looked up, conditioned as teachers to scold their students for swearing... but somehow neither of them felt the need to correct Mika’s potty-mouth at that moment. Kenta sure didn’t.
 
After finally coming to his senses, he took a look around him and remembered that they were on the sidewalk. His cheeks were a bit red and he pocketed the keys with an awkward smile.
 
"...We uh... guess we should probably go inside first, huh...?" Smooth, Kenta. 
 
"Good idea, king!" Celestia laughed, putting her arms around him and Mika and leading them inside shoulder-to-shoulder. As Celestia slung an arm around him, Kenta let out a small 'oof' and they finally entered the club. 
 
---
 
The inside of the club was pretty much what he'd expected, multiple young girls in their teens dancing on the stages for a jeering, noisy crowd of drunk, lecherous females. He was getting plenty of looks being the only guy in the place.
 
It was a bit smokey, but not to the point of distraction and definitely a lot cleaner than he expected. Seeing the jailbait in various states of nothing all around him was dreamlike. Especially the teen with large tits working the pole in nothing but pasties, high heels, a garter and sparkly body glitter. Oh, and copious amounts of arousal dripping down her thighs.
 
But the girl on the pole was completely overshadowed by the proprietress in front of him. She was a girl about the same age as Swan and as plump as Celestia, with a long flowing head of purple hair and dark, sleepy eyes. Her little black dress was cute and stylish, or would have been on a woman without such colossal mammaries rendering any attempts to be classy indecent. She didn't seem to so much wear it as she was currently happening to the dress and it was just barely holding back everything that was Stocking.
 
"Well, you must be Kenta. Celestia told me to give you the V.I.P. treatment tonight... which is kinda why we're letting a guy in my club at all. Better make the most of it!"
 
"Oh, and... my name's Stocking, owner and proprietor of this B3 Club - that stands for Bigger, Better and Bustier~ ♪”
 
“And, before you ask, like all the patrons here, I'm a lesbian~"
 
Why did she feel the need to state that? Just what had Celestia said about him? 
She chewed her lip. "Most of the time, anyway..."
 
Her  little insinuation that she'd make an exception for her sexual preference did something a bit special to his cock. This sex-bomb carried herself with so much confidence it practically made him nervous.
 
"Your room is this way," she said, leading them to a private room at the back of the club, with a small private stage about six feet across, a karaoke machine with music, three large leather couches and a private bar. There was also a cabinet containing no doubt plenty of raunchy stuff, anything they might need to have fun.
 
Stocking flicked them a little salute as she made to leave. "Just call me if you need anythiiiing~"
 
Kenta entered the room and got settled in. It was almost a relief when she left... Now he only had to deal with four unreasonably sexy sluts instead of the alternative.
 
Feeling a bit hot under the collar, Kenta took off his jacket and tossed it onto the back of one of the leather couches, leaving him in a sleeveless shirt. He was pretty sure that the rest was going to come off during the course of the night, but, baby steps. He still felt completely overwhelmed, after all.
 
That's when he noticed the bar. Kenta wasn't much of a drinker but he knew a little bit, and he ducked behind the counter and began bringing bottles and glasses out... The range was intimidating: like everything else here, Stocking only had the best. 
 
He figured he should do something. It's why they were there, after all. He was the 'King'. 
 
"I'm gonna make some drinks. How abouuuut...." Kenta looked between the four, before pointing to Athena. "Athena, how about you give us a show?"
 
Athena laughed behind her hand, batting her long eyelashes his way. "Looks like Kenta's picking this up quickly. What a man~"
 
Kenta rolled his eyes. It wasn’t like they were giving a choice, this was sink or swim. He knocked back a shot of something strong and hoped it would help. 
 
Celestia warmly smiled from her spot on the couch as Athena took the stage, clinging to the pole and doing her warm-ups. "Perhaps he simply recognized you're the most talented of us here for the task. Why, I think even I could learn a thing or two from you."
 
“We’ll see... Are you watching, Kenta?”
 
“Mmm...” he murmured, still in the process of picking out drinks and nearly dropping a bottle as she got to gyrating on the pole. Slowly, he put the bottle down, and stared.
 
Athena kicked a high-heeled clad leg in the air, then sunk into a squat and began slowly working her hips. Clarissa fussed with the music, finding a nice rhythm for Athena to move with. Soon, she was bent over at the waist, her skirt up around her midsection, kicking her hips up and down, bouncing her booty in nothing but that tiny, tight thong. "Maybe you're right, Celestia...  Maybe there are a few pointers I can give you and the girls... Well? Anyone want to learn?”
 
