17 – Donation
1.1k 4 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been two weeks and yesterday I finally got my driver's license.

In those two weeks, I received missions on the live stream every day, from Monday to Friday. I thought that maybe it was just for a week, but from what I understand, the system doesn't want me to just be doing live streams every day and don't enjoy it, so the weekend is like my rest day.

Something that left my inner RPG player very satisfied was to see my current status.

Zhanye Black
CHARM: 46/100 -> 56/100
AGI: 53/100 -> 64/00
STR: 37/100 -> 52/100
INT: 70/100 -> 74/100
LUCKY: ??
Cooking: 73/100 -> 75/100
Workout: 25/100 -> 46/100
Champions Strike: 54/100 -> 64/100
Voice: 09/100 -> 35/100
Points to Distribute: 0

The improvement I've had all this time has been absurd. Starting with my CHARM, these 10 points I added made a good difference. First, my face is now as smooth as a baby's skin. Even though I'm only a little above average, I know that my hair now gives me a few more points to look like, since it's different from the pattern. My hair was still a little hard before, but now I feel very soft and silky. And lastly, on my face I have my eyelashes that for some reason also grew, making it look like I'm wearing mascara all the time.

About my body, which was my biggest trauma for when I turned into that Zy. Nowadays I don't have any more belly, that surprised me a lot, even more Daniel, when I went to change my shirt one day in the changing room of the gym, when he saw that I was starting to form a six-pack the first thing he did was to give me a non-conforming punch.

I was surprised at the moment and when I realized that he was very strong, but had a small belly, I started laughing, which made him even braver, since I was very fat when I started to work him out and now I had got the body he had been looking for for so long. I can't talk about his arm muscles, as they are several times bigger than mine, but my swimmer's body is making him jealous and looking interested in places I walk around.

Not to mention my time, which I'd previously gone from 1.76 to 1.79. That was three centimeters in two weeks! When people started asking me, I said it was because I was improving my posture and stretching my body every day.

The increase I had in Workout helped me increase my AGI and STR statistics faster, while my increase in Champions Strike put me in the Diamond 3 rankings. Getting there wasn't difficult, but getting up there is being quite complicated. Finally, my singing practice helped me a lot. Before I trained I thought it would only help when I was singing, but according to the live stream people, it seems my voice has become more sensual for some reason.

After doing my morning routine, I sat in front of the computer and started my live stream.

[DramaticVanilla: Zy, very well, today you started broadcasting at the right time! You're to be congratulated. Now as a reward, something short near the microphone.]

[SilentMuffyn: Morning Zy.]

[WindowToYou: Zy, very good, you can try to sing for me today, okay? I don't care what music it is, I've been asking you for three days, you no longer have the right to deny it.]

...

In a few seconds, the comments session was already animated.

"Good morning, folks..." I said quietly by the microphone trying to look seductive. "Window, I told you, I still don't feel like I sing well, I'll only sing when I feel that my voice isn't so bad that my viewers' ears are bleeding. Have you ever wondered if the police are knocking on my door forcing me to stop transmitting?"

While I was talking to the guys, a notification appeared on the screen that surprised me.

-DramaticVanilla donated $5: That whisper gave me the creeps, use that $5 to help me buy your webcam, I'm curious what you look like.-

When I saw it was a donation message, I was very excited! That was the first time anyone ever made a donation.

"Vanilla, thank you so much! As a bonus for the donation, I'll tell you a detail of what I look like, how about it?" I asked with a smile as I put CS on to look for a match.

[DramaticVanilla: Of course! Please tell me!]

"Hmm, I think that might be a little shocking, so get ready in the chair! I'm a man!!!!!!" I said it in a tone like it was something very revealing.

[DramaticVanilla: ...]

[SilentMuffyn: ...]

[WindorToYou: ...]

[The rest of the chat: ...]

"That was a joke! I'll say two things... first, I have blonde hair, second, my hair reaches halfway down my back." I said no more suspense.

To see their reaction to what I was like was a grace, after all, I had never shown myself. When I saw that they were doubting the size of my hair I didn't care and continued playing.

The morning passed quietly until lunchtime when my mother said something that had made me curious two weeks ago.

"You got your driver's license yesterday, didn't you, Zhanye?" She asked.

"Yes, Mother, why?" I checked and asked curiously.

"Remember that I would need you for something? So don't schedule anything for this afternoon, I'm gonna need your help with something. But don't worry, you'll like what you have to do." She said it in a mysterious tone.

I wasn't handling this mystery and I asked, "What am I gonna have to do?"

"It's a secret hehehe." She said while she was laughing, it made me a little doubtful.

 

Yoo, I was thinking, and I don't think I'm gonna sign a contract for Zy. I believe that keeping it free and making a patreon available will be better.

I had the problem with Aatrox because I had already signed the contract before opening the patreon, now that I haven't signed a contract for Zy, I think I'll give up the contract to use the patreon. What do you think?

I'm already publishing Zy's ahead chapters on my old patreon, but for now, that's just 4 ahead chapters.

patreon.com/Zhanye

Oh, and tomorrow will have a little mass release ^^

 

20