15. Throw Away
22 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So... what's the plan?"

"Plan? What plan?"

Resisting the temptation to slap his face was difficult for the Moon Guardian. Roosteron, who had reached the meeting point, felt that he was being threatened. A problem that was already bad was now getting worse.

Of course, he had noticed the arrival of the uninvited guest much earlier than anyone else. He had spent almost all his time in the white moon. A place where the calm, immersive energy helped him focus.

According to the information that had been relayed to him through that very persistent intermediary. Flerdrest would try to waste as much time as possible until Hazel reached her limit. He thought it would not be a difficult matter if he considered that the battle would be one-sided.

That was indeed the case.

He probably wouldn't have expected that his comrade known as the Guardian of Light. Would be eaten alive right when he arrived. He was not at fault for underestimating the starving threat. He only felt guilty that he had arrived too late. Even so, Roosteron had his reasons.

"Securing the perimeter of this continent is enough trouble for me. Many citizens are starting to panic and want to leave this place. Almost the entire world already knows of its existence."

"Is that so? It spread too fast I guess, maybe the system did it?"

"Exactly."

Thanks to his black fur, Roosteron could fly leisurely in the darkness of the night. After a slightly belated heroic rescue, he managed to snatch Flerdrest's life core from the monster. Roosteron felt that it was a bit much to beat up the monster. In his eyes, the monster girl was just lost and didn't know anything. Maybe he would overlook the bad things she had done, but he could forgive that.

Because after all the monster girl was confused and felt uncomfortable with her surroundings. The proof was when he was about to take Flerdrest's core. The girl just gave up and left it at that. Also perhaps, there was one more thing that further strengthened his belief.

"So, Miss Hazel? We're going to talk about the prison sentence. Are you sure you want to go through with it?"

Roosteron resembled a rooster with jet-black feathers. He also had relatively large wings like an eagle, as well as four pairs of legs with sharp claws. He was large enough to match any normal dragon.

Using his front legs to hold his comrade's core, he used his hind legs to carry his guest. Her current state was very calm and comfortable, and he could even see a relaxed smile on her face. Hazel, who was previously acting out of control, was now calmer.

"Do as you please, I have no business here. It would never have occurred to me that I would end up in this clichéd world." He replied with a relaxed and harmonious tone. Roosteron could spend his time just listening to her beautiful voice.

"Hey, Hazel. I guess we're even now?" Asked the glowing blue orb at his feet.

Despite what had happened, Flerdrest didn't seem to hold a grudge against Hazel. He should be grateful if Hazel had no intention of messing up at all.

"Hmmm, yes," she replied indifferently, her eyes only looking at the expanse of the mountains.

Her nature might be considered too casual for someone about to be exiled. But then again, that person was not a native of this world. It was a shame in Roosteron's opinion, if people like her had to be thrown away. But what can be made, he still has to carry out his duties.

After a quick consideration, there was no better place than the abyssal chasm. The mysterious abyss almost split the continent of Werberom into two. A place filled with evil energy and its terrifying inhabitants. Was it too much to throw someone into it? Sure, but if that person was Hazel?

No.

Although there was another side of his heart asking, was it appropriate to leave a little girl alone in the abyss?

"We've arrived."

Right in front of them at this moment was the lip of an unusually wide chasm. It was taboo to attempt to fly over this chasm. The tense and intense atmosphere of the abyss was more than enough to draw in anyone who dared to do so. They were still in a forest in the middle of nowhere that was completely untouched by civilization. Even with only the moonlight, it added to the terrifying impression of the bottomless dark abyss.

"Flerdrest, do your part now."

Roosteron first lowered Hazel down slowly. Then afterward, he asked her to stand closer to the edge of the cliff. It only took one step back for her to fall, but the girl remained calm. Positioning himself right in front of her, Roosteron stood on his hind legs.

"I, Roosteron Emoc Atom! Hereby inflict punishment on you."

Roosteron only raised his tone as he said his name. There was still a hint of sympathy in his heart, but duty was duty. Raising his front leg right in front of his face, he began to whisper something to his comrade.

"The rest is yours, mate."

"Okay."

Not long after, his body began to reveal strange blue light patterns. Lightning began to strike everywhere as he filled Flerdrest's core with his energy. At this stage, the body, which was darker than the night, became a light itself. After a momentary charging pause, Flerdrest's core shot out a vicious ball of lightning chains.

The chain ball struck Hazel right in the chest, instantly sending her down. Although her form had disappeared from before them, the sound of wailing in pain echoed in his ears. The sealing process had been carried out, now Roosteron only needed to return his comrade to his original state.

"Are you sure she'll survive?" He said as he felt a little curious about Hazel.

"Of course, she will! She can regenerate very quickly. Her vitality is so ridiculous, you can't kill her unless you can separate her soul from her body." Replied the blue orb that was his friend.

"How tough is she? Is it possible that you think... that he'll come back?"

"Bah, I wouldn't be surprised if she made it back. She is the perfect person to hunt down those damn reincarnators." He said in annoyance, remembering what happened to his body. There was no way that wasn't enough to slap Roosteron right in the beak.

"Then maybe I'm a little lucky, you met her first." She joked idly, trying to tease him.

"Oh, you won't. She's been trying to fuck with me from the start anyway."

It wasn't every day that Roosteron could make Flerdrest, a Dragon Sage, sulk. Although things had calmed down for the time being, he and the other guards were already swamped with tasks. He was even a little envious of Flerdrest who was completely consumed by Hazel. He could avoid that responsibility with reasonable permission to leave due to illness.

This man is literally nothing but Orb. 

"What about Nozu? Did you tell that damn elf?" Asked Flerdrest suddenly, worry began to prick his mind.

"Don't worry, she's safe for now. We just have to get the Catastrophic energy out of her. So far, only you can do that."

"Thank goodness then..."

After that, Flerdrest's core began to dim for obvious reasons. Communicating using magic was tiring. Especially if you had just fought to the death by the neck. Roosteron pondered what he might do if something like this happened again. Flerdrest's words about the monster girl began to swirl in his head. He wasn't worried or afraid, he just wanted to know more about her.

"Hope nothing bad happens after this... good night Eregser's Rift."


follow for more of this nonsense...

1