It was totally the right call to put Athena on the pole. It seemed like the slut was made to show off. 
 
... Kinda surprising this girl shaking her tits and ass for him was the same one that helped take down a giant wolf-train that same morning, but he wasn't going to complain one fucking bit.
 
Especially when Mika got on stage next. She got up right alongside Athena, both girls gripping the pole while facing outwards, flaunting their phat tits for Kenta and the girls without a single hint of shame. Mika's shirt rode up her waist just like Athena's had, and soon both girls were rubbing the plump, outlined bulges of their pussies for him, grinning like the very naughty brats they were. 
 
They only went raunchier from there, turning inwards, mashing the pole together between four massive breasts, squeezing it tightly in their embrace, sliding down while gripping it tightly with their hands. It was impossible to think of the pole as anything other than his cock with the way they rubbed on it... and Athena clearly knew it. She turned and smirked at him as she did it. 
 
And as her daughter danced on stage, Clarissa moved to take a drink from Kenta, slipping him a little kiss on the cheek as thanks... grinning as she watched the girls moving.
 
But the one he really had to watch was Celestia. As usual, she was looking for ways to cause mischief and soon produced boxes containing pasties, body glitter and fluorescent, glow-in-the-dark paints. Setting that last one aside for now, she called Athena over. The skank looked up, intrigued at the boxes in Celestia’s hands, and in no time at all she hopped off the stage and was heel-toeing over. Celestia purred as she took Athena's dress and suddenly hauled it off over her head, leaving the scientist in just her thong, and nothing else. 
 
Athena squealed and folded her arms over her chest in surprise... at least until Celestia indicated the box of pasties. When Athena saw those, she let her tits bounce free with a smile, cupping and lifting them for Celly... who quickly plucked up two yellow, heart-shaped pasties and slapped them on like she was punishing a naughty child. Two deft flicks of her wrists and they adhesed, sticking fast to Athena's massive teen melons. And when Athena poked her tongue out and posed with her arms behind her head, Celestia was quick to tug her student’s thong down and slap a third on her cunt. Athena gasped as the cool sensation spread through her defenseless womanhood, but only for a second... then she got to showing it off by squatting and spreading her legs with her hands on her thighs. The thick mound of her slutty pussy looked better than ever with plenty of ripe pink flesh peeking out from either side under the pasty, to say nothing of the plump button of her clit poking it up in the middle, kept constantly throbbing in its synthetic sheath. And as she preened and showed off, Celestia was already on the move again, working to transfer the content of the glitter box to her student’s supple body, raining it down on Athena from on-high, letting it stick where it may. 
 
'Thank god for Celestia' wasn't something Kenta thought he'd ever be thinking, but after seeing Athena's body dolled up and displayed like a toy, her pasties covering just enough, her body sparkling under the light with all that glitter, he was a believer. He needed to put his hands on that body.
 
Pouring drinks for the other three girls, he brought them over to them. Once he handed them out, he hesitated for a second in front of Athena, stopping himself from asking a 'can I', before just shaking his head and pressing his hand against her presented body.
 
It was almost like an inspection. Kenta hefted her tits again, making the wonderfully presented globes shake and jiggle as they dropped and causing those yellow hearts to move all over the place. He then moved downward, dragging his fingers over her toned belly, tracing a line around her diamond-shaped piercing before going even lower. His fingers roved over the pasty barely covering her glitter-flecked cunt, and when Kenta's finger found her clit he gave it a bit of light attention, savouring her reaction as she had a small orgasm on the tip of his hand. She twitched and moaned like a whore, clinging to him for support.
 
But then, without removing his hand, Kenta dragged his fingers sideways across Athena's hips as he circled the dolled-up teen, giving her ass a nice squeeze before plunging a finger between her cheeks to check if there was a pasty there, too. Of course there wasn't. Kenta instead circled her anus, almost petting it softly.
 
He swallowed. Had to look in-charge. "...Looks like you missed a spot, Celestia~"
 
Celestia whistled nonchalantly, dismissing his remarks coyly. "Well, I only have so many of these, you know! Let’s make sure there's enough pasties for everyone before we worry about thaaaat~" she giggled, lifting the box up. "You two are next, mm?"
 
Athena perked up at that, realizing she had to protect the chastity of her besties while they were getting changed... so of course she looped her arms around Kenta's neck and pulled him against her, tangling her fingers in his short hair, giving it a little tug. "Uh-uh... No peeking, King..."
 
And then she gave him a nice reason not to look. Her lips, soaked in dripping, canary-yellow lipstick, collided with Kenta's mouth, the orangette moaning into him as she invited him to open up, and swallow her tongue. Athena pressed herself into him until her tits were completely flat on his chest, giving his hand more of her ass as they made out long and slow and heavy. "Uhhh... Mmm... Yeah... Yeah... Yeah~"
 
She tasted him again and again, only stopping for a sip of her drink, which she promptly shared with him. She broke the kiss again and again to do so, always diving in for another taste right after.
 
Kenta, in turn, lapped up the drink she so graciously offered him, giving her ass a nice, hard slap each time she broke off the lip-work to refill. Soon, he pressed her hips against his, letting her feel what she was doing to the cock in his pants as he reached down and gave her bare asshole another few thrusts with his finger while sucking on her tongue.
 
He didn't even get the opportunity to try to peek at the others, so mission accomplished there. God, if this was how they wanted to treat him, he didn't want to ever give up those keys.
 
"... And done!" giggled Celestia. Following her lead, Kenta finally broke the kiss with a gasp of his own and returned his attention back to the room. 
 
The other three girls were all done up in the same trio of pasties as Athena in their own fun colours, and shimmering with body glitter to boot. And... they were also lined up against the wall, hands splayed out, heeled feet spread, thick asses raised invitingly with pasties barely clinging to their dripping pussies.
 
Or Clarissa and Mika were. Celestia instead clutched a gigantic bottle of baby oil with a squeeze top, which she handed to Athena, who in turn passed it to Kenta. 
 
Or she tried to. Kenta was spellbound. Seeing one girl wearing that outfit was enough, but all four of them in what was basically his dream-outfit made him weak in the knees. He nearly missed the bottle in Athena’s hand, taking a split second to catch it before it could clatter to the floor.
 
Then she and Celestia took their places in the row, inviting Kenta to - what else? - oil them up.
 
"You can get every spot on our bodies, then, if you're going to be so thorough," teased a flushed, panting Celly.
 
"...God, that's not gonna be a problem at all." Kenta said absentmindedly. He almost drooled.
 
Kenta flicked open the cap on the bottle of baby oil and walked over to Celestia, turning it over and splashing the contents onto her supple ass, slowly making his way up her back until there was a pool of oil rolling down her skin, collecting between her cheeks.
 
Kenta got to work, diving his hands in, rolling and spreading the oil over the milfy slut, the slick liquid causing his palms to glide over her as he pushed his fingertips into her ass, causing her thickness to surround him as he worked. He covered down one leg and up the other, before pressing his bulge between her legs from behind. Purely to get his arms around her and over her front, you see.
 
Groping and pawing at Celestia's chest like playthings, Kenta kept spreading the oil, working his way up her gigantic tits, fingers cupping around her nipples and pulling them outward before letting go, making her shiny, wet, slick assets drop and bounce heavily before he placed his hands on the top of her tits with a wet 'plap'. 
 
He took a minute to admire the view, cock throbbing against her ass while massaging the top of her tits. "God, I almost wish you could come to work looking like this..."
 
"Who's to say I haven't...? It's not like you know what I'm wearing under that suit." Celestia sure did love to torment her favourite employee.
 
But her outward front of strength soon dropped, the more exploratory he got. She was swiftly grinding back on him and encouraging him to play with her fuckjugs even more. The meaty whore let out a very appropriate moan, finally succumbing to his touches, finally letting her voice ring out. She shook all over and whispered the first dirty word he'd ever heard her say: a sweet little "... F - fuck..." to let him know she was loving this, and working hard to keep herself from succumbing altogether.
 
Getting Celestia to moan like a whore felt like a point in Kenta's favor, but he didn’t have much time to savor it as the sensory overload continued unabated. And the other girls were anxiously awaiting their turns. 
 
Eventually he let go to move onto the others, where Clarissa, Mika and Athena got the same treatment, even if they didn’t behave nearly as well as Celly had. Clarissa and Mika were both extra-feisty, trying to turn around and kiss him when he came over, when they weren't bouncing their breasts or shaking their asses. The mother slapped her daughter's rump, which made Mika squeal and bury her face in the couch beneath her, right before Clarissa threw herself on top of him, grabbing his arm and making him oil her chest at the same time he worked her daughter's ass. Her lips found his and the kissing he'd gotten from Athena a moment ago started up all over again with this second girl as he worked over the mother/daughter slut-combo.
 
Kenta tried his best to return Clarissa's kiss as fiercely as she was giving it. A difficult task, seeing as her high-class bimbo fuck-me lips were practically engulfing his.
 
Nevertheless, he stayed abreast of the situation and finished up somehow, giving out a lewd, in-depth oil massage for all four of the presenting sluts, along with plenty of pervertedly feeling them up. He also made sure to slide some oil in each of their anuses since they were all just available and right there. It only made sense to cover as much skin as he had access to, after all.
 
The end result was a set of shiny, slick, shimmering and dripping whores who Kenta couldn't help but admire through a haze of arousal.
 
And soon those four oiled bitches were strutting around the room, posing provocatively, leaning on each other, working the pole one by one. Athena hugged Mika from behind and filled her hands with tits while biting the other girl's neck, Clarissa and Celestia booty-bumped and twerked for him, totally heedless of the way they were showing off their bare assholes... 
 
Another round of drinks was served, but somehow Kenta found his next drink being poured all over Clarissa's belly and breasts, and hands on the back of his head and his shoulders holding him down, inviting him to lick it all off her... something he probably would have done even without the assist. He buried his face in the mom’s tight midsection as he slurped up the burning liquid like it was water in an oasis, slowly moving upwards. 
 
He then felt someone tugging at his pants.
 
He was too far gone to care at this point, letting whoever was responsible slide them down and releasing his now achingly rigid cock, which slapped against Clarissa's inner leg, adding its own lubrication to the generous coating already available. He continued upwards, drinking off of her body and letting his throbbing dick push along her thigh as his hands attempted to find purchase by grabbing onto the slippery breastflesh as he drank. The head of his member prodding and poking against the tiny pasty covering her fuckhole.
 
Finally, Kenta looked up and behind him to see who the culprit for removing his pants was.
 
But who else could it really be, but the woman in charge of this gang of female perverts...? Celestia leaned back, getting his pants off his ankles with a satisfied smile, tossing them over her shoulder and into a corner where they wouldn't be seen again all night. She looked utterly obscene kneeling down there, totally naked aside from those three hearts covering her privates. Her perverse expression with half-closed eyes and flopping tongue only made it lewder.
 
She got up on her knees, wrapping her arms around his legs from behind, sliding her tongue up his thigh and over his taut bum. She wrapped a hand around Kenta's cock, pumping it with her fist, cooing in delight as it measured up to her expectations. "Oh my goodness, Kenta... I knew you were qualified to teach at my school... but this might even be overqualified... Please tell me you've been feeding this monster to my girls..."
 
Kenta shivered as his boss played with him, each bit of attention causing him to pour his thick, heady precum over the slit of his coworker beneath him. How was he supposed to answer a question like that? 
 
"Juh - ... just accidents, and - " he eventually breathed out, his back arching against Celestia's strokes. 
 
Athena leaned over from where she'd been dancing on the stripper pole, eyes alight. "Mm, he hasn't screwed me or Mika yet, but I think we're going to find time for that tonight, somehow."
 
He looked at Athena briefly, remembering that she was there watching when he fucked Sunset. But while he was thinking about that, Celestia was already on the go again, dropping her hand to squeeze a huge, fat nut, then the other. She woke up the sleeping sperm inside, getting them ready to come gushing out. 
 
"How about it, Kenta?” Celestia asked. “Want to do what every male teacher wants to, and fuck some teen pussy while his appointed supervisor just watches? Or maybe you'd rather go in here first?"
She bumped him forwards, thrusting his shaft against the pasty-clad mound of the tall, vivacious Russian woman in front of him, still soaked in his drink and shaking her tits in his face. Clarissa peeled her pussy-pasty back, letting him make his slippery way between her oiled thighs, rubbing cockhead and fiery slit together in a nice little greeting to each other. Clarissa couldn't handle it and clung to him, husking in a low voice, "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme..."
 
And with Athena and Mika looking hopefully over her shoulders, the choice had never been harder.
 
"Fuck..." 
 
The choice Kenta was given was hard, but with Clarissa repeating such a nice mantra in front of him, it would just be rude not to start with her.
1